LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Positive Progress using DNA frequencies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Positive Progress using DNA frequencies
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not reported for quite a while, mainly because I want to be sure of my conclusions before making them public.

When using a controversial alternative treatment method, I have to be really sure of the results before I will come to any conclusions.

Here is what I have learned in the mean time.

We were at a standstill using the normal CAFL frequencies for Lyme for my wife. She was well enough to live normally which was great progress, but we were not gaining any more ground. Here is why we were stuck.

The CAFL frequencies, do not affect cyst form from my experience. Possibly there are some that do, but if there is, I could not identify them.

The single best frequency from the CAFL, for hitting Lyme spirochetes, was 612 Hz. It always worked, providing Spirochete form was present. When she would start having joint pain, I knew it was out, and 612 hz never failed to get rid of it. The problem was you could do this forever, waiting for it, killing it, and then wait some more.

I started using the DNA frequencies for Lyme from Char Boehm. They had little effect in the lower three digit range. I converted them up to the Mhz range and got positive effects very quickly.

Lyme was eliminated in areas that should have been cleared by 612 hz, but was not. Face, neck, and various other easy places that should have had no Lyme still did have Lyme.

I was briefly puzzled by this, but it all made sense from one stand point. This was not Spirochete form, but cysts form. The DNA frequencies did work on cyst form and it cleared out these easy areas in about three or four treatments.

We also had a bout with Shingles. This was most likely brought on by her treatment for the XMRV virus using DNA frequencies. I have since seen a lot of evidence that when you use an antiviral medication, you have a good chance of activation the Herpes Zoster virus.

Apparently, DNA frequency treatments for XMRV can cause this also. I used the regular CAFL frequencies to get rid of the Shingles, but later stomach and fatigue problems led me to believe that it was not all gone. The symptom of Shingles were gone, but the virus was still working internally.

I treated one more time for Herpes Zoster using about the first twenty frequencies from the CAFL and the remaining stomach problems and fatigue were gone, the next day. They have not returned since.

After this minor set back, she simply has no more symptoms of anything. If she was under the care of a doctor, she would be considered cured. She has no joint pain, no fatigue, is clear headed, and has been working twelve hour days lately.

Is she cured? No she is not cured by my standard of cured. She still can feel the DNA frequencies deep in some of her joints. I know from lots of experience, that if she can feel the frequency, it is hitting the target.

She still has some cysts form in her joints. It is now a matter of penetrating the deep joint areas. I may need more power to do this. I am gong back to the contact method to see if this will take care of it. If it does, problem solved.

I know the frequencies work. It is just a matter of getting through the bone to really cure this to my satisfaction. I can do this, one way or another. I believe it is that simple at this time. Once I get the penetration, I will have the bacteria eliminated completely.

That is my complete honest account of how this treatment has been working, and the results.

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting. Thanks for info.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6397 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, I should be pursuing your approach. You really seem to know what you're doing. Very impressive.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

So good to hear this. It is awesome that you are so pro-active in your wife's treatment and recovery. Wishing you continued success....although you're pretty much there!

I wish that you were my neighbor and could guide me on my own rife tx.....wishful thinking!!!! I just don't seem to have the mental clarity to put a cohesive plan together.

best,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Dan. That is wonderful news. We are waiting for our rife machine to be built. We are planning on getting the EMX from rife labs.

You really should write a book!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I did not mention, is that this the DNA frequencies can likely be used with any other treatment.

Since it does not rely on Lyme being in the Spirochete form, you can damage cysts while using antibiotics, MMS, or any Herbal protocol.

It may even speed up results. I am not sure, as no one has tried it yet to my knowlege.

It is an area that needs some exploring.

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

What unit are you using with your wife?

Posts: 765 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to hear that your wife is doing so well! Thanks for sharing. Can you tell me where the frequencies are listed and exactly which frequencies you used?

Thanks,
Terry

Posts: 6281 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

We have been using the Rife Labs EMX in the past. this cleared out all soft tissue quite quickly.

Now we are using the GB-4000 in contact mode to hopefully get to the deep joint area. Just started using this method, so I do not know results yet.

The frequencies are available from Char Boehm.

She charges a small fee for doing the work of calculating them, and to support further research. She also likes to get feed back as to how well they work for people.

Her site is.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

I am not affiiated with her in any way, other than using her frequencies, and reporting back to her. I am not affiliated with any company financially, in any way, shape or form.

One reason I would not write a book, even if I could. All objectivity, credibility, would be lost in the process. I have nothing to gain, I am just sharing what i have learned.

I have sent her the exact converted frequencies, I am using. If you ask for "Dan's frequencies" she will know which ones you want. There may be a better range than I am using, but this range does work, so I am sticking with it.

If you want to convert them a different range, she will send you a frequency converter program for free.

I do not think the lower, three digit range works well at all. I tried it with minimal results.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

I have a DT EMEM5a machine. Can I use these DNA frequencies on my machine or do I need to use a contact machine? I am still learning and it is overwhelming.

Thank you for all of your wonderful posts, you even lead me to the rife group where I have been reading non-stop the threads. Very informative.

Aimee

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure what that particular machine is limited to for frequencies, but you can run them as high as it is capable. you do not need a contact machine. I have run them on a similar machine as yours, for most of the time.

I have many more posts over on the Rife Forum, than here. Lots of smarter people than myself also post good information.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats great Dan...

I am using my Rife now a couple days a week.

I find that when I feel it I know it is hitting something too.. Even though some say that is not an accurate way of finding the right frequencies

I kept the link from last time you posted it but have not had the time or energy to persue it.

I would love to learn more.

That is interesting about how you feel the machine does not get those cyst forms.

Its great to hear your wife is doing so well.. thats awesome.

I wish that there was some sort of LYME protocol that someone would outline just to help us people who are getting started...

I mean.. Yeah..

You can run this or that.. and this or that. but.. its so much guess work.

I run programs 2 times a week of.

General Parasite
General Viral
Lyme - I choose from 3 programs and rotate them
Then I do
General Cleanse
Liver Support
Lymph Support
Kidney Support
And then another
Cleanse

It seems like a lot... and it is..
But I find the cleanses and organ supports help when added after the treatments that go after infections.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It really is not too complicated if you are just dealing with Lyme. The problems come in when an unidentified co-infection or virus is present. Or you do not seem to improve because as Lyme is killed, something else is increasing.

If a person just sticks to a main Lyme program, you can reduce the bacteria to a minimal amount. I will not say it can be eliminated entirely, because I have not done that yet. But I do believe it is possible.

That is not to say you should not treat other conditions, if you think you have them, but always run the Lyme frequencies, when you are capable. Because it will increase again if you do not.

As you can, increase the amount of Lyme treatments, until you are treating every other day. This takes quite some time, but it will come about.

I only use 612 hz, and the DNA frequencies. Since 612 Hz always kills Spirochetes, and does it well, I do not need to use any others.

The DNA frequencies take care of the Cysts form. They do not work quickly, but over time they reduce the cyst form in all but the most difficult places. Any place surrounded by Bone and Cartilage block or attenuate the frequencies. I actually think the Cartilage is most of the problem. I think it absorbs much of the frequency, but I am speculating on that.

Soft tissue is not a problem, a few treatments will clear that out.

For anyone that seems to have an unidentified infection, that is not always Lyme related, the following frequencies cover many conditions and pathogens that are most common. 20, 728, 784, 800, 880, 5000, 10000Hz

These can save you time, when you do not know what you have. It is a spitball approach, but sometimes that is the most expedient way to move forward.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
Yes the Rife Forum is great. It made me realize that I am under using my machine. I will look back through the threads and locate the contact info to order the DNA frequencies.

When reading the threads, it seems that people have more 'powerful' machines. In your opinion, do you feel that buying other rife machines in addition to an EMEM would be necessary?
Thanks,
Aimee

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Thank you for sharing Char Boehm's site. I have read some of the case reports and it is fascinating. I tried to digest her paper and think some of it stuck, but much is over my head.

Do you mind sharing a bit more detail about the following:

1. Once the cysts are broken, did you find you had to then use the CALF frequencies to then destroy the spirochete form or do you expect the
bacteria inside the cysts was totally destroyed? In other words, during these past few months, did you find you had to use the CALF frequencies at
all or did you stick with your calculated higher DNA frequencies?

2. Did you find you needed to do detox frequencies for your wife with each session? Did you incorporate other detox methods such as DMSA or chlorella or Far infrared sauna?

3. What are the CALF frequencies based on rather than DNA? I'm trying to understand in simplified terms the difference between the CALF frequencies
and Char's.

4. So you are saying that Char's DNA frequencies that she provided to you were not helpful at all until you converted them up to the MHz range? Does this have anything to do with the octaves she describes in her paper?

5. How did you even think to do this conversion? How did you know which
frequencies to convert? Did you just convert all of the ones she gave you?

6. How did you know the lyme was not eliminated in your wife's face and neck? Do you mind sharing what symptoms she had in this area?

7. I have heard the Doug Coil machine is perhaps the most powerful rife machine - is that your understanding? Have you thought about using that to get to the deeper areas or do you think the GB-4000 is just as strong?

8. It seems to me if the CALF frequencies are used at the same time as your converted DNA frequencies, it could significantly speed up the
treatment/recovery time. Would you agree?

9. My husband and children have been battling babesiosis for over a year and still test positive, even after using Mepron, etc. for this long. Do you think DNA frequencies would be needed for babesia treatment or do you think the standard CALF frequencies could get rid of it? Have you found any specific ones that are more useful than others?

I hope you don't mind all of the questions! I am just amazed at how you can figure all of this out. You are truly a hero and your wife is very lucky to have you helping her.

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not know at this time if more power is needed for cysts in the joints or not. I think you can do it with the lower power machines we are using, but it will take longer.

As someone pointed out to me, if you are both killing Spirochete form and most of the Cysts, eventually the Cysts will not able to reproduce. they will simply die of old age. that is a worse case scenario, but not a bad one really.

I am just getting a little impatient with Lyme, so I am anxious to get rid of it for good. I have two other diseases to work on. It would be nice to say, "Two down, Two to go."

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

1. Once the cysts are broken, did you find you had to then use the CALF frequencies to then destroy the spirochete form or do you expect the
bacteria inside the cysts was totally destroyed? In other words, during these past few months, did you find you had to use the CALF frequencies at
all or did you stick with your calculated higher DNA frequencies?

I always start with 612hz. If she reacts to it, or feels it at all, I know there is Spirochete Form, and if I am hitting it, I am killing it. I know it is being killed, because a treatment the next day will rarely have any effect. While now, she suffers no Herx from it, that was not always the case. The progression from sick to well has mostly been from this single frequency.

The cyst form does not seem to die quickly. I think it slowly degrades it, or makes it unable to reproduce. It does not break it apart like a normal frequency, but it is designed to damage the genetic material of the Lyme bacteria, regardless of form. Killing the cyst form is slower and does not produce much a a Herx, but I think she may have had some Herx the first couple of treatments.

2. Did you find you needed to do detox frequencies for your wife with each session? Did you incorporate other detox methods such as DMSA or chlorella or Far infrared sauna?

I bought some Chlorella, but she has not needed it. She has always detoxed well. She did use Burbur a long time ago, but that was early into treatment.

3. What are the CALF frequencies based on rather than DNA? I'm trying to understand in simplified terms the difference between the CALF frequencies
and Char's.

The CAFL frequencies are anecdotal from Rife users. They are based on reports from seasoned Rife users that have actually resolved conditions with a given frequency. They are not always reliable for this reason. I have found that they are more reliable than I would have expected.

The DNA frequencies are a patented method of mathematically calculating frequencies, based on the genetic sequencing of the DNA and or RNA of any given pathogen. I do not know what the exact calculation is, although I have read it. I am not a mathematician, but it is based on the space between the DNA of the pathogen if I remember correctly. I think the site has a better explanation.

4. So you are saying that Char's DNA frequencies that she provided to you were not helpful at all until you converted them up to the MHz range? Does this have anything to do with the octaves she describes in her paper?

With any frequency, there seems to be an ideal range. I found out early on that 306 Hz did not have as good of an effect as 612 Hz, although they are different octaves of the very same frequency. There are long discussions on why, but I am more concerned with whether it works more than why. I did have some minor reaction in the three digit range, but it was very slight. Nothing compared to the Mhz range.

This is not unusual, and in the case of DNA frequencies, the original frequency is far higher than any we can use. Luckily we can use a lower octave and they still work. Her frequencies have not been tested well for Lyme, so I was aware that the ideal range was probably not known at this time. It is likely that the range I am using is not the best range, but it does work well enough.

5. How did you even think to do this conversion? How did you know which
frequencies to convert? Did you just convert all of the ones she gave you?

I converted them all up because they did not work at the lower range. Char has said that she gives the frequencies in a range that any machine can run, but this may not be the best range. This could vary for any given pathogen, so it is not easy to know for sure where to start.

Char suggested to start in the Mhz range, likely based on her experience. It worked and I never tested any others. My first priority is to cure my wife. It would have been nice to test many different ranges, but since this range worked, I stuck with it.

I should mention that she gives the ten most important frequencies and then, the less important ones. I have only used the first ten.

6. How did you know the lyme was not eliminated in your wife's face and neck? Do you mind sharing what symptoms she had in this area?

I thought it was gone, she had no symptoms like she should have with active Lyme. Until I ran the DNA frequencies, I was under the assumption that all of her tissue was clear of Lyme. It was clear of Spirochetes but not cysts. She felt pain in the nerves where she had some Bell's Palsy earlier, in her head, and neck and various other places that there should have been none.

These reactions were exactly like our first frequency treatment using regular Lyme frequencies. I knew that we were not killing cysts with the standard lyme frequencies for sure, at that point. I had suspected that all along, since she would have been cured by now, but this was proof.

7. I have heard the Doug Coil machine is perhaps the most powerful rife machine - is that your understanding? Have you thought about using that to get to the deeper areas or do you think the GB-4000 is just as strong?

I am sure the Coil is stronger. The GB is not extremely powerful, but is powerful enough for most anything else. There are other plasma machines that put out substantially more power than either of my machines. I would go with one of them, if needed.

8. It seems to me if the CALF frequencies are used at the same time as your converted DNA frequencies, it could significantly speed up the
treatment/recovery time. Would you agree?

Only if some of them affect cyst form. I have no reason to believe that they do, since we have used them all at one time or another. It is possible that some do, because they are eerily close to some of the DNA frequencies. But the range is still wrong for good effect. The very few people that have been cured using these is evidence that they are not enough. Killing Spirochetes is easy, cysts are very difficult.

I do use 612 Hz to quickly kill any Spirochetes that may be present. Lately, there has been none.

9. My husband and children have been battling babesiosis for over a year and still test positive, even after using Mepron, etc. for this long. Do you think DNA frequencies would be needed for babesia treatment or do you think the standard CALF frequencies could get rid of it? Have you found any specific ones that are more useful than others?

I am not as sure on this as on Lyme. I have no real good evidence that she had Babesia to begin with. I think my wife had Babesia early on. She was in so much discomfort running the CAFL frequencies, I almost had to stop. She also had some symptoms that pointed to Babesia. She had some more of these mystery symptoms as I was about to try the DNA Lyme frequencies. I did use the DNA Babesia frequencies and these symptoms went away. She has not had them since.

They also went away for many months using the CAFL frequencies. I thought it was eliminated, but it popped back again much later. I never treated for it much, as it seemed to be easily knocked down. So that is not real conclusive, but it is what happened.

I hope you don't mind all of the questions! I am just amazed at how you can figure all of this out. You are truly a hero and your wife is very lucky to have you helping her.

I am not a hero, I just was the one that had to figure out the treatment. It has been over four years, so I have had lots of trial and error, and lots of help.

I used deductive reasoning more than anything else. You would be surprised what you can accomplish with focus and concentration and being methodical. It is something that anyone with the will and discipline to do it, can do. The patience part is what is getting me. I am ready to be done with this. My wife is tired of being treated also. It is especially hard when she is not symptomatic. Much easier treating a sick person.

I don't mind questions. This is not exactly an accepted method of treatment, and it must seem like voodoo to some people. It is based on advanced science, and it will be more common in the future. The internet guarantees that. We finally get to use 1930's technology in 2009.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Thank you to tick battler for taking the time to write out all those wonderful questions. I had some of the same ones, but was unable to formulate thoughts today due to a herx reaction.

Thank you to Dan for answering the questions and confirming for me that I would like to order the DNA frequency list. By you answering tick battler's questions allowed me to better understand the rife process.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got goose bumps when reading your first post, Dan. This is pretty exicting stuff!

Thanks so much for sharing what you've learned. Seems like you've made a big breakthrough that others can use, as well.

[lick]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

What I think is the best part is that anyone can use this method, if they choose, with any other treatment protocol.

I have seen that several different treatments will clear out the active Lyme. The point of remission is reached, but it slowly comes back again when treatment stops.

Getting to the cysts has been the stumbling block for us, and I suspect most others. I am hoping this can eliminate the relapse from Lyme by eliminating the source of future infections.

It is not super fast, but as more is learned, better methods will be used. Possibly combination's of cyst busting supplements, medications can accelerate the process.

Anything that will stress the cyst is a good thing, if it is safe for the user.

Anyone using this method really needs to keep good notes. One person experience is only worth so much. We need to see if this will work in most people. There are much sicker individuals than my wife, and we need to know if this can help the worst ones.

The 612 hz is important to keep active Lyme down to a minimum. Use it often as possible for your situation.

Dan

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- this is great news, I've read your posts on rifing over the years. Although I've never rifed, I always thought the technology and application were fascinating. It looks like its matured as a possible primary protocol for getting well from lyme.

I wonder how it might be used with LEDs? Which I believe is a cyst buster. People who have gotten well from Germany must have displaced the cyst from the cell to the void between cells. I don't think a cyst can last very long when displaced from a cell.

You made a comment about your wife having cysts near the jaw. I wonder about cavitations being a save zone from both rife and the immune system. A combination of both rife and LED sounds provocative to me. One is a pathogen killer the other is an immune system activator. Add homeopathy and you greatly add further intelligence to the immune system response. Plus the LEDs aid the body in getting rid of toxins.

Its too bad we can't take these technologies to the next level. It seems soooo many could be helped.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan what exactly is the range of frequencies you use? I asked you before and you mentioned you dont need anything above 10 MHz. Did it change?

And do you know power output of your machines compared to the other? -since you mentioned tissue penetration is there some place on web with those machine comparison power wise?

And one more - did your wife use ABX (presently or in the past, and if yes what were they).

I did decide to use rife in the abx break period, but kinda in doubbt whether I should use cyst inducing abx at all or no. seems those abx are contraindicated with rife

Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan,

When working with Char's frequencies and then converting them up, does this imply that you have to use a contact device? I have a Perl, but I think it is limited in terms of how high you can go with the frequency uplifts.

Thanks!

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have never used any LED treatment, and am only beginning to learn about homeopathy, but I do not know of anything that will negate the DNA frequency effectiveness. Since it is based on the genetic material of the bacteria, nothing else can really interfere.

I am sure many other methods of treatments, will only improve this one.

The areas that are still holding on to cysts as judged by her feeling the frequencies are one knee, and the spine.

I think the spine is a big reservoir of Lyme. When we started using these frequencies, her finger joints were hurting, ankles were bad, and many other joints.

Now it has cleared out all but the Spine and the Knee

When she used MMS a while back, her spine was hurting like mad. She had to stop a couple of times because she said it felt like her back was breaking.

Now, she can feel it, and it makes her back sore, but nothing too bad.

The frequencies I am using are seven digits, and start with either a 1 or a 2. Lower Mhz range.

That is not to say higher will not work as well, but someone else can fine tune this later. I am satisfied that the range I am using is doing the job.

She has used the following treatments in the past.

Samento
Cumanda
MMS
Spiro

The all worked to one extent or another. She has never used Pharmaceutical antibiotics.

You do not have to use a contact device, but the frequencies I am using are higher than some machines can go. I bought the EMX (plasma machine) specifically because I knew I may be using these higher ranges in the future.

If you cannot go as high as the range I am using, go as high as you are able. I never tested the range in between. It could work just as well, or maybe better. I could run even higher, but I am not going to spend too much time looking when I know the range I am using, is working.

Char Boehm gets all of the credit for this method of treatment. She did the math, did the work, and more importantly, made it available. She is one smart cookie.

Dan

coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The frequencies I am using are seven digits, and start with either a 1 or a 2. Lower Mhz range.

You do not have to use a contact device, but the frequencies I am using are higher than some machines can go. I bought the EMX (plasma machine) specifically because I knew I may be using these higher ranges in the future.

I just read one pdf about rife (very detailed using some original machines rife used at first stages (they got it in museum -they still work fine!) and reproduced replicas from schematics) it seems that frequencies necessary are MHz range. Audio range was found ineffective for bacterial killing. So seems like most machines are no good from that point of view

What is also of note is that he used 50 watt signal ,while currently available generators only go 0.2 watt

Is there a way to increase power? Some simple amplifier should work

Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are higher powered machines that put out that much or more, but Rife only worked with a limited amount of pathogens. He only observed bacteria and viruses under the microscope, which was why he could determine what worked.

The factor that is missing from his work, is the immune system. While many bacteria are not killed under a microscope by today's machines, they are weakened enough for the immune system to finish them off. Spirochete form Lyme is even pretty easy to kill, but the cyst form certainly could benefit from a little more power.

The lower frequencies work well enough for many pathogens, but the tougher ones seem to need higher frequencies, and more power. Viruses seem to be very easy to disable.

Most machines do amplify the signal from the frequency generator. The GB-4000 uses a 10 Watt amplifier. In contact mode, you cannot use too much more than that.

The machines that are for more serious research are generally higher powered. They also cost more than most other units.

Dan

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried grapefruit seed extract as a cyst buster?
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan & Coltman - I know you have checked out many machines. There is an "inergetix" machine using rife with attachable nobel plasma light rods. It too is in the high frequency range. Not sure of the power, it talks of amplitudes of 1 to 12 volts. How would that equate to machines discussed so far? Not sure of the cost either, just curious about those plasma rods and the variation of energy they are purported to have.

http://www.energy-medicine.info/rife-systems.html

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

My machine has the capabilities of running Ray Tubes that are for Contact as well as hand held metal contacts and foot plate contacts and then also has LEDs attachments that come with it.

So the idea of using LED with Rife is a good one and I have a machine that supports that..

I am just getting my feet wet with the whole rifing and am going to be getting more books and things to educate myself..

I also have sticky pads and wet pad attachments so my options are pretty wide for how I want to treat.

I have been using ray tubes and foot plates only at this time.

I finally hit a lyme program that provoked a big herx reaction.

I am wondering.. what are the controdictions of Abx and Rife and specificlaly some people said the cycst busters of abx specifically are??

Why is this?? or is this true?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

It is based on Dr. W. not treating with LEDs unless the patient had been off ABX for 3 weeks. It was his experience the LED weren't as effective and most people relapsed when they were still on ABX and doing LED treatment. For the LED treatment to work the immune system has to be optimal.

I guess you could assume if the immune system is depressed then rifing might not be as effective. And ABX does depress the immune system.

--------------------
Bob

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It seems kind of gimmicky to me, twenty tubes?
I do not know of anyone who has used one, or evaluated it.

I also do not see an amplifier from what looks like a sound card driven frequency generator. If it has no amplification, I do not even know how it could light the tubes. Perhaps the tubes have their own power supply.

I guess I would not want to be the first to see if it works, since there are so many proven units available. I would like to know who is building them, and their actual experience in using this type of treatment.

I guess I like to use proven devices, although this could work perfectly fine, but I do not know for sure.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Bob

I can not get your link to work for some reason?

My Machine.. the BCX Ultra has Plasma Ray Tubes and LED attachments.

Here are the specs and the machine if your interested.

http://www.braintuner.com/bcx_specs.htm

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have given GSE to my wife before, and it made her Herx. This was over a year ago, and it bothered her stomach, so she does not want to take it anymore.

It did work, but she has an amazing intolerance to any oral treatment. One reason why we had to stick to frequency treatments.

Dan

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Dan, if anyone could make heads and tails about it, thought you might. I had seen it sometime back. I'll take the task of trying to find out why anyone would want to treat with them. If it is significant, I'll let you know.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

springshowers, nice looking machine. I'm not sure why you couldn't get to the link. I tried it from the post without issue.

--------------------
Bob

coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

There is an excellent pdf about rife:
http://rife.org/john%20marsh/rifeinstrumenthistory.pdf

I was considering rife before, but the thing is I wasnt sure about frequencies and machines. This post rekindled my interest and I read the pdf above.

Rife used Mhz range frequencies with estimated 50w output. Most rife machines on sale are audio range (khz) and the few which are MHz do not provide sufficient power output

I am thinking just buying off the shelf frequency generator (you can have very nice one for $500 with rs232 interface so you can connect to your computer and do anything you want programming wise) and amplifier. I am not into electrical engineering (though I have degree in it (lol) I was always IT guy ) otherwise I would build it myself

p.s. so much stuff, not enough time - I barely done finalizing abx protocol, didnt even touch rife seriously

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can build these yourself, with a little work. They are not that complex, unless you are getting into a vacuum tube high voltage type device. If that is the case, you had better really know your stuff.

I am not good at electronics myself. It is actually probably the one thing I have no skill at whatsoever.

Bob, what you stated makes perfect sense to me about the immune system. I think it is safe to say that no treatment is going to work very well without a decent immune system. If antibiotics do affect the immune system that dramatically, then it may not be good to combine with another treatment method.

I know little about antibiotics, and I will defer that subject to more knowledgeable people than myself. I wonder if the natural antibiotics such as Samento, Cumanda would have the same effect?

I honestly think it is the immune system doing much of the work using any treatment. The treatments just tilt the advantage to the immune system as an assistance. With a very weak immune system, no treatment will bring any lasting progress.

That pdf is one of the best for an introductory to the whole concept of treating with frequencies and the history of it.

Dan

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI - (Bob suggested that I post this here)

http://www.pulsedtech.com/ppled.html

Just came across this the other day. Thought I'd post it here.

I don't sell any products.

------

Description:

Pulsed Technologies' PPLED, Precision Pulsed LED, represents an economical entry into Precision pulsed radiant devices for experimentation across a wide variety of modalities.

The new PPLED device, like its predecessors, is controlled by any of Pulsed Technologies PFG1b, PFG2A or optimally the new PFG2X family of Precision Function Generators and PFG Lab software suite.

The use of new proprietary high output emitter array, although technically classified electrically as a LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are quite unlike narrow spectrum conventional light emitting diodes and instead has output across the therapeutic spectrum from near infrared thru low ultraviolet.

Unlike conventional LED technology, the Pulsed Technologies' PPLED array can operate cleanly to well over 200,000 Hz. Additionally, a conveniently positioned tray is provided for those experimenting in chemical/molecular manipulation tests, as well as frequency imprinting and homeopathic delivery, such as the Cowden Laser Energetic Detoxification methods.

---------------------

GSE is very strong stuff. There's a product called Yeast Cleanse by Solaray which may be better tolerated. It has a bunch of other anti yeast ingredients (which are also anti-Lyme), as well. It is strong stuff, though. It's not meant to be taken for long periods of time - in my opinion.

You may also want to try some of the Dr. Cowden tinctures... Cumanda & Quina are very strong. I'm not sure if they are cyst busters.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.