LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought __June 22nd week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought __June 22nd week
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 14 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.joycemeyer.org/Articles/Devotional.aspx?utm_content=sf3192002&utm_medium=spredfast&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=Joyce+Meyer+Ministries&sf3192002=1
[hi] I am trying hard here to not let my personal emotions post things that God may not favor.. can hardly go wrong with Joyce, and sarah young's following, may it find your candle and light you up from the inside out, we're all in this together and we pulling together. [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A growing, maturing Christian consistently obeys,
even when they don't feel like it.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
payne,

Thanks for sharing! It's not always easy to be completely obedient...I am working on doing better.

I watched Joyce's 2 online broadcasts about Obedience..parts 1 & 2...listed on her site under June 16 & 17 if anyone wants to watch them.

http://www.joycemeyer.org/broadcasthome.aspx

They were excellent!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this on June 21 on the last God Thought thread, so I will repost it here in case anyone missed it...thanks friends:

Friends,

Please pray for Tiffany. I have mentioned her in the past.

She was diagnosed a few years ago, at age 21, with breast cancer, after carrying her cell phone in her bra for 6 years. The tumor was in the exact spot where she carried her phone next to her skin.

She has been through surgery, radiation and chemo.

It looked like the chemo was working well for the bone metastasis, but now she has metastasis to her liver.

Please pray for her healing,for Tiffany and her parents to be lead to the right treatments, whether that is conventional or natural, and for them to feel God's peace and presence with them.

Thank you very much, friends!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayers for Tiffany lifted to The Kingdom,
May her parents see God's Hand in this.. treatment and support continue in our Faith, Light the path lord and we shall follow.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

[hi]  - [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the prayers for Tiffany payne, and Lymetoo also, that you posted on the last God Thought thread!

I really like that saying you posted above, payne....so very true!! I'm always looking for the "like" button here, like on fb....lol.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've been praying for Tiffany. Please also pray for Ashley. I taught with her mother. Ashley is about 18 and has been having severe gut pain for more than a year now.

They cannot figure out what is wrong. I don't really know how all this started.

She is being fed with a tube right now and is still in really bad pain; very thin.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94972 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

ashley \0/

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

http://www.news10.com/story/22960347/new-potentially-fatal-tick-borne-illness-found-in-local-areas

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for Tiffany and Ashley and their families.

Nice Payne. Especially like the one on the wolves.

It's been a stressful couple of weeks but I'm getting through with the help of our Father. [bow]

Hoping to get computer issues resolved soon and be back to God Thought more. Love to all here and always keep you in my prayers.

Ephesians 6:18

18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

[group hug]

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you will enjoy this.
Hidden miracles of the natural world.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FiZqn6fV-4Y

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

nice pocono --
i found myself holding my breath thru out the video..
Have a Day of God's Hands wrapped around you !♥

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool video! [email protected]! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 94972 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

I will not be doing anymore God Thought Postings,
thanks be to The Lord for this sight
Lymenet.org
for putting up with my and your thoughts..

its such a shame that people that love us and see the differance within US,
have no clue to the torture we live with hourly
with this Bacteria/spirocetes/parasite from a insect bite...
God gathers and God seperates, not for US

FOR HIM.. and HIS GLORY. THE KINGDOM. \o/

wayne♥

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Will miss you very much on God Thought, payne.

Thanks for all your faithful encouragement. Prayers and may God bless you!

[Frown] [group hug] [hi]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

recieved, Dek - there is just something buzzing

in my spirit that encourages me to look further

and seek away to get better results for those

suffering here.. I guess I will start re reading

many post here and Pray for them in silence for

God's Grace and Glory to be with them..

when I seek bigger Blessings
- I must do bigger things..
with The Lord we can,
no man is an island.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Need prayers for Gage today!!!!

"Gage will have brain surgery for the 6th time Monday at 7:30 am. He has been intubated and will stay so until Tues at least. Please pray he will be able to breath on his own this is a long time to be intubated.

The drain they put in to relieve the pressure will remain in hopes that the hydrocephalus will resolve. If not shunt surgery will have be necessary and will probably be Thurs. I do not sit here happy or excited. But I know that I know that God can handle this.

Our lives are not our own but to be used for His Glory. Be glorified Father. We trust you."

(from his dad today)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for Gage and his family. I'm so sorry one so young has to know pain and hospitals.

If it grieves me, how much more must it hurt the One Who loves him more than any other.

Father, we ask that Gage will receive your miracle touch. May he feel your peace and love as you guide the hands that work toward this healing. Lord we glorify your holy name and thank you that you number every hair, are with us through every storm and love us enough to engrave our names on your hands. Thank you Lord Jesus...

Stand in Awe, Jesus Culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGsOJ7HGxk

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

my prayers join with yours
and by HIS STRIPES
we comand that gage lives one ViCTORY
after another...
and is seen by others
as one with
Great Love for
The Lord and Jesus Our Savior

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Gage has been through so much.

Praying for complete success, healing, comfort and hope for Gage and his family.

[group hug]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

upon US.. \o/ \O/ \0/

Revelation 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on

the throne a book written within and on the

backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a

loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and

to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither

under the earth, was able to open the book,

neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found

worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not:

behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root

of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and

to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the

throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst

of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been

slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which

are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four

beasts and four and twenty elders fell down

before the Lamb, having every one of them harps,

and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art

worthy to take the book, and to open the seals

thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed

us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and

tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and

priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many

angels round about the throne and the beasts and

the elders: and the number of them was ten

thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb

that was slain to receive power, and riches, and

wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on

the earth, and under the earth, and such as are

in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I

saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and

power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne,

and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four

and twenty elders fell down

and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

King James Version (KJV)

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Gage came thru the surgery well. They went ahead and removed a large cyst that was surrounding the tumor in his brain.

They have to go back in to do the shunt tomorrow. Houston Texans football player J.J. Watt came by to see him today. Gage was not alert, however, and will only have photos for his "memory!"

Poor thing is so very ill. We continue to pray for his complete healing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

YES continued prayers.. he will overcome.

Genesis 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

King James Version (KJV)

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

i have been still... and I continue to be still..

The Lord has answered many prayers here,

The Lord watches over His Flock..
and we "PRAISE HIM" -

---as for myself, some may recall---

I had a horrid fall on ice/porch, way back in MARCH 2014, fractured my arm in 2
places at the wrist,
and with what I believe is internal bleeding,
to complicate things -
I was put on Xarelto for my past PE's..
a year ago,
and the news is full of this drug causing internal bleeding,
to add to my falling and the past 5 mos of EXTREME adominal PAIN...
{i ve had C-dif before too}..

my non L MD, had a CT done back in march
NO problems there reported...

so, I am in a mix of stomach issues, the rest of my lyme life seems to be on the back burner for now,
so, as improvements in lyme are good from Dr. B protocal..
I ask in Prayer that The Good Lord looks over my health and brings an answer to my pain

again I must say I find much Good in reading and following quietly

As The Lord's works here on LYME net..

WE ask for special prayers over

[Wink] lymetoo and those in the go here..

God Be with you all.. always wayne [Wink] [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, God for getting Gage through the surgery!
Praying that he will be healed here on earth.

Lord, please continue to watch over all of us and grant us complete healing in body, mind and spirit.

Praying for you to find answers and healing, wayne!

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

thanks De, time to stop all meds

and I mean all and get a reknewed lauch..

easier said then done, GOD BLESS MY SISTER(s) [Smile]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, payne and Dekrator for continuing to pray. He got off the ventilator and is having other problems but .. being off the ventilator is HUGE!!

Praise the Lord! [Smile]

My sister-in-law said that Gage often talks to Jesus and his mother knows that angels surround him!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

payne, How do the Dr's explain your horrible stomach pain?? They have no answers?

Perhaps some heavy duty probiotics may help? Gluten free and dairy free diet?

Did the stomach pain begin after starting the Xarelto?

There has to be a reason for it...seems like they are dropping the ball.

Prayers continue for you as you stop your meds.

Are there any healing services or pastors/members of congregations that will lay hands on you for healing? I have read of so many healings at these kind of services or even in private.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Wow, Lymetoo...that is awesome that Gage talks to Jesus and that Angels surround him. I totally believe it!

I have read some awesome books/stories about Angels and all sort of encounters that sick people have had.

I am also thankful that Gage is off the vent. Praising God with you!

--------------------

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son has been in Slovakia on a mission trip this past week.

They are leading a music camp for students over there, most of them are unsaved and have not been exposed to the Gospel.

Many have come from broken homes and forgiveness seems to be a foreign concept for them.

Tonight they will be hearing a message that will focus on how Christ died for us and how God loves us and wants us to accept His love.

Plz pray that God will clear their minds and open their hearts so they can find His love and forgiveness and that they can accept it.

It will be at 1pm central time (8pm their time), so, if you guys get the chance, would you send up a prayer for these kids?

Thanks and God bless.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying now, linky!!

God Bless your son and the others he is with, for taking the good news of the Gospel to Slovakia!

--------------------

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Dekrator!

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

linky - THE LORD- hears us and angels are already surrounding the group with the PEACE of a LION...
DKAT, I HAVE NO ANSWERS THEY HAVE RE RESEACHED MT CT.. and continue to shove it back into my face that you say you have lyme ?
i ve been drinking alot of good kefir..
its moving around some..
the raw gut pain.. sourkraut is getting old.
paryers for gage are proirity..
me WELL I TRUST IN THE LORD.. to bring me thru this.. i will say that much added stress in family has added to my list.. i truly believe i had another blood clot trying to form.. very concerned saturday as it goes its route..thru me.
THE lord IS MY shepherd.. hugs to you all..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

Pay attention, my child, to what I say, listen carefully.

Don't loose track of my words.

Let them penetrate deeply within your heart,

for they bring life and radiant health to all who discover their meaning.

Above all else, guard your heart, for it effects everything you do.

Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you.

Mark out a straight path for your feet; stick to the path and stay safe.

Don't get side tracked;
keep your feet from following evil.
Prov. 4: 20-27 ♥

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

PRAYERS Lord with YOUR HAND - stop this out break AMEN

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/ebola-outbreak-what-you-need-to-know-1.1934256

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

linky123
Member # 19974

payne and dekrator, thanks again for your prayers, things are going well in Slovakia...

Some breakthroughs last night and hoping for more these next few days.

Prayers lifted for Gage. [group hug]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Prayers continue for payne, Gage, linky's son, Lymetoo, the Dr who has ebola virus, and all of us!!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement