LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » NASCAR- Official LymeNet NASCAR site! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NASCAR- Official LymeNet NASCAR site!
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let the season begin!

[woohoo]

Several members here are going to play LymeNet Fantasy Racing Games to give us some excitment and fun... at "Lyme Speed".

Tonysgirl... Jay and Sheila... and myself are already making our lists and checking them twice.

Wanna play?

Rules, once we get them straight, will be posted here...

The Official LymeNet NASCAR site!

[Big Grin]

[ 17. March 2008, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Draba
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Draba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha. Nah. I'm afraid of cars [Big Grin] , but good luck!!!!!

Weeeeellll, maybe I'd play if you need more people [Eek!] [lol]

-Draba

--------------------
Really tired of being sick. Wanting to go to college and have a life. Really happy that I have a puppy.

Posts: 66 | From My room | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the 2 games and the rules-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jay's Game-

Each player picks 5 drivers from last seasons top 10, 4 drivers from last years 11th through 20th places, and 2 from the rest.

1 Jimmie Johnson
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Clint Bowyer
4 Matt Kenseth
5 Kyle Busch
6 Tony Stewart
7 Kurt Busch
8 Jeff Burton
9 Carl Edwards
10 Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Martin Truex Jr.
12 Denny Hamlin
13 Ryan Newman
14 Greg Biffle
15 Casey Mears
16 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
17 Jamie McMurray
18 Bobby Labonte
19 Kasey Kahne
20 Juan Montoya*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we should pick our last 2 drivers after the field is set.

After the race is official, we total up the points our drivers recieved from that race to determine weekly winner..and keep a total for a season-long winner.

Picks only need to be in before the green flag drops....a lot of Saturday night racing this season.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonysgirl Game

We just pick a driver and at the end of the season, the person with the most win's, top 5's etc will be our champ? It would require keeping track of the points though.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

My Daytona Picks!

[Big Grin]

Jimmie Johnson

Carl Edwards

Matt Kenseth

Kevin Harvick

Kyle Busch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denny Hamlin

Ryan Newman

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Kasey Kahne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Martin

Michael Waltrip

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Boogiddy, Boogiddy, Boogiddy...

LET'S GO RACING BOYS!!!

[Big Grin]

[ 15. February 2008, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

To see the line-up...

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2008/1/data/lineup.html

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

My season pick for Tonysgirl Game-

Since Mark Martin won't be in all of the races...

I pick-

Jimmy Johnson!

No.. Carl Edwards!

No!

Jr.

No!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! [Eek!]

Ok... I can do this...

Jimmy Johnson!

THAT is my final answer!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Daytona 500
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimmie Johnson

Jeff Gordon

Tony Stewart

Kevin Harvick

Kyle Busch

Denny Hamlin

Ryan Newman

Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Casey Mears

Mark Martin

Michael Waltrip

Those are my picks for Jay's contest

------------------------------------------

Dale Earnardt, Jr. will be my season-long choice for TonysGirl's contest

Let's have some fun

I will do all the math as far as a weekly winner (bragging rights for a week) and for a season-long winner...SUPER-DUPER bragging rights lol

Let's all hope for SAFE as well as exciting racing this season.

Best regards you guys (gals)

Your fellow NASCAR fan

Jay

PS

TC you have used one Denny Hamlin illegally, listing him twice..... and the CAUTION flag is waving before we even go green lmao (at me NOT you)

I am familiar with Lyme-fogged brain

You will want to pick another driver for one of your last two spots

PSS

Tincup, could you send me a PM..it is regarding a new screen name for me and my family. TYVM

--------------------
JayG

Posts: 42 | From North | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

[ 24. February 2008, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TC wrote,

quote:
I forgot to mention... when making my list each week... in the past when playing by myself... I wasn't allowed to put either Jeff or Tony because they always win.

Sooooooooooooooooooo... looks like YOU all have the advantage!!!

I agree, and so I have revised my picks to read;

Johnson

Kenseth

Burton

Harvick

Kyle Busch

Hamlin

Newman

Mears

Earnhardt, Jr.

Sorenson

Waltrip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And still little E for the season championship

regards to all and pray for a safe race

PS

I have been to Daytona have you TC?? I went during the off season and visited Daytona USA..

Really cool place

I have been to races at Bristol, Charlotte, Michigan, Joliet, Indy, and Talladega..

No edge there though

Small aside;

I have been to many of the racing shops as well TC.

The Petty Enterprises shop in Level Cross NC could not be any deeper into the woods...

Got me thinking...any of the younger Lymies really suffering hard symptomatically...

Might it be worth contacting Kyle and Patty Petty's Victory Junction Gang camp??

These are the two nicest people I have ever met and may be Lyme aware??

Just a random thought from a lymebrain

--------------------
JayG

Posts: 42 | From North | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if I actually do this, I'd have to WATCH the races??? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95660 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime-ade outta Lyme
Member # 14660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lime-ade outta Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, ansolutely not

just get the lineups and pick the drivers

the race results can be found on the w w w after they are run

Jay

--------------------
Moe

Posts: 5 | From Out Here | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

[ 24. February 2008, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

[ 24. February 2008, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 24. February 2008, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

The reason I came here to post... before I saw your poasts and got all excited again...

Duh me...

These are the deciding drivers, since our others are the same picks.

I have- Edwards, Kasey Kahne, Mark Martin

Jay has- Burton, Mears, Sorenson

So hold onto your hat and keep an eye on your three.

But Mark Martin for the win!

He SHOULD have had it last year. I can't believe what happened the last few seconds.. a bunch of wrecks... and they didn't call a caution!

And he KNOWS he should have had it.

And, true to life, he was such a gentleman about it all! It broke my heart!

So this should be HIS year for the Daytona 500!

He deserves it.

[Big Grin]

Yes, I am really quitting this time!

Good night!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

[ 24. February 2008, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonysgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I haven't been on but I haven't forgot.

Here are my pics for Jay's game;

1. Tony Stewart
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Carl Edwards
4. Kyle Busch
5. Matt Kenseth

1. Denny Hamlin
2. Juan Montoya

Posts: 157 | From connecticut | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonysgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

1. Tony Stewart
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Carl Edwards
4. Kyle Busch
5. Matt Kenseth

1. Denny Hamlin
2. Juan Montoya
3. Dale Jr.
4. Kasey Kahne

1. Elliott Sadler
2. Bobby Labonte

And of course, for my game, Tony's my guy!

Hey Tincup, If I get a chance, I will post some of my pics from 2006 when I was at Pocono with my sis and Uncle in Victory Lane. I have GREAT

Posts: 157 | From connecticut | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Hey Guys,

1. Tony Stewart
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Carl Edwards
4. Kyle Busch
5. Matt Kenseth

1. Denny Hamlin
2. Juan Montoya
3. Dale Jr.
4. Kasey Kahne

1. Elliott Sadler
2. Bobby Labonte

And of course, for my game, Tony's my guy!

Hey Tincup, If I get a chance, I will post some of my pics from 2006 when I was at Pocono with my sis and Uncle in Victory Lane.

ps If anybody has Directv, we have a free weekend for Nascar hotpass. Several drivers have their own channels starting on channel 790 with Tony.

Good Luck Everybody!

Tincup
Member # 5829

[ 24. February 2008, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Hi Tincup!

What a great race huh? Wish TS would have won, but next time. I actually didn't see the finish because we had a birthday dinner to go to tonight, so I caught it on speed channel.

My Uncle is a VP of a supermarket chain that sponsored the race at Pocono. We had tickets in the suites and we were in the garage area and got a personal tour. It was unbelievable. We met the track owner's family (who were very nice by the way) and they gave us a ride around the track a few hours before race time.

I will have to have my son or hubby help me with the pics as I am not that computer inclined and I don't know how to post stuff. We ended up in victory lane before the race, when they were doing driver introductions. We were standing on the cement steps that lead up to the podium area at Pocono when they began to introduce them. All of a sudden we were surrounded by drivers. I was standing next to Jeff Burton who was complaining to some guy I had never seen before that he wasn't feeling well and had a sinus headache. I looked across the cement sidewall, about 3 feet away and Kyle Busch was right in front of us. He was extremely nice, but very, very shy. We spoke to him because we actually got into see his trailer and the back up car they stored in it.

I also got to see my Tony about 6 feet away. He was standing there talking to Jimmie Johnson and someone else, I don't remember, but you will see it in the pics.

Anyway, It was a day I will never forget. It was like a Nascar lover's fantasy trip. I just spoke to my sister and we are going to see if our Uncle will be getting tickets for this year. The only problem is, my family wants to go and he can only get 2 tickets, if he can get them at all. Neither my sister or I want to give up going! I guess were a little selfish, but I love watching Tony race.

I will try and have my son or hubby add the pics in a day or two. I think Nascar is in California next week, but I am not sure.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
And I GUESS we gotta let tutu play also... or you know her.. she will cry all season long and think we don't love her.
[Razz]

Yes, I'm VERY sensitive!! [lol] [lol] [Razz]

Where's my crying mouse?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95660 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Oh.. and next week try to post your picks for the race BEFORE the green flag goes down!

Otherwise Jay will have to fine you $2,000.00 and 500 points!

HA!

[Big Grin]

[ 24. February 2008, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

gicuenitro
Member # 14704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gicuenitro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I too late to play? I just found the site and I am a huge Nascar fan(Mostly Ryan Newman Fan)! If its not too late...

1 Jimmie Johnson
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Matt Kenseth
4 Kyle Busch
5 Tony Stewart

------------------

1 Ryan Newman
2 Denny Hamlin
3 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4 Kasey Kahne

------------------

1 Mark Martin
2 Sam Hornish Jr.

------------------
Tonysgirl pick: 12 Ryan Newman! Go Ryan!

Awesome idea!
[woohoo]

Posts: 30 | From Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay & Sheila
Member # 14508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay & Sheila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Race day..............

Monsoon rains on top of 16 inches of snow on the ground

Jay wakes up to a flooded basement

D'oh!!!!!!!!

Tonysgirl;

1. Tony Stewart
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Carl Edwards
4. Kyle Busch
5. Matt Kenseth

1. Denny Hamlin
2. Juan Montoya
3. Dale Jr.
4. Kasey Kahne

1. Elliott Sadler
2. Bobby Labonte =1354

Tincup;

Jimmie Johnson

Carl Edwards

Matt Kenseth

Kevin Harvick

Kyle Busch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denny Hamlin

Ryan Newman

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Kasey Kahne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Martin

Michael Waltrip =1299

Jay;

Johnson

Kenseth

Burton

Harvick

Kyle Busch

Hamlin

Newman

Mears

Earnhardt, Jr.

Sorenson

Waltrip =1313

gicuenitro;

1 Jimmie Johnson
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Matt Kenseth
4 Kyle Busch
5 Tony Stewart

------------------

1 Ryan Newman
2 Denny Hamlin
3 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4 Kasey Kahne

------------------

1 Mark Martin
2 Sam Hornish Jr. =1330

I'll get back to you all later

Very busy here

Jay

PS

Nice win this week tonysgirl

--------------------
Us

Posts: 28 | From Mars and Venus | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dodge!!!

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tonysgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jay for counting and congratulating on my win for this week! Cool! Also, I don't believe I ever said thanks for wishing my a happy birthday, sorry about that!

Just so I am clear on this, we pick our top 5 and 4 out of the race line up or by the point standings?

Also Jay, do you mind keeping track of the points each week? It may get to be a pain after awhile. I could probably figure it out if you want me to take over at some point, just let me know. TG.

PS By the way, I was really hoping Tony was getting the haircut this week, I am not liking the hairdo...

JayG
Member # 14594

I do not mind keeping the running score at all.

Just a thought about the choices we are making out of the top 10 and second 10 etc.

In my opinion we can use last years finishing points for maybe the first 8 weeks or maybe until the all-star race??

All opinions are welcome.

Things like what happened today at California for example, with qualifying being rained out, so they line up based on last years points.

I think they only do that for the first five weeks in the case of rain, or weather.

Anyhow, my picks for this week;

Johnson
Kenseth
Busch
Busch
Edwards

Hamlin
Biffle
Earnhardt
McMurray

Gilliland
Kvapil

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it

Jay

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jay and yes to all-star break! Congratulations TG! And welcome Gic!

[Big Grin]

MY picks:

Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick

Martin Truex, Jr.
Denny Hamlin
Ryan Newman
Casey Mears

Mark Martin
Michael Waltrip

[Big Grin]

A safe day to all and NO rain please!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Jay.. sorry about basement! Stay dry.. or try!

[Big Grin]

Here are the points...

TG 1354

Gic 1330

Jay 1313

TC 1299

[Big Grin]

And yes, I kinda noticed I was at the bottom of the list. Somebody's gotta be there!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

What happened to Tonysgirl?

What happened to the race?

I muted for one minute or so.. and it was gone! After all that waiting in the rain!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Jay & Sheila
Member # 14508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay & Sheila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we're going back green at midnight your time.

I don't know where our racing game buddies are

Vroom Vroom

thanks for the basement encouragement TC..it sounds like just after they say; Gentlemen, start your engines, in my house.

12 huge fans to dry it out, and two very large dehumidifiers with the basement being "encapsulated" to keep the bacteriacide odor down there and to keep a negative pressure...Oy

lets go back to green guys

JayG

--------------------
Us

Posts: 28 | From Mars and Venus | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Just noted...

Race set for 1 p.m. ET Monday, N'wide event to follow.

[Big Grin]

Whew... Thought I'd missed it after seeing your post! I best get to bed so I'll be up in time to watch!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Icon 6 posted      Profile for tonysgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on, a busy weekend and I had problems with my ISP.

Ok, here are my picks;

Stewart
Johnson
Gordon
Busch
Busch

Sorry to hear about your basement Jay. We just got an estimate to have a french drain and pump put in our basement for water problems.

Hamlin
Kahne
Earnhardt
Newman

Sadler
Labonte

just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really thought by now I would read Tincup saying"I wanna drive,,,I wanna drive!!"

I always thought I would have been good at THAT in my former healthy life. Could ALWAYS handle 4 wheels like no other.

Eor instance,,,took some lady home late at night,,,half mile from home I wake up slideing sideways down the ditch in the grass,,,fell asleep.

Calm as a cucumber I wake up and didnt panic by pulling it back too fast which would have been a certain roll in progress.

Gently turned it into the skid and brought it back safely on the pavement and continued home. Next morning my dad wakes me up says where and what were YOU doing last night??

There was grass stuck(alot of it too) between the tires and rims!!!

Another time had a car with real knobby pickup mud and snows in an arrow pattern(big tires). Snow bank skidded me into the ditch area where I should have been 'stuck',

I just leaned into the gas and we came shooting out of there and right back on the road and away we went. That car was a 'go anywhere car'.

Like the time we were traveling down country gravel road to go see neighbor for some reason ,,,during a 200 yard snow bank where the snow was plowed up 6-10 FEET on both sides it was like driving in a tunnel.

We get ALOT of winter wind out here on the plains. That cut was full of snow up to the hood ornament in places,bumper and over everywhere.

Dad says you might as well stop,,,your stuck,,,"NOT YET I aint!!" broke all those snow banks in there at about 25 mph and popped out other side. Dad says 'I never saw anything like it!!'

Another time I was driving my new hot Camero (69 Z-28)right out of high school. Spring time jollies and thought I have never opened this thing wide open yet.

So in slightly rolling hills on 2 lane road I opened her up, but good. Estimated at 145mph. So squirrelly that you could feel the front end floating off the ground MOST of the time.

As I was going down hill and gained the last bit of mph the windsheild wipers were creeping up the windsheild on their own,,,too much wind to stay down.

Now the scarey part. saw this little old couple ahead of me taking eggs and cream to town,,,took me most of a half mile to inch her over to other lane and about half a mile back in my lane.

They were traveling probably 40-50 mph just putting along,,,when I went right by screaming for all shes worth right at a 100mph faster than they were going.

I had NO time to look in the mirror to see there faces about then,,,I was holding on for dear life.

Then I deecided I wasnt really in that big of hurry and backed out of the throttle and crusied on. besides what would I do if someone was coming while I was going that fast,,,no where to go,couldnt stop or slow down THAT fast!!

friend in college said a girl bought his hot Camero and was airing it out. Said there was a rock dropped on the road from someplace,,,maybe an ice chunk off a truck.

She lost it!! Anyway there wasnt a piece big enough of the whole car you couldnt put in a wheelbarrow!!(including her)And couldnt stick in an old fashion suitcase.

YOU really need nerves of steel to go that fast and like these guys,once you lose it your along for the ride!!

Anyway I always wanted to do that,,,dont know IF I could have,or been good AT it!!But fun trying!!

I dont get the racing here, not my regular channels of ABC, NBC or CBS so I miss it. The sounds of those high reving engines are priceless.

Wonder what they sound like from INSIDE the car??

Its always excitting like bull riding and rodeo!!

All tv thinks is good is ice skating and snow boarding.

Happy racing folks,,,keep your motor reving!!like --just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

If Mark Martin couldn't make it to the front.. having Carl Edwards and Jimmy Johnson is GREAT!

Way to GO!!!

[Big Grin]

Looks like I have 6 of the top 10 drivers! How many points did I get Jay? Did I get out of last place?

Jimmy Johnson-2
Matt Kenseth-5
Kyle Busch-4
Carl Edwards- 1
Kevin Harvick-8

Martin Truex, Jr.-6
Denny Hamlin-41
Ryan Newman-10
Casey Mears-42

Mark Martin-16
Michael Waltrip-28

[Big Grin]

Of course after hearing that story.. I should have bet on Just Don!!! He is ALWAYS a winner in MY book!

Let's go racing boys!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

That was some good pickin' there TC..

I added us all out to be as follows;

Tincup 1402

Tonysgirl 1329

Jay 1294

Gic DNP

Tincup comes away from California with the bragging rights for the week.

She has also vaulted to the top of the point standings for the season.

Tincup 2701

Tonysgirl 2683

Jay 2607

Gic 1330

Gotta run

I was enwrapped, I mean I was sorta holding on to an imaginary dashboard while reading Justdons post

Hope I can talk at you all later.

It's on to Las Vegas so hold on to your wallets

Best of health to all

Jay

--------------------
JayG

gicuenitro
Member # 14704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gicuenitro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, I thought my initial picks were for the season.

Darn lyme.

Ill be back next week lookout! ;]

Posts: 30 | From Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayG
Member # 14594

Okay Gicuenitro IMHO I think we can excuse the Lyme-fog....

and give you the points for those drivers you had chosen the week earlier...

which add up to.......1335

new standings to read, as long as the rest of the contestants are cool with using your first weeks picks for the second race,

Tincup 2701

Tonysgirl 2683

Gicuenitro 2665

and last, down a cylinder and showing cords on my right side tires is

Jay 2607

See you all soon.

Hope this post finds all of you feeling well today.

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

woo hoo! From last place to first! Hot dang!

[Big Grin]

Thanks for adding up the points, Jay. AND for making ME have the most points! BTW- The cash is in your mail box in an unmarked envelope.

[lol]

I actually think we all should get bonus points for trying to follow the bits and pieces of the races.... day and night.... for three days! Was that tiresome or what?

But they finally got 'er done... no one was hurt badly... and we all had fun too!

Hope you all will have a great week! See you at the races!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

I am posting the main list and rules here so we can see them easier.

[Big Grin]

Jay's Game-

Each player picks 5 drivers from last seasons top 10, 4 drivers from last years 11th through 20th places, and 2 from the rest.

1 Jimmie Johnson
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Clint Bowyer
4 Matt Kenseth
5 Kyle Busch
6 Tony Stewart
7 Kurt Busch
8 Jeff Burton
9 Carl Edwards
10 Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Martin Truex Jr.
12 Denny Hamlin
13 Ryan Newman
14 Greg Biffle
15 Casey Mears
16 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
17 Jamie McMurray
18 Bobby Labonte
19 Kasey Kahne
20 Juan Montoya*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we should pick our last 2 drivers after the field is set.

After the race is official, we total up the points our drivers recieved from that race to determine weekly winner..and keep a total for a season-long winner.

Picks only need to be in before the green flag drops....a lot of Saturday night racing this season.

Tonysgirl Game

We just pick a driver and at the end of the season, the person with the most win's, top 5's etc will be our champ? It would require keeping track of the points though.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

You'd think I was getting ready to perform brain surgery as much thinking as I'm doing! But it's done! Las Vegas...

[Big Grin]

Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Clint Bowyer
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martin Truex Jr.
Ryan Newman
Greg Biffle
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Martin
David Ragan

Let's go racing boys!

[Big Grin]

[ 02. March 2008, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

gicuenitro
Member # 14704

Thanks jay! I will make sure and post a new pick list every week I hope. :] Vegas picks.....

Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards

Casey Mears
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Martin Truex Jr.
Greg Biffle

Mark Martin
Elliot Sadler

JayG
Member # 14594

Here we go....

I have a lot of ground to make up

Viva Las Vegas!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Johnson
Kenseth
Busch
Busch
Edwards

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Truex, Jr.
Earnhardt, Jr.
The Biff
Hamlin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark Martin
Brian Vickers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Until that day,

JayG

[ 02. March 2008, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: JayG ]

--------------------
JayG

JayG
Member # 14594

I do NOT like being the wet blanket rule type guy

Tincup, I think Kurt Busch can only be used in an "A" group?

I hope you see this before they go green

If not, it's all good anyhow.

Good racing all

Jay

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

#%&*%(*

That is why I don't try to do brain surgery.

THANK YOU! Please know I don't do that on purpose. This is actually hard for me to do... as are numbers.. so PLEASE point out any mistakes.

I do appreciate it!!!

ALWAYS check me!!!

I'll change it now. Good luck to all of you!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Real quickly for the week

Tincup 1482

Gicuenitro 1425

Jay 1389

Tonysgirl 1185*

Tonysgirls picks are the same as from California as I didn't see any for Las Vegas

Gotta run

Great picks again you guys

Will be back later to get the running year tally [Cool]

Good health to all

Jay

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Thanks Jay for doing the math!

Hope you enjoyed the race too! And hope all is ok with you and yours!

[Big Grin]

Yes, I know... I am still ahead. hehehe But I know it can change any moment.

[Razz]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Okay gang, here we go;

The *official* standings for the season-long competition for the Lymenet Nascar fantsy racing are as follows.....

Tincup won last weeks Las Vegas weekly contest with 1482 points. Congrats young lady, two weeks in a row!!!

And you do it without Tony or Jeff!!

Tincup 4183

Gicuenitro 4090

JayG 3996

Tonysgirl 3868

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On to Atlanta we go

My team for this week is as follows (at least until I edit it, lol )

Johnson

Edwards

Kyle Busch

Jeff Burton (love to see him have a great run)

Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dale Jr.

Truex, Jr.

The Biff

Kahne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Martin >>>>> of course

David Ragan

############################################

Good luck you guys.

Let's pray for a safe race and fun for the drivers and teams.

I so love the races......

**Special PS**

I just read that you had a death in the family Tin.

Sheila and I are praying for you, and sending good thoughts to you and yours during your time of sadness and mourning. ((Tincup))

Until that day

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Thanks again Jay! Until I come to my senses and edit this tomorrow... I can't believe Jimmie Johnson is NOT on my list! I have NEVER done that before!

[Eek!]

And yes.. I love the races too! I just wish they all could win!

Good luck tomorrow!

[Big Grin]

Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Jeff Burton
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick

Ryan Newman
Jamie McMurray
Bobby Labonte
Kasey Kahne

Mark Martin
David Ragan

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Hi Guys,

Ok, here's my picks for this week:

Tony Stewart
Jimmie Johnson
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth

Denny Hamlin
Dale Jr.
Ryan Newman
Juan Montoya

Elliott Sadler
Kurt Busch

I hope it is ok for me to use Kurt Busch for my last set. I believe the rules said to pick the last two after the field is set. If it's not ok, let me know! Good Luck Everyone, let's go racin' boys!

Tina

PS Sorry to hear about the death in your family TC....

JayG
Member # 14594

I think our last two picks are two of the drivers in the field who were not in the top 10 or second ten last season.

that is until the all-star break when we will be switching to this years points to pick our brave drivers.

So you can only pick a top-tenner from last year for one your 5 here, and a second-tenner for one of your 4 drivers here, and anyone else in the field to round out your 11 driver team.

Until that day,

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Gotta laugh!

At least I am not the only one Jay is catching giving names wrong! HA! I've been scolded 2 times now TG.. so it's your turn!

And thanks TG.. appreciate it.

Now let's go boogitty boogity boogity...

Boys!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Thanks Jay and Shelia.

[group hug]

They just said the most famous words in motor sports... so do I put Jimmie back on my list or leave him off?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, no, yes, no?

NO. I am going for points.. NOT who I want to win. Gotta get out of that mode.

I'll be a nervous wreck all day now. Big mistake?

[confused]

You'll hear me hollering... either way I guess!

[Big Grin]

Have fun everyone!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

NICE RACE! Go Kyle!

And how about that Toyota.. coming in 1st and 2nd! First time in over 50 years a foreign car wins! WOW!!! And with Kyle doing it.. beating the record for the youngest driver to win Atlanta.

Can you believe he isn't even 22 years old yet?

I had fun!

Congrat TG... your man was up there again! I still think he needs to be more positive though.

[lol]

Exiting the car at the finish and not thanking and cheering his crew for getting 2nd place... and instead grumbling about Goodyear tires.. and what he said about them.. oooo eeeeee! HA!

Me tinks Joe Gibbs and others MAY have a word with him about it. Ya think?

[Big Grin]

And I am estimating here... but I do believe Jay has taken the lead! A HUGE win for him!!!

Go Jay, GO! But I'll wait for the "official results!

Looks like next Sunday we will be in Bristol... and then the following Sunday is Easter- so no race.

Nice being with you all during the race!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Okay gang, another week of racing is in the books and our little contest was very close this week.

My math shows Tonysgirl winning the week @ Atlanta, with an evil stare her only penalty for having an illegal driver. [Big Grin] [Wink]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tonysgirl 1361

JayG 1357

Gicuenitro 1341* last weeks picks

Tincup 1236

Congrats Tonysgirl, Tincup is hard to top in these weekly contests!!!!!!

It's on to the Bullring aka Bristol, Tennessee.

Season-long standings are as follows;

Gicuenitro 5431

Tincup 5419

JayG 5353

Tonysgirl 5229

Really close and a lot of fun.

So busy with DW Sheila recovering, which means bad herxing in her case. She has taken to working at home only. A real trooper.

The carpenters are coming today to start rebuilding our basement [woohoo] , very important as that's where the best TV for race watching is located (fortunately undamaged by the rising waters).

Anyhows, I hope you are all healthier and happier today than you were yesterday.

Maybe someday I'll meet one or two of you in a Saturday evening chat.

Until that day,

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Jay! Thanks once again for doing the math! We are quite close! Changing all the time!

I'm looking forward to your basement getting done! Sounds good!

Please send Shelia our best. Hope she is doing much better soon!

Let us know... ok?

See you soon!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Johnson

Harvick

Kyle Busch

Burton

Bowyer

++++++++++++++++++++

Earnhardt, Jr.

Truex, Jr.

Hamlin

Kahne

++++++++++++++++++++++

Reutimann

Almirola

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

See ya soon.

Fresh out of spoons.

Please grade my paper

Until that day

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Good to see you Jay! Good luck today!

And may all the drivers be safe and have fun... even on Tony's favorite Goodyear tires.

I have this feeling about Bobby Labonte today.. but I didn't put him on the list. Mistake? Eh?

And my hat is off to Dale Jarrett. May he have a perfect day! And many more!

[Big Grin]

Let's go racing boys!

EDIT!!!

TC picks- edited 2:00 PM- LymeNet down... can't change... race hasn't started. Ok.. up again?

Harvick
Clint Bowyer
Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kahne
Denny Hamlin
Ryan Newman
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Ragan
David Reutimann

[Big Grin]

[ 16. March 2008, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tonysgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't yell for being late, I don't know anything about this week's lineup so I am going blind on this one.

Stewart
J Gordon
Kenseth
Johnson
Kurt Busch

Newman
Dale Jr
Hamlin
J Burton

Truex
Montoya

How are you guys referencing last year's list? Are you using the one you first posted at the beginning Jay? I will check and fix my last two picks if I can't use them. I don't want the evil stare. TG

tonysgirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11202

Ok, I think I understand this. The last two need to be picked once the field is set from #'s 21 -42. Is that correct? Ok then, so I won't be cheating, I should be able to use Montoya and Sorensen as my final two. Let me know if this is correct.

Since I haven't seen the race at all yet, or know nothing of it, I just looked at Nascar.com and saw Tony is leading! Woo Hoo!

Good Luck Everybody! Except for you TC, you're drafting a little too close in points for my liking........ Ha Ha! TG.

JayG
Member # 14594

Pretty exciting last few miles at the bullring, eh??

Too bad Dale Jarrett didn't have a better day ..darn flat tire got him behind early in the race.

But the fellas gave us an exciting finish as usual.

The results would be as follows;

JayG 1591 [woohoo]

Tonysgirl 1442

Tincup 1434

Gicuenitro* 1263* last weeks drivers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Year to date points my fellow race-chasers;

JayG 6944

Tincup 6853

Gicuenitro 6694

Tonysgirl 6671

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok everyone, have a great Easter weekend off from racing.

Good health, and prayers to you and your families as well.

Until that day,

JayG

PS

Tincup, I tried to make a cogent post in activism, if'n it even belongs there.

I will be busy in the next few weeks collecting businesses for your Business/Organization/Company project. Best of luck to you in that process.

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Woo hoo for Jay! He's on top!!!

[woohoo]

And it WAS a good race.. which I will say BEFORE TG gets here! Darn those tires, eh?

Thanks for doing the points so quickly too, Jay! My goodness, you must still be in race mode!

And thanks for working on getting businesses too for the bill! Perfect!!!

Please all... have a safe and Happy Easter weekend. You and yours...

See you in a couple weeks!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Let's go racing boys.

Long time, no see, you all!

[Big Grin]

Every time I bet on McMurray he goes out or has some freak thing happen and doesn't do well. I have faith in him.. it just seems he doesn't do well the times I've bet he would.

With reluctance I am putting him on my list this week.. but let it be a warning to him. If I don't see top notch results this week.. he is outta here as far as my bets go. Tough, ain't I? HA!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the races.

Good luck!

[Big Grin]

Jimmie Johnson

Matt Kenseth

Kyle Busch

Carl Edwards

Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denny Hamlin

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Jamie McMurray

Kasey Kahne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Regan

Aric Almirola

````````````````````````````````````````````

I like to see the rookies win. And how about Chrissy Wallace today in that truck.

She did a great job!

Gentlemen.... START YOUR ENGINES!

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm....

[woohoo]

And I'll miss Mark Martin.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

You are right, a week off makes it seem like the last race was so long ago

I will not be adding the 26 car to my line-up but hope for a very successful day for him and that team

My picks for this week will be;

Johnson

Busch

Busch

Harvick

Bowyer
++++++++++++++

Earnhardt

Biffle

Hamlin

Newman
++++++++++++++

Almirola

Kvapil

+++++++++++++++

Let's have fun watching a good and safe race

It doesn't seem right to be running a NASCAR race without a Petty in the field?

I hope they can turn things around

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Stripman
Member # 14932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stripman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-gicuenitro having lymie probelems with my laptop so im sending it from my fathers name.

this weeks pics\\

jeff gordon
denny hamlin
jimmie johnson
kyle busch
tony stewart

Ryan Newman
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Greg Biffle
Jamie Mcmurray

ehh wthat the heck
jj yaley
michael waltrip

--------------------
-Helping My Lymie Son. Right now:
-Using I.V Rocephrin? & Love Haha

Posts: 12 | From Colorado...All over though. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayG
Member # 14594

Early returns have the week reading thusly;

Gicuenitro 1385

Tincup 1323

Jay 1244

I need to go back to get Tonysgirl's last race picks and get those points for her

Nice racing and I'll get back to you all later

Until that day

JayG

--------------------
JayG

JayG
Member # 14594

OK here are the latest standings, with all of the precincts heard from, all the challenges withstood, all of the disenfranchised heard from and all of the dangling chads undangled.

I used Tonysgirl's last posted line-up from the last race to gather her points...and voila!, a winner is she.

Tonysgirl 1482

Gicuenitro 1385

Tincup 1323

JayG 1244

Drumroll please.............
New year-to-date standings;

JayG 8188

Tincup 8176

Tonysgirl 8153

Gicuenitro 8079

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Close racing there boys and girls.

Wouldn't it be cool to see the young Chrissy Wallace racing in a cup ride in the next few years?

Very impressive to finish a truck race on the lead lap at Martinsville with all of those maniacs in that division (lol).

Oftentimes the truck races are better than the Cup races.

Git yer 10 gallon hat and pointy boots out people, on to Texas we go!!

Anyone is free at any time to check on my math, I would actually welcome it...hah!! [dizzy]

Until that day,

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

Jay is on top again this week! Congratulations! You know how to pick 'em for sure!

[woohoo]

Yes, nice race!!! The Martinsville track is lots of fun. I had to laugh at Carl Edwards when he said he hasn't had this much fun before.

And as for family involvement.. one reason I am drawn to Edwards is he respects his mother, who has been instramental to him along the way get to where he is now.

I see a lot of family involvement on the tracks ..... which is the way it should be. And I can't imagine how hard it is for a mom to watch her child speeding down the road at 200 miles an hour, riding 2 feet from others bumpers and pushing others around on the track like they do.

[Eek!]

My heart couldn't handle it.

Jay said..

"Wouldn't it be cool to see the young Chrissy Wallace racing in a cup ride in the next few years?"

Absolutely! Poor thing said she doesn't have many "female" fans yet. I think she just hasn't heard from them yet. I think they said she is only 19 years old!

And cute as a dickens she was when her daddy... who is also her spotter.. was calling her "honey" and telling her what to do... and she was replying, "I'm TRYING Daddy!"

[Big Grin]

DW was right.. you don't hear that kinda stuff on the radio too often! HA!

Think I'll go to the lake now and get me some alligator boots for the walk across Texas!

C-ya there! Unless of course the gators have other ideas!

Thanks Jay for doing the math... much appreciated!

Till next week.. stay safe all.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Good morning NASCAR fans...

Carl Edwards
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Jeff Burton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Ryan Newman
Kasey Kahne
Denny Hamlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Ragan
David Reutimann

Be safe and have fun!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Here is the current list so you don't have to flip back and forth to see it.

````````````````````````````````````````````````

1 Jimmie Johnson
2 Jeff Gordon
3 Clint Bowyer
4 Matt Kenseth
5 Kyle Busch
6 Tony Stewart
7 Kurt Busch
8 Jeff Burton
9 Carl Edwards
10 Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Martin Truex Jr.
12 Denny Hamlin
13 Ryan Newman
14 Greg Biffle
15 Casey Mears
16 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
17 Jamie McMurray
18 Bobby Labonte
19 Kasey Kahne
20 Juan Montoya*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We should pick our last 2 drivers after the field is set.

```````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````
[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Question Jay...

When do we get to the "pick anyone" from the group point?

And good luck to everyone today!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

JayG
Member # 14594

Tin, I thought the pick anyone from the group point would be after the field is set and we know who is making the race and who is packing up thier stuff and going home.

That is any two of the remaining drivers in the field that are NOT in the top 20 from last year; that is until we revert to this years top 20 after the all-star race in Charlotte.

I hate rules [Eek!] [bonk] [confused] [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [cussing] [Wink]

For this week I will go with.....

Johnson

Edwards

Kyle Busch

Kenseth

Burton

+++++++++++++++++++++

Earnhardt, Jr.

Hamlin

The Biff

Helloooo Newman

++++++++++++++++++++++

Reutimann

Ragan

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't believe I don't have the "old man" Martin in my line-up.

Oh well, that's what makes this stuff fun I guess.

I hope I answered the correct question correctly at the beginning of the post.

Have fun and have a great race...GOOOOOOO Cubbies!!!!!!!!

So, Until that day,

JayG

--------------------
JayG

Tincup
Member # 5829

YOU ALL know Martin would have been on my list had I seen his name in the line up last week.

I don't think it was there... possible Almandinger or someone else??.... cause I looked THREE times!!!

Sooooooooooooo.. in fairness... I REALLY think I should have him count in place of the last one on my list.

What say you?

I need an official NASCAR/LymeNet decission here.

[Big Grin]

This week... and get the STINKING YANKEES OFF THE TV and put NASCAR back on!!! What are they doing???

[Eek!]

Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Denny Hamlin
Ryan Newman
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Kasey Kahne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Martin!!!!
Elliott Saddler

You all doing ok?

Let's go racing boys....

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Uggggggggg...

What? I get 2 points this week?

HA! I'd be surprised if I got that many!

Where are you guys? Hope you remembered it was a Saturday race this week... not Sunday!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement