LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You enter the 832 number in the blue cell, hit enter and then use the left hand column that starts with 832 and that contains all of your harmonics. 1664, 2496, etc, on down the line.

Ignore the rest of it.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Has anyone had problems with the Lyme or Bart in the Bladder? I recently relapsed after coming off abx's for 5 months (so much for recent infection) so now I am only rifing and improving quickly other then this bladder thing is pushing me over the edge.

Cultures are neg so I'm thinking it must be the lyme. Septra does not work nor CS. I don't want to go back on Doxy or any long term meds again. Not sure I can rife long enough to knock it down. Anyone?

My bladder issues seem to be Bart related. I had a flare a few months ago and rifed with a lot of Bart frequencies standing in front of the machine so it would hit the bladder area.

Also, eating very alkaline can really help.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mojo, That's what I'm thinking. I have a contact device and I have been holding the elctrodes directly over my bladder area.

Maybe I should explore other Bart pathogens. Right now I'm only using 832 along with the highest harmonic my machine will allow.

How long did it take you to knock it down? I'm only able to rife 2 mins and 15 seconds for Bart right now.

I am watching what I eat to!

Thanks for responding!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I would use the highest harmonic of any frequency you use to remove pathogens. Healing type frequencies do not count as the mechanism is likely different.

I use this harmonic calculator, in the link below, to bring all of my frequencies up to maximum. It is called Harmonic Calculator vB.

http://www.rifejournal.com/RifeJournal.html

When you convert up these frequencies, the range can be more specific. I have got in the habit of sweeping a little on one side and the other. Two or three Hz should be more than enough range to hit the exact frequency. You can probably narrow it a little more than that.

There is no way we can know the exact frequency, but we do know we are real close. Even Rife did not try to nail the exact frequency. His machines all swept a little, either by natural drift, or an intentional sweep. I think we all need to incorporate sweeps into our frequencies. Not a lot, but a couple of Hz both ways.

I have not run across a case of where a higher frequency does not seem to work as well. I am relying on Rife's work, which always put the working frequencies in the higher ranges.

Even Rife thought that he might be running a lower harmonic of the actual killing frequency, and he probably was correct. He was a lot closer at the ranges he was using. The farther up the harmonic scale you have to reach, the less power is available for that high harmonic.

By stepping up the original frequency, we are allowing more power for the actual killing frequency, which is probably in a higher range.

If you look at the chart of his original 1930' frequencies, there are no low ones. He tested this very thoroughly. If he would have found more effective lower frequencies, he would have used them.

They were reduced later, but that was due to circumstances unrelated to effectiveness, and largely was done in error.

Dan

Hi Dan, my name is Ed i am Juli's husband i was trying to figure out the harmonic calculator but i guess i'm in the same boat as Kadee. when i click on 832 in the blue area i get these numbers 828 1662210 9016 18099620 17204 34537030 25392 50974440 I 828 1791.908213 9016 164.5629991 17204 86.24157173 25392 58.43178954

i do not see 1664 3328 6656 13312 26624 on the calculator. i am assuming the harmonic is 832x2 1664x2 and so on up the line. please correct me if i'm wrong. if this is correct would Juli use just the 26624 frequency for best results on her gb 4000 or would she use all 1664 3328 6656 13312 26624 these frequencies. 0r am i off base. thank you for all your help, Ed

Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ed, I hope you have some warmer weather there now.

I cannot reproduce the result you are getting. I think the installation you are using is corrupt for some reason. The harmonics should appear in column B.

Basically, this calculator adds the number you put in to the total, in sequence.

832 is the original number and all the following number are just the total with 832 added to the previous total.

You get the following numbers

To get the rest of the numbers just keep adding 832 one more time.

The doubling of 832, and the total, is just a quick way to step up to a higher harmonic, but you also can just keep adding 832 to the previous total until you get to the maximum your machine can run.

In the case of the GB-4000 the maximum harmonic of 832 Hz that can be run with a square wave is 39936 Hz.

This is the frequency I use. You can run a Harmonic autoprogram using many different harmonics. I have done it both ways, but I think just using the highest harmonic is probably the best way, given what we know today.

I sweep the 39936 frequency a little bit, and I run it for 20 or 30 minutes. I would not start out that long, but Cindy does not have very much Bart left. She often cannot feel this at all any longer, but that does not mean it is all gone.

As a side note, I have been hanging out on a CFS site, as this disease is related to Lyme, and I think it is also related to my condition of Crohn's Disease. The common denominator is XMRV, or that is what my hypothesis is anyway.

This is speculation as you all know, but I do think there is a good chance that the XMRV virus is involved in some cases of Lyme. I do not think it is involved in all cases of Lyme.

There are those that do not seem to be getting any benefit, or little benefit from Lyme and co-infection treatment over many months. Often this is the case using frequency treatments, or any other method.

I think it is entirely possible this is because of this virus. It may not be, but since we do have the means to test this, I think it is worth the effort.

There are DNA based XMRV virus frequencies available from Char Boehm.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

I have run these on myself, and my wife, and they made my gut sore the first time I ran them. It is thought that XMRV affect the immune system, and that it can reside in the intestinal tract.

I did not know that the virus was located in the intestinal tract, at the time I ran them, so I do not think it is a coincidence that I felt them in my guts. That is a little too coincidental, if you know what I mean. I rarely feel any frequency.

If I had chronic Lyme, and did not improve in spite of several different treatments, I would run these XMRV frequencies at the highest harmonic I could, for three weeks straight.

After that, I would run them once a month or so, and continue with my normal Lyme treatment program, whatever that may be.

It is speculative, but given my experience, and indications that XMRV may be involved, what harm could it do?

Just my thoughts, but I think this need to be explored.

I do not think it is practical to wait for some break through regarding XMRV. Especially since there really is no good conventional way to get rid of it anyway.

I may be wrong, and it is a long shot, but I have been lucky before. You decide.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question in regards to the duration of my treatments. Since I am not feeling my treatments, would it be wise to raise the bar past 3 or 5 minutes up to 10 per frequency?

I'm treating Babesia today, so I'm interested to find out.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I run treatments for ten minutes per frequency pretty routinely.

If it is tolerable, I see no reason not to step up the time, particularly with a low powered machine.

Dan

[ 01-06-2011, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, i got it now! thank you very much you are always such a big help. Ed
Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January 6th, 2011 4:00 PM: This was my 31st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Some night sweats were present last night. I boosted these frequencies to the highest harmonic my EMEM would run. I'm not certain these are the most optimal however since my frequency reader does not give me many digits to work with. I can only round to two digits. Here are the frequencies in order for Babesia. You can compare them by number to those I boosted below: 1: 20hz, 2: 76hz, 3: 432hz, 4: 570hz, 5: 753hz, 6: 1583hz, 7: 5,776hz. I also began the Pekana Stress Buster Kit. Neu-regen, Dalektro N, Psy-stabil. 10dp x 2 of Psy & Dal, and 1 tsp x 2 of Neu.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency 1: 10,000hz, 2: 9956hz, 3: 9936hz, 4: 9690hz, 5: 9789hz, 6: 9498hz, 7: 9747 hz
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
    Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 - 8 produced No effect
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: No night sweats. No change.

48hr: No night sweats. Extremely tired, but didn't sleep well.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question... I am trying to buy a DT EMEM rife machine and have called the number I was given for DT many times, but it is always busy.

Does anyone know if he is still making them? I am calling after work, so maybe he only accepts calls during normal business hours.

Does anyone have a good condition EMEM machine that they would want to sell? I'm not sure why I'm stuck on wanting the EMEM kind. I think I was sold on the fact that they're less expensive, but I guess I would be open to others as well.

Thank you so much,
VB

Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli - my bladder was already under control pretty much (it was a waxing/waning symptom for years) so just a few treatments helped me a great deal.

832 is a very good Bart frequency. I always use that one and then mix in some others, as well.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

This person also builds EMEM machines, but I do not know how good they are, and have not had any feed back on his machines. I do know it is basically the DT design.

http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

DT is an older man with lot of people calling him. He is hard to get a hold of.

Here is a site that has used machine listed. These are private parties, so be careful.

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=b85a060a73c8e392744777998aa3d58d

Dan

VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the help Dan. Yeah, I'm a little unsure about buying from someone I'm not somewhat familiar with. I guess I should probably just be safe and keep trying DT. Although if anyone on this board has one for sale, please PM me. I trust you guys more [Smile]
Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DT is still making the EMEM. He is hard to get in touch with...always busy but just keep hitting redial. He accepts call in the evening before 10 pm.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I think I need to cut way down on my frequencies. I need to narrow down the best frequencies for Lyme, Bartonella, and Babesia and try hitting them for longer periods of time.

It's also difficult to know what my machine is doing in the higher ranges, so I'm not sure how far up I'll be able to calculate. I may only be able to step up to about 4-5kh.

--------------------

VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

I spoke with DT tonight. Really nice man. He gave me a lead on someone close to me who may have a machine, but if not I'll order from him. 2 month wait right now!

I'll let y'all know once I get one and start rifing. Thanks for the tips!!

V

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 4th, 2011 6:45 PM: This was my 30th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Trying some new frequencies that Doug (Creator of the Doug Coil) recommended. I'm shortening my sessions today so I can rest a little. I have also begun exercising again. Slowly my leg is healing though the original symptoms have not improved.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 484, 2: 610, 3: 690,4: 864
  • 1: Dose: 3 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Exercise: 10 Min
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Forehead Pressure, 2: Dizzy (head), 3: Light head, 4: Light head
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

48hr: Nothing changed between now and the last treatment. I added GABA to my routine to help with sleep. It affected my sleep but I'm not sure whether it will be a long term positive issue. Night sweats are still not present.

--------------------

lucylu
Member # 30012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and just wrapping my head around the idea of having lyme and bartonella. I have spent the last 20 years dealing with health issues and trying to find the root cause. In this time I've gotten further and further from western med.

You may have covered this prior and forgive my ignorance on the subject, but can one start with rifing instead of antibiotic? I've not really done tx for lyme yet and after years of fighting candida, the thought of long term antibiotics makes me want to cry.

I've just started reading Brian Rosner's book and it seems that antibiotics are going to make getting "well" more complicated. I'm trying to educate myself before jumping into tx, but the info is overwhelming.

I'm just looking for opinions given your experiences. Any input would be appreciated.

Posts: 5 | From North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I think you can go right to rifing. It typcially takes a "mixture" of different treatments to get well - but there are certainly many excpetions to this (ie folks that got well with just ABX or just Herbs, Rife, etc)

What I like about rifing is you can treat everything - even if you aren't sure if you have it. I didn't realize I had Babs until 4 1/2 years into treatment when I herxed like the dixens from using Babs frequencies.

If I had to choose two things for treatment it would be my rife and my I/R sauna.

When I starting rifing full time a year ago I took the time to read this entire thread (whew!) and make sure I keep up with it now.

I also want to comment that I've been sick for possibly 35 years and have had a real tough time diagnosing my co-infections which has slowed down my healing. I continue to very slowly improve.

Lots of good info from rifers here.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Antibiotics are generally the first line of treatment for any recent infection and many use them for long term infection as well.

Some people do well on them, and some do not. Same with any other treatment. No matter what route you go, it will take a long time to see improvement.

My wife never had the opportunity to use antibiotics, as she could not produce a positive test result. No one would treat her without it, at that time. Now would be different.

She used Cumanda and Samento and did improve somewhat. But stomach problems and the sheer resistance of the Lyme bacteria made that impossible as a long term treatment.

Frequency treatments are all she is able to tolerate long term, that is why we use them. She also has improved to just about normal, but she still has Lyme, although much less of it.

There are many treatments that can help, but not all people respond the same to any of them.

I am happy with our choice, but would have gone the antibiotic route early on, if it would have been an option. In the case of a long term infection, her only option would be IV antibiotics. I do not think she would be able to cope with it.

That does not give you an answer for your situation, but it should give you an idea of what to think about.

What can you afford?

What can you deal with as far as a treatment is concerned?

What skilled help do you have to help you? Do you have a real talented LLMD to help? (We had no help locally).

Are you a self treating type? Not everyone is, and it is best not to do it, if you are not suited for it.

You also may have to try more than one treatment modality, to see which helps you the most.

These are a few thing to consider.

Good Luck with the whatever method you decide on. If you decide to try frequency treatment, the people here are willing to help.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting tired of rifing. It takes time, and i have to do it too often.

Every day would be good, for Bart, toenail fungus, and maybe other things. But i skip sessions and often go 3 to 5 days without a treatment. This will go on forever!

I'm hoping to switch to PE-1-plus-homeopathic- nosodes. It takes less time. Also would be better for travelling. If i were away for longer than 5 days without a rife machine, i'd have to take cat's claw +other herbs, or antibiotics.

It's the same with all my treatments, not very sick but never get well.

----Polly Polygonum Cuspidatum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB, What's the state of your immune system?
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

It's tipped towards chronic inflammatory state PA. Auto-immune-like, but not extreme. Low-level chronic, including the fatigue, aches, pain, and other typical inflammatory issues.

By the way, the frequencies I used yesterday seemed to "hit" more, in terms of causing initial symptoms. I don't know if the symptoms are merely from being in the presence of the EM field or not -- but they were recorded in my notes above.

--------------------

lucylu
Member # 30012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your feedback.

I believe that I have had Lyme for most of my 51 years. The more I read about symptoms and coinfections, the more things come together.

I am definitely the self treating type. I've already learned I have to be my own advocate for my health and I'm trying to learn and weigh all my options before I start. My problem is patience.

Rifing sounds like a good tx no matter what else I elect to do. I've read some of the posts, but unlike mojo, haven't gotten through all. I'm working on it. Is the DT EMEM5 A still a preferred choice and does someone have a number? Sounds like it might take a while to get.

Posts: 5 | From North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 10th, 2011 6:45 PM: This was my 33rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Given the night sweats have not returned, it seems prudent to actually "reduce" session times" and see what happens. 5 mins per frequency.

• 1: Frequency: 20, 76, 432, 570, 753, 1583, 5776 hz,
  • 1: Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1 - 6 produced No effect[/b]

24hr: Felt pretty sick. Could be from staying up late, or could be a Herx. Not sure.

48hr: Feeling better, but went to bed early and woke early -- often feel better doing that.

--------------------

lucylu
Member # 30012

I apologize if I am the reason this thread came to a halt. I've been checking it like a kid waiting for Xmas and wondering why the posts stopped.

I spent the whole day reading the first 2 pgs of the thread and going to various websites. Then I found it: "Do Not give out DT's phone number to those you Do Not Know or Do Not have reason to trust". Well, the obvious has just hit me. Sorry. I'm new to all of this. The lyme, the forum, the politics........ I completely understand, although frustrating.

I have checked out the GB4000 and the BCX ultra, but they are soooo expensive. I'm not working right now and would really like to have something cheaper. I did find Rifemachinebuilder.com. Does anybody know if this is a good site?

Are these hard to build? I had my husband look at site mentioned above, because they sell the plans, but he's not confident about doing this.

Would appreciate any advice.

I'm not dangerous, just green and impatient.

Lucy

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan will have some astute, valuable comments when he comes back here.

If people don't answer, because they are busy doing other things, just keep asking; you hit a lull.

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought my machine from Rifemachinebulder.com. It works perfectly. I was referred to him because DT has a backlog of orders. The above site is slightly more expensive, but I had my machine in about a week.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

DT is a couple of month behind according to prior posts. If you want his contact info, send me a PM.

Thank you for the feed back on Rifemachinebuilder.com I like to hear from actual users, before recommending a builder. I talked to him once, and he seemed honest enough, but I like actual user reports.

These devices are not too hard to build, but I think you do need to have a working knowledge of electricity and how it works. I could build one with some good plans, but I am not particularly good with electronics.

The savings from building one are almost nothing, if instead you buy one from DT, Rifemachinebuilder, or one particular maker of the Doug Coil. The other brands are more expensive, but really cannot be built by an amateur.

Most people that build them, do it because they like to build things, and it is easy for them.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

My sis and I were going to have our husbands build ours but they were so reasonable with DT they told us to go ahead and buy them.

I think he was only 4 to 6 weeks out then - it was worth the wait. My sister had hers first and I was able to try hers to make sure I liked it before I ordered.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to share some Links here

If anyone has more maybe we can build a link page so people who come here have them all in one page and we share what we have with one another

Rife Information Links

Lyme DIsease and Frequency Devices

Letters and Stories of Rife from Lyme Disease sufferers

Electroerbalism

DFE Research Page

Buy and Sell used Rife Equipment

Richard Lloyd Site

The Rife Research Ring Site

Harmony4Life High Powered Magnetic Pulser

Rife 911

YouTube Rife Listings

Yahoo Groups

High Power Magnetic Pulser Yahoo Group

Electroherbalism Yahoo Group

Rife Group 1 Yahoo Group

Rife Group 2 Yahoo Group

Lyme and Rife Machine Sharing Yahoo Group

How to build A Doug Coil Device Yahoo Group

Lyme Community Forums

Rife List Forum Yahoo Group

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone, I've been battling such severe EMF issues that I could not get onto the coomputer for a year.

Now that I have this grounding mat - It Helps - I still feel pain, vibrations, etc, but not as bad.

OKAY = In August 2008 I copied and got the GB-4000.

Myself, husband and 5 others have used it since then. I'm sure it helped. I know it is helping now.

In Feb. 2009 I traveled to Germany for Bionic treatment. That DID reduce my borrelia load to nil for a long while. Doc. did not detect that bacteria till Dec. 2010.

However, it took a long time for symptoms to shift after the Bionic treatments. Now many of those symptoms have changed to others...yet some remain the same.

Based on EMF exposure(s) I can tell what symptoms are from EMFs versus from Virals, Fungi, HPU, etc.

RIFE is very important for me. When my brain or other body parts need help, I try to determine what to focus on, RIFE using the GB-4000, detox for 3 days...and do notice an improvement now.

My Killer Cells are super low (35.7). Been unable to get better this past year.

Stress from medicines, illness, other things caused adrenals to lose ability to spoortt me.

Can RIFE help adrenals?

I used my machine to support my Immune System for the first time a few days ago.

Had not used machine for over a year - Was afraid of it - thought it had caused EMF issues. Have learned it did not cause my problem there.

Have used it only 3 times the past three weeks and don't find any extra sensitivity.

Wish the Kings could put this Humpty-Doodle back together again.

BTW: We both really like the GB-4000. ** Forgive my typos - have to sit 8-10 feet from monitor.

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to share some Links here

If anyone has more maybe we can build a link page so people who come here have them all in one page and we share what we have with one another.

This is just a quick start. Thought it would be good to have some lists here in this thread. I am sure and hopeful others will add to the list.

Rife Information Links

Royal RIfe WikiPedia

Lyme DIsease and Frequency Devices

Letters and Stories of Rife from Lyme Disease sufferers

Electroerbalism - Frequency Lists Here!

DFE Research Page

Buy and Sell used Rife Equipment

Richard Lloyd Site

The Rife Research Ring Site

Harmony4Life High Powered Magnetic Pulser

Rife 911

YouTube Rife Listings

YouTube Rife Listings 2

Royal Rife Frequency Listings Page

Rife Machines

Pacific Health Rife Product

Resonite Frequency Machine

Rife Digital

True Rife Machine

BCX Ultra Rife Machine

GB4000 Rife Machine

AliXXOR Rife Machine

The Detox Box

Rife Machine Builder

JW Labs

FScan

Rife Software for use with Computers

Ultra 10a

List of Machines and Comparison Charts - Over 20 Machines

Rife Books

Lyme Disease and Rife Machines

The Rife Handbook

Yahoo Groups

High Power Magnetic Pulser Yahoo Group

Electroherbalism Yahoo Group

Rife Group 1 Yahoo Group

Rife Group 2 Yahoo Group

Lyme and Rife Machine Sharing Yahoo Group

How to build A Doug Coil Device Yahoo Group

Rife List Forum Yahoo Group

Forums and Groups

BCX Rife Group

Lyme Community Forums

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucylu
Member # 30012

Thank you all for your feedback on the Rife machines

I take it that the Rifebuider and DT are building similar machines. That's one of the things I was unsure about.

And thanks Springshowers for the long list of links. I want to learn what I can while I'm waiting.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 12th, 2011 6:45 PM: This was my 34th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the Doug frequencies from the 4th of Jan. I'm 40% today, but I went to bed early last night and woke early. These are often key to improved symptoms.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 484, 2: 610, 3: 690,4: 864
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Forehead Pressure, 2: Dizzy (head), 3: Light head, 4: Light head

24hr: Feeling a little better.

48hr. No change. Some mild sweats were present.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grace T
Did you get the universal freq. list with your gb 4000? The auto channel for adrenal stimulant is 19. I need to try it sometime early in the day and see what kind of reaction I get. Perhaps others have used it. There are a lot of freq in that auto channel for adrenals...too many to list.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone --

It has been a while since I checked in. Wow, took me a while to catch up on all the posts.

I have taken a bit of a break from rife & lyme for a while and it felt good. But I am back in it now and will be going back to checking this thread on a regular basis.

I have been off abx since the end of October & I am still symptom free today. No plans on going back on abx, while they helped me greatly in getting me to where I am today, I just don't want to go back to putting all that stuff in my body.

I will stick with my GB 4000 and herbs, ect. While I am symptom free, I had some muscle testing done in November that stated I am still infected with lyme & friends, viruses, candida, ect. So I decided to start some of the herbs from Cowden and begin again on my rife.

I think what the muscle testing picked up on was all the cyst's from being on abx for 2 yrs. So I want to be ready for when they decide to come out [Smile] The last yr of being on abx, I rifed. I had a pretty aggressive schedule and I think that was a big part of my remission.

Well, back to the grind.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GraceT --

Glad to hear you are not experiencing any EMF sensitivity with your GB. Springshowers and I both use the following frequencies for support. I have a GB as well, and I have created my own custom channel for these.

When I created these channels, I entered the frequencies so they would run as individual frequencies and not as a channel. I run most of my frequencies this way.

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

(I now run these frequencies for 5 minutes each, I started these almost 1yr ago).

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am glad that people are using what they can to get better, and some have used combinations of treatments that seem to have helped them.

I have dealt with Lyme and Crohn's disease in my house, and have educated myself on both diseases.

One thing in common is that treatment results vary widely between people. I use MMS as my first line Crohn's treatment. If I get any hint of the disease, I am on it with MMS. It works very well for me. Others also respond positively to this treatment method. Some do not, and that is because even people with the same disease, are not identical, or even close enough to rely on any one treatment method.

Treatment is individual, because the disease process is not a product of an assembly line. Trial and error is the only way to sort through your options.

Diseases may have the same name, but they are not the same in reality. They may have similar characteristics, but that does not mean they all produce the same symptoms, or respond positively to the same treatment.

That makes treating this far more complex than we would like, but it is better to understand the reality of the situation right from the start.
At least our expectations are grounded in something closer to the truth.

Once you find that combination or single treatment method that works for you, it is really a pretty important break through.

I think about how I started treating Lyme, and now I have treated Lyme, Babesia, Bart and H-Pylori. I even suspect one more pathogen, but I have no idea what it may be, or if it is in fact there to begin with.

Your disease is unlikely to have exactly the same components, and is in a different body also. It is a miracle we get anywhere given the complexity of it all!

Nothing to do specifically with frequency treatments, but just something I have been thinking about lately.

Dan

365SunnyDays
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 365SunnyDays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been skeptical of the Rife machine, but with so many positive reviews, it seems like it might be something to try, and much less invasive than antibiotics. Question is: Which machine to buy?

--------------------
We really know so little about the body and the microbiome.

Posts: 261 | From Southern California | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It largely depends on what you have to spend, and what features you want.

On the low end of choices is a simple EMEM. These are approximately $600.00 to $800.00

Some of the models with more power and features are anywhere from $2,500.00 to $6,000.00.

Most all of them work, but the higher powered ones work faster.

If you can find someone that already has one in your area, just try it out if possible. Not everyone has improvement, and it can take a long time to improve.

It is a great tool for long term treatment for many. The nice thing is it is a one time expense, and it can be used for more than just Lyme and co-infections.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just passing this along, I have gotten good bart. die off from doing harmonics of 3 freq. These 3 freq were from a list MBlue posted long ago for Bart. Henslae and they had Strongly Suggested by them.
Only 4 freq of the long Bart list were strongly suggested. The other was 800. I got no reaction from 800 but I haven't tried the harmonics of it yet.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 14th, 2011 6:45 PM: This was my 35th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the last Babesia therapy from Jan 10th. No changes, same duration, same frequencies. Health is slow to improve. It is still unknown what benefits the therapy is providing.

• 1: Frequency: 76, 432, 570, 753, 1583, 5776 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot

24hr: No change

48hr: No change

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I read a post that said that the lyme L-form (cell wall deficient) often "tests" as mycoplasm, and that both cause arthritis, and that the author has been using 690 for mycoplasms, which grow fast.

Well, i have had worse lyme arthritis in my thumb this week, so i thought maybe it's L-form or mycoplasm; so i ran 690 for 3 minutes on my GB-4000.

As soon as i started the 690, the pain in my thumb disappeared. For several hours it was less than usual.

That doesn't prove anything, because the soreness fluctuates and shifts a lot anyway.

I have the impression that the arthritis is somewhat better, but it's too soon to tell for sure. Here's the post i read:

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE:

Thu, January 13, 2011 [drloyd] Re: parasites and god knows what else!...
January 13, 2011
To: [email protected]

I do have the LifeForce 2000, but since it is run on a 9 volt battery and hits over 1 million frequencies in 30 minutes, I know that it is not strong enough to eradicate my Mycoplasma infection and it does not sit down on a given frequency long enough to kill the infection. It is a good immune modulator though, so I occasionally use it to bump up my immune response. I have eradicated my lyme load down to 8% of my body which my MD/homeopath in Mexico says is the equivalent load that healthy people have. I have learned that end stages of Lyme or the L form tends to muscle test as Mycoplasma Lyme L-Form, probably contains a couple of European strains, such as B. afzelii, B. caucasica, B. coriaciae, B. lusitaniae. The lyme L-form (mycoplasma) seems to be the last to leave the body, and often muscle tests as mycoplasma rather than as lyme spirochetes. There are two herbs that I may try as I have heard that the herb Chuchuwasi from Peru has been used successfully for mycoplasma. The Chinese herb Zao Xiu is also good at killing spirochetes. Since I have learned that end stage Lyme tends to be in the L form, I may also try some Grapefruit seed extract to see if it will bust the cysts.

Susan

Hi Toni,

I am using a coil machine on Mycoplasma and I am going to a homeopath in
Mexico who is giving me homeopathics for it. He said that Mycoplasma has
over 200 strains so it can be difficult to eradicate with Rife as you need
the right frequency. I am using the frequency 690 and it helps but I have to
Rife it once a day as it grows very rapidly. I got an injectible nosode of
Mycoplasma, and a homeopathic copy of the abx clarithromycin. I also got an
injectible Polyarthritis nosode since Mycoplasma can cause severe arthritis.
If you don't have a rife machine, you might check with a Homeopath in your
area that can treat it. If you want to go the allopathic route, minocycline
is the abx of choice for Mycoplasma.

Susan

UNQUOTE UNQUOTE UNQUOTE

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Springshowers asked why she feels worse on waking, although I didn't read her thread.

I find that if i rife for lyme, babs, and bart in the evening before bedtime, my head is clear on waking!

That's the only situation in which my head has been clear on waking! I assume it's because of killing Bart growth.

----Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 16th, 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 36th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the Doug frequencies from the 12th of Jan, except I'm going up on the Harmonic. To do this, I am multiplying each number by 2. To get the original numbers listed below, divide them in half or see the Jan 12th Frequency listing for the original numbers. The number 1311 was an error. I accidentally did the frequency. No changes in health or symptoms appeared 24hr or 48hr after the last treatment. In-fact as a result of taking less Ativan, I declined back to 35% as usual.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 968, 2: 1220, 3: 13112, 4: 1380, 5: 1728
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: None

24hr: No change

48hr: No change

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Asummers.. glad to see you.. but at the same time I so wish we did not have to treat so continually.

Part of my question overall is it seems we have to accept to keep on treating and not allow too much time inbetween so the the various forms or left overs get time to take over again

I too took off time from rifing overall and I just got out the machine last night again. Ugh.

My doc asked me to go on maintenance abx so I agreed for now as I had to stay at families houses for the past months and did not have my machine with me. I so have been on low dose daily of zith and malarone.

Funny thing I also wanted to do a test to see if I was still as senstive on abx and if I would with "oral" abx not be able to tolerate them like before I did all the IV stuff.

I am amazed. I am able to take them no problem.

SO I think that is a great sign and I believe i Have taken a HUGE HUGE Load down of the bugs and the toxins. I am a new person and I was not able to do anything to treat this disease before.

Kinda exciting for me.... Sounds funny in a way too but its like a huge break through.

So back to the grind of rifing for me too. The time it takes sucks. Funny thing too on that subject.

When I was so sick and bedridden I had the rife just there at the side of the bed and I rife and rifed no problem because it was not feeling like it was taking up my time. I was just in bed anyway. Ya know. NOw that I am up and around doing things I get annoyed (but am still going to do it) But its a psychological shift that I just feel I now want to do other things instead.

I will not make the mistake I did either such as asummers said. I had a regression that was severe back in a few years ago after starting to climb out of this disease but I also did not "maintain" myself.

Do not take your progress for granted .. that is a lesson I learned. Some people seem to get better and just stay that way but I think those of us who have been sick for long periods or certain problems with detox too etc.. Just have to keep on doing maintenance treatments and continue our regimens.

I also got out my ionic foot bath and am going to get a list of my detox regimens back in place too. Its so weird how you loose motivation when its probably the time to have the most motivation.

Human nature I guess

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Musiclady says she coiled for lyme several years and is apparently lyme-free according to muscle "tests".

That's encouraging!

-----Polly Polygonum Cuspidatum

Her's the quote:
---------------------------------

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE
FW: [drloyd] Re: parasites and god knows what else!
musiclady

To: [email protected]

Dear Richard,

In my understanding some Mycoplasmas are not easy to test for. In my understanding,Mycoplasma Fermentens and Mycoplasma Incognitis which cause gulf war syndrome are some of the Mycoplasmas that there is no effective test for. Also, you say that Mycoplasma is easy to eradicate. What do you recommend for getting rid of Mycoplasma. I have a pretty big Mycoplasma infection that is manifesting at the tail end of Lyme. I have been coiling for Lyme for several years now and am no longer herxing on the Lyme frequencies. My doctor said that I am no longer muscle testing for Lyme, but I muscle test for Mycoplasma arthritis. I have avoided doing any antibiotics so am looking at doing only alternative stuff. Do you have any suggestions?

Susan

--- In [email protected], Richard Loyd <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi Toni,
>
> It is easy to test for mycoplasma. Most anything can cause most
> anything so it is best to test.
>
> Also, mycoplasma are easy enough to get rid of.
>
> Richard
> http://www.royalrife.com
>
>
> On 1/13/2011 4:24 PM, Toni wrote:
> > Jim, this really sounds like mycoplasma to you? The nervousness,
> > numbness, getting attacked at night? Brain fog. thankyou Jim, I
> >

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a quick question from a potential rifer-to-be:

Does anyone know if the EMEM5a DT emits ozone??

She is thinking about using this rife but is sensitive to ozone.

Thanks all,
-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum seems to consist mostly of GB, EMEM, BCX, and others.

From reading this thread, I feel the Doug Coil user community is under-represented here, so for those of you who are asking for info about what machines to buy, I think you should check out the coil machine by the LLC that makes them. You can buy them assembled or disassembled.

I am an analytical person. Most other human beings don't have the stamina to research things to the degree that I do before making a buying decision.

My research yielded that the Doug Coil machine is the most Lyme-effective and most powerful rife machine you can buy and it's cost is on the low side.

Bryan Rosner rates this type of machine the highest in his book, Lyme Disease and Rife Machines. A poll of an internet-based rife user group yielded that the doug coil received higher ratings from its users than those of all other machines.

Some users of the other machines have even said that they'll continue to use their EMEMs or whatever until they plateau, then get a doug coil to finish it off.

This begs the question, why not just do it all with one machine?

The doug coil machine was designed by a Lyme patient to kill Lyme and that's what he did with it.

To run a doug coil, you have to buy a frequency generator (off the shelf), and amplifier, (also off the shelf), and then the capacitor unit and coil. The cost of all these items altogether including shipping ran me about $1850.

Connecting these things up is a breeze.

To me, the only downside of a doug coil is that it is not portable. It wouldn't be practical to take it on a two-day business trip.

Some people will say, it can't do sweeps, it can't do the frequencies over 2200. To that, I say, so what? It doesn't matter. You don't need all that.

Users of other machines might have noticed that higher harmonics work better for them. That's probably because their machines don't produce the power in the lower frequencies of the doug coil. All of the frequencies needed to kill Lyme and co's can be produced by the doug coil.

Anyway, I'm not criticizing any of the other machines, or those who use them. I'm just stating my opinion that I think the doug coil is the way to go. Anyone interested in using a rife machine should give it some serious consideration.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Thanks, Chaps.

Could i use the frequency generator and amplifier from my GB4000 to hook up to a Doug coil?

---Polly Polygonum

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've felt rife more or less wipe out spirochetes in my body. I think they are all gone. What I'm wondering though is - what about L-forms, babesia, and other co-infections. It doesn't seem to have done as much for those.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Could i use the frequency generator and amplifier from my GB4000 to hook up to a Doug coil?

That's a question for the guy who makes the capacitor unit. You might be able to, but you probably won't get the same power and results.

The frequency generator that's presribed is an Instek SFG-2004 and the amp is a QSC RMX1850-HD.

That's a pretty powerful amplifier and I don't think the amp typically used with the GB4000 provides the same power. Don't forget, we're dealing with a sizable wire coil as a delivery system.

If you want to see what they look like, there's a video on YouTube. Just search "Doug Coil Demo."

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

I'm treating Babesia right now with 570 and getting a pretty good herx from it.

Frequencies for all the common coinfections and viruses have been posted on this thread if you want to go back and look for them.

I can tell you this, 448 works for XMRV big time.

One thing about the doug coil, it doesn't do sweeps or run multiple frequencies simultaneously. And I think that's a good thing.

If you run a bunch of frequencies at once and you get a herx, how do you know which fx worked? You get better results in the long run by just nailing the bugs with the right frequency, concentrated and sustained. Sure, it takes a little bit of trial and error and patience, but what's it worth to you to get well?

I know there are frequencies that are supposed to coax the bugs out of cyst form, but I don't know what they are, 'cause I'm not there yet.

I'm not too worried about how effective rife is against cyst forms because rifing doesn't send them into cyst form. All you've got to catch them when they come out of it (the seasonal flairs) and nail the spirochetes. By doing so, you won't be scaring them back into cyst form. They don't recognize frequencies. They don't encounter them in nature, so they don't know what to do about them except die.

--------------------
-chaps

D Bergy
Member # 9984

We have managed to eliminate Babesia using Char Boehm's DNA frequencies.

I am not sure yet, but I think we may have eliminated Bart as well. I can find no indication of it now, but I will wait longer before saying for sure.

Some Lyme still let, but not much. If the Bart is gone, I will be able to spend all the treatment time on Lyme, and that will help.

James is still symptom free using his treatment method. He still runs the frequencies, but he has not had any reoccurance of symptoms yet.

Some people are making good progress, and maybe even a little faster than in the past.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Thanks, Chaps. I'm ready to move on this.

How long have you been coiling? How often? with what results?

----Polly Polygonum

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Bergy -- where can I get Char's Babesia frequencies? Thanks.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can go to the site below to find the list of pathogens she has frequencies for.

She charges a small fee to support her research, which is quite important, in my opinion. They are for the user only and not to be shared or distributed.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I should also mention that for treating Bart, I used mostly 39936 Hz which is a higher harmonic of 832 Hz. I also use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies occasionally.

The last month she was also taking Cumanda, until her Stomach start to bother her. I think the Cumanda helped a lot. It helped to keep it from multiplying in between treatments. The combination seemed to be quite effective.

Dan

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boss today at work (I work at a healthfood store) told me he has a Rife machine and uses it every now and then. - not for Lyme -

All of a sudden I'm interested in rife (might ask him if I can use his for some Bart/Lyme treatments)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

No point in buying a machine, if you have the ability to try one out.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

I've been doing it for 3 months. Got Bart down to no herxes. Still maintenance treating and trying alternate frequencies, but have moved on to Babs as well.

For Bart, I started coiling every other day. It actually took 24hrs for the herx to present itself. Once I got going and knew I was hitting it, I increased the treatments to daily, then twice a day. Bart reproduces quickly so you have to hit it at least twice a day. I continued to coil for 3 more weeks after the herxes stopped.

Babs, every other day is enough as long as the herxes clear that quickly.

Haven't gotten to Borrelia yet. That one produces bigger herxes that last longer and binder use will help shorten the distance between treatments. The idea with Borrelia is to get over the herx, let yourself feel good for a couple of days, then treat again.

Already feeling stronger in general.

--------------------
-chaps

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Chaps, you seem confident that certain frequencies hit certain bugs. While I believe rife does work (it has whittled down my borrelia) I've always been skeptical that we even know which frequencies to use, and I've wondered if perhaps frequencies don't matter.

So on that note, I have to ask: which frequencies are you using for each infection, and also, you are certain you can tell the difference between various reactions??

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were to dive into rifing... where would I find frequencies?

I know Bryan Rosner has a book on it - but didn't know if lymenet.org had some good frequencies going around

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Frequency lists have been posted on this thread. All the frequencies that i'm using now, i got from this thread.

The CAFL list is online, i think just google CAFL list. Actually i have evolved away from the CAFL list.

I started using 612 for lyme, my head really felt that. Recently my head has been reacting to 613 and not to 612, i don't know why.

So i do what Dan does, multiply 612, or 613, by 2 until you reach a number close under 40,000 (for the GB-4000). Not all machines go that high.

I'm using Dan's harmonics for lyme, Babs, and Bart.

For Bart i'm using 26626 and 26627. I think i got them from Dan.

For Babs i'm using 34656. I don't guarantee it works. It's 5776 multiplied by 6--- is that allowed?

For Lyme i'm using 39263 through 39274, from Dan.
Also 36720 and 36780. That's 612 and 613 multiplied by 60. Am i allowed to multiply by 60?

The good frx going around have been posted here on this thread.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just for the record, I did not have any specific Babesia frequencies other than the ones from Char Boehm. I used what was listed on the CAFL which did reduce the Babesia and produced some real nasty herxes at that time. I ran these with the GB-4000 in contact mode.

Before using the DNA frequencies, it would go away symptomatically for months at a time, and pop back up later.

I was still pretty green at this then, so I am sure I did not treat long enough after the symptoms were gone. It is possible the CAFL frequencies alone could have rid her of this, if used properly.

She has not had symptoms related to Babs for quite some time. Does that mean for certain it is all gone? I do not know. I just know symptomatically, she does not have it, and she does not feel or respond to the Babs frequencies in any way.

The first time I ran some CAFL Babs frequencies, I almost had to stop. It put her in that much pain and discomfort. There are not many of these, and if converted to a higher harmonic, they may work even better than the lower ones we ran. Some one will have to test that out.

Babesia - 76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

Symptomatically, she still has Lyme, but not Bart.
I did get a brief response to the Bart frequency of 39936 Hz when I started running it last night. It lasted a few seconds. I am fairly sure that means there is a remnant left, even though there are no symptoms.

You can see how I am gauging my result. Then you can decide if my assessment is valid or not. It is all I have to go by.

I will continue to run the Bart frequencies as I do not want a reoccurance due to under treating.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

January 18th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 37th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the last Babesia therapy from Jan 14th. No changes in health noted, and night sweats remain minimal. Occasional shortness of breath noted, but that appeared when I began using GABA, so it is uncertain that it is Babesia.

• 1: Frequency: 76, 432, 570, 753, 1583, 5776 hz,
  • Distance 1 foot

24hr: Felt much better. Positive attitude, more energy, higher ability to focus.

48hr: Better, but unknown as I just woke up.

[ 02-01-2011, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
Chaps, you seem confident that certain frequencies hit certain bugs. While I believe rife does work (it has whittled down my borrelia) I've always been skeptical that we even know which frequencies to use, and I've wondered if perhaps frequencies don't matter.

So on that note, I have to ask: which frequencies are you using for each infection, and also, you are certain you can tell the difference between various reactions??

I use frequencies that have been determined to be the most effective by people who have been successful using the same machine I use. Those frequencies have been listed on this thread and are identified as "strongly suggested."

When those suggested don't work, there is a degree of trial and error to identify a person's individual differences that might be due to different strains, etc. Thus far, all of the suggested frequencies I've tried have worked.

--------------------
-chaps

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

BTY, I noticed that people on this forum seem to run multiple frequencies for two minutes each for the whole body.

Coil users run one frequency and eventually work up to treating 5 minutes on the abdomen and two minutes each on the feet, calves, top of thigh, bottom of thigh, each hip, each shoulder, 3 points on the back, and the back of the head.

This makes for a total of 29 minutes treating with one frequency. If you want to treat with multiple fx for a particular coinfection, you'd be there all day coiling. So coil users try to find the fx that works and then stick with it.

When I say start slow, a heavily infected person might start with just 5 seconds on the abdomen and then see if they get a herx. I've been told about people who just coiled for 5 seconds and had wicked 10-day herxes.

So it could take months for a person to reach a 29-minute full body session. It's said that when you reach the 29 minute full body session and you don't herx any more, then continue that treatment for 3 weeks before moving on to the next fx or coinfection.

I'm assuming that this methodology was passed down by the inventor of the Doug Coil, who cured himself and his family.

--------------------
-chaps

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by canefan17:
If I were to dive into rifing... where would I find frequencies?

[QB] If I were to dive into rifing... where would I find frequencies?

The two books I purchased of Bryan Rosner did not mention any freqs to use. I spoke with Bryan Rosner over the phone one day and he told me to go to the "forums" to find the freqs I needed.

I have followed D bergys advice right down to my machine and using the higher harmonic's as he has suggested and within 2 weeks I am symptom free! (4 weeks ago I couldn't walk a half of block)I was in constant pain.

I still herx hard when I rife and I can't rife my Mycoplama more then 1 min per week because I'm herxing so hard from my Bart & Lyme sessions but I'm gaining ground.

I would suggest you go back and read as much as you can on this forum there is a lot of good information posted by many that I have used.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Chaps, thanks so much for the coiling protocol! I never heard of it!

But what a heavy time commitment! What do you do for entertainment---- not even audio cassettes allowed within 8 feet, and hands full?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Just for the record, I did not have any specific Babesia frequencies other than the ones from Char Boehm. I used what was listed on the CAFL which did reduce the Babesia and produced some real nasty herxes at that time. I ran these with the GB-4000 in contact mode.

Before using the DNA frequencies, it would go away symptomatically for months at a time, and pop back up later.

I was still pretty green at this then, so I am sure I did not treat long enough after the symptoms were gone. It is possible the CAFL frequencies alone could have rid her of this, if used properly.

She has not had symptoms related to Babs for quite some time. Does that mean for certain it is all gone? I do not know. I just know symptomatically, she does not have it, and she does not feel or respond to the Babs frequencies in any way.

The first time I ran some CAFL Babs frequencies, I almost had to stop. It put her in that much pain and discomfort. There are not many of these, and if converted to a higher harmonic, they may work even better than the lower ones we ran. Some one will have to test that out.

Babesia - 76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

Symptomatically, she still has Lyme, but not Bart.
I did get a brief response to the Bart frequency of 39936 Hz when I started running it last night. It lasted a few seconds. I am fairly sure that means there is a remnant left, even though there are no symptoms.

You can see how I am gauging my result. Then you can decide if my assessment is valid or not. It is all I have to go by.

I will continue to run the Bart frequencies as I do not want a reoccurance due to under treating.

Dan

Hi Dan, I see you list 432 as one of the freqs for Babesia. I haven't gotten a chance to check for this pathogen as of yet but I do know I herxed very strongly to 432 and 612 when testing the Lyme freqs.

I don't think I have Babes but I do want to check it out when I can. I was wondering do you know is there a "single one freq" that will confirm if I have babes or not?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
But what a heavy time commitment! What do you do for entertainment---- not even audio cassettes allowed within 8 feet, and hands full?

It's not really that much of a time commitment if you're only treating one infection at a time which is the best way to go about it. It's a half-hour on the day that you treat. If you're treating Borrelia, that's a half hour per week or more, depending on how fast your herxes clear.

For Babs, a little more than a half hour every other day. That's because Babs hangs around in the blood and bone marrow, so you treat all the bones and 10 min over the liver. I add some time on the sternum too since there's bone marrow there.

For Bart, a half hour twice a day.

I read while coiling. I can watch TV, too as long as I don't get too close to the TV or other electronics.

Lately, I've been stopping mid-session and putting a large fan on the coil for about 5 minutes to cool it off. I don't want the insulation on the coil wires to get too hot.

--------------------
-chaps

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Chaps, How can you read? Is the coil heavy? Does it take two hands to move it around?

Thanks for the fantastic detailed description!

I have to treat Lyme, Babs and Bart. I wouldn't want to neglect any of them. I don't herx much. I treat all three now.

Maybe i could treat one by coiling, and keep the other two under control with the GB4000? or the PE-1? Musiclady did both rifing and PE-1.

Juli--- Do you have Babesia symptoms? What are your possible Babesia symptoms?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Chaps, How can you read? Is the coil heavy? Does it take two hands to move it around?

Thanks for the fantastic detailed description!

I have to treat Lyme, Babs and Bart. I wouldn't want to neglect any of them. I don't herx much. I treat all three now.

Maybe i could treat one by coiling, and keep the other two under control with the GB4000? or the PE-1? Musiclady did both rifing and PE-1.

Juli--- Do you have Babesia symptoms? What are your possible Babesia symptoms?

Hi pamoisondelune,
I really don't think I have any of the symptoms of Babes that I have read about. No night sweats, air hunger etc. I just want to rule it out.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement