LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Searching for a LL OB/GYN in Chester County, PA or any nearby area (DE, NJ, MD)...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Searching for a LL OB/GYN in Chester County, PA or any nearby area (DE, NJ, MD)...
Crissy
Member # 15630

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Crissy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] Hi there, I'm trying to help out one of our Lyme Patients.

She is in need of a Lyme Literate OB/GYN.

One who understands the disease, and is willing to listen to her needs.

She is engaged to be married, [kiss] and although she is not planning on becoming pregnant right away, she and her fiance are certain they want to have children of their own.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows of someone who could help her out I'm sure she would be eternally grateful. [bow]

She is looking for a L.L.OB/GYN in the Chester County, Pennsylvania or sorrounding areas.

I'm sure she would be willing to go out of her way to find the right Dr.

So maybe even in one of these areas:

Delaware County, Pennsylvania...

Lancaster County, Pennslyvania...

Northern Delaware...

Maryland...

New Jersey...

If you have any ideas or recommendations, please let me know and I can pass them along to her.

Post a reply...

PM me...

Or eMail me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

She sends her heartfelt thanks as well.
[kiss]
Take Care,

~Crissy~

[group hug]

--------------------
~CRISSY~

*~Mother ~ Wife ~ Medical Assistant ~ and ~ Future CNM ~ (Certified Nurse Midwife)~*

*~PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP IN TOUCH (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHO I AM~OR IF YOU DON'T...)~*

Posts: 3 | From Chester County & Lancater County, Pennsylvania | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crissy,

I think we have ONE Ob-Gyn LLMD in the entire Country.....that would be in Maryland (I'll PM you the info).

I'm thinking though, that most LLMDs could help her address the problems associated with pregnancy and Lyme Disease....does she see one now?

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crissy
Member # 15630

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Crissy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has been, with no help or support. [Roll Eyes]

It's so hard to find good LLMD let alone a LL OB/GYN!

Take Care,
[group hug]
~Crissy~

--------------------
~CRISSY~

*~Mother ~ Wife ~ Medical Assistant ~ and ~ Future CNM ~ (Certified Nurse Midwife)~*

*~PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP IN TOUCH (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHO I AM~OR IF YOU DON'T...)~*

Posts: 3 | From Chester County & Lancater County, Pennsylvania | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PinchotGail
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PinchotGail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then there must be 2 in the U.S. The other one I know of is in Langhorne PA.

I will send you the info. on a PM.

Gail

--------------------
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an
indomitable will ~ Gandhi

Posts: 562 | From Wellsville, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crissy,

make that 3 LL!ob/gynS

this one is in Texas and trained under Dr. Burrascano, NOW RETIRED!

if you want info, please private message me since the other 2 are CLOSER to patient! [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Email sent with information. Hope that this helps!!
Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLymeB3
Member # 17962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLymeB3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was the outcome here? What doc was recommended? Other women may benefit from this info, as well...
Posts: 5 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement