LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Not too long ago I could not tolerate any supplements or treatments either - it seemed pretty hopeless especially when I have Hashis and could not see how I could take hydrocortisone so that I could treat my thyroid with natural hormones.

The turning point came for me when I gave up gluten and dairy foods as well as anything processed. It took a while to get the diet right and to get it out of my system but things started to look up and I could start supplements and thyroid hormone in tiny amounts and frequency therapy using a small device from Germany.

I take vit C and selenium to support the adrenals as I slowly increase my thyroid dose and test the amount with self kinesiology. I am on 65 grams or 1 grain a day with no problems from my adrenals which had tested very low indeed. I am looking into liposomal vit C as the best sort to take. I take dermal magnesium probiotics and have started iodine to complete the most important supplements for this condition as well as colloidal minerals, massage and reverse osmosis water for detoxing.

Not much progress is being made at present and I guess I will have to wait till the weather picks up and I find a better place to stay but for now I am able to increase my treatment regime and stand amazed at the progress as last year I seemed to be dying. My function is 40 on good days according to the list.

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I did a treatment on the 11th, which is on page 24. I treated Babesia, and 36-48 hours later symptoms began, such as significant irritability, mood changes, and finally a splitting headache which required me to take two aspirin. When that didn't work, I popped 50mg of Ultram. I then took 2mg of Ativan and went to sleep.

Does this sound familiar to anyone who treated Babesia with their Rife machine? My next treatment will probably be today.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My function is 40 on good days according to the list.

Now if only you and I could get beyond that! I should give up Gluten too. It's obviously a problem in my diet and causes symptoms.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB - my psych symptoms seem to correlate to my Bart.

I don't have ANY classic Babs symptoms, no air hunger, sweats, etc. BUT when I run the Babs frequencies I get very ill - I did 2 1/2 mins once (WHOA) and was very ill for three days with a very sharp headache overall body aches and poor stomach. Sort of like the flu but with a super sharp headache that I only get with Babs rifing. I was sicker than I've been in years.

Now I do only 1 1/2 min and still get a two day herx but not as intense. I can only do it once a week but plan on doing more frequently when I can.

Which brings me to the question - is it better to increase the time of each frequency or try to do it more often??

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Headache seems to be almost universal for Bart treatment. Leg weakness, loss of balance were Bart treatment symptoms early into treatment. Nerve pain, zaps, etc.

It all did go away with regular treatment. The Bart is still not gone, but it is not a big problem at this time.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

The answer lies with your ability to cope Mojo. Longer duration of treatment sessions may induce much sharper reactions that you can't control. Spreading them out allows you to manage the reaction in my opinion.

I treated Babesia extensively with a lot of medications and herbs. I responded very well to Malarone but once I came off it (a year later), I developed symptoms within a few weeks/month. The night sweats came back.

I also was diagnosed with Bartonella but I never responded to the Levaquin or Rifampin, nor the HH from Zhang, etc.

The Babesia and Lyme are highly certain. The Lyme is conclusively present given positive blood testing, but Bartonella never came up in testing nor responded to treatments.

One thing did happen though. When I used Bactrim I had a massively severe flu-like attack followed by crippling symptoms of pain, psychiatric problems and a variety of other problems. It was extremely debilitating and was surely a Herxheimer reaction. The reason I say that is because I continued taking the Bactrim through the reaction and then after and I felt better and better.

Bartonella is believed to respond to Bactrim. I'm talking about the Bartonella that is not conclusively understood to be "Bartonella." BLO as Dr. Burrascano calls it.

At any rate, I'll try a Bartonella frequency down the road. I'll also report whether the Babesia frequency gives me the same symptoms again. I'll be doing another treatment tomorrow. My journal is still going. If anyone wants to see a comparison chart, I made one that goes with the lengther reports. It allows people to scan quickly and see the significant changes, as I put them in blue/bold.

Here is the journal:

https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=7xKBwr8UZFOGEZRbdAfihA

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link just brought me to an Adobe site, and I could not find a journal of any type.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Dan,
Sorry about that. It wasn't published. You can now view it. Try again.

- Mike

--------------------

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl777 -- You ask a great question about stopping abx. We are all so different that it would be hard to give you an answer. We all react differently to treatments & have different symptoms. I think it is something you would talk to your doctor about &/or go with your instincts.

mati -- i have also heard great things about liposomal vit C from fellow lymies in australia that take it. i plan on using it as well once i transition off of abx & on to salt/vit c protocol.

MB -- I think my headaches are associated with bart, but who knows! I still find it amazing how we all have different symptoms. I wonder if your headache isn't babs per say, but the 'die off of the babs' and since it is in your brain that is why you feel so bad. So really, asprin isn't going to help with the toxin load/herx in your brain. Maybe introduce a detox protocol?

mojo -- like you, i didn't/don't have the classic babs symptoms except for crushing fatigue. once in a while i would get that 'air hunger feeling' BUT -- i am now 40lbs overweight, hadn't exercised in 2 yrs and it was after i would walk up a steep hill. so, is is air hunger or just being out of shape --lol. i was on mepron/zith for 10 months (high doses 2tbl spoons 2x's a day) and i feel like a new person.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Novemember 15th, 2010 1:20 PM: This was my 17th Treatment. I waited 96 hours to begin this treatment since the last. The reaction to the last treatment wasn't significantly noticeable until a crippling headache took place about 72 hours later. Today I am going to attempt to go after Bartonella species now instead of borrelia, or Babesia. No detox frequencies will be used. The only drug therapy that I responded to -- that is thought to affect BLO (Or Bartonella Like-Organism, which I am clinically diagnosed with -- was Bactrim. I did not respond to Cipro, Levaquin, Rifampin or other drug therapies typically used for Bartonella.

I am attempting to hit Bartonella(Unknown Species & Strain, possibilities purported by Dr. Burrascano range from a form of mycoplasma, tularemia, to even a strange Bartonella strain not previously discovered. Many patients with this resistant infection manifest the same symptoms I have, crippling psychiatric symptoms, digestive abnormalities, etc. Many patients who suffered from these symptoms and the resistence to typical bartonella therapies, tested positive for Bartonella Hensalae, so there is thought to be a connection, hence "Bartonella-like-organism"

• 1: Purpose: Kill Bartonella Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 832hz,
  • 1: Dose: 10 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 96 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, INFLAMYAR 20 dp of each x 3.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 3 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered w 1 tsp Sodium
    Bicarbonate.
  • Exercise: 60mins on Stationary Bike immediately following treatment
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment -- 1: Bowel urgency immediately following therapy
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB really enjoying your posts.

Group, I recently tested positive via Galaxy Labs for a brand new strain of bartonella, bartonella kohlerae. Just FYI. I have not been getting hits on the 832 or even much from 357.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD there are tons of bart freq. to use recently I have been getting good die off from
840-842 sweep
848-850 sweep
844-846 sweep
842-844 sweep

[ 11-17-2010, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB - oh yes - crippling headache - that explains it perfectly. And mine originally came two to three days after rifing (but for Babs) Now they come about 24 hours later.

Oh goody - I'm rifing for Babs today! And it's Lyme week, too.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome jarjar! maybe those will hit bartonella kohlerae.
Where are you putting the foot pads, still on skull and neck?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going for Barts too since 8 weeks with my EMEM 5A.

The worst symptom coming up is the HEADACHE and confusion, which seems to get continually worse over time (with interruptions).
All other Bartsymptoms seem to get a little better or at least come to a halt. [Smile]

I don't think, I have Babs, though.
And I wonder, if this headache/brainstuff might be a direct result to the EMF or whatever effect from rifing.
[confused]

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cd when Im going after bart I still use the footpads on my forehead and neck and strap the hand bars to my feet with a rubber band. Two of my main issues with bart are with cognitive and feet pain. It has left the calves of my leg with a different placement of the pads.
Matter of fact today is a bart/rife day for me.

Last rife session I have been working on the XMRV virus and getting good die off.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

=
mojo -- like you, i didn't/don't have the classic babs symptoms except for crushing fatigue. once in a while i would get that 'air hunger feeling' BUT -- i am now 40lbs overweight, hadn't exercised in 2 yrs and it was after i would walk up a steep hill. so, is is air hunger or just being out of shape --lol. i was on mepron/zith for 10 months (high doses 2tbl spoons 2x's a day) and i feel like a new person. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thank you for that reminder!

As far as the 'out of breath' thing sometimes I get out of breath when I climb just a couple of stairs and other times it's not problem. Weird.

mojo
Member # 9309

kadee - My headache is very different with the Babs herx. It's much "sharper" and very difficult to tolerate. My overall herx with the Babs frequencies are differnt from Lyme/Erlich.

Still trying to figure out if I herx from Bart - there are so many frequencies. And I'm concentrating on the Babs.

I did almost 1 min 1/2 last night (Babs)and herxed all night (which interupted my sleep) but I seem to be coming out of it already. I may be able to increase Babs to more than once per week soon.

CD57
Member # 11749

Jarjar are you wetting the pads? I wet them now. Now just have to find a way to get the head ones to adhere to my head better. How about putting them around the neck with a rubber band?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I used an elastic bandage to hold contacts on to myself. I liked having my hands free while treating in contact mode.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Cindy has been in a lot of pain since my GB has been down for so long. She was going to take a Percocet, it was getting so bad. We generally do not take things like that, without good reason.

Since I had to come up with something to help, and I am not inclined to treat symptoms, unless it is the only option, I took a look in my bag of tricks.

I had some Cumanda, that we had from the beginning of the Lyme treatment program. I did not know if it was Lyme, or Bart, but the Cumanda was worth a try.

I gave her ten drops and after about one hour, she felt substantially better. No herx, so I am thinking this is Bart. I was not aware that Cumanda was effective against Bart, but this may be another tool to get rid of this persistent infection.

I am considering using both Cumanda, and frequency treatments to get rid of this. I have only been able to reduce it using frequencies, and maybe this one two punch will be more effective?

I do not see any downside to trying it.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan,
My practitioner pretty much only uses Cumanda for bartonella. If someone cannot tolerate it, she uses banderol. My entire family is on it and we are seeing through EDS testing that the bartonella is disappearing. We think it is gone from all three of my kids.

I am surprised that Cindy did not herx at all on it when you gave her 10 drops! We had to work up one drop a day to get to 10. I guess that's a good sign that you have the load down pretty low.

The dose we use is 10 drops in water twice daily before meals.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
Jarjar are you wetting the pads? I wet them now. Now just have to find a way to get the head ones to adhere to my head better. How about putting them around the neck with a rubber band?

Wetting the pads are a must. I have never heard of anyone not wetting them. The metal in my pads are very thin so once the cloth is wet it shapes and molds to my neck or head with no problem. I have a recliner so I just recline back and place everything where I want them.
If cognitive is your main issue just put one line out of the positive on you forehead and the other out of the negative behind you neck or vice versa.
I guess if the wet pads are not staying in place when you recline or lay down you could use rubber bands. We obviously have different type pads if you are still having the same problems with pads.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think she no longer herxes because it is not Lyme that is involved, or at least very little Lyme.

She could feel it in her spine, and that is probably Lyme, but the Bart seems to be the bigger problem, causing pain.

I am only guessing at what is causing the symptoms, but I sure will be glad to get the GB back.

Dan

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent for the frequency numbers for XMRV from Char Boehm and tried them on Thurs. I tried three different frequencies for 2 minutes each and then ended with the 10 K detox.

First I have to tell you what I have been able to work up to in the last few months before I get to my question. I worked up to walking 2 miles this summer. Just started in the last month, swimming a few laps (stopping to rest however and not continuously), started doing a few weight machines.(Went to a physical therapist this last summer for assistance) Then the other day after I rifed, I played 9 holes of golf on a very small course. I always try to come home and rest after any activity. These activities have to be spread out. I can't do the activities I mentioned everyday but on the days I don't, I try do something whether it be a short walk or stretching. I feel like on cloud nine just to be able to do these things again.

I had pretty much stopped all exercise when I got sick (at first I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue)- which now I know was the wrong thing to do. But I always read how you will set yourself back if you overdo. Then after I was diagnosed with Lyme I read you need to do something every day whether you feel like it or not - just get up and stretch or a small walk. That is so difficult when you don't feel good! I think my new mind set - get up and do something- has helped me.

However I think all this exercise I have been able to begin again would not have been possible without my rife machine. I have been rifing for 17 months now and my herxes have gotten a lot less strong. I started out mainly rifing for lyme but now concentrate more on babesia.

I can only rife once a week for babesia because my herxes don't start usually until the second or third day after rifing. My herxes have gotten a lot lighter thru the months.

I have never been tested for XMRV but feel like I am herxing from rifing for it and a stronger herx than usual. I rifed on Thurs- felt sick on Friday and today/ Saturday. My herxes are like this- very groggy, fuzzy head, sometimes neck ache and flu like symptoms. This wasn't a herx I don't think from the babesia because I had my herx from that earlier in the week.

What has been the reaction for any of you who have rifed for XMRV. I didn't think you were suppose to have a herx from that.

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Here is my experience, although I do not have Lyme, and that may change the response.

Another thing to watch for is Shingles, as my wife got this condition shortly after I ran the XMRV frequencies on her. She does have Lyme.

I did not get much response until I converted the frequencies up to a higher range. Below is what I recorded, at the time.

I ran these frequencies twice now. Once in the lower Hz range, and once converted up to the lower Mhz range.

The first run produced no discernible reaction or sensations.

The second run with the higher frequencies made my Terminal Ilium area sore through the first four frequencies. Most of the frequencies made me itch in various places. The Ilium area is where my Crohn's has been active in the past. It could just be a sensitive area that would respond to any high frequency. No way to know for sure. I need some repeatability.

It could be just an irritant at the higher frequencies. I cannot determine if it accomplished anything, but I am going to keep running them for a few days to see if I can glean anything from it.

I did not get much response to the XMRV treatment tonight. I had a sore gut and slight dull pain in my Ilium that did not last long. No itching like last time.
My cat laid right in front of the EMX. It did some weird ear twitching if that means anything.

So I know nothing more than before. If I spontaneously grow an effective immune response, that will be the only way I know. Not sure how I am going to measure that. I guess if I have absolutely no sign of Crohn's when I get my next (Gulp) colonoscopy, I might have a little reason to believe it helped.

Even that would not prove anything. I will have to leave this experiment to someone with an active disease.

I guess I am not completely done with this experiment after all.

I have noticed that since I ran these frequencies I have had some subtle changes that I cannot really explain.

The first thing that caught my attention is that my intestinal process is faster all of a sudden. Basically, my guts are processing food at a quicker rate than before. I have to go to the bathroom at odd times because everything I ate is speeding through faster. I also have an increased appetite, and my stool is more solid than it has been previously. I can also feel that my guts feel different than before. I can't really explain this, but they feel different. Not better of worse, just different.

It could be some strange coincidence, but I have done nothing else.

CD57
Member # 11749

Let's talk about herxes.

I see a lot of people talking about headaches, bowel urgency etc. Can you have a "herx" that is anxiety, twitching, more emotional in nature, rather than physical?

I have noticed since starting KPU and high dose buoloke that all my "bart" symptoms -- dpersonalization (which is likely a brain vascular problem), nervousness, agitation, inabiity to concentrate, pounding heart, wicked insomnia.....are much worse. Very discouraging.

But also, I wonder if these things could be due to trashed neurotransmitters and adrenal/thyroid problems?

Sorry, kind of veering around on this topic.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

They can be caused by all the things you mentioned CD, but the question is timing. Do they come at exact time intervals based on therapy? When you keep repeating something, and get similar or identical patterns, you can narrow it down.

Whatever the reaction is that I get, it's tangible, that's about as best as can be said. It's affecting my nervous system.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey metallic, just saw the post where you asked me a few questions on the previous page. Unfortunately, I'm horrible at taking notes and and keeping a treatment log. That makes it very hard to answer your questions on how long I ran frequencies for:(

A ballpark answer would be that in the beginning of treatment I started at around two min each frequency and then worked my way up to about 15 per frequency. I know that's not much help but it's the best I can offer. I did run 2016 a couple different times but my reaction was so strong that it scared me away. I need to run it again and quit being a wuss:)

Right now I'm still fighting this strep infection - can't seem to quite shake it. It's possible that I've picked up some sort of opportunistic infection or virus - whatever it is it won't go away and I've been running a low grade fever and feeling like crap for almost a month now:(

Isn't budging as I've felt like crap for a month now and am continuing to run a low grade fever:(

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Lauren are you running the strep frex on your machine? I remember your great story about your boss' facial staph going away.
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How often do you all rife for lyme? How about co infections? Thanks
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I rife for Babs and Bart (different days) weekly. I do Lyme/Erlich every 10 to14 days. I do parasites every other week.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

For future reference, what frequencies have you found effective for Erlichia?

I have not found much for this infection, in the way of frequencies.

Thankfully, I have not had to treat it, but I did have a coworker who's dog had the infection. He asked me what I knew about treating it. I could not find much for frequencies, so I gave him my MMS and told him to try it.

The dog had already been treated by a vet, but still tired easily, and was not completely well.

He has been putting the unactivated MMS in the dogs water for about six weeks. What he has noticed is this dog now started wagging its tail, which it has never done before.

They are quite impressed with the general improvement in the dog. Whether it was Erlichia, or another infection, I do not know, but whatever it was, it is not hindering the dog any longer.

He still has to test the dogs lung capacity, as it was diminished from the Erlichia, according to the vet. When he goes hunting with both of his dogs again, he will know the outcome.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I recently responded to someone via e-mail after reviewing a great deal of research on microbiological infection and therapeutic agents.

Some may consider this:

John,
I read the article. What you've stumbled across is a concept I've known about since the beginning. It was what made Dr. Burrascano so effective in treating his patients.

To significantly reduce, and potentially cure this infection likely requires pulsing therapy. Many patients do pulse their therapy, but they don't do it in the way that would be necessary to systematically take down Lyme Disease based on the scientific evidence available with other persistent infections.

Treat with an antibiotic that you know works for you. Usually patients find at least one that seems to reduce symptoms. This reduction in symptoms is also a reduction in the infection. The reason is simple. The immune system is the primary cause of symptoms aside from the toxins produced gradually during the infections life process. If the immune system is no longer activating, it means the infection is "out of sight" from the Immune System. This means two things. It's converted into a form that is not recognized by the immune system. This is unlikely, the immune system is still likely to react to anything which is not self.

Two: The infection is confined to body spaces and environments which the immune system does not permeate. Biofilms and probiotic environments such as cartilage, bone, neural tissue.

To kill these requires an antibiotic combination that attacks borrelia at a number of it's vulnerabilities. Lyme Disease doesn't likely become resistent in the traditional sense of genetics, but rather it simply enters films and environments suitable to it's survival, as well as states of dormancy.

Pulse a combination like a Ribosomal inhibitor as well as a cell wall drug as an example, which would be something like Tetracycline + Ceftin. You treat for 6-8 months, or whenever symptoms begin to alleviate somewhat. You then stop cold, removing all antibacterial therapies. You wait patiently until the infection makes you much sicker again, pushing you back to where you previously were, or at least 50-75% of the way. You then treat again, even with the same combination, for 6 months. You rinse and repeat this pattern which allows the slow dividing infection as well as persisting cysts to re-establish infection, including new cystic bacteria.

The bacteria should respond in a staggered format.

Antibiotic phase 1 should kill at least 50-75% of the infection, leaving cystic forms, and other variable forms/environments alone, which protect the remaining survivors.

Rest period: Infection reproduces, leading the survivors to reestablish infection at 45%

Antibiotic phase 2 : Another half of the infection is killed, leaving 20% surviors.

Rest period: Infection repeats, leading to a restablished infection of 35%

Antibiotic phase 3: Surviors now number 15%

Rest period: Infection repeats, leading to about 30% infection

Antibiotic phase 4: Survivors now remain at 5-10%

The periods of rest aren't 2 days, or 2 weeks like current protocols, but rather, 6 months, 8 months, 12 months, depending on one simple factor. How long does it take before the immune system activates to a degree in which symptoms reach at least 50-75% of their previous form from the preceding cycle. If you had a muscle pain that improved for example, and decreased to say a 5 on the 1-10 scale, but before treatment it was an 8, you should wait until it reaches at least a 7 or 6 on a consistent basis. The entire systemic pattern should cause you to relapse about 75% each time. With each preceding treatment, the symptoms should respond in reverse to the death of the infection. Say you reach the antibiotic phase 4, and only 5-10% survivors exist, your symptoms should take a much longer period of time to reach the threshold that initially caused the symptoms, which may have been 50% infection or more. So "breaks" in treatment might get longer and longer the further out you go. There may come a point where the infection becomes latent, yet reproducing, and thus you may -- after a significant number of phases of rest/treatment, begin estimating treatment durations for asymptomatic therapy, in order to not only stop symptoms from coming back, but to literally kill the entire infection.

The continued pattern reduces the cystic forms, which are naturally present, as well as possibly responding to the environmental toxicity (i.e. antibiotic). This erosion pattern should kill the infection, but since Lyme Disease is rarely a single problem, other factors would need to be considered during the process, including detox, heavy metals, endocrine abnormalities or neurological imbalances alternative infections which do not respond to the same antibiotic protocols as borrelia burgdorferi or similar strains. Healing periods would be difficult to do unless done during the initial start of the rest period for the first few months.

At no point did I actively pursue my own theory. Not because of my lack of confidence in it, but because I was exhausting the methods of "specialists" who I felt initially may be better suited to instructing me.

Now I am using Rife Therapy, but, Antibiotic Therapy in combination should be able to demonstrate the same conclusions. I will be putting this to the test soon.

-- Michael

[ 11-22-2010, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Yes, isn't this what Dr B and Pamela Weintraub in her book, used? Makes sense.

The wildcards are the co-infections.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kimmie -- I rife for lyme every Tuesday, Babs 3 x's a week, bart 3 x's a week, viruses once a week. But I had to work up to that schedule. Plus, I have the type of 'life schedule' that allows me to be on the couch from a herx.
Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by asummers:
kimmie -- I rife for lyme every Tuesday, Babs 3 x's a week, bart 3 x's a week, viruses once a week. But I had to work up to that schedule. Plus, I have the type of 'life schedule' that allows me to be on the couch from a herx.

I look forward to when i can rife like this! I don't feel like I will be able to do much more than what I'm doing until after the holidays. Then I'll have way more time to herx.
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rifers, I have been rifing for about 5 weeks now. Not much of a response to traditional frequencies used - the 612 or 800, etc. So I decided after my son's Lyme dr. gave me a homeopathic syphilis dose and I got a horrible headache to try Rife's original Syphilis frequency. I am herxing from that. Just wanted to post in case you are not trying this yet. It is the one posted in Bryan's book.

Good Luck, TrueSun

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Yes, isn't this what Dr B and Pamela Weintraub in her book, used? Makes sense.

The wildcards are the co-infections.

Read this:

http://bacteriality.com/2008/05/26/biofilm/

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by Truesun:
Hi Rifers, I have been rifing for about 5 weeks now. Not much of a response to traditional frequencies used - the 612 or 800, etc. So I decided after my son's Lyme dr. gave me a homeopathic syphilis dose and I got a horrible headache to try Rife's original Syphilis frequency. I am herxing from that. Just wanted to post in case you are not trying this yet. It is the one posted in Bryan's book.

Good Luck, TrueSun

Which machine do you have?

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long do the cords last that are attached to the hand-holds of the GB-4000? The rubber has a thin crack right at the edge where the wire goes into the cylinder.

This happened i think because i bent them, fastening them with rubber bands.

Are the wires in danger of breaking soon? My husband thought not; he says wires are pretty strong.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The wires do break on the GB-4000 contacts. Mine broke once and the only reason I noticed was because it quit producing results.

If there is a white ring around the insulation, it means the wires are starting to break.

The wires are stranded aluminum because it is more flexible than copper.

To repair, cut the wire above the break and unscrew the connector that holds the wires. It does come apart. Then strip the end of insulation and reassemble the connector as it was when you took it apart.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Dan!
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

MB that article is horrifying.

Is it a consideration then to try the Marshall Protocol?

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Rifers
I am keen to rife for parasites..... worms in particular

I recently rifed 3 minutes each on:
I didn't get a herx though. Does anyone have some parasite frequencies that have worked for them?

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some awesome parasite frequencies that worked wonders for me: 20,27,72 and120. Start slow they are powerful!

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
MB that article is horrifying.

Is it a consideration then to try the Marshall Protocol?

Well, I'm not doing it or recommending it. I just found the information on the way the infection behaves to be interesting.

--------------------

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan or anyone,

Have you tried using the high frequencies; e.g. 8320 rather than 832? I came across an old article from a website saying "During testing, a person with Candida was present during measurements.

That person told me that they felt a strong reaction at a particular setting (the person did not know what frequencies I was using) - I noted that the setting in question was approximately 4640 Hz - which is exactly 10 times the common frequency of 464 Hz which is used for Candida in modern machines.

To test the thing further I tried tuning the machine deliberately to 464 Hz (without the person in question knowing the setting) and the subject reported that there was no reaction. So the machine only seems to work on 10 times settings. I discovered exactly the same phenomenon in myself during subsequent testing."

The device used was a Beam Ray. I've tried the Lyme frequencies on my B3 with Amp and no reaction at all. This is not surprising since I didn't react to antibiotics or other modalities either.

Dan, I saw an old post where you said you used the audio mode when using the amplifier you have. When rifing for Lyme and Bart which mode did you generally use? Thanks,

Sandra

[ 11-29-2010, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: SandraB ]

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Hi Sandra,

A lot of the frex groups listed in my GB4000 manual have the lower frex and the 10-multiple of it, both.

I asked Dan why, but he didn't know.

Do you have the citation of the old article you are referring to? Is that the origin of this use of the 10-multiples?

Interesting.

----Polly Polygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Ten times the lower frequency is a harmonic of that frequency, so it stands to reason it would work to one degree or another. Why ten times would be better in particular does not make any sense to me. I think each frequency has its actual MOR (Mortal Oscillating Rate) that is likely a higher frequency than what we actually run.

Some of these frequencies were converted down from Rife's original frequencies, as the high frequencies running in RF mode could interfere with military radio during WWII. Not something a person would want to mess with, at that time.

They did not work better, and often did not produce the results that the higher frequencies did.

Rife's original frequencies were always higher, and they were probably still subharmonics of the actual MOR. The plasma tube produces higher harmonics of the frequency you are running. To be optimum, you want to be as close to the actual MOR as possible. Since we do not know the actual MOR, we have to try higher frequencies as see if we get better results.

There were no Lyme frequencies at that time, so we cannot automatically assume that higher is better, but it usually is better.

I convert all of Char Boehm's DNA frequencies to the highest I can run in square wave mode, which is under 40,000 Hz. They work better in the higher ranges.
The original frequency that she calculates, is way higher than any of us can run, so it makes sense that we should use her frequencies, as high as possible.

Other frequencies have to be tested, but I do think that more often than not, a higher harmonic will work better than a lower one.

Regarding the audio mode, I only used audio mode when I used the GB with a plasma machine. These machines are not designed to use an RF carrier, or they produce their own RF carrier frequency.

In contact mode I always use square wave in RF mode. There really is no reason to use it any other way in contact mode.

Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks lymielauren for those parasite frequencies

Question: since I didn't get a herx (possibly feel better?) on the frequencies I tried, on the next session do I repeat them and then add in two or three more parasite frequencies?

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

On the ten times multiple question:

Just like magic, this was answered today on the Rife forum.

The original frequencies were lowered because of a misunderstanding of how the later Hoyland built Rife machine worked. This machine ingeniously used side bands of the running frequency to hit the MOR. this was done to protect the actual working frequencies, as this is not a patentable method of treatment.

No one knew this besides Hoyland, and this caused later frequencies to be inaccurate. Rife did maintain that his original frequencies that actually killed pathogens were all in the broadcast range. Since he is the only one besides Hoyland, that actually witnessed this destruction, I think we have to give credence to the fact that these MOR frequencies were not in the audio range.

The reduction of the original frequencies were due to a mistake. So if you have the choice of a higher or lower range, you should always default to the higher range.

All of this was recently discovered. This should result in some better results, now that we understand the context of how this all came about.

So you should try run the highest harmonic of any given frequency, as it is most likely the actual MOR is in the broadcast range of frequencies.

Since contact devices do not produce harmonics from a plasma tube, it is even more important for these devices.

Dan

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly - The quote came here; http://www.rexresearch.com/rife/freqlist1.htm under the "Analysis of Beam Ray Machine".

Dan - Ok, well, Bart/BLO is sensitive to 832 Hz. My B3 can go to 21.8 MHz. So per previous posts I would double it until I have reached the output capacity of the generator. Your wife got better using the lower frequencies so you didn't have to hit the higher harmonics mentioned in your above post to achieve results.

I guess it's just a matter of experimenting with these different frequencies and hope for the best. In a perfect world someone would do what Doug did and figure out if the Clongen and/or Fry bugs can be destroyed by these units. Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Sandra

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
free2bewell
Member # 28974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for free2bewell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I have had Lyme and Babesia most of my life but didn't know it until the beginning of this year. Misdiagnosed with all sorts of other things throughout the years. Barely hanging on trying to take care of my son who got diagnosed with Lyme and Babs three years ago. My son convinced me to have Lyme/Bab test this past January. Went on all kinds of abx - got better but then got much worse. Came across Rife info in Rosner's books and now have hope again and believe that someday we will be free from these things. But can't seem to find out where to purchase a Rife machine. Seems that many folks like the GB4000, is this true? Would really like recommendations, please. Have been trying to read through pages but get so tired and dizzy and confused. Have heard mention of someone named DT but don't know how to contact. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Marta

[email protected]

Posts: 6 | From Maryland | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

Possibly good news. I spoke to my doctor today, (not LLMD long story) and we discussed trying to find a frequency(ies) to attack the Clongen bug seen in blood smears.

He is buying a microscope with sufficient power to see the bugs Clongen is seeing AND he has a PERL Rife machine I think. He said he'd let me use the microscope and Rife to experiment.

So if he gives me the directions on how to prepare the slide, hopefully I can be up and running next week with my own blood. I realize it isn't that easy so maybe/hopefully someone here can help me if/when I have questions.

We don't even know if the pathogen is causative or opportunistic but I sense it causes problems since Bacteremia is never a good thing.

PM me if anyone has any know how or suggestions or could put me in touch with someone who does have experience (if there is anyone besides Doug) culturing along with procedure of the actual rifing. Should I post this as a separate topic?

Sandra

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sandra,

I am very interested in your experiment.

I would be curious to see if 727 does anything to this bug. I've been fighting some nasty bug, extremely fast replicating and virulent, and it is very hard for me to stay ahead of it using my coil machine, particularly when you factor in co-infections that pop up when the environment is right.

I have long wondered if the bug I'm battling is one of the ones seen by Dr. F or Dr. K at Clongen.

Please keep us posted, as I'm sure everyone will be interested.

If there is anything I can do to help, please PM.

Thanks.

Posts: 844 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Dan could maybe help here. This is great Sandra!
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan has a microscope. He'll be very interested.
-------------

Here's an indication that i had an atypical, non-testing kind of Bart without the obvious symptoms:

before rifing, for several years i noticed little lumps or bumps under the skin of abdomen below navel. Now the lumps are gone.

Bumps under skin is supposed to be a Bart symptom, and i have been rifing for Bart.
------------

For lack of time, i skipped rifing for 5 days and rifed on the 5th day, even though symptoms were telling me to rife before that. I got more of a herx, my head felt "gripped" most of the day. I had almost no eye pains during the 5-day interval.

What does that mean, for which bug is what--- i don't know.

-----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have to learn how to us the scope, and I have not had time to even use it yet.

I am hoping things slow up pretty soon. I am behind in a lot of projects.

I think you would need a very experienced bacteriologist to interpret blood smears of an unknown bug.

Dan

SandraB
Member # 19514

Dan - The owner/microbiologist couldn't determine the bug, even through DNA. To my knowledge he still isn't sure if it's a parasite, bacteria or hybrid. I'm hoping to just see the bug vibrating on the smear and hitting it with frequencies, then see if that frequency results in any benefits. Maybe I'm being naive?

I had a major booboo. I ran the B3 in Audio Mode and nothing, didn't feel it which is supposed to happen. Called the guy and figured out there was a wire loose on the hand holder cylinders. So most of my sessions have been useless coz I use the hand pads one in each hand. Oopsies [Frown] The friend I borrowed it from will enjoy that tidbit since she said it didn't help her.

gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metalic Blue and/or Dan Bergy

I've been on abx for 10 months with some improvements. I expect this will be a long process and do need to stick to it for 2 years before changing strategy. Was bitten 5 years ago, under-treated with Doxy 30 days, and no symptoms (noticed) for 3 years.

I have read thru these posts and would like to get a rife to aid detox and hit at co's that I am not currently treating for.

The EMEM 5a machine sounds adequate for my needs, but I could go up to $1000 for a machine if additional features are worth it.

I would like a PM on your recommmendation on machine model, cost and where to purchace.

Thanks

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

The patient who has my doctor's PERL wants to keep it still, so no experimenting for a while. I will consider buying my own, not sure which type would be best to do this, certainly not the B3 I'm using. I can have access to his microscope next week. Any ideas let me know. Thanks. Sandra.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would hold off on buying a machine, as we have some new information in the GB-4000 thread that needs to be tested out.

James posted this, and he is probably one of the few people that truly understands Rife's actual methods, and has also been treating Lyme with frequencies for years. When he has new information, based on his own results, it is worth exploring for certain.

Luckily, he is old enough to understand legacy vacuum tube technology, and has the kind of understanding of frequencies that is rare today.

If this new frequency method pans out, and we do not know if it will work long term at this time, it would mean you need a particular type of machine to run it.

Hold off for now, until this is tested out more thoroughly. It may be what we have been looking for, or it may not. We just do not know for certain at this time.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran Lyme frequencies using "The James Protocol".

Being the MOPA cannot run 3,300,000 Hz as it is higher than it is designed to run, I ran the lower harmonic of 1,650,000 Hz as a carrier wave. The plasma tube should have created the higher harmonic.

I calibrated it with my frequency meter for the first run and then ran a convergence sweep from 6560 to 6760 Hz in audio mode from the GB-4000.

The immediate result during treatment was a feeling like she was being poked by pins, in a few areas, but especially in the ankles.

This happened when the GB read 6574 Hz, 6584 Hz, 6608 Hz, 6614 Hz, 6637 Hz and 6701 Hz. This is to the nearest Hertz, and I really have no idea why it was producing these effects at various frequencies, but the sensation was very pronounced.

I then readjusted the carrier frequency, as it tends to drift as the machine warms up. It is an analog tube machine and that is the way they are.

The carrier had drifted up during the first treatment to around 1,700,000 Hz range.

I ran it a second time, with a straight sweep. She had lesser sensations, and only twice did the pin poking feeling come about that time.

Both runs produced a feeling that here joints were swelling although they may not have been doing that in reality.

She has been taking Cumanda twice a day, to keep Bart from reproducing. This would also have the tendency of keeping Lyme out of Spirochete form. I am hoping the pin prick sensation was actual destruction of cysts, but that is just undue optimism on my part.

I do not doubt that it hit Lyme, but we will need more runs, and more time to know how much it killed, if any. James will likely know before myself, since the Cumanda is going to complicate things for us.

Anyone with the MOPA or a machine that can run this protocol should give it a try.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have done some inquiries to find out how to run the James protocol on the GB-4000 with the standard amplifier.

I have it on good authority, that the way to accomplish this is to run the GB-4000 in RF mode running a Sine Wave working frequency based on the most accurate Rife Syphilis frequency of 788,700 Hz

With the MOPA we are indirectly hitting around a harmonic of that frequency. With the GB-4000 and regular amplifier, you will be doing it in a more direct manner.

The first thing you want to do is set your gating rate at 20 or 30. Set the gating duty cycle to 10.

Gating is critical to get a sine wave to work as a square wave does. Gating makes the sine wave look similar to a square wave, and results will be similar also. You can change the gating rate, but make sure you do use gating when ever you use a sine wave.

Convert your original Syphilis frequency of 788,700 Hz to a higher harmonic. The highest harmonic you can run in sine wave mode has to be below 12,000,000 Hz for the GB-4000. A quick calculation makes the highest harmonic possible on the GB-4000 in sine wave mode of 11,830,500 Hz.

You can run that frequency or a lower one. We do not know the most effective harmonic, so trial and error is still involved to a degree.

Since the Syphilis frequency is likely not exactly right for Lyme you also need to sweep your harmonic. James is recommending 200 Hz sweep on either side of that frequency, as the exact frequency is not yet known for Lyme.

I am hoping some of the more sensitive members will feel a very distinct sensation, that may narrow it down a bit. It would be a good idea to keep notes if any particular frequency gives you a distinct hit.

So a slow sweep of an hour or two should give it time to do its work.

I hope this gives us more effective frequency for Lyme, but we do not know that for certain.

You are the researchers, so if you decide to try this, give us some feed back as to the results.

Dan

[ 12-08-2010, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I have been unable to continue Rife therapy since my last update. The surgery on my left leg was much more extensive than we previously expected. The pain and stress of coping with not being able to move, exercise or function much at all is hard enough, so treatment would only complicate that while I attempt to heal.

My recovery window is 3-6 months until I can walk normally (perfectly), but I should be able to walk well enough within the next 6 weeks (I hope) to continue Rife therapy where I left off. My notes will take into account the surgery and any additional need-to-know material.

--------------------

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry MB. I do hope and pray you have a quick recovery.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB
My BCX Ultra came with a sheet that talks about a horse with a nonunion fracture being healed using 1028 cps square wave with 3.6 to 6.3 Volts for 20 minutes 2-3 times a day.

There was another testimony where a guy's wife had a similar complete healing and the guy also was healed of his degenerative hip joint. He place one electrode on the front of his hip and the other on the back and treated himself while he slept for two months.

Numerous other stories of success in treating knee cartilage and knee connective tissue etc.

Hope this help.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Numerous other stories of success in treating knee cartilage and knee connective tissue etc
That brings up an urgent question from my side:

Can anybody tell me the frex, that adress torn (degenerated) knee cartilage?
I would very much appreciate it [Smile]

MB, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Questions for the board:

1. Ken Presner, who makes the Ultimate Zapper claims that zapping near the head should NOT be done if the person has amalgam fillings because the EMFs could cause more mercury to be released/leached into the body.

So this makes me wonder if rifing (in my case, coiling) near the head does the same thing?

Has anyone out there with amalgam fillings coiled near the head without problems?

2. Presner says that the Ultimate Zapper causes "electroporation" (click here for definition) and people who zap should consult with a physician regarding adjusting their dosages of meds and supplements so that an overdose does not occur.

Again, with a Zapper not being that different from a rife machine (unless I'm sorely mistaken) do rife machines (particularly coil machines) cause electroporation?

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I made a correction to my prior post. The GB-4000 has a sine wave high frequency limit of 12,000,000 Hz, not 2,000,000 as I had posted previously.

Never post when tired.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I was rifing once every 5 days, skipping sessions in between, even though symptoms told me i needed to rife.

Consequently, i've had a symptom flare-up, guts are noisy, some eye pains, knee was sore for a couple of minutes, neck is a bit creaky, head is woozy sometimes.

Today i rifed 23 minutes on only Bartonella and Lyme, no time to do other things. Guts growled the whole time i was doing the 18 minutes Bartonella treatment; the same as last time. And last time the guts did NOT growl while i did the "Gut Flukes" frex. I did a Strep treatment, but no reaction.

I feel much better now, even after a minimal treatment.

----Polly Polygonum

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

MB - wishing you a speedy recovery!

Dan, you asked about an effective frequency for Ehrlichia - 550. It works like a charm. I would recommend everyone trying it just to see if they have a reaction. I have a definite reaction to it to this day since my reinfection back in April.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you. I will try it out. I hope it does not cause a reaction.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I thought the wires in one of my red cords was broken, but my husband tested all 4 cords with an Ohmmeter, and said they were fine.

I had the impression that one cylinder wasn't heating up when the other did, and i thought the footplates are always cold, not getting warm. Is that normal?

----Polly Polygonum

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement