LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How common are other parasitic infections with LD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How common are other parasitic infections with LD
lymebytes
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since there are nearly 1000 parasitic infections that are possible in the human body and lab testing results can only pick up 50 of them, has anyones LLMD suggested they may have parasitic infections (other than Babesia)? If so what were the symptoms and the recommended treatment?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit about Parasites -

As I heard it a couple of years ago:

And please do not ask me for the research verification --- this is just real stuff coming from a real doctor's office treating real people, and I am merely passing on what I learned during my own disease process and recovery.

Probably the most overlooked area in medicine is the worms in people. That's what Dr. K. says. The worms are a double-edged sword: 90% of people have them without knowing it. When somebody has worms, the worms send out neural messengers, messenger moledules that suppress the immune system.

What it does is create a lazy gut, which for some people is okay, like the chronic indigestion, slow, the slightly constipated sort of mood that many people are in, and it is great as a treatment for Crohn's Disease and colitis because it suppresses the immune system locally; you don't get the inflammatory reactions. However, according to Dr. K., it comes at a big price. It comes at the price in that the immune system in general has defects. It is put to sleep by the neural messenger molecules from the worms, and this is when the viruses, the giardia, the amoebas and the candida, and all those things mutate in a more aggressive forms, and Lyme Disease becomes much more of an issue.

Dr. K. lived in India for a few years and this is where, he says, he became very aware of the worm issue. He ran an immuno-diagnostic lab in their hospital there (he was the lab director), and they had some of the best microbiolgists working for them, seeing them on microscope, etc. They examined the stools of Westerners, when the Americans first came there, on their first day of coming there and found that they were already full of worms when they got there.

They didn't get the worms there in India, they came there with the worms. In fact the Americans were more infested than the Indians living there. However, they worms were in a subdued state. They were the same species of worms but were much, much smaller. Often just microscopic. They could only see them under a microscope, but they identified them with their antigens and realized that worms are throughout the world, an incredible illness, except that in the West, they had adapted to the more sanitary conditions and were in different forms, but were incredibly involved in immune suppression.

He says that today this is still not known in the West. But that for 30 years since then, he has been looking at that, and by using the direct resonance testing, he finds them in a lot of people.

He tells that in recent years he sees worms that he has never seen before - green ones, red ones with green eyes, eye lashes, etc. etc. The description is rather funny when he talks about watching their play in the dish under the microscope imitating the eyelash play as certain actresses do it!

Anyone treating worms knows that it may take 2-3 years on a good program to get a patient successfully de-wormed. The medical benefits are unbelievable. It is so overlooked and underestimated. However, there are a few lone voices on this and nobody wants to talk too much about it. Most of the worms when they die, get immediately digested by your digestion. They also have a process called autolysis. The moment they are in the process of dying and they see that there is no reverse condition here, they autolyze. It's a process of protecting their children - of avoiding detection.

Worms are very, very sophisticated. They are part of our intelligence, If you have a tapeworm, often people have been misdiagnosed as being a dual personality. They have this other side that is completely different -- weird, erratic strange - and then they have this other personality that is very consistent. If you get the worm out, this personality disappears. It is not just a person being influenced by the worm..............

The worms are a very highly evolved consciousness in a very very low-evolved body.
He considers it a huge issue. He tried many labs in the US with little success to get a diagnosis, hoping and hearing it might become a bit better.

The hard thing in parasite cleansing is the die-off effect. When you kill them, you kill them in the brain, in the heart, wherever they are. They live in the lymphatic system, and it plugs up, so it often needs to be accompanied by lymph drainage, massage, exercize, often people are not capable of doing.

He tells of an extreme case where a big woman of about 300 lbs, on the worm treatment for a few days, released worms everywhere. After a few months, she dropped her weight down to 150 pounds, accompanied by a complete personality change.

But he also tells about seeing people who had been given a too-aggressive a treatment too early on, and people developed seizure disorders, with a calcified worm in the brain. He makes an effort to use natural therapies first to seduce the worms to leave where they are, to go for the food in the gut and leave. They are supposed not to mature in the brain; they are only supposed to be in the larvae stage there. He talks about certain protocol killing the larvae stage in the brain, especially for young people with psychotic disorders - very often there are worms in the brain. If people appear weird and this is perceived in the interview, one of the things he checks is - parasites in the brain. It comes up all the time and people have dramatic improvements when they are removed.

Worms/parasites love milk.

They go dancing around full moon - they copulate -that's the time to go after them again.

I am sure I have posted about the meds to get them. (Albendazole, Biltricide, Alinia, KMT micro-current, and more)

Take care.

[ 16. July 2007, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebytes
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Gigi, thanks for all the information, I had no idea that parasitic infections were so 'intelligent'.

I became aware of parasites recently when a family friend (now in her 50's) told me she thought I should do a parasitic cleanse, she lost a kidney as a child to parasites.

I studied the subject some and learned that there are over 1000 human parasitic infections, conventional labs can only pick up on 50 of them. You can have parasites for years that can weaken the immune system which can open the door for bacterial/viral infections. Maybe it is the reason some of us battle LD so long or get it in the first place. Many can have LD in their bodies and it never becomes active until the immune system "goes down".

I know parasitic cleanses can be as 'painful' as lyme die off - herxing.

I am starting slow with natural things, pumpkin seeds, garlic which I find increases pain, so I have to pulse garlic. Garlic in antibacterial antivial and antiparasite supplement and it strengthens the immune system. Garlic alone is amazing and in WWII they found it more effective than the penicillins and tetracyclines in treating those injured and treating/preventing infections.

I don't need to shock my system anymore than it has been and certainly don't want more pain. But I have read we all have parasites...so...each of us must decide. I certainly recommend a research on parasites to see what could be keeping us from getting well, they can infect evey bodily system, heart, brain, lungs, nervous system and more. Working with LD - well what a killer combination.

Below is actually a natural recipe )the woman who lost the kidney) gave me and does frequently. She said that "strange" things will leave your body, she even had rice like grains appear in her mouth - yuck!

But she made me realize if there is actually stuff like that living in me and weakening my immmune system, I want them gone!

Has anyone else done a parasitic cleanse, if so what were the results?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the all natural recipe for anyone interested in copying and pasting:

"Olive leaf capsules, one in the morning, one at night. Pumpkin seeds.eat as many as you want..that kills of the eggs Take one capsule of L-Arginine and L- Onithine (this comes in one bottle, one to two capsules per day) This is an amino acid that neutralizes the ammonia that is caused by the dying off of the parasites in the bloodstream. (Otherwise you will feel very irritable, tired and cranky Wormwood - one to two caps per day. Fresh Ginger - cut, peeled and sliced thinly....blanch for one minute in boiling water. Drain water, take pieces of ginger and marinate in rice vinegar and honey. Make a lot !!!! Use fresh marinated ginger cut up in salads, soups, marinades.....and the water purified water, you boiled the ginger in gets flavored with honey while it is hot and served as a great hot or iced tea for the whole family Cloves.....any way you can eat them....fresh, dryed capsules....this kills off eggs too.. Fresh Organic Garlic, as much and in any way you can handle."

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody I know I have told about www.dr.natura.com Colonix is the product.`

Everyone I know that has done the program, starting within days of doing it, has brought forth the strangest creatures, besides the mucoid lining that holds many of the eggs. Some have had to pull the rest out!

A patient was told with ART that she had parasites and did a stool test with a Washington State Lab. It came back - no parasites. She went on a combi program of pharmaceuticals and did by Colonix. She delivered a 16 foot tapeworm. It was sent to the same lab, with the question "what is this?" No answer.

These things are getting all those wonderul vitamins, especially the B complex vitamins that you pay a lot of money for. It is not a good idea to take oral B Complex for that reason. It's food for the parasites.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would bring this back up since GiGi posted such informative info about worms.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TO LIFE
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Gael,

Thanks soo much for bringing this back. I never saw it, and really appreciate it.

I need all the wisdom I can get.

These suckers are horrid.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best info, I can actually understand, about worms and parasites. Thanks for posting Gigi. And thanks for bumping it up.
Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bumping this up Birdie (great info)!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement