LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so sorry Tracy
Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, no problem, Mati. It helped to understand some of your history.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to add just a little to the discussion of the state of medical care in the U.S. versus in Europe.

I haven't lived here that long, but I have learned a few things.

I went to this lyme clinic is Germany,...many llmds from the States have come over to this clinic to train and learn....the clinic is in Ausberg (sp?) Germany.

I learned these things while I was there.

They cannot prescribe IM shots because there were problems with people giving themselves their own shots, so that is not allowed any more.

They cannot put an I.V. line in me. There is no such thing as an I.V. company coming to your house once a week while you do your own push therapy in between.

You have to go to a doctor's office for the infusion, daily......

You cannot buy artemisinin in Switzerland because it is banned as a dangerous substance that hurt people.

10 aschidolpholus pills from the apothecary will cost you $18.00.

If you are taking 3 antibiotics for lyme and one or two antimalarials, doctors will freak out in your face. They think anyone taking that much medication is sure to die from the drugs.

Being able to buy herbs in the U.S. is a luxury. I am aware that that is being threatened now by the FDA. Don't know if we'll be able to stop that threat, but it would be a shame to loose that luxury.

Positive of living in Europe:
Doctors don't just give you a 10 minute time slot. You are a person, not a slot, and you have their attention until you are done.

You sit across from the doctor at his desk, and discuss your history, blood work, whatever, until you cover what you want to.

O.K. There are other differences, but I just wanted to say that medicine in the U.S., like medicine in other places, has its bonuses.

When my husband and I left the German lyme clinic and got in the car, I had to wonder why patients are not allowed to give themselves I.M. shots. Just don't get that.

Mary

Posts: 1010 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about the I.M.shots deep into the muscles in the buttock, the ones with B-12 and the long needles, nurses have to do that because of danger to the sciatic nerve if done at the wrong place. The srtange thing is that one only needs I.M. b-12 in case of pernicious anemia with nerve involvement so it works a bit faster. i learnt on forums that people might as well give themselves b-12 shots subcutaneously, they say it is done that way in the U.S. Yes, I.M is done by nurses and patients can do s.c.
Last I heard you can buy one kind of b-12 otc in the pharmacy.
Here in Scandinavia you can get various imported or european probiotics in health food shops. Some sell some brands below the counter.

But it is tightening up regarding doses of vitamins allowed etc. 10g vitamin D (=400units) is the max amount allowed per tablet or serving and it is forbidden to suggest you take more than one. Vitamin bears were outlawed because they had 7,5g D and it said to give the child one or two....

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting abut the b-12?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, supplements and vitamins are really restricted - and expensive - in parts of Europe.....

Does anyone have an update or more information as to what happened with Dr. K. and the FDA? (Please feel free to send a PM if you don't feel the info should be public.)

Here's a quote on this thread from back in April:

quote:
Dr K.... of Seattle was recently visited by the FDA/drug company enforcers. They object to his selling a device that he imports from Europe. It apparently uses light and frequencies. The feds want his list of customers and want him to buy back all the units and ship them back to Europe. He says that he is meeting with them tomorrow.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our family, myself, my husband, and our two teenagers are going to Germany in two months.

Can anyone give advice as to what we need to do beforehand regarding detox, cleanses etc.?

I have already done a parasite cleanse and plan to do a liver cleanse soon. Will this help the tx to be more effective?

What about heavy metal detox? We just received test results today and we are all high for lead and my son for nickel also.

Would zeolite, or detoxamin be advisable for the next couple of months to try to clear some of the metals before tx?

None of us have amalgam (SP) fillings, but my husband and I have a few root canals. Why is that a problem in the tx, and is it imperative to have them removed?

Lots of questions, I know, but we would like to be ready and have the best chance of success possible.

Thanks.

Linky

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthfinder, this is a private matter and does not belong in a public forum. Hope you understand.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sounds like you are doing some pretty smart things, Linky. I hope someone with experience can answer your questions.

Gigi - then I would really appreciate a PM from someone.

I'm sure Dr. K. doesn't want any negative publicity about his practice or the devices themselves; however, information about what happened to him is important to any other practitioner who may be thinking of `importing devices'. I know one practitioner who is interested, and several people on this board know others who are paying attention.

--------------------
Tracy

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linky, I really don't know the answers to your questions, sorry. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a holistic dentist check out your root canals to see if they're a problem, some can still be infected.

Don't know if you need to chelate prior to going or not. I used Detoxamin for lead and it worked well. I took it for six months with ALA and NAC, along with zeolite for mop-up.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Borrelia is GONE! Confirmed by two doctors test methods.

The HHV class of virals seem to have dissapated.

I can funtion again, my energy is nearly all back, I'm seeing a few muscles return, brain fog finally lifted - I can think clearly again.

My head still buzzes / ears both ring... music and sounds are still a problem as are emf/emr's.

Currently, I am working on Mycoplasma. This has been stubborn and rough.

Still dealing with Candida = two years now. I take probiotics 2X/dy + eat plain goat yogurt.

I use the Bionic + nosodes for both.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank You Kindly, Grace

Next I plan to tackle Chlamydia, TB and Nanobacterium. What were my ancesters doing?

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news Grace!!! I suspect adding a lot of fermented foods which are also probiotic would help. I found triphala is just a good herbal to have around. If you can take the powder directly in the mouth it can help control oral bacteria. Its bitter and a good number of folks have to take pills. Just get some and do some energetic testing to determine times and dosages.

Something I've found which I think is extremely helpful is an exercise created by Donna Eden. It takes no more then 5 minutes a day. It can help normalize the immune response. It is great for lymies that have gotten rid of most of the pathogens but for some reason the immune system is still far too ramped up. In other words, it wants to continue fight even though there is nothing to fight.

This might be great for you Six as well. It might help to get you off the thyroid meds. I don't take thyroid meds anymore, and haven't for some time, they never tested well (and it was never the problem for me).

To find the video, go to youtube and search for "donna eden five minute". I'm sure you'll find it with that search.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Up

By the way, Borreliose Centum Blankenburg, an affiliate of Borreliose Centrum Augsburg, has just oppened in Germany. http://www.b-c-bl.de/

They list biophoton treatment too. Augsburg has done trials for some time and they obviously found it useful.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy for you Grace!!!

LP

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, I've just watched Donna Eden demonstrate the exercises and I'm going to do them! I started just now.

Have you noticed any specific improvements?

One thing I like is how undemanding physically the routine is, as a lot of 'exercise' types are impossible for me.

Thanks for the tip,

Carry

Posts: 1644 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the suggestion Bob. I started training last week to become a Pilates instructor, so I'm maxed out with working out! Pilates (including reformer work) is great for aligning the body so that the energy flows properly. It's all about improving the structure and strengthening the muscle from deep within. I wish I had discovered it earlier in my treatment, but am happy that I am well enough to handle the 10 hours per week I'm doing for the next four months for training!!

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad you are enjoying Pilates, Sixgoofy, as I found it v. good when I was well enough to do it: I have a beginners' cd, with a 'noddy' version of each exercise alongside the main one for people who are ill or want to go more slowly.

It is a goal of mine to be able to start it again, but in the meantime, I am determined to do some stretches each day, even if they only last a minute or so.

Pilates is fantastic for the posture, which gets so bad with Lyme in my experience and, in toning the core muscles, it helps you to move better and more freely.

Good luck with it, Sixg!

Carry

Posts: 1644 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I hope you can get back to it, soon, Carry! You might try a reformer class. You can do it to your ability and much of the work is very gentle and done lying down.

--------------------

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph & Ayden Pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only discovered the invention of such a photon machine today! Imagine my delight to find such an extensive discussion about it [Smile] I'm in Seattle and, pending the reports from those going to Germany, would be interested in sharing a machine purchase with others in the area. VERY exciting and I'm already a HUGE fan of Prof.Dr. Popp.

Does anyone have experience using "the zapper" (frequencies?

Posts: 28 | From Seattle, WA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bumping this thread for the ones trying the Bionic or PE1.
Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would bump this up for those who are interested.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement