LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » ANGEL'S - Did you know we all have one?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANGEL'S - Did you know we all have one?
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine helped me shovel today:

How does your Angel help you?

-

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I have one! I think we all have MANY of them!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94760 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well where the heck is mine lately? At starbucks???

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tincup used to be mine...i remember...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is my most beloved sister, who is my "Sister Angel on Earth". She has helped us every step of the way, along with my dear Dad who went home to be with the Lord last Memorial Day.

And, yes..... I am truly blessed!! May Almighty God bless her infinitely for her love and care.

Posts: 8740 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How sweet of you to say so kayak. Thank you so much. You made me smile.

But, had you seen me today you'd have thought differently, for sure. I have to laugh. I didn't feel at all angelic.

Imagine an angel who stands up, takes two steps, trips over her own Bozo size slippers and bounces off a wall, then bangs into the washer, and then a dresser (knocking over everything on top of it) before she comes to rest, upright thankfully, just before she slams into the toilet.

Of course, generally, I am not a clumsy person. I think it was those big white wings that got in my way.

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20325 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is a Golden Angel named "Cecilia"....
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I sure hope mine shows up today, 'cause I really do need her/him.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine woke me one night in the middle of sleep to tell me that my husband was going to throw up!

yes, that is true.

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3396 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linky123, since you love the ocean, I picked this Angel for you, she’ll be sure to get you through this troubled day!

-

Steve

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so pretty! Thank you!

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PICK ONE...
 -
"ARMY of Angels"
[hi] [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legions of angels.. I love that pic, payne!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94760 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I think mine has a hard time finding me.

(I'm NOT depressed), but sometimes, I think God might not be able to hear my prayers...I pray sooo, sooo hard...yet still struggle after struggle after struggle.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Lax mon, Angels hear your prayers and you are never not given something from them because you are being punished.

Punishment is a human trait. Remember, angels are aspects of God, and do not have that way of looking at you! They always love you, no matter what.

Keep an eye out for the subtle ways your angels are answering your prayers.

Your prayers are always heard and will be answered in some way. Sometimes, they are not in the way we expect. Angels can see the future of our lives more objectively than we can, and the Divine’s plan for us is always better than the one we have for ourselves.

-

Steve

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TC-I forget how to contact you...and i forget where i left my keys and what i need from the store...

But i remember some of our interactions like it was yesterday

Was it the conference in reston va that we met?

Do you remember me saying i was dancing with the refridgeerator?

Back then you were all over this board doing angelic deeds

Then you upped your game and started putting your energy into bigger things...

You have helped so many in ways they dont even know

Thank you for all you have done for all of us

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my angel is disabled or has fallen and can't get up? [shake]

Must however say, I have 4 human angels who love me enough to stay even when my going gets rough.

I think their angels are working overtime to pick up the slack for me and mine. [group hug]

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, wait. Maybe I did find one angel that is fighting for all of us!

(I posted this under Yolanda Foster topic but thought I should put it here too.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluFd49SqtE#t=78

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.angelswalkingwithus.net/

Has anyone read this book? I just met the author at a lyme support group yesterday. He seems like an incredible person.

He is going to be interviewed on Lymelight Radio on March 5 with Katina Makris.

http://www.outofthewoodsbook.com/schedule/month.calendar/2014/02/24/- If you are unable to watch live, you can view archived programs at your convenience.

Posts: 2351 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine woke me up peacefully and naturally today. (as opposed to the screaming alarm clock and the snooze button, over and over).
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

GretaMnow that's great news, you must be treating him good, so he's treating you good...

Make sure to thank him, and he'll keep you happy!

Steve

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steve: that was the most beautiful angel I have ever seen [Smile]

When you posted it last week, I would just come on here and look at that pic and it warmed my soul.

[group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

quote:
Originally posted by steve1906:
Lax mon,
 -

Steve

This one.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

steve1906
Member # 16206

quote:
that was the most beautiful angel I have ever seen
lax mom - It’s so funny you say that about this Angel.

There’s something different about her, she seems to pull me in within here surroundings – I don’t know why.

I keep going back to visit her myself, something is very special about her!

Steve

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

She is the true definition of ethereal: "extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world"

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement