LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife Users....Help Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife Users....Help Please
Jellybelly
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jellybelly   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After many months of preping my body to hit the Lyme...it's time. My LLMD asked how I would like to go about treatment today. I think I would really like to try Rifing.

He told me that the model he used is extremely difficult to get if not impossible. It worked for him and his daughter. It seems though that the maker is either not taking any orders these days because of back log or has stopped completely. He designed his machine and sold it at cost.

Since that is not an option appparently, I would really appreciate if you could tell me.....

What model you have used.

Do you feel it worked.

What was it's cost.

He recommended I ask others who have rifed and recommended a book. So I have homework to do. He said that it seems they could cost as much as $5000.00, but in his opinion, more expensive doesn't mean better.

I would really appreciate your help in making my decision. Thanks!

Posts: 1251 | From california | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymelady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get in touch with Bryan Rosner who wrote the book on rife and see if he can recommend a proper machine that does not cost too much. He always can help.

Rife is helping me after two years of meds and no improvement at all, was in bed for two years and with rife I am finally out of bed but have a long way to go.

Lymelady

Posts: 484 | From Fredericksburg, Va USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where you start.

http://www.lymebook.com

I bought one of the expensive machines 2 1/2 yrs ago. It was the one I was lead to in a very spiritual way and I wasn't going to continue shopping or asking questions to get something cheaper.

I was blessed to have money in a 401k account that would do me no good at retirement age, because I wouldn't live to see it, if I didn't take charge of my healthcare.

Take care, Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6479 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use the GB4000 with amp. Bryan also supports the use of that machine. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme-and-rife/. When you sign-up, it will email you a matrix of several models to compare.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the one you mentioned is the one I have. You can get on his list if you want to. I have his phone number. You can call and ask how long it would take to get it from him. Mine took 4 months, I think.

For awhile, he couldn't get the parts he needed. That's why it took so long. Maybe now he has the parts.

Also, Bryan's book is really awesome. If you're going to Rife, you really need to read his book.

I've only used mine for about 4 months. I do herx on it now and I've been off abx for more than 2 months. I feel fine.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theskyking:
Lymetoo,

Are you still using Xango?

Bryan

ABSOLUTELY!!! I'll NEVER stop it, God willing!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an EMEM5. I too waited for almost 5 months to get it. I have used it 4 times. I herx well each time. It has been rough, but when the herx's clear, I feel like I'm better than before.

I'm so thankful that there are options. My gut simply cannot take anymore.

Mr. Tracey is a dream!

Bug

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my2haveit
Member # 7712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my2haveit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've used a GB4000 with amp for the past 6 months, paid about $2,400, and waited no longer than 2 weeks for delivery.

It comes with a user manual and a book of frequencies for many diseases and health problems.

I don't have Lyme. Rife greatly improved my conditions of tendonitis (which caused disability before several rife treatments), lymphedema, muscle pain, and dental infection.

Pat was severely disabled by Lyme. She was home-bound, unable to shower or dress, with brain fog, bouts of disabiling pain, sensory overload.

After 3 months of conservative, gentle rife sessions, most days she could shower, dress, take walks, drive, and shop.

Her brain is clear and very active. She is often without pain. She also tackles chores, and enjoys music and occassional action TV shows, and even light!

She is continuing to improve with regular use of our machine.

It's experimental and should be well-researched to use it safely and effectively. We are grateful for Bryan Rossner's book for guiding us to this method of treatment.

We love our machine and never want to be without it. It's improved our lives so much.

Sue G.

Posts: 61 | From Florida, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jellybelly
Member # 7142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jellybelly   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your input. I am going from here to order the book. Unfortunately, it seems that there are those who are afraid to talk about rigfing here on the board due to undue nasty remarks. I would love to here from you via PM or email.

Thanks again!

Posts: 1251 | From california | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jellybelly, go to the Lyme and Rife group on yahoo and people will be happy to talk about it there. You'll get lots of answers... [Smile]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jellybelly
Member # 7142

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
I think the one you mentioned is the one I have. You can get on his list if you want to. I have his phone number. You can call and ask how long it would take to get it from him. Mine took 4 months, I think.

Yes, I think this is the one my doc used, if he is the same guy who wrote the book or came up with the first machine, or something like that.

I would love to have his phone # if he is back on line, even if it takes awhile.

Jellybelly
Member # 7142

Thanks Scott, I'll go there.
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, (Just copied and pasted this from another post I replied to and I bought mine from rifelabs.)

I bought my emem3d machine for 850 and have used it consistently for 6 months. I have also added antibiotics in for brief periods according to Bryan's book and did 14 weeks of salt/c with it.

I believe that you need to use more than one thing to beat this and my progression seems to be following the schedule outlined in the book.
Back in May I thought I was dying and today I'm back working fulltime. Some days are still tough getting out of bed but they are getting to be less and less. All three treatments have helped but the only one I've done consistently every week is Rife.

I respect everyone's opinion and love to look at both sides but in the end, I always need to try it for myself and I'm very thankful I did. I also pray that it continues because this is one tough bug!

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement