LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Where is Keebler?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is Keebler?
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen her recently. Anyone know? Hope she is ok!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebs?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1538 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notti
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She posted here that she wasn't doing well : http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/36645?
Posts: 109 | From The Netherlands | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Notti for sharing that with us. Hope she is doing better now. She is missed around here, for sure!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry she's sick.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(((hugs))) to Keebler
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a note from Keebler. It appears she is not doing well and she said she will see us in a couple of months.

Prayers for Keebler if you will please. Thanks!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Keebler >>>>>,

Prayers going up to Creator on your behalf, get well soon, and relax as much as you can.

You are appreciated and missed!

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

<<<<< Tinny >>>>>, thanks for keeping us informed.

jus' Silverwolfi

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3467 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear, Tincup. Thanks for finding out.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95344 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you Keebler and so sorry to hear you aren't doing well. You help us all so much on LN!

Take good care and hoping you get back on track very soon!

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hugs, Keebler. Praying for you. [group hug]

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for you keebler ...i support my liver and protect my ears now ...thank you

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1538 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler, You give so much of yourself here. I am so sorry you are feeling bad and wish you well. I hope that lyme is not the cause. Hugs

--------------------
Herbal Treatments for Lyme and Co-Infections:
http://buhnerhealinglyme.com
http://www.tiredoflyme.com/the-cowden-protocol-for-lyme-disease.html http://www.sinomedresearch.org http://www.lymenet.org/SupportGroups/

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking of her today! My heart and thoughts go out to you Keebs!!

We all love and miss you!

Hugs.

Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes you just have to stepback, take a deep breath, and hold on.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missing you Keebler. So very sorry you are ill. I can only hope that you are improving and will be able to be back on LymeNet soon.

Would love to hear how you are doing so we know how to pray for you, dear lady. Are you getting better, worse (I hope not), or staying the same??????

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been more than a month she doesn't post.

I wonder if someone knows her in real life, to give her a phone call and ask her how she's doing.

I hope she's getting better.

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
T Y all for your kind thoughts. As per orig. note, "re" construction here is barely half way and it will be at least antoherh mtntgh.

I just don't have it in me to type nor do my fingers anymore. I will ck in in a couple mthsl
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you back, Keebler. Take good care of yourself.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95344 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing Keebler is feeling better! We miss you here!!
Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you, Keebler. [group hug]

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
T Y all for your kind thoughts. As per orig. note, "re" construction here is barely half way and it will be at least antoherh mtntgh.

I just don't have it in me to type nor do my fingers anymore. I will ck in in a couple mthsl
-

[I know that you won't see this, Keebler, for a long time]. Yes, I had, and still have, horrible construction noise. And, yes, it has sometimes gone well past midnight, which is quite illegal. I made complaints, of course, but they vanished into the ethers, it seems.

It's a terrible burden, on top of what we already have to bear. I'm so sorry that you are dealing with it. If I had the money and strength, I would swoop in and get you out of that situation.

Posts: 3747 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I am not here. Really. But I've been pulled in the past few days by some questions that I just have to answer as I searched for the same questions along the way.

Quiet today - few crew workers with snow storm - but light compared to most of the U.S.

All the rotten outside siding has been torn off but they still have all the new siding to put on and some finishing of deck, entry way.

The board over 2/3 of my patio window for two months now is really getting old. Being homebound makes it like a cave in here. But they left me some sky, too. Glad to have sky.

And, I think of all those poor souls in Syria and feel so lucky. I hope they find peace and safe skies again.

There is likely at least two more months of work for them to do as they are working on six bldgs. all at once with small crew. Many seizures from work on bldg. next to me but - on mine - So far, at least no seizures but the torture has been hard in various ways.

SCULLCAP glycerine tincture by HerbPharm has been fantastically helpful to soothe nerve fibers, as has magnesium and andrographis (which is calming in nature to nerve fibers).

The worst is the generators placed right near bldg. and we have hollow metal doors and zero insulation. But they do move them about every few hours.

Various kinds of ear muffs and none work well enough but I knew that before they started. Nothing can really block the vibrations through the body. So I hide out as best I can.

Even with time lapses, though,

typing with my hands continue to be very numb and painful and my brain still so out to lunch that I now I need to stay away to get other things done if at all possible. Typing this now means I won't be able to use my hands for anything at all for about 3 days.

I know that even if it's quieter here to think / type . . . I can't go back to same habits. My hands must have longer rest, it seems.

I wanted to say "thanks a bunch" though to all those with well wishes. I really appreciate your notes where I have tried to quietly drop in and leave a links set here or there.

I hope you all have a wonderful season of light, love and hugs . . . music and good culinary delights.

[ 12-15-2016, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Please do me a favor and when you see basic questions especially from new posters, please feel free to share - & POST for others - from my links sets. thanks A few of my basis sets that you can copy & paste to your own study files, for yourself &/or to share with others.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=065801

Topic: TINNITUS: Ringing Between The Ears; Vestibular, Balance, Hearing with compiled links - including HYPERACUSIS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_canal_dehiscence

Superior Canal Dehiscence - beyond hyperacusis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6vAkdGw8T4

Superior Canal Dehiscence -- ABC news VIDEO - nine minutes - on YOU TUBE

SCDS - The Musician who heard too much

Adrian McLeish, musician

http://www.scdssupport.org/

SCDS Support – see LINKS to the left regarding extremely specific diagnostic specifications.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/115732?#000004

Seizures?

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=030792;p=0

LIVER & KIDNEY SUPPORT & and several HERXHEIMER support links, too.

HERBAL EDUCATIONAL LINKS here, too.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/89790

Topic: NATURAL SLEEP & ADRENAL SUPPORT
-

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler, I have missed you! Very glad to hear that you are surviving OK and looking forward to your full return.

In the meantime, do have as wonderful a festive season as is possible,

Happy Christmas,
Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear, dear Keebler, it is so good to hear from you, even if it is only for now.

I am so sorry to hear of your travails with the construction noise. I know it only too well. I agree that not much really takes care of it. But we do the best we can, tortuous as it is.

I send love and blessings to you with hopes that the work will be over soon. There is no need to respond, of course.

I do worry about what you say about your hands. I just realized recently that for myself with the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, aka, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (old name), that with my hands I have motor damage, sadly. Along with all of the atrophy of nerves, skin, muscle, bone damage---the works!

So hearing that about your hands makes me concerned for you. Hands are mighty darned important! You only realize how much so when you lose a lot of their use.

Please take care in every way that you can (I know that you do). Much love to you.

Posts: 3747 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement