LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dr K KMT23 Arrival Date

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr K KMT23 Arrival Date
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set for November 23. Just got the update today.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUH?

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr K is coming out with a new frequency device that he often uses with his Lyme patients. The device was to be available last month but the updated ETA is November 23. I have already ordered the device and am excited about it. Several folks here on the board have used the KMT22 model (KMT23 replacing) with reported good results.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this Dr.K in CT and what kind of device is this? Thanks
Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Dr. K in Washington State. See www.neuraltherapy.com.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You for the link
Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does this devise compare to the lat one that replaced the KMT-22 a few months ago?
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Improved. 6 programs instead of 4. Incorporate lymphatic drainage.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

snowboarder
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowboarder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott,

What is the price of the KMT 23 and is there instructions with it? I have a Hulda Clark rife but am more interested in Dr. K's. Is the KMT 23 working?

Posts: 738 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snowboarder, that's like comparing a bicycle with a jetplane - I asked Dr. K. once and that's the answer I got!

By the way, the KMT 22 also contained lymph drainage frequencies. The KMT23 is a tiny bit larger and can therefore accommodate more frequencies that was not possible with the KMT 22. I had the S21, with even less space, and now have the KMT22. It serves me beautifully. And I am glad it fits in my coat pocket! The KMT23 is still very small and, most important, runs on battery.

You might call Nancy 541-488=6770 for price and other questions. She is the expert.

I am treating my postsurgical foot with it and it is healing beautifully. I just had "a half a pound" of titanium (seven 1-1/2 inch screws and a plate twice that size) removed from it which were put in after I fractured my heel in an accident. I use it for facials (with the face mask) all the time - I use it to discourage any microbes to flourish beyond my control.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new KMT23 will cost $1350 according to Nancy whom Gigi mentioned. They are still working on a headband to go with it. I suggested wrist, ankle, and waistbands as well. This little machine hooks with elctrodes to sticky pads on you body or you can buy the face guard as Gigi mentioned.

Scott, I thought you already had a KMT23? What is pictured on your website. It does not look like my KMT22. Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 7425 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

The device pictured on my site is the KMT23. Sitting here running one of the programs now... Best

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

As for head and waistbands, etc., become inventive. I have used knit fabrics with a bit of velcro attached to it for almost any part of the body, neck, knee, forehead. I added ribbon to the face mask and tie it around belly, knees, feet, wherever the problem is. Use medical tape to hold the electrode pads on - if you have oily skin.

You can save a bundle of money!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Northerner
Member # 4215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Northerner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has had help to lessen their ringing in the ears with the KMT machines?
Thanks!

--------------------
Northerner

Posts: 38 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Getting Better
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Getting Better   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using the KMT 23 right now, and have been for @ 3-4 weeks. My doctor bought it and let me use it. I don't know if it is working. I saw differences the day following the first treatment. I felt better and clearer. This last week I have been sicker -- I think it's a herx but not sure. I am going to purchase one because I think it will help. I am hoping ...

The plug thingy in my KMT 23 does not work and so the machine is being sent back to get repaired. Also, the instructions say today's program should last @ 6 hours -- so far I've been on it 9 hrs and it hasn't finished. I think something is wrong with this machine. I am sharing this so that if you buy one you can be careful, making sure it is working correctly.

I wish I understood better why Dr. K. thinks this works on Lyme. Can anyone explain it to me?

The ringing in my ears persists but I have only used the machine for a few weeks.

--------------------
Jeff

Posts: 533 | From CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tequeslady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tequeslady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, read Gigi's post, here:
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=041531#000004

Posts: 856 | From Texas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

JeffM, your doctor should explain the KMT to you.

He should also get you prepared for the eventual die-off that happens. You need to have agents in your system that will help mop up and move it out of the body. No machine will do that for you.

You need to learn how it works and what to expect.

If your doctor owns it, he should be talking to where he bought it. It should be working properly. My KMT's have worked, have worked hard, for years.

But most of all, learn what happens when you use it, so that you can prepare for it.

Take care.

diana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff,

I have had my unit for a few months and just noticed my programs are running way longer as well. I am going to run through them all and then call the office.

Diana

Posts: 202 | From vancouver, canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement