LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some general comments ---

With any energetic testing, the body will not reveal all layers at once or at least not all that is not well. It is like the peeling of an onion, layer by layer, you keep working on it, cleaning up, and problem areas show up that have never surfaced before. Ever peeled an onion where the bad part showed up somewhere deep inside?

There is no way to determine with a lab test or energetic testing -- this, this, this and that is all that's wrong with me. Especially with Borrelia, the treatment has to be spaced so as not to overburden the body by treatment many at the same time or too close together. It all depends on the patient's condition.

Some problems have their root in unrecognized "allergies" and can then be treated and the allergy lifted. Some are inherited. Sometimes it takes the lifting of one infection before the next one can reveal itself. That in turn will open up other avenues for healing of certain problems that were not able to heal before because these "allergies" were present. Some of these problems are emotionally based and need to be addressed on that level.

For years I have heard of Klinghardt's "Five Levels of Healing", and the longer I am at this, the more I am convinced that all, at least the first three, levels have to be addressed to regain health. Especially the third level, the mental/emotional level.

If your body is programmed to go into hyperventilation when you see a person in a blue shirt, just an example, that hyperventilation is going to hang on until you figure out why the blue shirt does this to you. Maybe the guy that forced you into something was wearing a blue shirt, or a similar experience. With energetic testing/medicine it can be very easily treated. There are many different methods that are available to address this type of problem. But one needs to be open to this. If you are not, anyone, forget what I said.

Our body is a complex "whole" with many threads woven into the fabric - One thread breaks for one reason or another, others loose their stability and may cause the whole body to give in. We all know that stress sets us back. Which stress and why?

So, no, Dr. W. nor any other doctor, I believe, can give us a laundry list of what is wrong with us. It is known that all environmental toxins, bad teeth, heavy metals, parasites, and exposure to high levels of EMF's are a problem for most. It is also known that if our physical structure is out of alignment, the energetic juices no longer flow the way they should. With any chronic disease, these have to be addressed. One by one, layer by layer, invader after invader, toxins as we find them --- and hopefully in the right order -- then I know we can be successful. I have seen it happen to people I thought would never get up again. Lyme is just a portion of the whole picture. But with borrelia being such a persistent bug hellbent on survival - it is nice to have the Bionic to do that as well as many other treatments with it.

There are other doctors in Germany who treat Lyme and go into the other problem areas, all by energetic testing of different kinds. sometimes the bb cannot be eradicated readily even with the Bionic, but it may take other treatments first to make it possible. Success is great if Bionic is available and some other areas can be covered also, not necessarily all with the Bionic. A combination of treatments including other modalities is needed. Dr. W. is not doing that probably because it cannot be accomplished in three weeks time. We all bring different problems and we all need individual approaches. This cannot be done by cooky-cutter approach.

We are now home treating as best we can with the Bionic with my own energetic testing with the tensor. But I consult with other doctors, paying for their services, and will continue in that way and hopefully make more headway. Our next approach is a big 'sanitation project' in the form of www.allergie-immun.de
I do not have time to translate it, but maybe you can get an idea by using Babelfish or some other translating service. I complained to AI and they told me that they will have some of the information translated by the end of November. Will see. It is a test that can easily be done via long distance, and takes nothing more than a drop of blood or a drop of saliva. It can be done before or in between other treatments.

Explore, explore. I do. Nobody does it for you - I know it takes a lot of willpower along with a few other attributes and sometimes it is hard. But I will only stop when I know that I am at the end.

Hope I made sense - I tried.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for energetic tests, anyone that is inside that for long enough knows that the body only shows what it wants to treat NOW, exactly like Gigi says.

Look at my post of Sanum treatment. I discovered layer by layer what a single skin mycosis is caused by. I could NEVER imagine that my almost 2 decade old mycosis had so many pathogens involved in making me sick.

So many. Not only fungal. I am still treating another yeast now. And believe me, the symptoms change (my skin infection changes LITERALLY, one can see it day by day, week by week) it changes of places and in characteristics every time I address one of the pathogens.

Before, I only treated mycosis without energetic tests (for almost two decades) and of course, the process is so slow, and I never could see things changing so fast like they do when we use energetic tests.

One pathogen causes skin fever, other swelling, other blisters, other ulcer-like stuff extremely painful, other just non-painful pimples, others when dying get purple to black colored, etc... Only one or two itch, like a mycosis. The rest don't.

Once one problem is dealt with, another comes up. And again, and again. Like pealing the onion. I am now dealing with muscle pains I had during CHILDHOOD, every time I caught a cold (which was rare). I'm treating toxins from tuberculosis, pneumonia, influenza etc...

When borrelia comes back, my body doesn't want anything else to be treated. Only borrelia tests, so only now I am able to address these other problems that are certainly pre-lyme problems. Just because now borrelia is not testing.

I'm again thankful to lyme disease, for having forced me to learn these energetic tests. No one ever could have convinced me my skin mycosis could have as causes a mix of 8 different pathogens, if not more (I'm not done yet) if I hadn't got lyme and seen this awful ballet of pathogens- parasites - virus - toxins. No one. It looks so impossible.

Lyme did teach me nothing is impossible! [Big Grin]

During lyme, my candida was a minor issue. I am still testing things on and off, daily, and only as Gigi says, some things I never tested before start to test suddenly, then I take it and it goes like this.

People are asking me what nosodes to buy to treat coinfections from lyme. Gosh, I have no idea! I guess you gotta go to a practioner who got loads of testing nosodes and test these. An ART guy can do it or other energetic test will do it too.

That's what I did and still do when I need help.

then you got to find which nosodes to treat (which dilutions, which potency). But ingesting, the nosodes will test very different than if treating with the Bionic, I'm sure. The potency and dilutions are VERY PROBABLY NOT the same.

No one would ever INGEST a D2 borrelia nosode, but dr. W. is using these low dilutions with the Bionic, so it must work this way.

So after finding the exact pathogens or problems, the second problem is to find what are the homeopathic potencis-dilutions that will combine with the Bionic to get treated.

It's just a guess though, but that's what I would do if I still had coinfections...

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

quote:
So after finding the exact pathogens or problems, the second problem is to find what are the homeopathic potencis-dilutions that will combine with the Bionic to get treated.

When treating with Bionic,
Pathogen finding, yes. Re potencies:
The body will take what it needs - or the photons will take what they want - there is no need to problemsolve. You just need to be sure to make the complete nosode available.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma -- you hit exactly why I want to get the same biotensor GiGi has. Going to see your practioner is like going to the library. I know my practioner has all the sanum remedies. I can take my biotensor and voila, I go through his sanum vials and pathogen library very quickly. I can also go to his array of supplements and test against them. It means I don't have to take his time testing and he doesn't have to take my money. [lol]

In the mean time, I'm going to see if my lyme support group can start collecting fragments of objects to create a library of substances. It may take a while, but I think that is a good direction to take. Such as what brand of whey are the best, or what are the best magnesium to take, mangosteen, noni, acai, goji, cat's claw, semento, solidago, herbs, etc... The support group seems to be receptive to the idea. So we'll see! [Cool]

I also think there is a very cheap way to collect nosodes, but I'll keep quiet about it. I'm guessing GiGi and Selma know exactly what I mean. [Wink]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi for the idea. It looks EASY if one has only to use a testing nosode to treat coinfections with the Bionic.

I guess with borrelia, it is different or more complicated, that's why dr. W. used the different homeopathic dilutions? Or possibly, using these live bacteries + different homeopathic dilutions would mean faster treatment?

How about heavy metals, only testing nosodes then would be fine? If yes, this looks very EASY!!!

-----------

Bob, this is a great idea, to do a big 'library' accessible to all. My practioners usually let me test too, using 'their' library. But of course, I have to pay for the consultation.

Yesterday, I went to a Chinese pharmacy, and the guy let me test quite a lot of his tinctures (one for the liver tested excellent). The pharmacy is good because they keep everything in glass containers, and glass is wonderful for tests!

A question for biotensor users: have you tried testing only on the NAME of the pathogens, without proper nosodes or slides?

I wonder how precise this name testing would be...

Another question is concerning supplements that come in THICK plastic containers. Can you test these while in the shop?

When opening the container, does it still test THE same as before opening?

Thanks again,
Selma

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma -- I can test any kind of container with mine, doesn't matter if it is glass or plastic. If there is something in it my body wants or doesn't it will resonate with the tensor. Doesn't matter and it doesn't matter if it's in the container or i have the substance in my hand, tests the same. This has been my experience!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yes, I don't have to touch anything either, but I have more difficulty to have consistent results with very well sealed plastic bottles. Thinner packages let my muscle tests feel immediately, and I'm pretty sure it works through glasses.

But I had many doubts about plastic containers. I usually do muscle tests in shops because it's by far the fastest test for me.

So you are convinced that totally sealed containers don't influence your reading with the biotensor?

I wonder about reading pure names of pathogens then, how the biotensor would react (in relation to testing with nosodes OR slides).

Of course, once you RETEST again with a real nosode or slides, the name testing will CHANGE to RECORRECT itself.

But I would like to know when one tests names ONLY, then do the nosode test to confirm AFTER, if you get the same response.

Thanks,
Selma

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another question about people's experience with testing - does the quantity of the item you are holding influence the result?

For instance, if you are testing a bottle full of the supplement (say 100 tablets) vs. 3 tablets. Do you get different results when asking whether the item is beneficial or not?

My previous muscle tester used to have this issue come up.

Selma, with him we sometimes used names instead of the substance and got positive results. Although we didn't like to rely on that too often.

Posts: 441 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually, it is not an issue though with some products you will find that testing a daily or single dose gives a different answer - the entire bottle may be too much. It doesn't happen too often, but the muscle tester has to get a feel for the results and know when to check more detailed if they are testing bottles. Ideally, you test what would be a dose or a daily dose and not the entire bottle, but some people do it that way.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Andrew, thanks. Exactly what I feel. Not very trustable, but just gives us an idea...

I'm testing names now WHEN I have something concrete besides the name, like a mix of homeopathic pathogens in a remedy and/or a mix of pathogen frequencies in a vial. I'm getting clearer responses this way (testing the name but with a support of a 'physical' imprint, even if mixed with others).

The best would be to have individual nosodes though to confirm my findings, but the amount of nosodes one has to have in a library is amazingly high, that's why I'm now trying these short cuts...

I guess Klebsiella pneumonia that tests activated now for me is right. And I didn't have its nosodes, but many homeopathics with it inside plus the KMT frequencies.

I wonder how these Klebs pneumonia nosodes and antigens will test combined the Bionic. If I'm on any treatment at the moment I go see dr. W., I'll try to test them (or ask dr. W. to test them for me...). It would be interesting, I'm sure.

Specially for mucor racemosus and aspergillus niger that are the 'borrelia' of fungi-yeast (because they are the last to disappear according to Sanum, a bit like borrelia in a way).

------------

Scott is right concerning amounts. I think it depends on how the phrase/ question is raised.

I do the order, usually:
- "I need this" (no matter which amount). If yes, then

- "one is enough" (I let only one pill or one drop in front of me)

- if not, then go adding on and until I find out.

It also changes in the way you take it, for instance, my lyme doctor asked if I needed essential oils from Farah. Answer 'no'. I told him, but I tested 'yes, and it's to rub on my skin'.

He said, 'oh, sorry, I thought you wanted to ingest it'. He re-tested again thinking about rubbing it and it was 'yes'.

These oils never tested good to ingest for me, waaay too strong.

Another thing to be careful is on the timing. Many homeopathics won't test if you just ate or took something with a strong taste.

And also, if you take homeopathics, it will take about 5-10 minutes for anything else to test, even food or water may not test as being possible to take (because it probably 'cancels' the effect of homeopathy).

It also happens with the combination of herbs and supplements, many will test good, but if you put them together, they will test bad. So you need to take these separate.

^Guys, I'm on Rechtsregulat again. Now rubbing on my skin. Recths tests marvelous for skin and GI, and for mucor racemosus (for aspergillus is not testing though).

I just did though a D1 dilution with it. It is TESTING THE SAME (priority test, I mean). For rubbing and ingesting.

I'll get on my tests, but if pure Rechts and my D1 dilution test the same for the next months to come, I'll have 10 bottles of Recht for the price of one. Even more, because one needs to take much less (drops) of the D1 dilution each time, while normally, my body asks 10-15 ml of Rechts a day. I just have to find a way to preserve them.

I am still not sure what I am doing, because these are live microorganisms and enzymes, not homeopathy, but I swear they are testing the same. I needed to succuss it more than usual (about 100 times though, for it to test the same though).

But I do wonder if the water is not now imprinted with the enzymatic and good microorganisms and my body 'thinks' they are the same (or similar) to the original enzymes - pathogens.

I wonder if one couldn't do that with everything else, including mangosteen juice or whatever supplements!

Very bad for businesses, but for sick guys on limited budget, it could be miraculous. Just an idea for some of you guys doing energetic tests.

Please send me PMs in case they test the same (and if you feel the effect is the same). Or not. The only difference so far, is that it tests like homeopathy (not like a supplement) so I can't eat for about 10 minutes after intake.

Selma

hcconn22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hcconn22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be really great to have a Bionic 880 group started on Lyme Friends. We can have lots of discussion and people can join.

Come sign up at www.lymefriends.com, free, just started up by a bunch of us here to have a safe, fun social networking site...and start a Bionic 880 group!

Then while we are hanging out over there we can keep updated as well.

--------------------
Positive 10 bands WB IGG & IGM
+ Babesia + Bartonolla and NOW RMSF 3/5/09 all at Quest

And still positive ELISA and WB two years after IV treatment
http://www.lymefriends.org/profile/blake

Posts: 607 | From Tick Town, Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a joke, h-con?

The posts I remember of yours were bashing the Bionic 880 [confused] .

Or maybe this group is for ridiculing the Bionic 880? Just wondering.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since there are only about 12 -15 of us who have gone over, it would be a small group. We are all available here for answering questions. Most of us scan this thread periodically.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey carla,
just read your blog update. good stuff!
i have a call with j.f. on monday, during which i am letting him know i am planning my january trip to see dr w.

he wanted me to start on bicillin, as i have had an increase in symptoms.

i'm gonna pm you with a few q's if that is ok..

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, John, your mailbox is full. [Smile] You can also find me at LymeLight. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to add my thanks to all who have gone to Germany and are sharing their experiences with the Bionic 880. Very interesting and very nice of you to take the time to update us on how you are doing!

I will be checking regularly to see if you all continue to improve. I am impressed by your honest evaluations of the treatment. Please keep us up-to-date -- good, bad or indifferent.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hcconn22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hcconn22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Looking,not a joke at all. Just really finding this new networking site to be very helpful,and we are establishing groups on different topics. Thought this would be a good one.

12-15 people would be a great group. It wouldn't replace this thread, just would add another source of sharing info when on lymefriends.com. It is a different type of forum, and we are happy to see a variety of topics there.

Just because I am skeptical about the Bionic doesn't mean I don't have an opne mind. We have 130 members over there who don't all come here, and might be interested in this as well as other things.

--------------------
Positive 10 bands WB IGG & IGM
+ Babesia + Bartonolla and NOW RMSF 3/5/09 all at Quest

And still positive ELISA and WB two years after IV treatment
http://www.lymefriends.org/profile/blake

Posts: 607 | From Tick Town, Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how getting/feeling better with the Bionic 880 differs from those (whatever% this may be)
get/feel better with Abx and/or herbs?

I wonder if someone who did get better on abx/herbs would fare if they had only used the bionic.

Yes I obviously know there are no answers to these questions. But this is where I am at. JL

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JL123,

I have wondered the same exact thing.

I thought I had read that doing abx for too long a period makes it harder to treat with the Bionic 880, but it's still treatable.

I am also curious to know what the percentages of ppl who use abx vs bionic get better.

This will be interesting to see going forward.

Elizabeth

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeloco
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you believe that our llmd's would suggest this treatment? I lived in Germany for a year and nobody ever talked about this treatment, but yet that was many years ago and possibly maybe I got this freaking disease then!!! Your llmd here will know what's best for you.

Don't believe everything you read or hear!!! Talk to you DOCTOR!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The LLMD's here are just now starting to hear about it. My PA asked for information on it since I'm not on any meds or herbs.

GiGi heard about it from a friend in Germany, went, then introduced us to the protocol. It's new to us Americans. Many years ago? Well, the machine has only been in use for about 8 years.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

An LLMD was talking about it at the National Capitol Lyme support group meeting. Dr. S. mentioned as a new form of treatment now being looked into here. All new forms of healing need time to germinate in the medical profession.

I wasn't at the meeting but was told about it.

--------------------
Bob

Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked my LLMD about during my phone appointment last month. He said that he thinks it may certainly be worthwhile, but in his opinion, the bacterial load needs to be reduced before using it. He said that he had a patient there at the time and another who was going. I think one of the memebers here who went was the one that was going.

I plan to ask him again at my next appointment if he has changed his mind.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1619 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I do not feel many LLMDs really know about the Bionic 880 yet and the ones who do may not know enough about it yet to recommend it. Treatment in the USA with it is just starting.

I went to see a very good LL naturopath recently with a very open mind. He works along other well respected LLMDs and he had never heard about it until I brought the subject up. He was open to me using the Bionic 880 for treatment. He asked me to please report back after treatment.

I spoke to a local Austrian MD/homeopath/chiropractor the other day and she goes to Germany yearly and she has never heard of it before either. She is very cutting edge and usually up on many new alternative treatments.

After I told her about the Bionic 880 she immediately went to their website to read more about it. She is planning to read more about it this weekend and then investigate it even more when she has some time after the first of the year because she is very busy with work at the moment and she is going to Austria for Christmas.

I heard that one LLMD is telling some people to get their lyme or coinfection load down more before going to Germany.

Gigi and others who have already had treatment does that sound right to you because I would think one does not need to do that first and more antibiotics before treatment are not going to help with Bionic treatment?

If people who have treated already with the Bionic 880 could please comment on this I think it might clarify some things because this LLMD has made his comment to more than one person. I respect this LLMD but I think he may be slightly misinformed about what he is saying in regards to the Bionic 880. It would be good if this could be clarified for people wondering about doing Bionic 880 treatment.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Experience has shown the doctor who works with the Bionic that people who have previously been on abx have a harder time clearing the Lyme.

My experience showed that my Lyme load was very high despite 20 months of abx.

I don't think we really know the answer for sure.

--------------------

liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that people will tell their LLMD's as they come back from Germany about their experiences with the Bionic 880.

I believe Mojoey already did tell his LLMD that he was going to Germany and was going to use the Bionic treatment. I could be wrong, but I thought that I had read that he was going to tell his LLMD everything about it.

This is great if it is true. The more that our doctors know of alternative treatments, the more options that we will have.

I love my LLMD and I would definitely tell him if I ever planned on using this treatment.

I really appreciate all the people who have gone over who haved shared their experiences. That's what this board is all about. Please keep updating us all. [Smile]

Elizabeth

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elizabeth--that is correct. i just got back from germany and i'll be lining up the doc appts to tell em all abuot the Bionic. And lemme tell you, it wasn't just the LLMDs that were anxious to hear how I did. I have a non-LLMD doc in LA that is knowledge about and very interested in lyme but doesn't trust available treatments enough to become a LLMD. He told me that if the bionic machine worked for me, he would buy it.

As for lowering bacterial loads first, I wouldn't buy that for one second. If we dno't take the antibiotics that are right for us, we only end up increasing endotoxins & sulfa residue in our bodies and give our detox pathways more work to do. If I could go back, I would have started with the bionic instead of going through 3 months of hell with antibiotics.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Thank you for clarifying that for all of us! I was hoping you would shed some light on the subject.
GiGi
Member # 259

Waiting to reduce the load?????? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. These bugs multiply like rabbits. Adding more toxins with abx and pain pills and sleeping pills makes no sense either.

The Bionic treatment can approach the situation very slowly and very gently, depending on the total toxic load of a patient. If energetically tested, treatments can start out with a fraction of the power and is easily controlled to avoid unpleasant reactions.

The Bionic is definitely a positive for the patient, but a negative on the doctor's patient load. I am comparing the many many thousands we spend on detoxing heavy metals --- the Bionic does it in 2-3 treatments, within a few days. I don't even want to think of the bigger numbers we spent treating the infections!!!!!!!

I just finished treating my husband for various fungal and mold infections for a few days. Tiny sugar globuli nosodes in a glass vial stuck to his belly of all the different fungi and mold one can think of --- ! We had battled these, especially on his arms, for years. They are gone. It took less than a handful of treatments lasting around a half hour each.

There hasn't been anything better than the Bionic880- since I came down with Lyme in 1996.
Not only for Lyme - because we have barely started to discover its value for many other problems.

Take care.

Angelica
Unregistered

Thank you Gigi. Your reply makes perfect sense to me.
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very encouraging news about success with metals, Gigi. Hope to hear more reports on this as well.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have discussed with a couple of my Lyme-treating practitioners as well and they are all optimistic and watching now to see how I continue to do with it over the next few months.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scott
are you going to keep your blog updated with progress notes and the like?

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The bionic 880 and lyme is a specialty of Dr. W.'s but it is far more then just a treatment for lyme. Anyone who has chronic symptoms could benefit from the 880. So it goes for MS, cfids, parkinson's, and a great number of others. So when we view which practioners should become knowledgeable about it, we are only scratching the surface.

The problem, there may not be enough money in it for the doctors.

--------------------
Bob

Angelica
Unregistered

There may not be enough money in it for most doctors but some doctors still are looking to use what works best for their patients rather then just how to make more money. Of course many doctors might not think this way. Dr. W. does seem to have an endless supply of patients with Lyme wanting to try this protocol so who knows it may be profitable for a LLMD to purchase the machine.

If it works and so far it appears to be something that can and does really help people then I would think some alternative doctors will be incorporating it into their practice.

The Austrian MD I spoke with the other day said that $7,000. is very reasonable for a German machine. She seemed interested she treats people with all kinds of medical issues (not lyme related) and I know my acupuncturist who has Lyme himself wants to see a machine in person here in the Bay Area and then decide if he wants to purchase one for his practice.

That fact that it helps people I think more doctors will be using the Bionic 880 in the future.

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be interesting to find out how I respond to the Bionic 880 treatments this coming February.

My abx was ONLY 30 days of doxicycline in June of this year. All else has been holistic and Rife and LightWorks (so far).

The 880 probe that I experienced that tremendous pain turned out to be my type of herx, and lasted around two weeks. After it was over my trembling and hand tremors were gone!!!! I know if I don't keep after these bugs this prob. could return.

NeuroBb seems to be what I am dealing with, plus heavy metals. This may be naive of me, but it seems that I could feel the metals in my head--painful spots which moved around on my skull. I had headaches for three to four weeks, which are gone finally.

I am tempted to ask for that treatment again, only I will wait until February so I don't mess anything up.

Has anyone used Suppository type detox products before?

http://www.detoxamin.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

Thought I would give this a try. Kindest Regards, Grace
[hi]

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Detoxamin seems to be effective for some lead/Pb, but not for the different forms of mercury (hg1,2,3) and not for some of the other toxic metals. And I am not even sure about the lead, because my husband still was toxic with it after many Detoxamin suppositories.

Treated with Bionic880, is quite simple and quick, as I posted before.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Detoxamin was good for me for lead treatment.

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

I may post more on the blog if something more clear is worth posting. It will take several months to work through the benefits of the device.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with mOjoey here. If I had it to do over I would have gone to Germany first and skipped the 5 months of antibiotics. I probably would have healthier intestines and not have to had deal with yeast.

Just my opinion.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes - and my LLND know all about the bionic880 from me and he is interested. Mostly he's interested in how I am after the 3 month mark. Two down, one to go.

Another of his patients is headed to Germany in January so I imagine he will get even more interested.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, a total of 3 of my practitioners said they would buy the machine if I got good results from it.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Joey that is very cool news! I hope to see the Bionic 880 more available in the USA. I still want to go to Germany because I want the intuition and years of experience that Dr. W. can offer.

Hopefully soon many healthcare people in the USA will be up to speed on how to treat with the Bionic 880.

I am really hoping my Austrian MD/ homeopath/chiropractor gets a machine to treat her patients with. She already uses a biotensor and I think she would be perfect for treating patients if she had a LLMD to work with who could do the IV's. If we were in Austria she could do the IVs but is not licensed here to do them.

She had hoped to become an MD here. She took a test as part of the process and they lost her records which did make her a happy camper.

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, please...

I guess this is sort of on topic and off...

I will be heading to Germany this year. So its valid. I broke a filling and need to get it fixed. What are some material that are bio neutral I read somewhere in this thread but cant find it. I have composites now... no merc..so I don't want to add a new dimension of complexity re Lyme issues. Thanx

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Cooper, if you have composites now and they are working well for you, how about composites?

Or, maybe you can test energetically which material works best for you.

--------------------

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cooper, Tooth #19 will be replaced with a rubber-like substance and a porcelain overlay. Wish I could remember what it was called... Grace

This talks about restorative materials, but I did not see the material my dentist mentioned. I will ask him in the morning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_restorative_materials

http://copublications.greenfacts.org/en/dental-amalgam/index.htm
Really good website explaining fillings - with photos.

http://talkinternational.com/news_mercury_082107.html

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Cooper - there is a very good biological dentist in MA. They have a doctor come up once a month who has a testing device similar to the bicom2000. He tests for hundreds of materials to see if they are compatible with your body.

They had me do this prior to coming up with a complete dental plan for me. I really appreciate the fact that they do this because some of the composites being used can be toxic, although not as bad as amalgams!

Since everyone is so different it is good to know what can work in your own mouth [Big Grin]

lymeparfait
Unregistered

up
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if Dr. W. treats Parkinson's patients, or only Lyme patients with Parkinson's-like symptoms (like GiGi's husband)?

I was telling a friend about my upcoming trip to Germany. Her father has advanced Parkinson's and she was wondering if Bionc 880 would help him.

--------------------
"Be it, don't dream it." -Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/zombie_mummy

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Probably depends on whether or not the person's Parkinson's is a late manifestation of Lyme. As you note, GiGi's husband was treated by Dr. W.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie_mummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will definitely ask Dr. W. about Parkinson's Disease when I see him in 1.5 months. I was hoping GiGi might know...

My friend is very concerned for her father. She does wonder if he could have Lyme -he worked outdoors all his life, was a keen hunter etc. Of course, his neurologist never bothered to test for it.

--------------------

Posts: 196 | From Canuckistan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Ask your friend to have him energetically tested for lyme. It seems likely to be the most effective way to get the information quickly before you make your trip.

--------------------
Bob

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

To those wondering about replacement fillings - the material I tested the best for was something from Germany (figures [Wink] ) that has glass in it!

So now I have that instead of amalgams.

Sorry, guess this doesn't have much to do with the bionic.

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

This thread has gotten quiet lately...

Who is going over to Germany soon? My 1st appt. is Jan. 22 and I return home Feb. 13.

--------------------

ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Zombie. I think some people have spring appointments, so not much to talk about.

I like hearing updates however.

Steel, Willow, MoJoey , Six ,Nano etc anything to report.

I keep up w/ the blogs of Mojoey,Six and betterhealthguy but would like to hear from others too.

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To Zombie - for her friend:
All I can say is that every patient Dr. K. has seen over the years who came with a Parkinson diagnosis also had Lyme Disease. However, however, however: It's never just Lyme. And Dr. K. would be the first to declare that loud and clear. In his eyes, nobody has just Lyme.

The major work for anyone with Lyme and/ or Parkinsons is a general cleanup of the body, mainly teeth, dental infections, root canals, and most of all heavy metals and the deficiencies some of these cause.

Dr. Woitzel basically addresses only Borrelia. He does not address co-infections, heavy metals, etc. I don't think he is equipped for it, nor are people there long enough to do much else besides borrelia treatment. The co-infections are basically not known in Germany, or only barely known even by the Bionic therapists. He works toward clearing the Borreliosis, but the rest must be done afterward when people return home. I think, my best guess, we are dealing with different bugs here.

We just discovered via www.allergie-immun.de (click on Englisch) that my husband is and has been allergic to mercury and lead and several other very damaging heavy metals, as well as a major wheat allergy and some others. Wheat allergies can cause brain cerebral irregularities. None of these allergies can be detected via ART or similar energetic testing - Allergie-Immun is the only method that finds it and treats it in a very simple way.

If a person is allergic to a toxic metal, the body is not able to release it unless it gets the corrected information to do so. It is only so sad that so many who could help mankind remain ignorant. And worse, there are still some among us who think toxic metals don't stick and don't hurt anyone. WOW - I got news for them!

Again, I must have posted this same sentence several thousand times on this board --- IT IS NEVER Just LYME.

Right now we are treating any possible damage caused by Lyme with the Bionic with the hel of many different brain and nerve nosodes.

My husband is totally clear of any co-infections. They are all gone - gone. All viral infections are gone. Parasites are very easy to treat with the Bionic.

We are waiting for the drops from Allergie-Immun to treat the allergies, which in essence is merely supplying the body with the proper information, reacting to the good instead of the bad. I have discovered through my own testing that he was allergic to Bartonella. I treated it in a way I learned from Dr. K. and Bartonella is gone. So is Babesia. Ditto mycoplasma, Distemper. The thing we hear over and over as the auto-immun problem. Mucor I have not been able to clear and it showed up as an allergy on the Allergie-Immun test. So that problem will be corrected with simple drops imprinted with the information the body has lost. It is obviously a much deeper allergy. Plus some inherited allergies have been discovered.

The Bionic - what can I say? - I would not know what to do or how to do it without it!!! It is worth every penny spent and all the efforts and willpower it took for me to roll my husband over to Germany in the wheelchair.

More sometime later.

Take care.

[ 31. December 2008, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie,

Will you have a blog to keep us up to date? Good luck in Germany.

Blessings. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 6521 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by zombie_mummy:

Who is going over to Germany soon? My 1st appt. is Jan. 22 and I return home Feb. 13.

Woohoo!

I'll update my blog soon. I was in Rome for 12 days over Christmas and did great, even though I was away from my Bionic 880 .... just a minor flare coinciding with menstruation, but other than that, I could do what everyone else could do. [Smile]

--------------------

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so exciting to read about all the amazing improvements folks are experiencing from the 880. I would love to experience it myself, but it will take me time to save up for the trip.

As I read the posts and blogs of people who bought the machine, they seem to be getting better and better.

My question is this: for those who experienced the wonderful three weeks of treatment, what happens if you can't afford to buy the 880 and treat afterwards? What do you do?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

wiserforit

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

i start treatments on jan 26th

i won't be doing a blog, though, sorry- i actually am going to avoid the computer as much as i can .

--------------------

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wondering how so many of you can afford to go there, buy the machine, etc. when most people are too ill to work and apparently bring in no income. It seems like many on this board have the means to try every available treatment irregardless of cost. After being off work for 2+ years, that's amazing. Must be some big piggybanks!! lol.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Six... ROme!!! That is awesome! Look at you go [Smile]

I always have a flare around my cycle.. It hasn't been as bad though since starting on herbs, juicing, etc.. I am using the Lightworks right now. I know it's not the Bionic but it is all I can do right now until I can hopefully (sending out that intention) get the moola to go to Germany. I guess my biggest worry is getting the Co-infections, AND how do we REALLY know that the infection is gone??????

Peace and Happy New Year!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

credit cards
and
payment from disability

but not really even getting by...germany is less risky and basically the same cost as abx/etc with my llmd...so worth a shot.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I was a stay at home mom when I got sick, so I had no income before. Fortunately, hubby's business has been great the past couple years so I could afford treatment.

My dad actually gave me the money for Germany though. That was a little out of our reach. If he hadn't covered it, we would have taken out a second mortgage to pay for it. I knew in my heart (and from what research I could do) that it would work.

I truly feel the Lyme is gone. I have had no Lyme symptoms, the symptoms I was having in Rome were babs and when I drank tonic water, they went away.

I came home with the flu (fun on the airplane), and have had no Lyme flare. It did hit me a bit harder than everyone else, I was down three days, for everyone else, it was a 24 hour bug. But no Lyme flare.

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

GiGi- Thanks for the Lyme + Parkinsons info. I have passed it on to my friend. How is your husband doing these days? Have all his "Parkinsons"-like symptoms disappeared now and is he still walking well?

Hiker53- I will try my best to set up a blog. I have trouble with my hands and typing is very hard for me but I will do my very best to update everyone. I am going over with my parents so they may be able to assist me with typing.

Seekhelp- My awesome parents are accompanying me and are paying for the whole thing. I would never be able to afford it otherwise. If I decide to buy a machine, I will be doing so with credit. I AM NOT RICH, JUST DESPERATE!!!

[ 31. December 2008, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: zombie_mummy ]

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

quote:
Originally posted by nyjohn:
i start treatments on jan 26th

i won't be doing a blog, though, sorry- i actually am going to avoid the computer as much as i can .

Looking forward to meeting you then, John! I will also be staying at Gaestehaus Klein in Dobel. If I do set up a blog for my trip, perhaps I can report on your progress as well?

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Well, I have been home from Germany for almost 4 months now. I am still lyme free and still do not test for co-infections but will handle whatever comes up - when and if it does.

I have had all my amalgams removed as well as 3 root canals.
It has been a busy few months.

I am also on board with the allergie-immun. I have sent of my blood and am excited to receive the remedy. Thanks Gigi, another great find.

I am busy dealing with metals, yeast, parasites and who knows what else. One thing at a time. The bionic knocked out the yeast when I was in Germany but in all of my excitement of feeling good - I latched on to too much wheat. Lesson learned.

I feel well, not lymie at all and now at least know I have a path set out ahead of me. Getting rid of the lyme was huge but there is so much more to do.

My energy is not off the charts as it was when I first returned but I WAY overdid it and am trying to learn I can't make up for 8 years in a few months.

Many issues did not have the space to make themselves known until after being treated in Germany. The Bionic is a blessing and I believe the allergie-immun will be also.

I'm just taking it easy, enjoying my family and looking forward to having the next "item" leave.

Whoever mentioned the "big purse" - none here. I would have sold everything in my house and begged in the street (in hindsight) to get to Germany. If you want it badly enough, you make it happen. Yes, you do.

My trip was paid for by my loving son who was afraid he would lose his Mom but I would have gotten there somehow regardless.

I try to pick and choose wisely as I do NOT have unlimited funds.
The teeth were an absolute necessity and I feel the Allergie-Immun is a wise investment as well. I could throw away enough useless supplements to equal the cost of that.

The biontensor makes it much, much easier to know what to take and when to take it.

I guess that sums up how I am doing - I was able to shovel snow for 9 hours straight a couple of weeks ago! Looks like I'll be doing more of that today.

Funny how my husband has been on business in Bermuda and Mexico for both of the major storms we have had here [Roll Eyes]

GiGi
Member # 259

Toodie, take the time and make the effort to call Allergie-Immun. All info for that is on their website. I get up at 3 AM to call them to have my questions answered. I am not willing to spend all this time explaining. There is a bunch that I do not understand yet. But the results is what I care about.

For the rest of your questions, if you do a search here, you will find numerous discussions on energetic testing. This is also not something that can be explained in a few minutes.

Sorry, you will have to do some of your own homework. I would merely be repeating some of my old messages.

Take care and good luck.

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
Zombie,

Will you have a blog to keep us up to date? Good luck in Germany.

Blessings. Hiker53

I just set one up. I haven't added much to it, but watch this space:

http://zombiemum.blogspot.com/

--------------------

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the Bionic also clear the Cyst/CWD forms of Lyme???

Thank you!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

Robin,

Here's a definition:

The term "energetic testing" is an umbrella-like term to describe various techniques that interpret the body's various signals-muscle strength, arm and leg lengths, acupressure points and energy fields-in order to arrive at a more precise diagnosis and effective treatment. These methods have the benefit of directly testing a patient's body in present time, as opposed to attempting to interpret often days, weeks, or monthsolder radiographs and laboratory tests. "In vivo"93 energetic testing can greatly augment these static tests, as well as the standard diagnostic office procedures (a thorough history and exam), thereby helping the doctor or practitioner arrive at a more specific and personalized treatment. For example, through effective energetic testing measurements, it can be determined exactly which nutritional supplements a patient needs-in what particular form and which brand, how many per day, what time of day (breakfast, lunch, dinner or between meals) and for how long. In other cases, energetic testing can help in determining important dental referrals-when it's appropriate to remove mercury amalgam fillings, whether to replace a suspected toxic crown and when to suggest the need for cavitation surgery.

93 As opposed to in vitro at means "within a glass or observable in a test tube," in vivo means "within the living body."

http://radicalmedicine.com/what_is_kinesiology_.html

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
I'll update my blog soon. I was in Rome for 12 days over Christmas and did great, even though I was away from my Bionic 880 .... just a minor flare coinciding with menstruation, but other than that, I could do what everyone else could do. [Smile] /QUOTE]

How is your daughter doing, has she responded well to you treating her with the Bionic 880?

--------------------

pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
quote:
Originally posted by zombie_mummy:

Woohoo!

I'll update my blog soon. I was in Rome for 12 days over Christmas and did great, even though I was away from my Bionic 880 .... just a minor flare coinciding with menstruation, but other than that, I could do what everyone else could do. [Smile]

Wow! Rome for 12 days and you felt great! That's a great Christmas present.

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Zombie, she's doing well, but is not very good at making the time to treat twice per week. I'm going to be sure that she is more devoted to the treatments.

My other daughter has seen benefits from it. She had gotten rather sulky and just didn't look like she felt good. She's back to her old self again.

Thanks Pab. It was a great time and great to be able to keep up with everyone with no pain. The flu did hit our group, so I'm suffering with that now, but it was good to feel normal. [Smile] Hopefully in a few days I'll feel that way again. [Smile]

--------------------

zombie_mummy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17402

That's great to hear, Six. I am curious because, if I do bring a machine home, I would want to use it on my husband and kids. Nobody else in my family is sick with Lyme -yet- but I do worry all the time, that I passed it to my children in utero or via breastfeeding.

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement