Can someone e-mail this to Ellen. Since this e-mail is my work, I can't receive private e-mails & so can't send them either:
City of Long Branch sign ordinance exemptions from sign ordinance follows:
G. Political signs; subject, however, to the following restrictions: [Amended 7-14-1983 by Ord. No. 1110; 3-11-1986 by Ord. No. 1267]
(1) Only one sign per candidate or public issue shall be allowed on each property. The one sign permitted may be two-sided. When one or more candidates run on a ticket, and have campaign signs printed jointly, that sign listing the names of the candidates on the ticket shall be considered the one sign permissible for the ticket.
(2) No political sign may be erected more than 45 days prior to an election and must be removed no later than 10 days after an election.
(3) No political signs may be placed on or attached to any public property, utility pole, traffic sign or street corner marker.
(4) No person shall place or attach any political signs on or to any occupied private property without first obtaining the permission of the property owner of that property.
(5) No person shall place or attach any political sign on or to any vacant property or unoccupied or abandoned buildings or structures without first obtaining the written permission of the owner of that property, building or structure.
Ellen - I am working on finding out about Tinton Falls sign ordinance, but cannot find info. for West Long Branch.
Posts: 81 | From Iowa | Registered: May 2007
| IP: Logged |