LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 49)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what's causing my brain to detox like crazy but I'm on the CORE, four caps a day. I stopped the lyme cocktail for a while.
Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex,
I have come to decide that within few weeks of AI the metals are flowing without much trying. It takes not much more than avoiding/helping inflammation while it is happening. And of course binders.

I would test what actually is priority for your body right now: are metals still testing? Are parasites popping up? test with Parasite CD or anything that is an antiparasic med. If yes, treat parasites.

Remember that die-off parasites release fungi if your antifungals test. There is also a Fungi CD. It doesn't matter which fungi. If it tests, treat fungi.

Slow down parasite meds and instead treat fungi - do garlic and whatever you know works for you for fungi. Dead fungi feels worse than almost any of the others.

At this stage, I would only treat what tests. Cool off on the others. It does not take long as the house gets cleaner to move from one Babuschka to the next. If you test for Vitamin A or Viral CD tests, that means pulling out your antivirals for testing (Lauricidin, etc.)

The cleaner you get, the more often things change from one day to the next. Do not do the same thing over and over - but only test and treat as you find it with your method of testing.

That's been my method and it usually agrees with the people I can check with for the next move.

The Babuschka line-up changes almost daily. When the parasites fall, the others come tumbling down!

Take care.

P.S. I know I have not answered some things I wanted to - but have little time. My husband has almost the first 1000 IV antibiotic behind him and the reactions are a totally new revelation that I am still trying to figure out.

P.P.S. ukcarry, not sure whether you are aware of it but your posts sound so much better than they did months ago. You are getting better - I can tell!!! Hope it feels that way to you. Sometimes it takes looking back a stretch of time to realize how much has changed in the interim.
Good luck to you and hope you get your tensor working - I wouldn't know what to do next if it weren't for tensor testing. Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a parasite CD?

Gigi or someone,

When you have time would you please explain what you mean by a parasite CD?

Your husband is in my prayers.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 6678 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The CDs are actual CDs that you can buy from the Kling Academy. You can listen to them or test with them -- when I listened to the fungal CD I was detoxing so badly for three days I vowed never to do that again. And And. one of K's former assistants said that she thinks the parasite CD more or less just ****es off the critters.

Why not buy the latest manual from the Academy from the March seminar? It contains much info. They also have one on Lyme that is from the evening talk K gave.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you test with a CD. Do you have to have it playing?

Thanks.
Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 6678 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The frequencies are on the CD, you put it near you as you would a supplement or testing vial and see if it resonates.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Nanadubo:

TO clarify--do I turn the CD on or leave it off.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Received final report on Saturday; all yellow and green. Clear after 14 rounds & about a 150 day retest.

Saw mention about sores on/in mouth or tongue; I had those on my tongue after amalgams removed (was already on PSP).

Also have Mycoplasma infection for over a year and nothing my Dr. and I have tried seems to knock it down the slightest bit.

I feel lousy. Hope this improves soon, as my work schedule is hectic and resting any time I feel that I need to do so is not an option.

Will post again after summertime is done. For specific communications/questions, my email address is: [email protected]

TTY in October. Hope everyone heals and stays well!

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker, you don't have to turn the CD on, just hold it as you would test anything else.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for you guys - when on AI, is it okay to take homeopathics?

I'm sneezing and have watery eyes from something that's in bloom now (I get it every spring, but it only lasts a couple weeks). I've been taking a homeopathic and an herbal anti-hystamine for it and it just dawned on me that the homeopathic might be a problem.

I *have* to take something, I can't just sneeze and sniffle while I teach pilates.

Thanks.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

HG told a colleague of mine that homeopathics are fine.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Lex. I was testing well for them, so I thought they probably were, but doesn't hurt to check.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

HG told me it was fine. I often take the Pekana detox products and they are homeopathic.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I've taken the Pekana, they are good.

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the encouraging comments, Gigi!

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had hair regrow in bald spots during AI? We're fairly sure that my husband's hair is coming in thicker on the top of his head - I noticed one day in a busy moment and didn't mention it, and the next day he asked me if I thought it was looking a little thicker - exciting stuff [Smile]

My little girls - 3 and 5 who finished with the last round - 6 - are sleeping so much better. BOth used to wake up repeatedly in the night. Now it's a rare occurrence for either to wake up. My 3 year old went through months and months of waking up between 3 and 5am for an hour or 2. IT's such a relief that has passed! IT's the first time I've been sleeping through the night undisturbed in over 10 years! Both girls are calmer overall as well.

I suspect that my 8 year old will need some more rounds and will retest after 3 months. He has improved a lot, but I still feel he has some more work left to do - we'll see.

My 10 year old and I are the only ones left now - we just submitted samples after round 7.

I'm also curious if there is anyone using urine therapy with AI? Feel free to message me privately if you don't want to talk publicly.

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spirogirl2010
Member # 31147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spirogirl2010   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Fellow Lyme Group,

I am new to the group and want to introduce myself.

I live in Texas and was dx in April 2010. I'm not real sure how long I've had lyme, but think since 2006.

When I found out what it means to have lyme, I totally freaked out. I immediately requested doxy from my ENT/ allergy MD. I made an appt. to see the only LLMD in my area. Two weeks later I was tested for co-infections and it was negative. Of course I feel that is incorrect. I have sx of bartonella for sure and maybe babs.

After getting deathly sick from the abx after about 6 weeks, I stopped abx tx. Shortly after this my LLMD was threaten before the TMA and stopped treating lyme patients. I now have to go to LA.

The TX LLMD recommended Zhang protocol when I no longer could tolerate the abx. I tried it for 7 months. I began to feel almost normal after 3-4 mos.

I then tried to do heavy metals detox via IV EDTA. All my sx came roaring back after only to IV"s. I stopped the IV immediately. It took two months to start to feel better.

I have switched from Zhang to Buhner and Spiro to treat my infections and am now feeling almost normal after almsot two months on tx.

I did the allergy-immun test a few months ago and just ordered the dropps March 1. I still have not received it. I sent an email to inquire and was sent a paypal bill. I have since straigten this out and not sure if drops have been sent or if they are about to send them.

There was also confusion on billing for the drops. I paid 456 euro, but was told by the company the price is 355 euro. I asked them to adjust the payment and haven't heard anything on this.

They did finally figure out I had already paid and I guess they will now send the drops.

I am feeling a bit disappointed in the confusion on AI's part. And now to see the posts for members here who are also having problems with the company. I hope this isn't a trend and I will from this point foward get better service.

I look forward to being a part of many discussions on this group feed. Thank you for all the great information that I have read.

My prayers are with each and everyone who suffer from this horrendous illness. May you all find your way back to a healthy life.

--------------------
SpiroGirl2010

Posts: 4 | From Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Spirogirl2010

Sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to get the drops. Did they send you an e-mail telling you about your disregulations?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Spirogirl2010, and I hope you get a lot out of the AI therapy, once you get started!

This is a small company that has suddenly received far more clients over the past year/18 months, so turnaround may be slower and is also obviously affected by mail time [I probably get mine faster because am in the UK].

When you add to that the facts that the owner does not have much English and has very recently changed premises, you can see how things can go a little astray at times, but persevere,

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Dear Folks

just in case you haven't heard about the upcoming Dr. K seminars esp. those in Washington state, listen up: There is one scheduled for beginning of May which contains vital information.

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/

spirogirl2010
Member # 31147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spirogirl2010   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hiker53,

No I didn't get anything on disregulation from AI. What is it?

Also, thank you all for welcoming to the group.

--------------------
SpiroGirl2010

Posts: 4 | From Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Strange that almost immediately after I get the final report from AI my head turns numb and I feel like I'm back to square one with coordination off, brain fog. I took biltricide last full moon -- I felt no effects at the time and am wondering if this is the aftermath of the biofilms breaking? Or is the CORE, minerals booting out the metals.

I have laid off the cocktail slurry and am just using the micromins, electrolytes and M-water. When I'm like this, no biotensor is going to give me the right answer.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Lex- after my parasite work earlier in the month I had a massive metal release, then fungus, then viruses. Maybe you are experiencing the same thing?

My head gets a little woozy with fungus die off.

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex, I'm planning to be at the seminar.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, yes, listen to Nana. You now have to be active because, based on your previous posts when things looked bad, once the errors are corrected, the immune system is stepping in and letting things move. I posted a couple of days ago how to find out what the major culprit is for the day or a couple of days, whether metals, parasites, fungi, bacteria, viruses -- you need to go into the defensive and help this stuff out.

AI in itself does not detox -- it merely turns the spigots on and then you need to support the toxins on their way out. AI is only a method to relay the correct electromagnetic information to the DNA system. If enough of the errors have been corrected via the "informed" water, the detoxification will start working.

Will probably see some of you at the Dr. K. seminar in May. I am planning to be there also.

Since DVD's take weeks to be done, I seat myself near speakers and record all the important info.
I can listen to it again and again afterward. This is how I learned a lot over the years. The volume of information is huge, so be prepared.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I went for cranial sacral today -- bones all stuck. Sinuses plugged. New moon coming up --

oh brother, the flood gates have opened.

Wish I could be with you all in Redmond, Wa. in May but I just spent a wad in February in NYC plus I bought the manual that includes radiation tips.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

Just checking in. I completed Round #19 today, and will send in a new sample tomorrow.

I've noticed that the turn-around time since before Thanksgiving has been much longer--6 weeks to two months each time.

As for myself, I had to go onto anti-seizure medicine in November. Unfortunately, it has some unpleasant side effects (mainly being cranky, dizzy, and more tired), but these are more bearable than being hospitalized unconscious.

This week, I had my first seizure since November 2010. According to my husband, it was quite brief and less severe than the previous ones. I slept most of the next day, but at least I could be woken up! I was hoping to never have another one.....

I have been taking chlorella with cilantro tincture following 30 minutes later, twice a day, as recommended by Dr. K to pull heavy metals out of the brain. There has been a continuous decrease in brain fog over time since I started this--the one symptom that has consistently improved on a daily basis under any treatment at all. I can actually think for more than an hour at a time now!

Daily, I am also taking a binder drink with Bentonite clay and various high-fiber binders such as flax seed, ground up citrus peel, pectin, etc.

The worst current symptoms are terrible memory and fatigue. Sometimes, I feel like sleep is my only product. However, I am getting more things done these days than I have for a long time.

I really appreciate those who are continuing to post on this thread, and to GiGi for keeping it going!!!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1243 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re Lyme cocktails -- a word of encouragement to those who are just starting out. They really are helpful. Soon after I take my individualized slurry I feel more energy, stronger, clearer, so don't underestimate the power of K's Lyme cocktails. Get tested by a practitioner to determine what's best for you and if you can, as Gigi keeps saying, learn to test yourself.

K says on numerous occasions that many of his patients learn how to manage their own symptoms and I think this is the goal -- to put ourselves back in the driver's seat.

Also just want to share what came to be strongly last nite as I was meditating. Keep your consciousness high. Just listening to the news and all the horrors that are going on the world with threats of a gov't shutdown -- that can really give the immune system a whammie. And thus the microbes get the upper hand. My ongoing objective is to take myself in hand.

GiGi
Member # 259

Cass and all,

"I have been taking chlorella with cilantro tincture following 30 minutes later, twice a day, as recommended by Dr. K to pull heavy metals out of the brain. There has been a continuous decrease in brain fog over time since I started this--the one symptom that has consistently improved on a daily basis under any treatment at all. I can actually think for more than an hour at a time now!"

Cass, Dr. K. does not recommend
doing heavy metal detoxing in this matter. Cilantro, as I have often posted, crosses the blood brain barrier, and therefore many people are not ready to take cilantro the way your describe it. Cilantro taking should be based on testing before doing so, and if you are tested you will quickly find out that many times cilantro does not test well, while it may be testing at another time.

You should also take the binders (chlorella and some of the others) at least four times a day, 20 minutes before the meals and at bedtime. If you don't, the metals may get hung up, reabsorb and be redistributed in the various body compartments.

If the gut with its many nerve endings where the metals may also be is not cleared before you start taking agents, such as cilantro, they may reach a roadblock downward and the metals may just be shifting back into the brain. In other words, the gut has to be clean before you mobilize metals in the brain.

With or without seizure problems, I would not dare attempt to do detoxing without prior energetic testing.
The timing of the binders is just as important to be in place when the food will bring the toxins down to avoid redistributing.

Binders are chlorella, betasitosterol, chitosan, apple pectin, and some others/ Bentonite clay I stay away from because when timed wrong, it grabs also the good minerals. I myself have never taken Flaxseed as a binder.

If you are in any way mineral deficient, detoxing is a huge problem until corrected. We just discovered with my husband that for one reason or another, he is extremely amino acid deficient, any of which is needed for any detoxing. He is now getting infusions to correct that deficit. Malabsorption, malabsorption, leaky gut, all that left a mark. I don't know how long it will take to slowly fill these empty places. Read up on Amino Acids and their purpose. Be sure you take digestive aids. Be sure you get good proteins and absorb them well.

If you don't know your mineral status, do a $46 hair test with Doctor's Data. Be sure you rule out KPU/HPU. A very high percentage of Lymies have that problem. Start testing yourself. I am doing super well, but I still test the CORE on myself and I do test occasionally for a couple.
My husband tests for CORE every day. It takes a long time to erase the deficit.

If you have not treated for parasites, you are missing a huge contributor to ongoing problems and I now believe you will not solve them unless you treat parasites. Parasites are holding toxic metals in their coat and clearing the metals does not happen very readily unless you treat the parasites. Babesia is a major parasite living of your blood! and nutrients you will not get. You can add a fortune in supplements and it will not benefit you unless you treat parasites.

Got to go! Take care all.

spirogirl2010
Member # 31147

Hi GiGi,

I am new to the group and have just recieved AI drops. I am very nervous in getting started with this new therapy.

I was diagnosed with lyme April 2010, but may have had it since late 2006.

I began abx tx with doxy, then added ceftin 2 weeks later. I had to stop ceftin due to allergic reaction. That was replaced by amoxicillin. Then plaquinil was added two weeks later. I then had to stop all abx due to severe diarhea and weight loss.

My LLMD who has since stopped treating lyme due to harassment from the Texas Medical Board, suggested I try Zhang protocol. I did and within 3 weeks I began feeling much improved.

I then did the IV EDTA heavy metals test that showed very elevated levels of lead and gadolinium, and elevated cadmium, and slightly elevated nickle and aluminum. When I tried to detox via IV EDTA I got so very sick. All my lyme symptoms that surface during abx tx came roaring back. I immediately stopped treatment.

I decided to try AI because I feel perhaps I have a problem with my detox pathways.

Before starting my drops I want to consult with someone with experience to make sure I do this correctly.

I am now taking the Buhner herbs and Spiro from Raintree. I am feeling improvement. I ask Heinz if I should stop the herbs and he said no I didn't need to. I hear from some that I should. What do you think?

I am also concerned about how the drops may make me feel. I have just in the last 2-3 weeks got functional and don't want to go back to feeling bad.

What about binders? I have milk thistle, chlorella, bentonite, charcoal and cilantro essential oil. The only thing I take currently is milk thistle and chlorella.

I am a vegitarian and eat lots of raw vegis. I get my omega 3 from flax oil and chia seed.

I still get the burning sensations in my muscles, sinus area, tmj and achey feet occassionally. Not as bad as it was.

I would appreciate your input before I begin the drops. Or the input of anyone with longterm experience with AI.

Thank you.

My D.O. checked my blood for magnesium, Zinc and calcium. Everything was good.

I did a stool sample test for parasites that came back negative.

--------------------
SpiroGirl2010

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

SpiroGirl

I would suggest you not call yourself "SpiroGirl."

Cilantro oil? It's not a binder; it's a mobilizer and as Gigi said in her post above, cilantro needs to be used carefully and only when one tests for it.

Parasites stool samples are worthless. ART testing will reveal if you have parasites and no doubt you do.

Oral magnesium is not to be used when one has Lyme. Dr. K recommends magnesium oil or magnesium flakes which goes into bath water or foot soak.

There are times when I took the drops when I was not a happy camper -- mainly because I was not taking enough binders. The body is basically our laboratory and we need to get over the fear.

The AI drops were a pivotal treatment for me -- one cannot give a guarantee that you won't feel worse, but if you do, chalk it up to improvement.
If you take your binders, you will learn which ones and how much to take to help yourself through the healing crises.

Some people I know felt nothing on the AI drops. My body is a sensitive one and I feel everything.

Gigi lists the binders in her post above -- I want to add one CHITOPOWER which is supposed to be better than regular chitosan.

All good things

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

spirogirl2010 - you said -

"I then did the IV EDTA heavy metals test that showed very elevated levels of lead and gadolinium, and elevated cadmium, and slightly elevated nickle and aluminum. When I tried to detox via IV EDTA I got so very sick. All my lyme symptoms that surface during abx tx came roaring back. I immediately stopped treatment."

When you got your AI test result were some heavy metals checked off? Can't imagine there weren't has we all did. This is not just an indication that you have them but that your body does not recognize them as toxic.

If so, you have "allgerie" (Greek - incorrect response) to lead, nickel etc., these may have just recirculated due to the IV EDTA. Could be why you felt horrible.

Ditto what Lex said about parasites. They are not easy to find with lab tests but if you have heavy metals and lyme, the parasites are there too.

IMO, doing AI is a way of taking charge of your health by giving your body a chance to work the way it was meant to.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re EDTA intravenous -- some drs. don't know this but the Sumo wrestler sitting beside you is not supposed to get the same amount as the 100 pounder.
spirogirl2010
Member # 31147

Thank you all for your respones.

Lex: I call myself Spirogirl after the herbal tx from Rainforest called Spiro. I have been taking it and some of the Buhner herbs for two months and am now beginning to feel almost normal. Today was my best day since I was diagnosed. I was out all day today shopping and running errands, enjoy in warm spring day. It was awesome.

Nana: Yes some metals did show up on the AI test ( mercury, lead, nickle and copper). Recirculating metals was in the red.

I had some molds, 3-penicilliums, 2- mucors. I had mold remediation last year and had aspergillus in my home, but it didn't show up in AI test.

All my genetic toxin had red x's. What does this mean?

Most of my readings were in the yellow and just 3 in the red. I hope this means I'm not too bad off.lol

Thank you all again. I do feel better about getting started. I will keep you all posted.

--------------------
SpiroGirl2010

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Genetic toxins with red x's are miasms. The memory of disease stored in your DNA from past generations.

Look up Hahnemann's Miasm theory.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

SpiroGirl

what I meant was that sometimes the nickname we give ourselves can cast us in stone. So when I see SpiroGirl I am going to think SpiralGirl because obviously you are spiraling out of where you were.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look Lex, you should leave politics out of this forum. Just because YOU may not have liked Spiro Agnew, you have no right to tell people that they shouldn't adopt his name. [lol]

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Spirochetes? Ever heard of them?

Aspergillus falls into the mucor fungi area. They do not look for each individual one, and I don't think I ever head of any Lyme person who did not have red x's in the fungi area. Usually, if you have problems with fungi, metals are the cause.
They also do not look for all the many toxic metals, but just the major ones. Usually if a person has one, it means some of the others are present also. That seems to be the Lyme ecosystem.

Hope for everyone to have good days.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

chaps

I was not referring to Spiro Agnew but "spirochetes" .... you know, the critters that are trying to kill us all?

Someone wise on this forum once said it's not a good idea to call yourself a "Lymee" if you want to get well.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

After procaine injections in back, neck and a couple on head, my chin has turned red and swollen.
My entire face feels dehydrated and tight. The day after the injections my right upper arm burned so badly I could barely touch it. I am waiting to hear back from the MD to see if he uses procaine without preservatives.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

claims there are no preservatives in procaine. I don't think I want that stuff again.
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I'm pretty sure it was procaine injections I had along a lengthy scar a year or so ago. I had a huge emotional release that lasted the entire next day.

Didn't have any of the other issues you mentioned.

Let us know if it was the preservatives.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one else dealing with costochondritis and spine pain? This has been the major biggy for me despite binders.
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Nanadubo -- dr. said there are no preservatives in his procaine.

WIserforit2 you might try glucosamine sulfate from Premier Research Labs and cranial sacral therapy. If there is a five element acupuncturist near you, ask them to clear Aggressive Energy on the back -- they know how to do this. It releases a lot of pent up energy and makes the entire meridian system flow.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wiserforit,
I have osteochondritis and back pain. Is that about the same as costo?
Osteo C is mineral deposits along the vertebral end plates. Lots of back pain- doc says lead is trapped in there somehow. I am looking forward to getting rid of it via AI detox.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

lead is mostly stored in the long bones, joints, etc. Help yourself with having detoxamin tested by your practitioner and taking it for a while. Detoxing metals may take a few years. And sometimes you need to give it a push. I thought you had a practitioner who energy tests!! Ask - they will guide you. It is not taken care with binders and AI only tells the immune system to go into action recognizing the toxins. If you have been living with the toxins for years, it does need a little help.

If you have not treated parasites, give it a strong thought. That's where most of the metals are stored - inside the parasites - tiny invisible or huge. But they are there - there is no doubt. I seem to remember you had lung problems at one time - make sure you test parasites! energetically, because hardly any lab will find anything. Get yourself a lungworm vial and test it yourself with your tensor. Or of course an expert tester. If you don't test positive for them now, as long as symptoms, any symptoms persist, do not ignore parasites. Babesia is a parasite. Lungworm is a very common one among the Lyme people.

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex, thejoje, and Gigi --

Thank you for your replies regarding the spine pain/costochondritis.

thejoje -- it looks as though osteochondritis is different from costo- I have pain between my ribs and around my sternum, which seems to be more costo- than osteo-.... That said, I also have pain in all my joints, which came on after pneumonia thought to be mycoplasma. At this stage of the game, who knows what lablel to give any of it!

Lex, thank you for the acupuncture/five points and glucosamine suggestions. Glucosamine is something for me to retry. Right now I think acupuncture may be too much for me -- Lymph massage is hard on me, so stronger stuff might be too much.

Gigi -- I have long kept the parasite importance in my mind as a next step. Dr. A is not seeing the metals and parasites as something to address right away, since inflammation and difficulty with remedies is rough right now. My own testing of supplements, remedies, etc. seems to be pointing in different directions too. So, I'm not ignoring parasites, but I'm not prepared to address them full force right now.

Just got round ten from AI with 4 chemical substances, 4 biological substances and 9 energetic blockades. So, chemicals are way down and energetic blockades are way up.

I may wait a bit before I start the drops, since I'm going on vacation with the kids. So, treatment approach feels a little disconbobbulated right now.... BUT, thank you to everyone for the suggestions, which I will try in time.

I wish everyone Spring-time energy and light,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi

I feel the heavy metals flooding my system. I haven't felt this awful in years. I thought chlorella would help . . . I hate to mobilize more than is already being mobilized after the AI drops.

Comments.

GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, test phospholipids with microsilica. Check if lead shows now. If so, EDTA contained in phospholipids
helps there. Detoxamin suppositories works well for lead.
Wonderlab EDTA. Calcium Disodium.

Lead is easier to grab with suppositories, but you need to test every day. The collection of metals seems to be never ending and you need to every day test what is up front and most important to the body. Do not stay with the same treatment every day, because once parasites were or are being addressed, it shows up one day as metal, fungi, or even viral (which may even cause a slight temp for a day).

You have to be constantly on the alert and test the Babuschkas -- for the most important to treat that day.

It is amazing that once things start moving, they move. Take Joint Care or such, Glucosamine. Test the different ones in the stores if you don't have them at home. My husband always tests for Gluco, while I test for the Joint Care (similar, but not the same from Swanson's), I ALWAYS find that the lead (Pb) test at that point.
Different metals choose different exodus. Testing, testing, testing to find the one you need. The toxin reservoir is huge for the people above 40. Imagine what my husband has stored away at 85 and the emotional cache from WWII that kept things locked up pretty good for years.

He has been found to be very amino acid deficient and is getting huge IV's made based on his lab work. Now the toxins are really, really flowing --- every day a new surprise. Have a hard time keeping up. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't know how to test myself. It always saves the day.

Lex, again, start the day with testing the CD's and any metal vial (one that contains all toxic metals in a tiny vial). That will give you the direction for the day. Find what resonates with the frequencies and combine them with phospholipids.
Find the post where I posted about making the slurry. We are addressing a total ecosystem, and any toxin can create similar pains/problems. Diagnosing a specific ailment whether costo or such does not matter. Just know the neurotoxins are on their way and you will have to support them as they appear. From my experience, not much is more important than the hidden parasites holding many of the metals; the fungi; some bacteria; and viruses. You can't get at them until the parasites are addressed.
Dr. K. talked about that years ago in "Looking Beyond". Right now we are moving into a full moon, parasites' wedding and replicating. Watch how you feel! But you have got to mop up metals, etc. in between the different parasite treatments.

I know somewhere there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Blessings.

P.S. the Fungi die-off when it finally happens I find to be the worst. Get your antifungals out and test!

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi,

I finally was able to send you an e-mail this week with the information about the issues with our samples mix up...I just want to make sure you got it. Let me know if not and I will re-send.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi,

I have been thinking about you and your husband. Sending you both good vibes.

I got on the Biltricide today.

GiGi, I am going to memorize your words in my head one of these days. Every post is such a precious gem.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex and gigi:

I was only making a joke with the Sprio Agnew thing. That's why I put the laughing emoticon there.

Cheeeez! Everyone's so serious around here.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Has anyone tried the Byron White lyme remedies? I have been hearing good things.

Also wanted to ask GiGi if she has ever used thalamus to relieve head congestion.

Wishing you all a peaceful weekend.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLND had me take the A-Bab one before I started on Mepron. He said it made the transition to Mepron easier to take. I did take it for a few weeks, and then was on Mepron/Zith for about 9 months.

My LLND also recommends A-L, for Lyme. I took that for some time.

I took A-Bart for awhile, but nothing happened at all with it.

I haven't been taking any of these while doing Allergie-Immun drops. My husband, who also tests positive for Lyme, takes A-L.

No big reaction, either positive or negative.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1243 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

No, Lex, I have not used thalamus. Test for lungworm - it is definitely causing congestion big time. Mold is a problem with many and it can cause so many different problems, it is frightening. Even if it does not test early, it seems to be testing energetically after some other layers have been lifted. Dr. K. alerted me to read Shoemakers Mold Survivor. Since my husband is on the amino acid IV's, the neuro symptoms are really popping up severely and besides the metals that I find almost daily, I now find mold. Do some googling for mold symptoms - it's scary. It is his op that mold is undertreated -- I remember him saying that several years ago. Now I find it testing almost daily. Tons of chlorella, 30-40 tabl. 3x a day. That of course delivers a lot of perfect nutrition. Also SSKI nebulized which I also used when treating lungworm.

So I would check lungworm (varestrongylus klapowi) which can cause a bundle of problems looking like pneumonia - and definitely pay attention to mold. Definitely both are common with Lyme and without Lyme.

I have known the person producing the BWhite remedies for at least 10plus years and cannot get excited about him or his products. But that is me.

If anyone still has symptoms of various kind, don't hang your hat on Lyme. I think many people are barking up the wrong tree and it is important to avoid tunnel vision. Many people have long taken care of Lyme, but are not paying attention to the other miserables causing identical symptoms, but are not Lyme & Co. caused.
I know it is easy to develop sort of a phobia about Lyme and this can become a problem. This is really a problem with Babesia - just compare symptoms - and how many people are chasing Babesia to the ultimo while the symptoms are caused by different invaders.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3Ae8C8qiBNUJ:rantery.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycotoxins.html+mold+symptoms+in+humans+and+black+mold&cd=1&h l=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I think we need to keep an open mind looking more elsewhere than Lyme and the usual -

Wishing good things for all!

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Gigi, thanks again. Where did you get your lung worm vial?You give us all something to think about. Stepping out of the box . . .

Blessings to you and your husband and all of those who are seeking the answers,

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

PS, Gigi,

what remedies are used for Lung Worm?

Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Gigi,

Thanks for your responses and for keeping this thread going!

I have done anti-parasite work several times already, including Humaworm twice, a month of Alinia, and some other anti-parasite stuff. I plan to do more anti-parasite stuff starting again next week.

Thanks for your cautions.

Best,

Cass A

GiGi
Member # 259

I got the lungworm test vial from several people. But you can easily get it from www.ergopathics.com

The lungworm protocol was posted in detail. Pull up some threads from one of the moms who treat their kids, poster's name starts with Mom......
It is a 6week protocol of Ivermectin, Pyrantel pamoate, Albenza, Alinia. I have the details if needed. It is done in combination with nebulizing of SSKI.

If you still have neuro problems after all this, investigate MOLD. You may not see it in your house and you may not smell it, but check it.

From what I learned, Humaworm is insufficient for a serious parasite problem.Especially if you waited years and years to do this type of colon cleansing.

[ 04-18-2011, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

Lex, I forgot - yes I used Thalamus. A homeopathic vial applied to my husband's body with green laser sweeps. I got that from a German Klinghardt practitioners - called Regenersen. Not sure if it is available here. I use it on him to sweep whenever he energetically tests for it.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Weird results from AI.

AI sent me a letter saying they can find no more disregulations and have shown me the graphs again. This will be the third time they have told me this. The numbers are exactly the same in every category as they were in August despite having done another round. Doesn't make sense. If AI keeps working the numbers should be higher. Plus one number was in the red last time and the exact same number is now in the yellow.

Still have 8 yellows out of the 19 categories. The rest are green.

Thoughts?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

GiGi
Member # 259

The body will keep regulating for many months to come. All does not happen with every drop you take. Detoxing the problem areas can take many months. AI is not a detox program. Rather it simply corrects the information in your DNA, and when the body has the correct information, it can then get active and do what it has not been able to do probably for years. This is very clear once you spend some time and read the website and learn to understand that the human body is a dynamic system -- one positive creates another positive, and another positive, until finally it has regained total function again. The worm had a lot of time to work through many layers before it got to the core and healing takes time.

If you still face ongoing exposures that do not contribute to healing but go against it, you may have to look into that and see if you need to make changes. I have been posting about some of these constantly.

We have found if the mineral and amino acid levels are still deficient, that would make any detoxin nearly impossible until you have been able to build them up. We have to remember that a lot went wrong with absorption due to food allergies if you had these. Leaky gut is not repaired overnight. Toxic metals take years to leave, and if parasites have not been dealt with,
they (metals, etc.) are locked up with some of them.

It's difficult to understand - but AI is not like taken a few aspirin and then all is well. It is a slow and careful undoing of mechanisms causing damage by improper treatments, medicines, lifestyle. Maybe finding out what you are lacking to improve more quickly will help.

Take care.

hiker53
Member # 6046

I understand that AI does not make one well. I have read their site many times and I lead a very healthy lifestyle.

I am detoxing like crazy--lots of metals flowing. My minerals and amino acids test fine.

Have done parasite cleansing. My hosue has been mold tested and is fine. No bad fungi in my body, either.

I just figured the numbers would change and I still don't understand why the same number in August was in the red zone and now that same number is suddenly in the yellow zone. If the numerical value did not change, neither should the color.

My health is constantly improving--just didn't quite understand the AI results, but I will just not worry about it and go on with living and getting healthier.

Thanks.

Hiker53

[ 04-19-2011, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi -

I'm still not sure if you received my e-mail which you had asked me to send but I know you are busy healing your husband so no need to contact HG at this point as you had kindly offered.

HG recently responded to me and I think this time he finally understands that we are starting over with all three of us after this fiasco with the sample mix up. He asked me to send new samples so that is a good sign.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Hiker,

That's great you have so many greens and that your health is constantly improving. I guess it sounds like you can still have some yellows but they find no more disregulations...so I guess the yellows are caused by something else rather than a disregulation.

I agree that is very odd that the number stayed the same and sounds like a typo or something to me.

I hope my boys and I will be in your spot soon!

tickbattler

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tickbattler,

My point is that in August of 2010 I had the exact same numbers in every category as I do now and was declared well, yet still had some areas in the yellow. In January they found more problems and I did another round and now they say I am fine. Every number stayed the same--so that is a lot of typos [Eek!]

How can the same number mean red in August and now mean yellow? Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I am not going to worry about it--life is too short for that. Hope your family is blessed with good health soon.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, I got my "end of treatment" report from Allergie-Immun. I've kind of been expecting this for the past couple of months, even though I still have some symptoms that are pretty debilitating. Others, like chronic low body temperature, are just indicators of deeper problems that haven't yet resolved.

However, I'm concentrating on binders now and will be doing some more parasite treatment in the very near future.

After that......

Best,

Cass A

GiGi
Member # 259

Tickbattler, I talked with HG and his wife, both of them on two difference occasions several days ago. In general, they both commented that a mix-up as you described can technically not happen with the way their system works. I didn't debate the issue, because I did not understand the mix-up as you described it. But hope it will turn out satisfactorily for you this time.

I hope you will send the pages in separately for each member to be tested. Just as you sent it to me. Then there will be no chance for confusion.

I will alert them to e-mail me if they do not understand. I am sure all will be okay.

GiGi
Member # 259

Again, getting to the point where AI cannot find at the present time any dysregulations, does not mean you are "fine" or totally well or you should not have any more symptoms at all.

It may take time for the body to restructure itself and slowly correct all. The longer you have lived with dysregulations, the longer it will take after they are done. If I remember, if you have you have been living with disruptions for ten years, it can take a year of restructuring.

You should feel better, but the total results will take time.

New exposures the body can't handle, that's another story.

Take care. Off to a long amino IV with my husband. Malabsorption by any cause leaves marks that take a long time to correct.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

As a friend who has long completed AI recently told me, once the AI drops aren't needed, then the fun begins and I can attest to that. This is not for sissies. You don't finish the drops and all of a sudden you're home free. That's when the work begins. We all need to learn to test ourselves because no practitioner can be there for us 24/7.
We walk out of their office and things have already shifted.

GiGi
Member # 259

Here is the Lungworm protocol (Varestrongylus Klapowi)

First 2 weeks:

Ivermectin 12 mg 4 times per day for 14 days.
Pyrantel pamoate 1000 mg once per day at bedtime for 14 days

Second 2 weeks:

Albenza 400 mg twice daily for 14 days.

Third 2 weeks:

Alinia 1000 mg twice daily with meals for 14 days

Get the first two at a compounding pharmacy (check prices, they differ greatly)
The last two are conventional.

Protocol may have to be repeated with some or all 4 meds. Testing is important. After this 6 week protocol directed at Lungworm, when parasites (DVD) test, I test and use whichever one tests.

Once you are dealing with parasites, watch out for metal releases, fungi, etc., and treat with supporting meds. I posted a number of them and their use a few days ago on LN.

Do treat parasites (mold,
fungi, are all in this category, and they make up a huge part of Lyme. When talking parasites, don't think or expect worms. Babesia is also a parasite.

Good luck.

GiGi
Member # 259

Here is the Lungworm protocol (Varestrongylus Klapowi)

First 2 weeks:

Ivermectin 12 mg 4 times per day for 14 days.
Pyrantel pamoate 1000 mg once per day at bedtime for 14 days

Second 2 weeks:

Albenza 400 mg twice daily for 14 days.

Third 2 weeks:

Alinia 1000 mg twice daily with meals for 14 days

Get the first two at a compounding pharmacy (check prices, they differ greatly)
The last two are conventional.

Protocol may have to be repeated with some or all 4 meds. Testing is important. After this 6 week protocol directed at Lungworm, when parasites (DVD) test, I test and use whichever one tests.

Once you are dealing with parasites, watch out for metal releases, fungi, etc., and treat with supporting meds. I posted a number of them and their use a few days ago on LN.

Do treat parasites (mold,
fungi, are all in this category, and they make up a huge part of Lyme. When talking parasites, don't think or expect worms. Babesia is also a parasite.

Good luck.

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone remember the probiotic called Muttiflor or something, I tried a search but came up with nothing. You get it in Germany so I might as well get it while I can

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi Mati, I think the one you mean is Mutaflor,

Carry

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thanks!
Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement