LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does Babesia make you put on weight?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Babesia make you put on weight?
tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Icon 9 posted      Profile for tulips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... or is it my lack of will power? On the personalconsult.com symptom list for Babesia, it shows weight loss and wasting as possible symptoms but also weight gain with excess fat in the lower belly area as a possible sx. I have definitely put on that kind of weight. I usually sleep between 10 and one and then wake up and eat cookies, etc. until I finally go back to sleep around 3 or 4. Does anyone else with Babesia do this?
Posts: 653 | From Northern Virginia | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it is the cookies ect. Sugar causes weight gain, and is suppresses your immune system.

Unless you are using a substitute for sugar of course.

I'd like to tear some cookies up myself, but I'd be in bed for days.

I'm about to try another sugar substitute though....RIP ME lol

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Any infections can cause weight gain, independent of a good diet.

However . . . cookies? Hmmm. That is likely exhaustion driven, I assume in kindness. Yet, that habit is dangerous and will lead to disaster.

Lyme and coinfections can predispose one to diabetes, so simple sugars are best avoided.

Still, there are other ways you can find some immediate foods that are WHOLE food and sugar & gluten free.

Sugar substitutes are just as dangerous, if talking about artificial sweeteners.

Stevia, IMO, is not at all a substitute for sugar because, in its own right, it can stand on its own and serve to sweeten. But be sure to get the real thing, some is not what it claims to be.

But, any cookie is still simple sugar because its ground to flour. Any flour is sugar. Period.

Whole oats (but be sure they are certified GlutenFree on the package so wheat has not contaminated them) can be part of a nice breakfast but you'd also need some good protein and some whole colorful vegetables &/or low sugar dark berries.

Chicken soup is really excellent for breakfast as would be salmon, kale and a little bit of yam.

It may be hard but the idea of a sweet breakfast is best put down to mistakes of history. Somehow, that nutritional disaster seems unique to the U.S. and started with industrialized processed foods. Our health has declined since, as a nation.

There are many excellent foods to enjoy. Make a double dinner and save half for the next day's breakfast, etc.

More about how infection can cause weight gain, and how to get an upper hand on that with delicious, nutritious and satisfying foods.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/112235?#000000

Topic: Borrelia Weight Gain? And What Helps.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Overwhelmed
Member # 38499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Overwhelmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about trying Garcinia to speed up matbolisim?
Posts: 82 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's the cookies too. I think Garcinia might help. Thanks.
Posts: 653 | From Northern Virginia | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Anything to speed up metabolism could turn to disaster for anyone, really, but especially for those with the kinds of cardiac, adrenal and neurological conditions that often go with lyme.

Dr. B's guidelines specifically say to avoid all stimulants. Anything that speeds up metabolism is a stimulant.

I made near life threatening mistakes with various approaches to weight loss before I knew I had lyme / TBD. And, yes, sometimes the only food I could manage was not based in wisdom but exhaustion driven. But I really learned not to even try to speed up my body. It really just about killed me. As did severe dieting.

There is a much better, and more delicious approach.

Focus on nutrition first. What real foods (only from whole foods, not simple sugars) that will benefit your body. You are building cells and they require - require - certain foods. These food fuel YOU, too.

Glycemic factor is really important for longevity of energy (even if TBD really clobber us in that department, we stand zero chance with refined sugars).

You can have plenty to eat that is delicious and satisfying and still adhere to real foods that are prepared in a healthful manner. Really.

Please, please, do not try to take anything that acts like rocket fuel to your body. Do not even focus on weight loss. Focus on excellent nutrition & flavor from the earth. It's there in abundance and will likely help you in ways that will amaze, over time.

Along with direct treatment for lyme / TBD,

Support with broad scope adrenal specific herbs may be best. Be sure your doctor checks thyroid, too. Coconut oil, 3 x day is helpful support as well, and nutrition for the brain.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
When energy is low, nut butters are great to have on hand. Be sure they are not processed and no trans fat, nothing added.

Nuts, themselves, do just fine as well. Over 80 varieties of nuts, try them all (except peanuts as they grow in ground and mold can be an issue), not on trees. Go for TREE nuts.

Nine servings of vegetables and low glycemic fruits a day (mostly veggies) will help with energy. With babesia, it's essential to have dark greens at each meal, especially breakfast. The red blood cells require the dark veggies.

Good protein and fats, too.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Also consider celiac. You did not specify the cookies to be gluten free so, if gluten in them, in addition to the simple sugars / high glycemic hit . . . gluten could be an issue and that can cause inflammation. Inflammation causes puffiness and weight gain.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
One of the most important support herbs for those with babesia is nettle leaf. Babesia often causes anemia and that just pushes down further an exhaustion that goes with lyme.

Nettle leaf is very nutritious and helped me get my iron levels up to normal from below basement levels. In turn, that gently but profoundly supports energy & endurance. Also helpful to minimize a herxheimer reaction and help manage inflammation.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=031228;p=0

STINGING NETTLE LEAF (not root) - Links set
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Pretty sure this is in the weight issue link above and others will talk about it, too but be sure PROBIOTICS also on board - and that you figure out a delicious and fulfilling food plan that won't cause candida to overtake you.

and MAGNESIUM. Low magnesium will cause sugar cravings. That could be a major key for you.

Good luck
-

tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Keebler for the above information. I'm taking (1) 400 mg Artemisia Extrakt and 15 drops of Sida Acuta 2xd for Babesia 3 days a week and have been taking a One-A-Day vitamin every other day because they include a little iron.

Do you think I should add Stinging Nettle? I also take (1) 500 mg of Magnesium and (1) 99 mg of Potassium Gluconate per day. Is that enough?

Also, what type of dark greens do you recommend for breakfast? For weight control I've decided to take Swanson Homeopathy "Obesity & Appetite Control" by a German Dr. Barbara Hendel - (1) 300 mg sublingual late in the day.

And 1 Valerian at bedtime. And am going to try and simply read a good book for ahwile if I wake up and ignore the little voice that whispers, "You're up anyway. Why not have a

couple of cookies? What would it hurt? And then, there are those delicious looking Peanut Butter M&Ms down there in the bowl..."

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I'm against any kind of appetite control. We need an appetite. We need to eat. Appetite control just messes with our brain in a bad way.

Magnesium needs to be 3 x day.

Sorry, cookies and M&Ms are just not something that should be anyone's house. Ever. Not store bought cookies or bakery. I think they put in chemicals to make them addictive. Actually, any "natural flavors" are added to make us crave more, on purpose. Really deceptive and, yes, dangerous.

If you make your own, you can use very special ingredients.

The trans fats, old fat and high, high sugar in peanut butter candy is also harmful to our hearts and brains. it's really junk food at its worst.

Real nut butters, with NOTHING added are best.

my hands can't type much so I've just sort of hit "headlines" - don't meant to be curt but must stop.

bottom, line, yes, a couple of cookies will hurt, very much. there is a whole other way to eat that will still bring much enjoyment from foods the way nature intended, as a way of life, not as a diet or deprivation.

Think of eating as if you live before anyone even invented a grocery store (well, other than for healthy meats and eggs from happy chickens. Those would be hard to just gather from a garden).

Whole foods, real foods are waiting for you.

Talk to the produce folks at your grocer where they carry at least half organic foods. Farmers' Markets, too.
-

[ 07-26-2015, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Books:

The Lyme Diet (there are two similar ones out there one by Dr. S. (man), one by a LL ND, forget name, may start with an "F" or a "N" (a woman) - both are excellent)

also:

THE CURE IS IN THE KITCHEN

A SPOONFUL OF GINGER

and search Amazon for:

www.amazon.com

LADLED: NOURISHING SOUPS FOR ALL SEASONS

- by Kimberly Harris (December 18, 2012)

over 50 reader reviews, a near perfect composite 5 star rating.

One reader notes: "Conducive to almost all specialty diets out there! GAPS, Paleo, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, real food......you name it, you will find a lot on this book for you."
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
you ask about: 99 mg of Potassium Gluconate

I have no idea. I'm always scared of potassium supplements and prefer to get it in my veggies / fruits. it can cause heart to race / skip if too much.'

Best to direct your questions to the health care provider who prescribed that for you. If not prescribed, do not take potassium . . . other than a very tiny amount with sea salt if you are out in hot whether in summer days.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
See the nutrition label for anything in a package. First, to be sure there are no chemicals or imitation ingredients, then to see the sugars. Still, the trick is that eating just one serving can be hard for anyone. I just find it easier to keep them out of way and have fruits / frozen berries, etc. Whole milk organic yogurt, stevia, etc. But for that once in a while treat:

http://shop.marysgonecrackers.com/Ginger-Snaps-Cookies/p/MGC-000656&c=MarysGoneCrackers@Cookies

Mary's Gone Ginger Crackers - cookies with a reasonable glycemic index for one serving
-

surprise
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get the cookies out of the house. Not judging, I also wake up to eat,

and have found a couple reasons why: not getting enough calories during the day, not getting enough carbs during the day, and possible low blood sugar.

So if I do wake up to eat, I try and have pre-made, easy healthy snack stuff available to eat.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gained at least 10 pounds early on. Can't tell whether it was the babesia or the Lyme...or the inactivity from being unable to do anything.
Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Thanks for all the great advice.
Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok on Babesia, yup what they are referring to apart from general weight gain and diet issues is that Babesia leads to what I call midgut fat accumulation. Around your stomach. The moment I got on high dose mepron, this is the first thing I noticed. My diet didnt change, and I got my normal stomach area shape almost immediately, which for me is kinda hourglassy. Ribs, curve in to stomach, curve out to hips. No Im not a girl hahah the only way I can describe the difference.
Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Jean
Member # 44625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Jean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to read some of these replies!

I'm also having a heck of a time losing weight - it just won't go. The last 3-4 weeks I've done at least 45 mins of continuous excercise working up a good sweat each day and have drastically reduced my intake of sugars and carbs and especially reduced portions.

I'm doing fresh, organic smoothies each morning with fruits and vegetables. Eating early dinners that are light. I don't snack. Worst sin is dark chocolate - a piece or two after main meal.

Still, I haven't shed one pound...one day the scale shows a few lbs lighter but the next it's right back up again.

It's all in my stomach and mid-drift and I know this could merely be my age and post menopause (in my late 50's), but for the last 4 weeks I've really improved my eating/exercise habits so this is a little frustrating. Come on, I'm only asking for 10 pounds! (lol)

My symptoms seem to be Babesia but haven't yet been tested for it.

--------------------
Infected 2012&2013. Diagnosed Sep2014. 7 weeks abx,then Samento,Banderol 7 mos, then MCBB-1 drops since July2015. Symptoms heart beat skips,arrhythmia,imbalance,muscle spasms.

Posts: 35 | From North Texas | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Laura Jean,

You say that you are doing "45 mins of continuous excercise working up a good sweat each day. . ." (end quote)

If the adrenal system is stressed, weight loss can be nearly impossible. Such strong exercise for someone with chronic infection is absolutely going to further stress the adrenal system. But also other body organs / systems.

Be very careful, with lyme (with any chronic infection) aerobic exercise can be very dangerous for several reasons. Do not work to increase heart rate. Just move gently.

Best to keep it non-aerobic, light weights, walking, strolling, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, gentle Pilates, etc.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=129338;p=0#000014

Somewhere in this thread, posted on 03 July, 2014 by Brussels:

Your immune system needs energy to function.

And so does your body to excrete toxins, a lot of energy is required. Even to digest food, your body needs a lot of energy.

If you are tired and you still exercise, it can't be good.

No matter what doctors keep saying, exercising when you barely have energy to stand up and walk is bad.

It's not my opinion, it's just an impossibility.

I never really exercised when I felt crap. Never. If I did, I crashed even further.

When I had a bit of energy, I didn't exercise either. My body needed that bit of energy to go on surviving.

Just when I felt good enough, and I felt I had a bit of extra energy, I started exercising mildly.

My rule of thumb was: after exercise, I should feel more energetic, not less! If I felt tired, I backed down.

I'm lyme free today (for more than 5 years), and I only started exercising more seriously when my lyme got under control.

I'm back to swimming, cycling, horse riding. During lyme, even taking a shower was hard.

Mild exercises, when you can AFFORD these, are good. But when you can't, I would avoid exercises like I avoided ticks!!!

Dr. K. used to say that high performance athletes do get often sick with lyme, specially because too much physical effort makes the immune system down.

(end Brussels' post)
-

Laura Jean
Member # 44625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Jean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler,

Thank you for all of this great information! I've been pushing myself thinking I'll feel better if I get through it and thinking the perspiring is also good for detoxing. I am doing the "light" and low-impact versions of these work-outs but it does take me a while to recuperate afterwords. I thought that in order to get fit and lose weight I would have to do aerobic exercise combined with toning and strengthening. However, I wasn't putting Lyme disease into the equation. Even when I take long walks with my husband, they're pretty brisk -especially because he's 6'1" and I'm only 5'3" so it's a challenge to keep up.

One of the latest symptoms that began for me in March this year has been heart beat-skips or arrhythmia as well as sleep apnea. I had a full cardio work-up and all test results were normal with the exception of the heart arrhythmia which is not dangerous by itself according to my cardiologist. He of course did not think it was related to Lyme (don't even know why I bothered to ask him this question!).

I'll definitely seek a different form of exercise as you suggested. I will be seeing a new (for me) Lyme-friendly doctor in three weeks and hope that he will run some more tests and maybe adjust my current protocol.

Thanks again - I really appreciate it.

--------------------
Infected 2012&2013. Diagnosed Sep2014. 7 weeks abx,then Samento,Banderol 7 mos, then MCBB-1 drops since July2015. Symptoms heart beat skips,arrhythmia,imbalance,muscle spasms.

Posts: 35 | From North Texas | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you have an infection like Lyme or coinfections, your thyroid, adrenals and hormones are all off. Anyone of those can cause weight gain not to mention being on abx. Don't assume someone is eating sugar and cookies.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple answer: "No."

But eating cookies and simple carbs can really do a person in. I agree with Keebler about the artificial sugars too. They can actually make you gain weight as they make you crave sweets.... and they mess up your body with chemicals.

Ditto on the magnesium and the probiotics. You need plenty of both. Maybe you could try taking a probiotic at bedtime. That's a very effective time to take one.

Yeast has to be FED, so if you have it you will crave, crave, crave.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cookies aside...in this interview with Dr. S on "Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome" (which he reports results from biotoxic illnesses), weight gain is discussed as a response to hypothalamic inflammation, resulting MSH falling, and leptin (the "fat" regulator) increasing to compensate:

"...If you're like most people with this illness, as MSH starts to fall, leptin can try to drive MSH, and leptin can rise, making people get heavy. And it does so by protecting fat stores so that the poor body - remember, someone is not feeling good. They got out of bed and tried to make a cup of coffee and had to sit down without even making a piece of toast or an egg or anything, and they try to do something more. They are now burning sugar until it's gone. When they burn sugar up, they tell their body protein to break down into amino acids. Two of them, alanine and glutamine, are pretty quickly converted over to sugar. So the guy can get through a day, but he's burned his sugar reserves and now he's burning protein as well. He's losing lean body mass, but he's gaining fat mass. So this illness is now in a stage with reduced VEGF. Now we have metabolic processes. As MSH declines, so too does the level of beta-endorphin made when MSH is made, so we have chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and unexplained weight gain that will never go away..."

https://chriskresser.com/dr-ritchie-shoemaker-on-chronic-inflammatory-response-syndrome/

[ 08-15-2015, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tulips...

I noticed that you have referenced the "personalconsult.com" website several times in your posts.

Besides my personal negative experience with the author, here is something else you may want to know:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/dr-james-schaller-accused-gun-head-custody

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Thanks everyone. I do O.K. with my diet during the day but because of insomnia, I have been waking around 1:00 am and that's when I crave sweets.

However, I may have found something really good to help me sleep (Coffea Cruda 30c for a couple of nights then switching to Belladonna 30c homeopathic for a couple of nights) and if I sleep, I don't O.D. on sweets.

Belladonna 30c puts me out like a light but I don't want to use it every night so I switch off to Coffea Cruda. (I appreciate the confirmation that Babesia plays a big part in weight.) I'm trying Cryptolepis, Artemisinin and Sida Acuta for Babesia now.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use melatonin and Ambien.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WeCanChangeTheWorld
Member # 51186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeCanChangeTheWorld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher J:
Ok on Babesia, yup what they are referring to apart from general weight gain and diet issues is that Babesia leads to what I call midgut fat accumulation. Around your stomach. The moment I got on high dose mepron, this is the first thing I noticed. My diet didnt change, and I got my normal stomach area shape almost immediately, which for me is kinda hourglassy. Ribs, curve in to stomach, curve out to hips. No Im not a girl hahah the only way I can describe the difference.

Posts: 2 | From New York | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WeCanChangeTheWorld
Member # 51186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeCanChangeTheWorld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Christopher,

Nice to meet you and thank you for accepting private messages. I was wondering what type of diet you kept when you were in the mepron. I have been in a gruesome year of IV antibiotics and now going back to orals shortly after a small beak. However, I’ve put in 20 lbs from all the antibiotics and due to probably inflammation that is. Abused by my body Gondi g overloaded with the toxins fro
The Monrovia’s die off. Anyhow I’m going to start back on mepron and hoping I can lose some of the weight I gained over the past year of being on a ridiculously over the amount of IV antibiotics . Sad to say this dr’s protocol didn’t work for me this time around and my legions on my brain, spine and nec k have worsened . I’m also going to also try Holestic treatment mixed with Low frequency PEMP ( Pulse electro magnetic frequency ) . I’m trading high sucesss stories woth this type of unconventional treatment . Your thoughts are appreciated. Thank you !

Posts: 2 | From New York | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement