LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bio-Dentist Amalgam Removal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bio-Dentist Amalgam Removal
djf2005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all-

I just got back from my consultation and I am all setup top get my 10 amalgams out (6 teeth).

The office is top notch and really knew what they were talking about, I was very impressed.

It is costing less that I had planned which is great also since it's all straight fillings, no crowns, etc. Just wish I had taken this more seriously and done this years ago.

You live and learn.

I will most likely load w/ chlorella before and after the visits (should take about 3 visits over the course of a month) and then begin more complex chelation as not having the amalgams will allow.

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or experiences that you think might help me with this process are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy for you. I think setting it up is the hardest task. Now that is done...just do it!

Advice: try to get tested if possible for what filling materials you test compatible for. There are quite a variety I have been told.

I only tested positive for two of the many options. I wish I wrote down the names...but I did not. But since you are going to remove the bad material...you should make sure what you put in is good for your body! Just my advice.

Also, I tested with ART to take chlorella for three weeks prior to my removal, and two weeks after if I recall correctly. I took it in tincture form, given to me by my ND who works with my biological dentist.

Pretty quickly after the removal, I noticed candida in my mouth and thick on my gums. I used a combinatin of oil pulling with sesame oil, and then taking apple cider vinegar and swishing that in my mouth to rid if of the candida.

I hear from others that candida does get released when metals are removed. Be ready.

Also a very positive reaction happened. Brain fog cleared!!!!!I think it was candida...but what ever...it cleared, and I have been great with virtually no brain fog ever since!!!!! I could actually feel it lift!

Best wishes...as you heal!

lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome experience and advice, if that were to happen to me I don't know what I'd do. LOL.

Thanks

Derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also...before you start a complex chelation regime...I recommend doing oil pulling for a few months only after amalgam removal.

My neighbor who also had her amalgams removed, started oil pulling afterwards to get rid of the candida she also had form in her mouth. She continued with it (now three months) and has had amazing results with other issues only doing the oil pulling and occasionaly rifing.

We compare notes regularly. As I am on the A.I. therapy, (cannot oil pull with that) and her son is on the A.I. therapy...she was going to do the A.I. therapy after amalgam removal. But now is only doing the oil pulling with similar results to A.I. for her. Not as good as A.I. as far as regulation...but major symptom relief, and bacterial/virus killing. This is cheap...easy...and very effective for her.

I suggest you try this, and see what you are left to detox after oil pulling if you can. Google oil pulling or ask others here on lymenet about it. You will get great tips.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is AI therapy?
Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Allergie Immune.

The thread on the main page here w/ 1500 posts.

--------------------

[email protected]

djf2005
Member # 11449

Thanks for the tips and suggestions on oil pulling, I am hoping candida is not an issue as I have been on fluconazole for a few months now but I know it can be released w/ amalgam removal. We'll see.

So glad it helped you a lot, hoping it helps me too.

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had two root canals pulled and 7 filling replaced all in one sitting. I was sedated. This was about 4 months ago. all went very well

BTW- I gave the dentist some apple pectin and i poped a few of them ever hr or so..

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 964 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derek, if you are comfortable doing so, what is the cost of the removal & new fillings? Did you get a "bulk" discount?

I am curious, as I'll have some dental work this year. I like my dentist a lot, but he seems pricey. And I don't have dental insurance...which I am sure he appreciates. [Razz]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 828 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am very interested in cost too. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tosho
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tosho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting rid of amalgams is a good thing, I guess.
But, I would be little bit scared to remove 10 amalgams at one session (especially that you have Lyme, so your body is already under huge stress).

When amalgams are drilled, they release huge amount of mercury and even great protection may be not enough to prevent absorption of mercury "steam". Something to think about.

Solution may be to remove for example 2 amalgams every 2 months (my guess). Step by step.

Also don't let anyone inject you some crazy chelation stuff like this:
http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/reports/default.shtml

So, better be educated in this area [Smile]

--------------------
[Bb WB igm+] [B.henselae PCR+] [Chlamydia pneum.igm+igg+] [EBV igm-igg+]

Posts: 844 | From Poland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested in this as well and am curious as to what filling material they use now to backfill the cavities...

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fordace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking into this now, it will cost about 1800-2500 plus filling compatibility tests.
oh well....bite the bullet....

Posts: 208 | From Hudson Valley, New York | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For how many teeth Fordace>?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

The cost- (this is only the guy I am working with, I cannot speak for others)

350$-400$ per tooth. If you pay for each scheduled appt. in advance they take 5% off. This cost is excluding any major work like crowns, bridges, etc.

I have 10 amalgams in 6 teeth, approx. 2k. Mine are cut and dry filling removal and replacement. Not bad considering all we spend.

Tosho- Getting rid of amalgams is a good thing, period. A good biological dentist is not going to be comfortable with removing all of them at once, especially if there are 10, like me. We have decided to do it over the course of 3-4 visits, and take it slow after the first to see how I react. The "steam" is avoided in most part by using ozonoted water throughout the process as well as air masks and mercury ion vents...

The teeth are then filled with composites, of which there are different kinds, and they test the patient for which one they are compatible with. (apparently some are toxic and some non-toxic) All very cutting edge. They made it clear that my health and comfort throughout the process was their number one priority and that they would go as slow as needed.

The office takes many precautions, some very impressive, to ensure the least amount of mercury, if any, is released. I cannot go into these precautions on here as I do not want to put the Dr. at risk, suffice it to say I am more than comfortable getting it done now and believe it's one more piece to my health.

They did not suggest any "injections" for me to take or anything for that matter, as I was told I was better advised by my LLMD or someone who knew my case better.

I am planning to use chlorella before, during, and after the procedure and then begin a metal removal program again w/o having to worry about the amalgams in there.

The whole office was very educated, very informed, and very caring. All important to me and other people who are sick. Very comfortable office as well.

I will update once I get the first 2 out and keep you all updated as it all plays out.

Granted, I am not expecting any miracles initially, only happy to be removing one more source that is adding to my total body burden.

Best

Derek

Oh and I forgot to add, my ins. will be refunding me about 1k of the total cost (50% for o/o network) so that makes it even easier. This is subjective to your own policy, obviously.

--------------------

[email protected]

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Derek, why would insurance pay for anything if they are not damaged teeth with decay? Maybe they are? I have interest in this. The cost is very, very high if they are single surface fillings, but your health is priceless. I'm always nervous if this stuff is fiction or real. I hope it's a huge help! Good luck. Let me know how you do. [Smile]
djf2005
Member # 11449

They need to be replaced anyway, they're old.

It's not high considering it's 200$ a filling through a conventional dentist with whom you are exposing yourself to more vapors than necessary.

Why do you think dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession? [Smile]

This is not fiction, that I am sure of.

I will keep you all posted.

--------------------

[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again i had all mine removed at once (7 fillings) along with two root canals pulled and all wnet mint.

I am seeing one of the best Bio-Logical dentist in the world so i am told...

Dr J also thought is was fine to have it done at once if your a semi functional lymie.

I think if ur pretty sick breaking it uo into a few visits is probably a good think

DR J also said that every time u have a removal done u put ur body through shock. So is it better to go through shock 3-4 times or just once.

Good luck to all [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 964 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Don't know about "shock", but it is hard on the body, I agree.

Each filling=more vapor. More vapor=more sick

Less fillings done initially=less vapors being released which= less stress on the body, in theory.

7 fillings @ once for a functional lymie, not a big deal, agreed.

I am at 30%, as are a lot of people on here, so that's something to consider.

Nice and slow w/ time to allow the immune system to reset and the body to detox is a good approach for the more ill.

The dentist should test each time to see which filling is putting off the highest charge and extract that one before the others. If this is not done and the fillings are removed in the improper order the other fillings will absorb the charge and cause more complications.

In your case Paul, since they were all removed at once, this does not really apply.

Whichever manner or method or amount we choose to remove them in, I believe anyone w/ amalgams is putting themselves as unnecessary risk for complications and removing them will only result in better health.

Perhaps there will be a period of feeling worse, I cannot say for sure, but I do know that I want this poison out of my mouth and that if that is the price I have to pay, so be it.

Best

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

BTW- I was about 40-50% when i had it done.

In the 60% range now

I guess there is no real true/best way. there are a lot of good dentists out there out. Just like LLMD's they all have a different approach..

I wish you the best of luck....

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious if I know the DDS doing the work Derek (pm if you get a chance)? Having had the work done as well about 2 years ago. 3 fillings, 4 cavitations, tmj, one root canal retreat. I totally believe this is essential to getting well.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

I sent the PM Bob

--------------------

[email protected]

djf2005
Member # 11449

1st 2 came out this afternoon. (#2 & 3)

I was told they tested higher (charge on voltage meter) than any teeth he has seen in a long long time. This is good for me because he said it may actually help me a lot more than others he has seen to have them out.

I am tired, sore, and optimistic.

Ways to go, but 30% done now.

2 more visits to knock out, I will be waiting about a week and then re-accessing when to schedule the next appt.

Not feeling terrible, just weak and toxic initially but not as bad now.

Will report further after next visit most likely.

Best

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

nice job derek

your on your way to better health!

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

djf2005
Member # 11449

Thanks Paul, I think so too.

--------------------

[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

its just nice when there gone

everytime i was in the sauna i was like is this good for me or am i heating up the fillings and making my self more sick.

everytime i ate hot food i thought the same thing and so on....

I always wanted to rife and wouldnt with them in...still havent rifed but thats another story for another day..LOL

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Keep it going Derek!
Have you noticed any candida in your mouth?

djf2005
Member # 11449

Thanks.

No, no increased candida or anything, just overall feeling much more sluggish and toxic.

I've increased my chlorella and zeolites and trying to incorporate some other detox measures.

Any detox methods used when amalgams were being removed that can be suggested would be appreciated.

Thanks

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, it's typical to remove amalgams one quadrant at a time. Upper right, lower right, upper left, lower left.

And do the worst first--the fillings with the greatest charge, as Derek said above, would be done first.

I've also read that it's not a good idea to cross the center line of the body in a single appointment.

So, you wouldn't want to remove amalgams on the upper right and upper left on the same day.

But if you only had one filling on the upper left and one on the lower left, it might be convenient, dentally, to do both in one appointment.

The other thing I found helpful is to take vitamin C immediately after the amalgam removal appointment. Don't take it before, though, because it can interfere with the effectiveness of the dental anesthesia.

You might want to at least be muscle-tested for dental anesthesias. Epinephrine makes the shots longer-lasting, but some people are sensitive to it.

Glad mine is all done--6 years ago now, I think it was. Still need to get the one root canal tooth pulled some day.

Good luck to all.
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Microsilica
Up all minerals and trace minerals
Rule out or corect DNA dysregulations (Allergie Immun), because overall detoxification and metal detox is hampered or not happening at all; this is a major problem with most chronically ill/Lyme.

Avoid Vitamin C too close to chlorella.

After that, you should be on a roll with everything else. Pay attention to parasites and mold. Parasites are holding on to toxic metals.

Best wishes and take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Gigi-

Thanks for the thoughts and advice.

Microsilica- what is it specifically? I see its 150$ on biopure, how many doses is that and how often if it typically taken?

I will be doing a humaworm cleanse after I am all done w/ the fillings (parasites) and mold is something I am constantly aware of.

Thanks again

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I go about finding a biological dentist? To be honest, I have never heard of one.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

CAn find some here

http://www.mercury-free-dentist.com/default.html

http://mercuryfreedentists.com/

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Derek! - the microsilica comes with a very tiny spoon/scoop. It lasts quite a long time.

I usually take it just before bed. One scoop in grapefruit juice with a little flax seed oil. Others may take more.

Matrix minerals from biopure. I don't think there is a mineral not in there. Liquid is the way to go.

I know some of their stuff is pricey but usually lasts a long time and quality is certainly important when you are dealing with metal detox.

I'd rather pay the extra $ and know that it doesn't come from industrial sources.

Also, I've heard the theory as well about doing it in quadrants etc. Personal choice I think. My dentist felt that if I was up for it, better to go through it just once.

Same dentist as Steelbone and highly recommended by the Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Nano-

Thanks for the explanation and suggestions.

I think I will get some MS once I have the funds as well as some minerals. I was actually planning on getting some Matrix minerals a while ago and it keeps saying it is out of stock online...
If it's not showing avail. soon I guess I will get some NM trace minerals instead.

The quadrant theory is what my DDS seems to adhere to, we started w/ the upper right, will be doing the bottom right next, and finally the bottom left.

Hopefully the next 2 visits are a bit easier but it has to be done regardless.

Best

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is oil pulling?
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know of a bio-dentist (lyme friendly) in the Dallas, TX area?
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Google it.

Basically you swish oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for 10-15 minutes.

There are certain oils that should be used. i use sesame..

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've scheduled to have mine taken out on Feb17th

: )

This bio-dentist is great! Has dealt with Lyme patients before and is personal friends with Mr. Cowden himself.

When should I start chlorella?

I'm starting humaworm in 5 days lol

surely the last week of humaworm won't mess with the mercury removals.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Sounds good Cane. It should help.

I'd take chlorella from biopure.us

You could wait until a week or so before the removal and start taking 5 tabs 3x daily b4 meals to see how you do. Load before and after the removal.

You might want to pursue some type of metal removal program to add to what you are doing then for the future. Metal removal is a long term process.

Best

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks djf
djf2005
Member # 11449

No problem, you are doing things the right way off the bat, it'll save you a lot of pain and suffering down the road..

I waited for years to get mine out due to finances and just not placing it as a priority. It should have been, and it needs to be.

Metal toxicity is no joke, especially when we are so compromised.

Good luck, fill us all in on how it goes on this thread if you like.

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Will do. I'm just trying to cover EVERYTHING.

I have a goal to be HEALTHIER than I was before getting diagnosed with Lyme.

I figure... if Lyme is gonna steal a couple years of my life... I'm gonna come out on top and be healthier than I've ever been.

I want to be able to say... Lyme was a blessing in disguise (that sounds ridiculous to even think of right now)

But maybe in 5 years I'll truly feel what it's like to be naturally healthy and have my body fully in-sync.

[ 01-20-2010, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

djf2005
Member # 11449

That's a good outlook.

I believe this has all happened to each one of us for a specific reason, we have to be the one to figure that out.

I hope you do become healthier as the years pass.

It will fluctuate up and down, try not to get too discouraged on the downs.

Lyme is like one step forward two steps back (or feels like it) sometimes.

I too told myself the same thing and continue to do so, that I will be healthier, or at least as healthy/functional before this whole mess started.

Best

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, I had one very old large molar silver filling removed yesterday with a prep for a crown.

Today I feel like that darn semi ran over me again. I can't image having all that work done in one setting. OMG

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6405 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

I know Pam, It's been over a week since I had 2 done at once and I think it'll be another week before I go back for the 2nd visit.

No rush, best to allow your body time to detox and adjust.

Derek

--------------------

[email protected]

landerss
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landerss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my last two amalgams (upper and lower right sides) removed yesterday, and one is being replaced with a crown (temporary just put in). 24 hours later, I feel fine. Hoping I don't start feeling badly...

Took handful of chlorella before and after, and have been doing other metal detox stuff for past 6 months.

--------------------
Increasingly ill over past 10 yrs; treating since October '08.

Posts: 180 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement