LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Please read: TREKCOORDS PROBLEM WAS A HEART ATTACK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please read: TREKCOORDS PROBLEM WAS A HEART ATTACK
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi <<<<< Lymenet Family >>>>>,

One Angry Silvwewolf here... back in October when he got put in at the VA Hospital, he Actually WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK !!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

The VA would rather let people die, than treat them and pay them what they were owed...

They did not even give him a proper Diagnosis. Thank God for caring Doctors,outside the VA.
He got to his appointment. He has been having frequent chest pain.

The Cardio from Choice Card Care Non VA. said Mr TrekC.You were having a HEART ATTACK IN THAT VA HOSPITAL.

He has been taken to a local hospital a good one. he will be calling me shortly ,because they are doing an Angio-gram on him Tonight.

Those who pray please pray, that nothing goes wrong for him with this test.

I am scared, and very Angry, does anyone know how to get a hold of President Elect Trump.
Honestly,I think the VA was trying to kill TrekC' so they don't have to pay out the full Disability that they Ow him.

I am taking a chances posting this openly,because it is so important. Pretty sure there are "spies" watching [messy estate situation].

Will post more as I find out other info'. TrekC's life is of exceeding importance to me, and the family that we have left.

Very Upset Silverwolfi here

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3467 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi <<<<< LymeNet Family, please some one talk to me,while I wait for TrekC's call from the Hospital.

Trying to relax,and pray, I am unnerved.
I am angry, he has been in pain, while the VA just avoids proper care of him... I cannot believe this.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3467 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is HORRIBLE!! I am angry right along with you!!!

Prayers going up RIGHT NOW!!

I knew it, I knew it... What scoundrels they are! I now officially hate the VA!!

Found this:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 94483 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grakay
Member # 48057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grakay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs* I am so sorry!

That is so awful!

Prayers.

Posts: 49 | From CO | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not surprised. my dad had a heart attack while at a military hospital. they couldn't handle it so sent him downtown. by that time too late. balloon collapsed.

mom was being treated at military hospital. they never ever told the family she had congestive heart failure.

by the time they found out, it was too late. she was too ill and would never survive the surgery.

they sent her to hospice and she lasted a week.

I am not at all surprised hon. I'll be praying for both of you.

if you can, demand he be sent to civilian hospital. we were told both deaths were totally avoidable, especially mom's. my family still blames that hospital.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grakay
Member # 48057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grakay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Randibear- that makes me so nervous as my husband goes to the VA for most of his medical care.
Posts: 49 | From CO | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi <<<<< Lymetoo, graykay, and randibear >>>>>,

Thanks for the replies,so much... and the Link to Pres.Elect Trump!

Randi' he is at a civilian hospital as I type,if it got worse they may have done the test already...[Angiogram].

Grakay, it was a trial getting them to process the Choice card so he could get help. they wanted to put it off until January 21st.

So he called the Congresspersons VA Liaison and sent them the info recently. They've been working with us for awhile trying to get his VA disability sorted ,so we are not on such a tight single budget thru Social Security.

This is Agent Orange and other presumed Herbicide Exposure, alot of our Military were and probably still are being exposed.

Jus' Silverwolfi, trying to breathe slowly,and not cry... Owooo

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Jus' Silverwolfi here,

Trying not to worry, he called at 4:45 p.m..and the ambulance was on the way to get him.

It's almost two hours, I hate being disabled, not being able to get out, not able to be there.

And if ,someone is trolling,from VA or 'the estate situation'... Shame on you! May God forgive you...and remember, there will be an accounting before your 'Higher Power'.

The above paragraph may sound odd, but I am fed up with being jerked around,by people who only care about themselves,and what they want.

That said, I am so grateful to have LymeNet Family to check in with,and my Church Family. Both groups, are such a huge help.And LymeNet folk understand ,when we can't,when we wont, take anymore rotten garbage.

Jus' Silverwolfi gettin' it off my chest

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

grakay
Member # 48057

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* Don't cry, Silverwolf. Hoping that the ambulance will take him to better medical care.

I'm not familiar with the choice card, but I do know that it takes a while for my husband to get stuff done through/with VA. Calling doesn't speed up the process either. He says that it's basically 1800-we-do-not-give-a-****

A couple of our friends used to work for the VA, but quit as it was too depressing & frustrating.

Hoping that you hear from him soon & that he is feeling much better.

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Silver, I'm so sorry to hear about TrekC. I'm glad that he's not in a VA hospital and getting quality care.

My Dad was also a victim of agent orange. Think he did 2 tours in Vietnam. It's horrible, horrible stuff.

Praying for you guys!

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 4843 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is unreal! That's why I was saying to call the Congress person, not send a letter. And that's why I said to say "it's life-threatening" because it sounded that way to me. Cardiac stuff can be so in a big hurry.

How the #$%! did they not know, or not tell you, that he was having a heart attack in October??!!

Thank God that he is NOT at the VA now. What a travesty that it is that bad.

Contrary to what you said, Silverwolfi, and someone else, if you need to cry, cry! I would. Otherwise, it will make you sick to hold it in.

I pray that he gets the care he needs finally, and that he will improve soon. Sending love and prayers.

Posts: 3643 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< grakay, aklnwlf, and Rumigirl >>>>>,

Grakay, sadly your husband is right,in all to many cases. And what makes me so angry is that there are good Doctors, and quality caring nurses, PT people and so on.

And there are also some really poor quality ones as well, to often the really good ones don't get paid enough to work in a VA Hospital. TrekC' was mentioning this before his Cardio' Appointment.

( I shouldn't wonder if some of the good Drs. got tired of their reports/notes being changed,and yes we believe that is happening, it happened to us,more than once.)

Aklnwlf, Thank You for the reply, I am so sorry your dad had to go thru that. It is horrid, awful stuff.

Hi ,Rumigirl, we have been working in a relationship w/ this congressperson for a couple of years now,and we both call and write.There are so many Vets having trouble and suffering,that are seeking help.

So they have a liaison to work with VA, huge case load.And you have to send letters thru e-mail and sometimes thru regular mail which is slow. There are records to be kept, HIPPA letters,and permission letters and so on.

But they are trying, to work with the broken VA system. American legion is in the same situation.

We were blessed with his last surgery this summer, he had an excellent surgeon. But that desn't stop the VA from 'losing' reports,misfiling things or likely, destroying records.

I am praying to,now that TrekC' is at a regular, and quality Hospital that things go well. I hate that I cannot be there right now. Maybe something will happen so I can go later.

They have a test scheduled for sometime this morning, I suspect that it will be the Angioplasty, up thru his femoral artery. I am hanging on to hope and praying all goes well.

And I believe they[VA cardio's] did know,he was having a heart attack. One of them said [and I was in ER with my husband.] " That looks like a heart attack... but you have bundle branch blockages,so it it's unstable angina."

The release report, said we tho't is was Ischemia... it isn't, we tho't it was unstable angina ,now we don't know...etc.

So they piddled around and said... well it was some sort of heart event,and another word Atypical something or another.

In other words they refused to put it in proper diagnostic terms. They have done things like this before, to us and to others.

About crying, I am choosing to keep the tears at bay, because it makes the rash near my eyes worse,it burns, not having much success keeping the tears away tho'.

Thank you each replier for kind words, good tho'ts prayers and encouragement. it means so much to us.

Jus' Silverwolfi ... not giving up!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my mom and dad were at base hospitsls not the va. he will get good care now. e erything will turn out fine. he's much younger than my parents. dad was 76 and mom was 83.

look up the hospital ratings on the web. they will be there, also look updrs. I do.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A heart catheterization will tell you EVERYTHING about what is going on in the heart. You can even get photos of the arteries.

Then, the doctors will advise you as to what should be done or needs to be done.

Keep us posted! My hubby went through this and had to get heart bypass surgery. He was so much better after that surgery. Walked much faster, was like he was 10 years younger in so many ways.

No more chest pain since that surgery 2 1/2 years ago. It restores good bloodflow to the heart. And, recovery was smooth. He was out of the hospital in 4 1/2 days and back home with me.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< randibear and TF >>>>>,

Thanks for the replies! I finally heard from him last night. he had to get some food in him, but be NPO for the procedures and tests after midnight. It may be awhile before I hear anything.

Because it is VA Choice card program VA as a hand in it so to speak. But his Cardio' Doc' civilian, Didn't like the way the VA handled it or I should say MISHANDLED it.

So I am hoping now, that he will get proper diagnosis. Last night they also told him there was Angina as well. So hopefully they will Dx it right [not being VA].

He will ask for a copy of it,so if we get a changed report from VA,when it goes to them,we'll be able to compare the two of them. I do hope he'll be able to get home by Christmas.

Right now, I am praying they'll stop any serious issues from occurring.

I'll check back in later...

Thanks again,for the caring support and prayers.

Jus' Sleepy Silverwolfi

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SO SO sorry! I've heard many horrible things from people trying to get treated at VA hospitals. You and Trek are in my thoughts!!!
Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'm so sorry Silverwolf. Thinking of both of you. Hugs. [group hug]

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankfully, he is now in good hands. ... and in the hands of God.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 94483 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< HW88, and me >>>>>,

Thanks for kind tho'ts and hugs,we need them right now.

I heard from him this AM,and they are way-laying his tests/procedures a day.

He is getting extra liquids, to wash his kidneys/UT, his creatinine went way up. So they'll do the tests and procedures tomorrow hopefully.

If they do what they are talking about he'll probably have to stay the next day as well. We'll see.

Well,a kind neighbor smoked a ham for us,and sent it over yesterday. So I have something tasty if he has to spend Christmas up there,at Hospital.

Oy Vey, I don't ask what is next anymore. just continuing to hope and pray, they can fix this issue w/o a bunch of surgeries. We'll see what happens.

If he has to spend another day up there after tomorrow I'll find a ride up,and go see him. Even if I need to mask up. i don't like him having to stay up there.

At least they are watching him closely, he has a very high pain tolerance,so I am suspicious of how he is. He said the tiredness was getting to him, and he couldn't understand until now.

His heart may have been trying to signal him for quite awhile. And of course there is never a convenient time for any illness or heart issue.

But he is still with us, so that will make my Christmas bright! I don't think I need anything else if he is okay! I would like to be healthier tho' so I can help him.

Sorry, off taking phone calls, well at least my 'puter didn't dump me off line.

Let me post this and see what is up...

TrekC' is lazin' about in the hospital bed, and doesn't like it. I don't blame him at all, plus there are still pumping liquids thru him. IV I think.

Tommorrow TrekC' has the Angio- plasty?- gram?, he couldn't remember which. Gotta get new info' out, but need to let my voice rest. Scratchy throat here. I'll check in here and there.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Lymetoo >>>>>,

I'll Amen that, and I was thinking of the three fold chord that isn't quickly broken too!

The Lord, Families and Friends and Churches /Worship groups and so on. All in Agreement for the best outcome.

I'm hoping to maybe get to go up tomorrow,we'll see how things are. I don't want this rash to get at TrekC'.

This A.M I had a little crack/split on my eyelid,definitely,never had that before. So far it isn't bleeding.

And our weather is crazy , it is raining Cats and Dogs,and the delivery guy had to jump it to get some stuff to the house here. It is up over the edge of the sidewalk.

The seasons seem sorta mixed up, 20's and 30's temps' one day 50's and 60's the next. Better go for a bit again, gettin' sleepy, only cat napped last night.

Jus' Silverwolfi

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

When they do an angiogram it will be very diagnostic. It will identify the problem and maybe they will be able to do a stent if something is blocked.

If it's worse than they can fix with a stent, then they will tell him about open heart surgery.

We'll continue to pray! I do hope you can get up there to see him on Christmas Day!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He will go into the heart catheterization lab and have an angiogram, a test that shows if heart arteries are blocked.

If there are only a couple blockages, they will do an angioplasty--insert balloons or stents to open the blockages.

So, he is having a heart cath or angiogram tomorrow. He could also have an angioplasty tomorrow at the same time depending on what they find.

https://www.heart.org/idc/groups/heart-public/@wcm/@hcm/documents/downloadable/ucm_300436.pdf

None of this is painful at all.

Praying that all goes well tomorrow. You will know the condition of his heart for sure.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

No pain except where they open and close the artery in the wrist or the groin. (ouch)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Thankyou, <<<<<< Lymetoo, TF, and other,LymeNet Family repliers >>>>>,

Using Mario's Laptop, mine keeps freezing up. He will have the angiogram thru the wrist tomorrow morning, and sometime after it I'll know something.

Don't know if I will get to go up yet, or how soon he can come home.It is in Gods hands now!
I am having some difficulty seeing, with the itchy eyes from the rash. And he doesn't need that on top of everything else.

We try to protect his sighted eye carefully. Since the other eye is permanently blind.

Sorry, I know this sounds pitiful,It reminds me of many years ago, some of used to sing together. Ky and J' had back problems, I had to wear a neck brace, and have rib surgery,TrekC' had an injured back from an oil platform injury.

ANother time, TrekC' had broken his glasses,so had to wear his prescription sunglasses, BD, had an electrical shock injury, and couldn' wear long slacks for awhile [the electricity messed up his heart rythym and blew a hole in his leg.

And Sam'l had a creasote burn on arms and face. Pastor looked at them and just shook his head. Hmm one might think choir and praise and worship, teams are dangerous.

Strange and funny odd memories. So many times mercy has been shown to us and our loved ones. And I thank God for each time he's brought us all thru.

I better close as I am rambling on here,. Thanks again for the encouragement , You are all family and so dear to us!

<<<<< Good Night LymeNet Family >>>>>,
I'll check in as soon as I am able to.

Tired, hopeful Silverwolfi

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I keep thinking tomorrow is Saturday .. So .. if he only needs a stent, he may be home by Christmas.

Let's hope and pray!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Lymetoo >>>>

I am hoping and praying that it is something easily treated, and he can come home soon.

Sunday would be great, but I know he is being well cared for. He doesn't like being without coffee, but we'll see what the Doc' says,after they run the tests.

I am hoping any obvious heart issues will surface. One of our Friends, Bro' Rob had a heart issue and VA didn't want to treat him and DX him in a timely manner either, Now his heart is permanently damaged.

TrekC' just called,someone camee, hopefully the folk to come get him ready for the Angio'. He'll call back when it is over.

Prayer now is, that the VA will not try to over ride this Doctor wishes,and he can have the test [they could do so last minute,as they are paying for this.]. I just don't have any trust in the VA .

Well I'll know something after awhile, hopes and prayers that it is good news.

I'll check in later [on TrekC's laptop, they[ISP] tried to update mine,and crashed it. They've done it before.

Jus' Silverwolfi

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Silverwolfi here w/ more info:

Test delayed 'til afternoon, don't know why. But Cardio Doc' said I will do the test,whether or not the VA likes it!!You were placed under MY CARE!!!

So,more waiting, he cannot have any food or drink 'til after test, and he has already been NPO since midnight. Not pleasant,and making the day drag by slowly.

Jus' Siverwolfi

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Helloo Again,

I'm Baaack,it's so nice to caring have doctors on board to help.

The checked about his last meal which was last evening,and said, then we need to get this done. Barring any unforeseen issues he'll have the test at 12:3O pm-ish, rather than O'dark-thirty afternoon PM.

There I'm a descriptive Wolfi uh...sorta!

Not holding my breath, as I don't wanna pass out, but he could be home sooner than we first tho't!! It'll depend on the test results of course, I am hoping and praying it is good news, and not a big surgery ahead.

Still,I am so grateful,that he is getting some good care,finally! Will need to find out if he can travel in a few weeks, again dependent on the test results.

I'm sorta a home body, but we need to tend to some matters sooner or later.

Odd, my brain wants to rhyme things now, I was just thinking, later 'tater, and now and how.

I also get my words twisted sometimes,which is okay,as it makes TrekC' laugh. He needs to laugh now and again. I've been concerned for him.
Love it when he feels well enough to laugh.

I do wonder is it a neuro' thing tho.I think they are called Spoonerisms [Ex. "A Well Boiled Ike", meaning " a well oiled bike'... or He Fit the Liar', meaning 'He Lit The Fire.'.

Well I'm rambling along...

So I'll check in again Later

Silverwolfi wanderin' around

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be praying!

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 6256 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Praying all is well and he will be out soon!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Thank You <<<<< hiker' >>>>>,

They've had another delay,so no results yet, and TrekC's blood sugars are falling, making him feel miserable [ they just tested that]. Just seems like this day is going on and on...

I will be so glad when they can see the test results, this is difficult emotionally.

Hopefully next time I check in,I'll have actual news ?!

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hang in there... all will be OK.. I'm sure of it!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Lymetoo, and Other LymeNet Family Repliers >>>>>,

Playing the waiting game again,he was to be taken down to testing, between 2:3O and 3:OO ish, which probably means closer to 4:OO ish.

I was hoping, they'd get it done, I may have to get a ride up there tonight,and take some fresh clothes up to TrekC'.

It is crazy windy today,and I was hoping, this would be over by now. Well maybe I'll get His call soon. One can hope. Still praying things turn out Okay.

As one of his Doctors said, lets hope it turns up a cause for all this,when they test you.

Well his brother called, decent fella' concerned since there is no news yet.I was sure hoping it was TrekC'.

Ah well. I'll check in later on, and hope I have new info'.

Jus' Silverwolfi again, again, some more.

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Darn. I was hoping to find out before I went to bed .. hope you found out something before YOUR bedtime!

Nite, nite.

Love and hugs!!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Silverwolfi, no news yet??!! Soon!

Love and prayers to you both.

Posts: 3643 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<<< Lymetoo, Rumigirl,and anyone else following.

Please check under New Thread Topic, New Update on TrekC' Good and the Bad'.

With apologies, This isn't my laptop, and i tho't I'd put the update in a new thread, so it wasn't as long.

This Laptop is TrekC's, it'll go to teh Hopsital for a while, Don't know when he'll come home.

BAck of heart Artery blockage, another procedure. The other post explains more. I'm headed up after breakfast, and will probably be of line for a few days.

Again, I was trying to make it easier,didn't want to cause confusion...

Thanks so much for the prayers and hugs. I heard back, awhile ago, but way later than it shoule have been.

Jus'Silverwolfi here [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

UPDATE:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/36810

(best to keep info on ONE thread, Silver...so none of us goes into panic)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.