LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » FUN!! In honor of the Royal Wedding.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FUN!! In honor of the Royal Wedding.....
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In honor of the big wedding on Friday, use your Royal Wedding Guest name this week: Start with either Lord or Lady....Your first name is one of your grandparent's or great-grandparent's names...Your surname is the name of your first pet, then followed by "of" or a hyphen, the name of the street you grew up on!! Have fun!

Here's one of my possibilities:

Lady Helena Scooter of Chantilly. [Razz]

[ 04-30-2011, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95723 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord Fox Pepper of Maple...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best one I've heard!! [Cool]

(these have been on Facebook too... very fun)

here's another for me:

Lord Wilhelm Butch of Chantilly

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 95723 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Lady Alwine Taffy of Stoney Climb

Alwine is German .. pronounced "Al VEEN uh"

or Lady Helena Fluffy of Shiloh

[lol] [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Dorothy Duke of ??? (the name can be researched too easily, so it's a secret!)

or

Lady Nellie Max of Wellington

or

Lord Leaman Laddie of Canary Court

You can come up with some goodies!

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

All of the street names I posted are old ones. Not good to post a current one.

Thanks for contributing! [Smile] .. yours sound "right on" for being British!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Liz D
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Charlotte Jilly of Hall Drive
Posts: 234 | From BC Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Eunice Spicey of Thomaston

LOL

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this one - Lord Asahel Senchie of Babcock.

Yes, I had a cat named Senchie, short for "Sensuous". My mom's nickname was "Sensuous" so the cat was named after her! LOL!

Asahel is a Biblical name - and was my grandpa's name.

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TnFlowerChild
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TnFlowerChild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Marguerite Doolittle of Kilmaltie!
Posts: 236 | From Jackson, TN | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Those are good ones!! [lol]

The ones I had up there are my grandparents' names.

The Wilhelm was my great grandfather's name. Alwine (alveena) was my grandmother's name, as well as Helena for my dad's mother. All Germans.

How about my other grandfather ..

Lord August Scooter of Shiloh [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TnFlowerChild
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TnFlowerChild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My English/German roots are showing:

Lord Heinrich (Henry) Yeager of Westover [hi]

Posts: 236 | From Jackson, TN | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

woohooo!

You had a pet named Yeager?? interesting!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TnFlowerChild
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24717

Yeager was an English Springer Spaniel and a total sweet heart!
kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Dorothy Weaser of Porter

ROFL!!!

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yeager sounded rather regal!

Weaser!! [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement