LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Deseret????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deseret????
lymesearch7
Member # 18448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymesearch7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used deseret??? it is a homeopathic treatment from germany.
Posts: 3 | From San Diego | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your not talking about these are you?

http://www.desbio.com/series-therapy.html

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use them with the Bionic 880, but have never consumed them.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are lots of threads here if you do a search.

I'm not convinced that borrelia should be treated like all other bacteria when being prepared for a nosode. It is much hardier and can survive blood banking conditions! Maybe electrocution kills them, maybe not, I do not know.

I personally would not take it. Read this whole thread for my comments about my contact with the manufacturer.
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=046309

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the Deseret Biologicals products played a large part in my recovery.

I took the Bartonella series remedy, the Borrelia series remedy, and LYM, all as recommended by the company.

Both series remedies gave me amazing results, but also very difficult herxes. Following the second series, I was quite well, except for some fatigue, for many months.

I have since used LYM in a vial in conjunction with biophotonic therapy with lightworks with good success.

I have had two lyme recurrances since I was pronounced "lyme free." I got symptoms again once after a big road trip, and once after my father's sudden death.

Both times I used LYM and light therapy, along with Venex bee venom ointment, and PRL products Biotox Elim and SpiroNil. Lyme stopped testing positive again by muscle testing in about two weeks.

I'm not as well at the moment as I would like to be, esp due to stress from the recent tragedy and issues surrounding it. I am currently treating two systemic fungals and antibiotic resistant strep pneumonia with nosodes not found in the DB products. Good progress there as well.

Dousing/muscle testing of DB products shows that Mycoplasma is my next treatment priority, along with Nerve Z, a detox and HSV homeopathic. I will use the DB Mycoplasma nosode probably as the homochord, and nerve Z in a vials with biophotonics (Lightworks) once I have cleared the current treatments.

I am very comfortable suggesting that people look into using these products as good therapeutic treatments for lyme disease, especially with the help of a good naturopath or homeopathic practitioner. I think I owe DB my life.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys taken any vaccination with half-dead half-alive deadly pathogens before?

Do you give such vaccinations to your children without giving many thoughts?

In an homeopathic solution, they will be certainly more dead than in most vaccines given to infants and newly born babies.

As stated before, in dilutions higher than 12C or 24X, you'll find zero molecules from the original solution, dead or alive.

I'm taking orally many nosodes of dilutions from D3 to D9 and having great results, not from borrelia though. I understand your concerns concerning borrelia. I'm taking from many other pathogens (search for Sanum).

I'm also traumatized with borrelia, so I'm not sure I would ingest lower dilutions than the ones stated above. But I would treat myself with rubbing them on my body or with photon therapy using these lower dilutions, no problem.

My homeopath, who is a professor and one of the most known homeopaths in Belgium, affirms that after D3 dilutions, you are not in danger of catching any disease whatsoever.

We lyme sufferers dont' trust anyone really, but ourselves. We've been told so many lies that I agree that we have to be wary. But after we can't find any more any molecule of the original substance, I wouldn't be afraid (higher dilutions).

I really think that if we use the same spoon of a lyme sufferer, we would have much more chance to catch many more good live healthy borrelia and coinfections, and parallel infections as well as parasites than in any eletrocuted liquid with 95% alcohol used as mother tincture for homeopathic dilutions!

I think kissing is more dangerous than a lower diluted homeopathic nosode! You get not only one but many critters together very alive, non eletrocuted, wihtout alcohol and non diluted, just fresh!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement