LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » New German made Rife based device

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New German made Rife based device
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally have some information regarding the new Rife based device available from a German manufacturer.

It also has several other functions, such as a zapper. I personally have never used these other modalities so I will not offer an opinion on effectiveness, since I like personal evidence of effectiveness.

My initial impression is that this could be an effective complimentary treatment for Lyme, but due to its limited power, I do not feel it is a replacement for a more typical AC powered frequency device. I am somewhat concerned about using a battery powered device in place of a more powerful AC frequency device.

I am still asking questions about this device myself, so I think for now, it is something to look at, but maybe wait until some more information is available before spending money on it.

I may purchase one for testing, but I do not know if I can realistically test its effectiveness for Lyme. I have already eliminated most all symptoms from my wife, by using a more typical Rife type device. I am not using the standard Lyme frequencies, but that is another thread.

For all but the most adventurous people, I would take a "wait and see" attitude concerning this device as it applies to Lyme treatment.

I would not hesitate to use it in addition to standard antibiotic or frequency treatment, but I would not use it in place of either. The one big advantage I can see, is its portable nature, that would allow treatment while carrying on normal activities.

Just my current thinking on this.

http://www.resiwave.com/

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the information.

It looks like the device "Biowave 21" that I own since a few years, but didn't use a lot. It has a good reputation in Germany though.

Biowave 21

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I am not using the standard Lyme frequencies, but that is another thread.

Could you share those freq's? My wife and I use rife and are always looking to mix up the protocol.
Thanks.

Posts: 654 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using Char Boehm's patented method of determining frequencies likely to disrupt the DNA of the Lyme bacteria.

She sells these calculated frequencies for a small fee to help support her research.

I did not have much luck with these frequencies until I converted them up to the Mz range. Then they started to cause reactions similar yet somewhat different than the standard Lyme frequencies.

One difference was more intense joint pain that would not go away easily after treatment. I suspect these frequencies are damaging cyst form, but I will not be convinced until I have a cure.

The constant joint pain was a new problem that was specific to these frequencies. I believe it is caused by the release of foreign DNA from damaged and dead Lyme cysts. That is speculation on my part, but that is the best explanation I can come up with.

I finally came upon using 2 Hz for the joint pain. It is a frequency that reduces swelling. It seemed to work remarkably well, but I need to duplicate the results a few times before I will say it works for sure.

You can get the DNA based frequencies from the site below. There are also frequencies for some co-infections.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Actually, it is the Biowave 21 unit. That name was already being used in the U.S. for a TENS unit so they had to change the name for international sales.

Dan

yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks. I will look into it.
Posts: 654 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much for posting---

Could you write out in full what you mean by "Mz range" for people who don't know electronics? what is Mz exactly?

Thank you

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

MHz, I forgot the "H" or Megahertz is a range of frequencies starting at one million hertz or 1,000,000

The more commonly used Lyme frequencies are in the lower audio range, although they could be converted to a higher harmonic also.

I still use 612 Hz as an harmonic autoprogram to test the presence of spirochetes. Now I am making it confusing!

I run the following frequencies at the same time. 306, 612, 1224, 2448 etc. Eight all together as these frequencies produce a pronounced reaction to spirochetes. If there is few spirochetes there is little or no reaction.

Other than that, I am running strictly DNA based frequencies. The hypothesis is that these frequencies should, in theory, be able to disrupt the DNA of all forms of Lyme.

All I know for sure is that it does affect the Lyme bacteria when run in the Megahertz (MHz) range. It did not appear to have an effect when run in the lower audio range.

Since I have run the standard Lyme frequencies for a few years now, there is no reason these new frequencies should be hitting anything more than any other frequencies. But they are. I can only assume they are hitting cyst form, mostly present in the joints, but also in the nerves of the face.

I am making assumptions based on reactions, and the assumptions could be wrong. If we manage to cure the disease, I will be convinced the assumptions are correct. Until then they are just an educated guess.

I also assume that if these frequencies are doing what they are calculated to do, my wife should be free of Lyme by the end of this year. At that time I will quit treatment and wait and see if symptoms return.

That is the current program.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dan,

When are you publishing your book on this?! [Smile]
Your plan sounds pretty promising. I will be very interested to hear from you at the end of the year!

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am just a blue collar guy that is out of his element, and over his head. If I can get rid of this extremely challenging disease, that will be enough for me.

I would rather be riding my motorcycle or cutting firewood. I just want our lives back to normal, but as long as this disease is present, I cannot stop thinking about it. We have been lucky enough to be able to control it, but as my wife gets older, the immune system gets less effective. That is what worries me the most.

If this does work, maybe it can help some others also. There needs to be some practical cures for chronic Lyme, and some people do not have the option of IV antibiotics for various reasons.

I think our chances are only 50/50 at best, but it is better than no chance.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
So could you tell the raw beginners exactly what is the frequency that 306, say, becomes in the Megahertz range? I assume not 306 Megahertz?

It's great that you are doing the analysis and experimentation!

Thanks very much,
----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there. So would you recommend this new machine at all for someone per say new and wanting to try out rife but not spend the large buck right off the bat?

Yes that would be me.. I want to ease my way into adding Rife and or some electronic therapy or therapies and i see that they integrate a few concepts into this little machine.

Maybe a good place to start? Or just a waste? I get confused on the range of kinds and qualities and prices of these machines.

So choosing is quite difficult.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The EMEM made by Dan Tracy is low cost and can run any of the standard Lyme Frequencies.

If you want a machine that is capable of running in the MHz range also, then the Rife Labs EMX is probably the lowest cost in this category.

Doubling the original frequency until it is in the range you want is how it is done.

Using the handy dandy Octave Calculator the higher versions of 306 Hz are:

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More info on this unit from the Rife Forum:

The concept of their BioWave Frequency units is designed around the practitioner/patient environment typical in Germany. They are battery (9V) operated pad frequency units about the size of a large PDA with a display, keypad, chip-card drive and hand electrodes/wrist straps. The frequency range is from 1 Hz up to 1 MHz.

The BW21 unit is their basic unit designed to be given (sold, rented or loaned) to the patient by the practitioner. The unit itself is very easy to operate and by itself offers the typical Clark frequencies in the 7-20-7-20-7 minute (7 min treatment, 20 min break, etc.) zapping regime, continuous zapping for an hour, the INF, CLD and Pain programs, the Beck 3.92 Hz blood electrification, 3 TENS programs and a 1 kHz Zappicator mode (more on that later).

The clever part of this unit is the use of chip-cards (the same size as the SIM card in your cell phone) to expand the functionality. A range of pre-programmed chip-cards are available, for all the common treatments asked for, and new chip-cards are being released all the time. The idea is that the patient buys this low-cost unit (about 250 Euros or $370 in the expanded international version) along with the chip-card for whatever needs to be treated (about $30 each).

The unit will also run programmable chip-cards prepared on the larger unit (BW77) using up to 30 frequencies in the range 1 Hz to 1 MHz (.01 Hz steps). The unit generates a very clean square wave with either no offset, a positive offset (Clark) or a positive offset of 0.25V and this can be pre-programmed from 1V up to 15V. The international version (the one sold in dollars under the name ResIWave) also adds a range of popular Rife frequencies to those useable without chip-cards. The BW21 is by design NOT user programmable, in order to keep the price down to an absolute minimum, be very easy to use, yet capable of running any set of frequencies programmed on a chip-card. The idea is that the practitioner can program the chip-cards to the patient's needs and the patient should not be able to change the program themselves. Despite the very competitive price of just $369 for a Clark, Rife, Beck and TENS frequency unit, it is fully medically approved as a TENS machine at one of the strictest certified bodies for medical equipment (class IIa, rule 9), which allows this unit to be legally used by any practitioners (mainstream or alternative) throughout Europe. American FDA certification has not even been applied for yet, however even this is being considered as a future option.

The more powerful BW77 unit is physically the same size and design as the BW21 except for the better alphanumeric keypad. Internally, the unit has everything the BW21 has plus a number of extra features, making this the unit of choice for the practitioner and serious Rife researcher.

The additional features mainly revolve around the ability to program frequencies individually into the unit and save them on plug-in chip-cards (that can then also be used on the BW21).

Frequencies can be programmed either by entering them manually (with 2 decimal places and up to 1 MHz), or from a number of database chip-cards offering frequencies from the Rife CAFL, a large range of Clark frequencies, or frequencies researched in Germany by Alan E. Baklayan ND and others. Some of these databases are huge, listing conditions / parasites by name--making it very easy to program the unit by name without even needing to know the frequencies themselves.

Each frequency can be programmed with the duration to run (up to 99 min), offset (none, positive, positive +0.25V) and a descriptive name. If you enter a name for a frequency, that name is displayed instead of the frequency number, which can be useful if you do not want the patient to know which frequency has been used. Up to 30 frequencies can be programmed into the unit this way. Once programmed, you can then store the program onto an empty ``master chip-card'' which can also be given a name for easy identification later (displayed when inserted). These master chip-cards can be reprogrammed an unlimited number of times and allow the patient to simply insert the card and press the <run> button.

This allows a practitioner to buy just one BW77 to do the programming and a number of BW21 units for their patients. The patients usually buy the BW21 units as they are not too expensive and can be expanded for other uses by just buying extra pre-programmed chip-cards.

In Germany, particularly the BW21 units have been literally sold in the thousands mainly through a network of hundreds of practitioners individually treating their patients. This has also resulted in a large demand for pre-programmed chip-cards and the numbers of titles are being constantly expanded.

A team of practitioners now work together to develop new treatment protocols that can be used with these units.

I have been using both the BW21 and BW77 units for about 2 years now and although I do have other Rife units in my collection, these have become my units of choice. They are simple enough to use and very portable so I can run a program while walking around with the unit in my pocket. The chip-card system is a clever way of expanding the unit's capabilities while allowing the unit to be medically certified in Europe. I have attended a number of their seminars and talked to a number of the practitioners using these things in their practices. The reports have always been encouraging to say the least. The low-cost concept has certainly been paid off by the fact that much larger numbers of people can afford to buy and use them. Sure, the company admitted to me that they earn more money on the chip-cards than on the units, but that also shows that these units work and are helping thousands of people. I certainly am going to continue to use mine and while these units will not do everything that some of the more expensive American units can, one should consider if one needs those additional features for the additional cost involved.

Even Lyme patients have reported good results with these units, when using the BO chip-card for example.

If you just need a reliable Rife unit to treat your own condition, and do not want to get involved in the technicalities of how to program the thing. You will probably find the BW21, with the relevant chip-cards, is all you need. If you want to have full control of the frequencies used, then the BW77 is the one for you.

http://www.resiwave.com/

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.. I considered the BW but did not end up getting it. I was leary like Dan is.

But it does sound to have some promise esp with doctor to patient relationships and direction and simplicity too.

Dan.. If your reading this. .What one book would you consider the best "manual>" and the one you refer to and use the most??

THANKS

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

This is the one recommended to me. It is 100 dollars though and wanted to make sure it was worth it??

The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy
By Nenah Sylver, PhD | 760 Pages
New 2009 Hardcover Updated Edition!
Holistic technology for cancer and other diseases. Weighing over 2 lbs., and over 760 pages long, this book is thorough and comprehensive. Nenah Sylver is an acclaimed rife technology expert and has spoken at several Rife International Health Conferences. This book includes the Common Annotated Frequency List (CAFL), with hundreds of experimental frequencies!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are two books I refer to, but they are not really specific to Lyme disease. The one in the post above is one of them. It is also available as a E-book for less than the hard cover. I have only read part of it, but I read more in the Winter months.

The book covers many subjects I know little about. I am using it to educate myself on some areas I am lacking in.

The other one is from Bruce Stenulson who builds his own frequency units. His book is largely a record of reports and anecdotes from users of his and other frequency devices. It is called, Separate EM+ Research Material Manual. I use this as a reference for particular conditions. It is all frequency related material. His order page is in the link below.

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/orderem.htm

To be honest, I use the Rife Forum as a source of most of my information. It has quite a few knowledgeable people who have a lot of experience with this type of treatment. Since it is experimental, it keeps me in the loop of new developments.

Frequency treatment for Lyme is basically being developed by the users right now. The goal being total elimination of the disease. I do not have to emphasize how difficult this is, by any means.

Dan

n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the biowave 21 on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnskxgjXFc part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcF-EsnnXew&NR=1 part2

http://www.mediverse.de/DrNmF/

operating manual: http://www.mediverse.de/shop/media/products/0660034001150802530.pdf

http://www.medi-gen.de/en/biowave77/

http://www.mediverse.de/shop/index.php/cat/c37_Zapper---Frequencygenerators.html

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.