LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 59)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A note about treating TB. Rife stated that if you do not treat both rod and viral forms of TB with frequencies the patient will die.

The sideband calculator has frequencies for both.

I secretly ran Lyme and Bart frequencies on Cindy a couple of days ago. I have been running various frequencies on myself, so she had no idea I was testing her at the same time. I like to do these blind tests as they are more accurate.

I am happy to say she had no response to anything I threw at her. I ran 2016 and a higher harmonic. 612 Hz, and 832 and a higher harmonic of that frequency. She never flinched.

I think I can start using the word "cured"

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I never need to treat TB but if I do please remind me to use both frequencies!

That's pretty clever running them frequencies on Cindy without her knowing! I really think that is a good test! Glad to hear that she had no reaction, it gives me hope that I am going to be cured also!

I have been cutting back my rifing and I am doing just fine! Maybe some day down the road Ed could sneak in a test on me too! Lol

[ 03-15-2013, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan - I am so happy to hear your report about your wife. It is just amazing that you cured her with rife alone (and I think a little cumanda, right)? That is what keeps me at this!

I have a question for Dan and Juli and any others that have healed through rife....I would love some tips on moving forward with my protocols. First, I was wondering how much rifing (e.g., 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours?) you were doing per day to get well....just trying to get an idea of how much time this entails. Did you rife for lyme every day and for each coinfection every day or did you alternate days? Did you attack one or two at a time and then move on to the others? How much time did you devote per infection daily? Did you mostly do sweeps or did you do single frequencies?

We are not dealing with lyme but with parasites and strep mostly and viruss. My son seems to be making a small amount of progress but it is very slow....He still has a low appetite and gut pain/nausea. You may recall the first couple of times I rifed him for strep (20 minute sweep), he had heart palpatations and was feeling very weak and very emotional and irrational the next day. This no longer seems to happen so should I up the time? I have been trying to rife for strep every day now that he is not herxing quite as much. I also try to rife him for blastocystis every night or other night but that takes about an hour....I do about 8 frequencies for 8 minutes each. Do you think I should keep upping the time on each frequency or should I cut down on the number that I am doing so that I can do fewer for longer periods of time? The problem is that my son can't distinguish which frequencies are the best for him since he doesn't feel anything. I do notice at the end, however, he can get emotional and his ears are red, so I know it is still hitting something.

I am also trying to rife myself every day for blastocystis and I feel it is helping. I am up to 15 mintues per frequency and doing 8 of them, mostly from about 5 to 7 am, so it takes 2 hours. Do I keep upping the time to get to 3 hours every day or is this too much? Should I be trying to sweep around any of these frequencies? Maybe I should cut out a couple of frequencies and do more time with the remaining ones? I would love any input as to what approach worked for you!

Thanks so much,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think given the number of infections you are dealing with, you should just do the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep and that may take care of all of it over time.

If that sweep would have been around when I started my wife's treatment, I am sure I could have done it on half the time or less. I think one reason it works so well is because it cleans up so many infections all in one sweep. I know Juli thinks the same. Just widen the sweep by 100 Hz.

Start at fifteen minutes and work up to two hours.

One treatment for everything makes it simpler and I think it may just eliminate it all given time.

Dan

Posts: 2915 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would run the sweep as often as you can. Use it when you feel good enough to do it. I do not think you have to use it everyday, but if everything else is going well shoot for three days a week.

It may be called a Lyme sweep but the range of frequencies and harmonics it produces is like a shotgun treatment for numerous pathogens.

That is what I would do in your case for everyone. You can treat everyone at one time.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Totally agree with Dan and his suggestions. I had so many Co infections I was overwhelmed. I used this sweep in treating 4 co infections that I had, and I never ran a single freq other then just testing.

I found once I was able to run this sweep 4 days a week I seen my best results verses just running 3 days a week. I run this sweep from 6470 hz to 6740 hz for 90 mins. This was my own customization for the infections I knew I had.

Below is my calculations of what I believe this sweep is hitting. I'm sure it is hitting much more but this is what I can only see on paper.

Rife Peters Protocol sweeping from 6470 hz -6740 hz

Lyme 6600

Lyme 432 hz x15=6480

Lyme 612 hz x11=6732

Bart 832 hz x8=6656

Anaplasma 387 hz x17=6579

Erlichia-550 hz x12=6600

Erlichia 395 hz x17=6715

Xmrv 448 hz x14=6720

CPN 479 hz x14=6706 Hz*

Candida 464 hz x14=6496

C Diff 387 hz x17= 6579

Myco Pneumonia 660 hzx10=6600

(72 hz x92=6624 and 120 hz x55=6600 Hulda Clarke says that these two frequencies kill 90% of all parasites)

If I had Babesia, I personally would have expanded this sweep to run 6400-6845 hz and add 15 mins for a total of a 2 hour and 15 mins run time because it would be a little wider then how the actual sweep was designed (but still very close). I can't say with 100% certainty but I would just about bet it would hit just about everything many of us might need! At a glance it would also be hitting H Pylori 676 hzx10=6760

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If you take the strep pathogen using the 3.3 CF on the SideBand calculator the freq is 39969 hz.

If you divide it by 6 I think you'll find this sweep will be hitting it at a lower harmonic.

6661.5 hz would be the lower harmonic.

I'm I correct in my thinking Dan?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, how long did you run the Rife Peters sweep before you began to notice improvements?

I have been running individual freqs for five months; i get a lot of herx-iness but i am not sure i have really improved. It is so hard to tell since i have so many infections. I am going to try the sweep right now.

thanks for the details!

Posts: 1168 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Well, it's hard to say because it took me many many months to be able to work up the sweep to the time that I needed.

When I first began running it, I found myself pretty sick with respiratory issues. I believe it was hitting the CPN and Myco Pneumonia I had.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which sweep is considered best for lyme &
co-infections......Rife Peters or the Big Sweep?

I also have so many infections, it is hard to hit them all.....lyme, bart, babs, mycoplasma, EBV, coxsachie, parvovirus, ehrlichia.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Dan and Juli! I will first experiment on myself with the sweep. I am almost positive that none of us have any lyme, bart, babesia, ehrlichia or anaplasma. So hopefully it will hit the other things which are mostly parasitic in nature. We all have both the pathogenic protozoa and the helminths.

Two days ago we discovered that our house well again has cryptosporidium, which is likely why my entire family has gut issues and the burping and gurgling right now. Since we shocked our well and stopped using our water Friday night, I am already feeling better - stomach is hardly gurgling at all today! I rifed Friday and this morning on the cryptosporidium autochannel and had a bad headache the first time but not much of a reaction after the second. I used the crypto autochannel for 5 minutes for my boys last night and one of them was very emotional and violent today. They both are really complaining about their stomachs.

I feel like I should keep rifing on the blasto and crypto frequencies since they are helping...I worry I might backslide with using only the lyme sweep if it doesn't adequately hit the parasites. Would you normally start with this sweep even if you know which infections you have and regardless of what they are?

Thanks for the great advice!!!!
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can still run the individual frequencies if you want to. My concern is that there are even more infections that are not known.

I used the Lyme sweep on my wife and it killed everything just fine. I even cut 100 Hz off of the sweep. I also ran individual frequencies when I could. I think this will work well for most people with Lyme, but you can always widen the sweep if needed. It is a good starting place, and likely will work well enough. If you know you are loaded with other infections, widen the sweep.

Juli recovered remarkably fast. Way faster than my wife. I think part of it was because she had a real good immune system to start with. I think the other reason is she started using the Lyme sweep pretty early on. It came about when she was pretty ill but man did she get better fast. It probably did not seem like it to her, but I have not heard of a recovery like that before for someone so ill. Not using frequencies anyway.

The big sweep is another option if you suspect multiple pathogens. If you do this one you might want to break it down into smaller runs because even at two hours it is moving real fast through the frequencies. Probably too fast.

As a matter of fact I am using the big sweep right now because I apparently have pathogens that are involved with my Crohns that I cannot identify. I have no idea what they may be or what frequency, if any, will kill them. I cannot afford to lose any more of my guts, so I am through trying to kill things individually. I prefer to do it that way, but I can't take another bout of fistulas and strictures. I have no more room for error.

I am using 3.1 carrier and sweeping from 500 Hz to 24,000 Hz. I would use the 3.3 carrier but I couldn't recall the range for that carrier. It works either way.

I think you are right on the lower harmonic for Strep Juli. Either sweep should hit it.

I am going to break the big sweep down into four segments and run each an hour a night.

I hope all of us get the results we are after. I have been getting my butt kicked by my condition for too long. The problem is I am the only person I know of who has used this treatment for Crohn's. Not even sure if it will work, but it is my best option right now. I have a habit of getting lucky now and then.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan....I hope this is definitely one of those "lucky times" for you and you kick Crohn's once and for all!

The 2012 "Universal Sideband Freq List Book" says the Big Sweep from 24,000 - 500 Hz can be ran using any carrier freq that the MOPA can output from 2.1 to 3.6 Mhz. It also says you may want to use the 3.1 Mhz rather than 3.3 because it takes less sideband to hit the desired freqs. All of this is on page 18.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thanks RZR.

I did not know it was in the book.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I use the 3.1 when running the big sweep too! It's the only time I use 3.1 CF.

I know the newer freq book has a little more info then the older books. Sure... don't take long for anything to become old so it seems. Lol

Your pretty good at putting things together Dan, and so with a little luck you will find a treatment for that Crohn's! I think that Big Sweep is probably a pretty good starting place!!!

I suppose it would be interesting for me to run the single freqs just to test and see if I get a reaction. I'm talking about the pathogens I never actually treated with single freqs only used the sweep.

I know I once reacted to just about 4 out of 5 of any new AP that Ed or I would run, but now if I want to run something new I don't seem to have any reactions.

It's nice to be able to use rifing for other medical issues too now. I really haven't been able to do that up until lately. I believe it is because of running the R/P/P sweep. It could be the Big Sweep too but I haven't really ran it for all that long or worked up to full time as of yet.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

BTW Dan,,

Your correct about my immune system! When I was tested by my LLDO my Bands came back mostly high **** and two were medium ***.

It is rare to see medium bands let alone high according to my LLDO at the time. He told me my body was REALLY fighting the infection. (now know infections) He also mentioned this would be confrimation of a recent infection too.

I also tested CDC positive with the Elisa test.. that is probably why it showed there too!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Thanks RZR.

I did not know it was in the book.

Dan

Glad I could finally help you since I am always harassing Juli and you for info! Lol!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Your too cute! Lol

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan - thanks for your thoughts regarding our protocol. I will definitely incorporate the sweep. And Juli - thanks for your input - it is encouraging to hear Hulda Clark's thoughts on the parasites. You are both so helpful and I appreciate your time with my endless questions!

It is amazing that the sweep is so narrow but so effective. Do you all think it is because many of the pathogenic organisms happen to fall in that frequency range? I am currently doing the 26,000 to 40,000 sweep for my boys' strep infections. It seems to be helping - they are not reacting to it nearly as much now.

I am trying to wrap my head around this....how could a sweep that wide (the strep sweep) not hit as many infections as the narrow 6000 hz sweep considering that you can multiply by any whole number to get a harmonic of an effective frequency? I would think that a harmonic for everything would be in a wide sweep?!

One last thing I was curious about...do you all worry about killing off the good gut bacteria with these sweeps since you don't know what you are hitting? We all have such gut issues now....I guess we will just have to up the probiotics to make sure we can replace the good stuff?

Thanks!
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think the run time and the span of the sweep has to be taken into account. I think the R/P/P sweep is a power packed sweep!

I have not had any problems with killing off any good bacteria that I know of, nor has my husband or dog who is with me most of the time when I am rifing while sleeping. I do take a good probiotic but Ed or my dog does not. Ed, is rifing a lot on his own dealing with the PC and has had no problems.

I had a lot of GI issues too.. REAL BAD pain when I first began rifing I think it was from the die off. When I began running the Big Sweep not so long ago, I noticed mild GI issues/pain again creeping back up so I ran the AP for Gastritis and it took ALL my symptoms away! I wish I had tried this early on maybe it would have helped!?

[ 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Anyone done the Hulda Clark liver/gallbladder cleanse?

I think I am having gallbladder problems.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello [Smile]

I currently have a doug coil content rife and am thinking of getting a different rife machine that can do sweeps, can anyone recommend one? Thank you [Smile]

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Anyone done the Hulda Clark liver/gallbladder cleanse?

I think I am having gallbladder problems.

If you haven't already done it you should find some good info on this using the search. I know I have seen it posted many times in the past.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Thank you, jarjar.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Thank you, jarjar.

You are welcome and sent you a pm.

Juli thanks for posting the rife peters sweep to include Babs. Turned out Babs was a bigger enemy of mine then I previously thought. I have reacted really well to several babs freq and knocking it down lifted up much of my fatigue issues.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have been running segments of the big sweep for myself. I have not experienced anything dramatic using it so far.

The interesting thing is my wife is having a little joint pain particularly in the spine. I don't know what it is but if it is Lyme it would have to be cyst form as she is not symptomatic in any way. She also does not respond to two of the best Lyme frequencies I have used before.

It could be something else but as I going to be running this sweep a lot, and now I will make sure she is present for the treatments, so it should get taken care of.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sometimes its just so hard to really know what we are hitting. Ed, has felt some of the sweeps I have run sometimes during a treatment, and other times after.

I have been running the Big Sweep and I have been getting some very mild reactions so I am taking it slow adding 15 mins to each weekly session.

Ed, tested negative for Lyme via IgeneX labs. He has never reacted to any of the single freqs I have used for Lyme or the coinfections. Does seem them sweeps is hitting things we are not aware of, but like you I figure it's a good thing to just keep going!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
I Totally agree with Dan and his suggestions. I had so many Co infections I was overwhelmed. I used this sweep in treating 4 co infections that I had, and I never ran a single freq other then just testing.

I found once I was able to run this sweep 4 days a week I seen my best results verses just running 3 days a week. I run this sweep from 6470 hz to 6740 hz for 90 mins. This was my own customization for the infections I knew I had.

Below is my calculations of what I believe this sweep is hitting. I'm sure it is hitting much more but this is what I can only see on paper.

Rife Peters Protocol sweeping from 6470 hz -6740 hz

Lyme 6600

Lyme 432 hz x15=6480

Lyme 612 hz x11=6732

Bart 832 hz x8=6656

Anaplasma 387 hz x17=6579

Erlichia-550 hz x12=6600

Erlichia 395 hz x17=6715

Xmrv 448 hz x14=6720

CPN 479 hz x14=6706 Hz*

Candida 464 hz x14=6496

C Diff 387 hz x17= 6579

Myco Pneumonia 660 hzx10=6600

(72 hz x92=6624 and 120 hz x55=6600 Hulda Clarke says that these two frequencies kill 90% of all parasites)

If I had Babesia, I personally would have expanded this sweep to run 6400-6845 hz and add 15 mins for a total of a 2 hour and 15 mins run time because it would be a little wider then how the actual sweep was designed (but still very close). I can't say with 100% certainty but I would just about bet it would hit just about everything many of us might need! At a glance it would also be hitting H Pylori 676 hzx10=6760

I presume I can stretch this to include all my "greatest hits" such as
2016x3 6048
Toxo 979x7 6853

I noticed in the new updated gb4000 freq. book that it mentions doing a 1 hour sweep for lyme from 25400 to 29400. I have no idea what all that hits but it looks like a expanded rife peters sweep multiplied to higher numbers. Thoughts anyone...

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Got Ed's results on his PSA today and it dropped 2 points in 3 months which is AWESOME and is NOW in normal limits!!! His Last PSA was 5.4 in Nov. 2012. It is now 3.5 as of today. The Doctor said the concern was that his PSA had more then doubled in the last 2 years which was a big warning sign for prostate cancer!!! It has now DROPPED 2 points in just 3 months!!! Looks like the Rifing is killing it!!! Biopsy will follow in about 9 months!!! YaY!!!!!!!! This PSA reading is so normal for his age!!!!

Jarjar, I don't see a problem with that just allow extra run time if you widen the sweep.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

That is great news Juli and so happy for you two!
Just so I can make a mental note of it what freq. sets has he been doing as prostate cancer is pretty common. Was he diagnosed with prostate cancer or just had a higher PSA. I know there has been some controversy in the last few years over the PSA numbers.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

He was dx'ed with Prostate Cancer (a very mild form) after his PSA more then doubled in the past two years. It's not so much the higher PSA levels that are the concern, it is when the numbers double in a short amount of time, that is the real alarm and that is why a biopsy was done!

He has been asked to post already over on the FB group I suspect he will soon, it will be under "Other Conditions" when he does.

He used about 3-4 different protocols not sure if prostate sets were used. I know they don't like us to get Off Topic here so if you'd like more info keep checking the FB for his treatment plan he is using.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just for clarification.

Ed was not using any type of chemo or other mainstream treatment other than a few supplements. Is this correct Juli?

I know somebody is wondering about that.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You are correct Dan!!! Only vitamins that he has already been taking for years!!! No Meds, Chemo or surgery! Only used Rifing for treating his PC!!!!! Did start oil pulling a few weeks back but I won't give that too much credit there! Lol!

Ed, just posted his protocol he used on FB under Rifing Other Medical Conditions for those who want to know exactly how he has been rifing PC! We don't know if the cancer is gone or not but Ed said he's not too worried about it after seeing this PSA drop!

Too funny, is this a rifer that is doubting? Lol! All I can say is Diligents has it's rewards, you can't just Rife ever so often and expect results, that's just my opinion!

PS. Ed said Hell~ I'd die before I'd ever do Chemo.. I believe him! Just my 2 cents knowing Ed the way I do.. he'd probably die before having his prostate removed too!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
You are correct Dan!!! Only vitamins that he has already been taking for years!!! No Meds, Chemo or surgery! Only used Rifing for treating his PC!!!!! Did start oil pulling a few weeks back but I won't give that too much credit there! Lol!

Ed, just posted his protocol he used on FB under Rifing Other Medical Conditions for those who want to know exactly how he has been rifing PC! We don't know if the cancer is gone or not but Ed said he's not too worried about it after seeing this PSA drop!

Too funny, is this a rifer that is doubting? Lol! All I can say is Diligents has it's rewards, you can't just Rife ever so often and expect results, that's just my opinion!

PS. Ed said Hell~ I'd die before I'd ever do Chemo.. I believe him! Just my 2 cents knowing Ed the way I do.. he'd probably die before having his prostate removed too!

I think cancer is simpler to treat then our disease as far as any doubters is concerned.

I use to work with a rife intuitive and she had a very high batting average of knocking out cancer with the gb4000. Our disease is much more complex to treat.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Speaking of the Rife-Peters sweep earlier. I asked Dan about the sweep for lyme mentioned in the updated universal frequency list in the Lyme disease primary section. It mentioned sweeping from 25400 to 29400 for one hour.

His conclusion was about the same as mine. Looks like they worked up the harmonics of the RP sweep and expanded it. The RP sweep falls around the middle.

I'm still working my minutes up on the original RP sweep so I haven't tried it yet.

tick battler
Member # 21113

So, I rifed both my husband and myself on the Rife/Peters sweep last night before bed for 25 minutes! I was vibrating a lot while doing it and felt a little dizzy. My husband felt tired and dizzy but not terrible. I had a hard time falling asleep because I kept vibrating for a while but I feel OK today. My husband is pretty wiped out - he played catch with our boys and had to lie down afterwards but he is a bit better now.

For you experienced rifers....I am wondering if I should rife us again tonight? I want to really work on my husband over the next month while things are quiet at his work and before he has to travel a lot in May. I also rifed my husband on 8 blastocystis CAFL frequencies for 2 minutes each last night and he is tired but his reaction was MUCH less than he had when we did this 2 weeks ago on him.

Do I up the time on the R/P sweep and do it tonight or should I keep it at 25 minutes and/or wait until tomorrow? I guess it's still possible to have a bad herx but it has been about 19 hours so I am thinking we will not have increased herxing at this point.

The other thing I was wondering about was would you rife for something else if you were herxing for one thing? Or would you wait until you felt a bit better? My husband never feels great so sometimes it's hard to know if he's herxing or just feels his usual fatigue and nausea.

I'm trying the Rife/Peters sweep for 15 minutes on two of my kids right now....one is feeling nothing and the other has a slight HA and slight dizziness.

Thanks!

tickbattler

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

TB, Dan and Juli have more experience with MOPA and the RP sweep. I just recently added the MOPA for the sweep. You should respect the sweep and not take it fast. I got a hard hit 2 days ago with 32 minutes and had a babs flare that made my neck stiff and painful. I skipped a day then went 35 minutes and herx was much milder.

All I can say is move up in slow increments and back off a day if you are surprised with a strong herx. Give time for your body time to clear out herxes instead of keep hammering away is what works best for me.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks jarjar! My husabnd and I did the RP sweep again tonight for 25 minutes like last time and the reaction was much milder for me. My husband was exhausted and went to bed but the reaction seemed a bit less. We will probably skip tomorrow for him unless he is feeling a bit better tomorrow. I expect I will be able to run it on myself tomorrow.

I have noticed that there seems to be a big difference in herx reactions from the first and second time rifing on the same frequency. This time for me, there was hardly any vibrating. I have also seen this with my husband and children. The first time I rifed my husband for blastocystis, he said he felt that he had been drugged and could hardly move.

Has anyone else noticed this difference in reactions between the first an seoncd time?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Make sure you are using a 3.3 CF when running the RP sweep.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the person is affected less as treatments go on it is probably because there is less to kill. It will be interesting to see if that continues.

You are probably the best judge as to how often to treat. After you have done this a few times you will have more information to go on. The first few treatments are just to feel around and see what response you get.

I would not do a Lyme treatment every day. There is too much dead stuff and toxins to detox for someone with Lyme. This is probably not a problem for most pathogens, but Lyme related pathogens are particularly nasty.

I treat myself two or three days in a row for just about anything, but there are different rules for certain things.

Thanks for the update.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks for the input Dan! (And Juli for the email!) I feel pretty good today and I think the two sessions have helped lessen the vibrating/bugs crawling feeling that I have in my feet and throughout my body. I can barely notice it right now as I sit here typing! It has gradually been lessening over the past few months after I started salt/C but I have not been on salt/C for the past 10 days so I think that I can attribute the improvement to the Rife/Peters sweep! I did have a herx with more vibrating/bugs crawling the first time I did it so it would make sense that it is improved now after the temporary increase/herx.

My husband says he felt like a truck hit him this morning. He was able to play catch with the kids but is wiped out now. We are not going to rife him today!!

tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

jarjar - thank you for finding the 25,400 to 29,400 sweep....that is very interesting. I have been rifing my boys on a sweep for strep from 26,000 to 40,000 so I am hitting some of the same frequencies in the sweep you found.

I guess it would probably be a good idea for me not to use the Rife Peters sweep on the same day that I do the 26,000 to 40,000 sweep since they are probably hitting a lot of the same things.

Dan - did you use detox frequencies on Cindy? If so, which ones did you find helpful?

Juli - I know you did detox frequencies...we have only done 10,000 so far. Is there another one you like? Did you always run detox frequencies each time you rifed?

Has anyone else found detox frequencies helpful? We are mostly using clay, dietomacious earth and
sauna for detox but I would like to incorporate the frequencies if they would help us.

Thanks!
tickbattler

[ 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: tick battler ]

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

TB, I went over to FB page and copy and pasted as this is what Juli used. I think Dan used similar on his wife. I find myself sometimes using different AP detox programs from time to time from 203 to 206. Below is what Juli posted.

After each daily session I would Run 10,000 hz for 5-7 mins sessions *****. I also ran Auto program 203 for Detox 203 for 2 mins but be careful I herxed in the beginning of using this AP so build your time slow.. I found it to be very beneficial in cutting the herx's in the long run. I also ran AP 470 for lymph support for two mins. I recommend Always test any new freq or AP for 1-2 minutes before running longer!

tick battler
Member # 21113

jarjar --- Thanks - I knew I read that before somewhere!
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I did not really run any detox frequencies. I did run 10,000 Hz for swelling and that may work as a detox method also.

Detoxing was not a big problem for my wife. In the beginning it was somewhat of a problem and I would give her Burbur from Nutramedix on occasion but not often.

We got lucky that way. She always cleared things well.

Dan

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone use the converge feature on the sweep run?

Also, what is the life cycle on bart and babs? I know about lyme but how often do bart and babs replicate, trying to rife them, just don't know how often

Thanks for any info

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Strep throat is making it's way around my daughter's school.

This morning she said her throat hurt but no fever so I sent her to school.

She just got home from school and said her throat is really sore.

I'd like to try the rife on her for this. She is 11.

Anyone know which frequencies for me to run?

Sorry if this is off-topic but she also does history of Lyme but no current symptoms.

Thanks,

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

What type of frequency machine do you use?

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by lyme987:
Does anyone use the converge feature on the sweep run?

Also, what is the life cycle on bart and babs? I know about lyme but how often do bart and babs replicate, trying to rife them, just don't know how often

Thanks for any info

I never use the converge! Don't see a need for it personally! I just run my sweeps in one direction. Using the converge will run the sweep up and then back down to the freq you started the sweep with.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Juli you are a pain in the neck girl! I took your suggestion to add numbers to the RP sweep to include babs awhile back. I bumped up to 50 minutes yesterday and boom the neck pain came back today that I had about a week ago. Hopefully it will pass in 24 hours like last time.

As mentioned before I found 3 lyme sites right off the bat that said it was a babs. symptom.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

TaDa! Thank you I think! Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Tick Battler your mail box is full.
tick battler
Member # 21113

Sorry jarjar - just cleaned it out a bit!
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for asking Dan. I have an EMEM5a. I ran 880 on her for 5-7 minutes that night. The next morning she had a fever. Turned out to be allergies!!! Claritin fixed her right up. It's that time of year again :-(
-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Sorry - this is a long post....I really need help on this...I'm afraid the parasite that is causing my symptoms is resistant to rife treatments now!!!

Despite improvements in my nervous system which seemed to coincide with adding salt/C, I have been having increased gurgling in my gut over the past several months. This month it turned into terrible pain in my bladder area and around the sides, probably where my ascending and descending colon are. My doc gave me cipro and it helped initially but the pain is coming back and now I am having rapid heart rates and insomnia, the symptoms which I had when I was badly infected with water borne parasites two years ago. I have been battling them ever since then and thought that I was almost over them.

Our well water recently became comtaminated again when the very incompetent people who we purchased our elaborate filtration system from recently changed the filters in our house. I think this definitely had an effect on the gut issues, making them much worse.

Over the past 3 months I had been rifing about 2 hours total daily on several different blastocystis frequencies, since that was the main culprit in my previous infections. I would notice improvements in my nervous system after rifing. I was hoping to be rid of it once and for all. But the gurgling has increasingly worsened, so I wonder if there is another organism involved. But I am starting to think that the blasto has become resistant to my rife treatments, because the same symptoms are coming back that I had before.

I have been rifing for many different things to try to rule out other infections. I had some mild reactions to shigella and to d. fragilis but nothing major. I also rifed for giardia, campylobacter, e. histolytica with minimal reactions. I did the rife/peters sweep 4 times with only a mild vibrating reaction the first time. I was up to 35 minutes on it with no reaction.

Nenah Silver says that blastocystis is often found in IBS patients, and I definitely have IBS badly now. There is also a blurb from Jeff Sutherland about killing parasites with rife on p. 554 of her handbook. He says it is very tricky and sometimes you need to use plates directly on the area. The problem is that I have them in my heart, nervous system and gut now.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Jeff Sutherland or anyone else would consult with me to determine if rife help with this...I would pay him for his time. If rife won't cure this, I don't know what will. I have tried many meds in the past and they work for awhile and then the symptoms come right back, just like what is happening with the Cirpo that I am taking. I am also very sensitive now to many meds and herbs because this organism has destroyed my nervous system.

Has anyone had greater success using plates on are area than with with the radiant devices?

I vibrate a bit with the blasto frequencies but don't herx anymore with them so I am afraid they are not working. Last night I did 9 of them with a channel sweep and there still was not any greater reaction.

Thanks,

tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

It's my opinion and this is just my opinion, but I don't think the parasites can hide from the rifing or become resistance if you are using the correct freqs. I know pathogens can change form a bit but they normally do not stray more then 4-5 hz away from the actual freq. I don't know if parasites work the same but if they do it's another good reason to run run run them sweeps.

I'm not sure about the plates but I can't help wonder if they would be as strong as the MOPA?

I would tell you to run the sweeps longer and more often including the Big Sweep. 35 minutes is not very long for the R/P/P sweep. If you can I would up your time every chance you can! It is designed to be ran for 2 hours and if you have a wider span then 6400 hz-6800 hz I would run it even longer yet. Make sure you are using a 3.3 CF.

If it were me.. I would also run the Big Sweep on a 3.1 CF sweeping from 24000 hz down to 500 hz. Working it up to 4 hours 3-4 days a week if needed. That would be my plan.

I would also make strong batches of the CS.. and take enema's too!

Hulda Clark has a 3 in one paraFx that I herxed like crazy on after everything else .. you might want to check that out! Sorry, your sick!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Ps. If my memory is correct.. seems I've been reading a lot lately about a link between IBS and Mycoplasma, and or Myco Pneumonia. Maybe Dan knows??????

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Juli- thanks so much for your input! I was wondering - did you find with sweeps that you might not herx when you do them for 30 minutes but then would herx when you did them longer? The frequencies that I feel the most with are in the CAFL list for blastocystis: 1243, 5777, 11,425, 11,841, 13,145, 13,469, 21,776. I don't think they would be covered in the R/P sweep?

I was also wondering - I have been sweeping my boys from 26,000 to 40,000 (started this for strep) which seems like a huge sweep to me but I think they are improving on it. They did 40 minutes on it last night and no longer seem to be having herx reactions from it like they used to. Do you see any harm in continuing it...seems like it would hit a lot of things with a sweep that wide but do people do sweeps that wide very often?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I plan on running the Big Sweep for 4 hours 2-3 times a week for 4 hours at a time at some point. The actual sweep can be ran up to 8 hours according to the book. Sweeps can be ran longer because they are constantly moving the freqs but you still have to work up slowly. If your not reacting then move your time up until you do. Keep running after symptoms and reactions are gone for many many months after, that would be my advice.

The Big Sweep should hit ALL the blastocystis at higher and lower harmonic's but you'll need to run it more often and longer when you can. Not going to be a quick fix.

Doing the math with the R/P/P it appears to be hitting 3 of the blasto freqs at different harmonics for sure. As you know there are other levels of harmonics such as octaves, and others as well that I'm sure are being hit during this sweep.

You could always continue to run the single freqs too!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Juli. I like the idea of the big sweep for me. I can run it while I'm sleeping if I don't herx too much! How many minutes are you up to with it now? Are you herxing? Do you know any others who have done it and how long and often did they do it? Did it help them?

I forgot to ask - did you do the Hulda Clark parasite treatment after you were symptom free? It is intersting that you herxed a lot with it....I guess that would suggest that you hadn't hit the helminth (worm) parasite frequencies with your sweeps. But I would think that the big sweep should hit them.

Thanks!
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I did the ClarkFX

http://www.drclark.com/shop_us/shop/USER_ARTIKEL_HANDLING_AUFRUF.php?darstellen=1&Ziel_ID=&Kategorie_ID=417&kat_aktiv=417&kat_last=417&close_kategorie=true&close_gruppierung=true&g rp_aktiv=&javascript_enabled=true&PEPPERSESS=471020e919e651c73a8263a7d3802a03&w=1536&h=826

I did it after I was symptom free and was shocked at the herxing I got from it. Actually, I had to stop. I need to do it again. I guess it will be a good test for the Big Sweep!!! Lol

I am running the Big Sweep for 3 hours and 15 mins but will work it up to 4 hours. I am not herxing last I ran it but was mildly herxing ever so often along the way. I'm sure if I jumped to the full 4 hours I would feel it.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

stickerbow
Member # 37536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickerbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to get a used GB 4000 with amp and mopa it is a 3.1. What is the difference in the 3.3 and can the 3.1 be converted or upgraded to 3.3?

Thanks Pat

Posts: 19 | From MD | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If you use the Mopa you can change and use either CF,

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

stickerbow
Member # 37536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickerbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still confused is 3.3 an upgrade from 3.1. Is it already in the machine. I'm not educated on this at all. If a machine is listed as a 3.1 what can you do to get a 3.3 and is it necessary. Or do you simply turn the dial? Help In dummies terms. Pat
Posts: 19 | From MD | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickerbow
Member # 37536

MMS is great for IBS as well as absorbic acid taken in the high enough range. You need to work your way up with either till you get the flush you want. Pat
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

When using the MOPA you can override the cf that is defaulted into the gb 4000. That's a good thing!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

stickerbow
Member # 37536

Juli so buying the 3.1 I will be able to reach the 3.3 CF? Or do I need something else to achieve the higher carrier? Pat
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If u use the MOPA with ur gb4000 u will have full control over any CF u would like to use. Yes!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

stickerbow
Member # 37536

Thanks I just couldn't figure that part out. Pat
tick battler
Member # 21113

Update...I think my increase in symptoms was a herx and not resistance to the frequencies!! I hope I am right. I was rifing for tons of different organisms because I was not noticing much of a reaction during the sessions. I was trying to find some hits. I guess I unknowingly did hit something because I felt terrible for two days and hardly slept but stopped rifing for the past two days and was able to sleep much better! Thank goodness.

Does anyone else herx even if you don't feel anything during the rife session?

Juli - thank again for your input!

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is more normal not to feel anything during a session. But some people do feel it.

Dan

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I was wondering what kind of reactions people get from running a babesia frequency, i used 570 hz

thanks!

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickerbow
Member # 37536

Had a friend EM5 run 10000 at 15 feet and cleared up eye problem not cured but instant and lasted a couple of hrs. Pat
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by mugaruka:
Hello,

I was wondering what kind of reactions people get from running a babesia frequency, i used 570 hz

thanks!

Most of my reaction in in my gut although I have gotten a sore neck running the rife peters sweep including babs a couple of times.

People vary with reactions some may get headaches or different symptoms.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Update...I think my increase in symptoms was a herx and not resistance to the frequencies!! I hope I am right. I was rifing for tons of different organisms because I was not noticing much of a reaction during the sessions. I was trying to find some hits. I guess I unknowingly did hit something because I felt terrible for two days and hardly slept but stopped rifing for the past two days and was able to sleep much better! Thank goodness.

Does anyone else herx even if you don't feel anything during the rife session?

Juli - thank again for your input!

tickbattler

Not uncommon for a delayed herx imo.
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.