LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Sota magnetic pulser

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sota magnetic pulser
tommyboy
Member # 35954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I understand this product is used for healing and pain relief.

Who has one of these and have they ever caused die off?

I am only looking for supportive measures right now.

Any responses greatly appreciated! !

Posts: 85 | From somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a QRS mat (pulsed electro magnetic mat). We never found that it caused any die off.
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CarolinPA recommends it - you can reach her by clicking on directory and typing in her name -

I have used PEMF before, with different machines. I could only do it for a couple seconds in the beginning and had to drink a lot of water the first couple times as my throat was tightening.

Then that eased up and I was able to use the PEMF without any challenging body reaction.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our PEMF mat directions says to take magnesium before to avoid muscle cramping or tightening.
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one. It is supportive, reduces pain, no die off whatsoever.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not have a herx when I used the SOTA Magnetic Pulser.

HOWEVER, I did have a herx when I first used the SOTA LightWorks.

What symptoms do you plan to use PEMF for.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy
Member # 35954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neck pain and pain in a tooth.

Could it help with head pressure?

Best place to buy this? Hopefully with return policy if it doesn't work out.

Posts: 85 | From somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOTA Sitemap http://www.sota.com/sota-sitemap.html

Amazon reviews (Be sure to read the responses to the main critical review.)
http://www.amazon.com/Sota-Model-MPG5-Magnetic-Pulser/product-reviews/B0027UCPFE/

SOTA has a 30 day return policy.
The site map has the info you need, including videos.
YouTube has videos too.

The Mag Pulser should help the neck and tooth pain.
I used systemic enzymes for head pressure and chronic headache.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this your infected tooth or another one? I remember you were going to get it pulled. I'm not sure it will help an infected tooth.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Tommyboy, it's been a week.

Any progress?

Catgirl, PEMF is very helpful for infections.
It improves circulation in the cells, so that the immune system can phage bacteria.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used high voltage (like the PEMF devices emit), and I still do use it (my device is a cheap device called Violet Ray, said to have been invented by the genius Nikola Tesla).

I herxed tons with it, but I do not think it was EXACTLY due to die off. It just sent a flush of toxins out at once.

The THIRST feeling, I agree: my mouth gets clearly drier, I need to drink, then my urine gets much darker.

Magnesium citrate or malate was always welcome.

I used it for my teeth, and after a year, the improvements were CLEAR.

I was losing one tooth every year and a half, each died to root infections, and in that rate, I was going to be toothless soon.

Since I started on this violet ray, my teeth stabilized. I didn't lose any, so far (for the last 1.5 year).

The violet ray clearly helps with some pains, while it doesn't help for other types of pains. Overall, I'm very glad with it.

Nothing cleaned my liver and gall bladder better (I had chronic pain there for more than a decade).

The PEMF or the violet ray will cross into your brain. I do feel the treatment deeper inside my head.

In the beginning I saw high voltage (magnetism) as having killing properties, but now I think what it does is that:

- it improves cell wall transport,
- it relaxes muscles
- it relaxes organ muscles and help organs to work better,
- it makes the blood thinner,
- and in doing that all, it reinforces our cells and organs, and then they can perform their job better:

- so lower inflammation, less infections, more nutrients inside, and toxins outside cells.

Why the body asks for magnesium after high voltage? Because the body needs magnesium to perform literally hundreds of functions, specially on detox.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
Violet Ray...I used it for my teeth, and after a year, the improvements were CLEAR.

I was losing one tooth every year and a half, each died to root infections, and in that rate, I was going to be toothless soon.

Since I started on this violet ray, my teeth stabilized. I didn't lose any, so far (for the last 1.5 year).

Brussels, exactly how did you use the Violet Ray for your teeth?
Did you apply the glass wand directly on your gums?
How strong did you turn up the knob?
How many minutes per session?

dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to learn more about this. Tommyboy, anything to report?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol, no fixed rule. I am learning as I go.

I needed some urgent help for my weak teeth. They were feeling loose (the dentist told me all of them were loose), and I knew the reasons I got losing tooth after tooth: jawbone infections.

My recent problems started with teeth dying from inside out (they got zero cavities!!).
----------------

About February 2015, I started using the Violet Ray, mushroom electrode. I started very slow, about a few minutes a day. Herxed like hell, but I realized, they were not herxes, but just toxins flushing out.

My urine got very dark, I even got a kidney infection as I still didn't drink much then. I was never someone that felt need to drink, and my urine kept coming clear, as water. In sum, I couldn't detox.

Taking lots of water felt like poisoning me. Dr. K. once explained that taking lots of water is not good for some people: they lose their precious minerals.

Minerals didn't come in very easily either. I tried hard to take in zinc, all expensive KPU supplements, to no avail: zinc felt like poisoning me, not healing me, even though I was deficient.

My liver was in poor health. My liver health went very bad since lyme. I had the impression I either was going to die from liver failure, or from my teeth that will get infected and kill me, as they were affecting my heart, blood pressure etc.

Since my bad teeth (dead ones) went out, cavitations were treated, my heart symptoms got better.

But my teeth and liver were still bad.

----------------------------------
I started then Feb last year daily on the violet ray. Just simply using on my detox organs at first. Liver, GI tract, kidney, gall bladder.

Then on my face (never inside my mouth, as it is painful in my case), cheekbones, jawbones, under the chin, then cleaning my neck.

Everyday, I would increase the usage, in time and organs. It felt bad in the beginning, very uncomfortable.

Only after weeks on it, after tuning some supplements (as I needed chlorella, bear garlic, some homeopathics, and a lot of magnesium), after being able to drink more water then things got better.

My teeth whitened (from inside out), slowly but surely, they feel better (more stable in their 'sockets'), and after about a year using it on my face and main organs, I think I can say both liver and teeth got very clear improvements.

To the point I do not feel anymore 'in danger'.

My urine is still dark until today.

I may have lost some minerals as my hand nails got a bit weaker, I have the impression.

But I never needed zinc anymore. Nor vit D3, that I was taking for more than a decade (since lyme). Both daughter and I were on these supplements for very long...

I thought I was going to need them for life.
-----------------

My body metabolism did change (exactly like with my daughter), and one thing for sure is that as long as we use the wand from times to times, we get sun tanned very easily. The skin changes color fast, as though saying: 'I don't need that much vit D3 through sunlight'.

I'm reaching 50, and I grew up in the tropics.

Since my early teens, I had difficulty in getting tanned. It took me literally 3 months of intense sun bath to get tanned, and now I get the same intense tan in a couple of days of weaker sun in Northern Europe. And I'm near 50.

The only different thing I'm doing lately is the violet ray.

My husband used to do the wand that last year, and he got more tanned too. His skin is very fair (blue eyes), and he's allergic to all sunscreen creams.

The only time I saw his skin turned to brownish, was the time he was on the violet ray too.

Now he is afraid of it (due to detox reactions), and it's been more than 6 months he doesn't use it.

At least, not regularly. His skin goes then red, he peels, he gets white again, and so on. Like it has always been.

No violet ray, no good tan!!

What is also funny is that while I was still living in the tropics, I lost my color very fast, once summer ended. Since the violet ray, I keep the tan the whole year! It's not a joke.

We went out for short vacations few weeks ago, and my father in law looked at daughter and I, first day at the swimming pool, and laughed, saying, "I see how much busy you girls have been"! Our whole body is tanned just with bits of sunlight!

Definitively, high frequencies do something to the body. My guess is that it helps on cell wall nutrition and excretion transport. It helps intake of Vit D3, and in our case, zinc.
--------------

First year on the violet ray: I used the mushroom electrode, most of the times in high potency.

I could use it even one hour a day, but I do not recommend that. Keep on the 10 minutes a day, if you are not desperate like I was.

Last months on the violet ray, I use it more sparingly, but I prefer now the pencil-like electrode, as I feel it goes deeper. Beware for painful stings though, so use it low potency.

My daughter likes the spoon electrode, and she uses it only middle potency.

As for time per session: start very slow (1 min/day), as detox reactions can be wild. Stop on 10min /day.

Start always NOT on the trouble points, but start on detox organs: liver, gall bladder, GI tract, kidneys. Increase to lymph. Then start on trouble some points (like teeth, joints).

The wand can knock you down, literally (as it did to me in the start).

Intensity: as you feel. It depends mostly on the electrodes. The larger, the more potency. The smaller, the less potency you need.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Send me a PM if you you'd like to see how I use it. If you have Skype I can show you easily!

No fixed rules, as long as you can flush the toxins off.

the funny thing is that dr. K. is using some expensive violet and blue lasers lately. My dr. tested for me, expecting to see them testing positive, but they didn't.

He was surprised (as these lasers do test good for most patients), but then I put in his hand my violet ray and he tested it for me: positive. He tested himself: positive.

That was when he ordered 20 devices to distribute to his patients!!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
..but then I put in his hand my violet ray and he tested it for me: positive. He tested himself: positive.

That was when he ordered 20 devices to distribute to his patients!!

Love it!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement