LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, you may be right:-) about that. I skipped my IV glut last week and am much worse this week. I'll learn how to make those supposits..

LP: I'm hurting. herxing or I would look it up.. there is a thrad here on making glutathione suppositories by Bob.

So it seems it is important to take breaks from the photons.. any thoughts of using rife in between? Rife or a terminator can get parasites as well, but iffy track record on co-infections, so.. thinking out loud.. any thoughts appreciated.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin -- get some triphala, I believe by itself it works on parasites. I'm battling them, and it seems very effective.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, breaks from photons are important. I would not use rife in between .... this is my personal opinion. The idea of a break is to let your body have time to adjust and heal. This is the first time I've added herbs during my break. Generally, I felt better during my breaks than during my treatments. I did some extra detoxing and rebuilding of health during the off times, not more killing.

Bob, unfortunately, I bought the single herb instead of the triphala .... but I had quite a reaction to it yesterday and the day before, so I think it is working against the parasites. When I run out of this one, and use the Humaworm that I've ordered, I'll try the triphala. I think constantly badgering these parasites is in order since this is the third time I've treated them.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six I saw tripahlia at Whole foods... funny thing is I wasn't even looking for it, I turned around and there it was... Maybe it was looking for me. [Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a nightmare my supplements chased me into whole foods and were trying to catch me and I had to hide in the lady's restroom -- got a lot of funny looks.

Ok, I'm fibbing, but it sounds pretty funny. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope more people will post on treatment with parasites. I recently treated for cryptostrongylus pulmoni, a nematode researched by Dr. Klaplow that has gained traction in the CFS community, and also treating with super wormwood. Having a pretty big dieoff reaction, but like you six, nothing as bad as before. Actually being able to get out of the house on die-off days is a rather amazing improvement.

However, our bodies are filled with parasites. Even with progurt, there are parasites that aren't in our gut, such as pulmoni which seems to stay in the lungs and sputum. I hope that restoring the good flora will restore immunity over parasites, but in the meantime, I may try to photon the big hitters that show up on my metametrix stool analysis--supposedly the best one for finding hard-to-find parasites.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, how do you plan on photoning the parasites?

I'm feeling much better today. The first two days on the herbs were horrible. I had terrible stomach pain and diarrhea (sorry about TMI, but we are talking about parasites here). Today I feel pretty good and even made it to the gym.

Haven't tried the Progurt yet ...... but thinking about it.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a vial of crypto pulmoni. I suspect there is no way to do a broad-spectrum photon like vial of spit, vial of blood, urine etc because there are parasites everywhere. I actually don't intend to do any broad spectrum until I'm almost well.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Six -- no such thing as TMI here. [lol] I feel pretty good from using the herb, now about 2 1/2 weeks. And it doesn't matter if you are using triphala or haritaki specifically. so the powder you've got is just fine.

I'm really interested in how you feel using it. Some of these parasites use the dead biofilm in the body. Using specifically the haritaki herb might just bust up there little parties in the biofilm leftover in our body.

I sense it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months of using the herb. And it probably isn't a bad idea for future maintenance.

Six -- do you take the powder directly in the mouth or do you wimp out and put it in water or juice or something? Just gots to know... I've got a little tidbit to tell you about based on your answer.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Joey, I've already treated with blood. The first time I used 25% ... then the second time I accidently used 100% instead of 50%, and it was a little rough. I really, really made good progress with the blood. But I STILL test for babs and bart ... and parasites. Dang. Persistent buggers.

Bob, I bought tablets!!! I didn't want to mess with powder.

It does look like a wonderful herb, and the more I read about the triphala, the more I like the concept. I just recommended it to my sister, who seems to have Lyme Disease because she has all the symptoms I had through the years and also has asthma. She won't get treated or even tested right now.

Generally, I can take bad tasting things straight. I can't drink juice unless it's freshly made because of the mold. I do have veggie juice every afternoon, but I'd hate to ruin it with a bad tasting herb.

--------------------

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,

The bionic should work on the parasite through a blood sample if it worked on borellia. Remember borellia doesn't just stay in the blood.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 6551 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

So, why do you think that after treating with blood that I'm still showing two parasites, babs and bart? Just too much to have dealt with at once? Just curious about your thoughts on this .....

I also have treated with babs nosodes and bart nosodes. Maybe I'm just not to that layer of the onion yet.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

LP and Robin -- suggest you make your own suppositories using coconut oil. You need to find a tube a clear plastic one is fine. Get a good unrefined coconut oil is probably best. Go to the hardware store a place you could find a suitable tube with these dimensions to be about 2 inches long and about 5/8 inches in diameter. Cut to the right lengh. Put it in the dishwasher in one cycle to sterilize. The tube needs an air tight stopper on one end that can be removed.

Once you have the tube liquify enough coconut oil and put it in the tube.

Get some glutathione powder, I was using glutathione from Jo Mar labs.

https://www.jomarlabs.com/main/catalog.asp?featureid=1024

Get 50 grams of the powder, its the cheapest price I've found. If you can find another place cheaper fine.

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the powder into the tube with the coconut oil and stir with a toothpick. Put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Pull the stopper end of the tube away and force the suppository out. No further explanation required, I'm guessing.

If you like you can make some coffee (organic) and strain it for grounds and then evaporate into a sludge. You could then put another 1/4 teaspoon of the coffee sludge in with the rest. Another way to get coffee to the liver besides coffee enema. I haven't tried this, just an idea I've had if it helps.

Good luck

If you prefer to pay for it. Here's one that I would recommend for detox.

http://www.allchelation.com/Xeneplex-10-Suppositories-P-38.htm

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Six -- biofilm can be a very strong protector of these darn bugs. Some parasites might do well with near infrared light. It might be because they can live outside the body in the light where many other pathogens can't. And the light might be more successfull when the bugs are inside the cells.

So for those coming back from Dr. W. and getting rid of some pathogens. Other pathogens have to be handled differently. Herbs like those found in triphala, immune enhancers such as whey powder, foods such as garlic, supplements like monolaurin, cholostrum.... You just have to energetically test for them. I think getting to the biofilm is key, when the biofilm and plaque is gone, great.

Six i went to a seminar with creativeguy last night. And the person was giving us a try at a bitter herb concoction. The first person took it with water, and made a nasty grimace. I took mine straight and let it settle in my mouth. I guess i was used to it because of the triphala. I found out I was the first person to ever take it straight. [lol]

I find if you can get use to the bitter taste it really get through the blood brain barrier and do good work there as well. After awhile now the taste is initially bitter then extremely sweet. Open up one of those pills and just try it. Have some water handy.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's probably true, Bob. I believe I've already seen evidence of the fish roundworms dying off. No wonder I felt bad yesterday.

I have taken whey powder through this whole experience, it's a habit now.

So, you have to take it in your mouth and hold it there to get it through the blood brain barrier?

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I had been experiencing it since using this very interesting herb. The best way to find out is to try it and energetically test what it is doing. But first you have to experience it for yourself for a few weeks. Then let me know what you think.

The practioner I saw last night kind of said it did that. But he uses other herbs, called carrier herbs to get deeper into tissues of the body. I thought the idea of carrier herbs was interesting. I still have to learn more about that.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

What do you mean? What have you been experiencing?

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should we start a parasite thread or is all good here?

Thanks 6 and Bob.. I think a blood draw tube would do?? I see plenty of those every week.. wonder if I could do a myers in a suppository???? Thinking not, but just in case....

What about filirial worms that get into lymphs???

Will enula, mora take care of that?

You all are saying the triphlala is killing worms and disolving biofilm?

Joey.. the lung worm.. where do you get the nosodes and what alternatives work on this? I will test for it next doc visit.

Lastly.. you all think that the photons with nosodes and or body fluid can cover most everything? There are nosodes for most every thing??

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

It feels like I'm clearing something and feeling better from using the herb. I'm breathing better, my intestinal functioning is better, just better in many ways. It seems to help other things work better. What I suggest you to do is take it for a few weeks and let us all know how you felt different from taking it. A way of tracking the difference. I'm curious what you've experienced when you get to that point.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

R62, Dr. W felt that nosodes with blood would cover the other infections. I was too nervous to use blood when babs and bart were so bad, so I bought nosodes for them to use prior to using blood.

I am also taking enula because I know it previously helped me with parasites. I'm taking enula, chebula, resveratrol, and andrographis until the stuff I ordered gets in. I do believe I'm seeing parasites, but it's hard to tell and I'm not going to do THAT close of a study.

--------------------

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some ideas for treatment.

Most of you know I had to cancel my Germany trip this month, and am planning to re-schedule.

Since I am now doing the AI drop therapy, and have been off of antibiotics for 4 month, preparing originally for the bionic treatment, what can I do now to keep the neuro lyme at bay?

I am starting to feel odd things in my head, and I sense the bugs are regrouping in number!

I'm a little nervous just doing no treatment for the lyme besides taking some detox and nutrients.

No rife or frequencies can be used with doing the drops...

Does anyone have some thoughts?

I'll post this on the AI site too for advice.

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TadichGrill
Unregistered

Is it okay to take herbs at all with the drops? You could do some Buhner herbs if they are allowed.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always go back on the full Cowden protocol when i get stumped & don't know what else to do.

i think it's been quite useful. i don't know if it's a complete cure but it does seem to keep things from getting worse.

Cumanda, enula, & quina are quite strong... I haven't gotten to mora or banderol, yet.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dr w told me no cowden herbs.

he said that blood should take care of bugs and allergies when used with photons.

i'm not saying that is the right or wrong answer, but wanted to point out what the doc thinks.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't go to Germany. I've just been experimenting here. It's interesting that Dr. W said that, though.

I'm not sure I would agree.... just based on my own experimenting here. I think there are things that people are ill with that may go beyond just treating with infrared light.

It's all good but it's not the whole cure from what I have been observing & from what people are posting.

Nothing at all against Dr. W. He seems quite good from what people are saying. From what I have read, Dr. W seems to think people from the US are much more ill than the Europeans he's been treating....

I could be wrong - please correct me if I am.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No Cowden herbs WHILE treating with the photons .... but you CAN treat with them till you go. [Smile]

Yes, I think the body needs rebuilding. I think we're imbalanced in many ways and need to make ourselves stronger. I do think the light was the most effective treatment for me thus far, but I still seem to be clinging to the babs and bart .... so, obviously, I need to address something else.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

LP -- A combination of freeze dried garlic, MMS, and triphala (5 days on 2 days off) might be a good start. The MMS does work and works better if you have lightworks or some other LED until you go. You might go with the PE1 and have Dr. W. test it. If Dr. W. doesn't think its nearly as good as the bionic. Work with the vendor to have it sent back if he sees no value in it.

Make sure to use lots of ginger and tumeric in your diet. Just my thoughts on some simple strategies to get you by.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I even used to take turmeric in capsule form. Good stuff.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I could see why you wouldn't do herbs with the infrared light. The infrared light is very strong...

When I first tried it, I didn't feel the need for anything else. I can see that homeopathic remedies would work with it since they are energetic remedies.

If you mix the infrared light with other things like drugs or herbs, supplements - I could see that it would be dangerous or could make you more ill.

After you treat awhile - you may want to do periods of other things & cut back on the light. You can maybe alternate, as needed.

This is just my experience from experimentation. I've been experimenting with this since last summer with the LightWorks - I haven't seen Dr. W or used the Bionic 880.

I have received alot of benefit from using the infrared light, though. You do need to use it cautiously. I don't think it's the only thing to use to get well. It's just a part of the puzzle.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob,

I've been trying to find the original article you posted about the student doing her own research using the herb [terminalia?], but am having no luck: can you help direct me please?

Carry

Posts: 1646 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Bob, Thanks,

I do have the lightworks, but had such a bad herx origially using it, without nosodes, I decided to put it away until I went for the bionic treatment.

Thought I may be injuring myself with it. Major movement of joint pains and headaches.

I wouldn't know where to start now with using the lightworks and adding those recommended supplements to get by.

Suggestions please, like a novice user guide?

LP

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

My energetic doc tested me for treatment of blood yesterday, and she got a no. Mind you, I've treated a lot of bugs separately. Once again, I think there is no rule of thumb when it comes to blood. There is a mix of so much stuff in there from bugs to metals to possibly emotions that I think chronic-fatigue cases esp warrant testing for it every time.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Also tested the triphala and got a no. That may because I'm treating cryptostrongylus pulmoni with Super W blend. Doc said it's very strong though.
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Joey,

do you also use a biotensor at home to know what to treat at a given time?

Or do you rely on your energy Doc more for new treatments?

I finally ordered the biotensor...and was hoping it would help me out with protocols or changing up the detox and if I need any supplements or binders at a given time, when I wasn't seeing my ND.

As I started AI, I have also taken a break from my ND appointments.

Any thoughts or advice.

LP

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hi Carry,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Here's the link, been a bit busy:

http://www.cogito.org/Articles/ArticleDetail.aspx?ContentID=15951

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Joey,

There maybe a time where triphala tests positively. I definitely test 5 days on and two days off. Today's an off day for me, as well as tomorrow. At the same time I'm testing very strong for noni and mangosteen powder when I take the triphala, as if I'm in a pathogen killing spree. Also testing very strong for probiotics. Its like, I'm in a kill phase, but at the same time, I'm trying to repopulate with probiotics. Like I'm taking over a pathogen stronghold and putting friendly flora in its place.

Also testing very strong for monolaurin again, hadn't tested to want that in months. I'm not taking anything else, but that. Its interesting when you do your own testing, your strong for some things only for a period of time. Then you do something else.

LP -- its great your getting a biotensor, which one did you choose?

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Bob, which product did you say was good for acid reflux?

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hi Six,

mastic gum is the major one and use it in combination with DGL or diglyzerized licorice root. probably spelled it wrong. add in a good digestive enzyme and some pepsin or hcl into your diet. just energetic test which ones you need in combination. Some folks use apple cider vinegar instead of the pepsin.

Acid reflux can be caused by too much yeast or candida in the small intestines. It can be caused by h-pylori. Too much yeast in the small intestines could be due to, too little bile coming out of the liver. It can also be caused by parasites in the liver. So you might want to add haritaki with another bacteria killer as well as parasite killer. And lots of a good probiotics. A liver cleanse then eating lots of parsely and dandelion greens might help rebuild the liver over time. You can restimulate the liver if it is a bile issue using coffee enemas after a liver cleanse.

One way to tell if it is an issue of bile is the color of the stools. Especially if they are light colored which is sign not enough bile is being generated and the biliary ducts might be congested.

I've experienced having acid reflux really bad, not an issue now!

let me know when your having your world famous minestrone soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. yum! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It's my husband and 10 year old who have the reflux .... I don't get it much. Thanks for the advice. Both of them use digestive enzymes, fiber, and apple cider vinegar. I'll add some of your ideas. Generally speaking, it's tomato sauce at night that bothers them, so it's easy enough to avoid.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

lymeparfait,

yes i do use the biotensor, but I don't rely on it as much as I did a few months ago. On bad days, I can't use the tensor so I really need someone to step in for me.

She gives me guidance on what to treat in between seeing her

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

bob,

yes I believe it will test at some time. Right now, I'm dumping large amounts of metals from killing parasites & fungus as it is, so more killing will probably not come for awhile.

This is a strong antiparasite, and I believe everyone needs to test for it before they use it.
Parasites shouldn't be taken lightly. I've probably gotten the largest metal dump in my experience treating bugs by treating cryptostrongylus pulmoni.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Joey,

Sorry it can't go quicker, but it sounds like you've got an excellent protocol going. Hopefully, this step in the process is quick!
[Smile]

--------------------
Bob

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats interesting Joey, are you specifically using the Super W blend for the C Pulmoni?

I have C Pulmoni too, or at least I had it when I blood microscopy last yr anyway I havent been tested since. As you say its common amongst CFSers.

I was prescribed Ivermectin for it which definitely helped my digestion a lot and also made a difference to my adrenal fatigue too which just showed that the worm was putting a lot stress on my adrenals. I havent taken it for a while though and dont know if I still have the worm. Ive been thinking of trying Humaworm but might look in the Super W.

Interestingly I didnt get a metal dump with the Ivermectin although Ive had huge metal dumps with other things, the worst in my case was with Allicin I was completely on another planet for a few days with that but it almost completely got rid of all of my symptoms for a few hrs. No idea what it was killing off it may well have been lyme aswell as other parasites.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops sorry just saw your earlier msg re treating the CP with the wormwood! Duh!
Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Bob,
I got the biotensor from Bioplasma, the Dr. W. one.

Will need tips later!

LP

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi shimmy,

My doc tested me for humaworm, and said it would be too much on top of the super w. The super w is obviously more targeted-- just Wormwood, quassia, and male fern--whereas the humaworm has like 25 different ingredients. Might also want to call them beforehand and tell them to minimize the cascada sagrada and senna, which can cause cramping due to their harsh laxative effect

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I have a hunch that parasite & protozoa will be the last types of bugs that I'll have to deal with. Unfortunately, it may be the case that photons aren't effective against all of them. I'm not sure why that is the case, but that is what i have heard from several sources.
shimmy
Member # 15883

Thanks Joey thats a good idea to get them to decrease the dose of those herbs. Its funny you should mention that too as I am quite sensitive to those herbs...I took a couple of caps of Dr Schulze's IF1 the other night which also contains senna, cascara, cape aloe & other stuff. I hadnt taken it for a while and wasnt thinking straight when I took the caps and took 2 instead of 1 and the following day had the most horrendous cramps and was curled up on the floor in agony it was so bad!! The following day though my energy really was a lot better so it definitely helped purge something!!

Ive been wondering if photons will help with other bugs too..I havent tried treating for parasites/worms with the photons yet.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Joey,

Photons are probably only good against organisms that need to exist in the dark. Parasites are totally different. They can exist in the light, and the light might nourish them like it does our own cells. So in one way, using light therapy might encourage parasites to multiply. So, to get rid of one pest you could encourage the growth of another. Given this possibility, pulsing different healing protocols is the best method for different types of pathogens. Targetting is an excellent idea.

--------------------
Bob

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob,

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Strep and staph can exist in the light and photons take care of them.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 6551 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hiker you are probably right about strep and staph, but what about protozoas? Just don't think photons get all pathogens just like it doesn't hurt our flora or our own cells.

Light treatment is new territory, so we probably need some research on what critters are affected and which ones aren't. And how they are affected.

thanks hiker. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

** I posted this in the pe1 thread as well **

I just stumbled on the following site:

http://auraexploration.com/auraenergypatches.html

has anyone seen this? What do you think?

--------------------
Bob

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I saw the Aura patches at a conference and used them for awhile. Didn't seem to do anything for me.

As for photons and parasites, I think they would work for protozoa, but I do not think they are likely to work for worms/helmiths, etc. That said, all of this is theory.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I have to agree with Scott - Aura patches didn't seem to do anything for me. Some nice lady sent me them to try. I didn't feel any different from them.

Very scary about all of these parasites. I don't think I have them but I did some research on them today. I read some people recommend Saccharomyces boulardii for C Pulmoni.

There's some interesting research here -

http://www.staningerreport.com/#archives.html
FAR-INFRARED RADIANT HEAT (FIR RH) TYPE REMEDIATON
FOR MOLD and OTHER UNIQUE DISEASES

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Agree with you Scott and Sparkle -- As far as light treatment it is left to our imaginations until science can give us a better information.

Thanks for the information about those patches. It just went into the circular file.

--------------------
Bob

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob and thanks you for the link to the article: I'm seriously thinking of getting some triphala,

Carry

Posts: 1646 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a `free' book on dowsing the other day, and according to many people, this book is considered the `Bible' of dowsers worldwide.....

I didn't know where to post about it exactly, so I'm going to stick it HERE since Lymeparfait just got her Biotensor.....(Good luck, LP)

I forgot now where I found this, but it started with this statement from someone who dowses A LOT:

quote:
``I have about 15 books on dowsing, but the best dowsing "course" that I've ever taken was contained within a 24 page booklet put together by Walt [Walter Woods] called `` Letter to Robin ''. This incredible booklet can teach anyone to be an accomplished dowser. Highly recommended. ``

The first book of Walter Woods " Letter to Robin ", can be downloaded FREE from www.lettertorobin.org. Available in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish! ...... and `` Companion Letter to Robin '' can also be downloaded for free - pdf or html formats.

http://www.lettertorobin.org/Home.html

I've got to `clean up' my computer first and run a couple of scans this week-end. But I plan to download these books myself.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks Tracy...

I appreciate this!

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome, LP.

I must be going crazy..... I thought Alv posted something after I did but there's nothing there this morning....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Your not crazy Tracy, I read Alv's post yesterday. Its gone today!

--------------------
Bob

Alv
Unregistered

HI LYME_IN_MD !

I did not wanted to highjack the thread for BIONIC!
But is true !I wish I can share the book with you as you will learn a lot.

Before that I was involved in other forums and when I got the book was everything included that I have read for years in diferent places and some of the products that they recomended were tried from ME personally to survive before I learned of LYME existance ( could not even spell coinfections back than ) .

This Drs as DR W are true healers and have gone beyond our imagination to find a solution to make peoples sufering stop.

Some of them have created !They have found and share frequencis by using a microscpe and trying things on their patient and helping them without drugs.( even though I am not in denial of them 100% )
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/frequencies_if.htm

They use Rife, bio -Photon, GEnies, Bicoms , SCIO etc .They also practic , pendulum , biotensor,muscle testing etc.They combine things basicly in Dr K principles and they go deeper to help their patient.They talk about vacinations,toxins , cleansings etc.

Also without them trying to help patients and their findings the options for us would have been JUST ABX so far.

The information that they share BY emails privatly were from 2000 to 2006 so the most updated ones by the time I got it february 2007 .

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hi Alv,

I knew you posted yesterday. The PE1 and bionic threads have grown a life of there own. [lol]

They've become the threads of the alternatively minded.

--------------------
Bob

TadichGrill
Unregistered

Which is the best airport to fly into when going to see Dr. W. Frankfurt or Stuttgart? I thought the Klein's for some reason preferred we fly into one airport over another.
lymeparfait
Unregistered

I was told by the kleins to fly into Frankfurt, then take a train and they will pick you up at the train, and take you to a car rental agency. They say this is the most economical way for car rental. It seems they are most helpful for traansportation, and help you finding Dr. W.

Others have flown to Stuttgart as it is closer and rented a car there. Cars are to be more expensive if rented at airport. Some have flown into France or Switzerland and rented a car there, as they had better flights to those countries. It's based on convenience and $.

Contact the Klines by email and they will help you with the train schedules.

When are you going?

LP

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Any reports from those who recently went?

LP

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

We flew into Stuttgart and had to take several trains to get to Pforzheim. The Kleins told me to tell everyone to fly into Frankfurt as you can take the fast train from there, so it's easier for you.

They will take you to a rental car place in Pforzheim.

--------------------

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it possible to make it to dobel and dr. w if you don't have a car (i don't drive..)?

thanks.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. It is about a 30 minute drive. I think a car is required.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Actually, the bus goes through Dobel .... you can take it to the train. Nanadubo did this after her husband left, so maybe she'll post the details.

--------------------

TadichGrill
Unregistered

I think Gigi said the buses were not that difficult to take.
c3mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c3mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

In your opinion, can you expect to be cured after the 880 treatment, or is it justa start to the healing process? From what I've read, the addional treatments at home are necessary, right?

I've had Lyme 20 plus years, did abx for 13 mos and stopped b/c a BAD rxn to biaxin.

I'm considereing alternative methods b/c my old symptoms came back days after stopping the meds - bummer!!
Thanks
C

Posts: 262 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

You will need ongoing treatment.

I was doing well on abx, but would crash when I got off them. By the time I was off abx for a few weeks to go to Germany, I had dropped to about 45%.

When I came home, I was getting up in the morning for the first time in a few years, I was functional for the whole day, then went to bed at a normal time. Consistently, day to day.

I have had some ups and downs as I've treated various things since I've been back, but basically, can count of feeling pretty good if I'm not going after another infection.

My borrelia is not an issue according to muscle testing, but I still have parasites, babs, and bart. I am currently working on those.

I have had Lyme & co. for 35 years.

--------------------

c3mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c3mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Six,

Do you think you will be able to get rid of babs and bart w/ ongoing trtmnt? Is it possible the borrelia can come back - did Dr. W mention anything for future reoccurring infections?

You say borrelia is not an issue w/muscle testing, would the fry and igenex labs convey the same thing?

Sorry for all the questions. It seems to good to be true. The money won't be easy to come by, but may prove to be well worth it, which is what Im trying to figure out!

Thank you again Six.
Anybody else for an opinion?

C

Posts: 262 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I do think I will be able to get rid of babs and bart. I had many issues in addition to borrelia and I'm getting to them one at a time.

IGeneX shows antibodies in the blood .... it is not a direct test for the presence of pathogens, it just shows that you fought them off .... so it could still be positive. I have been tempted to get retested to see, but haven't been curious enough to spend the money.

I don't know anything about Fry.

Dr. W didn't talk about reoccurring infections, but I am confident that I can treat again with the photons if it does. [Smile]

IMO, it's the easiest treatment out there, BUT it does require ongoing treatment. I now use herbs during my time off photons until the babs and bart is gone, too.

I'm getting closer to the breakeven point every month. I used to spend over $1500 per month on LLMD, supps, and scripts .... now that I haven't had to do that in 5 months, I've saved at least $7500 so far in money I have not had to spend on those things.

It is a gamble .... I'm doing very well. Most have had good results. All of us have needed ongoing treatment.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a quote from another forum:

Dr K.... of Seattle was recently visited by the FDA/drug company enforcers. They
object to his selling a device that he imports from Europe. It apparently uses light and
frequencies. The feds want his list of customers and want him to buy back all the units and ship
them back to Europe. He says that he is meeting with them tomorrow.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

UNQUOTE

The people on the forum aren't sure which machine it is.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement