My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years with 2 early miscarriages.
I just tested positive for band 23 & 41 with 2 co-infections (Ehrlichia and Bartonella).
We are holding off trying to get pregnant until I finish treatment.
It was recommended to me by my LLMD that once we start trying again, I should go on antibiotics the entire pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
I wanted to see if this was other people's experience (post-tx of Lyme then getting pregnant) and also if you did go on antibiotics (the whole pregnancy?) and if so, is your child healthy (no Lyme, and also no developmental delays?)
I'm worried about whether the antibiotic use during the pregnancy will have any effects on the baby (gut-biome issues, food sensitivities, etc).
Lymenet network is the longest operating internet-based Lyme Disease resource, serving the Lyme community since 1993. You will find this vast wealth of knowledge no where else on the planet. Hope we can help you on your very important life issue.