LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 5/18-23 (I could use your prayers)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought 5/18-23 (I could use your prayers)
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today my thoughts are on God and His people.

I could use your prayers. It says in James 4:2b,"You do not have, because you do not ask."

So I ask you to pray for me.

The last few days I have been tired, today REALLY tired (among other things). Please pray that God touch my body and give me physical strength and healing.

Do you have a prayer need you want to share?

Let's pray for one another and thank God for the results. After all, God does answer prayer!!!

[group hug]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've REALLY been missing you!!! I was about to post "Where's Daisy?" today.. but you beat me to it!!

YES! I'll pray for you!!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95430 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MorningSong
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorningSong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Daisy,

Just wanted to let you know I will be praying for you, and that God will bring health, healing, and strength.

You are in my continued prayers,

Hugs,
Morningsong

Posts: 515 | From In His Loving Care | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, Thank you for praying for me. (25K+ posts and notice when one is missing.) Thank you for your concern.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Morningsong, so good to see you here! I receive your prayers for health, healing and strength. You know you're in my continued prayers, too.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been missing you for DAYS now! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 95430 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy,

I will definitely pray for you. You are a wonderful person and I missed you too.

May God lay his healing hands upon you.

[group hug]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Daisy, I am praying for you. I also noticed you missing. Before you know it, you will be doing cart-wheels. [group hug]

Diane

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, thanks for your kind thoughts. You are so special to me. I know you're praying and God has his healing hands on me, even as I type, in answer to your prayers. I know it. You have a blessed day.

[group hug] is good!!!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Diane, I like your praying Graemlin O-M-Goodness!! Thank you for praying.

Yes, cart-wheels, I can picture me doing them now. [lol] Won't be long...AMEN!!

Jesus words, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24 NIV

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

"Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you." 1 Peter 5:7 TLB
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

"God feeds the birds because they are of value to Him. He made them and they live for His glory. Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?" Luke 12:24 NKJV
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy... please explain the last sentence.

Religion has always intrigued me, but I don't understand the verses in the bible.

Thanks

diane

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I love that one about the birds!!

Diane... I want to hear what daisy says, but basically this is just saying that if God takes such good care of the birds, then won't He surely take even better care of YOU?

The birds are of great value to Him... so YOU are even MORE important!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks daisy! I loved both of the scriptures from 5/19 and 5/20.

In a world where we often need constant encouragement, it is refreshing to read the scriptures you post....it's almost like a little surprise everyday!!

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

"MDW005" Diane, Thanks for posting above. Thanks for the inquiry. Lymetoo did a great job of responding. What Lymetoo shares IS what the verse means.

This is probably going to be one of my longer posts on "God Thought". Hey, you get me sharing about my God and this is what happens. [Big Grin]

May God use my story to help you realize just how precious you are to Him, and how loved you are by Him. Yes, more valuable to him than birds.

I enjoy God's creation, and birds are special to me because I have a sister who died of a massive heart attack in 2004. She was only 42 and it was so unexpected. My sister's name is Robin. Of course, every time I see a Robin bird I can't help but think of her.

In general, I've enjoyed watching birds. I used to have many bird feeders--since Lyme I put them away, maybe I'll get them out again sometime. I used to love watching the birds eat.

So many different kinds of birds. So many different colors. Some are really crazy looking, others beautiful colors, majestic even (God is so creative!!)

Also, the way birds interact with each other is funny. I've laughed my head off watching them in times past.

But, they are after all "just birds". They are not of equal value as my precious sister, Robin.

Yes, my Robin is so valuable to God. So much so that He wanted to make sure she would be with Him forever. I'll explain.

Robin lived in another state and I only saw her an average of every other year. Usually I would fly and visit her for three days at a time.

However my last visit with Robin I stayed with her TEN days. We were like a couple of school girls catching up on all the news from years past--talking, sharing, laughing. We had a blast. We even read the Bible together and prayed together.

You may know John 3:16 (famous Bible verse) "...whoever believes in Jesus will not perish but have everlasting life..."

While I was with Robin, she made a decision to turn to God, and she prayed to Jesus "believing in Him...and received everlasting life."

I did not know that four days later she would, in fact, enter eternity and into the arms of Jesus. I received that dreaded phone call--she was "gone", dead. Total shock!!

I feel it is a miracle that God allowed me those special TEN days with my Robin. That shows just how much God "takes care" of me. Plus I know where she is--in Heaven with God--because I had the privilege of praying with her. That shows how much He "takes cares" of my Robin.

God's "taking care" is not always the way we think it will be. They saying "hindsight is 20/20" it's often true. However imagine when we arrive on the other side, in eternity hindsight will be 100/100--and I mean that as in 100% clear, WOW--I get it God!!!!!

Diane, your comment "Religion has always intrigued me, but I don't understand the verses in the bible." I'll look forward to sharing on that soon.

Blessings,
Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, I know what you mean. God's word is full of surprises.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That is such a special story, Rhonda. I am so happy that you got to spend more time with Robin before she was taken to her Lord. And I know it must be REALLY WONDERFUL to know that she IS with God!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Lymetoo, thank you. Yes, you are right--REALLY WONDERFUL!!!

My God has always been faithful. May this song touch each person who watches it on YouTube, Hillsong United "Came to My Rescue" link below...

"I called, You answered,
and You came to my rescue and I,
wanna be where You are"

Link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPABE3gycs

MDW005
Member # 22706

thank you Daisy, I needed that story and song this am. The song put goose bumps on me and a lump in mt throat.

I get so emotional.

I grew up with my dad being Baptist and my mother being Catholic and ultimatly becoming Catholic raised when my dad converted over for my mother.

Now that I am older,(much older)I realized It didn't really matter the "title" of your religion, but that you served God.

I find my way with talking to others, because the Bible has always been a riddle to me with a big ?

Daisy thanks for sharing.
Diane

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

I just listened to your song again, and it still made me feel emotional.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

MD005, Diane, I thank God you were blessed as you read about my sister Robin and listened to the beautiful song.

Growing up we didn't often go to church. I have fond memories of attending a church with my grandmother from time to time.

God's creation has always inspired me, even mesmorized me. I remember as a child I would look up at the night sky and see the moon and stars...and think, "God I know you are real." And inside of myself I sensed that God was near me.

Through a series of "Godincidences", as I call them, I was drawn into a relationship with Jesus in 1974 (Just like my sister, Robin, was in 2004).

As I read the Bible, some parts are difficult to understand and other parts are quite clear.

As I've been reading the Bible through the years I "catch" a theme that runs throughout the Word of God from the first book, Genesis, to the last book, Revelaton. God loves us and wants a relationship with us. When I say love--I mean He is CRAZY, HEAD OVER HEALS, in love with us.

One of my favorite scriptures in the Bible is Psalm 139. Here is a link to a modern translation "The Message" (I like reading the different translations and comparing.)

Be blessed. God is really near us, always, just like I suspected He was as a child. May you realize just how precious you are to God as you read Psalm 139.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%20139&version=MSG

MDW005
Member # 22706

daisy, when you started speaking of your childhood, this rush of a memory came to me. I know it probably sounds silly but here goes.... when I was little I would slide way over in my bed so there would be room for God to rest. I figured with him having to look over all of us he was bound to be tired. I would give him my pillow.

Thanks for the link, ill take a look at it.

Diane

--------------------

Joyful
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joyful   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this thread [Smile]

--------------------
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...
Psalm 139:14
http://confessionsofalymie.wordpress.com/

Posts: 113 | From down South | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Oh, Diane, thanks for sharing that. Awesome!! Yeah, child-like faith in action. [Smile]
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Joyful, the scripture you share Psalm 139:14, WOW--Perfect!
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I am thankful for the inspiration daisy provides for us here with scripture.

Speaking of childhood and inspiration...

My paternal grandmother was a quiet and devout woman.

She died in her 50's from cancer. I was only 12.

I remember vividly how she invited a homeless man into her home and fed him lunches.

She was a wonderful example of the kind of people God wants us to be.

I hope I get the chance to meet her in Heaven someday and tell her how she influenced me so long ago.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by MDW005:
I just listened to your song again, and it still made me feel emotional. [/QB]

That is God calling you, Diane.

Find a local church that has a good Bible Study group. Exploring the Bible is a wondrous experience! Esp if you find a small women's group... you would probably like that best to start out with.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's a great story, Dekrator. You WILL see her one day!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, your grandmother sounds like a wonderful woman. I look forward to meeting her too! Isn't it great we have all eternity to catch up? So much to share.

[group hug]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

This morning I started from the top of "God Thought" and read each post. It blessed me so. Each of you are special to me, encourage me and your prayers are making a difference in my life.

MDW005, Diane, I just can't get it out of my head--you as a little girl, sliding over in bed and giving God room to lay next to you so He could get some rest, plus giving Him your pillow. So sweet, obviously, you are tender to the "things" of God.

"The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary." Isaiah 40:28

MDW005
Member # 22706

Daisy, we went off track a little. So, back to you... How are you feeling today? Are you still very fatigued?

Lymetoo... not sure if God is calling me... I have too many flaws.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Lymetoo, Thanks, How wonderful to think of being reunited with loved ones gone long before us!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy, Wow, imagine all of us lymenet friends meeting up someday in Heaven!

I guess we will automatically know who each other is even though we have never met in person.

You are right, daisy, we will have soooo much to share!

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDW005 said, "Lymetoo... not sure if God is calling me... I have too many flaws."

We all have too many flaws, every single one of us! None of us on this earth is perfect. And because God is a perfect God, He can't look at flaws (sins).

And yet, He does call each of us because He created us and He loves us with a huge, encompassing love. So huge that He would sacrifice the life of His only Son to save us.

The Bible says if we ask Jesus to save us from our flaws (sins) and love Him, and invite Him to walk with us on our life's journey, then He says He will stand between us and God as a "bridge."

That way when God looks at us, He doesn't see our flawed selves, He sees perfect, beautiful Jesus. And He promises to welcome us into Heaven to live with Him forever!

That's a deal I just couldn't pass up! To accept love like that? To never be alone? To be promised life eternal in a wonderful place like heaven? Now that's living!!! Even lyme can't put a damper on that!!!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy, lately I'm depending on the image of the Good Shepherd--especially the picture of Jesus carrying the lamb on his shoulders.

I didn't totally understand that picture, but learned recently that it was found in first century churches way before we started using crosses.

I also learned that when a sheep wanders away and hides under a bramble bush, it is so frightened it won't come to the shepherd. The shepherd has to pick it up and carries it back to the other sheep.

I'm keeping that image in my mind and heart these days. Fear tends to paralyze me, but knowing the shepherd has found me and is carrying me gives me peace.

Prayers are going up for you,
Marz

Posts: 1284 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

MDW005, I have a feeling this thread isn't off track, but headed exactly in the direction God desires [Smile]

As for how I'm feeling, first of all thanks for asking, the good news--I can tell people are praying for me. THANK YOU!

For anyone interested, I share how I'm feeling on gwb's Lymenet thread, under Medical "UPDATE Hansa Center". My post (at this time anyway) is the last post on page 3.

It's only been three weeks since I started my new protocol (I'm very optimistic for total healing). In a nut shell, most days are pretty good.

I want my energy back!! I notice once I get out of bed in the morning and get moving around I do better; It's the getting out of bed that's the issue, and I may have to move my alarm clock across the room so I can't reach the snooze button [Razz]

Anyway...

None of us end up on "God Thought" by accident. MDW005, He loves that little girl that scooted over in her bed to make room for Him so many years ago, and He has never stopped loving you, plus He has never left your side either--that's what God's Word says!!!

I found another beautiful song on YouTube and I pray God touches and blesses you beyond what you could ever imagine [group hug]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4dRLFFADKQ

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

My prayer is that you be filled with hope for today and hope for tomorrow. God IS with us. We are NEVER alone.

"Love never fails...And now these three remain, faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:8, 13)

GOD IS LOVE.
LOVE NEVER FAILS.
GOD NEVER FAILS.

Hallelooooooooo- GOD NEVER FAILS!!!!! Are we blessed or what?! [woohoo]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I love that one, daisy.

When my husband and I got married in 2001 it was the theme for our wedding.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, I know the song you are talking about, but the song above is a new one.

Let me know what you think about it.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

17hens, I gotta back up. I meant to comment on what you shared above. Very clear, very well expressed!

A hearty AMEN!

Where in the world, or the world to come, would we be without Jesus?!! I shudder to think of the thought.

Hallelujah, what a Savior!!!!!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Marz, I meant to comment to you too. Sorry [bonk]

First of all, thank you for your prayers.

I do love that picture of Jesus carrying the lamb on his shoulders. So comforting. I was not aware about the significance of that to the first century believers. Thanks for sharing with us.

The Good Shepherd always comes looking for us. He never gives up. Isn't that awesome!

He sure does love us--that is very obvious!!!

Blessings to all for a good night's rest.

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings to all for a good night's rest, to you as well, Daisy. You were up late! Hope you're still sleeping.... Shhhhh!!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Tip-toe, tippy -toe. I am being very, very quiet.

But 17hens I think Daisy works.

Diane

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

17hens, I'm on a break at work as I type.

Staying up so late last night, I don't know what I was thinking (except I was just thinking way tooo much [loco] ) especially since I had to arrive at work this morning at 7:00 AM.

The Lord is the strength of my life--AND THIS DAY! [lol]

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." Psalm 28:7

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

That is a beautiful song daisy!

Silly me, I wasn't very clear when I said "I love that one." and "It was the theme for our wedding"......the theme for our wedding was 1 Corinthians 13:13.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

I like the scripture you posted today also. Thanks!! [Smile]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, I have to thank you for this great endorphin fix. I'm still [lol] [lol]

My misunderstanding, but I got a good excuse this time [Wink] cause I posted that comment to you at 12:30 last night [dizzy]

I didn't realize you meant the scripture, I thought you meant that song, "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain & Tennille. I remember they were quite the lovebirds when they'd sing it [kiss] figured, yeah it probably made a good wedding song (don't remember the words though) [lol]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by MDW005:

Lymetoo... not sure if God is calling me... I have too many flaws. [/QB]

No more flaws than I have!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Dekrator48:
"It was the theme for our wedding"......the theme for our wedding was 1 Corinthians 13:13.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

I had my husband's ring engraved with "I Cor 13"

We can't find the ring but the marriage is intact!! Will find it one day!! He "outgrew it" and it got lost when moving.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Daisy, I hope you are doing better today!! Still praying for you!!

PS.. I love Chris Tomlin! I have two of his CD's.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Lymetoo, how sweet that you had your husband's ring engraved with 1 Cor 13.

Sorry the ring got lost in the move, however, better the ring than your hubby getting "lost" and moving. [Big Grin]

Seems, 1 Cor 13 was more than engraved on that ring--obviously it was engraved on his heart. [kiss]

I've been listening to Chris Tomlin since arriving home.

Yeah, I'm doing better, thanks so much for your prayers. Isn't God so very good to answer!!!

MDW005
Member # 22706

- better the ring than your hubby getting "lost"

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Daisy that was/is a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

I got to warn you folks...I am doing better...right now maybe a little too much better. [Wink] [Smile] [Big Grin]

I think it's those endorphins, because honestly, I'm not "on anything" but Jesus. I admit, I am addicted to Him. [lol] Thank God!

So I'm in this silly mood, and the very Word of God says that laughter does good like medicine. It seems to be working. [Big Grin]

Calling WDW005, alias Diane, where for art thou?? You did "Tip-toe, tippy -toe" really good because I didn't hear you one bit. And one other thing, you say, "But 17hens I think Daisy works." Yes, I do--at least I got my boss thinking so. [Razz]

Enough of that--get a grip daisy! OK, surely I can impart some spiritual life-changing truth, ummmm, hmmmmm, so many verses, so little space, uhhhh,

"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over You with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

And all God's children sing, "AAAAAAAAAmen" [Big Grin]

(I said above that I'm not "on anything", you know what I mean...of course, I am continuing my protocol per Dr. J.)

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Awww daisy, this has become my daily "fix"!

[lol]

I look forward to reading it.

Praying still for your continued healing.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Proverbs 27:17 NIV
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

I found a scripture Daisy!! I think it means...
my new friends here have sharpened my awareness/mind and we need friends to help each other grow.

Am I right?

Now, after Probverbs 27:17, what is "NIV"?

Diane

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

OK, backing up again to posts above.

MDW005, Diane, that Graemlin you posted "rolling in laughter" that's what I looked like when I saw your post...too funny!! (BTW, kinda looks the way I do when I'm doing my floor exercises, "and twist left and right, and left and right..." [lol] )

Thanks for sharing Proverbs 27:17 with us. And the meaning--you are so right on!! That's a verse for all of us to be encouraged by. We all need each other to help us grow and become more and more who God wants us to be.

Oh, the "NIV" that is the abbreviation for the translation of the Bible that the scripture is quoted from, "New International Version". Since the King James Version "KJV" there are now many, many translations.

That was a good question, I probably should spell out the full Bible version and then add the abbreviation.

So glad to have you posting, you're a blessing to me/us on "God Thought".

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, thanks so much. "God Thought" is a blessing to me too. God uses what you and others share to inspire me and encourage me in my walk of faith.

Thank you, too, for your prayers. As you can see it's been a good day and I'm having a fun night.

But, I'm hitting the hay earlier tonight for sure! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement