LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Here I am...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here I am...
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I promised Lou I would stay on the sidewalk.

No jumping into traffic to save a wayward post-it only causes road rage.

I be good, or TC might come and break my fingers.

Blessings to all of you,
Love, Carol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Cobweb,

How relieved and glad I am that you are back here.

I was just about to get depressed.

Now I can smile.

Thanks Lou.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymedad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymedad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CW,

Welcome Home

Posts: 681 | From California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobweb:

I be good, or TC might come and break my fingers.

[lol]

Yes, WELCOME HOME!!! [woohoo]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95453 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad you're back! [group hug]

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yippeee hi ooooooooh!

Thank you Lou B for this!

Now, Ms. Cob, get thee to the beach while the sand is still warm, and the french fry stands are still open!

Cuz, last I heard, flagyl is on your menu soon.

Have no fear, just ride the flagyl waves, and in a bit, you will give your llmd the evil eye for even thinking about changing it! It was a big help in my fog department.

North.

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back!!!

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't egg or chocolate me on!!!!!
still need your address you deserve the chocolates now pm me.

docdave chapperone for the new cobby

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ruth Ruth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruth Ruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very warm and joyous: welcome back! Carol [kiss]

--------------------
When I lost my grip on Faith in the maze of illness,
Hope gently clasped my hand and led on.

RuthRuth

Posts: 478 | From California | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] [kiss] [group hug]
Missed ya!

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ks mom
Member # 11626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ks mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!!

ks mom

Posts: 94 | From Wichita KS | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cootiegirl
Member # 3216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cootiegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well now.....me thinks I'm gonna put on you the little 'toddler leash' that my oldest used to wear! he was a bit of a wanderer in the early days and this kept him close by my side....now i can keep you safely on the sidewalk and not have you running out in traffic.

i'm glad you are back and looking forward to many more cyber chats with you!
cootiegirl

Posts: 1728 | From New York State | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad you are back! I was sad to hear what had happened. You are a good person!

Welcome Back! [kiss]

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[woohoo] [bow] [woohoo]

Dats y I lub dis cite!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to have you back Cobweb!

Thank you, Lou!

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It IS good to have you back, Carol; thanks again for the birthday wishes, too.

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by just don:
[woohoo] [bow] [woohoo]

Dats y I lub dis cite!!!

You better learn to speak English if you want to stay. [Roll Eyes]
Boomerang
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boomerang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL cobweb, good to see ya!
Posts: 1366 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:
don't egg or chocolate me on!!!!!
still need your address you deserve the chocolates now pm me.

docdave chapperone for the new cobby

Sorry Doc-I don't have any fixed address right now. I'm on the run!

But I'm hoping to get a studio apartment in Harford County-I know-probably the most endemic county in Maryland, but I'm not worried-

they are so up on the latest treatment that you just have to tell them you got a tick bite and they'll treat you with One Dose Doxy-without even testing.
[Eek!]

Candy- that reminds me-I've got an appointment with our mutual acquaintance-Dr. H, former Colts player for a filling.

When the time and place are right I would love some cherry kisses from you-my favorite.

First thing I do with a box of assortments is stick my finger in the bottom of each piece to see what's inside. Dr. H told me no nuts because my teeth break so easily.

He also told me no gum chewing-but who ever listens to their dentist?

Take care,
Carol

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoopie, carol, what a pleasant surprise to find you back among us lymies.

yep, you better watch out for tincup; what's worse is she'll eat ALL YOUR ICE CREAM!

THANKS LOU B for reinstating our precious, comical carol!!! [group hug] [kiss] [group hug]

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by bettyg:

yep, you better watch out for tincup; what's worse is she'll eat ALL YOUR ICE CREAM!

She's not into Ben And Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt is she?

Last night I couldn't sleep because I was so wigged out. And tonight I'm up way past my bedtime making up for lost time.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Well, make that oneconditionally!
Carol

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 7 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home, Cobweb! Thanks LouB for letting our friend return.

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Carol. Isn't it nice to be the center of attention for a while? [Big Grin] I'm happy you are around to keep us all smiling.

--------------------
"When there is pain, there are no words." - Toni Morrison

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Aniek:
Welcome back Carol. Isn't it nice to be the center of attention for a while? [Big Grin]

Yeah , I went from feeling lower than whale poop to King of the Mountain. Why shucks ,it turned my frown [Frown] upside down [Smile] .

But what do you mean "for a while'- I always want to be the center of attention. [spinning smile]

Carol

CaliforniaLyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY*)!*)! WELCOME BACK!*)*!)!)

VERY MUCH!!!

--------------------
There is no wealth but life.
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carol-

did you get a chance to ask dr L about my DS? i tried calling myslef, but have not received a call back.

thanks- dilly

Posts: 2505 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Oh happy day.

Glad to come in and find this...you made my day!

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sometimesdilly:
carol-

did you get a chance to ask dr L about my DS? i tried calling myslef, but have not received a call back.

thanks- dilly

Thanks for reminding me-yes I did ask her. And yes she does treat children with positive lyme test. She also made it clear that she is not a pediatrician-and would only treat for lyme. So keep trying.

Carol

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, carol.

what does she mean taht she will only treat for Lyme? as in not for co-infections?

Posts: 2505 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dilly, I am just guessing..She will only treat her for the tick borne infections, not colds, nose bleeds, etc..lmt
Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT HAVE I DONE????
WHY DID I DO IT!!~!!!!!!

MAN 2 MINUTES BACK AND SHE'S AT IT AGAIN.
HOW CAN I CHAPPERONE YOU IF YOU KEEP JUMPING POSTS.

I PROMISED LOU YOU WOULD BEHAVE AT LEAST FOR A WEEK, NEVER HAPPEN.

LOVE
DAVEEEY [confused]

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
thanks, carol.

what does she mean taht she will only treat for Lyme? as in not for co-infections?

What LMT said- she will treat for tick related illness, but not for the runny nose, coughing, sneezing stuff or whatever you would normally take a kid to the pediatrician for.

The hazard is- most pediatricians in MD are of the Johns Hopkins variety and not real open to long term treatment for lyme-which could cause some conflict.

As an adult, I have pretty much narrowed down my doctor visits to the LLMD. If I am feeling really ill I go to ER or Patient Last. I haven't been to my PCP in nearly 2 years.

Carol

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:
WHAT HAVE I DONE????
WHY DID I DO IT!!~!!!!!!

MAN 2 MINUTES BACK AND SHE'S AT IT AGAIN.
HOW CAN I CHAPPERONE YOU IF YOU KEEP JUMPING POSTS.

I PROMISED LOU YOU WOULD BEHAVE AT LEAST FOR A WEEK, NEVER HAPPEN.

LOVE
DAVEEEY [confused]

You could see if Cootiegirl has an extra leash she would loan you.

But don't worry- I'm wearing an ankle bracelet-so I can't go too far.
[Roll Eyes]

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

thanks, Lymemom and Carol-

that makes more sense.

yes, his ped is definitely of JHU vintage on Lyme all the way. I had that conversation with him last year. credit where credit is due- he did willingly order a blood draw knowing that we were sending it to Igenex.

carol- on not seeing a PCP in 2 years. exactly. that's why i'm transferring care to an in-town LLMD.

I don't know how anyone with a LLMD out of state manages to receive adequate ongoing care for Lyme-related medical problems. even with a great llmd, i found that impossible.

thanks again...
ps to carol- no need to watch over your shoulder for this Mac track- i've voluntarily surrendered my driver's license and promised to stay away from caves... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

dilly

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cobweb,

I've been sort of out of commission a while, and missed that I missed you until it was too late to miss you because you are back.

This place wouldn't be the same without you. And many of of us wouln't be the same without you and this place.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

cave:

peekaboo.. [Big Grin]

(oops. vows sometimes fall through the holes in my Lyme-brain)

dill

Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go away for a week and all HE** breaks loose.

So, I'm blissfully ignorant about all the goings on--wish someone would PM me about it!

Glad you're still here Cobby!! I would have begged for you to come back also.

[ 30. August 2007, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: meg ]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 95453 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
PM sent! [Smile]

[confused]
Who'd you send it to-cause I never got it.

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

i never got it either.
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
i never got it either.

Were you expecting a pm from her,too?

Maybe we should send her one? YooHoo Lymetoot-where are you?

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still hoping for a piece of cake. [Big Grin]

--------------------
more light, more love

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

cobby,

no, i can't say i was EXPECTING a PM, but since nobody is offering me chocolate i thought i'd stand in the PM line as they are being passed out. [Big Grin]

dilly

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
cave:

peekaboo.. [Big Grin]

(oops. vows sometimes fall through the holes in my Lyme-brain)

dill

If you want to get her attention -try playing PEEKAPOOP ,instead. or maybe PICKAPAIR.

Now if you are into a game of doubles-that would be PICKAPAIRAPOOPS.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
quote:
PM sent! [Smile]

[confused]

Well who do you THINK I sent it to??? [shake] [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Cobweb
Unregistered

are you messin' with me? Is this a test? did Lou put you up to this to see if I'd try to log on as one of my old buddies?

Well I ain't falling for it. From now on-everyting goes through Cobweb- because he said so-that's why.

Cobby
ps- was it anything important?

Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over 1,000 posts on lymenet and what do I get for it?

No one has ever offered ME chocolate! [shake]

Not that I would eat them anyway, since I am constantly
fighting off the yeast.

Cobby, is that you in Texas with the giant webs?

web page

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
PM sent! [Smile]

[confused]

Well who do you THINK I sent it to??? [shake] [lol]
Well- I finally got it this morning-no- not the pm-but who you were really going to send it to.
[bonk]

I was getting really worried about you lymetoot because I thought lymebrain had taken over and you were just forgetting to do the things you said you were going to do. Alas, I'm afraid it means not enough ABX have crossed the BB for me yet.

Meg-would you send me a copy of her pm-so I can make sure she got it right. I just want to be sure the gossip is correct. thanks! [Big Grin]

Still Befuddled,
Carol

Lymetoo
Member # 743

***Meg-would you send me a copy of her pm-so I can make sure she got it right. I just want to be sure the gossip is correct. thanks!***

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [lol] [lol] [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Vermont_Lymie:

web page

No-that's just what Lou B thinks. [Eek!]

Here I am...
 -

Now this is what I'd call a thread that's gone full circle-or is that loop to loop.

Anyway- Vermont- I can't send you any chocolate until they have an "Adults Only" forum.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

+++++++++++++++

Yikes...is that those army worms??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh, can't even catch up around this joint!
Ok, here is my PM.

From TuTu
Meg, Absolutely nothing happened, besides its not your beeswax, fahgetaboutdit. Thanks for asking, TuTu

Now, see I still know nuttin--man that TuTu sure is mean! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by meg:
Sheesh, can't even catch up around this joint!
Ok, here is my PM.

From TuTu:
Meg, Nothing happened, nothing happened, fahgetaboutdit. Thanks for asking, TuTu

Now, see I still know nuttin [Big Grin] Anyone ELSE want to help me out?

Yeah ,someone I won't mention, although some might think he's related to Carol B, mistook me for some crabgrass and yanked me out of the meadow ,roots and all.

Fortunately I was quickly replanted in time to fullfill my destiny.

I noticed your email from Tutu wasn't in quotes. How do I know that's what she really said? By the way-her real name is Lymetoot.

Cobweb
Unregistered

Gotcha-changing your story huh? I think I'm going to report you to the moderators for suspicious user activity.

Besides you didn't leave the door open for me to explain everything.

And TootToot is not mean. She should be offended by that remark, and now I have to go sit on the sidewalk, longing for the green green grass of home.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by meg:

From TuTu
Meg, Absolutely nothing happened, besides its not your beeswax, fahgetaboutdit. Thanks for asking, TuTu

Oh yeah, that sounds exactly like me!! [lol] [bonk]

The name is Tutu, Pedro! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Meg
Member # 22

Ahhhh! Mon Cherie, there are no quotes on PM's! [Eek!]

How do I do what I cannot do?

--anyway that's what she said [Big Grin] trust me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] really

--------------------

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Oh, yeah, that sounds just like tootsie, hahahahaha [Wink]

Are you sure she didn't say... none of your BI business?

By the way, what was it you asked originally and did it involve cake?

--------------------
more light, more love

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by trueblue:

-

What's BI? PM me!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Meg
Member # 22

Meee---toooo!!

--------------------

trueblue
Member # 7348

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by trueblue:

-

What's BI? PM me!! [Big Grin]

I have no idea! [lol]
When we were kids everyone always said, "None of your B I business." I always wondered but no one ever knew. I suspect some illiterate child thought business was spelled with a bi. (Hey, it's possible! We were in that deprive/depraved generation taught to read phonetically only.)

Yay, thank for the cake! Pretty... Yumm...! It gots chocolate pudding inbetween the layers, in case anyone was wondering. [Smile]

Do you all still want PMs? (Notice I abbreviate that PMs and not PMS.) [Big Grin]

--------------------
more light, more love

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad you liked the cake!!! [lick]

I never heard that B I thing! I led a sheltered life!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Cobweb
Unregistered

b-o-r-i-n-g
trueblue
Member # 7348

[Razz]

--------------------
more light, more love

lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Webby, my friend..Boring is ok..It will keep you on the board..Baby steps, ok?

If you are too bored, come on up and help me sort out the hundred boxes I have from moving mom up here. I even filled 2 dumpsters and still have a ton of stuff.

It's a little sad for me after being a member of the unofficial GRITS Society(Girls Raised in the South),all of my 50 plus years, I no longer have a place to hang my hat down there. But until I die, I will continue to be a Rehobo and OC bum.lmt

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Save those boxes-

I may be moving your way too soon. Just waiting to hear back from an application I put in for an apartment just South of the Border-as in south of the MD/Penna line. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement