LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably need to support your detox better. I remember it being mentioned by Dr. K. - here it is

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wUSszooKvSMJ:curezone.com/blogs/fmp.asp%3Fi%3D967938+motion+sickness+klinghardt&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good article. Thanks Gigi.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I would like to have my 3 amalgams out as soon as possible (I feel a deep urging within to get this done asap). The dentist I found removes fillings in the safest way, with oxygen mask and ventilators, full dam covering the mouth, etc.

I just finished Round 1 of the drops. With the reaction I received (many sores in mouth), my guess is that I had a correction to mercury.

Is there any reason (while early with AI) that I should wait?

I was going to have the blood test done this week to check my chemical bio-compatibility with the dental composite materials that are available. This way the dentist can pick the composite that I am least reactive to. The only thing I'm wondering is if these test results will differ as AI continues. But I don't want to put this test off. If anything, I'm hoping with AI, I will become less reactive to these chemical things. Does that sound right?

Thanks,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all...LP checking in again.

New symptoms cropping up. both My daughter and I are having heaviness in the chest and odd back pains in the center of our back behind lung area. Drove to see her 4 hrs yesterday and back because she was scared.

She is having some breathing heaviness and actually went to the hospital as she was scared with shooting pains in her lungs. (they found nothing with all their tests, xrays, etc) Physical therapist saw muscle spasms in her back behind the lung.

I am having heart palpitations and pains in my chest...all the time now, for over a month, wondering if it is heart related? Plaque build up? Never had any heart or cholesterol issues previously, but wondering what all the killing and moving toxins can do in the arteries?

I have been very busy lately and not taking care of myself. Have been taking no binders etc lately...I have not been focused on myself at all physically and mentally, dealing with also the death of my mother inlaw last week who I have cared for over 8 years of decline with alzheimers. Need to get it back together.

Also pre-menopausal? too much to wonder about. but this is very noticeable to me and for my daughter to have similar things is worth questioning. Just wondering if any of this is still regulation with AI? any thoughts? If it is heart/artery related, I want to know what to do to clear it! would love input.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
motion sickness - give ginger a try, either in tea, or the Ginger Chews or caps.

Regarding dental work in the winter, I would think twice. The teeth are related to bones which allude to the winter season in Chinese Medicine (adrenals, kidneys, bone marrow). Energy goes deep inside -- probably best to wait until spring when the body detoxes naturally.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light do an heart ECHO to clear things.
better safe than sorry.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex adn others,

I don'tknow about when to remove amalgams, but I do know I am detoxing a ton right now. I thought it had slowed down, but since Christmas I have been releasing chemicals and metals like crazy.

If you see someone running around with icicles hanging out their armpits due to the sweating out of toxins, it is me--LOL.

I now it is detoxing and not sweating due to premenopause or menopause, because my ear pressure goes up and I get off balance walking nad I get a few of my minor seizures as the metals and chemicals move through the nervous system.

I can't imagine detoxing even more in the spring!

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8032 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP,

I don't have any input for you, except to say you are in my prayers.

I do believe AI keeps regulating the body for a long time. I haven't had a drop of AI in 6 months and keep detoxing and getting strange symptoms like knee pain etc.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8032 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please read my posts talking about the "Babuschka Principle". If you have not treated parasites,
it is a big factor and a coverup for a lot of our problems until one fine day it bursts into the open. Read Dr. K.'s Looking Beyond ABX which he published in 2004. He talked about treating parasites early.

Get tested for Varestrongylus klapowi aka lungworm. It is very common in Lyme and hides all sorts of things. Lungworm starts in the gut and makes its way up. Lab tests, as is common with parasites, are inconclusive. You need to find someone who does good energy testing/ART or the like. Or learn to test yourself. Test vials are available through various sources and cost little.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/101357?

This is one thread about good old Babuschka.
There are more threads talking about Babuschka. Do a search.

"I do believe AI keeps regulating the body for a long time. I haven't had a drop of AI in 6 months and keep detoxing and getting strange symptoms like knee pain etc." Hiker is right. AI started to turn on the immune system and it is gradually doing what it was supposed to do all along -- before it finally got completely stuck.

Take care.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Gigi,

What do you recommend to treat parasites. I haven't tested positive yet for them, but may in the future as I keep releasing metals.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

GiGi
Member # 259

how have you been tested, hiker?

Read my Babuschka post, please. The parasites are holding m o s t o f t h e problems we are unable to deal with because the parasites keep feeding themselves with the nutrients we are desperately in need of. They are multiplying and getting fatter while we starve. Right now - toward and into full moon, they are doing their copulating dance thing and multiplying.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Gigi,

I did read your Babuschka post, but did not see how to treat the parasites. Is there a particular cleanse or drug you use?

I see an energy healer who uses her "second" sight--a gift from God and her tensor. No one remotely close to my area does ART. So far she as been correct in everything she has said. She can even tell which heavy metal or chemical toxin I am releasing.

I know that right now with working fulltime and detoxing fulltime I could not handle a parasite cleanse, but just wanted to know for the future when I have some extended time off work and if/when I test positive for them.

Thanks. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

I made homemade applesauce today using your ideas
: )

I added apple pectin, gluatmine, aloe, & cinnamon to it.

AMAZING!!

PS: does anything happen to the glycemic index of a granny smith apple when you chop it up and turn it into sauce?

I didn't know if the fiber content is affected and thus GI affected since it's in a watered down sauce form not bulk.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

For parasites treatment. Since you need to cross the blood brain barrier, pharma drugs are necessary. Get your practitioner to test with different parasite vials and you can easily find what is involved. Don't forget to test for lung worm. It is a common among Lymies, especially when it hits (starting in the gut) the upper region - breathing, throat, swallowing, etc., mucus, etc. You would never think of parasites.
Get the test vials and start testing. I find them with tensor, then confirm with someone else good at it. Labs are almost useless.

Treating Parasites
(the most difficult to lab test, but the first thing to treat)
���� BioPure organic freeze dried garlic
���� Artemisinin pulsed in high doses 3 days on every 2-3 weeks
���� Vermox/Mebendazole (100mg BID * 3days, then repeat after 3
weeks)
���� Biltricide (600mg TID for one day then repeat in 2-3 weeks)
���� Tinidazole for giardia/amoebas (500mg BID for 10 days, usually
following a different parasite treatment)
���� Albendazole (28 day course)- rarely needed in kids and typically
only for severe neurological symptoms that have not resolved with
other treatments
���� Alinia (dose varies)- 20 day protocol is great for MS and Babesia
���� Herbal Cleanses (Dr. Natura Colonix, Botanifuge...)
���� Salt/C
���� It seems to be very effective to follow prescription parasite
medications with homeopathic support or the parasite CD for at
least another month

GiGi
Member # 259

Canefan, I don't think it makes a difference. I happen to like raw apple because the peel is still in it and when letting it sit a few minutes you get the added enzyme action when it turns brown. I know other people throw the brown stuff out. I learned that from my Mom and Dr.K.'s Mom and him.

Forget glycemic index and don't get caught in this no-fruit talk. Try to eat balanced and stay away from oversweetened bakery goods or other. The body needs sugar to live. But you don't have to eat pounds of it. I ate fruit through my whole recovery process and never had a problem with fungi, even though I was strongly metal toxic.

I do not add more than a spoon or 2 full of water when I make a whole pot full of apple sauce in my pressure cooker. Takes one minute. With peel. Then you grind it into sauce with the peel in the EHC 650 B&D chopper. Then freeze it in smaller portions. We love it with potato pancakes, also made with raw potato. With peel, but well washed.
That gives you a lot of fiber. If you run out of binder before going to bed, eat a potato or two.

Let me know what happens when you leave a half of Granny Smith sitting out a day or two - does the cut open part turn brown? Mine stayed white for 3 days and only got wrinkled. I suspect that even organic fruits are UV rayed or something. I have had fruit that simply would not rot, only shrivel up, and it is very disheartening how our food is messed up.

You will have all the fiber.

GiGi
Member # 259

By the way, every power point protocol of Dr.K.and/or Dr. A.D. I have posted contains parasite info. I have saved all these and refer to them often. Please look there for some of the answers, especially the latest ones. If you find the info in there, it is good, because it is the result of years of trials and when treating hundreds of patients for similar problems you learn what works and what doesn't.

I would like to be much more precise, but the info is readily available to anyone who wants to have it.

Parasites, by the way, and when in die-off, i.e. when you test for it, also cause balance problems.
Don't wait to treat them. The best time is now.
The treatment in itself is not hard. Moving metals are more difficult. Just be sure to take loads of binders, because if you go for the "kill", a lot of other "debris" comes with it.

We do not pay enough attention to substantial liquids (not pure water that only runs straight through taking all the minerals with it and depleting us even more) but soups, broths, mousses, etc.

Take care.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on a parasite killing spree and as a result have been so backed up!

My lower back hurts and tummy.

It's seems to be 1 of 3 things

1) toxin release irritating nerves
2) they r hiding in lower back and stomach lining
3) liver congestion

Anybody a big fan of liver cleanses? I've never done one and don't really want to. ha

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lp,
Re your daughter's symptoms mirroring yours, I have this to say: I have 3 daughters. One of them mysteriously mirrors my symptoms to the exact location on the body and the exact time that the symptom begins.

For example, both of us will experience a throbbing pain in our thoracic area at the same moment (behind the lung area- feels just like a muscle spasm like you describe). Both of us have a small area on top of our left wrist which also throbs-- again at the same moment. Then, after a few days, these symptoms go as quickly as they came.

We also experience individual symptoms, of course, but what this all means is beyond me.

Perhaps a miasm of some sort is being addressed by the drops? We both started the drops on the same day, and this daughter is very close to my temperament.

I do not have answers for you, but I definitely can relate to the situation.

Good luck, and keep us posted about your daughter.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Thanks for the parasite info, Gigi. I don't have any testing vials and am not sure where to get them.

SInce my doctors here are typical MD's they would never prescribe me a pharmaceutical drug unless they had proof in a stool sample and I have never tested positive in a stool sample.

Hiker53

[ 01-18-2011, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

GiGi
Member # 259

Hiker, call Ergopathics. Allergies Lifestyle & Health have thousands of vials. www.alhvials.com If they will not ship to you, talk to your ND who can order them. If you use a tensor or pendulum, it makes no sense not to have vials for testing.
Many on this board have talked about test vials to use when treating with photons. Anytime I hear about XMRV or similar discussions, I order the vial and test. Then I know what direction I have to take. Shooting in the dark gets you nowhere.

ND's at least around in WA State can order pharmaceuticals.

Google test vials for photon treatment or similar to get you some sources to purchase. See what you come up with.

Take care.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Gigi,

Thanks for the information. I will do some searching to get some test kits. I do not have a ND and any ND in my state or surrounding states cannot prescribe pharmaceuticals.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, even though I finished up with AI almost a year ago, I'm wondering if my latest health issue is part of my immune system regulating itself. I've been battling an URI with laryngitis, cough, stuffed nose for about 7 wks. now. I've never had a "cold" last this long with a lot of mucus being expectorated. Except for a low fever for one day, I haven't felt terrible.

My thought is it could be clearing up lots of sinus infections, etc. from the past that I suppressed with antibiotics. Wondering if this could be possible?

Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Clancy, I am sure it could, but doubt that it alone would last that long.

Test if you caught anything from your partner, i.e. we all do.

Gather some scrapings of your remodel material and send it to AI and have them test it. Maybe you have "met" a new chemical your body does not know how to deal with.

Get tested for Varestrongylus klapowi, aka as lungworm very common with Lyme. Vials available from the usual places. Do not drink raw milk and wash your greens very, very carefully. www.ratlungwormhawaii.org If it's in Hawaii, it's in other places.

I got bit in 1996 by an insect while I was sitting watching grazing cows on the Big Island of Hawaii. If that isn't strange?
I passed the Lyme to my husband 14 years ago and now he is giving it back to me in form of the lungworm......... grateful sharing! Mucus is a strong sign. Nothing else is visible. Starts in the gut, but moves up and breathing, throat, nose, eyes can be affected.

I often think of dreaming up a new boardgame -- Who done it? What's the one called - the bad man with the rope in the library?

The lungworm treatment is 6 weeks long and not difficult to do. Lab's won't find it - energy testing will.

AI won't clear that - having done AI will simply crystalize problems more and they are a lot easier to find because so many other unknowns are being dealt with during the therapy. People with some AI therapy behind them are much easier to test - a lot of the huge confusion is gradually being eliminated with every little bottle.

I hear that from ART practitioners already.

Take care.

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi, forgot to say that I'm about 90% better at this point. Do you still think I should consider lung worm?
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gather from Tammy that in future non-USA/Canada members will not have access to Flash discussion to avoid spammers....so I don't know if this post will appear even!

I just wanted to wish everyone on this thread well and to say I am sad about this decision and I shall miss posting!

By the way, Tammy, thank you so much for letting me know: I tried to reply, but your box is full,

all the best to all,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the message from the administrator (under 'General Support'.) We will miss our overseas friends.

LymeNet Users,

We are implementing a process to eliminate or significantly curtail ForumSpammer activity on the LymeNet Flash. Due to rapidly increasing ForumSpammer activity, originating from domains / IP addresses, outside the US and Canada ... mainly eastern Europe, Asia and South America with some from the Mid-East and Africa, we made a Board of Directors decision to limit access only to users in the US and Canada. I know we have valid members in Germany and UK, also a few in Australia who are active ... unfortunately they are going to all be blocked as we do not have any technological way to allow individuals from those countries / regions access to the LymeNet Flash.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to make the LymeNet Flash a safer place for all of you to get help and support in your battle against Lyme and other TBD's.

--------------------
Lou B

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Round Eight was really really hard -- so out of balance. What really helps is a fleet enema with warm water whenever the symptoms get worse. And coffee enemas are really godsends.

Thanks GiGi for all the feedback.

I saw on the Web that Mag Malate is apparently safe so I bought a bottle from Source Naturals.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Clancy, all you have to do and get a vial of the suspected invader and tensor or have someone with ART test you with the different vials. Anyone dealing with Lyme should be knowledgable about parasites. The average person carries 12 lbs of parasites, some good and some bad (some very bad).

Take care.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

www.healerswhoshare.com

GiGi what do you think of the above?

GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, my brother sent me this several years ago from Germany. As you can tell from their website, they have quite a network around the world. They address individual pathogens, each at a high price.

It doesn't make sense to me to treat diseases -- just think how many each one of us come up with -- and not treat the underlying causes. Treating all that is covered under AI would cost a small fortune on Healers method.
I had sent this to HG to get his input and he
responded identical.

Terrain needs to be cleaned - then organisms have no opportunity to settle in. They want you to tell them what was wrong with you in childhood.
I wouldn't have any idea what to tell them. Our DNA is getting longer and longer. AI finds on their own most of what causes problems - which in my case I was never aware of. Same for my children and their children. Would you be able to tell what got you to the point you are at?

Maybe write them with individual questions keeping it short? We all understand by now that Lyme is a multifaceted disease - many of us don't have it any longer, but are dealing with remaining neurotoxins and repair by releasing toxins.

I find now while treating my husband for parasites, he will test for any of the different infections for a day or two. I do little or nothing about that, maybe a bit of Quintessence or antiviral, a rizole, or some metal help. Any of the metals also may show up when testing what blocks him while on the drops or on parasite meds, but test only briefly. It is again proof to me that parasites, aka as the Knights in Shining Armor, need to be treated asap to help clean up.

I usually clear him when he is blocked from drops or any treatment by testing what unblocks him and using any of the remedies that I have learned to clear the blockage. Then he feels better immediately.

Let us know what you find if you pursue Healers. And so sorry you had such a rough #8 bottle.

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG -- I have a sinus infection big time! Haven't had one in twenty years. ENT wants me on Omnicef 300 mg. for ten days. No Neti-Pot/Steaming/Vitamin C/Vitamin A is doing a thing for this infection and my face and head hurt!

Any other options that people have used besides the abx?

thanks!

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi

I am not going to pursue Healers. I agree with you. There's no end to treating individual "illnesses."

I need to learn how to better test myself and find what works to make myself feel better. The dizziness is the worst.

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, try Nazanol from Metagenix. Sinus formula (herbal). Per my good friend, it works. She has this problem. She is also doing AI and clearing tons of undesirables. If you do abx, you will create more fungi. And for that matter, whatever went up, has to come down. You are on a therapy that is working and it will again be gone in a a few days. Don't panic.

Take care.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex - i was just coming to ask if anyone else is having dizziness - you answered my question [Wink]

I started feeling dizzy 45 minutes ago and it's still going on. I've never felt dizzy for this long before. I took a bunch of chlorella in hopes that it might help - not sure how long it would take to help if it was going to tho.

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 1/2 hours now of dizziness and wobbling all over the place when I walk. Does anyone know how to make this better? Is there a certain binder or something that might help? I've taken chlorella 2 hours ago.
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Skiesmama

coffee enemas are a big help with dizziness; Dr. K. says with heavy metals we should have four to five bowel movements a day. Or just taking a fleet enema with warm water can assist.

You might try taking double the amount of chlorella.
I pour a bunch into a capful (chlorella vulgaris).

I also use homeopathics for vertigo -- helps.

GiGi
Member # 259

If you are dizzy and losing your balance and can't seem to walk straight without bumping into things ------

Treat parasites. And treat parasites again. And again.

http://andreannarainville.com/klinghardt_docs/LymeProtocolOct09.pdf

http://www.amazon.com/Guess-What-Came-Dinner-Parasites/dp/1583330968

Babuschka Principle!

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thanks, gigi, yes I am trying to get my dr. to write me a perscription for Flagyl. You once said not to start with Alinia. Any reason why?
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's me then GiGi. Can't walk straight. Dizzy. [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
If you are dizzy and losing your balance and can't seem to walk straight without bumping into things ------

Treat parasites. And treat parasites again. And again.

http://andreannarainville.com/klinghardt_docs/LymeProtocolOct09.pdf

http://www.amazon.com/Guess-What-Came-Dinner-Parasites/dp/1583330968

Babuschka Principle!

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

GiGi,

Funny you mention that

I've been treating parasites and recently added Zymex II (enzymes known to DIGEST tapeworms)

Well i took 8 yesterday and last night I was so dizzy and bumping into doors, etc.

Parasites are a major player for me.

And when I kill them i notice I get candida, bart, & babs flares for a few days afterwards.

canefan17
Member # 22149

GiGi,

Why do some people struggle big time with phospholipids?

And i sent you an email with a question on artemisinin.

I saw Dr k recommended 5 caps (100mg) artemisinin 3 t.i.d. for 2 days each week (3 weeks on 1 week off)

So I see he pulses here - but in his cocktail it has artemisinin powder. What gives?

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about dizziness and treating parasites. One thought though - when metals get released, yeast/fungus also gets released. Now that they are recognized due to AI, there will be die-off. I have experienced dizziness and fuzzy head with that before.

I have found charcoal to be the best binder for yeast die off.

Dr. A D writes some about this.

She has yet to find parasites in me but I suspect she will when I am out there - enough metals and fungus out of the way and I believe they start being found more easily.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Until I get a drug, I'm taking VER for bugs by Desseret. It seems gentle enough and I do notice it helps. (homeopathic)
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I would think ten times before taking the Dr. K. Lyme cocktail. I'm wiry, sensitive and am not built like a brick sh-- house, unfortunately.
GiGi
Member # 259

"Why do some people struggle big time with phospholipids?"

It is soy based - many are DNA/ allergic to soy - as revealed by the AI test.

A person should be energetically tested. Then it is fine. It is given to children. It also moves metals. If someone is too metal toxic, maybe some prior cleanup is necessary. If allergic to metals, you will understand why they should correct allergies first.

You are talking about an earlier treatment of Babesia that Dr.K. said was disappointing. Now he includes artemisinin in the cocktail, always with prior testing, because it also works on the biofilm. It is available in powder form at Biopure. Much easier than opening capsules. The phospholipids carry artemisinin where needed, along with everything else in the cocktail.

You can use a teeny bit of phospho and a few grains of artemisinin -- all has to be tested and determined what goes into
the cocktail, how much, what not, etc. I was very reluctant until I found out tolerance level, etc. I now put the antiparasitics into the cocktail also, along with artemis and enzymes, liver support, rizoles, everything but minerals. But all has to be tested. Nothing goes into the body or on the body without prior testing. Even the number of drops rubbed onto the kidney or painful spots, always testing. ART=autonomic response testing is what makes this work. No shooting in the dark.

Flagyl is tough and not used any longer, except for c.diff. I think the cyst busting theory is long gone. I took flagyl on my own 12 years ago and will never forget that day. Never again, and only when other toxin levels are such that it can be tolerated. I have never used it for parasites. There are easier meds for parasites.
Dr. K. starts out with the milder ones moving on to Alinia as the last.

I had written the following last night, when I was too lazy to read and correct. I am posting it here as is and know you will understand. It has some add'l comments to what I said above. And now it is too late again for me today to correct it - so here it is:

Seek, your doctor checking allergies won't find them because he does not check on the energetic/electromagnetic basis, but uses a blood test/biochemical basis. Whatever he/she finds by blood, the solution to the problem is "avoid". Let me know if that is not so.

AI tests on an energetic basis, which means the ``recorded errors'' information in the DNA is corrected. If you take the time and read the AI site, you will understand. So you need to make a decision. After the changes take place, there is no need to avoid. People can eat all the healthy food they want, wheat or other.

I would imagine that you also have a KPU problem, and I am pretty sure that you need to treat parasites. Don't start with Flagyl - I did that one day 12 years ago on my own and will never forget it. Flagyl is not bad if you have unloaded some of the burden with general detoxing. but it is tough taking it cold turkey.

If your doctor won't treat parasites, I would try to find another one. He/she has still a lot to learn before he/she could call himself lyme-literate.

You need an ND or an MD who understands Lyme and all its implications. Lyme never comes alone.
Lyme only takes over if the terrain is ready for it, i.e. the toxic burden is at its limit.

Canefan,

"And when I kill them I notice I get candida, bart, & babs flares for a few days afterwards."

That is exactly what is called the Babuschka Principle I have been posting about and not a soul pays any attention to it. I learned from Dr.K. that we are dealing with one body - one eco-system. These bugs do not get the key to their separate chambers when they come into the house. They are all hanging out together. Get the parasites and you open up the nest!

You may notice that the different flares do not last very long. If you tensor you can determine that very quickly. Treat them with the appropriate remedies. You don't have to come with the heavy abx bombs.

Learn to tensor test - I sense you are a handy fellow - and test yourself for the best remedy.

Cocktail: A mixture of Phospholipids with a couple of scoops of artemisinin powder, with some Quintessence, some Cilantro tincture, with the Parasite meds (chose from Dr.K.'s protocol) opened into the cocktail, with a half cup of Grapefruit Juice and some water, Microsilica, possibly Ozonated Rizoles (Gamma or Zeta work well)drops into the cocktail, and whatever else you like. I always add either Plasmanext1, or some Rechtsregulat, to enhance circulation, and you are ready to deal with all at the same time.

You can add your EFA's that you take regularly, liver supports, kidney support, all except the minerals. Take the cocktail in the AM and the minerals PM or with meals (except the EFA's).

I would take the Supernatant or good bacteria replacements separately - 1-2 hours away.

And stick with this always determined by testing first.

Learning to tensor or pendulum (pend. I never did well because it is too time consuming just to identify one substance). Vern makes a nice inexpensive tensor with a lot of heart in it http://phkillscancer.com/ or get the
tensor from www.bioplasma.de in Germany. I use both. Learn how and then follow these results. It works.

Lex, I would not start with Flagyl. If you still carry a heavy toxic load, which I think you do because you are reacting so much to the AI drops.
I will never forget the first Flagyl I took (on my own when Dr. K. was out of the city) 12 years ago. Suggest you look at the autism protocols I have posted and possibly find some remedies there that will not be too harsh for you. Whatever you choose, a drop will do you! Go slow. And learn about the cocktails. It's the best thing Dr.K. ever came up with.

I also add anything to the cocktails that starts to punch holes in the biofilm, which is our worst problem!

You can get many ideas and reminders by reading some of the multiple-page protocols which Dr. K. has been working with for years. I have been posting a bunch of them.

Take care.

I PROMISE I WILL START MY NEXT POST EARLIER IN THE DAY --- WITH LESS DUPLICATIONS.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Good stuff GiGi.

*What does Dr. K like for Babesia now?
Rizol Gamma & Zeta (plus the artemisinin powder)?

*Is he still big on biopure's garlic caps
(putting into water and taking on empty stomach)

And YES! Flagyl was a b!tch for me when I started it.

One of the WORST neuro-herxes in my life.
Frontal headache and throwing up all night.

Knotweed in high doses can do this to me as well.

So I assumed the flagyl was hitting Bart for me.
*Shrugs shoulders*

GiGi
Member # 259

Babesia is a parasite/protozoa where Alinia comes in with the rizoles and artemisinin.

And freeze dried garlic in warm water in between meals, or capsule right after the last bite of meal. Anti-everything.

Most side effects are from mobilized toxic metals, especially if the body doesn't recognize them (allergic?) Gut has to be cleared of neurotoxins first so the fallout from CNS has a place to go. Otherwise collision! Where there is bart, there is metal. Where there is metal, there is everything else.

Computer shut down.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all -- I just came from a local practitioner who muscle tested me -- correct testing for the first time! Big difference in communication.

Scar blockages and tons of lead with mercury trailing w/iron and cadmium waving their flags too. Despite supports, kidney, liver, pancreas weakness where everything is settling in rather than traveling out. Pain around collar bone area is kidney signalling "uncle!" Helpful also to learn what parts of me are strong.

I am pleased to have this verified and done by a seasoned practitioner who is located only a few towns away. I am also flying out to Seattle mid-February for an appointment with another star ND.

SO, being blocked....all the binders and supports are sort of recirculating around. NEXT STEP: trying to get unblocked and some scar work...

2011 is gonna be all about finding professional guidance and verification of alternative supports. AI has the ball rolling: time to get unblocked to release the junk!

and so it goes,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

has anyone tried

mebendazole or biltricide for parasites?

I need to go after the bugs but don't want to get so sick I won't be able to attend Dr. K's Level 3 in NY mid February.

Gigi, you are always an inspiration to us -- always.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I'm really torn. I had 2 shiatsu treatments, and both brought me further into balance than I've felt in ages. I'm still not clear tho on where shiatsu is allowed on allergie immun. I really don't want to interfere with AI, I'm just struggling with the detox side of things. I'm having a lot of kidney pain lately. Taking lots of chlorella and having lots of epsom salts baths is helpful, but I never really feel like I'm on top of it.

Can anyone tell me yay or nay to the shiatsu? If it's ok then I'll go regularly for a while. He confirmed what I already felt - that my kidneys are struggling. Lungs too. He said i have a lot of stagnant energy in my body, and I feel that too - it feels like I'm recirculating a lot instead of getting it out.

I am in the process of ordering a biotensor - jsut have to decide which of the 3 to choose - anyone have any advise on that one? IT's for my whole family too.

I don't want to start in on parasite cleanses until my little one are weaned - that is coming up shortly I think. I'm not sure tho whether I"ll have access to drug treatments for parasites. Things are really tightening up here regulation-wise.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Gigi! Sorry I missed your post about the Nazanol from Metagenix. I ordered some. Thank you again for the valuable suggestions.

After two weeks of a swollen face and primordial green ooze clogging everything, it started to move to my lungs as well and I succumbed to abx path. I continue the AI, but have added the dreaded Omnicef for ten days.

After having battled the whole pneumonia thing, I didn't want my lungs to be assaulted again so soon. I'm on the fifth day of abx and the green is mostly gone as is the face pain. I am hoping that I can begin the Nazonal when the abx is done in five more days. The delivery times may coincide.

The Omnicef has helped in clearing the immediate gunk, but it also makes me feel spacey, depressed and out of it. I know I'll have to deal with it's fallout. I also know that everything is recirculating around. So much of these abx symptoms are familiar from the Lyme long-term abx days. I will be happy to be off the stuff, but they're serving a short-term purpose.

If sinus stuff should appear again, I'll be better armed with Nazonal as an alternative treatment.

In the meantime, the snowfall is beautiful, the air is crisp and snow shoveling powder is fun. Wishing everyone happy winter scapes.

Best,

wiserforit2

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skiesmama - If I were going to choose one biotensor, it would be the one from bioplasma.

I have another one that I sometimes use traveling but I don't find it any where near as sensitive.

If I had started with that one I think I would have been frustrated. The more sensitive one seemed to help me learn how to use the less sensitive (if that makes sense).

Might we worth the investment if you are using it for your whole family.

Wish I had an answer for you about shiatsu.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

My biotensor is on the way

Woooo Hoooo

[Big Grin] [woohoo]

hiker53
Member # 6046

Skiesmama,

I tried the more expensive gold biotensor when in Germany and could not get it to work. So, I went with Vernon's bobbers (small biotensor) and I could get it to easily work.

I realize this is probably the opposite of what Nanadubo said, but you might first want to try a cheaper one (I paid twenty dollars) to see if you can actually make it work. Or try a pendulum or a gold ring on a chain to see if you can get it to move before putting a lot of money into a biotensor. Some of my friends cannot get a biotensor or pendulum to work.

Dr. W in Germany, who uses the bionic for healing, and tests with the biotensor, of course has an expensive gold one, but he suggested I go with the smaller cheaper one or a ring on a chain. It works for me.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re shiatsu since shiatsu can do what acupuncture does and can move energy around as well as metals and other toxins, I would go easy with it. How about lymphatic drainage massage or gentle Swedish massage?
canefan17
Member # 22149

hiker53,

If I'm just starting out (muscle testing using biotensor)

are there some good videos I can watch?
Introductory stuff?

I'm a newb to the whole muscle testing game

GiGi
Member # 259

People who are still very toxic and have blocked regulation more than not, have difficulty with tensor. Dyhydration and lack of electrolytes don't help. --

It takes patience; it takes a person to be well hydrated with electrolytes, and it takes a quiet room with no tv or radio going. And no naysayers to interfer with bad energy.

Put yourself in the favorite spot of your home and "find your center" before you start. It will not work if you don't. And learn to be neutral putting "wishful thinking" out of the way. It will not work. A sensitive tensor reacts before you are even aware of your thought running through your head. That is due to the difference in construction. It doesn't mean that you can't help yourself with a homemade one. And we can't compare a Porsche with a bicycle.

Learn how to find out if you have blocked or have open regulation. That is the first thing you need to learn. If you are blocked, your body cannot reveal the truth, because the energy cannot flow. Compare it to a lamp that won't light up when you turn it on because the wires are frayed and don't connect.

Once you get it and learn to tensor, there is nothing much better getting you through the day. I totally agree with Nana re choice, but very sensitive decisions I make with the Bioplasma tensor and I know that I will use it for the rest of my life or at least as long as I am able to hold it up in my hand. It is the best investment I have made.

Keep detoxing, so that you can start living with open regulation all the time. When I first got ill, I was solidly blocked for close to two years. I gave Dr. K. a run for his money guessing what might open it, so that he could go on testing. Tapping wasn't known that well in those days and you can at least temporarily help yourself by the tapping procedure. Or you can use your intuition and hold the very toxin in your field that will open you. Then you will know that that is paramount
in your body's mind and needs treatment desperately. You keep it on your body
to keep regultion open, and continue testing for the remedy that your body really craves.

If it turns out to be charcoal, you know that you need to do binder. If it is DMSA, then you know that your body needs this as a mobilizer. If it is Milk Thistle, you know your body wants organ support, etc. If does not test, don't use it. Best way is to mark your testers in such a way that you won't know what is in it without looking closer.

Got to run.

GiGi
Member # 259

Skiesmama,

"I'm really torn. I had 2 shiatsu treatments, and both brought me further into balance than I've"

Agree with Lex re Shiatsu -

Hurting kidneys, etc. is not a good thing. So I would leave more mobilizing therapies alone for a while longer -- later on Shiatsu, it's great. Lymphatic drainage, colonics, and more organ support. Test yourself for cilantro tincture - I am sure you are safe with rubbing a few drops onto the back in kidney area. If it tests energetically, it is nice to rub onto wrists, for upper region, and onto ankles for lower region. Just a few drops. Don't drown in it.

Hold the bottle onto the area that you want to help - if tensor agrees - rub in a few drops. I do it still on an old heel fracture where metals tend to accumulate. Back of neck, little down spine, are all areas where metals get hung up.

If cilantro tests, rub it in. It gets to the area much more quickly than going through stomach.

Don't use a lot of cilantro tincture too early. It does cross the blood brain barrier (science available) and doing it too early in the detox phase is not wise. Use it only if it tests energetically.

Help clear kidneys - they do not repair like liver does - Renelix; Unda 243 (Seroyal, Genestra, Pharmax - in Toronto).

Take care.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Good info GiGi

Thanks

I'm sure it'll just take some time playing around with it.

Yesterday I muscle tested (without the tensor)
chlorella vs modifilan and the modifilan was a clear NO. Chlorella was an obvious YES.

I could feeeeeel my body regecting the modifilan away. Hard to explain.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I must be blocked. My tensor moves up and down, then side to side, then up and down, and back and forth (like it's confused....perhaps it is, just like me!)

In the meantime, my husband has been doing some basic muscle testing on me (but not all the time).

It is my desire to bring testing into my every day life. I am going to try to find some helpful videos on youtube, etc. If anyone has any suggestions/advice, please let me know.

I will be sending in my saliva sample for round 2 tomorrow. It's been 2 weeks since I finished Round 1. I noticed some folks send in their saliva samples right away. Is that okay or is it best to wait the 2 weeks (as instructed by AI)?

Hope you are all well,
Tammy

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I can typically feel it when I am blocked now and tensor goes nowhere - dead in the water.

I start grabbing things and putting them in the top of my jeans until I find what will open me up. Also can use vials to see what is blocking you - heavy metals etc.

Gigi taught me the "crown" method a couple of years ago. Works like a charm.

Shape your left hand and fingers like a crown, fingers pointing down on top of your head. Tensor should go up and down. Turn the crown over (fingers point up) and tensor should move in opposite direction. If it does not move - you are blocked.

Before doing that, you can practice by simply asking it to show you "yes" and then show you "no".

I find statements work better than questions. "This would be good for me to take - I should take one, I should take two..... when you reach the right number, it will give you a no beyond that.

Tammy,
If you wait two weeks before sending a new sample, you are likely to be 5-6 weeks in between rounds. The drops you just took already did the work - I would send of new samples right away.

The instructions are old and were formatted when most of his clients were in Europe and the mail is quick. Not the case getting back and forth from Germany.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks NanaDubo.
You are right, now I will be about 5-6 weeks between rounds. I hope that is okay.

I thought the waiting period was to allow the drops to settle in and finish their work. Then send new saliva to see how things have settled.

Next time I'll send saliva in right away.

Have a great day,
Tammy

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

The crown technique works beautifully (mentioned above). Thanks Gigi for sharing this.

Re biotensor, you got to start somewhere, sometime. No time like the present to start practising, as I am doing. My regulation seems to be on but fungus sets it off.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Is anyone using Dr. K's CDS, where you listen to the sounds for Borrellia, parasites, fungus
or whatever?

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

I talked with the practitioner doing the shiatsu treatments more about not mobilzing - he said that he will just focus on organ support. I feel better after each treatment. A lot better. I've been having kidney pain all along - it has come and go.

For what it's worth, he's very skilled at what he does - he worked for a year with the Dalai Lama's physician on top of his other training.

I think I will book a colonic tho - I've never had one, and I for some reason forgot all about them - I'm sure that would be helpful right now.

I'm taking renelix, and doing epsom salts baths daily.

Unfortunately, I'm really limited in my options for support due to my location. I don't think that I would be feeling better if the shiatsu wasn't what my body needs. I have too many kids needing me to be sick all the time.

I'm getting more exercise now too - I just started skiing. It made my body tired and sore, but it sure made a huge improvement mentally. The good news is that I went a 2nd time yesterday, and I was barely even sore, so I think I'm making good progress - in fact the shiatus practitiioner said that he noticed an improvement.

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Just to clarify- I've been having kidney pain off and on since I started AI - it didn't start after the shiatsu.

I really appreciate all the input very much. I'll test for the cilantro tincture too - I have my own that I made actually, so that's easy.

One more question - I understand that we don't want to mobilize toxins - but will the shiatsu interfere with AI in another way? Is the reason not to do it soley that we don't want to mobilze, or is there another reason. I feel like I will know if it's not right in terms of mobilizing, from how I feel after a treatment, but I'm still not clear on whether it will actually interfere with the AI treatments?

I've honestly never seen someone who helped me this much before - I really need to feel better so that I can function as a mom to my kids. I've been unwell so much of their life - chronic low health - they need me, and they are growing so fast. I feel like I have to go with anything that makes me feel better.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Skiesmama, go with what works for you. If the shiatu is making you feel better, that may just be what you need to help you detox. I don't think it would interfere with AI in any other way. It's noninvasive, is not adding any mobilizers to the mix. Ask your body when it needs it, how often, how much. A practitioner doesn't have to work for an hour -- they can do a half hour session if that's what your body calls for. Some shiatsu practitioners can read pulses -- those are the best ones.

Even too much walking may not be good for a person; always run things by your body and ask it: do I need shiatsu today? For how long? Can my body handle it? Do I need to take anything before the treatment ? After?

It's not unusual to have the kidneys back up with so much flooding going on with AI. Always make sure you have enough drainers on board, for kidneys, liver, colon. Vary them. Ask. Would an epsom salt bath help me afterwards? Should I take one before tx.? Yatta yatta.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Skiesmama

You wrote this:

I have too many kids needing me to be sick all the time.

You don't need to be sick for your kids, do you?

GiGi
Member # 259

Skiesmama, shiatsu will not interfer with AI. Yes, the opposite of what you say, we do want to mobilize toxins - that is the purpose to get them moving and leaving the body. But there is a big difference between mobilizing and getting them to finally leave the body.

If - with whatever method - you mobilize tooo much, where kidney and liver and other organs get overly stressed - that is the bad part. So going slow and with a lot of organ support is most important.

Be careful with cilantro tincture and use it only when you test for it. It crosses the blood brain barrier --- I have talked a lot about it and it needs to be used with respect. Make sure you use only organic cilantro.

You may feel good initially right after a treatment - one reason being - things have been moved and possibly shifted or possibly moving out.
Just don't do too much and give the body time to detox what has been stirred up.

Metal detox should only be attempted with the help and testing of someone who knows. It is not a do-it-yourself project. I have learned a lot, but even I go get help when I feel I am off course.

The first act in detox is --- mobilizing, but then you need to appropriate agents on board to get them out. Colonics, several in a row, help.
Read some of the protocols from Dr.K. I have been posting. Binders, etc. are most important.

Got to go. Shiatsi therapist should be able to advise you dealing with the after effects. I hope he understands heavy metal toxicity. If not, you need to find someone who does.

Best to you.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Today I had terrible toxic exposure. I was visiting a sick relative who had a kerosene heater blasting in his basement. when I entered the house, I smelled the fumes in his kitchen.

I didn't mean to stay so long, but I ended up staying an hour or so.

About an hour later, the pain hit me right in my weak spot - the lower back. I can hardly walk now, and have a hard time sitting and standing.

I've done coffee enemas, a sauna, the 3 pekana drainage products, chlorella, minerals, electrolytes, and a large gluten-free pizza to wash down my troubles.

So far, nothing has helped.
Does anyone have any other recommendations?
I had no idea that fumes could cause this much trouble. This has set me back for sure.

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

most shiatsu therapists, like most drs., know nothing about metals. You know more than 99 percent of the practitioners out there.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Do the ASK AND RECEIVE on yourself,The Joeje. Perhaps investigate how to do a Religious Science (Ernest Holmes) treatment...the mind is a powerful tool but most of the time we let the body run our lives.

A good book to study is Dr. John Sarno's MIND OVER BACK PAIN. He believes back pain is 99 percent emotional. there's a lot of good insights in there. When we label ourselves with this or that illness we lock ourselves in a cage -- like the mime in the box who can't get out until he just lets the bars melt away.

I am working on these things myself. . .

gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiserforit2:
OMG -- I have a sinus infection big time! Haven't had one in twenty years. ENT wants me on Omnicef 300 mg. for ten days. No Neti-Pot/Steaming/Vitamin C/Vitamin A is doing a thing for this infection and my face and head hurt!

Any other options that people have used besides the abx?

thanks!

My ENT wanted me on steroid spray and I rejected that because steroids about killed me two years ago when I took them. Although, there isn't much that will get into your blood stream with the nasal spray, it's not worth the risk. I had a horrible infection and this is how I got in under control.

Have you tried Xlear? http://www.amazon.com/Xlear-Nasal-Wash-1-50-Ounces/dp/B000QYNWS2

Additional things I take for my sinus infection (in addition to the neti-pot)...

I use A. Vogel Homeopathic Sinus Relief http://www.iherb.com/A-Vogel-Sinus-Relief-120-Tablets/5125?at=1 Excellent reviews.

I also use Homeopathic Allergy relief. http://www.vitacost.com/Hylands-Seasonal-Allergy-Relief Great reviews for this too.

And the thing that I believe helps me a lot is Elderberry Extract.
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Answer-Sambucus-nigra-Black-Elder-Berry-Extract-8-fl-oz.

Sure hope you get that infection taken care of soon.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

My only comment: Very early in the detox phase, I learned to be careful and did not take saunas. The increased circulation can send the toxins in the opposite direction. It was not "recommended" to me to do sauna until many, many months later after starting general detox. I had been treated close to three years before I started sauna.

I never liked these toxic odors and still don't. The level of sensitivity in the early years is so strong that we are almost paranoid about any odors. ANS gone haywire! We smell it when nobody else does. I remember smelling basil once outside a small store that was selling it fresh inside --- I ran like a crazy woman. I still have a strong sense of smell, but now I cook with it all the time.

Don't let the imagination take over. I know, when it hurts it hurts. Just be careful with sauna -- that is all I can say. If the major toxic metals are still in the gut and lower area, they can easily go the wrong direction if pushed.

Testing and timing is important.

Take care.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement