LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 61)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to think that our babesia would never be cured when my kids took mepron/zith and artemisinin for a year and then still had it. When we switched to our natural EDS practitioner, her protocol worked. The only thing she uses to kill babesia is Agrisept-L. It works, but takes about 7 months. We have found the Dr. K cocktail works much faster but it is more expensive and time consuming. When we are reinfected, we take both the cocktail and the Agrisept. Actually, we are pretty much always on the Agrisept-L...it is also great for killing candida.

When we first started with our EDS practitoner, I didn't believe the Agrisept alone would kill it so I added herbs that tested as hitting it. It was interesting that Enula hit it in some of us and Noni hit it in others but neither tested as being able to get rid of it alone. But they did help knock it down a bit. I added them in with the Agrisept.

You might try the Agrisept to see if it causes a herx or perhaps improvement? It is around $20 and you can get it on Ebay from my source: K. Iverson.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickbattler .. how do you keep getting reinfected??

Just wondering if I can Rife every day for yeast? Is that too often?

thanks! .. if you have a favorite frequency for it, let me know!

--

tickbattler .. how do you keep getting reinfected??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95341 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickbattler.....

Thanks so much for the info.

How much Arisept-L do you take? I will definitely add it.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo - I have spent a lot of time on this subject over the past two years as I have been trying to get my family back to full health. I started noticing that by the end of each winter we would all be feeling good but then when spring came, we would get sick again. We live in one of the worst areas in the country for lyme/coinfections.

I strongly believe that the majority of the mosquitoes around here are carrying lyme or one or more of the coinfections and are reinfecting us. Reasons for this:

1. Dr. Mercola's article about lyme no longer being a tick-borne disease but rather an insect-borne disease. He cites Dr. K*** in the article.

2. My practiioner who is very experienced in EDS screening can determine by testing us when we have a new infection. She can also test mosquitoes and ticks to see if they are carrying the infection (even if the mosquito or tick is dead, the bacteria frequencies can still test in them).

3. I have observed symptoms appearing within a day or two of mosquito bites in my children. The bites that caused the issues are often more red and inflamed than normal mosquito bites. The mosquitoes that caused these issues have been tested and found to carry one or more of the infections. For example, last fall our babysitter was helping one evening and a mosquito got into the house and bit her twice. (She had been previously tested by our practitioner and was found not to have lyme/coinfections). That night she had a hard time sleeping and felt short of breath and was having heart issues. I told her to start the Agrisept because I suspected babesia. She did and her symptoms eventually went away but she had to be careful not to ramp up too fast or she would have a large herx. We had saved the mosquito and took it to my EDS practitoner who tested it and found it to be carrying babesia and bartonella. For some reason the bartonella did not appear to be transmitted with the bites but the babesia did.

4. Babesia seems to be the most common infection transmitted by the moquitoes. I don't think that it is coincidental that it is a cousin to malaria which is transmitted by mosquitoes.

5. Last year my kids were reinfected anywhere from 6 to 9 times based on testing each month with our EDS practitioner. This past fall was the worst time of our lives...two of my kids developed PANDAS or PANS symptoms and my daughter started getting RA and couldn't walk well (caused by EBV)...I am guessing because of the assault on the immune system from the reinfections. By January, all were testing free of lyme but still battling parasites and EBV and CMV. The PANS symptoms are mostly gone and my daughter is playing tennis and back at school. My son has improved but is still struggling especially after the recent reinfections (two mosquito bites that we know of) this spring.

I want to move to CO or somewhere without mosquitoes!!!!!!!

tickbattler

***edited name of LLMD***

[ 05-14-2013, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickb,

753, 76, 26 are good babs freq. for me.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

rzr - I would start slowly to see how you react. It also hits candida so it can cause herxes. You can start at a drop or two twice daily and work up to 20 drops twice daily. Mix in water or juice.

tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks jarjar - will try those babs freq's!
tickbattler

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
rzr - I would start slowly to see how you react. It also hits candida so it can cause herxes. You can start at a drop or two twice daily and work up to 20 drops twice daily. Mix in water or juice.

tickbattler

Anyone know if it's ok to take Aricept while on the full Cowden protocol? I know I would probably need to separate it by a couple hours.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

I don't see how it would be problem. We take it with abx and any herbs. But I am not an expert...

We never have had a problem and don't need to separate it from other things.

tickbattler

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about mosquitoes.. ugh!!!

Still needing info on the yeast.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 95341 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted not too long ago about the sweep in the updated universal freq. list for lyme,
From 25400 to 29400. As mentioned the RP sweep
falls in these numbers but includes a lot more.

I did work with the sweep and I would have to wait 48 hours for herx's to clear. While doing that I stopped running my regular individual freq. and started slipping some. I'm back to running the sweep for a lower time so I can run my individual freq. but there is something to the sweep so one has to respect it and realize that delayed herxes can take place.

Curious if anyone else has worked with it or if they do in the future please give me some feedback.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jarjar,

When I first began running the Rife Peters Protocol sweep.. Jeff, had warned me to be very careful on how I ran this sweep because according to Jeff many people were running this sweep totally wrong! And not in the way it was designed!

I know the original sweep is ran from 6400 hz sweeping to 6800 hz using a 3.3 CF running it for 1-2 hours. I see you mention above this other sweep hitting the RP Sweep numbers.. when running this sweep from 25400 hz to 29400 hz. I'm wondering if this larger sweep should really be concidered a replacement or used instead of the RP sweep? Maybe I missed something in the new freq book?

[ 05-17-2013, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Juli,

That is a good question and perhaps Jeff would know.

I was able to work up the RP sweep up to 2 hours including the expanded sweep for babs you mentioned. I used the 3.3 cf.

I started running into issues when I passed the one hour mark on the new sweep. Should say the directions say to run it for one hour. I assumed that was a safe time to start the sweep. I ran it on the 3.3 CF but book doesn't mention what CF to use.

It was trying to run it more then an hour and that was when the 48 hour herx started.

Would be interested to see if RZR or Tickbat gets the same reaction I did with MOPA. I wouldn't start more than 30 or 45 minutes for first sweep

Lymetoo
Member # 743

oh well

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jarjar,

I am confused.. the new sweep? Where are you getting the directions? Sorry! I'm looking in my new freq book and I'm not seeing this new sweep? What page are you on?

When I began the RP sweep I started with 10 mins with no reaction. I found my herxing point was at about 15 mins. I added 5 mins until I reached my goal which was 90 mins. It was slow going for sure!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Juli,

On page 68 under lyme disease primary. Sweep from
25400 to 29400 for 1 hour.

tutu,
I don't recall people in the thread discussing yeast freq. I suggest you look at the CAFL list and
find out which freq. you get a hit from.

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, why don't you build your way up to daily. Start with 2-3 times a week and see how you feel.

You'll know if it's too much for your body to handle. Back down and then build up.

I use CAFL freqs.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6438 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Ah, now I see it! It is a 1 hour sweep sweeping from 25400 hz to 29400 hz.

I personally would not run it in place of the Rife Peters Protocol sweep! Although, it may be hitting the same freqs at a higher harmonic that are in the RP sweep, I don't believe it would be entirely the same. The RP sweep was designed with a particular calculated math formula using the 3.3 CF that makes it most effective. I don't know the math or how it is calculated but I know the sweep works! Thank God for those who do!!!

The biggest reason that I would not use it in place of the RP sweep is because it is sweeping 4000 freqs for 1 hour. The RP sweep is running approximately 400 freqs (depending on your personal span) for 1-2 hours so it is a much more condensed sweep in my opinion.

That's just my take on it! I'm sure it's a good sweep but it is not the Rife Peters Protocol sweep by any means! I have often wondered why higher harmonic's of this RP sweep wasn't being used.. I think there is a good reason for it!

Dan, wondering what your thoughts would be?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I have been running the RP sweep from 6400 to 6845 with a 3.3 CF for 1 hour 15 minutes and no longer herxing from it.

Should I increase the time or is this goal?

Shoot.....my bad error......I meant 2 hours 15 minutes......key in 135 minutes.

[ 05-19-2013, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If it were me running that wide of a span of freqs I would run it for the full two hours or maybe even 2 hours and 15 mins. I sweep from 6470 hz to 6740 hz which is a total of 270 freqs. I calculated this run time by taking the actual span of the sweep (400 freqs) and calculating how long each freq was being hit if ran for two hours. If memory serves me correctly when I took this sweep and calculated the entire 400 freqs for two hours I think I came up with about 3.5 seconds per freq. Obviously, this is just a guess on my part being no math wiz... I realize when sweeping it is also hitting freqs in between each whole freq.. I think that is called tenths of a freq? It don't mean I'm right in how I'm doing it, it's just how I calculated my own run time.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have thought about running the Rife/Peters sweep at a higher harmonic. I think the reason is because this is how the Hoyland beam ray instrument worked. It would be a good question for Jeff.

I agree that with any longer sweep you are only hitting any given pathogen for a short time. It may hit it more than once through harmonics but never for a long time. That is why either sweep is likely not enough for the very resilient bacteria associated with Lyme infection. The sweeps should be run as long as practical which two hours is probably as long as anyone cares to treat.

Either sweep should be used in conjunction with the single frequencies for any infection. I don't think the sweep is enough on its own. I do think the sweeps hit other pathogens we do not know we have and possibly hits the ones we know we have with frequencies that work, but we may not know about yet.

That is just my opinion, but both the sweeps and the single frequencies work well, but one does not replace the other.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Sorry....my error...I do run the RP sweep for 2 hours 15 minutes.

Yes, I also agree single freqs are still needed and I run those as well.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Jeff, once told me if you know the pathogen then use the single freq. However, I did not use that rule and only used the RP sweep for treating CPN, Myco pneumonia and Erlichia.

I don't know if it means anything or not but the last recent lung infection that was cultured did not show any of these pathogens.The final report ended up being all common bacteria that is found in every ones lungs according to my Pulmo. At first the floor doctor thought i had Staph or strep then even suggested possible MRSA! Yikes! But thank God he didn't know how to read the report correctly according to my pulmo!

I know the RP sweep has worked for me because when I re tested these pathogens not so very long ago I had absolutely no reactions to any of the single freqs that once had given me a major herx after running them for just one minute.

Probably is better to run the single freqs along with the sweeps if you can, but in my case I had so many pathogens it was the only way I felt I could treat them all. Maybe I got lucky I don't know but so far so good.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Thanks for the replies on the sweep. I have been out of town for several days and just now getting back to the world of rife.

There is something to the higher sweep as my rash on my neck and chest was clearing up while using it. The original RP sweep wasn't doing that.

When I get motivated perhaps I will get in touch with Jeff and pick his brain about the difference between the two sweeps and get more details.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

My neck/chest got rashy when I herxed from any sweep or freq that hit me [Smile]

Keep us posted what Jeff tells you about the sweep.

Interesting though, I noticed this rash surfacing again when I was real sick lately with my lung infection.. it's still some what visible Hmmm.. maybe it will never completely go away? Stress will make it worse too! Mine will itch also. I'm thinking it might be a adrenal thing. My adrenals are very fatigued and I have read that it can cause this flushing. Just my guess.?!

Just two days ago Doc added adrenal calm med and I did notice it is much less already, so maybe it is linked!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this Rife thread...

I have been on ABX for 6 years and am considering transitioning to rife/herbals...

I have ordered Rosner's book and have been reading through all of the threads here,

downloading frequency information from Lymenet and other sites and trying to learn as much as I can.

As of now, I am leaning toward ordering a GB4000. I am trying to understand the "MOPA", and understand it's role with the Rife unit. Is it really necessary to have it initially?

For those of you who have a GB4000 (Juli ?), would you be willing to share (PM or direct me to) a reliable vendor/source?

My husband also has Lyme so I am hoping we will both both benefit from Rifing.

I was looking at a small RifeDigital unit for about $600, but it appears this may be bioresonance....

Thank you... so much to learn!

Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, map!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say no you do not need the MOPA to get well but you have to hold onto contacts to treat without it.

Since you are going to be treating along with your husband it would be far more convenient using the MOPA. You both just sit near it and let it run.

Dan

Posts: 2917 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Fourwinds,

I created a private FaceBook Rifing Lyme group with categorized pre wrote documents for rifing information. Much of the info has been taken from this site and categorized for easy access.

Anyone interested go to www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme and join at the top right of the page.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

esea
Member # 18269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for esea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really need to find the frequencies for HHV-6 (Human Herpesvirus Type 6). For the life of me, I can't find in the CAFL listings, or, in my gb4000 freqency booklet.

What I don't understand is that I searched the CAFL listing (electroherbalism.com) and it refers to HHV-6 twice: under the MS freqs and under the Rosealis freqs it says to use herpes type 6 freqs.

(and it lists dozens of different herpes viruses under "Herpes"....but not hhv6??????

A HUGE thankyou in advance!

Posts: 28 | From US | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

RZR,

I noticed on the FB site you mentioned about feet pain. I don't like to make lengthy post on FB because my laptop goes crazy sometimes.

Foot pain is an issue I deal with off and on. I stumbled upon these freq. one day while rifing from the bottom of my feet. I got up and my foot pain was gone, temporarily anyway. I run these at higher harmonics.
979-toxo
612-lyme
357-bart&protozoa
76-babs and many pathogens
27144=848.25-bart (intuition brought this to me)
26-babs
753-babs&protozoa

I labeled this in my notes as my famous feet frequncies.
I will copy and paste this and try to bring over to FB.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I sent esea a pm for the correct link to Chars site for HHV6 freq. So we will let this issue go unless someone knows of free frequencies.
RZR
Member # 20953

Thanks, jarjar. I am using some of the freqs, but some not. I will try adding those in.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I want to pose a question to the MOPA gang or anyone else using a tube device.

I find I get some strong herxing from propping my feet up on my mini trampoline with my MOPA tube right in front of my feet.

It feels like the frequencies travel up the meridians of my feet and my stomach starts herxing.

I'm thinking of running the freq from my feet one day and the next day rotate and lay down and run the frequencies from my head.

Is that basically what you did with 2 mopa's Juli,one by head and one by feet?

Perhaps rotate one day where the tube is sitting on my lap. Would like to hear what works best for everyone.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I sat in my easy chair and placed a tube on each side of my feet. Tubes were about 3-4 foot apart with my feet in the middle.

When I used one tube in the beginning, I sat Indian style with the tube in my lap.. I thought maybe that was about as central as I could get.

Now... when I run at night the tube is always at the foot of my bed. It probably don't hurt to move it around though. I did move the tube around more so in the beginning when I was real sick.

Ed, places the tubes near his hips when rifing the prostate cancer.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Interesting Juli I always assumed you were using the tubes on different places on the body not both on feet. Thanks for sharing
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've heard the freq travels over 2 miles so I'm sure a foot or two really won't make that much of a difference! My health hasn't slipped none by keeping the tube at the foot of my bed [Smile]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just purchased a Doug Coil Machine. Should have it next week.

Besides Bryan Rosner's book are there any must have books, Nenah Sylver perhaps? I am also on the Dr K cocktail and get a UVB/Ozone IV about 4 times a month.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Welcome Matt, there are a couple of members on this thread that have passed along some of the info from the book. Perhaps they will post later.

You should also join the FB group to gain more knowledge. Juli posted the link if you scroll up
a few clicks.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jarjar, I did join the group and am reviewing material now.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahoe
Member # 40784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm a brand new member and these questions may very well have been previously addressed. Sorry, but this is an extremely long thread and perhaps you'll pardon me if they've already been covered.

I have a Global Wellness rife machine bought years before I came down with Lyme last summer. Is it any good for Lyme and co infections? Any favorite frequencies?

The Global rife has been unused for a long time because of strange occurrences after last two sessions (forget now what was targeted). The weird effect was I got 'electric' hair a day or so after both sessions. Hard to describe, it was like it was completely dried out and brittle, and it just didn't seem like this could be a good thing for the rest of my body either.

Anyone heard of such a problem?

Posts: 5 | From USA | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The global wellness will do the job.

I would recommend 612 & 2016 Hz for Lyme.
832 Hz for Bart.

I have not heard of anyone else that has had your experience. I can't even come up with a hypothesis that could explain it.

Let us know how the treatment works. Start slow.

Good luck.

Dan

Tahoe
Member # 40784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much, Dan.
Posts: 5 | From USA | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone ! Long time
I don't know if anyone has posted this but I have done reverse research on treating Protomyxzoa Rheumatica (Fry Bug)

Here are the number sets based ivermectin treatment

Strongyloids 332 422 721 732 749 942 3212 441
( threadworms genus of roundworms )
Secondary 380 698 752 776 722 738 746 1113
Trichinosis 101 641 822 1054 1372
Ascaris 152 442 8146 751 1146 797
Filariose ( worms in blood and organs of mammals , larvae passed from biting insects 112
Enterobiasis pinworms 20 120 773 826 827 835 4152
Heartworm 543 2322 200 535 1077 799
Parasite Blood 847 867 635 329 419 635 7391 5516 9889

Concept is the drugs researched and tried have been those that match closest to what's seen in research. Therefore I researched what ivermectin treats on literature and it makes sense to rife for those to get closest to this new bug.

You can run general parasites numbers too
Threadworms
Roundworms

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Spring thank you for sharing the information.
As you probably know the rife thread is more active as ever but all the traffic has gone to the FB page where all information is organized and easier to access.

So posting this for others wondering why the rife thread has slowed down. The link is below.

Go to www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme and join at the top right of the page.

I still hope we can keep this thread going with updates from time to time.

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HiGang,

I tried my EMEM5D for the first time last Friday.
432, 800, 2016 and 4328 for 2 minutes each for Lyme (from numbers that came with the EMEM (the 2016 added from D Bergy post a while back)

No discernable herx or response to those frequencies?

Any thoughts on frequencies to add or should I just increase times?

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I'm back to rifing. Took a break after a vacation, and a move, and then waited to knock the infection down with homeopaths before starting up again.

Interestingly enough, I have tested for the syphilis miasm so one of my homeopaths is a syphilis one. For no reason my intuition would always grab on to syphilis, now I know why.

I've been running Auto Channel 466-the Lyme protocol but am thinking of switching to R/P protocol. Has anyone done both and finds they have a preference?

I also wanted to mention one thing that has helped with the herxes-though it's still early in the game. The last two times I rifed I did it for 30 minutes which is huge for me since I typically couldn't get past the 5 minute mark in one session. My herxes though have been way more tolerable and I think this is due to the fact that I was also doing the ionic footbath as a detox method-one during treatment and once right after treatment.

Hopefully this will continue to help and perhaps make it so I can get my body detoxing better on it's own.

--------------------
I am my own Atta Girl
Rife as of 06 06 12
Homeopathic treatment
Mostly raw diet-real organic foods
Meditation
Yoga
Acupuncture

Posts: 139 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Lymeswimmer, I am not familiar with your machine but if you join the FB page listed a few clicks above they have documented all the various freq. that have helped people get well. You will find way more help on the FB page as it is extremely active.

Atta, I as well as others run single frequencies everyday and run the R/P sweep 3 days a week or every other day.
You should check out the FB page also as all the traffic has moved over there. You can find some individual freq. for various co infections that many have had success with.

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, thanks so much for the freqs!

I do not use Facebook because I object to their personal data mining, so I appreciate that you shared that info here. [Smile]

Posts: 1168 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Cotton,
you can make a fake profile to join FB. After all
the news lately about the NSA, I'm at a point that
nothing is confidential anymore.

It would be nice if Lymenet could upgrade this site so that various groups could get together and post important items permanently so that people don't have to read through 60 pages to learn everything.

It's just really hard for every new person that comes to this thread to have to explain everything from square one over and over.

hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please continue this thread. It is an excellent source of information. Thanks to all for posting your knowledge - it is very helpful.

Not everyone is on Facebook - TMI (too much information), in my humble opinion!

Posts: 8840 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I still check the thread but have not had much time to post anything.

Lately I have been targeting cyst form Lyme. Not sure if it is being destroyed yet, but it is producing herx like reactions in my wife. That is about all the Lyme she has left. The active form is now easily destroyed but as long as the cyst form is allowed to live, it converts to active form every so often.

When I am more certain what is happening I certainly will post it here. It is the last problem I have to over come, and with any luck I will.

Cindy is doing well on all accounts. I just want a permanent cure now. I can easy keep her well with occasional treatment, but we need a cure and that means eliminating cyst form.

Dan

jlf2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlf2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on this thread. Have heard lots on rife but not read up on it or tried. I did erchonia cold laser two weeks ago and herxed bad afterwards. Couldn't do anything for four days. The past 10 days have been better but still very sick and running a fever in the afternoons. Was wondering if those of you who rife run fevers.
Posts: 463 | From Sandusky, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahoe
Member # 40784

Are the rife treatment numbers given throughout this thread interchangeable among different rife machine models? Thanks.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

For the most part the frequencies are interchangeable.

Fevers and swollen glands can certainly be part of the herx. Especially if you have a lot of bacteria that is killed at one time.

Dan

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks jarjar!

I'm not on fb though either. I tried to set up a fake name once but they declined me saying I needed to use my real name.

How they knew I don't know since I had also set up an email for it. After that I didn't bother to try again.

I do like this thread but I agree it gets hard to go through.

--------------------
I am my own Atta Girl
Rife as of 06 06 12
Homeopathic treatment
Mostly raw diet-real organic foods
Meditation
Yoga
Acupuncture

Posts: 139 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

atta,

after I mentioned using a fake account we had a John Smith join with no picture so it can be done.

I hope this thread continues also and intend to share things in the future here.

I have learned some good things off the FB page such as new freq. to work with for various pathogens. Very active group.

There is a wealth of info in this thread also...all 61 pages of it.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Rife frequency treatments are worth the effort of learning for anyone with an illness caused by one or more pathogens.

From my experience it can eliminate some pathogens that are currently impossible to eliminate using any mainstream method.

Another reason is that if you suspect a certain pathogen you can simply treat it and see if it gives you results. You don't have to have a positive test, an approval for a drug treatment etc.

Without getting into Lyme and coinfections treatment, I have resolved burning stomach pain (H-Pylori).

Psoriasis (Mycobacterium Avium subspecies Paratuberculosis).

Shingles (Herpes Zoster).

Chronic knee pain (Porphyromonis Gingivalis).
That one was particularly surprising.

All the above were resolved since treatment to current. That is just what I have witnessed personally.

One method that costs almost nothing, once you have the equipment and can be used for a life time.

Dan

Lymetoo
Member # 743

If anyone tries to sell a Rife machine on the board, please report it to the moderators.

Just click on "report a post" on the bottom right of the post.

Thanks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any one would like to sell there Rife machine or post any other alternative treatment and maybe help some one else out, please feel free to post it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme/

[ 07-05-2013, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: evakula ]

Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any rifers in central NC? I just wondered if there was anyone who would be willing to share before I try to raise money for a rife machine?

I really want to buy one but would like to try it first.

Posts: 1533 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just an update on the experimental cyst form treatment.

I am using Char Boehm's seventh DNA frequency by itself at a higher harmonic.

I have treated my wife three times, the last treatment was yesterday.

Two or three days after treatment she gets cold like symptoms. By the response you would say she caught a cold virus.

We will see if the third treatment brings the same results. One thing I noticed is she felt it less with every treatment. She felt the treatment a lot the first time, and not at all the last time.
For whatever reason, she always feels treatments that hit a target. It is why I can test these frequencies with a high degree of accuracy.

If she cannot feel the frequency, it means the target pathogen has been reduced substantially. Not necessarily eliminated completely but much less of it.

I am encouraged by this, but still early on into the treatment.

Dan

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan, thanks for the info. Sounds like the treatment is encouraging so that is great to hear.

Had a couple of quick questions

The Char Boehm frequencies need to be purchased right?

Do you think this is the first frequency you have come across that might be treating cyst form?

Thanks!

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello Lymeswimmer.

I think there may be more frequencies in the 24 DNA frequencies for Lyme that would affect cyst form.

There was a couple in the first group that she could feel, but the seventh always hit hardest. I only need one good frequency to get rid of it, so I try to sort through unneeded frequencies, and reduce the treatments to the essentials.

Not only for our own benefit, but to help others remove Lyme and co-infections in the least amount of time.

To break it down into the simplest treatment program it would be as follows:

612 & 2016 for active Lyme. This is for the most common form of Lyme. If it works, you likely need no other frequencies to bring the active form down to a minimum.

Bart 832 Hz. You may need to also use Cumanda or antibiotics to help get rid of Bart. DNA frequencies may help also. Not positive on that part.

We needed Cumanda to get rid of it totally. The two treatments seem to compliment each other.

I did not sort through the frequencies for Babesia unfortunately. Use all the CAFL frequencies until all symptoms are gone, and treat for another month after that. The DNA frequencies might help also. I was using these also the last go around with Babs.

At some point it is a good idea to run the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep of your machine is able to. This hits most all pathogens, but only for a short time. It can mop up unknown pathogens and kill some of the less durable ones.

Use Magnesium, Fish or Krill Oil, Ginger & Turmeric to help protect the liver and reduce inflammation and for the other various benefits these provide. There likely are other good or better supplements you can use also. This is a minimal list.

Yes, the DNA frequencies cost money, but not much. The money supports her ground breaking work so it goes to a good cause.

If the DNA frequency treatment for cyst form pans out, I will also be adding that to the list. It will take a longer time to determine what it is doing. Looks good so far, but that is really more speculation than anything else, at this point.

I have not found any other viable way to treat cyst form. I have not tried most other methods either. I like to stick with what I know best, unless it cannot do the job. I am not married to any particular treatment method, but it has to be practical, relatively safe, and effective.

Dan

[ 08-23-2013, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan! Good info as always!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosiegeorge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just ordered the Dp200 from meissners research based on the recommendation from Rosners rife support group moderator.

Any one have any experiences with it?

Posts: 157 | From Colorado | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Thanks Dan - great info in your post - appreciate it.
Have been working to isolate individual frequencies - 2016 is the first one that is given a response which is exciting.

I am eager to start working through others.

Thanks again.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

2016 is the best single frequency I ever used for Lyme. When it does not work then you have to consider the possibility of a different strain.

If it works for you, stick with it. You will drop the load of active Lyme over time.

Good luck.

Dan

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can a decent Rife setup be had for less than $300?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Not any I am aware of.

Dan

Stubman1
Member # 41135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stubman1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently bought a BCX Ultra rife machine. Been using it for about 2 weeks.. Last night I did some Babesia and parasite (blood) frequencies.. about 2 hours later my stomach starts itching and I notice 3 red dots. Anybody else have this happen? Is this a herx or did I just wake them up and **** them off?
Posts: 30 | From Virginia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone here,

I know of two people who have used a Beam Ray and cured their cancer.

Has anyone used this type with success for lyme/coinfections? Or are there more effective machines for our issues?

thanks

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the spots do not reappear doing the same treatment over again, I would say you killed whatever caused the spots.

Not many Beam Ray users out there that post regularly. The machine is good enough, from what I have heard, but not any better than most other plasma tube machines.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
To jlf2012
I tried answering your question via message but
your mailbox is full .
I will try again or let me know when.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan. Remember all those research papers and the antidotes I dug up a couple years back that have us the 2016 number and we all tried it. I wish they had kept those pages going but they didn't as people were researching and posting there results and the data gathered and explained.
You would be perfect to keep going or start such a page and data set forward . But its amazing to look back too and it's the old theories and research that can be the best ones to not forget or leave behind
Hope your work on cyst form works and they can end up gone forever ! Thank you for all you do !
Blessings. D

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement