LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla and D'arsonvalization theory by an Austrian MD (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tesla and D'arsonvalization theory by an Austrian MD
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do high frequencies can help your body?

According to the Austrian clinic, that has been using it for 75 years... The text seems to be written by MDs, who founded the clinic, I can't understand all specific terms, but I hope I can translate it a bit....

Don't laugh at my English, as I am doing my best... If anyone has better suggestions, please correct me!

(http://www.zeileis.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85:id71diewirkung&catid=34&Itemid=44&lang=en)
-------------------

The Effect

The effects of our high frequency therapy have in the physical world is:

- mechanical (skin stimuli, muscle contraction),

- thermal (low heat)

- optical (ultraviolet light - barely has any therapeutic role in such low intensities),

- in the chemical field: it provokes formation of ozone and nitrogen oxide

- and the formation of ions (both positive and negative), and this results in a change in the ion concentration or on the ratio of positive and negative ions, causing then a biological effect.

Single pole irradiation (like the Tesla wand does, just ONE electrode, not two) can charge the body.

By distant irradiation (effluvia) the patient is negatively charged (alkaline reaction),

.... wherein close irradiation (fulguration, contact), the patient is positively charged (acidic reaction).

(Brussels: if you touch the electrode on your skin, you will charge positive ions and you get an acidic reaction. If you do not touch, but let a distance from electrode to your skin, you will be negativeley charged, and then get an alkalinization).

The body is acidified by positive irradiation and alkalinized by the negative exposure.

Acidification implies a strengthening of the sympathetic nervous system.

Alkalization implies toning of the pararasympathetic nervous system.
-------------------------------

The effects affect the skin, muscles, blood pressure (weaker currents lower blood pressure, stronger currents increase it), ...

... diuresis (increased discharge of nitrogen, urea, uric acid, phosphates, water - reducing the acidity of the urine)

... and also the blood vessels (dilation of cerebral vessels, increase on the speed of blood circulation, facilitating the whole blood circulation by reducing the innervations due to peripheral resistance).

On the other side, high-frequency therapy affects the heart directly (strengthen the systole, bradycardia, initial increase in blood pressure...)

... it has effect on microorganisms (bactericidal) ,

... on metabolism (excitation by inhalation of ozone and nitrogen oxide, increase the basal metabolic rate),

.. and on the lungs (increase in lung volume, respiratory depression)

... and the central nervous system (CNS).

----------
If I get more patience and time, I'll translate the rest. But only this is enough to show the power of such therapy.

I now understand why I keep breathing so deep since start from therapy: it does affect my lungs!!!

and the way high frequencies travel through the body is mainly by innervations (by nerves!!!). I told you guys before, that was my feeling since start! This will come in the next part of the translation (someone wants to help me??)

These frequencies travel all over the body through the nerves, and that is how I had such a strong reaction on nerves, and why treating your spine brings so much!!

These MDs have 75 years of experience (it's a family business...), and some devices to measure results, so I guess, that is how they can write it so precisely, what is the way such frequencies may help your body.

I hope you enjoy reading!

[ 05-24-2015, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suggestion for those who would like the effluvia method, meaning, to let a distance from the electrode to your body, to help alkalinize it, then strengthening your parasympathic:

Get a cotton sock, or a small piece of white cotton tissue. Attach it with a rubber band on your electrode.

Too thin tissue: will work less well. It's got to have some thickness (not too much though).

Test it on your face, or near your ears. You will FEEL the frequencies entering your body easier. You might need more power than usually. So increase power as you feel...

It feels MUCH MILDER than the DIRECT CONTACT application (fulguration), meaning, directly touching your skin.

It feels very relaxing, less intense in feeling. I even used it on my eyes. Still very mild sensations...

The biological effect though, according to what I read, can be STRONGER than with direct contact!!! So please, start slow.

The electrode will glide much smoother on your body (with cotton, I mean), it is very relaxing really.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thanks
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so i just ordered the one from the ebay link. From China I think. I hope it ship's sooner than it says.

Thanks for the info!

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huge thanks to you Brussels for taking the time to translate and post this info!

When you place cotton or similar between the electrode and the skin, do you not feel a slight stinging from the arc put out, as opposed to direct contact which does not allow the arc to happen?

This supports the literature I had read, which stated treating the spine was preferable and therapeutic, and that putting a layer between electrode and skin could add to effect. I also read that effect could be much more stimulating than direct contact.

I think you can get a more direct arc with the more narrow pieces. I will try them with a sock next time. They were difficult for me to maneuver by myself using direct skin contact, I also got a lot more arc than with the mushroom electrode.

jlcd1 I hope your wand comes soon! If something happens with shipping or otherwise there are usually Amazon vendors selling it with Prime shipping.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Brussels,

It's nice to see so many good threads from you on this topic lately. Wonder if you might want to put some of the links into a set and add to the "How to Find a LL ND" thread where there is a collection of adjunct approaches?

If so, whenever you like, here's where you will find that:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/13964

How to find an ILADS-educated LL ND, etc.

Or maybe just put one link and explain that if the reader clicks onto your name they can see other TESLA threads in your posting history around the same date.

It's very handy that you include TESLA in all your thread "headlines" - another way for a full search.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

JLC, I hope it won't take too long to come! And that it comes without defects...

You're welcome guys. If someone knows German, please help me translate the rest. It's pretty full of medical terms, and I do not understand them all...
----------------
GZ,

If I increase the potency, I can feel even PAIN with the cotton method. I do not like pain (chicken...), so I do not do that.

but I guess you are right, it must be even stronger.

I am chicken, usually, and I do not like strong treatments, in general, because I hate to collapse.

So I use my gentle, painless, chicken method: just two layers of a thin cotton (sock or bed sheets), and enjoy the time with my wand.

It feels SOFTER, MILDER than through direct contact. But this is an ILLUSION, as I am herxing again, after doing the wand for only 5 minutes!!!

I needed chlorella twice today, and I was taking chlorella just about once a week, before changing the method of application.

I do guess the MDs must have some reason, and now I am getting different reactions with it.

Only time will tell, if this was a coincidence (that I needed chlorella to function well), or if it does act differently, recharging my body with negative ions, instead of positive.

I am having some high blood pressure in the last week or so, so I am willing to change the method of use, just to see if I can support my parasympathic nerves...

so the lesson of today is: doing the electrodes far from your body MAY feel milder (if current is low), may feel stronger (if you increase the current, it will sting your skin), but I suspect that both have a stronger effect in the end (at least for detoxing).
-----------

Keebler, yes, maybe I'll keep the name Tesla all over, it's a good suggestion for the search engines. I do think this man was overseen by history, good to keep his name alive.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I've been using this method for a while without realizing there was so much difference. When I get down to my hips and tailbone I've been using the wand over my clothing. I usually turn it down a little, the arc sometimes stings.

I have been needing a lot of chlorella daily, much more than before. I'm also not feeling like I need very much my liver support herbs. I've been thinking it all very strange, not connecting it to the wand. But perhaps that could be the cause of these changes.

Brussels, I wish I could help with the translation, but German is completely unfamiliar to me.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

TRANSLATION, PART 2:

For our therapy, the use of reflexive relations between the skin and the body's external parts and internal organs is very important.

From the periphery of the skin, we can treat the functioning of internal organs, muscles, vessels, nerves and bone - through the neural pathway (via nerve pathway) and /or humoral pathway (via bloodstream, lymph, ...).

The achievement of such effects is done through appropriate stimuli to appropriate skin areas by the high frequency discharges.

-----------------
EFFECT OF SKIN STIMULATION ON NEURAL PATHWAYS
(in other words, changes caused by stimulation of the nervous system):

This leads to a vasodilation in the skin that is caused by the currents on the local reflex of pain pathways .

The so-called "Axon reflex" lets no synapses - the afferent impulse comes from the skin, still in the periphery - to the efferent vascular nerves.

------------------
Viscero-cutaneous/ kutiviszeraler Reflex:

( Note from Brussels: what the heck is kutiviszeraler Reflex, according to an academic dictionary in German:

Any kind of reflex influencing the movement, secretion and circulation of viscera organs by mechanical, thermal and chemical stimuli that are applied to the skin (especially in the evolutionarily associated spinal cord segments).

The stimuli can be set through massage, hot or cold pads (cataplasms) and through, inter alia, ointments, liniments (camphor, menthol, cantharidin, etc.). ) end of Note from Br.

An increased sensitivity to touch or excessive pains in certain areas of the skin may indicate a disease of internal organs.

Internal organs are connected through nerves (innervation) to the same spinal segment with a specific skin area.

(Brussels: I guess he means, that each organ is connected to the skin through nerves that themselves connect to specific areas of the spine. That is how these reflexes can be found on skin.)

Viscero-cutaneous reflexes cause skin reactions, if internal organs are ill, at specific areas of the skin innervations. That is called Headsche Reflex-zones.

(Br: I guess it means, a sick organ will show its illness through the skin, through pain, red spots, for example; that is what I understood, because the skin is linked to the organs through nerves.)

Kutiviszerale reflex realm: here, skin stimuli influence the autonomic innervation of internal organs.

---------------
I'll continue this translation after.

Whatever this all means, it does look that the stimulus of high frequencies travel through the body from skin THROUGH nerves, till they reach inner organs.

That was EXACTLY one of the first things I noted with this Tesla wand!! My nerves got in fire!! My spine got sooo painful as it never been (not the spine exactly, but around it, my WHOLE BACK NERVES).

Then later I realized I got pain in my abdomen, but NOT inside organs, OUTSIDE THEM.

It was the weirdest pain I ever felt. And I wrote here in the first thread about feeling NERVE PAIN in my ORGANS. What the heck is that, well, I guess you all have to try and see for yourselves.

Not liver pain, but pain around the liver. Not gut pain, but pain in the nerves, around the abdomen. I can't describe that precisely, unless you feel this pain. I know what is stomach pain, intestine pain, liver pain, gall bladder pain, kidney pain, as I have /had these pains.

Nerve pain in the organs, is different!

You can check my first thread to confirm: that was exactly what I thought the wand was doing: acting on my nerves, detoxing them, all over my body.

Now I know that this is one way the treatment is sent to internal organs! It has to be sent inside, otherwise, how can my candida get dormant so fast?

Another thing I'm sure the wand does, is to open my cells, and allow nutrition in, and put off trash. He says something about that in the end of the text. I hope I'll be able to translate it until the end.

Volunteers to help?? [bow]

[ 05-24-2015, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, both daughter and I stopped liver supplements for already 3 months.

Liver was my main problem, and gall bladder my daughter's main organ in trouble. for ages!

Somehow, I start to feel my body is learning how to detox by itself. I do need chlorella on and off, but I feel my body is doing a lot (just when I see the color of urine, it is really amazing, almost like a light coke).

No problem, I hope someone more knowledgeable on German can help...

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Forgot to thank you for the translation work . . . and the very nice layout. Easy reading and the spacing for some breathing time for the eyes, that's also spaced just right for some breathing room for the brain to allow a thought to land.

Your narrative is appreciated, too, and you make it clear where it is you who is talking. Thanks for all that effort.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good info, thanks Brussels!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great, Brussels! I wish I knew German, I would help you! Silly American schools, not letting kids learn a foreign language until 11th grade, grrrr. At least not around here, although they've gotten better since I went, back in the dark ages. My daughter took German in 8th grade.

I'm not sure I understand all that, but don't worry, it's not your translation! You translation was excellent -- I think it's just my lymebrain. It's all confusing to me, but another reason may be because I'm so unfamiliar with the whole wand thing.

So, do these wands shock you if you touch them to your skin? I remember one of the videos I watched, the lady said you might get a tiny shock, but no big deal. But I HATE getting shocked, even a very tiny static shock drives me nuts! If it shocks me I'm afraid I'll freak out and drop it and break it. [Eek!]

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

No shocks. I also hate shocks with rife (I have the one with electrodes...).

You feel something different. You may feel pain, if you increase potency. But if you keep low, take electrolytes (salt rock diluted in water), you may feel nothing. Just relaxing (my daughter can barely sit up when she's having her Tesla session)...
--------
You're all welcome.

Brussels
Member # 13480

TRANSLATION PART 3:

EFFECT OF SKIN STIMULATION ON THE HUMORAL WAY (usually linked to nerves):

(Br NOTE: HUMORAL definition = pertaining or derived from a body fluid. The humoral part of the immune system includes antibodies and immunoglobulins in blood serum)

Through the action of high frequency discharges, there are:

... changes and degradation of skin cells,...

... the formation of metabolites,

... a finely dosed parenteral protein intake (protein therapy (?)),

... release of vasodilatory substances (eg histamine).

... increase blood circulation (reactive hyperemia)

... and stimulation of endocrine glands (self-hormone - eg increased increase of release of corticoids).

Also all breakdown products (Brussels: garbage, detox, die off ) pass through the bloodstream (humoral way).

(Br. what is hyperemia: an increase in the quantity of blood flow to a body part.)

The hyperemia described above is caused by the expansion of the skin vessels after temporary contraction.

The skin redness is initially made up of individual points, later they may consist of larger spots, which eventually coalesce (flow together) with each other.

By the end of the treatment, the highest point (Br: of skin redness, I suppose) is usually achieved. Exceptionally, they can still grow after treatment.

The time is different: sometimes 24, rarely 48 hours (possibly edema and hives).
----------------

Wow, this is very interesting.... I have been having red spots here and there. They itch, but do not open (like some bad eczema).

I get them on lymph nodes (under the jaw, under the ears, on my neck), and my scalp must have something as it itches sometimes badly.

It's been like that for many weeks, I think about the last 2 months since I started the treatment.

Someone else using the wand also got that red spots, I can't remember who...

So that happens because of enlargement of blood vessels and some cleaning (detox), if I understood it well? Or probably some histamin reaction?

I start to feel the author does have some years of experience with high frequencies. It's the first time, things start to make some sense in my mind...

--------
The effect on the skin is well known by these TEsla-Darsonval wands.

It is very true that moles disappear! The clear ones are really gone.

And the skin gets so much brighter, elastic, less dry. When I massage my face, it is SO soft, like a baby skin.

And smaller scars do disappear too. Quite fast. I had and still have many, due to chicken pox and bad acne. Smaller scars, really, they are invisible now!!! Bigger ones not.

My feet had very bad candida infection for decades. It PEELED for 3 months, only now it stopped peeling off. Not totally, but it looks like almost normal skin (No more candida now, for the last 3 months).

What I didn't heal yet, is my Raynaulds. Let's see till next winter, if it will get better. If this does increase blood circulation as it says, it should help me there too. Let's see.

And the increase in certain hormones, it may be true, as how does this technique stop eczema so fast?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymieloo:

So, do these wands shock you if you touch them to your skin? I remember one of the videos I watched, the lady said you might get a tiny shock, but no big deal. But I HATE getting shocked, even a very tiny static shock drives me nuts! If it shocks me I'm afraid I'll freak out and drop it and break it. [Eek!]

No, they don't shock. They certainly sound like they will! But they don't. You feel it, but it's not a shock. It's nothing at all like getting a static shock in the wintertime. I haven't tried it on the higher setting though ....

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was me that had all kind of rashes on my lymph nodes and all over the body too after the wand. The rashes mostly appeared on most problematic spots.

For me it is the toxins coming out.

I've added kidneys and liver to my treatments areas with the wand. Even though I use the wand more time ( about 2,5-3 min) it makes me feel better and not worse, since detox is intensified.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta, how much time do you use the wand? I'm not sure what you mean in your post.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes when I first touch the glass with my fingers I do get a shock.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, I do 2,5- 3 min every other day on min potency.
When I started I did more, I think the first time I did 10 min on max, as I thought I was familiar with the device and used it before Lyme for cosmetic purposes.
Gosh I was wrong !!!! The herx was huge and lasted for 3 days. So I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks, Anuta. I'm doing 2 min and I definitely feel it, I can't imagine what you felt with 10 min!!!

--------------------

gigimac
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to go off topic but I didn't know you could get shocked using rife. i have planned to get a rife machine when i get the money.

is it an unpleasant or shocking sensation to use a rife machine?

Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my wand arrived a couple of days ago from China, according to the mailing label, even though on eBay it said it comes from Hong Kong. Oh well, doesn't matter to me, as long as it works!

But that's the thing...now I'm scared to use it! [Eek!] I forgot to start taking chlorella, and I should have started as soon as I ordered this, because it always takes me a couple of weeks to get the point where I can take more than 6-8 a day, and it sounds like I might need a lot.

I bought some bentonite clay in bulk, but like a dork I didn't research it until AFTER I bought it (had no clue how to use it, how much, etc.), and found I didn't buy nearly enough.

Then I heard about diametaceous (sp?) earth from Brussels, and after looking into that it seems that it might be better, only because it's rich in silica, which my sparse hair and peeling/ridged fingernails really need. Other than that, from what I've read, it seems that the two do exactly the same thing.

Has anyone here used both DE and bentonite, and if so, do you think one is better than the other? My other question is, for someone who has never used the Tesla wand before, where should I start?

Should I start on a problem place, like my lungs, heart, spine, or abdomen (gut issues), or should I start somewhere I don't have a problem (hmm....where would that be?)? Like, I don't know -- my face? This is starting to freak me out.

--------------------

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigimac:

I don't want to go off topic but I didn't know you could get shocked using rife. i have planned to get a rife machine when i get the money.

is it an unpleasant or shocking sensation to use a rife machine?

-
It's not a rife machine.

I've never felt ANY shock with Rife.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymieloo:

Has anyone here used both DE and bentonite, and if so, do you think one is better than the other? My other question is, for someone who has never used the Tesla wand before, where should I start?

I've used both. The DE made me break out in a horrible painful rash all over my face.

Living Clay just HELPS me with no noticeable side effects. I use only 1/4 tsp per day .. if that .. and still have benefits.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Thanks, Lymetoo, that helps a lot. About the only thing I found on the clay said to mix 1/2 cup of clay w/4 cups of water, in a plastic or glass container, no metal. It said don't even use a metal spoon. [confused]

Then it said to drink 1 oz. of the clay water every day for the first week, then 2 oz. daily after that. And in the case of specific health concerns (wello that's us), drink more. It didn't say how much more.

But even the low dosage seemed like a lot...my brain refuses to do the math but it seems like a lot more than 1/4 tsp. a day! lol I think I'll start with that, especially since I have less than the 1/4 cup called for.

Do you just mix it in a glass of water? I read that it had to be hydrated in order to work, but who knows.

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

One more question -- if I use the wand on my bladder, do you think it'll make me have to pee less often? lol

Yes I said lol because I'm laughing, it just struck me as funny, but really, I'm serious. I really wonder if it will help!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That would be nice if the wand would work on the bladder! [Big Grin]

Yes, I just mix it in water with a plastic spoon. It's easy to mix it in a water bottle too if you have one. (You can shake it)

Some days I take 1/2 tsp .. I don't quite understand why they say to do it the way they do. I did have the owner's email at one time, but I never contacted them.

I just do what works for me.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I've taken bentonite clay, but the kind I had came already mixed with directions, sorry I'm no help there.

Maybe pick ONE place to use the wand. Like maybe use it on your back over your liver or kidneys for 20 seconds or so. Wait and see how you feel the next day. Then work up from there.

I'm using mine every other day now up from twice a week. I use it probably 3 min though I'm not timing. I use it on my liver, kidney, abdomen, and neck. I also use it on my face ... it's supposed to be anti-aging, so why not!!?

--------------------

gigimac
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for answering my question lymetoo!
Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymieloo, just wondering if you started using the wand yet? You sound like me, I ordered one and now I am afraid to us it. I definitely need to increase the binders for a bit first so it might be awhile for me.

Sixgoofykids, What are you feeling so far? Any difference, good or bad?

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Hi Pebbles, yes, I finally worked up the nerve to try it yesterday! I couldn't remember much of anything Brussels or anyone else said, so I ended up using it on 3 different parts. Now I see that a few posts ago, Brussels said it might be good to start with one area. Oops.

I used the comb on my head for maybe 10-15 seconds, since my once-plentiful hair is sadly depleted, and falling out each day.

Then I put the mushroom in and started using it at the base of my neck, since I have many old whiplash injuries and at one time a herniated disc there. I accidentally touched the side of the mushroom wand against the side of my neck and got a small zap. Not like a shock, but a sting.

Scared the c*** out of me! I turned it off and noticed that I didn't have the piece shoved down into the handle all the way. I was trying so hard to be careful not to break the glass, I ended up being too careful.

So then I spent about 20 seconds on my belly, like from gall bladder area to abdomen. All together I think I used it less than a minute. Several hours later, before bed, I took a bit less than 1 tsp. bentonite clay in about 6 oz. of water.

Early this a.m. I woke up enough to realize I was starting to get a headache, which is how my herxes always start. Then the headache grows to gargantuan proportions -- weeks ago it even became a full-blown migraine. It only lasted a day though; the others always lasted several.

But this a.m. I went back to sleep and when I got up, the beginning headache was gone. I thought it might return later, but it's after 6 p.m. and it hasn't. However I do generally feel crummy and have more joint pain than usual.

Don't know if it's from the light or not, since it's been 2 weeks since my last herx and I found after reviewing my sx's log, I herx about every 2 weeks. Except the migraine, that took 3.

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Oh Brussels, I meant to ask you about the dial on your wand. Is it marked in any way? Mine isn't -- it's just a round switch you turn on and turn it up and down, like a volume control.

I do think I remember you saying once to start at the lowest setting; but when I did that I saw no light at all, and heard no noise. So I turned it up maybe 1/4 of the way. Hard to tell when there's no markings though.

--------------------

NJFitnessGuy
Member # 30886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJFitnessGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought one off Amazon that was advertised as a Violet Argon unit and received the orange neon one instead. Trying to either exchange it or get my money back and order elsewhere.
Posts: 85 | From Northeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Pebbles:

Sixgoofykids, What are you feeling so far? Any difference, good or bad?

Yes, it's helping.

I'm on herbs and probiotics for dysbiosis and had trouble with them because they made me too toxic and had to stop them. I used the light and now am handling both the herbs and probiotics. I honestly didn't know how I was going to heal my gut since I wasn't tolerating the herbs/probiotics at all.

I caught a very bad head cold from my granddaughter (hubby and SIL also got it). I've been using it on my sinuses and it's helped tons. I woke up one morning and my right sinus was visibly swollen. I used the light and it felt much better. I normally end up with secondary infections from a cold this bad (either sinus or bronchitis) and so far so good. Day 5.

I felt horrible from the cold when I got up this morning and thought I might spend a day on the couch, but after using the light, I have energy and can go through a normal day aside from the fact that I'm blowing my nose constantly.

So far, I like it. I've already gotten my $30 worth. [Smile]

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Lymieloo, that's how mine is, no markings.

I use it on a lower setting, but have been increasing. I think I'm using it about halfway up now. If I feel a shock at all, I turn it down a little.

I'm using mine directly on my skin.

--------------------

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info Lymieloo!! Hope it works for you. Have you looked into any medications you may be using that may cause hair loss.

Thanks sixgoofykids for the feedback, that is very encouraging and makes me not as nervous to try it out. Although it will be awhile for me. I ordered it from Amazon, but I didn't pay attention to where it was coming from. It is coming from China and won't be here until July!

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Six .. give us the link to the one you bought, please!

I want to make sure I get the right one.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D820L60?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

This is what I bought. I ordered one three days later than someone else who ordered from the same link. Mine came from the US and got it in a week or two. His still hasn't come in because it's shipping from China. Just pay attention when you order where it's coming from. I think different vendors pop up with the same link.

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Pebbles -- I have sub-clinical hpothyroidism, which is what started the hair loss. "Sub-clinical" (I think that's what they call it) meaning, in the 23 years I've had it, it's only shown up 2 or 3 times on a blood test; however when I do the Barnes basal test, my temp. is always much lower than it should be. My dr. says this is a typical Lyme thing, as does Dr. K.

Although....I'm relatively sure that the hair loss increased when my reg. dr. changed my meds from Levothyroxin and Liothyronine (Cytomel) to Naturethroid, because I wanted to try a natural one. It said in side effects that it may cause temp. hair loss, so I was hoping this would stop. Something I should chat with Lyme dr. about.

NJ -- Someone here has said that the orange and violet lights do the same thing. I also watched a video where they were saying that as well, so it might be something to check into. But I can understand your annoyance at not getting the item described, too.

Six -- I ordered mine off eBay, and it said it was coming from Hong Kong. It got here fast though, like maybe a week and a half. When it arrived, the return address was China! Before that, I'd ordered 2 cookbooks from Amazon, and they took almost a month to arrive.

--------------------

NJFitnessGuy
Member # 30886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJFitnessGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D820L60?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

This is what I bought. I ordered one three days later than someone else who ordered from the same link. Mine came from the US and got it in a week or two. His still hasn't come in because it's shipping from China. Just pay attention when you order where it's coming from. I think different vendors pop up with the same link.

This is exactly who I ordered from and it came from china. False advertising though, since they sent me the Neon Orange instead of the Argon Violet. I`m told the Orange Neon are slightly cheaper to manufacture, so they are distributing these to customers. Let me know which one your friend ends up getting. They told me it is not a problem to return it.
Posts: 85 | From Northeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Mine was violet and I pulled that link off my order on Amazon, but each time it shows a different supplier. Mine came from Simple Health.

I hope my friend gets the violet because it's actually a gift for my husband. I've been hiding mine from him so it's a surprise. My husband travels a lot so I knew we'd both want our own. I ordered mine later yet I've had mine 2 weeks already and his isn't supposed to come in between June 16-29 when originally told it would be two weeks.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

In another place it says mine is from EHorizon ... Amazon order history says EHorizon, but the email says Simple Health.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone using the wand while on meds or herbs?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I take MMS while doing the wand.
The herxes are MUCH stronger.

Brussels
Member # 13480

OOPS... I've been 2 weeks out on vacations and missed this thread. Wonderful that so many people are trying it with me! [Big Grin]

I hope you won't blame me for your 25 dollars! It's truly an amazing device, for its price, and for BOOSTING other treatments.

I still have to go back to translating the website, even though it was getting too technical ...

------------
Some answers:
1- shock or not shock, that is the question.

If you feel something like a shock while touching the skin with the wand for a while (not at first contact), I do think you lack electrolytes.

The feeling for me is different than a shock. While rife with electrodes feel exactly like an electrical shock for me (maybe I also lacked electrolytes). Even microcurrent (tens machine) feels like electric shock (but tiny) for me, so I added loads of electrolytes to stand treatment.

My wand, I feel now next to nothing, but maybe I got too used to it.

If you are FAR from your skin, you see SPARKLES even coming out, and it does STING YOUR SKIN. That is the alkalinization method described above.

I use it on lower setting, just because it feels good. If you use the pen-like electrode, you will feel the current more than if you use the mushroom electrode.

SUGGESTION: IF you hate the stinging feeling, turn the wand on when it's ALREADY touching your skin.

2- clay, just take as much as you feel. I would start with a teaspoon a day, then increase as wished. ONe table spoon is still nothing, I suppose, as it is just mud!!

3- BLADDER : lymieloo, have you got bladder infection?

I never had problems there that were solved by the wand, so if you get any results with your bladder, can you tell us? later ?

4- Pick ONE PLACE , as said Sixgkids, to start.

Many places = you lose control on how much you herx.

Remember, you can herx slowly, and only realize 4 days later (I often get these 4 day DELAYED HERX LIKE reaction with the wand, like needing suddenly chlorella for no reason, after using the wand 4 days before). So does my daughter, so really, beware of DELAYED HERXES.

Start slow, one organ in a week, then increase to 2 organs or so next week and so on.

REMEMBER: first treat all your DETOX ORGANs like liver, kidneys, lymph, GI tract, only THEN start treating problem spots.

The LOGIC BEHIND: clean your organs so that they can clean the mess that will come later, when you start treating infections.

If you start too fast, your organs still not clean, you may collapse and go backwards.

5- no dial on mine either. I just do by feeling, I think I'm using the middle potency now. At start, I tried to stick to lowest potency, but the electrode has to LIGHT UP and BUZZ, or there is no treatment I think!!

6- ARgon (violet) or Neon (orange): I started with the neon, but end up buying the argon.

No one knows what you will get before you OPEN the box and try.

I suppose both are nearly the same; my feeling is that the orange is stronger than violet!

7- Sixgkids: so glad you can take /ingest your herbs now!!

Same here, with minerals and supplements. I mean, we don't even NEED them, mostly, as our bodies started ABSORBING them from food. We do eat well though, but even though, before the wand, we needed supplementation.

The most crazy supplement that we had to stop was Vit D3. For ages, we kept needing it. Suddenly, no more, and it has been almost 4 months now!

Even in winter days. And our skin has never been so brownish like this, so fast, with so little sunlight....

Even hubby, total white skin guy, is now brown!!!
I don't get it. I even do not do on his face, but his face got tan, not red pepper like usually.

The hormone story above, I do think the wand helps us with hormones, all liquids we excrete (digestion, liver etc)... Vit D is a hormone...

Only time will tell, if other people start using it (as for hypo or hyper thyroidism).

It is not a single therapy, but I do feel confident to say that these high frequencies do BOOST other therapies, supplements.

Exactly like Anuta says: beware taking supplements, killers, as you will feel the boosting effect, meaning, the same supplement feels like got some cryptonite inside... [Cool]

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.theexpatshow.com/listen_now_expert.asp?id=99

interview about the violet ray by a naturopath

He mentions the difference from an electrical shock and the Violet Ray using Tesla coils.

Interesting info from him: do not take alcohol while using the violet ray.

He said something interesting about opening the cells, making them work better like putting toxins out, and functioning better.

My feeling is that it boosts whatever you take: take nourishment, you will get them in your cells.

Take drugs, they will also get there, probably, or you will feel the damage stronger. In the begining, I felt that eating non-organic made me feel worse.

Now that my detox organs are working better, I do not feel that anymore, but at start, every time I ate out in a restaurant, I didn't feel great.

http://www.cayce.com/violet_ray_true_health.html

Some advices by the cayce foundation, on how to use the device according to the visionary cayce.

My attention goes to the comment of one user, that is EXACTLY like I feel it. Here it goes:

'One woman, who was to use the appliance alongside her spine, was told: “This should be applied until there is the feeling of the whole internal forces being electrified.” (264-11)

THIS IS EXACTLY like I feel now. You got to get fully used to the high frequencies to understand this, but that is how I used it for 40 minutes at once couple of days ago.

Now I'm resting from it, as I used till my WHOLE BODY got the feeling of being totally CHARGED from its frequencies, that I was starving for at least 7 days (as hubby took my violet ray home while I stayed on vacations).

Cayce site continues:

'Another woman, after her second series of adjustments, was to use the violet ray “any time after that when there is the feeling of tiredness or languidness.” (1584-1)'

Well, now even my daughter is getting what this means. This is connected to the point above, you feel like CHARGING your batteries, like plugging yourself to an energy source.

I have no doubt about that either. I feel this function very clearly now, after about 4 months playing with the wand.

Enjoy!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

A last advice: Tesla wand goes wonderful together with grounding yourself (ex, just keep bare foot on grass for 20-30 minutes).

The two types of energy are like a perfect couple together, I have the strong feeling. I've been doing that more often, after using the Tesla, I go out and work in the garden or just sit and read with barefoot.

Grounding is such a peaceful, recharging, balancing effect to the Tesla coil energy. Like calming the beast of energy inside me, that might have got overcharged with the Tesla coil...

before my Violet Ray, I liked grounding, but not to this extent. It can be almost blissful. Of course, if you are still plagued by disease and infections, you may take some time to feel the full effect of this combined treatment.

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Well I give up. I ordered two now and they are both wrong. First one I ordered was from Ebay and it was some facial device instead.

The second one I ordered was from the exact link six posted and it was the orange one.

Apparently it just wasn't meant to be for me!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Pebbles, I started using the orange one, and it is almost the same as the violet one. Just that the orange feels stronger.
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Oh OK....that's good to know. Thanks Brussels.

I also emailed them. We'll see what happens.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The link I posted seems to come up with a different vendor every time .... and they say they're violet, so I don't know why they shipped an orange. Weird.

I ordered from the link and got it quickly ... a friend ordered and his hasn't come in yet. I've had mine 3 weeks. :/

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Go figure... I guess the vendor just re-sells devices from other vendors.

The orange is good, I wouldn't give it away. It seems even that it can hold the gas (neon) inside the electrode BETTER than the argon (so I read once).

I can't say, nor compare, as I am only using it for about 4 months... Only time will tell.

Good luck you all!

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

I read on one site.....I can't remember where. That the Violet Ray was for killing viruses and oxygenation and the Orange was for anti-aging. So I'm not sure what that would mean for this and what we need it for.

What would be the benefit for us?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I read in another place that both act very similarly.

I guess, they are just vectors to transmit high frequency voltage of the Tesla coil, inside the violet ray.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.zeileis.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84%3Aid71anwendungbeimetallimplantaten&catid=34&Itemid=44&lang=en

Continuing my translation:

Can people with METAL IMPLATNTS use electrotherapy?

For us, physicians (medical doctors), not all electrical currents are the same. We distinguish between low, middle and high frequencies, consisting of more than 50 types of currents.

Metal implants examples: artificial hip and knee joints, screws, nails, plates used after accidents, wire cables (on the sternum due to a bypass operation), metal clips (eg, gallbladder surgery), etc.

Even older men still have splits of grenades from the Second World War in their bodies!

We chose an electrotherapy that avoids electrolytic effects, vibrations, or concentrated thermal effects on the metallic implants (not in the implant, nor around it). Implants doe not compromise the healing effect of this therapy.

The Zeileis radiofrequency therapy can be done one all metal implants. Except PACE MAKERS.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The PHYSICS behind the Tesla coil:

How is a frequency generated?

The author describes a Violet Ray mechanism (Brussels: I won't translate it). Very simple.

Electrical impulses are not human invetion: nature offers many examples. Egyptians knew the Malapterurus electricus (an electric catfish). Romans knew another type of electric fish (stingray?).

The electrical organ of an electric eel consists 58% of the body weight of the animal! It produces 2-3ms, 600V, 1A pulses, which are important for attack and defense. ...

The discharge of the device is important: on the top of the glass electrode is the voltage set and slowly increased.

Above a certain starting-voltage, the electrode starts to shine/ glitter, the so-called corona (intensive blue shining aura, around the electrode).

(Brussels: then comes the interesting part!)

With further increase of potency, we can see light-threads formed by UV light. We only see 10 % of it (the rest, 90%, is invisible to our eyes).

Such UV light 'showers' off from the tip of the electrode and make the characteristic hissing sound, a 'brush'-like discharge: numerous light threads restless flicker and ramify from the tip of the glass electrodes.

In the end, the author speaks about a light arc that is created between the electrode and the body, that is hardly seen in day-light.

He says that the therapy is best done in a dark room so that there can be visual control of the amount of 'violet light' passing from the electrode to the body. The intensity of the light-arc is important for the therapy.

At the tip of the electrode, the discharge starts by ionization: the strong field at the tip of the electrode causes air molecules to speed up (in high speed), and then that causes further ionization due to further collisions.

When the air loses its possibility to ionize further, it then shines violet.

Brussels
Member # 13480

So, there is a lot of UV light coming from it!
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.zeileis.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Aid71dieanwendung&catid=34&Itemid=44&lang=en

The TREATMENT itself

There are 3 types of treatment:

1. Effluvia method: try avoiding radio transmission through direct skin contact (or as closest to skin as possible).

The discharge is concentrated, you can feel the electrical wind or the ionization wind, or some skin pricking, some muscle contraction.

2. Fulguration method: keep the electrode 5 to 10 cm FAR from the body, to get stronger stimulation from the skin and to provoke muscle contraction.

3. if I understood it well, this is done by another type of electrode (possible the metal electrode we see from old devices): the patient keeps that electrode on the body, and the therapist massages the body (the therapist becomes the other electrode).

This 3rd therapy is used to stimulate acupuncture points, trigger points, for treating nerves (I think he meant like something bigger nerve).

They use something they call a Geissler-Rohr. I googled it, and it looks pretty the same as the glass electrodes we are using. The Austrian clinic uses Helium and Neon inside. The patients call it the magic wand.

(Now the MOST important part of this text):

Certain skin areas have different electric behavior. Depending on their behaviour, we can draw conclusions about diseases of internal organs.

By applying the treatment electrode, the patient's body is electrically charged.

Approaching now a Geissler tube to the body, it will give-off more or less intensive (violet) light, according to the electric field resistance of the skin.

The experienced clinician has then a rough overview of skin resistance and conductivity of certain points of the body surface.

He can draw conclusions concerning the state of health of the patient. It should be noted, however, that this method can never replace modern diagnostic measures.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Cool, thanks, Brussels.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

You're welcome, Six.

I tried to use the wand in a new way then. Not very easy to do, though.

I used it about 3cm away from the body (about an inch or so)?

I see no arc forming, but I see the light inside the glass electrode reacts to my body: when I approach the electrode, you see that the violet light goes intenser at the tip of the electrode, meaning, it is transporting the current to my body.

I had to use it in maximum power. The problem is to treat my back, as I can't see the distance between electrode an body.

But it does cause something. Today, particularly, I overslept 3 hours, felt like crap in the morning, very tired, my kidneys were in pain, and I had muscle pains on the neck etc.

I don't know if this was caused by the wand or not, as you BARELY feel anything when you treat this way (from an inch away).

I know it is doing something because of my body's reactions, like gut moving, and I feel relaxed after using it.

The device got very hot though, so I couldn't do very long (longer than 10 minutes).

In the morning, I had to use the wand the normal way (touching the body) to get energy, stop the muscle pains... Then I felt good again.

I 'll keep trying and see what I get as result. I think the way that dr. K's is using this, is by fulguration (far from the body), but I'm not sure this wand can do that or not....

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I had the first negative reaction after using the wand yesterday. I used it just like I normally do. I think it's also kidney-related like you are saying.

I got really low in electrolytes. I was dizzy and weak. I am in Florida, but I am down here about 30% of the time and haven't had the heat bother me this way previously, so it's not just the heat.

Before I used the light yesterday, I was thiking, "Wow, I feel GREAT!" This kind of retracing/detoxing seems to always happen after that thought, like the body is finally strong enough to do some serious work.

Even with this setback, I still feel better than I had been before using it. My gut was in bad shape causing low ferritin and thyroid, which caused fatigue. I'm getting my energy back.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six--When I first started using the wand I had to up my potassium. Haven't had to do that recently.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, thanks, good to know. As much as I hate how artificial Gatorade is, I resort to it when I'm in a crisis like that (the kind without bromine). It pulled me right out of it. I'll have to up potassium.

I eat a lot of bananas and avocados, but my absorption is not good right now.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Six, sorry to see you are in trouble, and not at home.

I use Himalayan salt as electrolyte solution (I salt water till I feel it is salty) then drink it during the day.

Kidneys: the wand DOES affect my kidneys because of toxins. This is for sure! I take bear garlic plus chlorella when this happens. Symptoms lift very fast if I take the right amount, which somehow prove to me that symptoms were 'just' toxins.

I am much less afraid of my wand now, and I RE APPLY it on my kidneys and liver to help me detox. I swear it helped me many times already.

The more I use the wand, the more I learn new ways of using it, and the less I get afraid of it.

It's been more than 4 months... I hope you feel better soon!

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Okay...so I finally got the correct Violet Ray wand and thought I would start very slowly. I am super sensitive to most things.

I did it for about 20 seconds on just my palm. I got like this jolt of energy but not really in a good way. I didn't really like the feeling. It was more of a jittery nervous feeling.

I am not really sure if or how to proceed. I am wondering if it would be milder to just do a few seconds on my liver or less time on my palm???

Any thoughts??

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Brussels, thanks for your suggestions. I live part-time in FL so I'm at my home here. Chlorella is no good for me, ART testing showed an allergy to it.

I'm feeling pretty good now. I've been using more salt and eating more starchy carbs, which seem to help me at times like these.

I do use the light over my kidneys. I'm going to take a couple days off from it ... especially since I promised my daughter a trip to Disney on Mon. [Smile]

Pebbles, I'm not sure. Maybe do the same little bit of time on your liver. Go with your intuition.

--------------------

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tesla - genius, IMO....scalar waves:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ki8dId2_4ZIJ:https://www.quantumspanner.com/tesla--father-of-scalar-energy.html

Scalar "therapy" (rebalancing) exists. I've done it (Sarasota).

Rife is a form of EM therapy.

Scalar is not in the same ball park.

In reality, it is likely the 5th force...

Six...try Swanson's combo of curcumin + berberine.

I promise...! "Refractory" = post abx. syndrome.

BTW...be SURE to take your daughter to "Soarin" in Epcot - get "in line" ASAP!!! If possible, see the singers in the Am. pavilion and Turtle talk with Crush is really funny and you will leave with a smile.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you Marnie, for the super interesting article that talks about Tesla and Tesla coils too.

'At the heart of Cyberscan lies proprietary technology based upon a modified Tesla flat coil, which has the capacity to produce "longitudinal" or ...

...."scalar" impulses that can receive and transmit information through solid metal containers (Faraday Cages), travel long distances without any loss of power, as well as produce "over-unity" gains of energy.

Tesla Coils are not myth, but established facts that have been replicated countless times by researchers, engineers, and scientists around the world.

One such scientist is Prof. Konstantin Meyl from the University of Applied Sciences in Furtwangen, Germany.

He has experimentally confirmed the above mentioned properties of Tesla Coils, and has demonstrated his setups many times.

Additionally, he has published a number of books and papers detailing how they work. Another researcher in the field of Tesla Coils is Eric Dollard, an absolute expert in the fields of electronics, antenna design, and radio.

He built many systems utilizing Tesla's technology, and has verified Tesla's claims.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm not sure what that all means, but a Tesla coil can produce a funny type of impulses that vary in cycles...

And that these impulses can continue operating when the coil is OFF, because it IMPRINTS salty water...

And then, how such impulses cross solid metal barriers as though they did not exist (like going directly inside your brain, as though you had no skull), or cleaning harder metal parts of an airplane....

Or in the example above, crossing a Faraday cage (solid metal containers) without any loss of power...

Whatever this type of energy brings, it is a very strange phenomena. Scalar impulse, whatever the name... It does seem that physics still didn't understand exactly what happens in a Tesla coil...

As I said, Tesla was a visionary, and followed his visions (and his knowledge) to make his inventions.

Either a Tesla coil kills you or heals you!!! [bonk]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Pebbles: first time, it DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.

I swear, it doesn't. You feel bad. The thing looks like harming you.

I would just do it slow. Then GROUND YOURSELF for 30 minutes a day, if you can. Then take electrolytes, daily, until you get used to it.

Some people react too strong to it. You could try the method 3cm away from your body (about an inch) and see if it feels better? I'm new on that, but I think it does make some effect too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Six, glad you are feeling already better. It looks innocent, but my daughter now says that that wand has a nail from God inside. That's her own words, whatever she means with that.

Just go slow!! And I hope you have a good day with your daughter!

hiker53
Member # 6046

Pebbles--I echo Brussels, go slow.

I used the wand once a week from March to May on lymph nodes, kidney and liver.

I used it twice last week but just for 30 seconds on the abdomen as well as the organs listed above.

Still feel the effects of the detox a week later and it is not pleasant.

--------------------
Hiker53

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Marnie, thanks for the advice. I know she wants to go to the Hollywood Studios, but she hasn't decided whether for the second day she wants to go to Magic Kingdom or Epcot. We're only staying 2 days. We can always go back another time, we're down here a lot. [Smile]

I'm still drinking lots of coconut water and being very careful in the heat. I still feel my electrolytes are off a bit. I get a lot of grounding here, we go to the beach every day.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Guys I'm on another trip with the wand now.

I think it's like having two devices in one. My new experiment is on letting the wand away from the body (about 2 inches, or 5cm or more).

When you are in total dark, and you approach the electrode, you can SEE the light INSIDE the electrode moving to the tip. I do that with the mushroom electrode.

So the impulses do change and charge my body from far away, really, at least about 2 inches far.

The impression, at first, is as if nothing is happening. Let the wand there, and move it slowly in front of your abdomen, and you will FEEL what it is doing.

It is still charging the body, and it feels MUCH better than if you touch with the electrode.

My abdomen did the same strange noises it does, very strong, and I was not even touching my body. If I run the electrode AROUND my head, not touching it, but from a distance, i do feel the treatment going on.

It feels very good on the neck (I disliked touching with the electrode on my thyroide gland), but from far, it feels very good. Besides, I feel I can do the treatment even faster.

I do think it goes deep inside, but only time will tell. My arthritic thumb reacts BETTER to the electrode being FAR than touching the skin. It got now almost 100%, I feel. Let's see if it will stay.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement