LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife, what to buy and how much cost and testimonials

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife, what to buy and how much cost and testimonials
sickandtiredofbeingsandt
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickandtiredofbeingsandt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I am wondering about Rife machines. Does it really work? What machine to buy and how much it costs. I have done a little research and can only find really expensive (thousands of dollars) machines.

Anyone have experience good or bad?

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

Posts: 185 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

This has been talked about a lot here. If the search is working just type in rife and you will see all sides.

For me, it is the best treatment I ever used. My machine cost $850.00 from www.rifelabs.com. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

Rife is not a quick fix and other treatments added in help considerably, especially detox.

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prismvision
Member # 9648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prismvision     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Scott,

Just wondering what model your rife machine is???

Thanks,
Heidi

Posts: 36 | From new york | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the EMEM5A and it cost me $450. I've been off abx for over a yr now, so I would say it's doing SOMETHING!

I was treated for more than 4 yrs with abx. I do believe abx are VERY IMPORTANT, especially in the initial treatment.

Get a copy of Bryan Rosner's book. He reviews the best rife machines and tells you why they are effective.

Go to www.lymebook.com/resources

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heidi,

I have an emem3d analog. I'm not sure if he still sells that one. I do know he has a newer version with 2 tubes that a friend of mine bought and the last time I spoke to her, she was having great results.

The one that lymetoo has (correct me if I'm wrong) is made by a gentleman who makes absolutely no profit from his machines. I initially spoke to him but he had a 3 month wait so I paid the extra money.

This same gentleman is also the one who initially taught (helped) Dave from rifelabs make his so I felt very comfortable with my choice.

Another good place for info is on yahoo, just search lyme and rife and join the forum.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by secondtimearound:

The one that lymetoo has (correct me if I'm wrong) is made by a gentleman who makes absolutely no profit from his machines. I initially spoke to him but he had a 3 month wait so I paid the extra money.

Yes, that's the one!! I understand that he now has someone helping him, so the waiting list is not that long....like maybe a month?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James H
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using some experimental variations of Rife machines for most of this year. I can tell you that this type of thing does work. It is non-invasive, and once you have the machinery it is essentially free.

I also think from my own experiments and observations that the concept has a lot more potential than is achieved by the current offerings. Nonetheless they seem to be working well for alot of people as they are.

For those who are technically inclined, the price of a couple of bottles of pills and lab tests to see how much damage they are doing to your vital organs will buy alot of equipment.

Considering what the medical establishment is doing to us, having a few alternatives to what they are denying us is a good thing. For us, this one has worked really well.

Posts: 714 | From San Antonio TX | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the differences between Zappers, like the Clark or the Beck zappers and Rife?

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Power. Depth of penetration too.
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you combine abx with rife?
Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trails,
You can. Theoretically rife is most effective without antibiotics. The antibioticsa are thought to drive the borellia into a cyst form.

Some use rife as a means to get off antibiotics.

Have you read Bryan Rosners book?

Posts: 628 | From the south | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
havent read the book. have only known the peripherals of rife. never dug into it because abx and detox brought me back to health in 2001. So thought they would this time too. Now.....
who knows, but it aint workin.

If worried about cysts, why not use tini or flagyl dring rife treatment?

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trails,
This is theoritical, and based on Bryan Rosners book:

These drugs have been found to degreade the cyst form in vitro However, he belives that these drugs drugs in vivo are unlikely to be effective against the cyst form.

The book is intersting even if you don't use rife, much discussion about other alternative treatments.

I haven't used antibiotics, only hersbs such as Cumanda. I do wonder if the Cumanda is driving the lyme into cyst form. In the Spring I came off all herbs, I felt awful. Perhaps the borrelia was coming out of the cyst and the rife was more effective.

I am back on herbs for fungi and babesia. I feel significantly better. The herxes msy be less strong or my yeast/babesia low may be down. It's hard finding a balance with using herbs and rifing. In two months I will come off herbs and try rifing alone.

Posts: 628 | From the south | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tailz
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brain isn't working. Can someone let me know?...

1) Which make and model I need (specifically I need to kill Lyme, and I'm guessing at the very least something FUNGAL and BABESIA, since wormwood helps and a few years back I glowed green at the vet's) - also, my daughter may have systemic STREP, so I'm guessing I have this, too. She's been having major headaches, isn't sleeping, anxiety, OCD - only shows one Lyme band (23), so we hit a wall.

2) The website to purchase Rife? I saw the one link above. Are there others?

3) Has it helped to warrant the price? Can you change frequencies to kill other things? How do you know where to set it? Do I need a more expensive model because I think I have everything? Is it best to pulse Rife treatments? How do you know if you are 'herxing' or if it's making things worse?

I took St. John's Wort today and now my right kidney and head hurts. Since St. John's Wort is supposed to be like tetracycline, what do you think I have? Herx or wrong herb?

I just don't think that IV therapy is too great. I need to be on abx twice daily or my symptoms flare in the evening especially. Unfortunately, I can't infuse twice a day, and I've only been doing M-W-F infusions because I'm tired.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8474

I have tried the following rife machines at thrugh friends and clinics:
EMEM3d
Beam Ray
Rife for Life Square Gen pro
RIfe for Life PPET
Resonant Light rife/bare
Resonant Light PERL
HPMP (high powered magnetic pulser).

If I had the money, I would invest it in the PERL. It is pricey, about $5000, but much more powerful and effective than the other devices.
I bought the EMEM, which is similar but about $500. It works, but without the power and penetration that the PERL has.
The PPET is also a great machine, but relatively new and does not have the track record of the PERL and resonant light.

[ 19. November 2006, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: serendipity ]

tailz
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Serendipity - Do you think I can go with the cheaper one and just use it longer? Or do you think it has more to do with frequencies and power?

I might be able to swing the cheaper unit. I don't think I could swing the $5000 unit.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elsa
Member # 11019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TailZ
did you ever buy the Rife machine? I am very intrested in buy one as well, but am at a loss as to which one and none of them are at the price range of $500. could you all help me out?
thank you!

--------------------
Elsa

Posts: 2 | From arizona | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link mentioned by secondtimearound is the best Rife device you can get for the money.
If you want to spend more there are fancier models, but as a first device the EMEM has proven itself against Lyme.

A Beck Blood Electrifier runs a small DC current thru your bloodstream which is supposed to kill bacteria in your blood. Since it is DC there are no frequencies involved, just electrical current. This is not a substitute for a Rife device but is a good add on treatment to use with one.

Zappers are AC devices and run a few frequencies, but as mentioned earlier they do not penetrate the body enough to use alone. They are to kill bacteria in the blood also.

Rife devices work by producing precise frequencies which either destroy or disable bacteria or viruses in the body.

Some people are symptom free after using one for a period of time. Are they cured? I do not know if symptom free is the same, but if you have no symptoms, thats pretty impressive.

Doctors could lose their license if they recommend an experimental device for use. It has also been called a quack device for years so anyone who knows little about them will assume they do not work. The bottom line is they work, they are relativly cheap, and unpatentable. No patent, no big money to be made. They also are a very direct threat to antibiotics and drug companies so you will never see them used by very many Doctors.

Do a search on Royal Rife and it will keep you busy for a long time.

Best Regards

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spookydew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
My husband made a zapper last Sunday. He used 9 volt battery 1st. When I didn't feel anything he used 12 volt. Still didn't really feel anything except nausea.

Stayed with 12volt. Did get slightly anxious when used it twice in one day. Lasted 2-3 hours. Don't think I could tolerate a rife so I'm sticking with this til load is low enough that a rife wont kick me.

Noticed a little more energy. However, I have low seizure threshold. Have had few (petit type) since November 2nd 2005 (pain related).

Does rife or zapper cause seizures? I have had some while zapping. Don't really feel that that is a bad thing. I am always awake and fully alert.

Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never heard of either causing a seizure but anything is possible. I have heard of certain video games causing them so who knows?

I think you are smart to proceed slowly. Better safe than sorry.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement