LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done sweeps using 832, but I have also run without the sweep. If you are getting die off with just 832 Hz it most likely is getting all of it.

If you have the ability to sweep, then I would use it in a very small sweep. 831 to 833.

When using a sweep you should run longer than just a single frequency to compensate for the times you are missing the target frequency. The variation, if there is any, is likely very small.

I do have the habit of sweeping most anything I treat. I will run the straight frequency for a while, and then sweep just as a precaution. Most of the time it is probably not needed, but how can you know for certain?

Cyst form Lyme does seem to need a small sweep. I ran the straight 2016 frequency for quite a while and when it quit giving a response, I started sweeping it. The reactions started again when I did this.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering the other day if anyone has heard from Metallic Blue. I have not seen him around or on the rife thread either. I know he had been starting to rife and or at least getting started.

Please let us know if anyone knows where he is or if he is ok and such.

Blessings

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering too...?

Thanks for the sweep info. What is the minimum number of minutes for a treatment, per frequency, Dan or anyone?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl etc.....re ehrlichia, what are the symptoms of it? all you ever read about is muscle pain and fatigue (nebulous).

Has anyone rifed for ehrlichia and gotten hits?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jarjar -- ran your frequenices 20-27 w/ a sweep on my GB. and my RF light flickered the whole time. i think it is b/c the frequency is so low.

when i used my DT EMEM in the past, the bulb would flicker in a dim way when i used frequencies under 50.

hope this helps

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks asummers appreciate it.

metallic blue's mailbox is full and he hasn't made a post since this spring so I don't think he has been hanging around the board recently.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I recently posted about my son and received great advice from D Bergy, problem is I tried the frequencies suggested: 612, 2016 and 832 but none work on the BioSolutions machine, comes up invalid number. Any suggestions? Using #26 frequency, in book says for lyme.

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know how the biosolutions machine works, as I have not used one, but there must be a way of inputting your own frequency.

I think you are trying to put in a code which is just to run whatever they have preprogrammed into the machine for any given condition.

I am speculating that there is a way of running your own individual frequency, or a way to create your own program using the frequencies you choose.

Do you have the manual that came with it?

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- I finally think i figured out the Harmonic Calculator. I had to get someone to help me. Now....the GB4000 goes up to 20megahertz per frequency I think....that's 20,000,000 hertz.

So in theory you want the highest frex under 20,000,000?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The 20,000,000 Hz is for a sine wave, but you certainly can use a sine wave if you want to, but gating is likely even more important using a sine wave. I would make sure you are using the gating feature with a sine wave.

The rise and fall time of a square wave is more abrupt, and it is this quick switch which is thought to be destructive to the bacteria.

Gating breaks up the frequency which produces more of this effect, plus a rapids deionization of a plasma tube. The deionization does not play a role in a contact device.

Rife used a sine wave in his early machines, and it worked with gating. He did not have the option of a square wave at that time.

The square wave limit of the GB-4000 is 40,000 Hz.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Must gating be used with a square wave?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It does not have to be used, but it most likely makes it more effective.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
Must gating be used with a square wave to be more effective?

frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, yes I can put in my own frequency, #26 is a frequency. I do have the book with frequencies but they don't go up that high in numberic form. thank you for your help....I know the BioSolutions is an older machine, maybe that's why. I will be buying my own machine as soon as I can save the money for one, was thinking of buying the GB4000, seems user friendly.
Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I believe the Biosolutions machine works on coded frequencies. In another words, when you input #26 the machine is not running 26 Hz. Although there may be a way of just running 26 Hz also.

If this conversion chart (at the bottom of the NCFL )is correct, when you run #26 it means the machine is outputting frequency 625 Hz.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/Non-ConsolidatedFrequencyList.htm

This is why I never recommended this machine because it hides the actual frequency running making it unnecessarily complicated, and limited in use. The GB-4000 is far more versitile.

I wish I had one of these machines to look at, maybe I could help more.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, I wanted to program erlichia frequencies into my rife machine and that is why I asked for them. I believe I had or have erlichia because I really reacted to the A-BIO drops given out at G. Medical in S.R. I think my head was spinning and I was disoriented and off balance. I do not have joint problems, mostly neuro.

I've been using my BCX Ultra a lot since I got it a few days ago and seem to be improving. A little early to tell. It's really good for clearing up my sinuses and insomnia.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YankeeMom
Member # 26692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YankeeMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm working my way through this thread.

I have 2 questions.

1. is this something that could be done with young children?

2. Is it possible to just do rife and herbs and never do abx?

Posts: 34 | From St. Louis | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can use it for young children, and has been for Lyme, but most people will not publicly post when doing so.

To the best of my knowledge, it has never harmed anyone, but it is experimental, and that means it has not had the extensive testing needed to ferret out any possible complications.

My wife used Cumanda and Samento to start out with, and then started frequency treatments. We tried MMS and Spiro, but all of these caused stomach problems or yeast problems, so they could not be used long term.

She never has used any pharmaceutical antibiotics.

Frequency treatments have been the one thing that did not have a negative side effect, so we stuck with it. She is symptom free, and it is a good thing, because my GB-4000 is on the blink right now.

Yes, it is possible to do frequency treatment with herbs or no herbs.

Dan

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD thinks that rife and ultrasound shouldn't be used within 7 days of each other. Has anyone else heard of this?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think any frequency has the potential to stir up the Lyme and maybe even some co-infections.

I finally got around to a Lyme treatment. Unfortunately it did bring some uncomfortable results while running them. Particularly the 612 Hz harmonic program, so spirochetes are still around, and the Lyme is not all gone.

That was not too surprising to me, but the 832 Bart frequency also brought some bottom of the foot pain and lower back pain. Bart not all gone either. That did surprise me.

She still has no symptoms, but only because her immune system is not detecting the Lyme, or at least I have no indication it is fighting it.

I have some more work to do, but I now know it will take longer to eliminate it. I may incorporate the Lyme DNA frequencies again into the treatment. I have never used them with the MOPA and maybe I should see how they work with lots of power.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- I think you should run the DNA frequencies with the MOPA. That would be bringing out the big guns.
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I may do that, but she is suffering a bit from yesterdays treatment, so I will have to wait a day or two.

It gained some ground in that short time of no treatment. I won't let that happen again. If I would not have had trouble with the GB-4000, I would have treated earlier.

I will get it in the end. I will not be beaten by a bacteria. Just a little more refinement of the treatment.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

I'm curious - how long did you go this time between treatments? I'm wondering how long it took to come back.

I agree - we are smarter than those bactria. We will win!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

June 27th was her last treatment prior to last night, so it was a month ago.

The only other time we went that long without treating was when she had a high fever from another infection, and it killed off quite a bit just from the fever.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Sheryl777, is A-bio GMA's latest for ehrlichia?
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how recently they started using the A-BIO but that is what was given to me for erlichia - that along with antibiotics.

I seem to be continuing to slowly improve with the BCX. They have a carrier wave whose frequency can be changed and I'm wondering what frequency I should be using for lyme.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

I am going to try running the frex in the higher ranges...if anyone is interested in converting to a higher range, between 1-4 Mghz, go to www.royalrife.com/lists.html
CD57
Member # 11749

Note: I tried two harmonics of 832 run in the 1-4 Megahertz range.....and interestingly, got sharp shooting pains in hip and abdomen....and had to run for the bathroom!
This has NEVER happened before.....interesting! (Sorry if TMI).

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran the 832 frequency as the harmonic 39936 Hz following your lead.

It seemed to work as well as 832, but not a great deal of difference. I also ran a straight 832 on her. She did not respond a lot. Apparently we got most of it in the prior treatment.

Ran 2016 harmonic and 612 harmonic. She could feel it, but she is fine this morning. Now that her response is back to minimal, I am going to use the Lyme DNA frequencies.

One treatment and she is back to normal. That is quite a short turnaround. I think that says quite a bit about how effective the MOPA is.

It is time to test them out on the MOPA.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57,

3 out of 7 times rifing has had me going to the bathroom. The only common frx was 10k, that's not to say that it wasn't a reaction from another frx, though. So, today I am going to wait until after hubby takes me out on for a motorcycle ride. [Big Grin]

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

CD57 -- Interesting about using the higher frequencies. Is it easy to convert? I think I looked at a conversion table once and my lyme brain couldn't handle it.

j_liz -- HA! that would be one crappy motorcycle ride [Smile]

I haven't rifed all week b/c I have been herxing from my new abx that is hitting Bart and I have been battling what I think is a chest/head cold. I thought it would be best to lay off the rife while my body recovers.

Not sure about the chest cold. I used to get them ALL THE TIME in the 6 yrs leading up to my lyme crash...I am wondering if it isn't a cold, but myco, bart, ect...in my respertory system.

CD57
Member # 11749

Asummers -- celebrate getting the cold! I was told by my practitioner that he will throw his fist in the air and pump it up when I get one! it's a sign that the immune system is working again.....
CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- how high a harmonic for 612 and 2016 did you use?

Is anyone here on the 5 oclock setting for the GB4000? (this equates to power all the way up)?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I run eight harmonics at once with the GB-4000 and the MOPA for both 612 Hz and 2016 Hz.

What I call the 612 harmonic autoprogram is actually, 306, 612, 1224, 2448, 4896, 9793, 19584, 30168 Hz all running at the same time.

That was what I was running for the Lyme frequencies. The 2016 Harmonic autoprogram uses eight harmonics also.

The 832 Hz Bart frequency I just ran as one harmonic of 39936 Hz. I may program that as a harmonic autoprogram also. Although I really am not sure if it works better that way or not.

I could have been a little clearer on what I actually ran.

All she has is a little bit of spine pain from last nights treatment. A lot better than the last one.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- if you are interested, try running the 832 bart harmonics at the 1-4 Megahertz levels and see what you get. I did two for 10 min each.

I'm going to try your 2016 and 612 groups....

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum seems to be comprised mostly of GB4000, EMEM, and BCX Ultra users. When consulting with a major Lyme and Rife user group, they showed me a poll taken a while back where the users of their group rated their machines on a number of criteria. It seems the Doug Coil machine was head and shoulders above the rest in terms of power, effectiveness, and overall results.

These other machines seem to have more features and versatility than the coil machine, but what good is versatility if you're not penetrating deep into the tissues to kill all of the bugs?

I'm just wondering why so many people here bought the other machines when the coil seems to be the obvious choice. I'm not trying to challenge anyone on their choices, just seeking input because I am looking at acquiring a machine.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would have bought a coil machine in the beginning, but I would have had to build it myself.

At that time, no one made them assembled, and I have not had real good luck working with capacitors in the past. I have been zapped numerous times, and these ones looked a lot bigger than the ones I have dealt with.

I bought the GB-4000 because I knew at some point in the future, I could use it to drive a plasma device. I just had to wait for it to be built.

Now the MOPA is available, so I bought one. It has plenty of power, peaking at well over 150 watts. It also is very expensive.

The coil is a good choice for Lyme, but it has its limitations also. The coils get hot, so run times are shorter. It is limited in frequency range more so than other devices.

Most devices will get you substantial improvement over time. You are correct that it takes power to really have a good shot at curing the disease.

The three devices that have at least one reported cure, are the EM+ machine by Bruce Stenulson, the Doug Coil, and the Truerife machine.

I am not aware of any reported cures for any other machine including the MOPA. The MOPA has not really been out long enough to have established a cure either.

Probably the best power to price ratio belongs to the Doug Coil, and the EM+ devices made by Bruce Stenulson.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

When I was looking to buy, I took a look at a friend's Doug Coil machine. I almost started crying because I was/still am so brain fogged and confused that I knew I wouldn't be able to operate it.

I think the poll I read was that the Coil scores the lowest on ease-of-use.

But yes, of course power is of concern. When I get some $ saved I plan to buy a MOPA too, really based on Dan's research and that I have yielded by speaking to one of the builders of it, and reading The Rife Handbook.

But I am definitely getting response from what I have, which is the GB4000 + amp. I asked for testimonials from the distributor I bought it from, and contacted those people. Then I went on the forums and started asking questions.

I think a lot of research is required.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -
What do you think about this post?
see:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/97429?#000006

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all

If you have not seen this it is cool.

http://www.skidmore.edu/academics/music/aholland/PlasmaTwo.htm

Make sure to watch videos of organisms being destroyed!!

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello

Regarding Power and Ability to Penetrate etc around Rife Machines.

I am feeling now after experiences and research that there is a big untapped discussion and modality that we are not utilizing.

It is the Machines that power Cold Laser devices that are also Frequency / Rife Machines.

I have had wonderful experience with Cold Laser treatment for Lymph detox.

I have heard that some doctors are using this and adding in the frequencies to deliver lyme disease treatments.

With those treatments and using this powerful device and ability of cold laser to penetrate deeply I have to assume it is better than any rife machine out there.. (Ok I am not able to make this statement from any documented fact.)

I though and not understanding why there are not more of us using it as treatment modality and even "instead" of the current Rife machines as they are.

I am close to selling mine to buy a cold laser / frequency machine.

springshowers
Member # 19863

If you go to the Link on my post above do not forget to look at the other You Tube Videos that come up as related.

Here is one - Bare Rife Plasma Experiment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8019869894488211987&hl=en#docid=166985105043992526

If You watch the whole thing you may change how you think of rifing and how you treat yourself

Check it out for sure!!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I answered the referenced post as best as I could.

The video mentioned is why I am running Lyme harmonic autoprograms. It is the concept that led me to doing that instead of a single frequency.

Eight harmonics running simultaneously. It works, but I still am not sure if it is more effective. It is at least as effective.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't buy the coil, because of the price and it was supposed to be difficult to run. Also, I herxed with my 1st run on an EMEM and it was only 30 sec. long.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57 I use the 5 oclock setting on the gb4000 most of the time but I do not have the amp.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your responses. I have to agree, the coil machine is a little intimidating. It still is bought separate from a couple of COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) components that have to be integrated by the user.

Most of us are used to buying things that are small, come in a small cabinet with simple dials for settings, are easy and convenient to use and come with lots of options.

This cold laser stuff sounds interesting though.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Chaps -- You ask a great question. I have heard the same positive comments about the DC machine that you mention. I am also a subscriber to two yahoo groups where most people use the DC machine.

When I first decided to take the rife plunge I was about to move overseas and I guess I was just in the market for something easy & low tech. So I purchased an EMEM machine. Plus, it was easy to travel with & allowed me to different frequencies without over-heating, I consider it my beginner machine.

From what I gathered, it seemed like the DC machine had to be assembled & u had to purchase different parts..,ect. I would love to try one out one day. Yet, at the moment still herx from my GB. When I no longer get a herx, I would consider moving onto something more powerful.

I don't know how to explain it...but I just never felt the......urge to buy a DC even though people report great results/success with it.

CD57 -- I always have the power up to '5 o'clock' and I use the amp everytime. Why not? he-he. I plan on spending all day Monday doing research on these harmonic fequencies that you and Dan are talking about. So beware that I might have some questions [Smile]

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still pretty new at this.... I was rifing with an AC contact machine on Sunday night while we were watching TV.

On Monday night when my family was watching TV again they found the batteries in the remote had leaked.

I know I didn't use the remote for the majority of my session but may have for a short while just at the end (I can't remember!!!)

My family thinks it may have been the rife that caused the batteries to leak even though the remote is plastic and shouldn't be conductive... Anyone have any experience???

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Dan what is the difference between harmonics and octaves?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

A harmonic is divisible by the fundamental frequency.

For instance if the fundamental frequency is 306 Hz, 612 and 918 Hz and so on, are harmonics of that frequency.

Octave is more of a musical term,used to describe a musical pitch.

An octave, is either half or double of what we just referred to as a fundamental frequency, although that is not really a musical term.

So an octave is either multiplied by two or divisible by two. It is this interval that is being described.

An octave is always a harmonic, but a harmonic is not always an octave. A harmonic only has to be divisible by the fundamental frequency, not necessarily by two.

In the first example, 612 Hz is an octave of 306 Hz but 918 Hz is not an octave, because it is not twice or half of the fundamental of 306 Hz. It is still a harmonic of 306 Hz.

For all practical purposes, people here us the terms as the same thing. I tend to use octaves most often, but I refer to them as harmonics, as I am not using frequencies in the musical sense. It is accurate either way, but the term octave is more specific.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Thanks Dan -- your explaination was great & very helpful.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi All

What do you think of these Lyme Drainage / Frequency units?

Have you seen or used these? Or anything like them?
If this link takes you to the top of the page go to the starting in the outline here:

Light Beam Generator (LBG) aka OAPD
LymphStar Pro
Lustre - Electro Lymphatic Drainage/Therapy (ELT)
Laser Energetic Detoxification (LED)
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)

http://www.health-spy.com/toxicity3.html#lbg

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Lyme Dr. used to have someone who used the LymphStar Pro in his office. I did it once a week and it worked very very well.

http://www.arcturusstar.com/Lymphstar.php

I'm not familiar with any of the others but look forward to hearing more feedback.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

A couple of posters on ln seemed to have used cold lasers to treat Lyme and co. Erchonia red light cold laser. I don't understand it or how to find a practitioner but sounds interesting.
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody herx using the Babs Frequencies:

20,27,76,753,1583 1584, 5776

I started at 1 1/2 min with no herx. Then I did two minutes and herxed pretty bad (but didn't realize it was a herx)

Today I did 2 1/2 minutes and I'm having a wicked herx!

I didn't really think I had Babs, though, as I don't seem to have any symptoms (although I never rule anything out).

I also herx doing parasites - and I know some of the Babs hit parasites as well. I wonder what I'm hitting?????

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The CAFL Babesia frequencies caused a horrible reaction for my wife, a few years ago when I first ran them.

I thought it was gone two different times, but it eventually came back. I finally used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies and they seemed to finish it off.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you, Dan like I said - we can't really rule anything out!
LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

This is my first post over here, but I wanted to respond to the recent question about the Doug Coil.

I'm relatively new to all this, but I started using my Doug Coil in mid-June. I've now had 4 treatments, and we feel it's working.

We did end up going with the doug coil for the reasons mentioned: the power, the high ratings on the yahoo groups, Rosner's recommendations, and just the sense we got that it had the longest track record.

We were concerned about ease of use but there is a youtube video that shows someone using the DC that helped us see it really wasn't a big deal. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3GpyG2zuOw

To be honest, I should say that my husband turns it on and off for me (he doesn't have lyme), but that's mostly because he did all the research and enjoys that kind of thing. Plus it's just less work for me.

We are noticing improvements between treatments. Very slow, but they are there. I definitely herx from it, so we know it's doing its job.

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Hi LymeAware -- welcome to our thread. I think you MIGHT be the only person on here that is using the DC machine so I will be really interested in reading your future posts.

I hear great comments about that machine on a yahoo group Lyme_and_Rife. If you aren't already a part of the group, you might want to join. There is also the Rife Forum as well.

Your rife sessions will be very different from ours in terms of the number of frequencies & length of sessions. But please share your experience with us.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

mojo -- I herxed from those Babs frequencies as well. Anything over 2 minutes per frequency on that set of numbers gets me everytime [Smile]

Babs replicates fast so the more frequently you can recover from your herx and rife again, the better. And from my understanding Babs is considered a parasite and not a bacteria or viral infection.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi All

For those with alot of fatigue or suspecting the Coxsakie Virus B like Dr C suggests causes CFS you may want to rife for it.

It is listed in your handbook or one of the posted lists.

mojo
Member # 9309

asummers - is once per week enough for Babs? I still herx like heck from the Lyme (do that every 12 days or so) and I'm also rifing for Bart (lots of frequencies - no or super minor herx) and parasites - that's a lot of rifing.

Should I concentrate on Babs for now and make that a priority? I've been treating Lyme & Co for over four years now - maybe I need to hit babs hard and just back off (not stop) the other stuff. Except parasites - definately want to get those darn things - but it seems doing that with Babs isn't a bad idea since Babs is a parasite.

Info/ suggestions from everyone is very very welcome.

And speaking of welcome - good to 'see' you LymeAware.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

mojo I posted in another thread that 20-27 are also used for bart which I discovered from another lyme website. You should also try the numbers in between.
mojo
Member # 9309

Oh, yes - I forgot about the 20-27 - I've been using all those other numbers you had in that same post, though. Thanks for the reminder.
LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your kind welcome, asummers. [Smile]

I'm surprised to realize that I seem to be the only one here using a doug coil, since I thought it was one of the more popular machines.

But, I'm really glad you pointed that out because it helps me understand why I have been confused at times reading others' descriptions of treatments. There's just some things that will be different with a different machine.

There is still so much good information here though, regardless of what machine we all use, and I'm so glad for this thread. Sometimes it seems as though I'm the only person in the world who know about rife machines, and coming to this thread always helps renew my faith in this treatment.

Thanks everyone.

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

mojo -- you ask a great question about babs. and yes, it is a lot of rifing. i think ideally you want to rife everyday or every other day for it since is replicates fast. now with that being said, that is a schedule you need to work up to over weeks/months, ect. i think i started once a week and then was able to work up to every other day....

this depends on you. what is your herx like after a rife session for babs? how many days does it last?

in my treatment, once i tackled babs, my brain fog & fatigue lifted and that's where i saw the most gains. then once babs & lyme were under control i THINK some bart symptoms popped up.

that's great that your herx's from the bart rife are minimal. and don't give up on those parasites -- they are pesky lil' buggers.

on a side note -- i haven't rifed for two weeks. i came down with a really bad head/chest cold (YEAH) & another little fever blister (YEAH) and i just felt that my body needed a rest from rife. i decided not to rife for the cold, and see what my body could do to heal on its own.

i got better quite quickly, but then went away on a long weekend trip to wine country and was able to feel like a normal person (YEAH). that means no abx, supplements, coffee enema's, rife sessions -- just probiotics! it was a great break, now i am back on my lyme & co. program.

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I have read this thread from the beginning. It is a wonderful resource. I want to thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

I started in mid May using a Doug Coil Machine with one freq for 15 seconds. I've been sick for a long time so I am very cautious. I am now up to 4 minute treatments spaced to tolerance. I have not had any windows of relief but fully intend to stay the course.

So LymeAware there are at least 2 Coil users here now.

Posts: 528 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Welcome Lymeaware! I just posted on your blog.

Are these babs frex CAFL frex?
20,27,76,753,1583 1584, 5776

what are babs herxes like -- I haven't treated this one.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Cindy is still symptom free and just barely reacted to the bart frequency of 832 Hz,

She did not respond to the Spirochete frequency of the 612 Hz lyme harmonic program at all the last time, and the 2016 cyst harmonic program produced no reaction either.

So I still have no symptoms and virtually no reaction to treatment.

I will be treating at least once a week to kill off any remnants. I am happy that we are in complete control of the Lyme and Bart.

I will keep at this for a while, to go for a complete cure once again. I think we will get there in time.

I am glad to see we have more people that are getting benefit from this method. It is nice to have another option, especially for those who do not have many left.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

CD 57 - Yes they are - according to Rosner's Rife Book.
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Welcome Digby! Gald that we now have 2 DC people on our thread. From what I understand about the DC machine, 4 minutes on a frequency is a lot of time -- good for you. That must have been a tough road, but from what I have read, it is worth it in the end. I also think there is a yahoo group for DC people...if you already didn't know that.

CD57 -- My babs herx's are no different than a herx from lyme or bart. But again, we are all so different.

LymeAware -- I checked out your blog as well. You are an excellent writer, i would have no idea how sick you are! I really enjoyed reading your story & insights gained from having lyme. I have the same ones [Smile]

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan,

That is great news about Cindy. Just curious - how long do you run 832 now and how long the others with the MOPA? Do you run it for less time than you did with the GB/Amplifier?

I really don't herx much on 832, even with 6 minutes. But I know I have bart. I also don't herx with 3 minutes of 612 and 2016. I may get a slight headache immediately after but that's it. I may have herxed the first time on 832 with a tightening of my upper back and lungs - but am not sure since I've had this symptom before prior to starting treatment. It feels sore to take a deep breath. This happened about 24 hours after the first time I did 832.

I have a DT EMEM machine, which I know is much less powerful than the MOPA. I wonder how much longer I would have to run my machine to equal the effect of the MOPA. Maybe it just can't compare.

I am considering getting something more powerful. For someone starting out, would you recommend purchasing the GB plus MOPA, without the amplifier? Does the MOPA turn it into a radiant device? I really would like to have a radiant device for many reasons.

Thanks,

tickbattler

LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Thanks so much asummers [Smile] What a lovely thing to say. Remembering the deeper meaning of this process helps to keep me focused on those hard days [Smile]

And CD57, thanks for the shout-out. I just responded on the blog to your kind comment, and am glad to connect who you are here with you there.

Digby -- I'm glad to hear that you are using the coil as well. It sounds as though we have a similar time frame in when we started using it. I'll be interested to hear more about your process with it.

I don't know if my husband and I have been more aggressive than we should be, but in my first treatment we used 2 frequencies for 3 minutes each. I definitely herxed, but it was manageable.

My most recent treatment (my fourth) was a total of 12 minutes with 4 frequencies, but in hindsight that was WAY too much, and had me bedridden for a week and considering the hospital. We plan to do less in my upcoming session.

My last two treatments have been particularly powerful and besides from the increased time we are using, I attribute some of this to where we are directing the coil on my body. A lot of my symptoms are neurological so we are directing the coil at my thoraxic/cervical spine area. It seems to target my nervous system area more directly.

I have to tell you all that I really appreciate your recent conversation about Babesia. I just got the call from my LLND this afternoon that I tested positive for it. Knowing you all have experience with rifing for it made hearing this news alittle less overwhelming.

My doctor wants to put me on Lariam, but seeing your experiences has me pretty clear that we won't do that. Hopefully I'll have something to add to the babesia and rife conversation soon.

In Rosner's book he made it sound as though rife isn't as certain a treatment for Babesia and coinfections, but it sounds as though you all are finding it effective after all? Good news.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The amount of time sometimes varies, depending on how much time I have to work with. We both use the machine, so it can get long.

I like to go twenty minutes because we can. It may not be necessary to go that long with this device, but I think it is with lower powered ones. Of course you have to work up to that in many cases.

There is reason to believe that the lower powered machines should use a small sweep. It has to do with the power level, and how it affects the frequency being run.

I think the GB + MOPA is a very effective device for this application. There is no question about enough power. You do have to consider where you live as it is a radiant device, and if you live in an apartment in a city, it could be trouble as far as interference, and tripping out arc fault breakers.

There is also the ethics of treating your neighbors without their consent.

Machines without a carrier wave would be more suitable for an urban environment.

It is interesting that 832 produced an effect in your back. Cindy felt the frequency right when I turned it on, in her back, and then it quit shortly after that. It was the only thing she felt.

She is still having some on again off again stomach sensitivity problems. I am not sure if it is Lyme or Bart related, or a separate problem.
I can't seem to correlate it with anything in particular.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Tickbattler, I am actually not herxing much on 832 either. Interestingly when I looked it up it doesn't seem to be a bart channel. It's very popular for bart though.
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement