LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A WARNING to ALL: people with PACEMAKERS may NOT USE the Tesla wand / D'Arsonval violet ray wand. Danger of death!
------
Second warning: NOT for pregnant women!!
------------------
Third warning (mine): not for people with AMALGAMS as I'm sure it will make the mercury spread all over!!
--------------
Fourth warning (mine): if you do not master which binders your LIVER, GI tract, KIDNEY, lymph usually need, forget about this therapy!
--------
Fifth warning (mine): any EXTRA KILLERS you add, it's on your own responsibility! These high frequencies seem to ENHANCE the effect of anything you are taking, for good or for bad.
-------------------

Has anyone used Tesla's high frequency devices against lyme?

I'm using a device (very inexpensive) with neon gas (orange light) and it gives me SO MUCH energy, that I wonder, if this could heal lyme?!

After my lyme went dormant, I still fight candida (that I had 15 years or so BEFORE LYME). On and off, specially during winter.

Well, I do think Tesla's high frequency treatment is doing something deep. I have SO MUCH energy, my skin is not anymore dark purple like EVERY YEAR in winter (for the last 20 years!!).

I can't find anyone here using such Tesla's inventions, except for someone who posted under Carmen.. but she seems to have vanished from lymenet.

Anyone??

http://www.wandmebaby.com/radio--tesla.html

This lady says, from all devices she had, Tesla's one is the most useful.

OK, the article looks a bit quack, but I think she may be talking about chlorella (which I swear, is the MOST HELPFUL plant that ever helped me during lyme).

It looks quack because she talks about aura, but even dr. K. talks about it. And my lyme doctor, who helped me out of lyme, also sees it and can know where my symptoms are located, BEFORE I talk to him. No exxageration, I swear he can!

I have many devices at home too, but I start to think this Tesla High Freuquency Microcurrent REALLY powerful. You need to do it though daily to feel its energizing effects. It has anti candida effects, for sure (I swear). I do feel the smell of Ozone when I start treating!!!

[ 03-14-2015, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-vavXU-BEA

D. K.'s words (I wrote this fast though, skipped some parts too):

In November last year (2012) we started using the Tesla energy lights, lights created by Nikolai Tesla.... It is positively charging the patient's energy field.

the amazing observation is that everybody who lies on the table exposed to these lights experience a clear uplifting of their subjective energy. Also the treatment seem to hold faster, better and deeper.

One of my personal applications is that, between patients, (they discharge a lot of their energy, they maybe crying, angry, in pain)... after 2 or 3 patients, I get affected, exhausted, fatigued, my energy goes down,

and I can go in the room with Tesla light and lie down for 5 minutes and be fresh again.

It is an incredible discovery for me personally, that I can go through my day, do a heavy work load, and be good at the end of the day.

it is a very simple tool, only a one switch, you don't have to choose from a million frequencies, you don't have to strap the patient with some complicated instrument (electrodes, needles).

You just turn it on, and the instrument is delivering the goodies (?) to the field of the patient.

I never had a patient with a negative experience to it. It means, everybody comes out after 5 to 10 minutes feeling better than before.

The Tesla lights are very much used now by our staff, in between patients and in the end of the day.

Patients feel that their overall recovery is speeding up with these Tesla sessions.

.-------
At the end of the video, there's this statement:

Tesla Energy Light are a consciousness tool. They do not cure or heal anything, therefore no medical claims are made.

----
Dr. K says after, that he uses the Tesla lights AFTER a treatment (like trigger pt injections, or spine manipulation). These have deep consequences, sometimes the reaction can be strong. After, he puts patients on the Tesla light table, and the patient will heal much faster (than without it).

Meaning, that the 'side' effects (or healing crisis) of such treatments (like neural therapy or spine manipulations) will be faster gone.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 3 years ago I paid a visit to the lyme doctor who cured me. He has the Tesla lights in his office.

He encouraged me to use them. I was suffering with C diff. I did one treatment. I felt nothing.

He said that it generally takes 3 treatments to notice any difference. Three would have cost me $100 so I didn't buy anymore.

I remember a smell in the room once the Tesla lights were on for a while. But, I didn't notice any difference in myself.

If anyone wants to try these lights, this doctor is located in Maryland.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

TF, Thank you for your input.
I also have candida and some jaw infections now (no lyme though).

I am using a simple device (seen below), for localized treatment.

I felt somewhat better from day 1, but nothing amazingly good. Just my energy increased. I still did one photon treatment to kill my jaw pathogens.

This week though, I stopped doing photons, as I feel this Tesla light device is indeed killing pathogens too! It's not only my energy getting better, but my skin is clearing amazingly fast.

I also do it on my tummy area: it's amazing how everything starts moving around, during and after Tesla light.

The device is EXTREMELY inexpensive. That is why I am posting here about it too. I do think it is an amazing technology that helps with energy. I mean, you simply feel more energetic, like I feel like running, instead of walking.

Winter is bad for me, because my skin candida comes back. My skin gets dark, itchy, red, I flare. I decided to use Sanum again, then it gets much better. I can even eat dark chocolate again, once a day. Back to carbs as usual, etc.

But the infection stays like in low gear, but still there.

Now I feel it's REALLY going away! After only a few days using Tesla, for a few minutes every day.

And when doing it, you smell the ozone gaz. But I do think that what helps is this uploading of electrons.

I remember when I first took cats claw and Buhner herbs, my whole body (joints) were in pain, due to herxes. And guess what: it happened the same with Tesla light!

Hours later, my whole joints feels like killing or detoxing. Joints that were sick due to candida, lyme, strep, tuberculosis (believe me, I had all that in my joints, in different occasions), well, they get painful after Tesla, then pain subsides and I just feel more energetic.

I felt pain in my arm (shoulder), all over my spine, fingers, toes, knees and neck area. All areas that get infected when any active pathogen decides to become active. I thought I had no more active infection, but this herx-like reaction after Tesla is making me think different!

maybe I had some sort of low grade infection there?
------------

http://www.teslaenergylights.com/history.cfm

Here is, I think, the device from Dr. K ...
----------------------

I am using a very cheap device, something like this one:

http://www.forever25.de/index.php?cat=c3_Hochfrequenz---Darsonval-Darsonval.html&XTCsid=0do2h4iimnitmsbmblu4n2ksg2

Brussels
Member # 13480

I forgot to add, I stopped this week to use my photon + homeopathic treatment to treat a very long jaw infection.

I got that during lyme, it got dormant for a fews years, it activated again more than a year ago. I pulled my tooth off, took some homeopathic remedy to try to heal the left over infection in the jaw, but it didn't clear the jawbone infection.

I decided to do photon therapy, like I did against Borrelia. It worked as usual, but I need to use it until I reach higher dilutions (so I would need to treat it for more a few weeks, if not months). The treatment is easy, once a week, but I decided to give it a break, just to test if Tesla lights are helping or not.

I swear, they are helping my jaw infection. Like photons with nosodes!

The difference is that this device is much cheaper, and very easy to use. And healing is more localized, so you need to use it on your whole body, it takes longer than photons. But I feel GREAT with it.

First day, i felt not very well, just a bit more energy. But from second day on, I really felt it was doing something. Infections still going on though, but get immediately a bit better after Tesla light.

then it goes a bit backwards again, until next treatment. and so on. The thing that does not come back, is lack of energy.

Exactly like dr. K. says, it is like uploading your body with energy, that is how it feels.

TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor's lights looked like the ones in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1j9RASy3E

He had me lay on a table with one set of lights at my head and another at my feet.

He had a separate room for this treatment only.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't used that, but I had a Philip Stein watch back when they used Tesla chips, it was right when I came back from Germany. I think it helped a lot since I got the frequencies all the time.

I'm glad it's helping you!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels!
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just exactly which product did you purchase off the website, it showed different products. Which one has the tesla lights?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are typically called violet ray devices.

I haven't used one, but have always been curious about them.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the machine you are using Brussels?

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow this is fascinating!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found some units like the one that Brussels linked to.

Put in High-Frequency-Darsonval in the search bar on Amazon.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sorry I didn't answer fast (I'm in West Europe time!).

I'm using this one:
http://www.forever25.de/product_info.php?info=p18_darsonval-hochfrequenzgeraet-violet-ray-geraet.html&XTCsid=0do2h4iimnitmsbmblu4n2ksg2

I mean, I just borrowed it. It costs 40 euros (about 50 US dollars?). I mean, this is EXTREMELY inexpensive for what it is doing.

I'm not sure this can heal lyme, but I am almost sure it can help people boost their energy.

Way to use it: turn the switch on. You can regulate the intensity, very easily.

The device I use is for localized treatment. But I swear that I feel so much energy after it, that I wonder if I need anything bigger.

droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even believe I'm reading this. In the past 5 yrs I've gone from a hardcore science based, conspiracy skeptic to an antivaccination, somewhat conspiratorial, quantum physics believer. Lol.

But if you know anything about the observation phenomena, you know that there is a gap between what's under a microscope and what is quackery. Maybe it's just that I want to believe.

It does seem though that most are using it for wrinkles and the ones Dr. K uses are much much larger than the ones on Amazon. Idk...

--------------------

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

TF: the video you showed, is the same device dr. K. is using for himself and his patients.

Tesla Energy Lights™ with AC & DC combo
http://teslaenergylights.com/images/TeslaEnergyLights.com_trifold_G-WS-209.pdf

-----
Dbergy: I think you are right, the man from whom I borrowed it, called it Violet Ray.

The funny thing is that the rays are not violet, but orange-reddish. I read that Tesla used argon gas, which gave violet light. But now people use neon gas, which gives a reddish color.

As far as I am reading, both work well, and there are other gases that can be used. They are only a means for transporting electrons.

Brussels
Member # 13480

What is funny is that dr. K. (in the video I posted above) said that he was not expecting those results (like loading his energy levels so fast) when he tried the Tesla lights table.

The video is recent, from 2012.

Dr. K. is a 'champion' of gadgets, he tried and uses MANY devices during the years, on himself and patients. For him to say that, is a big statement, in my opinion.
--------------

Droid, there are some microscopic photos of blood cells before and after treating with Tesla lights.

The coagulated blood gets immediately thin, you see cells get 'loose' after a few minutes on such high frequencies Tesla lights!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Droid, as you see in the video above, the last statements are only:

"Tesla Energy Light are a consciousness tool. They do not cure or heal anything, therefore no medical claims are made."

Manufacturers cannot say it heals anything.

Same here in Switzerland. The man who bought it said it can ONLY be advertised for BEAUTY purposes, not for HEALING purposes.

If you say HEAL, you get a prosecution.

Dr. K. has got MANY problems in the past (when he said for instance, that an oxygen therapy heals and that a certain device helps patients healing). Well, he got in big trouble after.

We are in the world where if a peppermint tea pack says 'it helps digestion', it can be taken off the market and the maker can get prosecuted.

Anything you read, you got to think twice. [Wink]

droid1226
Member # 34930

Ok, I was just wondering because on those products they are all specifically saying that they got rid of a wrinkle or a cyst they've been trying to eliminate.

Also, the handheld ones that are like 220 Max with different attachments, are the same principle that Dr K is using with those large circular machines?

I'm not doubting these in any way, I actually love Nikola Tesla and have read many books on him.

I'm just trying to buy the most powerful one I can for the most bang without breaking the bank. Or I'd build one if his tesla coil runs on the same principal, but I don't think it does.

Good thread.

--------------------

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Brussels, I actually have the Darsonval device at home!

The Darsonval is used in Russia for years for cosmetic purposes. Every spa has one. Even my grandma had one.

I was using mine on my daughter for her acne. It works very well. I’m sure it has anti-bacterial properties, as well as anti-inflammatory.

I would never imagine that it would have such strong systemic effect. You say you apply it on your tummy and feel things moving. How long do you apply it for?

I experience the same effect when I do pulsed light with PE-1. I fell more pain afterwards. I think this is detoxing.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I saw this video some time ago, before I borrowed this Darsonval device, because of another lymenet member who posted about it (Carmen):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxl7kV60s1c

This device he is explaining about is also using Tesla glasses, but also adding the earth frequency. It looks to me a good device, but I googled to see its price.

http://www.natures-energies.com/electronics/photon-sound-beam-technology

(it might be this one, in a newer version? And the price is about 2,200 dollars)

Watch this video until the end, I think we get an idea why we feel charged, and in which way such Tesla lights can bring some healing to the body.

If I understand well, what is doing all the benefits the man is talking about is basically Tesla lights, with its charging of electrons in the body (therefore helping oxygenation).

He thinks that the sound radio pulsing helps lymph drainage though.

Carmen posted about this other site, but she is not sure it is the same device (it looks pretty similar though).

http://www.photonsoundbeam.com/products.php

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another
http://www.edskilling.com/buynow.html

But I can see that companies overprice their devices, as a probable similar version to my borrowed device is costing 250 dollars instead of 50!

Brussels
Member # 13480

There is one report there saying that it can help lyme.

The basic common feeling when using Tesla lights is that you feel your energy getting loaded. You can see that in ALL REPORTS people write.

It's exactly what I feel with my Tesla wand (a 50 dollar device used for acne!).

I do think any device using Tesla will bring benefits, but of course, there may be better devices.

Mine, you need to 'work' a bit, as you have to keep moving it all over the body, and it takes much longer than 2-3 minutes. I use it for about 15 minutes. It might be less effective than these devices to charge the whole body.

It's not just sitting , waiting and enjoying like dr. K's and the Photon Genie version I just posted.

But after reading a very old book (a manual on how the original Tesla was supposed to be used), the manual also recommends the charging the whole body device, with a metal rod, though.

It was thought by Tesla too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sixgfkids, I have missed your post... What kind of watch was this one you said you used? Do you have a link?

Are you still using it?
----------

Anuta: you see? I read that almost every doctor's office had a Tesla device in the US, until a certain time (the 40s??), when someone said it was quack.

Of course, give energy to all patients, they will probably heal on their own.

Why don't you try it?
I just do it for about 5 minutes on the tummy area, and also behind the tummy. Moving or stopping in certain points.

The end movement goes to the heart/ stops at the heart (I'm just following what a manual , from the time of Tesla, was suggesting for doctors). I guess you can do as you want, but not for very long time (like 1 hour). It's not recommended.

I swear it does something against candida. Or parasites, I don't know. The whole GI tract gets funny, not only for me, for hubby too, stools will look different next day (at least for me).

Sleeping: I need less hours of sleep, but wake up fully loaded, compared to what I am used when my candida is active...

Before bedtime: I feel very very sleepy, like my body is weighing more than usual. It's like I HAVE to go to bed. Before Tesla lights, I rarely have that urge to go to bed. Now I can't keep my eyes closed when bedtime comes. But when I wake up, I'm fully charged.

Sweating: things are also changing there: my glands finally decided to work, after decades on vacation. I have always had problems with sweating, but now, I am sweating more. That is certain.

Summary: I think that, just because I have more energy, the whole body starts to work better.

The energy never really goes down, for me. When it comes down, I just HAVE to sleep. It could be that it is making the autonomic nervous system work again better?

One thing that got worse: I am not standing any milk product suddenly. Not even butter. First time ever, and I am wondering why? I eat butter, or fresh cream, minutes later, I feel a bit fatigued, foggy. I stop it, it comes back to normal. I don't know if this is related with Tesla.

I feel though my perception is better. So it could be that I now feel faster when something is doing good or bad?

This extra energy I'm having is luxus for me, specially in winter. With extra energy, a lot changes. It's a bit like when lyme finally went away, and I felt TASTE again. So yummy tastes of fresh fruits, so strong.

Now it's not the same, but it is like sharpening all senses. I can see that I can concentrate more on each second of playing the piano, on each note, to give the exact impulse to each key, while before, that took me too much energy, and I couldn't stand such high concentration for longer than a minute or two.

It's amazing what extra energy can do.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

How long have you been using Tesla's light?

Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I found a local practitioner and did a Tesla Energy Light session yesterday. The set up was with two lights, one DC near my head and AC at my feet. I laid on a massage table in between the two lights.

The session time was 15 minutes. For the last 3 minutes I started feeling very heavy and much more relaxed. After the session I took a couple minutes to chill and went and sat with the practitioner to make sure I was fine to drive.

For the next two hours I felt tired and heavy. May have been a mild herx. After that I felt a modest energy improvement for about 4 hours.

Sessions are $40 a piece and the lights look just like the ones Dr. K talks about.

I will do a session a week for 3 sessions and reevaluate. My goal is to boost my immune system while I am rifing and using the Doug Coil.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Matt, great! First day, I didn't feel much. Only from 2nd day on, I felt energy increasing.

Let us know what is your experience. I'm very curious!!

-----------
Hiker, I just started using that for fun, for less than 2 weeks. And it's JUST the 'wand'!

I think people would need something like a capacitor that Tesla did (where you hold a metal rod to charge your body), not only these glass 'wands', that work more locally (the ones I'm using, that I can find for 50 dollars).

According to the manual for practioners written at the time of Tesla (when he was still alive, about 100 years ago), for weak body conditions, they suggest the metal rod treatment, where you upload your whole body.

The glass rods were used more locally, or on the whole body, for certain conditions. I read the whole manual, and it treats conditions like arthritis, gout, skin problems (eczema, warts)... The list is long.

I think that for lyme, if one uses the glass wands, you have to treat the whole body (like I'm doing). Around spine is a good place, behind the neck, on liver / kidneys / GI tract, then on joints if you had already had infection there like I had.

I still herx for DAYs after doing it. I swear that there are places I never thought I had infection (like on my arm-shoulder), and I feel like stinging pains there for days!!! Like when I was taking cats claw and herxing in many joints.

Taking BINDERS is still essential, in my opinion.

Brussels
Member # 13480

some advice from the 100 year old manual, from the time Tesla was probably still alive:

1) start slow, in low potency, only for 5 min, maximum 10 minutes, with the glass wand.

2) use the wand any part of the body, but not on the eyes, and end treatment always in the heart region.

3) if heart problems, do not use Tesla lights.

4) the weakest the person (children, very weak people): start always very slow, very low potency, very short treatments.

5) it is better to treat 3 x day, for 2-3 minutes than once 15 min.

6) you can treat the whole spine, for many conditions.

7) you can treat kidney stones, gall bladder stones with it (on the area with problem).

8) for general weak body condition, use the metal rod, to charge your whole body. Not the glass wand.
----------
These are not my ideas, just what I read in the old book, to be used by practioners.

Brussels
Member # 13480

For the teeth, there are special glasses (I saw them in the old book).

I am using just the flat glass, all around my mouth, jaw, under the jaw, neck. From outside the mouth, not inside.

My teeth are slowly dying.

Average: I lose one tooth per year, they simply collapse to infection, die from the root. None of my teeth that died had cavities, they really die from inside out.

I am using Tesla, like I used infrared, like I used Rife... I swear that my back molar teeth that feel 'weaker', are no longer feeling weak.

Nothing I ever did to my teeth feel like what is happening with the Tesla light: it strengthens the roots in the way I would never expect.

I used really, everything: tapping, ozone injections (my lyme doc did that), infrared (PE1), homeopathy, Sanum. Even acupuncture in my gums!!

I still kept loosing my teeth. I was sort of hopeless, thinking: my body does not have the force to fight these silent infections, and I will lose all my teeth soon!

Well, I still have 2 dead teeth to be pulled off, but I already feel hopeful that I can keep most of my surviving teeth longer, from now on, just because of Tesla lights.

I would strongly recommend, for 50 dollars, the 'magic' Tesla glass wand. To anyone, with or without lyme.

Of course, I wouldn't use them on mercury (amalgams).

And dead teeth, are still dead, and they cannot heal, so they must still be pulled off. Tesla lights cannot make magic!
------

I had a very bad infection on upper jaw, I pulled 2 teeth off, totally infected. My jaw was cleaned, but infection was close to my eyes (I mean, the bone just under my eyes), so the dentist couldn't clean it all.

Tesla light is doing the job well, just about 2 weeks of treatment (about 3 minutes there), I feel my whole nostrils, my sinuses, are extremely open, light.

Pain is zero or almost. Infection is not totally gone, but almost totally gone there.

I didn't know my sinuses were heavy and blocked. Now I feel my left cheek is transparent, light, clean, open. Just now I know how blocked they were BEFORE.

My right cheek has still two dead teeth (upper jaw). I feel the difference, like my right side is blocked, the left open.

Before I started Tesla, it felt the opposite, because my left side was very infected, much more than the right. Now that infection is practically gone there, my right side feels heavier by comparison!

Tesla cannot save dead teeth, as they probably harbor infection inside them.

for the teeth, that is so far, the strongest treatment I ever found. So fast, so efficient. I wonder if that really mean that I will not lose another tooth this year, but I feel hopeful, as I can push my teeth in all directions, and I feel each is so strongly rooted, and no feeling of infections!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I am testing another way to use the glass light: I hold it with one hand, and with the other, I hold a grounded metal (on the radiator, or on direct contact to grass).

So that the current passes from one hand to another, and I do not accumulate too many electrons.

I will let you guys know.

I have too much energy the last days (in all senses, go figure!!!!), that I don't even feel myself.

I can't sleep more than 5.5-6 hours every night, I can't walk normally like other people (they look like turtles, and I have to control myself not to be impolite and walk always in front of them, even men)...

So I start wondering if all the extra energy is only healthy, or if that is too much.

I tested energetically, and it is overcharging me! So I will try to use Tesla once every 2 days only, only for less than 5 minutes or so, and use it holding on hand, and the other letting to discharge the electrical current, instead of doing that on a sofa.

this energy does help my body fight infections, I have no doubt. I don't know if it would work as a solo treatment, but it feels like enhancing any other treatment we are doing.

The KPU gets double force, just by adding such lights. We need less zinc, it seems.

What is wonderful is the effect on joints. Nothing is as strong as this. I am still herxing, on big and small joints. My whole body feels like being cleaned from inside. I'm still sweating more than usual.

The most amazing form of getting energy, so far. Maybe, that was exactly what my body needed to boost it?

I need to continue using it for months to see its limits. At this exact moment, I'm herxing on my right wrist.

I also had a cracking thumb, that stopped to crack since 2 days ago (which I'm glad). I think it was beginning to have arthrosis as the joint looks funny (bigger).

I had it cracking while playing the piano, it really stopped cracking now!

droid1226
Member # 34930

I bought one. Why not add to my list of devices I buy that never work?? You never know. Everyone's body is different. This may work. Heck, I'll take 5% more energy.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
droid1226--Where did you buy yours? If you have a website would you post it?

Thanks.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Youhou, Droid!!

Start slow, read some old manuals before starting, so that you don't overdo.

I would LOVE to listen to other people's experiences, as I no longer have lyme and I wonder, if this could help lyme as much as it is helping me with candida and other problems.

Today, I stopped herxing on my wrists and joints, I think. But I CONTINUOUSLY feel something AROUND my spine.

THis has been happening since the first days using Tesla. My neck first, now it is the whole of my back, around the spine. It feels like pain from muscles after exercising too much.

I don't think this is muscle pain (as so far, I never 'herxed' in muscles... I think). It is not pain in the joints either. I know how they feel. I'm guessing I'm herxing on my NERVES!!!

I am doing Tesla on my spine for two weeks, recommended by the manual. Well, I suspect the light herx like pain I feel continuously is from nerves, either being detoxed, or something being killed there.

Another thing: my GI tract is still in movement, still things are changing there. First diarrhea yesterday, without changing my eating habits.

I didn't feel weak after (which is strange), so it is usually for me, a sign that it is a sort of good cleansing. Whether this is parasites or candida, I don't mind.

Energy is still high, so now I'm moderating on these lights. Today I fell asleep during the day, so it means, my 5.5 hours is not enough. I think my body needs to adjust to this new source of energy, and that overdoing is not good.

The good thing is that: when I feel tired, I feel urge to sleep. I do that deeply, then I'm fresh again. This does not sound like me at all. I can only think that it is Tesla who is correcting things in my nerves or the autonomic nervous system.

It is not very practical, as I felt SO SLEEPY and slept in the train today.... About 20 minutes or so? Then again, fully charged. I went to Bern today, 2 hours in the train, go and another 2 hour back...

My teeth still feel wonderful, very strong, and continue to be hopeful I finally found something to strengthen the ones that are still alive.

My nostrils and sinuses on the left, still very good. Today, for the first time in the last 2 years, my energy tests say: NO INFECTION in the left upper jawbone.

First time in 2 years! And I stopped my PE1 + homeopathic nosodes exactly to test whether this device could cure BONE INFECTION!!! And so far, I think it did.

The only trick is to know that a localized infection is NEVER alone. It starts somewhere else too (teeth, or GI tract, or I don't know where). That is why only treating LOCALLY the jaw will NOT heal the BONE infection.

I do think that my GI tract was involved in harboring the upper jaw bacteria, and other teeth had the same bacteria.

What I am using parpallel to Tesla (before I got it) is:
- Vit D3 (for years)
- chlorella (on and off) with OMega 3 (on and off), for years
- KPU: basically, just one capsule a week (for about 1.5 years or more)
- Sanum: morning Mukokehl, evening Nigersan, to try to stop the candida of skin I suffer in winter, for more than 2 decades.
I was doing that Sanum treatment for about 1 month or 2, before Tesla. While it helped my candida, it didn't cure it.
- Tesla lights, almost daily, about 15 minutes (I do not recommend that though. I start to think it's better to do less, about 5 minutes or so)

So all the herxing, pains all over the body, extra energy, change in sleeping patterns, change in sweating, more concentration, etc, these come ALL from Tesla, I'm sure.

Now that my jaw infection tests gone, I start to really believe this can put infections dormant.

My candida, you guys won't believe. I think it is still not 100% gone, but I'm getting pretty close. I ate badly today (I mean, pizza, bad white wheat), no reaction at all.

No problem in any sense, no flare, no digestive problem, no fatigue, zero! This is also not like me. I eat bad, I pay almost immediately, as I feel bad. I'm also on a gluten free diet for more than a year, I think. So eating gluten shouldn't do good. So far, nothing.

My dead teeth, still test infected though (on the right jaw). They HAVE to go out.

As for sleeping too little, I do think I need to do less Tesla, charge my body less, to calm my ANS. I probably need to become more active physically during the day, to put the extra energy out. I'm reaching 50, and it feels strange that my body seems to be going backward in time.

And another wonderful thing that is happening: the KPU, that we constantly need (zinc, Vit B6). We need 3 x a week, according to my lyme doctor. THe problem is that we could only stand 2 x a week. In the last 3 months, it got easier to take 2x a week, so I was thinking to INCREASE to 3 x a week.

Well, what is happening is the opposite: we need it now just ONCE a week! Never ever that happened since we started the KPU. We always need more than what we could stand taking. Now, the tests say no zinc please, and my daughter's cheeks are still ROSY PINK for a week!

If you guys are on the KPU as long as we are, I thought we were DOOMED forever to take zinc. My daughter's cheeks get pink the same day she takes zinc, that lasts 2 days, maximum 3, she gets pale like always again. It's like a clock.

Well, the same pill is now staying with us for a week. It tests bad to take another pill, so I am not taking it.

And what is amazing, is that without increasing the dose, the DETOX effect is stronger. We are needing more chlorella than usual, that is clear.

So really, this Tesla is either boosting the KPU, or I don't know what is happening. I am even DREAMING that one day, we will be free of the KPU, and only take zinc supplements like I take magnesium, on and off sometimes.

Sorry for long post, but this has been an unexpected experience for me. I even start to have hopes I won't need zinc forever. I think even Dr. K. hasn't discovered a cure for that yet!

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's been a rough day, but still learning.

I woke up at night with tummy pains, loose stools. Well, when I looked closer (I know it's graphic...), white little stuff all over.

It's disgusting, but I think it's the first time ever that some sort of gross parasites are coming out, dead, fortunately.

I had loose stools today, not that bad as I am still energetic enough to go on, but really, I didn't expect that. Not candida: parasites!!!

I was thinking: this device heals acne. Well, acne can be caused by Demodex mite and bacteria too. If this Tesla heals acne, it is not surprising that it can have antiparasitic and antibacterial effects!

I'll take a break of electrosmog today, so no more posting.

I just want to say that holding the Tesla glass on one hand, and connecting the other hand to a grounded metal feels much milder and better than doing that on an isolated sofa.

I'm still herxing on my nerves (neck and back), for sure. If not herxes, there is something going on there. I never thought I would have any type of herx like that. Never. Not there, and for so long (I think this is going for the whole 2 weeks, on and off, but almost every day...).

My skin is not that beautiful as starting point (first day I did it), but candida is not coming back. I think it will stay dormant until next winter (I hope).

if I had to start lyme treatment, I would certainly give a try on Tesla since start. Just ground yourself or let yourself ground for 5 minutes AFTER treatment, then you don't feel hype.

The manual also said it helps kidney stones.

Well, I'm using on my tummy, and also on the uterus area, and I'm also feeling some stinging pains there: I have about 3 or 4 fibroids (called myoma here), I wonder if they are not being 'treated' too.

Only time will tell.

We certainly need binders, as too many dirty things are probably being dumped around the body.

In the night, my shoulder-arm joint was very painful, like in herx. Now it stopped. I feel like I'm getting lighter and lighter, like my body has been going through a cleansing process.

I feel very different than 2,5 weeks ago, when I started experimenting with Tesla. I would be dead tired after having diarrhea like this, but I'm still active (not running-jogging though, like before), but not feeling weak. Just 'normal'.

if you have parasites, go slow with Tesla and expect some sort of die-off (it took me though more than 2 weeks to get this reaction).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Some ideas how to use the Tesla wands, it looks a bit like the old manual I read (in German though).

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/Tesla/VioletRay.htm

Brussels
Member # 13480

I found the SAME device I am using in Ebay for 27 dollars!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portabl-High-Frequency-Skin-Care-Acne-Violet-Ray-Facial-With-4-Electrode-Wands-A-/251522636701

Brussels
Member # 13480

This book will make you think!

http://www.arthurleej.com/Violet.pdf

With examples of how electricity can help healing SO MANY ailments.

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting. After reading your posts for many years I have come to trust your information. Not much to lose with such an inexpensive machine. I ordered one like yours from amazon.

This looks like an interesting book
The Violet Ray Book: Including Edgar Cayce Readings & Old Manuscripts
http://tinyurl.com/mcv3eqa

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks for the trust, Terry. I will post more about it.

Yesterday was THE roughest day for me, since my lyme went dormant.

Full herxes, this time in the NERVES. Neuro-herxes. My heart beat went bananas, exactly like during lyme.

With such arrhthmia, I thought the Tesla device was damaging my autonomic nervous system?? I felt tired due to irregular heart beats, went to bed to rest.

In bed, it came to my mind: herxes! It could be just toxins from herxes! I stayed 1 hour in bed, went downstairs and took about 40 chlorella, Omega 3 supplement and Bear garlic tincture.

In 20 minutes, I went to vacuum the house, cook, do the washing, ironing, and so it went til bedtime. Fully active again.

It was a full blown herx, or something like that.

My whole arm joints, in both sides, are hurting (like herxes), I never had symptoms in such big joints that I remember. For some reason, I think there was silent infection there!

THe KPU supplements stopped testing. I swear that the last 5 years, we constantly needed zinc, me and daughter. Her cheeks are rosy still now, 9 days after last zinc intake. Never, never, such a thing happened before.

But beware: no binders, it's a dangerous treatment! One can have a heart attack, I'm pretty sure, if you don't bind the toxins away.

As I only take the KPU supplements, my herxes are almost always in the GI tract: Tummy pains, digestive problems. Then I take chlorella, they go. I sometimes have anxiety, and so does my daughter: we take chlorella, then all is gone again in a matter of MINUTES. Like always, in the last 10 years.

This time, different toxins, probably coming from my spine nerves. I'm all achy there, it NEVER happened before with ANY TREATMENT whatsoever.

And I swear i have a lot of guns here : the microcurrent from dr. K (KMT 24), a portable Rife, hulda clark zapper, my PE1 (infra red pulsed with Nogier). Never, never, such a nerve herx happened.

No herb, no homeopathy made me herx this way. I didn't even know that I had problems there.

Everything is changing for us. My daughter had some infection on her ear (outside, in the fold) for ages. As it never spreads, I never treated it. Well: gone. I swear that she had that for at least 5 years!

My last toe nail, that kept breaking, as my nails get so weak with age or infections (as I suffer from chronic candida for 2.5 decades), or maybe due to the KPU problem... well, I had to cut it today, for the first time in the last 5 years (at least). It is growing again, strong enough for me to cut it! Before, it broke before!!!

So guys, prepare your binders, and go for it. 25 dollars, its worth!

Yesterday morning, I started sobbing sitting in my car. I just realized that 30 years of chronic illness could have been avoided with a 25 dollar device.

I'm not sure about that yet, as I'm on week 3 of treatment. But that thought came to me, so clear.

30 years fighting chronic illnesses, from gastritis, to chronic candida, to chronic lyme. Then lyme was gone, chronic candida stayed, then my joints started to be affected with something else... And now, I see the end of it all?!!

I thought about Heather, who suicided because she had no more money to treat herself. She posted here as heiwalove.

I gotta go.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The danger on this treatment, is that once these herxes start (whether these are herxes or toxins coming out, I do not know), you can NOT stop the process.

Your lymph, kidney, liver and GI tract will get toxic, no doubt. And you still feel the stinging pains going on (or on and off), as though you took cats claw continuously and no way to stop the herxes.

I had FORGOTTEN that I could have a herx that can affect my ANS, meaning, that my heart beat, sleep patterns, digestion etc could be affected. I had that so LONG AGO, more than 6-7 years ago, while my lyme was active.

My heart beat went bananas, high blood pressure, my eyes could not stand light, ... But I had forgotten about such herxes. With the KPU, I start with tummy aches, then comes anxiety, and before it goes worse, I just take my amount of chlorella / bear garlic / Omega3, and all goes back normal.

This week has been rough on the area around my spine, specially on the neck, and the last days, on my arms (the bigger joints feel exactly like herxes of lyme after cats claw). The only problem: I have no longer lyme, I never had symptoms in these joints ever!

I am having some joint infection as I see my right thumb cracking and I do feel pain on fingers, on and off.

When I test energetically, it is not lyme (or I could just treat it easily with my PE1), but another pathogen. As it never bothered me too much, I didn't treat it (and never discovered which pathogen exactly), as I was busy with candida (GI tract and skin candida, that haunts me for almost 3 whole decades....).

And also busy with the KPU supplements, that we are taking RELIGIOUSLY for at least, 1.5 years.

Thursday evening, I felt some strange heart beats. Like, they shouldn't be happening when I'm walking, instead of running. They stopped after a while, without making anything else.

Friday, after lunch time, my heart rhythm got so crazy, that it remembered my lyme symptoms of 8 years ago! I thought immediately about Tesla, and thought: oh, oh, the currents must have been affecting my heart!

It came exactly after a meal. On and off, it haunted me the whole afternoon, until I felt tired. My joints in pain, still (arms), I blamed the Tesla lights for damaging my heart?!

I decided to lay a bit down, and then the word 'toxins / herx' came to me. How could I have missed it?

I swear, exactly like a herx, if you take the EXACT substance (binder) in the EXACT amount, you get 100% of your herx away in a matter of minutes. I am sort of expert in herxes, after all these years fighting both candida and lyme.

Loads of chlorella, Omega 3 a bit of bear garlic tincture, there I was: herx free! The heart beat went to normal, fatigue lifted like magic, I decided to clean the house, and do a nice salad, with loads of things in the sauce. I worked literally till 10 pm, then watched a bit of TV, then again, turned off.

It is so funny that I feel like a small child, that is totally active and suddenly, turns off, and sleeps. Like that! I mean, that is happening only after Tesla lights. On and off. I start to feel my body is foreign to myself!!

Saturday, I feel again totally normal, with my excess of energy still. Then I see my skin on the mirror: it is shiny. My little toe, I had to cut its nail (it usually breaks before it reaches the size to be cut). It is freaky!!!

What about the KPU. Dr. K. and my own lyme doctor, and dr. K's right hand in Germany, they are still LOOKING FOR solutions. Dr. K. said: you have to take zinc FOR LIFE! I didn't believe him, I didn't WANT to believe I need supplementation FOREVER.

But it's been 1.5 years of constant zinc intake (daughter and me), with rough experiences... Zinc does not stay with us more than 3 days. After we need it on and on again. I knew about the KPU since our lyme went dormant: both of us needed zinc since 2009, at least, when we first tested for the KPU.

The problem is that, our bodies hate the KPU. They hate to try to keep zinc inside, and we felt awful until we finally got used to one supplement (called B Life Protect here in Germany). But still, we can only stand 1/2 capsule every 2-3 days.

After 3 days, my daughter's face get white, and when I test her, she tests positive for zinc. She takes the zinc, same evening, her face is pink. And there it has been going for the last 1.5 years.

I never got pink face with zinc. I just keep taking it, with the hope one day my immune system would work well again and I would get my candida under control...

Now, at lunch time, I told my daughter: it's 10 days since our 1/2 capsule of zinc. 10 days, and your face is all pink! I test her: no need for zinc intake.

She told me: but look at your face, Mom. You are very pink too!!! She brought a mirror to the kitchen, and it's true: even my nose is pink!

Even with constant zinc intake, my face never really got color. Isn't this all freaky??!!

That is why I got that flash in the car yesterday: what if all this suffering could have been avoided with a 110 year old technology that got forbidden and seen as quack?

What about all the people looking for solutions, like us?

And as I write, I'm with stinging pains in my right thumb, left shoulder, and a part of my spine.

I am NOT doing Tesla daily, just once every 2 days, or even 3 days. My daughter is doing once every 5 days or so!

She told me: buy at least 5 machines, Mom, in case it breaks and this gets forbidden!

Since yesterday, I've been thinking about Heather. She posted here as Heiwalove and was begging for help last year. A young girl, so talented, and she suicided as she didn't have the means to treat herself after the death of her mom.

25 dollars!

If I had to go backwards, I would first start with Tesla. That would be my first tool!

Still dead teeth have to be pulled off, you still need scar treatment (I have been testing it, Tesla can't treat scars like infrared does), you still need to take amalgams off, do some chelation or master binders.

But wow, how much this simple Tesla light can ALREADY do for you?

If my body can keep minerals like zinc, magnesium, silica... it's already worth!!!

You add the anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti candidal effect (I also did on the throat of my husband when he started taking a cold, it seemed to have worked, as he got none!)... It's like a miracle device?

Everything is changing for me: my taste is very strong, my hunger is clear (how to explain that?), I am craving fruits and I MAY eat them as my candida is almost 100 % dormant.

My toes were totally dark, looking like a person can get gangrene there. Now they are still darker, but if I get warm, I have back my skin color. I swear that in the last 20 years, that never happens during winter. They get pinky color only after burning foot baths with salt and vinager, next day, back to dark-dead color.

My toes are peeling off. Areas that had inflammation are falling off, with new skin coming behind. I still have some spots I feel harbor a bit of candida, but I am not even worried, as I can eat whatever I want and I get no more flares!

I may eat gluten again (!!?), but not butter or fresh cream. When I eat, I feel really the nutrition is going to all my cells!! My skin looks shiny.

My energy is still very good, my concentration is really good too, my mood too. I feel I need to do physical exercise, like I'm hungry for physical exercise (and I'm reaching 50!).

As for sexual energy, after so many years in stand by, well, it is also coming back, I feel.

I'm reaching age for menopause, and how can that be happening NOW???

To forbid such a device in medical offices was not mean, was EVIL. I see why this doctor said that after a while, he was using Tesla lights to ALL HIS PATIENTS. I understand why! Only the energy it gives, it makes you feel happier!

My feeling is that Telsa lights works better if you do a little (like 5 minutes per day) and if you connect yourself to a grounding metal (or barefoot outside).

Letting the excess of electrons go out feels MUCH better than doing the whole treatment on an isolated sofa.

I hope other people try this device, during active lyme, so that we can see what happens.

first week, probably nothing. But from second week on, I do hope people see some changes, for better, I hope!

Expect herxes, expect whole bunch of toxins and increase of pain here and there.

Prepare your binders, if you would like to do that. Never OVERDO.

I swear you CANNOT stop the process of either cleaning or killing. Once is starts, it goes on its own. Not like a herb or abx. You stop the treatment, the body continues to herx on and on.

Whatever it is doing, it is putting toxins all over my body. My heart is again good, so I hope this was only due to herxes. I would keep you all posted.

I've been 3 weeks on it, only!!

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the discussion, Brussels.

I am interested to try, but have sensitivity to EMF's. So, will see what the reaction might be. Some machines like rife, my body has not tolerated too well. Some others my body has done okay with.

Regarding not stopping the process ... It seems you are having reason to do the treatment periodically, so maybe it wears off and stops eventually (over period of a day or so)?

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Michael, no it doesn't stop.

I had big problems with electrosmog, that improved since lyme was gone, but not healed.

During lyme, it was hard to use any device, but the KMT 24 (microcurrent) from dr. K. was tolerable...

Rife: I hated that, but I didn't have a Rife during active lyme (I got one after my lyme got dormant). Even without lyme, I never enjoyed Rife currents in my body.

First day with TEsla: it also didn't feel good. From second day on, I got used to it. But if I do not connect to the ground, I feel too excited so I need to tap my body (the EFT or MFT points) for about 10 minutes to calm the body.

I'm learning from zero, I just read a manual.

So what I would suggest, is to start with ONE MINUTE, but do connect yourself to the ground (like feet on grass).

Second day: one minute, same thing. If nothing happens in a week, increase.

If you feel bad, I don't know. I would stop it.

My PE1, I could stand only a couple of minutes in direct mode. Pulsed, I could stand a bit longer during lyme.

Since lyme, electrosensitivity got better, but it only really improved after the KPU. I'm not healed, but I feel almost normal now.

I can stand an hour with my PE1 in pulsed mode, and only feel the good things from it. I don't think it would have been the same during the time my lyme was active!

I can only say that I am here in front of this screen for a while, and I do feel strong. I mean, I do not feel it is causing me anxiety or feeling of cold.

I have the feeling that Tesla is helping me to reduce electrosensitivity, but only time will tell. I can't say for sure.

I guess, keeping minerals in my cells and not dumping them off, like my body is used to do, will help my body fight electrosensitivity even better, for many reasons.

I guess with active lyme, and the body loaded with toxins, plus the extra toxins this treatment will bring, things will not go too easy for you...

Once the electrons are inside (from the Tesla device), they will not come out like that, easily, that is my feeling.

My daughter is doing the treatment once every 5 days or so, and it is still doing something for her, like I said above.

I swear it goes on for days on. Not one day, but many. My daughter is also having joint pains, on and off. And she is doing only every 5 days.

I wonder how many days this lasts, but I am betting quite a few days (about 5-7 days?). Or even more?

Start just for a minute a day.

Then please post, so that others will learn from your experience!

jb151
Member # 43170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jb151         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

Do you think you could use the Tesla thingy with the Nosodes in the same way you would with the PE1?

Meaning, using the Tesla light to take the Nosodes into the body the same way you would do with the PE1?

Posts: 83 | From East coast | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

It's so different, I don't think so...

I'm having the toughest days since lyme went dormant in 2009.

What Tesla is doing now is cleaning my nerves. That is the pain I'm having, in my shoulders, WHOLE back, neck, inner arms. The pain goes inside the arm down to the middle of the palms.

I had neuro lyme, my arms and hands were often numb during active lyme. And one of the first lyme symptoms was a sciatic nerve inflammation, very painful, on my right leg. That was back in 2005 or so.

Well, I had pain all over my body, yesterday, to the point I had to stop doing everything. The pain was almost unbearable. All over my body. Almost each nerve was shouting, stinging, from my face, neck, back, even in my tummy, legs, both arms, till the middle of the hands.

Pains going and coming, but all over, non stop.

I needed 50 chlorella, 20 drops of bear garlic, plus omega 3 to avoid tummy pains and palpitations.

I went to bed after using my PE1, in pulsed mode, just to calm the pain a little (or no way to sleep in such pain).

I NEVER had so much nerve pain in all my life.

When I woke up, my body was screaming for chlorella. I took 50 at once, 3 big capsules of fish oil, 30 drops of bear garlic, and then started to feel human again.

I had no hunger after that all. But by 11:30, EXACTLY like during lyme, I started shaking and craving desperately for certain foods. My kidneys, both sides, are in pain since yesterday.

Exactly like during lyme, when I was feeling very toxic. Both liver and kidney feel painful (this time, no pain in liver though).

If I didn't eat something, I felt like collapsing. Like all my energy would go down and the anxiety to the top.

Since my lyme went dormant, this NEVER happened. That proves that what causes such symptoms of extreme food cravings, palpitations, extreme anxiety etc, are also TOXINS, not infection only.

I ate seeds, oils, soya, whatever was in front, to feel calmer, then cooked, and ate again. During lyme, I craved eggs, butter, cream, whatever oily foods. It was a way to help flush toxins out, I think, or to have energy to do that.

I'm tired today. Before the nerve pains came, I did almost an hour of infrared. I tapped all over my body, now I am again like a normal person.

Tesla had no idea that someone could have the nerves so poisoned like us today. I remember reading dr. K saying that mercury will bind to nerves (probably due to some magnetic attraction, I don't remember anymore), and the heavy metal would damage the nerves and many times, kill some nerves.

Well, I think I know where all my nerves are today.

So what I was feeling in my arms (shoulders) all these days, is not a silent infection, like I thought. I never had any joint problem there, that I remember, zero symptom. But what I am having is a nerve detox or something like that.

The amount of toxins coming out and the pain is massive. I'm not doing Tesla since Wed or Thu, because of what happened in my heart. But the dumping of toxins from nerves is not stopping.

You can't stop what's going on. It is WORSE than with the PE1, I swear. In terms of pain, and in terms of AMOUNT of toxins being dumped out.

If anyone is not versed in binders and energetic tests, I wonder how you would get out, in full sanity. Each part of my body is not in GREAT pain. But all over, I have pain, coming and going, stronger and weaker, but no stop. Day and night, it doesn't stop.

Then you feel totally toxic, anxiety, heart beats go bananas, kidney pain, tummy pain, etc. So guys, if I could come back in time, I would have done Tesla much slower, meaning, keeping it under 5 minutes, not every day, just once every 3 days.

I cannot come back, so I am just suffering the consequences. What amazes me, is the AMOUNT of toxins a nerve can store. How can it be possible?

I guess that anyone that got amalgams and neuro symptoms (like carpal tunnel, sciatic, numbness on arms and legs), will have the same detox reaction like I am having, if you use Tesla.

Just a couple of days after that awful parasite cleansing story, I get these horrible nerve pains and all these toxins to flush at once.

i gotta go now, work a bit in the garden!

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just my opinion, but it sounds like you are killing larger pathogens such as parasites and releasing other toxic bugs into your system. Perhaps that is why the pain, etc., is continuing even with binders.

Could be a possibility anyhow.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

TNT, the only difference is that what I thought were herxes are 95% ONLY on my nerves. I don't think this is infection really.

I never had any reaction like that on nerves.

I know, after 10 years of experience with metal detox substances, that every time I get a good protocol or substance, and that metals start to be on the move, there will be some trouble involved:
- liver pain, kidney pain,
- pain on the place the metals are coming out (like stinging pains in knees, joints, for example)
- chlorella will test like hell, MSM (sulphur) will test, bear garlic,
- I will almost surely have tummy pains (like gastritis),
- anxiety, heart related problems (like high blood pressure, or tachicardia)
- then, in the end, almost certainly, some candida gets active again.

Every time I get a new substance or protocol that moves heavy metals and works for me, even if only temporarily, it is a cascade of detox problems that shows up.

The acute pain in the joints when I get something like EDTA, Phospholipides, alpha lipoic acid, cilantro, infrared, zeolites, zinc protocol (KPU) etc, and the rise of intoxication symptoms that disappear with binders in a matter of minutes somehow prove to me that the painful part is detoxing metals.

it's been like that for years, on and on. My body cannot handle heavy metals. While the intoxication symptoms go fast away with massive amount of binders, the pain from heavy metal chelation continues.

The pain can be so intense, I cannot walk for some time (like a few hours), almost as though there is a knife cutting my joints. If the part that is detoxing is the joints...

I could only relieve the pain with infrared, when I bought my PE1. Otherwise, I have to go through pain.

A bit like when you do a scar treatment: the exact place of the scar will feel tingly, the region around sick or painful, until your body accepts that there is no scar anymore. You can't go through such healing crisis without some suffering.

it is not the toxins that cause that, but the healing crisis. If you had got an accident, and then treat that part with neural therapy, you can bet you will have pain there before it heals for good.

it's not a matter of taking binders, it is part of healing. In my experience...

But I never had anything like that in my nerves. It could be herx from pathogens, but really, I didn't have anymore numbness, no symptom in nerves since lyme got dormant almost 6 years ago.

I found it funny that Tesla was causing me so much pain on my back (never really a problematic place for me, during lyme, or after lyme), on my neck (not a problematic place either, in any way), then my elbow, and yesterday, on my palms!!

this under arm pain has started on the first days after starting Tesla light. Before the death of parasites. I was wondering if I had any joint infection there, without ever having had any symptom there ever!

The only explanation for me, is that, like other parts, the nerves are detoxing. It may be that adding such electrons, and now that my body seems to be accepting other minerals, for some reason, the nerves decided to dump the heavy metals. Just a guess.

Why is that suddenly, zinc decides to stay inside?? it must go somewhere, right? Before, I just dumped it back through the urine, like all KPU people do.

could it be that the zinc is going to the nerves exactly?

The funny thing is that also I'm craving honey. I know it is also rich in minerals (it could be). Before, honey felt to me like poison, probably because of my long term candida.

I'm eating a spoonful of honey every day. And this is totally new too. I never craved honey. Somehow, there are deep changes happening, i feel.

Why is that a body, that needs zinc to help detox, to help the immune system, refuses all types of zinc for decades, as though zinc is poisoning the body?

It took my daughter and I about ONE YEAR to accept 1/3 of a capsule of zinc. And only once or twice a week!!!

And not any zinc: we so far found only ONE PRODUCT we can take. The Core, nope. Depyrrol, nope. B life Protect, yes, but in minimal amounts.

3 days maximum, we test no more zinc. If you guys don't believe in energy tests, the face of my daughter shows the same: it gets pale, like a china doll. After 3 days, religiously, in the last 18 months.

Today, the 11th day since our last zinc intake, her face is pink, she tests nope to zinc. My face is not that pink since what happened yesterday evening, but I also test no to zinc...

How can the body suddenly accepts the zinc, take it in after these extra Tesla light electrons? I think that that is what is happening: my body is dumping other things away, even in my nerves!

I am REALLY wondering, if the KPU problem is not only a problem of lack of electrons in certain places of the body.

My daughter's nails don't grow properly. They are too weak. The lyme doc said, it is common with the KPU, as we lack minerals. The right hand of dr. K. gave to my daughter a cocktail of minerals in the form of electrolytes and green leaves.

If any of you guys tried to fill in your mineral deposits, but then feel sick from ingesting minerals, you will know what I mean: my body refused minerals, for some reason. And so was the case of my daughter.

Any intake of extra absorbable minerals (example: we tried also a sort of humic acid called Trinkmoor, very natural, full of minerals...), this will make us sick. It is not only the heavy metals moving around, the intake of Moor itself makes us sick and we end up stopping it.

I will try soon to take it again, just to see if I can finally take it. Not now, as I feel like my front door mat today...

Anyway, these are only thoughts....

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/9steps.htm

Neurotoxins are substances attracted to the mammalian nervous system. They are absorbed by nerve endings and travel inside the neuron to the cell body.

On their way they disrupt vital functions of the nerve cell, such as axonal transport of nutrients, mitochondrial respiration and proper DNA transcription.

The body is constantly trying to eliminate neurotoxins via the available exit routes — the liver, kidney, skin and exhaled air.

Detox mechanisms include acetylation, sulfation, glucuronidation, oxidation and others.

The liver is most important in these processes. Here most elimination products are expelled with the bile into the small intestine and should leave the body via the digestive tract.

However, because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of the neurotoxins, most are reabsorbed by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system (ENS) in the intestinal wall.

Here is an incomplete list of common neurotoxins in order of importance:

- Heavy metals — such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum.

- Biotoxins — such as tetanus toxin, botulinum toxin (botox), ascaridin (from intestinal parasites), unspecified toxins from streptococci, staphylococci, lyme disease, clamydia, tuberculosis, fungal toxins and toxins produced by viruses. Biotoxins are minute molecules (200–1000 kilodaltons) containing nitrogen and sulfur. They belong to a group of chemical messengers, which microorganisms use to control the host's immune system, host behavior and the host's eating habits.

- Xenobiotics (man-made environmental toxins) — such as dioxin, formaldehyde, insecticides, and wood preservatives, PCBs etc.

- Food Preservatives, excitotoxins and cosmetics — such as aspartame (diet sweeteners) food colorings, fluoride, methyl-and propyl-paraben, etc.

I have found that mercury in it's different chemical forms has a synergistic amplifying effect with all other neurotoxins.

When mercury is removed, the body starts to more effectively eliminate all other neurotoxins, even if they are not addressed.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. K.'s recommendations for helping mercury detox_

High protein, mineral, fatty acid and fluid inta
ke

Proteins provide the important precursors to the endogenous metal detox and
shuttle agents, such as coeruloplasmin, metallothioneine, glutathione and
others.

The branched-chain amino acids in cow and goat whey have valuable independent detox effects.

Metals attach themselves only in places that are programmed for attachment of metal ions.

Mineral deficiency provides the opportunity for toxic metals to attach themselves to vacant binding sites.

A healthy mineral base is a
prerequisite for all metal detox attempts (selenium, zinc, manganese,
germanium, molybdenum etc.).

Substituting minerals can detoxify the body
by itself.

Just as important are electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium,magnesium), which help to transport toxic waste across the extracellular
space towards the lymphatic and venous vessels.

-Lipids (made from fatty acids) make up 60-80 % of the central nervous system and need to be constantly replenished.

Deficiency makes the nervous
system vulnerable to the fat soluble metals, such as metallic mercury constantly escaping as odorless and invisible vapor evaporating from the
amalgam fillings.

Without enough fluid intake the kidneys may become
contaminated with metals.

The basal membranes swell up and the kidneys can no longer efficiently filtrate toxins.

Adding a balanced electrolyte solution in small
amounts to water helps to restore intra-and extracellular fluid balance .

Brussels
Member # 13480

The desperation and food cravings that come for me, after a successful metal detox substance, are almost word by word, what dr. K. recommends above.

Today's cravings: butter (I can eat it again). Then I ate mayonnaise in spoons (first time in my life). I also ate peanut butter in spoons (first time ever too).

I crave for yoghurts, usually, so I took that with honey and lemon. I craved quark cheese (but I didn't have it). Very oily.

Then a roast of chicken. Drinking coffee and bear garlic like hell.

then I decided to load with cashewnuts, and olives. Gosh, I think I never ate in such amounts EVER.

I forgot the electrolytes, but no problem: I'll do my electrolyte solution NOW...

Instinctively, the body craves what protects it.

No wonder people crave for eggs, oily foods...
And the way out: through the bile!!!! That explains why I get tummy aches, religiously, after a successful metal detox protocol / agent.

But the mineral part, for some mysterious reason, never worked well for us. For some reason, our bodies refuse the intake of extra minerals, even if they are themselves, metal detoxifiers (as they occupy the place of mercury).

I hope that finally, we found a treatment that will help us to accept the extra good minerals.

Even dr. K. does NOT know how to do that, as he keeps saying, that most KPU people have to take zinc for life (as they keep dumping it away)!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for the PE1 and Tesla lights: I start to have the feeling that Tesla is even stronger...

If I had to re-start lyme treatment again:
- i know the PE1 + nosodes, so I would still start from it. Herxes are only from borrelia, so it is easier to control. Herxes are much MILDER than with Tesla.

- but if I only had Tesla, I start to feel, it can go even deeper than the PE1 + nosodes. In the sense that it treats other problems too, that the PE1 doesn't.

Tesla lights are much harder on the body. the PE1 is so mild, so gentle, and can be used to relieve a lot of symptoms (like pain, for example).

Tesla light: I wouldn't use it for symptom relief! Not after what I am experiencing.

Poor Nikolau Tesla, he didn't know that 110 years later, people would be so toxic with heavy metals and other toxins, like we are.

If he knew, he wouldn't recommend it to anyone, even children, without side effects.

If you can die of a herx from borrelia or babesia, well, add more danger to the Tesla light: there can be combined toxins released, from whatever it is killing, plus the detox from joints and nerves (the nerve, is my guess).

I did sometimes 15 minutes in a day. Not every day. So if I were to start that again, I would do no more than 5 minutes, only 3 times a week maximum. but I have no lyme.

If I had lyme, I would start by a minute every day. Then watch my body carefully. Only increasing slowly if my body can take what the electrons decide to do.

I swear that week one was just wonders, very bits of pain. Week two started the die off, more pain. Week 3, I am regretting to have done too much, lots of pain.

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FWIW I use muscle testing and out of 3 in my house no one should use it for more than 30 seconds per day to begin with.

I notice that anything that increases my circulation typically helps a lot with energy. Perhaps that is one reason for the energy increase?

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Today is 5th day without Tesla. Since yesterday, my life is back to normal despite high intake of chlorella, bear garlic, electrolytes and oils (fish oils and other oils).

I didn't have the awful pains, but the body is still detoxing (less desperately like on Fri, Sat and Sun).

The person who lent me his Tesla sees the aura, for the ones who believe that. Dr. K. believes in that!! My lyme doc also sees it and can even guess where the patient is suffering (like around the head, or one side of the body is strange probably due to switchings etc).

Well, when he opened the door, he was surprised and said something like (in German): 'Your aura is so big and colorful now! You look much better!'

Well, after this awful weekend, I was feeling crap, tired. But still, not 'finished', like I should be feeling.

And guess: Sunday middle of the night, another parasite cleansing... Not that bad as first one, but still woke me up in the night.

Despite all that, my aura was bigger and more colorful!?? I just feel LIGHTER, I can't explain in other words. Like my whole body is REALLY detoxing for the first time ever, in this proportion!! The 'weight' is going away!

Well, I'm extremely thin, so it's not physical weight, it is only an impression, like I'm washing my body from inside and taking the dirt out.
----------------

I worked on this man (ART and other stuff) for an hour, and still felt fine. Not exhausted at all. I'm eating normally, even too much, after all is going on my gut. How can I eat normally after having watery bowel movements just a few hours before, I have no idea...

I feel the food is coming down after the stomach in another place. Funny how to describe it, as though almost my own bowels were not mine, but from someone else.

I am craving many foods, seeds, honey, sweet fruits, and the TASTE of these things look like NEW! I have much more saliva too.

Another feeling, this time while playing a musical instrument: the feeling is MUCH more intense, and I am able to put much more interpretation without more effort (that usually).

I just relax, and can remember older songs, my fingers just go and my old memory is there, still! Not perfectly, but how can I remember such old songs, that I usually have so much difficulty to keep inside.

As for expression in music, it means, I can do the forte as being forte, or fortissimo, and piano, as piano or pianissimo. Why I'm saying that, is that before, I was AFRAID of doing that, specially when I was playing in front of other people.

The KPU was a protocol for schizophrenic people or mentally ill people: adding zinc, many improved, and got better, and could relate better to other human beings.

Well, the zinc is still staying inside, I'm regaining my color without zinc intake. My daughter continues pink, and she is also testing for chlorella and since yesterday, she had headaches! What heals her headaches? Well, bear garlic and chlorella!!!

It means: she is also detoxing without adding anything else!

Yesterday she ate the biggest meal ever, without feeling crap, like usually. It was she who told me! 'It's funny', she said, 'I don't need to do a pause to continue eating. I don't feel tired!'

Since she is born, a meal lasts MINIMUM 40 minutes for her. And she eats only ONCE a day, because in the evening, she feels not hungry.

She is born probably a KPU person, always white face, full of allergies, collapsing with infections on and off, crying like hell (fearful of separation).

I start to wonder if almost ALL of our problems was not simply: lack of minerals / the body does not keep them inside for some reason.

Lack of minerals =
= fear of living, fear of expressing yourself, fear of the future, fear of people
= problems with memory, thinking, concentration
= collapsing immune system (chronic infections, chronic parasitism, chronic low grade viral infections)
= collapse of detox pathways
= allergies, multiple allergies
= fatigue
= problems of digestion
???

Until 3 weeks ago, I believed that our food had practically no minerals, as no matter how organically, clean, locally raised foods we ate, we still lacked silica, magnesium, zinc, etc... On and on, we added supplements to our diet.

Now I start to feel, our food may not be THAT poor in minerals, as I thought. In fact, it was our bodies that didn't accept or take any minerals in!

Just the feeling of being nourished with coconut water, for example, is something I NEVER experienced (or if I did, it's LONG forgotten).

The fruits I'm eating, I feel sometimes almost like an orgasm, so much pleasure they give me!!!

I feel the food is nourishing me, truly, for the first time ever! The same food I always ate! It's a bit of what happened after lyme went dormant, in 2009, but even more intense!

The salads, onions, olives, it's paradise at the table!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Terry, I hope you don't have amalgams. And that you master your binders. I mean, that you know which binders to take, and that your body accepts them well!

Great to know, that you test only 30 seconds! Probably nothing much will happen in the first days. But don't get fooled, and do not increase, if muscle tests say 30 seconds, stick to that!

Keep us posted, also concerning lyme symptoms. I'm VERY curious to know if this affects lyme!

Well, if it solves the problem of acne, that could be caused by mites (insect), by bacterial infection = it may have antibacterial properties, anti inflammatory too.

If it solves the problems of skin warts, it could also affect viruses (as some warts are viral).

I'm testing that on the warts of my daughter (she's got some that are about 5-6 years old, or more).

If it solves the problem of moles, it could be that it solves some types of skin cancer, as moles could be thought of benign forms of cancer ? Who knows?

As for circulation, yes, you are right, it could be one of the reasons Tesla lights are helping.

But that doesn't explain why the minerals are staying inside us...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another thing it might solve: scars!

My daughter had a sort of injury while playing limbo. She loves limbo, and can pass through very low ropes. Once she overdid, and her hip /leg cracked, and she had pain for a few days.

Well, when I test now, it tests 'scar', which means, in dr. K's vocabulary = interference field.

It means, that electric signals, energetic pathways are blocked because of that interference field = old injury.

I know how to treat that (dr. K uses neural therapy with procaine or tapping), and it truly disappears from our testing field, and the problematic scar will not test again at least, for some time.

If it was an old injury, it won't give you further problems IF you TREAT the scar. For the ones who already got old surgeries, injuries, you will know which problems I'm talking about.

It looks like even infection will stick to the old injury, if you know what I mean. This happens because it was an electric / energy injured place, and healing cannot 'come' (that is how I understand it)

I'm NOT treating her scar, just to TEST if Tesla will solve that. She is having pains on and off exactly at the point where it was injured in the past.

It tests as 'interference field' clearly. So it is a 'scar' that needs to be treated, in dr. K's type of treatment.

My tests say, that Tesla lights will solve that problem. It may take some time though. I can't test the future, so it's just a guess.

As Tesla is electricity healing the body, I guess, it can be possible.

Neural therapy uses procaine to anesthetize the nerves, then the scar stops testing as bad, even after the procaine stops to act.

The signals start flowing for a few minutes during procaine, then when the procaine effect stops, the nerves / energy pathways are still open. That is the way neural therapy explains the procaine effect of healing scars. It is a nerve therapy.

I use just tapping, as a suggestion from dr. K himself, but it is a lot of work (as you have to tap 4 times a day for 6 weeks!!).

I hope Tesla heals scars, so that EVERYONE would have access to neural therapy without visiting a therapist and taking the painful injections!!!

I have a scar, just now, still not treated: it is exactly 1 finger down my left eye. The point is at a bad infected jawbone, from the infection that started about 7 years ago, when lyme was active. That infection made me lose one tooth, and I just took the tooth off in November 2014.

The infection was still bad, and only last week or so, it stopped testing for good after using Tesla light there. My whole cheek was affected, after all these years of active and silent infection (I treated TWO very bad and deep cavitations just on the left upper jaw in Nov).

I still feel though some pains at one point, coming and going: the point I'm talking about, 1 finger below my left eye. I ask: infection? nope. Scar? Yes.

That is normal too. Points of injury, surgery, bad infection can become interference fields and mess up a lot of things (energy and electrical pathways get messed at that point and can cause problems somewhere else).

I am not treating that scar now, in the normal ways. I am letting my body work with Tesla, and see if Tesla lights will heal the scar.

That will be another BIG tool for healing, if that happens!! I will let you guys know. I just have to wait and see.

For the moment, my scar on & off pains, tests as 'scar being healed by itself'. But it is still there.

My teeth remain strong (the feeling they are strong never went away, since the beginning). I do have some stinging pains sometimes, and I know something has been happening in some molar teeth, but they still feel strong.

[ 03-10-2015, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

The man from who I borrowed the device had 12 accidents that injured his spine, since he was a young boy (he must be around 65 today). It started with sports accidents, then a very bad car accident.

He suffers from terrible migraines, back aches, whole body pains.

He is full of food allergies, his GI tract must be full of parasites, he can't digest anything that is raw. He does not have lyme, but he lived quite some time on wheel chair due to spine accidents.

He is extremely electrosmog sensitive. Very sensitive, to the point of investing all his little money (as he is on disability since his 20s, if I understood it well) in expensive devices to protect him against electrosmog.

He tried 10 seconds of Tesla lights on his neck and had a TERRIBLE headache that lasted for hours. That was his ONLY experience with Tesla lights, since then he is afraid of it.

When I ask: may I use the device on him? It comes NO clearly. Not even a second. I'm trying to help him with normal ART, and see if his health improves a bit.

He's now on chlorella in greater amounts, so I think that when part of the toxin load comes down, part of digestive problems are solved, part of his scars and injuries are solved, well, only then, I think he may start on Tesla. Only time will tell, I'll let you guys know.

So he tests clear NOPE to Tesla.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I did Tesla on the weekend.

To tell you that it is very strong, is not to tell you anything. OMG!!!!I did it Saturday night, and spent the whole Sunday in bed.
I did 5 min on my sinuses and 5 min on my
spleen and intestines, the most symptomatic ares.
I clearly overdid it. But never I could imagine that the Herx would be that bad. The effect of PE1 with nosodes is not comparable with this. But when I tested before using it I got OK for 10 min. I guess next time I test, I should ask how long I can use it whiteout a strong herx reaction.

It felt like the worst Herx that I ever had. I had to take an enormous amount of chlorella like 6 times per day. The worst herx was in my brain. So I guess this is where the worst load of toxins is for me.

I’m fine today. It took 2 days of heavy detoxing to come back. I’m going to do it again tonight, but probably like 1 min or so.

On Sunday I treated my daughter's face and back for acne, and yesterday and today she complains that her tummy hurts and she feels sick.

She doesn’t have Lyme, but it is definitely affected something in her intestines. Parasites? I put her in chlorella too.

People who have Lyme and want to start using it, be very careful. It has been a while that I don’t test positive for many of Lyme co-infections, but only for protozoan parasites. And I had such strong reaction to it, imagine if you are full of pathogens and toxins, it would be a disaster.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Forgot, to mention, Today I did 3 min on my husband. He has Lyme, but he is almost asymptomatic. Will see if he reacts and how.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels and Anuta, thank you for posting the details (so helpful).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

My daughter is also having detox issues: 2 days of headaches, that go away with chlorella (about 20 a day for her) and 20-30 drops of bear garlic, plus Omega 3.

The Tesla is NOT for symptom relief, as it could be the case 100 years ago, according to the manual recommendation.

People were not that toxic like today.

Never start too high, that would be my advice. You got a fast reaction, for me it took days to get the full blown effect of it, so it was too late to stop (as my body got all those electrons and DIDN'T stop detoxing).

Watch out for parasites, they may not die immediately after the treatment. It took me 10-15 days to happen.

My daughter is having pain, like I had, on her neck (she got lyme encephalitis, very badly, from TBE), and on her back. But still less that I had, but all her nerves around the upper part of her spine are a bit in pain.

She also had stronger pains on her spleen (leftside of chest) or on the intercoastal muscles (?). I usually had symptoms on these muscles during lyme, but I don't remember if she had. My tests say 'spleen' though. The pain was relieved with pulsed Nogier infrared light.

Tummy hurts for us = 90% of case is toxin being released and getting through the tummy area through the liver (bile). The bigger the pain, the bigger amount of chlorella solves the problem.

My daughter's tummy pains disappeared fast with chlorella (really, took minutes), but then she had headache. The only thing that took the headache off was bear garlic tincture. So again, one of our main binding agents. I do every year about 1 Liter of tincture, hand made.

Are you GROUNDING yourself, Anuta?

[ 03-11-2015, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think the nerve pains I had were not herxes, but merely toxins being pulled off.

I KNOW that when heavy metals are pulled, they cause pain. I know by experience, after spending the last 10 years trying to clean my body from them with innumerous protocols /substances.

The KPU is the last thing I was trying in the last 18 months.

Well, the PAIN from detox from Tesla is the WORST I ever had in my life. If you ask me: is this spot in great pain? No. That spot? No.

But the problem was that the WHOLE body got in that low but constant pain,
I even didn't know I had so many nerves!!!

I mean, I never realize I have any organ until they start to cause me problems!

The herx-detox pains start like this:
1- little pains on and off, not that bad, very sparsely in the day and night. It doesn't affect your life.

2- Then it starts to be more frequent, less pain free minutes in between. Life still goes on fine, just a bit of binders 1-2 times a day, you can still live and sleep.

3- Until, for me, the pains didn't turn off anymore, and still other spots kept coming with pain on and off, while most of the body was already in pain.

Then, if you don't take binders 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day like Anuta said, I am almost sure, you can get killed!!!

My heart rhythm go really crazy, high blood pressure, EXTREME anxiety, breathing problems, and pain on liver, pain on kidneys, extreme tummy pains, headaches... Your whole body collapse if you do nothing to bind the mess away.

If anyone is willing to do this, please do that only AFTER you MASTER your binders.

And find something to relieve pain from herxing/detoxing (I use infrared, but there may be many other means). Specially for kids, they don't deserve that pain!

A 25 dollar device..... I still can't believe it.

I hope more people with lyme try it. The worse you are with lyme symptoms, the worse the reaction will be. I BET on that!!

- my jawbone infection is gone (count 7 years of chronic infection)
- my candida is 98% gone and I am eating SO MUCH sugar as I never did in the last 10 years (just because I'm craving fruits, chocolate, honey, carbs),
- and my arthritis (finger, and a bit on one knee) is not totally gone but also 80-90% gone.
- parasites are still dying

All that in 3 WEEKS!!!

so you can just IMAGINE the amount of toxins that your body has to deal with.

Add Borrelia, babesia, bartonella, well...

GO SLOW, EVERYBODY!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I stopped all parallel treatments I was doing.

I stopped Sanum, the KPU (obviously as it stopped testing and tests NEGATIVE), no killers or modulators, except for Vit D3, that still tests good.

My daughter stopped her liver-gall bladder drops (that were always testing good to help her digestion, now they test bad), her probiotic supplement, Sanum products and the KPU supplements too. Even her supplement for nail health (Biotin) that she's been taking for ages on and off, now it's testing negative too.

I don't know if all test negative BECAUSE of excess of toxins (so that our bodies concentrate on detoxing, not on anything else) or because we do not need these substances anymore.

Magnesium tested for me once, but not for my daughter.

Only time will tell.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm creating my own rule of thumb to use Tesla: I'm waiting to test for chlorella just once a day, then it means, my body is stopping to detox, to do my next session.

The last I did, was on Thursday. I still took chlorella 3 times a day yesterday (5 days after).

Words of dr K: your liver cells get constantly rebuilt. You mess with them, they rebuild. Your kidney cells are worse than nerve cells: you mess with them, they die never to return.

Don't overdo: you won't get your kidneys back, if you overdo.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I have a strong intuition that, if not exactly this Darsonval Tesla wand, but something on this sense, will be one of the MAIN solutions for most of chronic lyme cases.

It's too early to tell, but the more I read, cases of AIDS being healed, and other chronic pains or diseases ....
(that could be lyme, but the sufferer does not know), ....

...it feels somewhere in this old technology lays ONE of the MAIN 'missing links' to treatment of many chronic illnesses.

Probably, our cells were starving for those electrons?...

I do start feeling that this Tesla wand will soon become part of history of healing lyme (at least, for a part of the lyme community that can stand such strong currents).

It almost IMPOSSIBLE that such healing crisis happen SO FAST as it is happening to me, daughter and now a third person (Anuta).

Our whole food habits are changing so fast.

What I thought was good to eat 3 weeks ago, I don't crave anymore and I feel bad after eating them.

What I thought were poisonous to me (too many fruits, too many carbs, or spelt) is now part of my healing...

Only after more members of the lyme community join the experiment, we will know how this device can help healing lyme.

I have no more lyme, but I had been suffering from chronic infections for the last 25 years or so.

I will continue this experiment for at least one year to see if next winter, I'm somewhat better than in the last 25 years, and that one day, chronic infections finally stop haunting my life, and my daughter's life.

I'm even MORE hopeful and betting more on Tesla, than on the Bionic / PE1 for healing, because Tesla is doing a more THOROUGH treatment than infrared can do.

With the Bionic and the PE1, you have to target the treatment one by one, like with Rife. You target borrelia, candida, one by one, pain here and there, one by one.

It's still a single bullet treatment, one by one.

With Tesla, it is like an automatic riffle shooting in all directions at once!

If this device become very well-known as part of lyme treatment, you can be sure it will become expensive and later, forbidden.

I hope more people join the experiment NOW, but with CAUTION.

It's just one button, on / off, and with the same button, you regulate the intensity of currents.

And it costs 25 dollars, so no way you guys say it's an expensive experiment!!!

I didn't buy my own yet, as there are so many Tesla type of device options in the market. I would like to see if this cheapest device works first.

The cheapest, the most accessible, that is why.

The 'expensive' part is buying binders that your body accepts well, and possibly something to relieve pain.

The zinc is probably staying within us both, really. We are dreaming intensely every night. Today, I woke up, slept again a bit, my dreams just pour on and on...

During lyme, the only dreams I had were those awful night terrors, that I wish I never had. It could even be day-terrors, no matter where I fell asleep...

It's not what's happening now, we are just dreaming normally. I dreamed I was going to miss the airplane because the couch got blocked due to street work, that's all!

Dr. K. says that virtually EVERYONE he treats has the KPU problem, to a bigger or smaller extent. Meaning, his patients do not dream, they have mineral absorption problems, bad detoxing capabilities, and without zinc, obviously, their immune system is badly working.

Plus, all the psychiatric symptoms that come with lack of zinc and B6.

http://betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/kpu_klinghardt_explore_18-6.pdf

So you can just guess: if Darsonval solves the KPU problem (a possibility), it is already a GREAT TOOL in itself.

And IF it can solve the lack of mineral absorption problem, Gosh, we got a sacred machine, in my opinion! No minerals, no normal life, no immune system, no healthy organ/ cell in the body.

I guess, these Tesla currents may be closer to Rife, as a treatment modality. At least, that is what I feel. It is very different from microcurrents (like TENS or what dr. K uses), much milder.

Rife currents are not mild either. The difference, is that with Rife, you choose what you want to attack, and go pathogen by pathogen, or problem by problem.

You can herx wildly with Rife, but it is still what YOU were targeting, so under your control somehow. It's almost like taking one pill for each problem = similar to a man-made chemical treatment (but it is electric).

With Tesla, the electrons go where they are lacking, and then, your BODY decides to do what IT wants.

It goes closer to a pure energetic treatment, in the sense that what your mind wants is not always what your body wants, and the body decides on its own, without your intention.

Most energetic treatments (acupunture, some of homeopathic treatments, pure infrared without nosodes) will work like that.

The only thing your mind can control, is that you will put the wand on problematic parts, that will get MORE electrons than other parts.

But you can be sure, as the body has electrolytes and water, the electrons will not stay stuck in one part, but travel immediately everywhere!

Surprisingly, your body can react from any part then!

Who's ready to join?

[ 03-11-2015, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Article about the HPU / KPU: a MUST READ, for those who do not know about it.

http://betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/kpu_klinghardt_explore_18-6.pdf

the last news I heard, the KPU will probably need to be treated for your whole life!

I got CONVINCED my daughter and I would have needed zinc, B6, archidonic acid supplementation for LIFE after trying to fill in our zinc deposits for the last 18 months, and getting the zinc dumped away in the urine, on and on.....

Just a month ago, I chatted with a lymenet member saying that I gave up trying to avoid life long supplementation, for the first time in my life. I said, I lost the battle: I accept that I will need life-long treatment to remain with a minimum level of health. And so will my daughter.

I never WANTED to believe I had to be on a life-long supplementation, but I gave in about 2 months ago, as I couldn't find any way to keep zinc inside.

my own lyme doc, who follows everything dr. K. does, is on zinc for the last 5 years or so...

Dr. K. is preaching for the HPU in the last 7 years, if my memory is right. He is probably on the HPU protocol too!

Have you guys got the importance of that, if the HPU may be solved, finally?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm trying to read the book I found above, more carefully...

http://www.arthurleej.com/Violet.pdf

How the FDA forbids all sorts of electrical treatments to cure diseases, that is 100% CLEAR. They forbid anything that heals too fast, too easily.

Lakhovsky, Tesla, D'Arsonval, Rife, the list is big.

The book describes all sorts of treatments done with electricity, including Rife, even infra red in the end. It is an amazing book of history.

I do start to understand that problems like Raynolds (my case), arthritis (my case), eczema (husband), allergies, neuritis, bad infections like tuberculosis (if you guys had to deal with it, I'm very sorry, because lyme is very easy and light compared to TB), tinnitus, teeth problems, gum problems, carpal syndrome, sciatic inflammation, ....

All that has been successfully treated with electricity in the past. The success was so big, that the devices had to be taken away from the market by the FDA. It is ALL in the book above.

They do not talk about lyme disease, but if you read the book, how it heals injuries, burns, broken bones, infections in the skin, problems with glands, cystitis, hemorrhoids, TB and so on...

...you'll realize that we are all suffering from many of these symptoms or diseases that could have been long healed with electrical therapies.

The literature is substantial, and this book is a great starting point to understand that it is not the technology and human knowledge that is blocking our healing.

The FDA and the Medical boards are in great part THE MAIN culprits for what we are suffering, in ignorance, still looking for magical treatments here and there.

The 1929 crisis and the FDA destroyed all companies who produced these violet ray devices! They got long forgotten, but not by accident.

It does look that in the past 120 years, there were more successful inventions done by man than what we see today, in our 'advanced' world.

Some devices took heavy metals from inside the body out, in an electric solution! Lead, gold, whatever!

After reading the book, I am convinced that this D'arsonval /Tesla wand CANNOT heal everything.

It's in the literature.

But Gosh, it can heal A GREAT deal of problems! They even talk about calcium absorption, that it increases absorption of calcium in cells!

The zinc I'm talking about, I bet it is the same case! But they do not talk about it (at least in the parts I read).

As for old injuries, I was right: it will help healing old scars, old injuries, accidents!

And the eyes, I was wrong: it CAN greatly improve the eyes in many senses (pain, view, accuracy, even some cases of blindness), if done in a special way (with a salty wet cotton pad on the eyes).

the book speaks specifically of optic nerve inflammation! How it improves such cases. And weak vision, how it improves too.

It is CLEARLY an ANTI INFECTIVE device! Clearly an ANTI INFLAMMATORY device too.

It is clearly a treatment of diseases that involve NERVES. Numbness, pain, inflammation. My guess was right!

And a good treatment for bad blood circulation, as someone said above.

You can use it to help increase or decrease blood pressure (depending on how far you treat, from your skin, it can stimulate or sedate).

You can heal some glands too (I haven't yet read in detail). He talks of a lady that sweat too much and her glands normalized after it. Mine are the opposite: lack of sweating, now I started sweating!

And the strong teeth I was talking about, in my case: it is all there, many other cases of people with decaying teeth, get their teeth strengthened.

One guy even cracked a nut with his teeth in front of his dentist to prove that!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I will stop posting daily, as I decided to do the Tesla just once a week or even less.

I'm on day 7 without doing it, and I still wake up with high amount of toxins (I know that, as I have some strange heart beats, and I get bits of air hunger, like during lyme). I get nervous, aggressive, anxious, bad!

20 minutes after high intake of binders, everything is wonderful again!

I'll do it again, when I need chlorella only once a day. Until then, I'll go slow motion with the wand...

------------------
My daughter stopped eating chocolate on her own, since yesterday!

It is HER favorite treat, since a LONG time. At least 5 years!!

She said: "I couldn't eat that chocolate stick you gave me. I thought I loved chocolate, then I bit it, and felt awful. Always, when I bit it, and my body wanted more and more! But this time, I think I'm in a 'un-chocolate' phase!! I gave it to my friends, they loved it! I ate the cheese instead!"

she really said she's un-chocolated!!!

And in the evening, she asked me to cook SPICY food!! ??

She never even has dinner !??! And why spicy???

She's only 11, with loads of food allergies since birth. And very thin too!

Well, I swear that we are both changing deeply.

She is also having daily pains on her spine nerves, and yesterday evening the pain spread till the coccyx area too.

So now it is going from the very top of her neck, (immediately under the skull), her whole shoulders, till the coccyx area. She asked me to do the infrared to relieve pain again.

Her spine nerves were probably very toxic too, after so many lyme relapses, and specially the tick born encephalitis....

She is drinking chlorella, bear garlic, oils and electrolytes 2x a day. Her headaches remain gone, if she keeps taking binders.

She is dreaming more intensely too, about daily worries. And her mood is amazingly good!

Her digestion improved to the point she is eating as much as an adult (like me) and not feeling tired anymore. That is a first in her WHOLE lifetime.

Since she's a baby, she had digestive problems. And never ate a lot, and felt tired after eating, plus all the allergies she had.

She used to say: ' I don't enjoy eating'. And if I don't remember her, she can stay the whole day WITHOUT FOOD. She barely notices.

Her face is STILL pink, despite absence of zinc supplementation, and since yesterday, she tests OK for spelt (which has gluten)!!!

She is on a VERY STRICT gluten-free diet since at least September 2014, if not longer. Gluten used to cause her many problems, specially tummy aches (very badly).

We will wait a few days more to re-introduce gluten. But I'll let you guys know. She's still allergic to quite many acid fruits, some nuts, to MANY chemical products in food, colorants, etc.

She still has a long way to go. But if she can eat high quality spelt, at least, our lives will become a bit easier.
----------

I'm eating more sugar than I ever did in my life, I don't know why. My candida is still quiet.

It's not that much, for normal people, but for me it is massive! Like: a bar of chocolate/day , and about 4 -5 portions of fruits /day, one teaspoon of honey, and about 4-5 portions of carbs.

I'm even craving sweet drinks like chocolate soya milk, mango juice, coconut juice with fruits. I could NEVER take this stuff, as I felt so crap after (I guess, due to candida?).

It is HUGE for me! I never craved so many sweet things and having milk chocolate felt like poisoning! Now I'm even eating milk chocolate! I think I never liked it, at least, I have no memory of enjoying eating milk chocolate.

I'm still more than thin, very thin really (89 pounds, about 40.5 kg). I do need to increase my weight... Since lyme, I keep loosing weight and was NEVER able to gain weight back.

So maybe, that is what my body is doing: building up and gaining weight?! I hope so!

-----------------
If the book I posted above does not convince you to spend 25 dollars and try this therapy, well I give it up.

This device is giving my life back, as I feel my cells are getting the nutrition they always needed, but for some reason, they couldn't get the nutrition in.

I am guessing that toxins, heavy metals were disrupting my whole body. And also parasites and chronic infections were consuming my energy and nutrition?

I feel so much stronger (despite rough detox reactions), but not hype anymore, like in the first 2 weeks.

The food is tasting much better now than ever, I'm having really, a great time eating things like raw carrots, feeling every bit of nutrition it brings at each time I chew it.

It's one of the most SENSUAL experiences ever: eating, chewing, tasting!! It fills my body with a feeling of relaxation, and that NEVER happened with food. I needed infrared, massage, sunlight, homeopathy, whatever, to feel that much relaxed.

Now a sensual raw carrot in the kitchen is all I need!!!!?!
--------------

I cook daily for the last 2 decades, I eat loads of veggies and fruits, I only buy organic (about 95% of everything I ingest is organic).

Despite all that, I never felt really being nourished after eating, and kept taking supplements (minerals, aminoacids, vitamins, that also didn't feel wonderful).

If I started eating out daily, after day 3, I felt so bad, that my vacations were a bit spoiled. I needed to cook again organic fresh food to keep on feeling well.

I could feel the damage after first day eating out! Even if I avoided fast foods, gluten etc!!

Now, the only supplement we are taking is vit D3. And not even daily. No more mineral supps!

Only the binders (which are full of minerals though...).

I was needing special expensive aminoacids... They test very negative now!

Just to keep my cells with nutrition!! Nope, now they test that I may NOT even take them!!
---------------------

Today I'm entering my 4th week on Tesla /D'arsonval/ violet ray experiment.

I feel I wrote enough to encourage people to use this high frequency therapy.

I do have a strong feeling, that it can heal a LOT of infections (who knows babesia, bartonella, viruses and borrelia?) and a LOT of problems from people who have chronic infections.

I'll stop trying to convince you all to give it a try. I feel it is one of the MAIN discoveries for me, maybe, even more amazing than homeopathy, and photon therapy, because it is helping me in ways I could NOT ever imagine!

It's almost like I do not belong to the old world anymore. How can I explain that? People are looking for supplements / good foods / energy, all around me. I am NOT ANYMORE doing that!!!

I feel I'm a STEP UP these problems today. Maybe this won't last? But now, the last thing I want, is to go back to my slave supplements!!!!!

I realized I was ENSLAVED by my supplements, just because the food was not nourishing me!!!

Does that make sense to someone?
----------------
And I do start feeling, the violet ray device is a 'consciousness' therapy too. Like in the video of dr. K. I posted above. I thought it was a joke, initially.

I'm in such a good mood, and all my senses have improved. And they are still improving.

I'm having a hard time to adjust to my new self, as near 50, as it is too funny to realize, I didn't know myself really (as tastes, preferences, even for music, are changing).

I'm surprised by what I feel, every day. It's all changing, not only food tastes, but how I feel tired, how my body falls asleep or wakes up, how I dream, how I digest things, and how peaceful I can feel (after chlorella is doing its job)...

I guess it is a like pushing re-start on the autonomic nervous system!

My monthly cycle is also so easy now, I barely feel I'm in it.

All the cleansing going on, all the nutrition my cells are taking, the neurons being cleaned, parasites leaving, well, it's a new life starting!

Hubby said: 'Well, let's see if it lasts!'

I hate MEN!!

TerryK
Member # 8552

Brussels,
Glad you are feeling a difference. Also glad you are slowing treatment.

I had my herbalist muscle test the device for me a few days ago and she said I could go up to 20 seconds several times a day. I started that a few days ago but my muscles are sore and my neck is very stiff and painful so I think I may cut down again. I'm also having a lot of air hunger. I have felt I was likely going into a babesia flair for a few months so I'm not sure if this is being effected by the wand or not.

I have no amalgams but I do have a metal pin in my finger which has been hurting since I started the violet ray. I've also had a lot of tingling in my arms and legs.

My brother is in end stage renal disease and has been very ill. He is doing 30 seconds a day and after 4 days he slightly perked up. He is having some mild relief from his misery which is very encouraging.

I'm cautiously optimistic but plan to go very very slow.

I really appreciate that you posted about the violet ray so that we could consider it.

Terry

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

- my jawbone infection is gone (count 7 years of chronic infection)
- my candida is 98% gone and I am eating SO MUCH sugar as I never did in the last 10 years (just because I'm craving fruits, chocolate, honey, carbs),
- and my arthritis (finger, and a bit on one knee) is not totally gone but also 80-90% gone.
- parasites are still dying

All that in 3 WEEKS!!!

Incredible Brussels! I am amazed at the progress you have made in such a short amount of time! It sounds like Tesla hit parasites big time, and they released tons of heavy metals and toxins they were carrying, hence the need for high amounts of chlorella and garlic.

Releasing so many metals may be the reason your candida is better too (mine gets better when I work on metals), and now you are now able to absorb zinc again. Amazing! I'm convinced metals and parasites screw our bodies up big time.

I am so encouraged by everything you've written. I have ordered my Tesla and can't wait to energetically test. I suspect I will need to get over a flu bug first though, but will still test.

--------------------

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, a huge thanks from me as well. I am glad you have taken the time to document your progress with using the D'arsonval wand. I have learned a lot from your informational posts.

I ordered a wand, but need to wait to use it myself until I see how goes my full abx protocol. Your reactions from using the wand give me much caution!

I think this could be an excellent adjunct to any allopathic protocol. From what I am reading it appears this therapy should help with the penetration of meds/herbs/etc. It looks like a good therapy even on its own.

I can probably get my husband to use this. He won't talk about treating his raging case of bart, but he willingly takes treatment and binders for candida and parasites.

I started reading a biography of Tesla a few years ago, but my neuro lyme was too bad to get very far into it. I do recall an amusing scene described in which Mark Twain was helping Tesla with a demonstration by standing on a vibrating platform or something similar.

It had pronounced laxative effects on the body, and when it was suggested to Twain to take a break from the device, he continued until he apparently discovered the laxative effect for himself and had to run to the restroom.

I think there is much knowledge in medicine that has been pushed aside to be forgotten for the favor of modern technology and money. Sometimes it seems like the tools of modern mainstream medicine have outpaced what we are ultimately trying to accomplish, while many complementary treatments show that our past has far more wisdom than what we realize and modern medicine will acknowledge.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Terry; GO SLOW!!

Are you sure are sore muscles, not nerves?

My daughter and I barely feel anything on our muscles, but we are dealing with lots of nerves, bones, and joint pains on and off.

Specially the NECK, spine, whole back, till the lower back. Then all nerves around the limbs, in bigger joints...

These pains can INCREASE in the sense of remaining longer (not only pulsing) and in intensity (enough to make you unable to do other normal daily activities or sleep).

Air hunger = for me it's a classic HERX like reaction (or toxins). I KNOW that for ages, as binders eliminate such air hunger in a matter of minutes. Of course, it could be also babs.

the pin pain, I guess it could be the neural therapy effect I was talking about. THe book is full of cases of ancient injuries being healed, so it could be just that the old surgery is healing (I hope that your body is not trying to put it out...)...

tingling, be careful: it looks like nerve pain. AT this exact moment, I'm having problems with my left arm, exactly at the carpal syndrome area, so a nerve treatment. I'm loosing power on that hand, difficult to drive sometimes.

It looks EXACTLY like a successful metal detox, in my case (pain followed by loosing power of muscles followed by relief), simultaneously to the intoxication symptoms (meaning, I need to continuously take binders to go on through the day).

Pain followed by intoxication symptoms is almost always (for me) :
- a herx or
- toxins being pulled out from that painful part.

Intoxication symptoms for me:
- heart symptoms
- blood pressure goes up
- breathing problems
- anxiety
- nervousness
- insomnia
- liver pain
- stomach pains (due to bile getting too toxic)
- kidney pain
- fatigue
- headaches
- digestion problems

I hope the D'arsonval device can help your brother, at least with energy. Sorry to hear about that, Terry.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Catgirl, you're welcome! I hope you keep us informed about your new Tesla wand.

In fact, Tesla didn't really care much about this specific invention, as he had so many other big dreams to save the world and solve the energetic problems of mankind! He was a crazy inventive man!

The Tesla wand is probably a joint invention with D'Arsonval, if I understood it well. Anyway, the important thing is that it can do a lot.
----

Gz: you're welcome too.

But I would NEVER use it with antibiotics.

No way. If I didn't even use HERBS with the PE1 that is MUCH milder than this, I think one of the basic rules to try the wand will become: no killers!

Unless you do 10 seconds a day or so... I mean, I'm not kidding about the strength of it!

I hope your body detoxes better than mine, but I can almost bet that overdoing the wand can kill someone of a herx, if the person knows little about detox.

Add abx to it, I don't know. The danger is that the body continues to react DAYS (I'm on day 7 without it, still feeling stinging pains on my wrists), still taking chlorella 2 to 3 times a day (and that means 30 pills!).

Or I can't live normally.

If it reinforces the abx as much as it is reinforcing simple foods, watch out. Specially the heart and your kidneys!

I'm not a brave person, as I got paralyzed with a herx, unable to breathe. I don't want to live that again ever.

Funny story about M. Twain! for me, it doesn't have that laxative effect, except when it's time to eliminate parasites or some funny toxins (I won't describe it all....).

my daughter is not having problems with it either.

I didn't even see my candida die. I didn't feel anything, really. It just went slowly dormant, which is always the case when it decides to go dormant. It goes peacefully dormant.

i do think that Enderlein was right: a good candida becomes bad. Both are the SAME candida, same species. But when it becomes bad, it can even kill. When it becomes good, it helps digestion.

that effect of change, I experienced without any particular herx (at least, I think). Nothing in my tummy except for those 3 days of parasites dying. The candida is still a bit on my skin, I feel, but it is so mild that all these chocolates are not causing any effect.

It is really like the bad boy decides to become good, I swear! Exactly like in the past, when I treated with Sanum.

I wish you good luck, but I would start with 5 seconds, only. And it could be that you start feeling AWFUL after abx, because I am reacting much stronger to things that are harmful to my body. Like butter, I reacted badly (now I'm not reacting badly).

My daughter too, with chocolate. Like the body tries to put out what is not good, but the reaction is fast and bad (really bad, like you feel your energy being drained, like the food is toxic).

I just suppose that many chemical substances may cause the same effect.

Daughter and I ate a soup hubby cooked, I think he put a non-organic chicken soup inside, and she felt bad (like suddenly, she stopped to talk), and she said : 'I think I cannot eat that soup.'

I tried it, and same for me: 'the soup is not good, just because it may have monos. glutamate, or too much table salt, or another chemical thing'. I needed bear garlic again to feel normal, and not toxic...

So it may be that our bodies absorb the good and the bad faster, for some reason. The good makes you feel good immediately, but the bad stuff too, makes you feel crap immediately.

Or as you said, it enhances whatever you are taking.

Just a guess though, I wonder how long this will remain with us.

in our case, abx would certainly belong to the 'feeling crap' side.

marcholland81
Member # 45458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcholland81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks for this thread from me as well Brussels.
Just registered after reading for years on this great forum.

Ordered an unit as well although had too many disappointments to really get my hopes up. I have also a WPS-100 (synergy) ozone generator which didn't do much. This also generates ozone although the whole principle of antimicrobial effects is still not totally clear to me. Ozone seems partly responsible but where is the ozone generated; only directly in the air or also in tissues? I tried to do some online research from credible sources.

The term cold plasma seems to have quite some positive research outcomes. Based on the limited readings it seems however mainly in vitro research with direct contact. Would be interesting to know how deep cold plasma works and what it does exactly. Have seen some research that indicates elevation of ROS which kills pathogens/cancer cells.

MS2 virus inactivation by atmospheric-pressure cold plasma using different gas carriers and power levels.

Cold plasma selectivity and the possibility of a paradigm shift in cancer therapy

The Effect of Tuning Cold Plasma Composition on Glioblastoma Cell Viability

Anti-bacterial Treatment of Polyethylene by Cold Plasma for Medical Purposes

Decolonisation of MRSA, S. aureus and E. coli by Cold-Atmospheric Plasma Using a Porcine Skin Model In Vitro

cold plasma/ bacteria search in pubmed

Posts: 30 | From Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm craving coffee. Coffee is a known liver detox substance.

Dr. K's words: if a person feels anxiety after coffee, it means, the liver is totally full of toxins or / and NOT working properly.

A clean liver has no problem with coffee. It can even have calming effects. That is what i kept reading, but it was far from MY reality!

Well, I am taking coffee almost every day, in the last week or so, JUST BEFORE going to bed.

It is very relaxing indeed! (???)

I have been trying to ingest coffee as medicine since 2010, when I got it prescribed by a Corean healer.

Well, I got loose stools, anxiety etc. It took me about 2 to 3 years of constant essays to make my body able to take coffee without feeling too bad.

But anxiety always came after. Drinking it after 4 pm made me have troubles to sleep.

Well, not now.

I took even MATE yesterday before bed time. It is a strong tea from Brazil, Argentina, etc. It felt so relaxing too! Really!

Coffee and mate tea before sleeping...

The world is upside-down!

I have a friend that takes coffee to sleep. I kept wondering if he was an alien, even though I kept reading coffee can LOWER blood pressure for some people.

Well, I passed to the other alien side. Something must be happening to my liver.

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's 10.30 pm, and I need to go to bed soon... I'll take a loot at the links tomorrow, Mholland!!

Great you subscribed, I hope the wand will bring you something positive!

droid1226
Member # 34930

I bought it. Orange light. Noticed nothing yet. I was hoping for some catalyzed motility. Idk. For 20 bucks it's cool to look at.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement