LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » 57th birthday has arrived...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 57th birthday has arrived...
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 6 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't much for boasting... [Wink] my wishes are simple
any Blessing the Lord shares upon me - I want shared with you all.. [group hug]
as I always pray for our enimies to turn to the Word and Will of God.. [bow]
57 and I ain't in heaven.. [Razz]
wayne [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you brother. What kind of cake do you want? I like German chocolate [lick] but hey! It's your birthday. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey we were born in the same year!

Happy birthday with prayers that God will bless you and keep you in His care.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1966 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm joining the 57 club in May. Does it feel much different?

Poconos that hot air balloon is cool. But I wouldn't go up in one if someone offered me mega bucks. No way Josie'.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6394 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
57, hmmm feels alittle differant as 60 draws near and 40 is long gone, seems to be a year of re arranging my priorities.. facing retirement and sqweezing all outta life I can...
YES, that hot air ride is coming - do they do winter fly bys ??
german chocolate, oh my yes
but, tonight will be sheet cake (: oui la la
I think the Lord and I are going to have a long good talk tonight..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful!! Happy birthday, payne!! As you can see, I gave up the birthday thing. I guess I need to post about that.

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!! [Smile]

German Chocolate for me too! My mom always made us one for our birthdays. She made a KILLER KAKE!!!

We could have any cake we wanted, but we always chose the German Chocolate.

Our little 15 lb Toy Manchester decided he liked them too. He got on a chair and got up on the table and ate a big chunk out of it. (NO ONE saw him do it)

I think it took a long time for us to convince my mom that we DID NOT do that! One of us finally said, "Mom, if we had eaten it we would not have grabbed a big chunk of it, we would have used a knife!" She finally believed us. [lol] We learned to push all chairs under the table after that!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94323 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!!!
You young pup.

MADDOG

Posts: 3799 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks lymetoo for the share..
and MADDOG... you are my hero !

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you <<<<< Payne >>>>>,

From another November kid ,also recently turned 57!!!

May God richly bless you in this new year!!!

Silverwolfi here, w/ TxCoord sending greetings as well.

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3467 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you enjoyed it, payne! [Smile]

Hi Silverwolf and TxCoord!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 94323 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy B-Day!!

-

-

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Payne!

57 candles?
Next year we'll need a bigger cake!

-

Posts: 6918 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Get the fire extinguishers!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

56 was a good year,
thanks for the cheers
and making me part of
"THE LymeNet" family. [group hug]
Was that cake on FIRE !!!
[dizzy]
or is this lyme [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah that one wasn't on fire. You have about 30 years for this one. [group hug]

-

I'm with you Pam. I am not a fan of height.
I am a huge fan of German chocolate cake though. Wow it's been so long since I've had cake.

That was funny Lymetoo. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

where's the Like Buttons (:
Blessed

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!

I have to say the best LN post E-V-E-R, was when you got out of the hospital and posted the Lion. You are a walking miracle and an inspiration!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's true, lax mom!! That WAS a great post! And a great victory!

-

Yes, a long time since having CAKE!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

all PRAISES to The Lord... I am dirt without HIM.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very happy birthday to you!
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.