LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Update after half a year - KPU HPU crazy reponse need some input

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update after half a year - KPU HPU crazy reponse need some input
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear members of lymenet,

i am from europe and i am one of the sickest and most treatment resistent lymies. I have a good LLMD and he said to me after the first combo that i respond so slow that he wonders if we need to use bigger guns. We didnt get to that point because i did react badly to almost anything because of getting severe candida in the gut. 6 Months of total hell followed from october till now. It was a nightmare i was reactive to anything. I could not even drink the smallest amout of alcohol i would get blown away by my herbal tincutrs and feel drunk for hours. I once had a beer on a birthday and i felt sick for days.

Basically it is: Lyme, Chlamydia, Ehrlichia, Babs and severe Candida and Hashimotos/Adrenals.... and great hLA MOLD genes [Frown]

I recently reacted to molds everywhere and had to sleep in a tent despite cold winter because i could not find a place that i could tolerate without getting symptoms. I didnt totally know if its mold/candida or whatever i was and i do react to almost anything, everywhere. Sure i think its also mold related. my body was just shot?!

Over time i also reacted to Crypto, the Buhner herbs and i tested energetically for babesia - something that has been totally overlooked. Crypto gave me chest pain, coughing, air hunger and i had insomnia from it big time.

Well out of desperation i did see my Dr K LLNP again and she tested me after hearing my whole new story. Yeah it sounds like chronic candida from long term abx but thats not the whole story. She said shes sure i do have KPU. I tryd to do KPU in the past it almost killed me everytime and i could not stand it. This time i tested for 1/2 the dose.

I did this for two weeks, she also wants me to take Biltritice and do B12 shots, also tested very high for L Ornithine - im 100% sure i a sulfur intolerant because i react badly to eggs, garlic, NAC, MSM and other stuff, i feel very druggy and anxiety starts to kick in and i get more severe MCS from it.

What has changed?
-My hormone levels seem to change, sex hormones seem better
- I dont seem as reactive to mold/fumes/chemicals anymore
- I feel like getting better.
- I go outside without thinking too much, im more interested in arts and feel more musical.

I did also a short course of diflucan in between and i felt like it killed some lyme in my CNS too...Herx was rough.

In the last couple days i had PAINS in my jaw/teeth and big big swollen lymph nodes, fevers i also felt quite GOOD, so good that i almost had anxiety to lose this feeling because im used to feel so bad all the time. Maybe some can relate. I normally never get fevers. I know i had these fevers on the core in the past i swear i almost everytime got elevated temperatures from it!

Then i had some hardcore reactions (unfortunatly some MCS kicked in after i did too much sulfur) and my pee was pretty dark (porphyria, cpn die off?!) - i took large doses of zeolithe, pinnella and burbur and i did pretty well.

The last couple days, my need for thyroid hormones is way down i would normally not make it through the day without it. I had sex and i enjoyed it was not pleasing my girlfriend and feeling like **** all the time. I feel more social, outgoing and yet feeling some anxiety and weird feeling kicking in from the core all the time. I also get spiky fever feelings from time to time and i feel so sleepless. I am tired as hell but the detox part keeps me awake im not sleeping at all. This is so strange. The allergie are also way better despite eating stuff that was supposed to be bad for me sometimes (histamine) the reactions were not as bad as they used to be.

Either this is a HUGE turning point for me or im just crazy. I feel so crazy on it my body temperature is better too, i didnt need hydrocortisone to get through the day, i didnt sleep more than 2 hours and was fine in the city and MCS was way down.

What on earth is going on?! Did anyone else have similar experiences ?! This is all scary. What to do for insomnia?! I normalyl sleep pretty ok.

**edited name of LLMD**

[ 03-19-2014, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a word about Bartonella or an attempt to treat it?
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The B12 and the Diflucan could be making a big difference.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bartonella, proto, parasites.
Posts: 699 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Indica! Awesome you are seeing good results. It is so nice to hear it is working for you. [Smile]

I too have noticed some positive things on it. I don't think people need as much of the stuff as indicated on the bottle though. I do well on a very low dose. I originally tested for one pill per month. Now I'm at 1 per week. I can't imagine taking these without some form of energy testing.

Pins in jaw/teeth and swollen lymph nodes, especially the last couple of days could be related to parasites and the full moon (also not sleeping is parasites for me). Also, pain in teeth can be proto (FL1953). As far as the spiky fever feelings, I get this too. For me it's from the minerals--causes a heat surge, similar to a hot flash. But they are helping to re-set my body.

As far as yeast goes, I have a bad case too. Yeast is also related to heavy metals. Have you worked on them yet? The more metals I get out, the better my yeast gets.

I take adrenal supplements for insomnia. It really helps me. Also, getting metals out helps my insomnia too.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need Molybdenum for sulfur metabolism and also for Candida die-off (when candida die, they give off aldehydes, which requires molybdenum to detox).

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do very very bad on sulfur. It basically messes mu up badly if i eat enough.

You all seem to mention Bartonella quite often. Can i ask you why? Proto too?! I took some parasite herbs for a few months an i never saw something in my toilet. Same for Mimosa and Coffe Enemas. Think it couldnt hurt to restart but... these Parasite Herb Kits often have sulfur herbs or garlic in it on which i do BADLY.

If i start garlic, MCS gets worse.

I herxed severly on Zhangs Coptis.

I took Zhangs HH2 in huge doses for half a year. I also took Cumanda, Banderol. I think i also treated Bartonella a bit with ABX but not like other people. For example i did Doxy/Zithro and Mino/Biaxan and so on. Cipro only a few days i had bad bad symptoms on it and i think it would have been floxed with my luck on abx and my MCS...

How do you treat Bartonella naturally? Is there any way? Everytime i do antibiotics i end up with severe Candida, Leaky gut and wreckage for months or years with severe allergies, MCS, weakend immune system and so on. I feel like the cure is far worse than the disease. Im very reactive and MOLD is a HUGE issue for me.

Why do i believe that? Because cholestryamine helps me for clarity, energy and so on. Its not just lyme toxins i think, i think its mold too.

Why does the Diflucan make such a difference? I feel it works on Lyme and other Infections too?

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do very very bad on sulfur. It basically messes mu up badly if i eat enough.

You all seem to mention Bartonella quite often. Can i ask you why? Proto too?! I took some parasite herbs for a few months an i never saw something in my toilet. Same for Mimosa and Coffe Enemas. Think it couldnt hurt to restart but... these Parasite Herb Kits often have sulfur herbs or garlic in it on which i do BADLY.

If i start garlic, MCS gets worse.

I herxed severly on Zhangs Coptis.

I took Zhangs HH2 in huge doses for half a year. I also took Cumanda, Banderol. I think i also treated Bartonella a bit with ABX but not like other people. For example i did Doxy/Zithro and Mino/Biaxan and so on. Cipro only a few days i had bad bad symptoms on it and i think it would have been floxed with my luck on abx and my MCS...

How do you treat Bartonella naturally? Is there any way? Everytime i do antibiotics i end up with severe Candida, Leaky gut and wreckage for months or years with severe allergies, MCS, weakend immune system and so on. I feel like the cure is far worse than the disease. Im very reactive and MOLD is a HUGE issue for me.

Why do i believe that? Because cholestryamine helps me for clarity, energy and so on. Its not just lyme toxins i think, i think its mold too.

Why does the Diflucan make such a difference? I feel it works on Lyme and other Infections too?

Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might try Bartonella Nosodes. These are homeopathic (energetic medicine) and shouldn't aggravate your MCS or sulfur intolerance.

I too have the severe sulfur intolerance, but am finding that molybdenum is absolutely essential to deal with this.

Molybdenum may also improve MCS (I also have that).

And I've come to the conclusion that toxic overload is what causes the sulfur intolerance & MCS. Could be mold toxins, could be toxins from Lyme & coinfections, metals, environmental pollutants, chemicals in foods, etc.

So I try to eliminate exposure to as many toxins as I can - by using environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, personal care items, etc., eating organic as much as possible, and running an air filter in my house all the time.

I am also very aggressive about getting rid of mold in my environment whenever I smell any. I have seen a dramatic improvement in my environmental allergies by getting mold out of my house, so I know mold is a huge factor for me.

Yes, some believe Diflucan may kill Lyme.

Bartonella may be treated with HH, clove oil, and some other herbs - Buhner has a new book out about this... "Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections" - covers Bartonella and Mycoplasma.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

I have the impression i have mold here that is not detectable. I had a mold dog here and the guy was like its fine here but i still get symptoms from it. It takes a few hours... its a constant flu like feeling with headache. Its more mild but it makes me a bit weaker. Im trying to move but finding an apartment that is clean is hell plus i have severe MCS which makes this worse.

Intersting that you have the same impression as i have. What u have is KPU for sure...

Razzle
Member # 30398

Dr. K tested me for KPU and it was negative...

I do have severe methylation issues, though, so I think that is more the culprit for my MCS & mold & sulfur issues...

--------------------
-Razzle

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you in Germany? I wonder if we don't see the same dr. K naturopath?

Daughter and I no longer have lyme, for quite a few years. We are not THE healthiest people, but at least, without lyme, life is enjoyable.

Daughter suffered from allergies that go on and off, and some digestion problems. We decided to go see the naturopath again because her nails are weak. She is treating us for the KPU (both of us, as I react strongly to the Core / Depyrol).

We are not standing about 1/4 of a capsule of Core every 2 days or every 3 days. We still feel herxy from it, specially me, and I'm again on higher doses of chlorella.

One thing that the KPU is helping me is with body temperature (increasing slowly), ALL joints have been changing (I suppose it is a sort of detox), I feel pains, then they stop and the joint is fine again.

I had muscle pains all around (back, arms, legs), I feel some funny feelings on some nerves, all parts that have been severely sick during lyme seem to 'wake' up again, then after a few days, the funny feeling or pain disappears. It does feel like an internal detox. When the pains comes, I can be sure next day I will feel toxic, tired etc, and will need chlorella in greater amounts.

To stand the KPU, I had to take homeopathics for the liver and kidney, or I wouldn't stand it. I got liver pains, kidney pains, extreme fatigue with 1/6 of a capsule of Core!!! Now it'f better.

My daughter's cheeks are always now rosy, before she was a perfect China doll, very white, for years!!! Her allergies seem to be stable, and so are mine. I am able again to eat apples, not all, but many, so I do think the KPU is helping slowly.

We finally did the urine exam, but still waiting for results. Whatever comes, we will stay with the KPU. Daughter's nails seem to be a bit stronger, but they are still far from perfect.

Do you use Sanum against mold? This is treatment number one from dr. K, that I know. I also find that rubbing oils (essential oils) on the face and lymph help stand mold better. There is also this propolis vaporizer that you can buy, do you know about it (I think you still get it from one of dr. K's shops in Germany).

Cheaper solutions would be though the essential oils, I find. I don't know if they are as effective as propolis vaporizer though...

Wish you good luck with the KPU. Let's us know what are the long term results for you.

I love a product that the naturopath made us discover, called Drufusan in Germany. It does help us with standing the KPU (Schussler salts).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement