Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8099
Tosho, I just checked my old post about bartonella. I did take astragalus for it (I had totally forgotten). So astragalus tested twice for me against bartonella! --------------
From my previous bart infection (2007, Aug 30):
Here's then my bartonella protocol, aproximately:
- phellodendron, decoction 5-7 minutes: gets bart and many other pathogens
- artemisia annua decoction (separate from other decoctions): about 3 teaspoons if I remember well: cook it for a while (about 5 minutes?): it gets bart.
- astragalus test good against bart: I took decoctions and/ or Planetary formula (about 1-2 pills a day)
- bee polen: gets bartonela (plus borrelia cysts and bab's cysts); I took if I remember well, about 2-3 tea spoons a day diluted in water/ soya milk
- lonicerae caulis, decoction 7 minutes: gets bart and babesia (I took it in the very end only)
- KMT program 1
- frozen garlic: 2 -3 a day (can't remember)
- amargo (rain-tree): gets bart, babesia and borrelia: I think I took about 2 "00" capsules a day.
- immunomodulators that may help: cats claw, jap. knotweed
- isatis, folium & forsythia test good against bartonela, but I didn't take these this time because phelodendron + frozen garlic + lonicerae were good enough (I didn't need to add isatis/ forsythia).
Remember that I was my own 'doctor', so no one prescribed me these stuff, I tested amounts by myself and showed to my doctor who told me: "Go on". He re-tested for me (ART) the new herbs I never had taken before, phellodendron tested very good. I'm skinny and very sensitive to herbs/ medicine, so 'normal' people would need more, I guess.
Very 'constant' herbs in this second reinfection for me were (including other pathogens, not only for bart though):
- cats claw, whole herb - Japanese knotweed decoction - phellodendron - gardenia - gervao (rain-tree)
These herbs tested good for a longer period of time (I'm now still on cats claw, knotweed and gardenia). Andrographis didn't test good, only for a few days!!! I took it more than a year for my first borrelia infection and it kept testing good, but not this time!
Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005
| IP: Logged |