LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Farting.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Farting.
MysteryGirl44
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. I'm going there. [Wink]

I fart all of the time. I could eat nothing and still be farting. I'm also having major difficulties holding them in.

Do any of you also experience this? What can be done to help this? What are some gas-inducing foods?

--------------------
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

www.myspace.com/lymediseaseawareness

Posts: 514 | From New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
consider YEAST!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94843 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
disturbedme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for disturbedme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself haven't really noticed this... LOL. Or it being as bad as you describe. But I looked up info for ya. [Smile]

"Among the most common gas-inducing foods are milk and milk products, dried beans and peas, unfermented soybean foods, oat bran, cabbage, brussels sprouts, raw carrots, celery, onions, eggplant, bananas, apples, raisins, grapes, high-fiber cereals and white wheat products."

More info about gas and what can be done about it here: http://www.nytimes.com/1990/10/04/us/health-personal-health.html?sec=health

--------------------
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
~ Helen Keller

My Lyme Story

Posts: 2965 | From Land of Confusion (bitten in KS, moved to PA, now living in MD) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lakes592
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lakes592     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....I don't think it is the food it's the meds! I mean I'm a gassy girl and all but nothing like how I have been since starting treatment and the smell whew [Eek!]

Ann

--------------------
If you keep doing nothing...nothing changes!

www.underourskin.com

Posts: 579 | From NH | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
disturbedme
Member # 12346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for disturbedme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oohh, I didn't even think of the yeast thing...

Yeah, that could be a big culprit!!!

--------------------
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
~ Helen Keller

My Lyme Story

Posts: 2965 | From Land of Confusion (bitten in KS, moved to PA, now living in MD) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know girls farted? [Embarrassed]
Posts: 458 | From Miss | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 94843 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl44
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, everyone! and Buster: [lol]

--------------------
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

www.myspace.com/lymediseaseawareness

Posts: 514 | From New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Candida diet and elimination:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021412.html

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides candida, also consider unbalanced gut flora, parasitic gastro-intestinal infections and food allergies.

Terry

Posts: 6282 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even after treating Candida extensively it changed nothing. I still have the same exhaust problem. Nothing says I love you like saying "I'm sleeping on the couch 7 nights a week to save you from the gas attack.

It sucks.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeast and wheat was bad with me.

i eliminated those plus dairy and take a good probiotic.

Helps big time.

I was more of a belcher than a farter. These were MANLY burps.. like fat guy drinking a beer watching football burps.

cut out the above food additives, and no more gas.

hope that helps (?)

Good luck with the toots :I

~Green~

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask my kids,,,we dont use THAT word at our house!!

We sure 'fluffed' alot tho!!

Always was told the more we burp,,,the less we wear out the OTHER end!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don and buster, [lol] [lol] [Big Grin]

thanks for the laughs

add me to your list...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DakotasMom01
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DakotasMom01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stomach ulcers/ issues can cause this.

--------------------
Take Care,
DakotasMom01

Posts: 371 | From NJ | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I developed an unpleasant gas problem about two years ago when I suddenly became lactose intolerant. Any milk, yogurt, ice cream or other dairy products, including calcium supplements resulted in hours of uncontrollable...well, you said it....farting.

Now I have the fart-all pill.....Allicin. I have to take two a day, Zhang's Allicin. It gives me the worst (garlic) gas imaginable. I finally figured out the only way I can tolerate it is to take both together just before I go to sleep so we sleep through the unpleasant side effects.

I do get giggly though when I think of using this as a weapon, if the need ever arose....like passing out 2-3 pills to everyone at an IDSA hearing, or taking a few before an obligatory Sunday dinner at the mother in law's....

I'm sure my teenaged sons could find some good instances when these supplements will come in handy.

So, you haven't smelled a fart until you have smelled a Zhang's Allicin fart.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digestive enzyme help (supplement) needed? Probiotics - lots needed?

http://www.school-for-champions.com/health/flatulence.htm

Posts: 9402 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larkspur
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larkspur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeast and/or dairy intolerance would be my guess

Is it worse after you have sugar/refined carbs?

--------------------
"We must be willing to get rid of
the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us" - e.m. forster

Posts: 921 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, dairy is always a suspect.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the laugh today! You're a brave girl!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeast overgrowth or wheat allergy maybee celiac.

Once I cut out grains I dont fart at all anymore.

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
little miss fartsalot,

(i don't fart... i fluff, or, perhaps i've tooted on occasion)

hey - look at it this way, maybe you're farting out the lyme!

mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Have you used beano ?

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Have you used beano ?

Sure, it's good to address candida and avoid wheat/gluten as all that really affects our progress but still, with beano, I'll bet you'll see some relief. You take it before a meal.

Or - are you taking other digestive enzymes, too?

BTW, after useless wheat, some of the best foods for us can add to gas: broccoli is one; beans, too. Those are very nutritious. Don't stop those unless you have a fancy evening out kicking up your heels (don't we all just wish?).

----

www.beanogas.com

Beano is a natural enzyme supplement that can help you prevent gas, bloating, and other digestive problems after eating certain foods, including vegetables, ...

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That gas can be ignited. No smoking.
Posts: 9402 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polar blast
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polar blast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the laugh!! made my day...
Posts: 593 | From long island ny | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a name like "Polar Blast", in this topic, you made my day!

--------------------

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great web site.

If we can't tell eachother, who can we tell-

As I get older I occasionally have slips. I guess I need to do some sphincter exercises. Funny though, as I age I just don't care either who hears it.

It sounds like your problem is not that, but others gave great possibilities.

Better out then in-

2roads
[Wink]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Tracy9:
With a name like "Polar Blast", in this topic, you made my day!

hehehehee!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remember, Jack Nicholson said, "Never trust a fart."
Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn8-3SWd8M

A video for your entertainment.

Posts: 458 | From Miss | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Congratulations, mystery girl... this is reply #32! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Need Lots of Help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy might want to clean himself up a bit.

Buster, thank you so much for that video....not!!

Shalome

Posts: 893 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay for those needing a chuckle while we are on the topic click below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMv6Wo6WTk8&feature=related

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeast!!!! Why dont you try a colon cleanse and an antiyeast diet....and tons of probiotics.!!!
Posts: 983 | From The sky | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wildthing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildthing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buster, girls may fart on occasion, but girl farts NEVER smell. If they smell, it wasn't us, it was the dog!

--------------------
Powerful Women's Motto: Live your life in such a way that When your feet hit the floor In the morning, Satan shudders & says 'Oh ****!...She's Awake!!

WildThing
www.wildthingstodo.com

Posts: 160 | From Royersford,PA,USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wildthing,,,YOU obviosly were never married to my former wife!!!! Her favorite food was chocolate covered peanuts,,,,case CLOSED!!!!!

Found out after we werent together,,,she ate 2 pounds of them a day!!! NO wonder the winds of fame,,,came calling so often!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate. Sometimes i can't stand myself. It got so bad the other night, my dog got up & walked out of the room.
Posts: 213 | From ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

wildthing and just don, [lol] [lol] [lol]
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think flatulance can be caused by many many things - most of them already listed.

This is a very enjoyable thread, I must say.

We taught my (now 20 year old) daughter when she first started to speak to say "flatulate" It was so funny to hear her say it. These days the kids just rip them off. Nothing embarasses them. She farts like a druck driver and then laughs hysterically!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Need Lots of Help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My five year old loves to fart, she got that from her father laughing at her. And, talk about rotten!!! She is really rotten (smelling that is)!!

She will even beg you to come in the bathroom to smell her......YUCK!!

Shalome

Posts: 893 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this post should be permately added just so we can get a laugh when we need one.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

LisaS: [lol] [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

i just thought I was outgassing.

Posts: 843 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19472

[lol] [lol] [lol]
Tracy9
Member # 7521

My son Ryan got a detention as a freshman in high school for farting in class. No word of a lie. I am saving the pink slip to display at his wedding someday.

Thier reasoning was that he and another boy were doing it purposefully just to be disruptive.

--------------------

heatherliveswithlyme
Member # 14890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heatherliveswithlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowee zowee! Everyone is into this post!!!!

Ditto on the yeast!!!!
Yeast acting up gives me cramps and gassyness.

Good luck

--------------------
Suffering too many years to count. Can't remember anyway!!!!

Posts: 46 | From It's News to Jersey | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

we could add it to tutu's LAUGHTER post where i/others have over 500 posts to laugh at! [Big Grin] [lol]
DeafFromLyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeafFromLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great! [Smile] Feels good to laugh and from what I hear and go by.....

"the more you toot the better you feel"
[Smile]

--------------------
Erika

IgM Band 23 +

www.24weekperfectbaby.blogspot.com

Son's blog born at 24 weeks.

Posts: 356 | From massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy,

That's good to save it, lol! My little sister used to have really bad gas/stomach pains before she had jaw surgery (she had an 'open bite' which caused her not to be able to chew her food properly).

She farted in class (she had perfected the silent fart years before having dealt with it her whole life, but they couldn't do surgery until she was done growing) one day and she said it was REALLY bad!

The teacher was talking (this was a really boring teacher, I had her too) and just stopped and looked around.

She narrowed her eyes on a student who was often disruptive.

She told him if he EVER did that again, he would have a detention, ect. She opened the windows and scowled at the kid again who swore he did not do it.

My sister wasn't going to speak up because she couldn't help it, but felt bad for the kid!

Fortunately the next year she had surgery and it stopped.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1619 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol] 2roads, SPHINCTER exercises-!
snerkkk, it would probably cause the tooting [lol] [lol]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

ocean, that was so cute about your sister doing it in class; i can't stop laughing! [lol] [lol] [lol]

reminds me of the time on my sister's 2nd bout with cancer in hospital. i came to visit and released one; wasn't loud but boy was it STINKY!

she said, Betty, i don't mind you doing it but NOT the gas since i can't leave my hospital bed!! [Smile]

wish i had her back; she passed away from breast cancer 10 yrs. ago 8-25-99....

bettyg
Unregistered

well, i couldn't resist; i posted this farting post on TUTU'S "LAUGHTER" thread; it is now preserved! [Smile]
just don
Member # 1129

Whooda thunk THIS thrread would ever make it to page 2. Musta run out of GAS!!!

--------------------
just don

Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Well, I think mine is worse sense I began lyme treatment. I swear it is. All of us, my husband, me and my daughter.......we have enough gas that we could keep this thread going for about 4 more pages!!

Shalome

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems to be the thread that keeps on giving....uhhh could someone pass the beano please....
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

LMAO.....my whole family just groans at me ever since I've been on the Allicin. I dont' know what I'm going to do when I go back to work; they aren't the kind you can kind of sit on and squelch under your butt and hope the couch absorbs them.

They just slowly and stealthily permeate the whole room.

--------------------

Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyg,

LOL!! Yes, when you can't leave your room, that's when it's the worst! My mom is a teacher and has..umm..talked about having gas while trying to teach and moving around the room!

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's passing. Both of my mom's sisters have had breast cancer (and her mother [Eek!] ), fortunately they all survived, but one of the sisters that had it also had a very rare uterine cancer and while she has survived it, she is missing stomach parts and intestines and has lost so much because of it.

There is a lot of cancer on my mom's side, it's such a horrendous disease, I wish they had better treatment for it.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1619 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

thank you ocean for your comments [group hug] [kiss]

please have your yearly mammograms since it's 2 generatons in your family now .... [Smile]

oh as a teacher and passing the wind while walking...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement