LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 2 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets all talk about Rife here in one spot and share our ideas and about machines and frequencies and techniques including our experiences.

We can learn so much from one another.. and there is a lack of Rife info no this forum overall and I would love for us to gather here and just talk in detail so we can learn from one another...

Curious how many of you all use Rife as part or all of your treatment?

And how you feel about it.

How has it affected your overall treatment and do you do it with abx as well or do you stop abx to do rife? And why?

[ 02-26-2013, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am on a waitlist to get one. I plan to start using it along with abx as soon as I am able!

I have tried it once and did feel it doing something (tightening in forehead where I normally have my dull lyme or babesia headache) during the session. I didn't herx b/c I only used it for 30 seconds, but from what I have read, it appears to work!

My husband also felt some effects during the short treatment and didn't really notice a herx since he was feeling lousy anyway from Mepron.

I know it could take months to see results, but I am very excited to incorporate it into our protocols. I am particularly interested in trying it for babesia and bart. I feel if we could just get rid of those coinfections, we would improve much faster.

If you want to learn more, The Rife Forum is very good.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife and AI + binders and fibers for detoxing are the main things I'm doing.

Started Rife last winter and AI in the early spring.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using only rife and feel that it is THE reason for my current state of wellness. I am off all lyme meds and most supplements.

I am working fulltime, parenting and able to be very productive.

Of course, I still have to take care of myself and I rife once per week. I have posted frequencies in other threads, but I rife for erlichiosis, babesia and lyme.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I began rifing about a yr and a half after finishing Lyme treatment. I wanted to help KEEP it away. I rifed for about 3 yrs.. once every two weeks.

I must confess I have not rifed in almost a year now. I need to get back to it... just in case!! It's great to have for other things too, like yeast!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seriously considering going to rife route. I think Abx is useless for me, but I would like to try one real shot at a serious protocol the way it should be given (Dr. B-style).
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cats.. can you point me to some of the threads you posted on with frequencies and such.

It seems like a small number of people (on this site anyway) are using the rife.

I am glad to hear successes with it and am using it as a transition off abx..

Not there yet.. but starting to rife.. while still using abx with the goal to hopefully get off abx without worry of relapse..

I am only able to tolerate it one time a week but am told I should do it for shorter time frames and more often is better

Does that sound right?

I ordered the Rife Handbook and am waiting on that to read and learn more..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started rifing about 5 weeks ago with a DT EMEM5a machine. I am def. herxing on it, but I am not sure if I am using it properly or to its fullest capabilities.

I am on abx as well.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asummers.. i am in the same boat.. i started but not sure about it all.

There seems to be no ONE protocol or method to follow but just general guidelines...

Kinda frustrating but that is how it is.. it seems.

Would love to share ideas or what your all doing and maybe we can learn from one another??>

Or maybe the Rife Forum would be a better place for that. But there are not many there treating lyme either??

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a plan to me springshowers [Smile] I would love a rifing buddy.

I feel like I am staring at this wonderful machine that can help me, but I don't know how to use it? I am one of those people that 'likes to read the directions' before starting something new. For me and how my brain works, I feel that there are really up in the air directions with the rife.

I know that all of our bodies are different, so there really can't be a 'one size fits all' protocol for this.

I have been following D Bergy's post's like a mad woman. And I got on the rife forum because of him. There is a lyme forum there.

Or maybe we can start a Rife thread, kinda like the AI or Germany threads??

I would be more than happy to discuss my treatment protocol on a lymenet thread, or over email or a PM.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use rife as part of my treatment. I look at it as a piece of the puzzle.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been rifing for almost a year now. I'm functioning at 90% most days. I quit all abx in June and have continued to get better and better. I rife once a week - sometimes more. I can't recommend it enough!

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Asummers..

Yeah. A Rife Thread on Lymenet would be good..

If you would like to start one or any other ides .. or I could head over to the thread on the rife forum.?

I dont know what would work best There are more people coming out about using Rife here on Lyment and I bet there are quite a bit more..

So maybe start one here.

I think it would be helpful to go back and forth on dialoge about how to start out esp...

What frequencies or programs to use..

How often. Do you pulse and cycle programs?

Etc.

I have been doing things like Overall Cleansing Detox programs and lymph and liver and kidney supports that I was given by the manufacturer of my machine along with some recommendations by a doctor...

And then.. I cycle in Viral and Parasite and Lyme programs.

The thing is.. I have not ventured past the main general programs I was given to start with and I have been reading the Frequenies list and there are like 10 plus different lyme programs and also many of each of protozoan and viral and fungal..etc.

So my biggest question is...

Do you try to treat a few things or one at a time.. and do you choose one program or rotate different ones.

I am finding to get information about what might work for me is going to take alot of trial and error. Like a lot....

I personally feel I need to find a good program for Lyme and as well as the protozoan viral and fungal issues..

On top of that detox and organ support I think are important.

I have been using these pre programed programs for now.

Each one has 5 to 15 frequencies and running 1 or 3 minutes each frequency. It adds up to a lot of time.

I know some who say they use one frequency and treat for 1 minute and work up..

But that seems so minimal.. and ... well ..I want to use supports too if I can..'

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymielauren - I tried to pm you but your box is full...

I was reading an old post about your reaction to your first babs frequency.

Can you tell me if you have kicked your babesia through rife?

If so, how many sessions did it take and do you happen to know which strains you had?

I have read in a couple of places that it is not too hard to get rid of babs through rife, but then I've also read that people were unsure of rife clearing coinfections.

What babs frequencies did you use?

Thanks so much!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used it successfully in the past and am using it again for a new bite - i'm not an expert or doctor but I'd be happy to share my experience with anyone interested. Please feel free to send me a PM.

For me it helped tremendously three years ago - I used it as my main treatment during a relapse or new bite - not sure because I developed a severe yeast infection from the meds.

In my opinion and experience - it was the best thing that ever happened to me while dealing with this disease!

The second best thing was learning how to detox!

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have rifed for approximately 4 years now, usually at least every 2 weeks. I feel it helps me maintain the wellness I have. I have also been off abx.

I have an EMEM5A from DT.

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Mc
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karen Mc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is great info everyone,
keep contributing..

as with everything else here most of it is "greek" to me. I am trying to educate myself and this really helps.

Interesting though (as I had no idea what rife was) so I quickly google it (on my way to work) and found 1 site that offered a machine for 1795.00 ouch but when listing the things it helps it didn't include Lyme--hum interesting, seems like they would like to include ALL ailments it can/may help.

Hate to say but at first I was glad to FINALLY get a REAL diag. as to why I am sick but now after the "stigma" and denial of medical community I feel more like a red headed step-child [Frown] [shake]

Don't mean to offend any red-headed step children but I think you get my drift (:

Take care and God Bless

Posts: 423 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a rifer. Have been for 5 yrs.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seriously thinking about using rife. How in the heck do you know what machine is best to get? I have no idea.

I'm afraid I won't know how to use it if I get one.

It would be great to have a thread here for rife.

Can some of you give me your opinion about the different machines? I would appreciate it.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frequency treatments have been my wife's main treatment all along. She no longer has any lyme symptoms. The bacteria has been reduced to a very low level, but is still present in some of the joints, as she can still feel the treatments in specific areas.

The Rife labs EMX is a decent machine for the money, and can run high frequencies needed for the calculated DNA frequencies for Lyme, which do seem to slowly degrade cyst form Lyme.

The GB-4000 is also a good machine with lots of features, but requires contact mode for use.

Most any of the EMEM's will work for the standard Lyme frequencies.

There are many different models that will do the job, and are proven. I recommend one that can run in the Mhz range so a person is not limited to the type of frequencies used.

I think a Rife section would be a good idea, but I suspect that it will not fly. It is not politically correct treatment.

In the past, it has been difficult to even mention it, without a barrage of negative posts, from non users. That has changed for the better lately. I suspect if it gets to be a serious subject here, you may see a flurry of what has happened in the past. But, maybe I am wrong.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

I know what you mean Dan.

but already there is a lot more interest and people participating that i thought would answer this post.

I think its great..

I would love to ba able to start sharing specifics.

I have the BCX Ultra because it was recommended to me specifically by a professional.

I had no idea what to choose and figured it is pretty much down the middle and not the highly expensive but really low either and has all the options of tayloring and programing that I thought I might need.

It also has the Plasma Ray Tubes that are the Contact method as well as the foot plates and metal hand cylinders. It also have LED as an option and I haee the LED attachements for it. Also Wet pads and sticky pads. I hvae not used the extra yet. I wan0 to figure out what I am dong more first.

I would like to start out by posting a set of Lyme programs I started using

Lyme Program (3 minutes each progamed)
799-803-640-847-1087-1112-1455-2016-2050-4320-6870

I then do

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

In the end I do a General Detox

I will not post all those numbers but can another time too.

Then I do a General Viral and General Protozoan in addition to Lyme if I feel up to it.

Thats as far as I have gotten...

I also am looking at the master lists of frequenices on the CAlFL site and you can download
the condensed frequency list.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

So far I have not been able to do this more than two times a week.

Each of the frequnecies on the lyme and viral and protozona are 3 minutes each so it gets to be a long session if I add them in.

I read and was told that you should use at least 3 minutes on the frequencies that you are using to kill things off...

I am just learning.. Any comments and suggestions welcomed..

I could change the title of this started thread.. too.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, thanks for the info. I know absolutely nothing about these machines other than what I've read here.

They do sound like a good alternative. I'm assuming they treat co's also. I think I've read that. Sorry, I'm sure it's been answered. I can only blame it on my lyme brain.

If you were getting a machine which one would you get? I want to get the most for my money and since I know nothing I don't want to make a mistake and wish I had gotten a better one.

The way I see it if there is a thread on rife the ones that don't want to read can just pass on by.

I don't see what the deal is since it has helped several here.

I appreciate all the information you share with your experience.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I have been recommending is the EMX from Rifelabs. It will run any Lyme related frequency, and yet is a very basic, bare bones, easy to use plasma machine.

I think for most people starting out, this offers the needed features without breaking the bank.

The GB-4000 is more expensive and has lots of handy features. The contact mode is inconvenient to use for long term treatment, and that is the only gripe I have about it.

The BCX Ultra is a good machine also, but I have not used one, so I am not familiar with the features.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

I have really wanted to use the Rife machine for Detox but I have not heard of others doing it.

Here is a site that sells a machine just for that.!

http://www.detox-review.com/the-detox-box-rife-machine

I have found a great comparison document of kinds of rife and the actual machines out there too. But i can not find it.

Here is another one that is ok but not near as good. But it might help beginners understand the kinds of rife machines and get familiar with the "types" and "names". For me I was suprised about how much there is to learn about. Just learning about the types of machines was step one.

Then... starting to learn about the various models available for each type... I then became familiar with some of the lingo that semed so foreign

http://www.pulsedtech.com/products_comparison.html

If anyone else has any sites or documents to share on just learning about Rife machines and comparing kinds and products.. please post them.. it would sure be helpful to us newbies.

[Smile]

secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The emx Dan is talking about (correct me if I'm wrong) was from www.rifelabs.com and this is where I bought one of the first machines Dave made. I was referred to him by DT because I was in a hurry (just my personality).

I used the emem3d machine to get close to 95% better then added periods of antibiotics for 3-4 days at a time, once a month which got me back to 100%. Also salt/c for a couple weeks.

I also spoke to Dave numerous times throughout the time I was using it and he was a fantastic guy. Unfortunately he just passed away a few months ago but lucky for those interested his son is taking over the business. I am not affiliated with anyone!

When I got better and returned to work I also bought a coil machine from www.coilmachines.com. I rarely used that one until now and it is pretty strong(just bitten again).

I was bit on Nov.1 and used the following: I also have had breathing and sweat symptoms this time which the machines wipe right out - Babesia? who knows - I did not have those symptoms years ago.

...4 days of doxy - herxed

...Rifed with both machines 2 times a week - herxed each time

...added another 3 days of doxy - felt better but no herx

Been rifing 2 times a week since - herxed each time.

I'm trying to get to once a week.

Almost 6 weeks and I've used 7 days of meds.

I'm not recommending anyone follow my treatment -this is just my choice.

Detox is a definite.

I too will be interested to see how long this thread lasts.

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to B. Rosner, you should only rife every 2 wks. That's how I do it.

The EMEM5A is a very good machine and it's "cheap."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

I agree, every two weeks is a starting point but as you get further into treatment each person should/could individualize their own timeline.

Right now I do not feel like I have a high bacteria load but I do feel like I have an active infection and can feel the difference with closer treatments; plus I am able to deal with the herxing thanks to a steadfast detox plan - knock on wood. Time will tell.

3 years ago - the further I got into treatment the more time in between I took - just because I felt better.

Thanks for pointing that out!

--------------------

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, how much was your rife machine? I really may go this route soon. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

We are to the point that I can treat my wife every day, with no herx reaction.

It took a long time to get to that point, but it is good to be there.

I am trying to eliminate the last of it, but like every other step along the way, it is not fast.

Dan

aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the DT EMEM5 too. I only rife every two weeks. It still makes me herx really hard. I usually have one really bad week after I rife and then a really good week.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the frequency thread from October:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/86510?

I use an EMEM3- it's an analog machine where you have to tune in each frequency. It's very annoying, but effective.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickbattler, I cleared my mailbox!

To answer your questions: Yes, I kicked babs with my machine. I was on malarone and zith for 7 months and relapsed, then did mepron and zith for 6 months. Within days of stopping I relapsed again.

I started out using my machine (I have a DT EMEM5) twice a week for babs. The first few times I did 570, 20 and 27 for 2 minutes each. After like the 3rd time I increased each frequency by one minute until I worked my way up to 5 minutes each frequency. Then I heard that 76 was a possible babs frequency so I added that one to the mix. I would say it took me about 3 months to kick babs this way.

I know one guy who beat babs in 3 weeks but he treated every day...I didn't feel I could handle doing it every day so I went at a little slower pace. In the same breath babs herxes are mild and there's usually an immediate clearing of symptoms following a treatment, so you actually feel much better.

Hope that helps!
`

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Wow lymielauren,

That is wonderful to hear. I wish I could start now but am waiting for my machine.

Did you take Mepron or artemisinin or anything else for babs while you were rifing? If not, that would certainly indicate that rifing did it alone.

Thank again for such encouraging news!

tickbattler

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Wow springshowers, I am gone for a day and this thread has grown!

This is great. Thank you for starting the thread here, I think it is a good idea to post here rather than another site.

Keeping track of all the lyme sites to visit is getting a bit overwhelming.

When I read your post about using all the detox frequencies, I had to chuckle, b/c that is what I have been wrapping my head around wanting to try. But I am too scared.

I have only been rifing with the lyme & babs frequencies. And I realized that I have been going over board on the rife. (a problem with my type A personality)

Any frequencies I knew about where from either Bryan Rosner's book (IMO a must read for rifer's) and frequencies listed here on lymenet by other rifers.

Lymielauren28 & Maureen2174 - gave me the confidence to start rifing. I used to live in the midwest and when I found out I would be moving to Australia, I got nervous and purchased a rife machine as an insurance policy.

I was concerned that I wasn't going to be able to get the kind of tx in Australia as I was in the states. So I ordered it before moving, so I could pack it up with our house stuff, that way it could pass through customs.

When I first started I was doing 30 seconds on the following frequencies:
Lyme: 432, 380, 612, 650, 800, 4320, 4328, and then 10,000 (1 min).

I didn't feel any herx, so 5 days later I went up to 1 min on each frequency - no herx. 5 days later 1.30 min - no herx. 5 days later 2.00 min and finally a herx.

I have never been a big herx person. I mean, I can be herxing and still function, not a full capacity, but I can be somewhat productive.

I was thinking that the reason that I wasn't herxing was b/c I was on 10 months of abx and had made really great progress. I was thinking the lyme was hiding real good in my body and that is why there was little reaction to the rife sessions.

Around this time I started to treat Babs with abx. And I began to herx real bad and all the progress made on abx, was gone. So that got me thinking, I should treat for babs mostly and then lyme every 2 weeks.

Babs frequencies: 570,20,27,76,5776,753,432,1584,1583 all 2 mins. I do this every Monday & Thursday. Then every 2 weeks I do the lyme frequencies.

The night of and day after I rife, I sit in my FIR sauna to help detox.

I am going to New Zealand tomorrow and won't be able to rife for 1 week, so I will see how I feel when I get back. But I am thinking of cutting back on the time for each frequency.

I am also planning to looking into ordering the DNA frequenices that D Bergy has talked about. I will do that when I am back in town next week.

jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone recommend a certain kind of Rife machine? Can it be done with abx or just herbs? I really want to do this!

--------------------
Never, Never, Never give up!

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

I think there are five being mentioned in the thread.

emem and emx - rifelabs
DT Emem
Gb4000
coil machine
BCX Ultra

I can only speak on the two that I have - the emem3d from rifelabs and the coil machine. I like them both.

At the time I was out of work and could only choose one when I bought my first machine - I only had money for the emem3d plus it had a 60 day money back guarantee and I personally picked it up so I knew where it was being made. I would make the same choice again if that were the situation.

Actually, I may be looking at a third machine that gets to the higher frequencies but I have to wait until Christmas is over before I run that one by my wife!

--------------------

jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by secondtimearound:
I think there are five being mentioned in the thread.

emem and emx - rifelabs
DT Emem
Gb4000
coil machine
BCX Ultra

I can only speak on the two that I have - the emem3d from rifelabs and the coil machine. I like them both.

At the time I was out of work and could only choose one when I bought my first machine - I only had money for the emem3d plus it had a 60 day money back guarantee and I personally picked it up so I knew where it was being made. I would make the same choice again if that were the situation.

Actually, I may be looking at a third machine that gets to the higher frequencies but I have to wait until Christmas is over before I run that one by my wife!

Thank you so much for the info. I know nothing about them but want to get one! Thanks again!

--------------------

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I do want to clarify that when I started rifing for babs I didn't do anything else but rife. My insurance canceled me and I had NO money for any more meds. I then had no choice but to rely soley on my machine. So not a doubt in my mind that rifing is responsible for beating babs. I'm still plugging away at lyme and probably will be for some time but I'm much, much better.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is a good page to read that can help you understand the different Kinds of machines and also it lists who manufacturers them and links..

http://www.dfe.net/links_rb.html

springshowers
Member # 19863

The BCX Ultra is a mixture of a plasma lamp device and a pad device.

So you get both technologies in one machine

I have not used any other machine so I can not give any comparisons based on personal experience.

Here is another listing that shows frequency machines and their sites.

http://www.dfe.net/links_fg.html

Surely this is not complete.. Its amazing how many machines are actually out there.. It can be kinda overwhelming once you start looking into it and looking around at machines..

coltman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coltman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seriously considering buying one. Main barrier - that EMX machine appears to be on hold due to creators death and the power output is not quite right. Gb4000 is just crazy expensive (well I cant justify that price for freq generator and amplifier)
Posts: 856 | From MA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to run a shared machine past our support group in our county. I'll let you how things unfold.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can buy used frequency devices from this page, but you really have to be careful doing this.

I bought my GB-4000 used from a private party.

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/index.php

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Here is a table that compares many, but not all devices and their features. Someone from the Rife Forum is still working on the table, so it is not complete.

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/R.I.F.E_Machine_Table

Dan

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the difference between power levels? I see the Perl is 120 and the EMEM is .20. Makes the EMEM seem not too powerful??

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
Here is a table that compares many, but not all devices and their features. Someone from the Rife Forum is still working on the table, so it is not complete.

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/R.I.F.E_Machine_Table

Dan

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Most machines are not putting out much power, but not much is enough for most pathogens. The original Rife Ray had an output at the tube of about 50 watts. I think the Rife Ray #4 was actually 50 Watts also, but I will have to confirm that. I do not remember any of the original machines putting out more than 50 Watts.

If you look at the price of the Perl and the others, you can see that lots of power costs lots of money.

Lyme is particularly hard to kill in all of its forms, but even the low powered machines do a pretty good job at reducing it to minimal amounts.

It is that last 10% that is really hard to get rid of. The stuff in the middle of your body deep in the joints.

Dan

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Dan. Can teasel root possibly help pull that out? Also wonder about energy medicine at that point.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan

My joints are not hurting so much more and I think it is the rife.

Is that a good sign? Meaning does that happen when you alredy have gotten the load down quite a bit?

Also. You shared once that 612 was a frequency you used for Lyme that worked well.

I looked up that number on the compressed lists and some of the programs given to me by others and the manufacturer etc and did not find that number on the lyme lists.

Do I remember it right??

Also.. Can others share what frequencies they use for:

Lyme
Babesia
Bartonella
Protozoans
Viruses
Funguses

Such as your best or favorite ones or strings of frquencies programed ...

I know this can be a bit list but if those who have used a rife and had time to experiment and find what works best for you..

I realize we might need to use different ones for each of us.. But for those of us still starting out.. it could really help to hear from others who have gone through a lot of the beginning process already.

Or anything you have learned that took a long time to learn and can share that might save us time and energy to learn...

If any of the older time users can help in any way by sharing anything you know..?

For those using the hand held cylinders and foot plates. Do you wet them or use saline or salt water on them or just use them without that??
I read that you can get a better connection and flow using that method.

Also.. does anyone else have a machine with Ray tubes.? Do you put them under your arm pits? Hold them one in each hand? Or what other places do you place them that is effective?

I read on my machine i can use the ray tubes and hand held cylinders and foot plates all at once and some report better treatments this way..
Anyone try that too?

How about the sticky pads or wet pads.. Are those for specific local treatments.. ?? or?

Ok> I guess I really need to wait on the book I ordered and read up myself..

But any ideas suggestions and experiences appreciated.

Thanks
Much.
Sorry so long

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about RIFE for bartonella? I really need to get rid of that one, BLO whatever it is. Does it work?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah182
Member # 15774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tried the frequencies for bart and I felt sick a few minutes into it. (my machine runs in groups of 5 min)

Actually felt sick the rest of the day too, which is different than how I respond to the lyme frequencies.

I think it worked, may be too soon to tell, but I think it did something.

Posts: 86 | From new york | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anybody recommend frequencies they found useful for Bartonella and Babesia?
Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mv
Member # 21888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for taking the time to post all the encouraging words. I have a machine, and my dr. really wants me to try it as my body doesn't seem to be responding well to treatment. I've been scared to start though, since I know strong herxes come as a result. With four kids it's hard to find time to be sick! LOL No pain no gain though. The good results are giving me the encouragement to just do it! I need to get better for my family.
Posts: 28 | From southwest | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
what about RIFE for bartonella? I really need to get rid of that one, BLO whatever it is. Does it work?

CD, do you know if our doc is on board with this?

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

I would like to see sharing of Frequencies but it seems people are not sharing that info too much.

Do most of you use the CAFL list??

The Consolidated Annotated Frequency List (CAFL)

The latest versions of the CAFL and NCFL plus a few articles are also available in a paperback book called The Electroherbalism Frequency Lists..Click here or on the bookcover picture for details. Note that there is nothing in the book which is not also available on this website. The book includes the CAFL, the NCFL, the CAFL Cross Reference, an Introduction to Bioelectronic Therapy Devices, James Bare's "Understanding Our Frequencies Through Harmonics Associations", and "Electrical and Frequency Effects on Pathogens."

See the Introduction to the Frequency Lists to view notes and explanations of terms used in the CAFL and NCFL.

The CAFL is available in both PDF and text formats. Text is included below, or click on the link to view the PDF version.

CAFL v2007-05-16 (PDF)

Here are the programs for

Babesia - 76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

Bartonella_henslae (virus which causes cat scratch fever) - 364, 379, 645, 654, 786, 840, 842, 844, 846, 848, 850, 857, 967, 6878, 634, 696, 716, 1518

Lyme_and_Rocky_Mtn_Spotted_Fever_v - 7989, 1590, 239, 846, 422, 417, 1455, 39975, 40439, 884, 797, 758, 693, 673, 577, 4870, 4880, 578, 128, 579
Lyme_disease (also known as borreliosis; relapsing fever in humans and animals caused by parasitic spirochetes from ticks. Also use Babesia if necessary.) - 6870, 6863, 46866, 46851, 34170, 34112, 4200, 2050, 2016, 1520, 1455, 920, 884, 800, 797, 758, 673, 625, 615, 605, 432, 345, 344, 338, 254
Lyme_1 - 864, 495, 485, 490, 495, 500, 505, 625, 610, 615, 620, 625, 630, 690, 790, 785, 790, 795
Lyme_2 (use 625 for 10 min, 615 for 5 min) - 10000, 6870, 6863, 4200, 2720, 2050, 2016, 1520, 1455, 943, 920, 885, 884, 880, 864, 800, 797, 795, 790, 785, 758, 732, 727, 699, 690, 688, 673, 664, 673, 660, 644, 630, 625, 620, 615, 610, 605, 597, 534, 533, 525, 510, 505, 495, 485, 490, 500, 484, 432, 345, 344, 338, 306, 254, 230, 3
Lyme_3 - 27735768, 1380882.58, 68750.10, 3422.87
Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625
Lyme_5 (use 920 for 10 min) - 920
Lyme_6 (borrelia afzellii) - 387500
Lyme_7 (borrelia burgdorferi) - 380000
Lyme_8 (borrelia garinii) - 382000
Lyme_hatchlings_eggs - 640, 8554, 203, 412, 414, 589, 667, 840, 1000, 1072, 1087, 1105
Lyme_JB - 27735768
Lyme_secondary (254*) - 254, 525, 597, 644, 885, 699
Lyme_tertiary - 306, 432, 484, 610, 625, 690, 864, 2016, 790
Lyme_TR_A (Program A, run every other day) - 6675, 4879, 2899, 2720, 2016, 1800, 1600, 1550, 1519, 1455, 1433, 885, 880, 863, 828, 802, 786, 776
Lyme_TR_B (Program B, run every other day) - 765, 758, 749, 726, 672, 604, 600, 581, 464, 451, 432, 345, 250, 144, 62

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not familiar with Teasal Root, so I guess I do not know. I am hoping I can get to it where it is at. My wife does not tolerate oral treatments at all.

Joint pain seems to be caused for two Lyme related reasons, although other pathogens such as Mycoplasma Pneumonia can also cause it.

Active Spirochetes in the joints will make joints painful all of the time. When you kill these Spirochetes the joint pain will go temporarily higher. It can even go higher during treatment.

Once you have killed most of the active Spirochetes joint pain will go down, usually dramatically.

You can be symptoms free if you have little or no active Spirochetes and still be infected with Cyst form. It takes quite some time to be able to kill most of the active Spirochetes. The Herx can be so severe it limits treatment times to what you can handle.

It would be quite easy to kill most of them in one shot if you ran the frequencies long enough. I would not advise trying it, but treat as often as is allowed by your Herx reaction.

Another cause of joint pain comes when you use the DNA frequencies for the first few times. Now you are killing cysts, but at a slower rate, and the dead material causes more inflammation. This takes a while to go away, but it does go away as the joints are cleared out.

This is based on my experience over the last four years, and what I have figured out is happening based on repeatability of treatments and results

The 612 hz frequency is probably given at its lower Harmonic of 306 Hz. I found that 612 Hz worked better. This particular frequency was used by Coil Machine originator Doug McLean. He witnessed, under the microscope, Lyme Spirochetes spinning and being broken apart with this frequency.

Another one he saw working first hand was 432 hz.

I think these two frequencies are likely all that are needed to kill Spirochete form Lyme native to this country. Some of the other frequencies likely work also, but I do not know to what degree.

Now, all I use for Spirochetes is 612 Hz. I also run a Harmonics auto program on my GB-4000 that runs eight Harmonics of 612 at one time. Works real well, but I am not sure if it works any better than 612 Hz alone.

I have treated for Babesia, but I cannot say for certain if my wife had it or not. She had some symptoms, and reacted strongly to the frequencies.

I have used all of the CAFL frequencies and the DNA frequencies for Babesia. They both seem to knock it down fairly quickly. I never treated for months for Babs, but maybe a week, and the symptoms abated for a long time. Some times coming back months later.

I cannot identify any particular frequency that is effective, as I ran them all as an auto program on the GB-4000.

Viruses seem to be real easy to kill. I have never treated any virus longer than a week. Sometimes two treatments will eliminate a viral illness.

H-Pylori is easy to kill also. Six days of treatment will eliminate it from the Stomach.
676 Hz is usually the most effective frequency for this.

For a particular pathogen, I prefer to use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies. They have such a good track record with me, that it saves time and hunting for an effective frequency. Most of these will work better in the Mhz range.

I would suggest anyone with Lyme that is also having symptoms of autoimmune disease, treat for the XMRV retrovirus. It is not clear at this time that it causes autoimmune disease, but since we have a good method of disabling it with super low risk, why not use it? Char Boehm has the only frequencies available for this.

I have some scant personal evidence that it XMRV might be the cause of my autoimmune illness, but it is not bullet proof by any means.

I have not treated for many of the other co-infections, and I do not think frequencies can kill everything, so I cannot say how effective this works for them.

Strongyloides do not seem to respond to frequency treatment, even with a high powered Rife type device.

There are some circumstances where other methods are better for some particular pathogens.

Pads and such can be used for localized treatment, but also work for the whole body, especially if using an RF carrier frequency.

I have used a positive and negative contact on opposite sides of my stomach, when treating H-Pylori. What a relief it was when it was gone!

That was my first success on myself. What a revelation that was!

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan.

Thanks so much for answering many of my questions. I so appreciate your sharing. Your experience in all these years really helps us who are starting out.

It is so valuable. Thank you thank you thank you.

So much.

I may start buying the DNA frequenies as you mentioned. It is hard to "find" the right ones sometimes as you mentioned.

One more question for now.

Have you treated for parasites or protozoan type infections. I am positive I have the blood type parasites such as fry bug and babesia too.

There are SOOOOOO many Protozoan Frequencies on so many lists and there are also Soooo many disasease that the lists refer you back to the parasite listings.

I was curious if you have been able to narrow down any numbers that work on those types>>>??

I do not know where to start??

Thanks again

I have had H Pylori too and I would like to treat to make sure I still do not have any issues and putting the contact pads on each side of the stomach sounds like a great idea.. probably so for the liver and other organs too>> ?

I really do like doing the Liver, Kidney and Lymph support that I use..

I can feel it when I do them and I can feel too my digestion system being stimulated which is very important too.

Just for that alone I think that rife is a good tool.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh

Do you feel it would be better to Rife one time a week and let the herx calm down that takes about a week..

or do less time 2 x a week.

I am at the point where I know what i can so far handle 1 x a week but I do a good time period of treating on that day.

I was not sure if it would be more effective to do less time and do it two times in the week.. or try that ?? Or stick with what I am doing and work up from there??

Any feedback?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think more frequent treatments are going to be more effective than a long treatment farther apart.

The reason is the Lyme converts to Spirochete form whenever, and the sooner you can kill it, the less it can spread.

You also are not allowing a huge amount to gather in between, so the Herx should be more predictable.

Of course, you still have to go by what you can handle. That is really the only limitation you have.

As I mentioned, I do not think the CAFL frequencies kill anything but Spirochete form. So the best you can do is keep hitting it often and gradually reduce the infection by preventing it from spreading and reproducing.

If you are using the DNA frequencies, you may be able to use these more often. They do not produce the intense Herx as it does not kill them quickly. You may kill quite a bit the first few times, so be careful at first using DNA frequencies. You likely have never really affected cyst form before, and there can be a lot of it. Expect a couple weeks of bad joint pain when starting these.

I use 612 Hz and the first ten DNA frequencies each treatment to keep hammering it in every form.

In general work toward an every day treatment, but you will not be able to do this fast. Do not push it to where you are miserable.

Babesia is all I have treated for. I do not know the specific frequency that was effective, but I will see if I can find a reliable source that knows the answer to that question.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

As far as treating babs is concerned, for myself, the most effective frequencies were 570, 20, 27 and 76. 570 is babesia-specific. I had very strong reactions to 20 and 27 every time I ran them. Were they killing babesia or some other unknown pathogen? I can't say but they definitely killed something.

Dan - have you ever run 1224? I ran that as an experiment a few months ago and had a heck of a reaction to it. I've been running it ever since and it never fails to give me a strong reaction.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

1224 Hz is part of the Lyme Harmonic Auto program I use. It is another Harmonic 0f 306 612 etc.

I have also used 2,506,752 Hz which is a much higher Harmonic of the same frequency. It works well also.

I have been converting some of these frequencies up to the Mhz range to see if they work better.

It is hard for me to tell now, since so little Lyme is left to get rid of.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had tried a digital rife machine at an acquaintance's home. I had an immediate reaction.

I bought an EMEM3D machine (2 bulbs) 2-3 yrs. ago from Rife Labs.

I bought the analog because in Bryan's book he said that the frequency kind of migrated (I can't remember how he put it). He mentioned this might actually be better. Sorry, Lyme brain here, I read the book so long ago and now can't find it.

I never been one to get strong herx symptoms (accept with salt/C) and at the time didn't know that, so when I wasn't experiencing any obvious herx reactions I got nervous.

I did go to abx much later, because of being reinfected. So, for the mean time my sis is using the rife, because she can't afford treatment. She is kind of lax with treatment too, because she doesn't feel she is bad off. (She had treated with abx yrs. ago).

I plan on using it for maintenance when I go off the abx. I am real excited to hear you all talk about your experiences. Has anybody used it shortly after finishing abx treatment and noticed any herxing or further improvement?

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

An analog machine has a natural slight drift in frequency as it is not digitally controlled.

This amounts to a small sweep as you are using it. Many Digital machines can do a sweep but they do not drift naturally.

Other than that aspect, they work the same.

Dan

Dancer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad I found this thread. My LLMD, from observations of numerous patients, is convinced it works. He is not formally recommending it because there need to be studies as to any long-term effects (potential DNA damage perhaps.) I am quite interested though.

He particularly mentioned the GB4000 as that's where he's seen the significant results and he said it has some feature, I forget my notes, which has an amplification effect and that makes it much stronger than other models.

He also said the Doug coil is also effective, but less user friendly than GB4000, I don't know why. GB4000 costs about $2500.

I'm definitely going to learn more about this, so thanks for starting this thread!

Posts: 227 | From South of the North Pole | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

GB4000 has a long positive track record and is portable.

Doug Coil does too but it is pretty big - the desk top one that I have from coilmachines.com is not hard to operate at all but is not very portable - it could be moved but it is heavy -

There are also a few other people making them now. Not sure how good their product is.

Emem's track record is very good too. I used the one from rifelabs three years ago got better, put it away and pulled it out 6 weeks ago and it works fine. I'm sure the DT model is just as reliable.

--------------------

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using EMEM 3D from Rifelabs since May of 09. It is the first thing I have tried that makes me feel positive about getting better - because I have been feeling better. I was on antibiotics for 18 months along with lots of other things most doctors prescribe to rid yourself of lyme bacteria. Some people are afraid to try rifing because of the unknown but my feeling was that my quality of life was not good anyway so I was willing to try. I had been sick for 4 years before finding out I had lyme. Diagnosed with chronic fatigue.

I started rifing slowly - one minute. Now I am up to 14 minutes at each sitting every other week. Tried to rife more often in the beginning but I was herxing too much. After the holidays I may try rifing weekly. I rife for babesia, lyme and always end with the 10k for detox.

A little frightening starting out since I felt there wasn't much help out there but Rifelabs was very helpful as have these forums. Plus my doctor, who also has lyme, has been encouraging, but she is cautious about what she says of course. She is going to begin to rife herself with the Doug Coil. I mainly wanted the EMEM machine because it is portable. Plus it was one of the ones recommended in Rosner's book.

Yes, I feel my healing has gone to the next level with the Rife machine. But even with the machine it takes time and getting better is still going to be a slow slow process. You have to keep with it, keep good records of which frequencies you use, how you react, rifing time etc. I am just so glad to be off antibiotics and excited to have something to feel positive about again.

Glad this post was started. I hope people keep adding. Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I use the CAFL list almost totally. Then I add other frequencies I hear about here and there online.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had my third session w/rifing. think maybe we did a bit too much since i've been extremely ill for two days now. we have a machine on order, we have to get something going or else? when my husband first heard of it he thought it was quack med. but now has seen that it really does something everytime we use it so he up and ordered one. when you're as sick as we are you have to try everything.
apr09tested pos. lyme/bart/babs/ehrl
currently on mepron/biaxin/ceftin/plaquenil/diflucan herbs....

Posts: 146 | From Vancouver, BC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Someone started this thread about killing the Fry Bug which is a goal of mine

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/88900

I added in the 72 and 120 and it hit me with the biggest punch yet...

So I suggest trying these to to start with. I will post any more infor I find out if and when I do.. : )

springshowers
Member # 19863

I would recommend the BCX ULtra Rife Machine to anyone who is looking to buy. Just from my own experience so far and not from comparing to other machines which I have not..
springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan

You mentioned there are XMRV Frequencies floating around. Can you share or point to where you have seen them?

Thanks

D Bergy
Member # 9984

They are from Char Boehm. I was surprised that this virus had been genetically sequenced, but there it was.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/store/index.pl?type=human

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Check out this Machine.. if you got the money..

http://www.braintuner.com/Tesla-Star/index.html

springshowers
Member # 19863

PS

Is this true.?

If you want a Plasma Tube Non Contact device you have to buy a frequency Generator separately anyway.

Such as.. the BCX Ultra that I bought .. I can now buy the BCX Ultra Vortex Modulator Gas Filled Tubes that are used for NON CONTACT treatments.

http://www.sanovivstore.com/bcx-ultra-vortex-modulator.html

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Has anyone rifed at night and fell asleep and ran the machine for 8+ hrs accidentally?
springshowers
Member # 19863

[ 07-04-2011, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement