LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does BRS (Bio-Resonance Scanning) really work?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does BRS (Bio-Resonance Scanning) really work?
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gwb (Gary, my husband) and I are at Dr. J's Center in KS. Gary has been treated here since last Monday.

Dr. J uses the BRS test in his exam and treatment (Dr. K uses ART in his exam and treatment).

I thought you'd find this interesting regarding Gary's BRS results.

After the BRS testing the doctor shared the BRS test results and order of priority of the top five areas of concern in Gary's body.

Following is priority number one:

#1 was Reproductive Organs. The doctor went on to share that the BRS results showed that Gary's body was deficient in testosterone, plus he shared that Gary's body would not be able to utilize testosterone that was given to him, so the doctor made Gary a homeopathic remedy that supports the reproductive organs.

In the medical history that Gary wrote, plus medical reports from Oklahoma, he shared nothing about having a testosterone deficiency (he is off the charts low). His urologist, plus a GP had him try testosterone creams, but they didn't work. Another doctor, endocrinologist, had him try shots, yes injections and still they didn't work. The doctors just told Gary that since it's not working, that's ok and dropped the matter.

However it bothered Gary a lot. He did research on the internet and learned the dangers of having low testosterone, specifically related to the heart. For the past 3-4 months he has been telling me that he was VERY concerned about having such low testosterone because of the relationship between testosterone and the bad effects on the heart (see PS below).

The BRS testing picked that up and was exactly information that Gary and I knew but that the doctor didn't know.

That's amazing!

The doctor is also giving him other homeopathic and herbal remedies to help with the other issues he's having.

We're seeing progress and are hope-filled once again.

You can follow Gary's experience at Dr. J's clinic. He is posting it under Medical Questions, gwb clinic adventure.

Rhonda

PS: Gary has been treated for Lyme for five years (although he's had it since 1994). Those of you who have been reading gwb's posts know that nothing has helped and he has been steadily going down hill. About six months ago he took a drastic turn for the worse and has lost over 75 pounds. He's been in and out of ERs (DUE TO HEART ISSUES--HEART RACING, IRREGULAR HEART BEAT AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

[ 01-16-2010, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent news. So many seem frightened + full of disbelief of methods that do not access chemicals.

This is sad + can stop progress with many individuals.

I admire you and your hubby for sharing this with us and am happy for the progress.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ott70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ott70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I enjoyed the BRS process more than ART. I, as a lot of others, have trouble wrapping my mind around the theology of it, but ART feels more archaic to me. My LLMD DO does ART on me currently.
Posts: 194 | From Colorado | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks like the next generation EDS. Let's hope more practitioners around the country adopt it so it becomes available to more people and can be utilized on a regular basis.
Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other similar testing methods include kinesiology and also electro-dermal scanning using different machines. And of course there is always the pendulum as another option.

All of these methods are based on energy or frequencies.

Hubby has tried just about all of these methods at one time or another.

My personal opinion is that these methods are beneficial for identifying areas of body dysfunctions and sometimes even the specific pathogens or toxins.

But I do feel that the person using the machine or technique is at least 50 % of the solution. By that I mean that the technique is only as good as the practitioner regarding both experience and intuition.

For example, just like with routine medicine, if the person doing electrodermal scanning does not test for something then it won't be found. Hubby had one person do some electro-dermal scanning that didn't find much until hubby asked them to check for infectious things. They were focusing on which systems in the body weren't functioning up to par and weren't trying to identify the cause.

As to treatment -- once the scan or whatever identifies a problem then the person is back to square one as to how to treat -- be it with medicine, herbals, supplements or whatever.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are curious about BRS then you will find a post (which is becoming a longer and longer post) interesting.

It is under medical, started by Tick Battler titled, "Why I am now beginning to believe in electrodermal diagnostic testing..."

Fascinating stuff.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but BRS seems based upon a different system and could be more accurate than EDS.
Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

eds, You probably know more about this than me.

Until a week ago, I had no idea what EDS, BRS or even ART really were (and the only one I had even heard of was ART). Even after reading about them, I can't say that I "get it".

It has just been in the past few days that I've even begun to wrap my mind around this whole concept of everything having frequencies and the significance of that related to possibilities of diagnosing and treating the body.

I must say that it makes sense to me after considering that everything is made up of atoms.

Beyond that, I see my husband's doctors using BRS and he's getting better and it's only been one week.

It is my prayer that these tools will continue to prove to be amazing tools in helping, not only Lyme patients but lots of hurting people in the US and around the world.

[ 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Gary's recent visit with Dr. J, Tuesday,March 2, more BRS testing done, resulting in remedies being changed accordingly.

Gary shares about that on his Hansa Center thread (FYI it's 3 pages long so far).

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/89968

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As to treatment -- once the scan or whatever identifies a problem then the person is back to square one as to how to treat -- be it with medicine, herbals, supplements or whatever."

This happily is not a back-to-square-one situation. If this type of energetic testing is done correctly, with regulation open, the remedial agent is found in the same manner by finding the mirror image of the same frequency of the identified problem.

In other words, the frequency of the identified problem will be identical to the anti-agent, the abx or the herb, the supplement and/ or the detox agent in case of toxic metals, any toxin. The two frequencies cancel each other out; or the frequency of the identified problem and the frequency of the solution to the problem cancel each other out.

This is the wonderful part about this type of testing. You should not be back to square one, if it is done right.

I am doing it all the time with my biotensor and with some learning and training it is doable by anyone. If I want to make sure, I have it tested sometime by people who do it professionally and pay for the service.

The same testing is repeated frequently, because the problem and the correcting agent will change frequently, or in same cases, remain the same for weeks or months.

The doctor has to clear him/herself and not put his toxin in the energy field of the patient. That is why often a healthy young person is used as the middle person. If I test my husband, since I am still metal toxic as he is, I keep the metal toxin frequency vial in my pocket to clear my own body before I start testing my husband.

Difficult to describe, but easy to understand if you have a chance observing someone doing it.

That is the beauty of energetic testing. We get the answers how to deal with the problem.

It should be the same with machines, though I prefer the flexibility of mind and the human touch by a doctor with eyes to look and hands to feel. When I was originally energy tested in 1997 by EAV, nobody could find Lyme because Lyme was not on the programmer's mind when he wrote the software.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Thank you, GiGi, for sharing that.

I agree with you the most amazing part is, as you say, "...the beauty of energetic testing. We get the answers how to deal with the problem."

Dr. J truly is a genius and an amazing person--he invented BRS! He credits it to God (I believe it.) How humble is that?!

Watching Dr. J do the BRS testing and then seeing how Gary has responded to the protocol, it works! We are thankful to Dr. J and God [Smile] that Gary is not back to square one.

There is lots of hope for people who are suffering--there is help! [woohoo]

PS: Gotta live up to my reputation and add a few graemlins from time to time. [lol]

[ 03-06-2010, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the F-Scan? Has anyone used it and does it work?

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
What about the F-Scan? Has anyone used it and does it work?

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

I just looked it up on google as I've never heard of it before. Sounds more in line with rife machines.

I'm gonna go post this link on the rife thread and see if anyone knows anything about it. Maybe Dan Berger has some info on it.

Looks interesting http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We gave up on F-scan 11 years ago! Good luck.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a shame that more doctors don't follow some of these treatments.

there are literally hundreds of lymies in texas who would drive within our state to get this kind of testing.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

randibear, sent you a PM
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people who have used, examined the F-Scan say it is flawed. I would not rely on it.

It is really difficult to do what it is supposed to do for various reasons. I consider it very experimental. Probably not for the average user, as it is not reliable enough.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the following article written by Dr. J. about BRS and why BRS versus EDS.

http://www.potentiation.net/DNAmonthly/May09.html

If you notice a good bit of the information talks about biophoton fields. It is these biophoton fields inside the body which need to be in balance. Homeopathy is a great method for creating a remedy to an inbalance.

Biophoton fields are the mechanism by which information travels from cell to cell. This is described in great detail by Professor Fritz Popp and now Dr. J. in Kansas. I guess Dr. J. in Kansas describes it as a crystaline matrix.

Energy medicine is entering into a new realm of connecting symptoms to solutions.

Great post daisyrlb, look forward to hearing how things progress. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

lymie_in_md, Great info! So glad you shared that. [Smile] Although the info is, well, let's just say not jargon that some of us are familiar with--me being at the top of the list, it is well worth reading.

Dr. J shares about this subject, too, in his book, "Beating Lyme Disease" and I made an attempt to "interpret" it via a word picture which I posted on gwb's "Hansa" thread January 21.

That post fits with what you share, so thought I'd repeat it here.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is such a long post. Good thing I'm going to break it up into Part 1 and Part 2. This is part 1.

I keep saying that I'm going to share about Gary's treatments--how they work, plus share about BRS--and I really want to do this. However, not being familiar with the subject matter or the scientific jargon makes it a challenge.

As I try to wrap my mind around it, a word picture comes to my mind. Since I'm just a "lay person" I'm not sure that the word picture is totally accurate (I'm sure it's not), but it is helping me to grasp these very difficult concepts better and I trust this helps you too. (For those in the know on this subject, please bear with me--even help us out. In addition, my word picture may change in the future as I understand these difficult concepts more clearly.

It is a fascinating subject and chapter 8 in Dr. J's book is where he explains it. Let me back up and say, I'm not yet finished with his book, but I'm finding it a straight forward, easy to understand read, with the exception of chapter 8.

Chapter 8 was first published in the peer-review scientific journal "Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine" in 2006 and titled, "Illuminated Physiology and the Medical Uses of Light." The Science and Application of BioResonance Scanning (TM) and Neurophotonic Therapy (TM). (TM = Trademark)

Hello--you still with me? [dizzy]

As I said, I'm going to break this down into two posts. This first post is on how the body functions. The second post, later, will focus on BRS specifically--as I figure out the wording.

My Word Picture:

The human body is like a country--a large country--such as the United States of America (USA).

The USA has a governing body in Washington DC, plus governing bodies in states and cities.

There are hospitals, businesses, churches, libraries, restaurants, garbage collecting and garbage dumping systems and on and on.

There is an almost unlimited highway system, criss crossing the USA from one end of the country to the other and in every direction.

The USA depends on electricity (energy) for EVERYTHING! In the cities/in the rural areas, in the remote areas, schools, hospitals, our homes, our laptops, GPSs, cell phones, microwave, TV, refrigerator, street lights, the list is ENDLESS. When the electricity goes off, when a transformer goes down, when a fuse blows in the house, it messes things up really bad. We had a terrible ice storm in Oklahoma 2008 and electricity was out all over the state (just a few pockets of populated areas weren't effected.) No heat, no cooking, no lights, no nothing. Businesses and restaurants closed down. Traffic lights out. You know what I mean. It lasted two weeks and longer in some areas.

And get this, here at the hotel where we are staying--one night the phones went out; another night the electricity went out (whew, fortunately our laptops automatically go to battery and we didn't lose anything we were typing). The electricity was back on within ten minutes but it effected the internet and there was no internet until the next day.

(This is off the point--but last Monday, in the middle of the night I heard water dripping, it woke me up. Sure enough water was dripping from upstairs through the ceiling and onto the floor. The phone wasn't working (again) so I raced down to the front desk. The gal went upstairs to the unit above us...and to make a long story short, ice had cracked some pipe. When the people above us used the water upstairs it leaked out of the pipe. OK my detour is over and back to my Word Picture.)

I remember two big companies that experienced problems in 2009--Microsoft Word and T-mobile (I'm sure there were others). Oh, yeah, I remember Google and also Facebook were offline not too long ago. It effected thousands and thousands, perhaps millions of people.

So my whole point is our body is like the United States of America. Our bodies are so vast and complicated, with so many systems, and so much going on, and how everything is connected, and how one thing effects other things. Can be for the good or can be for the bad. (Maybe "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but what happens in Washington DC effects all of us.)

And that is my picture of how it is with our human body!

So KEEPING THE ABOVE WORD PICTURE IN MIND read the rest of my explanation and Word Picture.

Light has no color. You may remember learning that in school. The colors we see are actually different lengths of lightwaves (photons). In school I remember the prism experiment: when the light comes in and goes through the prism, the prism changes the light into various lengths of lightwaves, and we see the colors in the rainbow it makes.

Everything is made of atoms. Everything! Including the human body. And guess what the glue is that holds all these atoms together? It's light! "Light is the glue that holds all the atomic particles and molecules together." (OK that last sentence is a direct quote from Dr. J's book.) Bottom line atoms are energy (remember the atom bomb?). Where there is energy there is frequencies. Hold onto that thought as you continue reading.

We cannot see atoms with the naked eye.

Our body is made up of atoms all joined together by the light "glue"*. It is like a light "freeway"--really more like a "super highway" and it's EVERYWHERE in our body (operating with all the complexities of our USA). It is creating messages, transmitting messages, and receiving information simultaneously (and my guess is at the speed of light literally).

When the light (energy/frequencies) "super highway" is traveling through our body with no interruptions--it's great, Kind of like speeding along at 5 PM, in the middle of "rush hour traffic", but there aren't yet any wrecks, no bridges down, or other problems so the "rush hour traffic" is moving along just fine. But when there is a traffic jam--traffic gets backed up rather quickly, or when there is a wreck, well, we know what happens.

And this is the same idea with the body. When there is a light "traffic jam" it causes a "backup", or when there is a light "wreck" it causes problems. When this happens--LIKE WHEN A PERSON GETS LYME DISEASE--we see the results when the LIGHT IS NOT FLOWING LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO. When this happens it causes frequencies that can be picked up by BRS testing.

That is enough for now. Whew. To be continued.

You all have a blessed day. Gary is doing good again today. We only have today and tomorrow left, then we'll be on our way back home. So, with his much clearer mind, he is organizing his questions for Dr. J today. Gary is a VERY curious guy and Dr. J is a VERY patient doctor.

You all have a blessed day,
Rhonda

PS: Truly we are "fearfully (awesomely) and wonderfully made" Psalm 139:14.

* Dr. J calls this network of the light in the body "this fiber optic network, otherwise known as the body's crystalline matrix". (I know I'm not really doing justice to Dr. J's chapter 8 scientific explanation which he presented to his peers, but it is the best illustration at this time, with the understanding that I have, that I could come up with.)

3/9/10 How quickly the time has gone by. I am still working on that Part 2 and hopefully will post it this week.

[ 03-09-2010, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A simpler explanation: our essense or spirit uses light to participate in a physical universe.

What professor Popp found is our bodies ability to absorb non-coherent light and make it coherent. Light has to be coherent in order to hold a message. The body can use that message to create cellular communication. Our essense is sooooo complicated like Rhonda's complicated view of the world, which needs an enomous amount of communication to manage all the functions of human body. Remember, our body's manage each activity at the molecular level, think how complicated that is. Light has to factor in because of the speed of information transfer.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Bob, [Smile] You are as awesome as your explanation, Thanks!

My husband says I can say what I need to in half the words. You've just confirmed, more than confirmed, his words! Guys. [Wink]

Now I'm [lol] Thank you for my endorphine fix today.

PS: I still like my word picture. Think I'll read it again, when I have the time. [Big Grin]

Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Bob, I'll try to make my explanation of BRS shorter. Can't promise. Hope I can count on you for your abbreviated rendition of my "book". [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement