LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Has anyone tried zeolite or any similar products?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone tried zeolite or any similar products?
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Specifically, I'd like to know if you've tried or heard of the product "Natural Cellular Defense"?

A local doctor has recommended that I try it along with my current treatment protocol. It is a product made of zeolite, supposed to remove heavy metals and toxins. I was told that it also has an anti-oxidant, antiviral, and immunmodulating effect. It also balances the pH level of the body.

I'm considering trying it but don't want to waste my money. And I really don't want to take any more supplements but if it helps then I should consider it.

Thanks

[ 01-29-2010, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: sammy ]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I changed the topic hoping that someone will speak up with their experience or opinion of zeolite and Natural Cellular Defense.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did ACZ Nano zeolite a few month back after i had my fillings replaced

i think it worked quit well

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 964 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Thanks steelbone [Smile]

Another question, does zeolite interact with any meds or supplements? I was told that it doesn't but I want to make sure.

sammy
Member # 13952

Wow, I guess it is not a very popular supplement.

Still open to hear all opinions.

massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is popular in some areas. I am not sure what to say. I used it but I probably did too much too quickly.

It is a network marketing group. Many seem to feel that is evil.

I stopped using it last summer + do have an unopened bottle left. If you are OK with me sending it I can get it to you at no charge.

Can sendit to PO Box or friend or whatever.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just currently started taking zeolite at the recommendation of my chiropractor. I will only do this one bottle and that's it.

Feeling pretty good otherwise with no other supps or abx. Largely symtpom free.

I am still rifing weekly.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't really find that it did much for me.

I would take it 4 hours away from any herbs or drugs just to be on the safe side. The Cowden protocol said to do it at night with some bedtime herbs but if it absorbs stuff - it seems like it would absorb anything.

I can't say for sure, though. There been things on Lymenet about adsorption vs. absorption... I called Allergy Research about their Nanotech Chitosan & they said not to take drugs or herbs/supplements for 4 hours on both sides of taking the chitosan.

Chitosan is kind of similar to zeolites but not exactly.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend gives it to her son who has Autism.
He started speaking after starting it (at age 4) so it does SOMETHING. Other than that, I haven't looked into it much.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did nothing for me from what I could tell. I tried a few bottles and then stopped since it didn't seem to help.

Terry

Posts: 6282 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy-

I assume you are talking about Waiora?

My mom swears by it, I am unsure how much they do for me.

I have used Wairora, NM zeolite and Zeolite HP, and ACZ nano all on/off and I can't see any definitive changes w/ or w/o them.

I do think they are all good products though, because others have reported success with them.

Derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keltyl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keltyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy....Hi! I used Zeolite when on the Cowden, but then I noticed no difference with anything.

My last appoint, he asked me to start the Zeolite again and a supp I used for awhile. Both are every 3rd night.

Sorry I can't be of more help, if I have great results, I'll let you know! LOL

Posts: 847 | From upstateNY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Thanks everybody!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement