LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know how to test the GB 4000 amplifier? I did a test on the generator and it worked fine.

On the amplifier, on the far right side are two terminals...one neg and one positive. If your generator and amplifier and connected together from the back, could you use those two terminals for just hand cylinders?

I ask because when we tested the generator (audio mode, frequencie 1000) we were shocked. when we reconnected the two together and tested the amplifier, we felt zero. Felt nothing out of any terminals except the two on the far right. It definately increased the intensity as the power was turned up.

So, does that mean the amplifer is working or not working since I did not feel anything out of the other terminals?

Confusing I know. (Sorry)

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concerning the Spam I run a phpbb3 board for our dragstrip and I was having a lot of problems with spam from the UK/Oversea's at least 100 a day. The solution was to up the security visualization authorization code upon registration along with making the degree of the passwords more complicated. I have not had one since.

I'm not sure how Yahoo boards work but I would think they would have some kind of control over these areas. It is spam bots that are doing it and they can't read the tougher codes.

Just my two sense take it or leave it.. all I know is it worked for us on our board!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmie, audio mode does not work with the amp; at least that's the case with my older model.
Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audio mode does not work with the Amp as Sandra pointed out.

The amplifier will not amplify the output of the GB-4000 if it is in Audio mode. This is to prevent shocking, which can happen with just the GB-4000 in Audio mode. It only passes the current if it is in RF mode.

I never use Audio Mode, unless I am using the GB-4000 to run a plasma device.

For any contact mode use, I always use RF mode.

Dan

Posts: 2918 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the Biofilm, I think that it is likely protecting damaged Lyme Bacteria from being destroyed by the immune system.

This probably is not as great a problem as with antibiotics, but I still think it keeps a certain amount of damaged bacteria from destruction.

It is speculation for sure, but one thing I have noticed is that any pathogen that is considered stealthy, is many times harder to eliminate, and part of that may be from biofilm protection.

Dan

Posts: 2918 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have access to my doctor's 'scope this coming week. I think due to events the best I can do is test once a week.

When we looked at my blood we were able to see free flowing darkish, roundish objects. If some of you remember the old Bowen test they appeared similar to the green stained photos they'd put out, only not blown up.

This does not appear to be either of the bugs that the fellow at Clongen was/is seeing with the motile, vibrating organisms. Maybe it is, only there needs to be some kind of adjustment on my doctor's scope to see them as Clongen did.

I mention this because I never ever responded in any way to any Lyme treatment and I went standard, Dr. B like for two and a half years, coinfections/ everything. My big response came from an anti-helminth but the organism soon developed resistance. Yes, I tried just about every parasite med and herb on the market and I also did the Salt and C for about six months. So what works for me may not work for others, if I'm lucky enough to have this occur.

I was able to obtain what is described as an EMEM5 from a person who bought it from the "rifemachinebuilder" site. For one thing it only runs up to about 2.1M Hz so I cannot try any frequencies higher.

I'm not sure exactly how long I should have the unit running for each frequency and how long it should be given time to "work" as it were. I'm thinking two minute run time followed by three minute wait.

Since we're still not sure if these organisms are bacterial or parasitic I'll start with the obvious frequencies of BLO and it's harmonics along with Babs plus harmonics. There are so many darned frequency sets for parasites etc. it might be forever if that to find an effective frequency.

So if anyone has any ideas on specific frequencies let me know and I'll try them as time allows. I've written down many from here, like 787 for either XMRV or mystery bug. If I should observe the organism longer or shorter let me know; the shorter the time the better cuz I'm not in good health and this will be laborious.

Sandy

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ran my first frequencies today

GB 4000
467 autoprogram (only did 15 minutes @ 2Hz's - lowest power)

And I didn't use the feet attachments.

Going slow lol

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you didn't use the feet attachments I wouldn't think you got much of anything from it. I think you need a pos. and neg. to do any good unless you had the hand electrodes plugged into the positive and the other into the neg.

Also I wouldn't recommend a 15 minute session in the beginning. Might be better to use full output and less time. My wife rifed 1 min the first time she used our GB 4000 and she had to cut it back to 45 seconds for the next few treatments.

I know someone who used it for 1 min and 45 seconds (first time) and couldn't get out of bed for 4-5 days.
Congratulations on your new machine! It's a great machine!

Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
evakula,

Ya I'm new to the whole thing - so I'm letting a distributor introduce it to me.

I'm just assuming he knows what to do lol

I ran auto-channels - so not a single frequency.

Plus it matters how much Hz you're putting out right?
We had the power knob on the lowest setting (2Hz) he calls it 7'oclock (thats how it reads on the machine)

What do you put that on?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Also evakula,

When you say they used it for 1 min 45 secs

Was that ONE frequency or an auto-channel?
And was it highest power level?

BTW, the auto-channel we ran (467) was 6, 5 minute sessions (total 30 mins)

Is this how it is programmed or was that just how this guy programmed it?

[ 01-29-2011, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January 30th, 2011 9:30AM: This was my 43rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. This is another Babesia session, however I have taken the original numbers (except 5,776) and increased the harmonic by multiplying them by 4. The original numbers are: 1: 76 2: 570hz 3: 753hz 4: 1583hz I do not appear to be experiencing any effects from these frequencies, however I keep raising the harmonics because at one point they did cause sensations. Since the night sweats have been minimal, and I'm aware that things can take a long time, I'm going up the scales until I reach 10K (my machines limit) on harmonics, then I will return again to the fundamental Lyme and Babesia frequencies.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • Frequency: 1: 304 hz 2: 2280hz 3: 6332hz 4: 7915 hz
  • Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
    Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment:
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt better.

48hr: Felt about 40% but it's early morning,

[ 02-01-2011, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan17,

My wife has gone by what Dbergy has recommended or posted on this forum. He is very knowledgeable on Lyme and rifing. Personally I would say he knows more about lyme than most doctors that I know. It would be good for you and your wife to go back and read his post on some of the recent pages at the least.

Your machine is probably programmed correctly. My wife turns the power knob full power all the way to the right. She has two plastic tubs that her feet will fit in and places 3/4 inch of water in them and places the foot pads in the water and her feet on top of them. She wraps the hand electrodes (cylinders) with wet paper towels this way she has good contact ( we believe the wetter the better).

She used the auto channel 466 in the beginning . That person that ran the 1 min 45 sec programs was using the auto program 466 half the time and 467 the other.
I don't think there is a right or wrong way but I do think there are better ways because she has had much improvement since running her own freqs that have been recommended to her. For her Lyme she uses the single freqs 612, 432 and 2016 to break the cyst. She tested each to make sure she reacted to them and she did strongly so she knew she was hitting something. Many here do run single freqs one at a time but for her she placed them into a custom program for now because she can't take a lot of rifing time. She has done the same with her Mycoplasam and Bartonella freqs as well.

I hope this helps.. everyone has a opinion but we are grateful to have the resources that we do from this forum.

Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

evakula,

Ya thanks for help. You're right DBergy knows his stuff. i've been reading on rife forum.

I do think I'm going to go with Doug Coil

I've had too many people tell me it's a no brainer.

Plus there's a guy who makes one for roughly 1800

[ 01-30-2011, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

candlesdanielle
Member # 29967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candlesdanielle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all--first time posting to this RIFE thread. Are there any fellow baltimore/surrounding area folks who own their own rife machine that would be willing to message me with some questions I have? I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Thanks,
Danielle

Posts: 4 | From Baltimore | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have not personally come up with most of what I use to treat Lyme. The Bart frequency that works the best for us came from Lymenet members.

612 Hz and 432 Hz are Doug frequencies, so he gets credit for those. 2016 Also came from here, although I think it was a doctor that used this frequency.

James had a good bit of luck with his type of treatment, and I had nothing to do with that either. I just helped to report it.

Very little of it is from myself, so I do not get the credit, as it is the cumulative knowledge of others for the most part.

I just report what has worked for us, and sometimes why I think it worked.

Thanks to people reporting what works, and what does not. Without people taking time to report and carefully observe what happens, we would get no place fast.

We always make more progress by helping each other. We will continue to progress as long as we care about each other. By helping others, we help ourselves in the end.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harmonic Frequencies Based On Doug McCleans original Objective Invitro Frequencies

*Invitro means he saw them "die" outside of the body, usually on a slide beneath a microscope when exposed to specific frequencies that I've listed.

I have important news for those looking for a "Scale" of Borrelia Frequencies based on the Harmonics of Doug's original frequencies. If those base frequencies worked (484, 610, 690, 864), then these should be effective, if not more effective for some people. It gives one a measurable, yet consistent routine right out of the starting gate:

What I do is only 4 frequencies per session as a "starter." I do them for 3 mins each. Most would be best starting off at 30-45 seconds and moving up to see how they do. You can even start with just two frequencies instead of 4. When I do a routine I don't choose my 4 frequencies from the same list. For example, I go up the scale of all 4 frequencies. The example routines below should make sense:

You can also divide Doug's original frequencies, such as 432, 484, 610, 690, and 864. In turn they would become: 216, 242, 305, 432

Session 1:

Frequency: 484, 610, 690, 864

Session 2: (For session two, add 484 + 484 to get 968. Add 610 together 610 + 610 to get 1220, and etc.

Frequency: 968, 1220, 1380, 1728

This massive scale allows you to use confirmed frequencies that kill borrelia "outside the body under a microscope" and then using the harmonic scale. This allows "fresh frequency choices" which can allow you to feel that each routine is a new adventure based off objective data.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I know Math isn't strong in Lyme patients, so just follow the numbers below for each routine.

Once you reach the maximum of your machines output, you can start that particular frequency list over. Example: Say I reach 10330, but my other 4 frequencies still are under 10K and can continue to go up, then I'll keep 10330 for the next routine too until all four frequencies have caught up. Then I'll start over or move onto a new set of frequencies such as a harmonic scale based on 612, which I have no listed here.

As you can see, the number listing isn't perfect. Number 1- below correlates with 484. #2- correlates with 968 and so on. All the lists are like this. So each time you do a 4 number routine, you would do #1- from each list, then your next session, do all four from the #2- list

This is the Harmonic of Frequency 484

• 1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15-
    16-
    17-
    18-
    19-
    20-
    21-

This is the Harmonic of Frequency 610

• 1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15-
    16-
    17-

This is the Harmonic of Frequency 690

• 1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15-

This is the Harmonic of Frequency 864

• 1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 1st, 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 43rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I felt better after doing my last Babesia protocal which was dated January 26thm 2011. Today I amRepeating the Doug frequencies of 484, 610, 690, and 864, except I'm multiplying them by 6 this time. Each session I have increased to a higher harmonic. I am still using Humaorm, as well as 20 dp x 2 of Banderol. I am increasing exercise today to 60 mins on the stationary bike at a moderate speed.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 4356 2: 5490 3: 5520 4: 6912
  • 1: Dose: 3 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: None
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24HR: Felt pretty good, about 40%, decrease in fatigue.

48hr: Tired, fatigued, back to 35%

[ 02-05-2011, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Metallic Blue for listing the Harmonic info! I'm going to print that up for sure!

I didn't realize freq 690 was originally a Lyme freq. I've been using it thinking I had a Fermentans Mycoplasam. I got it from a earlier list of pathogens/freqs from this site.

432 is another showing as a Babes pathogen on this list but I know it's also for Lyme. Little confused but nothing new! Lol!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!

I need your input on how to help a "newbie" rifer. She will be coming to my house (she lives very close by) until she gets her DT EMEM.

She's pretty toxic (can't tolerate heat - not even a warm bath) and has a high candida load.

She will begin in 10 days (she's on ABX for sinus infection but otherwise off of Lyme meds)

I know we need to go slow - what would you recommend?

I'm thinking only one infection per day or two (lyme first then co-infections) Plus a little detox. And then go from there.

I'm also thinking I should detox her a bit prior to rifing for candida?

Thanks!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 3rd, 2011 8:30AM: This was my 45th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Babesia session, with increased harmonic of 5: The original numbers are: 1: 76 2: 570hz 3: 753hz 4: 1583hz The frequencies appear to be affecting health, though it is still early to say with certainty. Function levels have been reaching 40% more than usual, which is abnormal during the winter months. I'm still using Banderol 20dp, x 2, and GABA 1000mg x 2 during the middle of the night.

• Frequency: 1: 380hz 2: 2850hz 3: 3765hz 4: 7915hz
  • Dose: 5 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1 in morning.
    Exercise: None

24hr: Function was less than 40%, but I was still functional.

48hr: 40%, feeling decent. Some digestive issues, a lot of sleep problems, fatigue.

[ 02-05-2011, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's been a lot of talk about using rife machines for detoxing on this thread.

I understand how killing pathogens with rife frequencies works. You vibrate the pathogen at its mortal oscillatory rate and it dies.

Toxins are left behind from the die-off, adding to the toxins that are already there from parasites and pathogens peeing and pooing in the body.

Can someone please explain to me how frequency treatments cause the body to rid itself of toxins more efficiently? I've yet to find an explanation that makes any kind of sense.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10K is supposed to stimulate the Lymph system to help detox - not sure about the others.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just being exposed to various frequencies seems to stimulate the Lymphatic system. Some frequencies probably do this more than others.

It is probably why people get thirsty after a treatment. I do not think there is any particular effect other than it stimulates the body, and speeds up the process.

Why it does this is unknown to me, but the effect has been noticed by lots of people.

There are even devices that focus specifically on this effect, although I have never used one.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Oh Goooou... that's a visualization I could have done without! Lol! But now that it's imprinted upon my brain I can't help wonder just how big are these parasites?

I have been using the detox auto program that is programmed into my GB 4000.. I don't know how it works but one thing I do know is that it has cut my herx's by half. I wish I had tried it sooner.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The detox auto freq. work for me on my 4000. I can have a headache from die off and run the auto freq for headache due to toxins and the headache leaves. Often after I run the detox for liver and kidneys my urine will be darker plus I just feel better.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by jarjar:
The detox auto freq. work for me on my 4000. I can have a headache from die off and run the auto freq for headache due to toxins and the headache leaves. Often after I run the detox for liver and kidneys my urine will be darker plus I just feel better.

That's awesome info! I run the detox 203 and 471 Lymph auto program but only for a minute after each rife session. I get a HUGE migraine from the Bart die off every time.

Which auto program are you using and for how long if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should the detoxing be run in sine wave mode?

I thought square wave was for killing, sine wave is for growth and healing?

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

Yes Bartonella die off for me = major frontal headaches.

Unbearable at times.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

canefan17,

I get major heartburn to from Bart die off. I wonder if anyone else gets this reaction also? I get it from 832 and 357 freqs.

My headache is front and back. Vision gets super blurry with pressure behind my eyes. Just real sick feeling. Eck!

Hey Dan,

After 8 hours of having this headache Ed used the Amega Wand on me for 7 mins and it did work immediately but I still had the pressure. I'll try it again to make sure it was the wand but next time a little sooner.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jarjar:
[qb] The detox auto freq. work for me on my 4000. I can have a headache from die off and run the auto freq for headache due to toxins and the headache leaves. Often after I run the detox for liver and kidneys my urine will be darker plus I just feel better.

That's awesome info! I run the detox 203 and 471 Lymph auto program but only for a minute after each rife session. I get a HUGE migraine from the Bart die off every time.

The auto channel for the gb4000 for headaches due to toxicity is 355. Let it run the full auto course time. I take the two footplates and of course wet the cloths and place one on forehead and one on back of neck and sit in a recliner. One hooked up positive and the other negative.

I also get good results for detox part 3,for toxins throughout the body. It's auto channel 205, I let the auto channel run it's full course be it 15 minutes for all my detoxing. Also on the 205 freq since it is for entire body I place footplates like I mentioned above and take a rubber band and strap the handle bars to my feet.
That way you get the head to toe full body detox effect. Some people may prefer other ways to place pads but what I said works well for me.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Should the detoxing be run in sine wave mode?

I thought square wave was for killing, sine wave is for growth and healing?

----Polly Polygonum

My gb4000 book says all detox freq are used in square wave only.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have used both square and sine waves, but I have no idea if one works better than the other.

I really never determined for certain if either of them work. 10,000 Hz did seem to reduce swelling, I usually ran it as a sine wave. I could not tell if other frequencies worked.

I forgot about your Amega wand Juli. I still cannot figure out how that works.

Maybe 10,000 Hz would reduce pressure?

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 5th, 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 46th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I've continued having "better" days, ranging 35%+ thru 40%+ Today I am Repeating the Doug frequencies of 484, 610, 690, and 864, except I'm multiplying them by 10 this time. Each session I have increased to a higher harmonic. Some of these past "divisions" may seem confusing. If so, it's because I made errors in the reports, but remember, I am simply moving up "one" harmonic level each time for each specific frequency. Banderol ends this morning with 20dp, and Samento will begin tonight at 40dp, and then tomorrow 40dp x 2. The high dosing should shock the infection. Exercise has been gradually increasing. Although I left out this data in past reports, on the 44th report, I did 10 push ups and 30 crunches, on the 45th report, I did 15 push ups. and 30 crunches and then 60 mins of bike. Level of function does not seem to correlate with more bike riding but it does correlate with strength gains.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 4840 2: 6100 3: 6900 4:7776 5: 8640
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 30 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 40%+

24hr: Felt sick mostly, about 35%. Was able to improve during the day to about 40%

48hr: Just like yesterday. Woke at about 35%, and maybe improve.

[ 02-07-2011, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow MB,

That is good progress! I have always heard the first 6 months of rifing are just awful. Things were really tough for me around 2.5 months.

Maybe your patience has allowed you to get through the worst and turn the corner. I certainly hope so. I am glad you are doing better.

I just ordered Samento myself and will slowly add that in. Thanks for your report as those of us new to rifing certainly look forward to seeing your results.

take care!
Kim

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I have used both square and sine waves, but I have no idea if one works better than the other.

I really never determined for certain if either of them work. 10,000 Hz did seem to reduce swelling, I usually ran it as a sine wave. I could not tell if other frequencies worked.

I forgot about your Amega wand Juli. I still cannot figure out how that works.

Maybe 10,000 Hz would reduce pressure?

Dan

I think I will run that 10,000 hz for a few minutes when I do my next Bart treatment and see if it helps.

Thanks, Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli etc what are the bart frex causing die off for you?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 7th, 2011 8:30AM: This was my 47th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Babesia session, with increased harmonic of 6: The original numbers are: 1: 76 2: 570hz 3: 753hz 4: 1583hz Banderol has been discontinued. Starting [02-05-10] in the evening I then began Nutramedix Samento at 40dp. The routine daily is now 40dp x 2. I have increased the "dose time" to 6 mins per frequency.

• Frequency: 1: 456 2: 3420 3: 4518 4: 9498
  • Dose: 6 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
    Exercise: 60 mins stationary bike, 15 push-ups, 30 crunches

24hr: No significant change. Function at about slightly under 40%.

48hr: 35% Nothing changed. Poor quality sleep, tired. fatigue, aches.

[ 02-09-2011, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
Juli etc what are the bart frex causing die off for you?

I am using freqs 832 for Henslae and 357 for Quintana. I reacted strongly to both but more so to 357.

I also run the highest harmonic for both freqs.
832 harmonic of 39936 and 357 harmonic of 39984.

I run these before bedtime because it prevents the heartburn for the most part. Otherwise it's 7-8 hours of constant heartburn.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not remember if you have tried 676 Hz for H-Pylori Juli. It is possible this bacteria could be contributing to your heart burn.

I would try it during an episode and see what happens. If it has an effect, run it for five or six days in a row, and that should be the end of it.

This is one of the more reliable frequencies for H-Pylori.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
I do not remember if you have tried 676 Hz for H-Pylori Juli. It is possible this bacteria could be contributing to your heart burn.

I would try it during an episode and see what happens. If it has an effect, run it for five or six days in a row, and that should be the end of it.

This is one of the more reliable frequencies for H-Pylori.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I have it wrote down you had PM'ed me that info awhile back. I planned on giving it a try but haven't gotten a chance to test it out as of yet. I seem to herx from freqs that have nothing to do with Lyme or co's so I have to be careful and test when I can.

I ran the Bart freqs last night and ran 10,000 Hz for swelling for two minutes to see if it helps with the headache that comes with my herx. If I don't have a bad reaction I'll run it longer next time and or when the headache occurs. So far so good but normally it will begin 15-16 hours later. I will know soon.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

I ran the 10,000 Hz with my Bart treatment yesterday and it made a huge difference! No headache and very little pressure.

It even cut the intensity and length of my herx by 2/3's. Amazing! I'll definitely be using that freq longer and more often from now on!

Thanks for the suggestion! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also found that running detox freqs including 10,000 immediately after for 10 minutes helps with bart reactions from 832.

I just can't seem to handle more than a couple days a week. Thanks Juli for the 357 quintana info. I'm going to test that one today.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6444 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Pam,

I can't handle to much rifing time myself but I am still improving with what little time I can run the Bart freqs.

I am rifing the Bart for 3 mins (began at 2 mins in the beginning) once a week and then I run it for 1 min (trying to hold it down)near the end of the week when I run my Lyme and Mycoplasam freqs.

For me a little has gone a long way especially when this pathogen is known to reproduce quickly.

I am only rifing twice a week but herxing most days in between.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello Juli,

See if 10,000 Hz works reliably, as coincidence could be an explanation also. You have the ability to really prove or disprove that frequency, because of your response.

Bart is a lot different than Lyme as far as treatment is concerned. When we started to treat for it, the Bart was reduced real fast to a certain point. Then it was like we were stuck.

I think it was because we could not treat often enough. The Cumanda, and frequency treatment really worked well together.

I cannot find any indication of Bart now. I am thinking we totally eliminated this infection.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

DBergy

I forgot - were you guys rifing Bart twice a day right from the get-go?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Our schedule was erractic, and we were lucky to get one treatment per day. It often went several days in between.

That would allow it to gain ground on us, so we had to find a way to stop it in between frequency treatments. that is where the Cumanda came in.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Awesome.

Have you heard of A-Bart DBergy?

I'm doing this now - and am hoping it will also have an effect on barts reproduction - because i'd rather not rife everyday.

I want to stick to every other with Bart
And once a week with Lyme

So I'm hoping A-Bart and A-Babs can work great

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Hello Juli,

See if 10,000 Hz works reliably, as coincidence could be an explanation also. You have the ability to really prove or disprove that frequency, because of your response.

Bart is a lot different than Lyme as far as treatment is concerned. When we started to treat for it, the Bart was reduced real fast to a certain point. Then it was like we were stuck.

I think it was because we could not treat often enough. The Cumanda, and frequency treatment really worked well together.

I cannot find any indication of Bart now. I am thinking we totally eliminated this infection.

Dan

I'll keep you posted on how that 10,000 Hz works for me in the future.

I'll keep that Bart info in mind as I go! I do have the Cumanda if and when needed!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have heard of A-bart, but never have used it. I think anything that hits the Bart on a regular basis will help a lot. We can't very well run frequency treatments 24-7.

Since Bart is not pleomorphic, as far as I know, there should be no problem using an oral treatment with frequencies. It can't hide from either treatment, and there may be a synergistic effect using both.

I hope to see more people ridding themselves of Bart using similar methods.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

D Berg,

Thanks - and I agree - Bart can't go cyst form
Although I wonder about babs - i've heard it can have cyst forms.

Bart is the dumbest of all the infections.
Hence the reason it surfaces more.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Babesia was the first infection that I think we eliminated. I am not 100% sure she had it. All I know is she reacted very strongly to the CAFL frequencies. She reacted so strongly, I almost stopped the treatment the first time. Symptoms went away with a few treatments.

I thought I had eliminated it twice, but it came back months later. I then used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies, and I have not seen any trace of it since. It has been almost two years, so I think I can safely say it is gone.

Some real good news is Cindy no longer responds at all to the Bart frequency of 832 Hz, 612 Hz Spirochete frequency, or 2016 which hits some other form of Lyme. I run all of these at higher harmonics.

I am running the Rife/James protocol right now, and she has felt this every time we run it, but less each time. It makes me wonder what form of Lyme it is hitting?

Hopefully it is cyst form.

I call that solid progress, after being stuck many times, it is good to be moving forward again.

Dan

VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you herx from rifing co-infections? I know technically you aren't supposed to and that herxes are supposed to be "lyme only", but I think I do.

I feel nothing while I'm doing the treatment, but a day later I get a really bad headache.

Yesterday I did about 18 min total across 76, 364, 448, 787, 832, and 2900 for bart, babs, XMRV and myco f.

I've been rifing for less than a month, so I'm still not sure what is caused by what. Is it possible that some of these frequencies are actually hitting lyme, or do co-infections actually cause a herx a day later?

Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

""I then used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies""

can you remind us what these are again?

mojo
Member # 9309

VB - I herx from Lyme, Erlichiosis and Babs frequencies (my Babs herx is a very intense headach unlike any other). I don't herx from Bart but I do feel better afterward.

You may want to do only one germ at a time so you can see what you are herxing from.

I do Lyme & Erlich together and Babs and Bart separately. I also do parasites and fungus.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

VB, which frequency is the XMRV on your list?

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

February 9th, 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 48th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Progress seems to be "stuck" or non-existent, it's not clear. Without the extra 2mg of Ativan at 2 a.m., the progress disappears entirely. There was no reaction to Banderol or Samento thus far. I'm continuing to increase the frequency harmonics of the original frequencies that Doug recommended, which are 484, 610, 690, and 864. Divide the numbers below by 11 and you'll get these originals. Exercise at 60mins on the bike continues, as well as 20 push-ups and 30 crunches.
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 5324 2: 6710 3: 7590 4: 9504
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 30 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Felt sick mostly, about 35%. Was able to improve during the day to about 40%

48hr: Just like yesterday. Woke at about 35%, and maybe improve.

[ 02-11-2011, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yesterday I tried the 357 freq (1st time) and I ran it 5 min. The last minute my wrists started this odd feeling I've been having off and on for years...

My wrists feels as if I have rope tried around them and someone is pulling them as tightly.
Pain stopped shortly after session.

Usually I don't herx/fell toxic until 24 hrs later. But this 357 bart quintana has been dragging me down, down, down since mid day yesterday.

I did my 20 minute detox freq following.

But I think I've really hit something here.

Thanks juli!!! Funny we thank others for feeling bad. lol

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6444 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Pam,

Your so very welcome! (I think) Lol!

Yeah, toxic is a good word to describe the herx. Running the 10,000 hz really helped me out last time I ran 357.

I'm hoping it will continue to do the same!

[ 02-09-2011, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Babesia was the first infection that I think we eliminated. I am not 100% sure she had it. All I know is she reacted very strongly to the CAFL frequencies. She reacted so strongly, I almost stopped the treatment the first time. Symptoms went away with a few treatments.

I thought I had eliminated it twice, but it came back months later. I then used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies, and I have not seen any trace of it since. It has been almost two years, so I think I can safely say it is gone.

Some real good news is Cindy no longer responds at all to the Bart frequency of 832 Hz, 612 Hz Spirochete frequency, or 2016 which hits some other form of Lyme. I run all of these at higher harmonics.

I am running the Rife/James protocol right now, and she has felt this every time we run it, but less each time. It makes me wonder what form of Lyme it is hitting?

Hopefully it is cyst form.

I call that solid progress, after being stuck many times, it is good to be moving forward again.

Dan

Thanks Dan, for keeping us posted on Cindy's progress! It is very encouraging to read!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Can anyone recommend a Candida freq that works?

I can't help wonder~ are person's with Lyme and or co infections more susceptible to Candida?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think people with Lyme are more susceptible to any kind of infection. Once the immune system gets suppressed any pathogen has an easier time of it.

Babesia may be able to be eliminated just using the CAFL frequencies. I think I quit too soon once symptoms went away. Since I did not eliminate it totally that way, I cannot say for certain.

Char Boehm has calculated frequencies that are based on the DNA/RNA sequencing information. They are experimental, and she appreciates feed back on any success or failures regarding their use.

She charges a small fee to support her research, which is quite important. You are not allowed to distribute or share the frequencies.

I have found them especially effective on viruses, but I had good luck with the Babesia frequencies also.

Link to her site below.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

I am detecting a pattern in Metallic Blues progress.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Do tell ^^^ lol
VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mojo. Yeah, maybe I should try to narrow it down. Good to know I'm not the only one who seems to herx from co's

Metallic, I am using 448 and 787 for XMRV. I have no idea where I found these... possibly here. I have been researching rife all over the internet and have been writing down frequencies, so don't know for sure where they came from or that they'd truly be effective against XMRV... just going off word of mouth.

Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was reading a earlier post here on Lymenet that someone wondered if the freqs we use to kill Lyme and Co infections might be killing our good bacteria also.

I hope that's not the case. I'm curious what your thoughts are on that Dan?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Beagle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally ignorant...I havn't a clue about rife machine, but I want to try it. Do I understand correctly that when you purchase one they will explain how and when to use it? I have to wait a month to talk to my "new" LLNP so would be starting on my own. Just given Omnicef and Zithromax today, assuming it's OK to just try rife machine along with antibiotics?

Trying to get all info from this thread that I can but my head won't stop pounding and it's hard to concentrate enough to get myself educated and get started.

So desperate to improve my health even just enough to physcially and mentally be able to function! I was so active and busy before this illness took over my life right after a knee replacement surgery last September. This machine sounds like a miracle.

Beagle

Posts: 348 | From MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beagle---

As others will tell you, rife may not work well on LYME if combined with antibiotics. But on the other hand, it might help some.

The antibiotics send {some of?} (how much of?)the lyme into cyst form. Rife does not work on cysts; it only works on the regular adult spirochetes.

But i think i've heard that some people have partial success rifing lyme, even on abx. I'm not sure.

The great thing is that you can rife for some coinfections while on antibiotics--- do you have coinfections?

Another caveat is that people are supposed to get rid of their mercury BEFORE rifing, since they say that rifing can dislodge mercury. So if you have the "silver" dental fillings, you wouldn't want to do rifing until you've replaced those.

That's what people say.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Juli----
There are some Candida frx that work for me.
They are found on p. 457 in Nenah Sylver's book, "The Rife Handbook", the ones by Jimmie Holman and Paul Dorneanu. There are 25 frx in that bunch, listed in order of efficacy.

I programmed them into one autochannel. Nenah Sylver says a Candida treatment should be minimum 20 minutes. So i run the first frx for 10 min, the 2nd frx for 10 min, and i've never gotten to the remaining frx.

They are a qualified success. They do knock down the Candida in my guts for a few days, but it builds up again.

----Polly Polygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am quite sure that frequencies can kill beneficial bacteria, as well as bad bacteria.

I think the difference is that the good bacteria that we need is probably reintroduced by the foods we eat, on a regular basis.

Since our bodies, do not object to these good bacteria, our immune system is not fighting them and keeping them from re-establishing themselves. It is easier for them to thrive.

On the other hand, bad bacteria is recognized by the immune system, as a threat. It is harder for it to get a foot hold in the body and hopefully we keep it out, once it is eliminated.

When we use a sweep, we could very well be killing good bacteria along with the target bacteria. When using a specific frequency, it is less likely.

In the end, I think it does not matter much, because this is pretty much going to be the result of any treatment, with the possible exception of MMS, which is more selective.

We have no indication that this has ever caused a problem. I would think we would have many negative results, and illness if it had a meaningful impact.

Metallic Blue is ever so slowly moving into the 40 territory. I am speculating that we will be seeing even higher numbers within a couple of months.

I sure hope so.

Dan

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

In regards to the beneficial bacteria: I went to rifing because I developed a c diff infection from the ABX. Rifing along with probiotics has not caused any further GI problems.

Dan, what is your experience with MMS and the GI/stomach? I had read somewhere it is hard on the stomach?

Thanks,
Kim

D Bergy
Member # 9984

MMS can be hard on your Stomach. That is why I use lower doses than I used to. I never use more than eight drops.

You can take fifteen drop doses, but it does not seem to be necessary for anything I am treating.

I do not know what the ideal dosage for Lyme is, but I do know if you take high doses long enough, you are likely to have Stomach problems.

I have taken Doxy, and that was much harder on my Stomach than MMS. By comparison, MMS was far easier to tolerate.

For Lyme Disease I think it may be better to use it conservatively. It kills a lot of pathogens, and better to do that slowly, than quickly.

If I had Lyme, I would use it as a low dose long term treatment. I would use around two drops, twice a day, and do it for a long time. I would also skip a few days a month, and take it with lots of water to prevent any Stomach problems.

MMS and Lyme can be tricky, but I think it can be very useful if used sparingly. A little, does a lot.

I am pretty sure it does not kill cyst form either, but it main benefit is killing pathogens that you have not identified, that may be slowing progress. Its detoxifying effect can help also.

Dan

[ 02-11-2011, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by kimmie:
In regards to the beneficial bacteria: I went to rifing because I developed a c diff infection from the ABX. Rifing along with probiotics has not caused any further GI problems.

Dan, what is your experience with MMS and the GI/stomach? I had read somewhere it is hard on the stomach?

Thanks,
Kim

Kim, what is a c diff infection?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Juli----
There are some Candida frx that work for me.
They are found on p. 457 in Nenah Sylver's book, "The Rife Handbook", the ones by Jimmie Holman and Paul Dorneanu. There are 25 frx in that bunch, listed in order of efficacy.

I programmed them into one autochannel. Nenah Sylver says a Candida treatment should be minimum 20 minutes. So i run the first frx for 10 min, the 2nd frx for 10 min, and i've never gotten to the remaining frx.

They are a qualified success. They do knock down the Candida in my guts for a few days, but it builds up again.

----Polly Polygonum

Thanks pamoisondelune,

I also have these freqs programmed in but I only used them 10 mins a day. I'll try bumping it up. I must of missed the 20 minute part!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Juli,

C diff (clostridium difficle) is when the bad pathogenic GI flora dominates the good GI flora because the good guys have been wiped out by harsh broad spectrum ABX.

Symptoms are fever, elevated WBC and unrelenting diarrhea. Treatment is oral flagyl or vanco.

Rifing has not disturbed my GI system.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are two frequency treatments that have caused me a disturbance in my GI tract. Since I have Crohn's Disease, that is what I am usually trying to treat.

A while back, I ran frequencies for "Mutant E-Coli"
Certain strains of E-Coli are one possible cause of Crohn's symptoms, and from my own experience, I believe this to be true.

The frequency treatment made me sick to my stomach. I ran it again a couple of days later with the same result. This was a pretty obvious reaction. It was not pleasant in the least.

I later decided to try to this for a period of time, as I thought it would be good to kill this off. I never could make any progress with the treatment. I just got the same sick feeling.

Later, I used MMS for the first time as a Crohn's treatment. It improved my symptoms from moderate to none in four weeks.

I then ran the E-Coli frequencies again, because I wanted to know if this pathogen was still there.
I had no response to this same treatment after using MMS.

I think the frequency treatment did not kill the E-Coli, but stirred it up. It would appear that the MMS did kill the E-Coli, and many other pathogens along with it. I have no other explanation for the difference in response to the identical frequency treatment.

The other time I had a negative GI response to a frequency treatment, was when using Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for the XMRV virus. The treatment did not make me feel ill, like the E-Coli treatment did, but it made my intestinal tract sore.

As I ran this more often, that effect went away, and I now cannot feel anything while running these frequencies.

I am speculating that I did have the XMRV virus, and the frequencies at least greatly reduced the infection. Or, it was another closely related virus that was affected.

The only result I had from this treatment was an increased speed in my digestive function. I have not notice any other effect, positive or negative.

Dan

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement