LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 64)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can still return my machine. Do you think i should? What machine do you like the best. How much is it. Do you have a link

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the GB-4000.
It has,proven itself over the years as a top notch machine. You can buy them used and are often offered on the Rife Forum.

I don't know current prices but they are not cheap. Just Google it for current new prices.

I don't know enough about your machine to know whether you should keep it or not. You could ask on the Rife Forum. There is at least one person there that has one.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whrre is rife forum? Sorry. Ty for time

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ok. Found gb 4000. No way can i afford tht now. Will have to muddle thru with what i have i guess. Ty

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Is brians book real old? It says you can buy a rife machine for about a hundrrd dollars? How can that be...cheapest i saw was 500.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are none worth buying for $100.00.

Www.rifeforum.com

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Is there a frequency for biofilm? My book doesnt have one

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't think there is a biofilm frequency.

Dan

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ty

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cheapest one Bryan discusses is the EMEM5A .. It is great and costs about $500 .. worth at least $1000.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lpkayak - I have been using an EMEM5 for the past six months or so with great results. In fact I believe it has been instrumental in making solid movement forward in how I feel. Cost was $527 - if you send me a PM I can give you his contact info.

I did recently buy a GB4000 with MOPA as I am fully on board with Rife and wanted to have more power and variability in the routines I was running. That said, I think the EMEM5 is perfect for long term use and I have a neighbor who has used it for several years and considers herself symptom free

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops - hit return before I finished typing [Wink]

For lyme I use 2016 and 612 which hit me hard at first, but are more tolerable now - I added the 860.5 that Dan mentioned above a few months ago and it also hit hard (herxes) but again more tolerable now - those three frequencies are my core Lyme treatment.

Also not sure I am on board with Rosner's recommendation of only rifing every two weeks (except when starting out) - I quickly reached a plateau rifing every two weeks in about a month or so after starting, and IMHO have seen much better results in how I am feeling with having moved to rifing once a week. I do think that is going to vary for each person though.

I am now in the process of trying to scale up to treat 2-3 times a week to see if that makes any improvements or if I feel worse and need to back off. I am definitely paying attention to detoxing and using anti-inflamatories (tumeric, ginger, etc)

All that said, in the beginning I definitely could only rife once every two weeks (at only 1-2 min per frequency) because it took many days to recover from the herx and I wanted a 'good' week before treating again.

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ty
Im not very techy
The machine i have is rifedigital.com
It was recommended by someone who said it was really easy to prigram and it goes deep
Its a little more than 500. But alot can be programmed in and then just buttons pushed

Also two can use at once

I have many problems besides lyme...cancer, arthritis, other stuff

Its hard to learn frim you guys cuz the machines are different...but i hope once i am set up it will be easier in the long run

Im so ignoernt of this stuff and new learning is so hard it is goingto take hands on help frim my friend to get me going i think

Thanks a lot for reply

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ok im figuring things out but i can see my machine is dufferent. I dont know if it is better or worse than the ones you use. I dont understand the whole ETD thing from previous learning and i am pretty disabled in many ways that affect using the machine.

First of all many systems are messed up such as vision, brain-esp. With new learning, i am emf sensitive and disabled by arthritis almost every joint, dealing with cancer and a number of pre cancerous conditions, and i am sure there are many parasites as well as bacteria and viruses r err latef to tbd

So given all this its probably good i have this machine cuz its easier for me to run both physically and cognitively. The bad partis there is not that much support. But i do have one person and can call the company i guess

Last night i ran ten fq for arm injury. I have had a bad arm for almost two yrs now that appears to be rotator cuff injurybut gets worse with PT. Better with rest but never all better. For two yrs it is so bad i have trouble getting dressed

It has been pretty good recently so i chose to start with it to get used to machine. I ran two min of each of ten fq

I was told herx comes within three days so my plan was to up time gradually to ten min ea fq every three days

I began to herx hours after rife session. It got worse all night. This morning i am really babying arm and pain is calming down but i do notice i am getting emf sx using phone

That hasnt happened in months

So something is going on. I did not expect a herx like this and need to prepare for it

I cant fugure out how to do the rife support thread...but if anyone is in contact with someone with rife digital please have them contact me here or thru lymetoo who has my contact info

Thank you for your help getting started

--------------------

Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam from CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I hope to get some ideas about how to proceed with treating Bartonella.

When I started with 832 it was obvious that it was hitting the Bart and I quickly got better and the herxes were obvious and knocked me to the ground.

I started with 20 seconds every other day. When I skipped up to 40 it was WAY too much and couldn't get back to rifing for about 10 days. Anyway I worked my way up to 2 1/2 minutes and then every time I went up on time nothing happened. This happened three or four times so I figured that number was no longer good, even though I thought that was odd that it started out so effective.

So I started using 786. I started back at 20 seconds and am over a minute and nothing is happening.

Should I go back to 832 and go to everyday? Should I keep with 786? Should I try a new number?

I am getting really sick again. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cyndi

Posts: 35 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cyndi, sorry you are having such a rough time. That is one of the things I find the scariest about using Rife. We are each so unique and respond so differently to the various frequencies and times.

I also try to do lyme, parasites, jaw, sinus and dental frequencies (always followed by some type of detox) so often don't know which one it was I used that helped me the most. Instead of a typical herx, I often have increased sensations in my jaw and head, making me realize that I am hitting something there. I may or may not experience flu like symptoms indicating the true herx.

I don't know how to set the GB4000 to less than a minute duration. How do you convert to seconds?

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Dbpei

Hi...can you tell me what your goals/plan is by rifing dental?

Im new to rife and have the rife digital. It has a manuel mode

Im starting really slowly and trying to separate issues while i figure out wherr infection is worsr

It will be slow. But i figure rife will be a long haul for me

I still only know one person with the same machine as me. She loves it...but also has to go slow cuz herxes a lot

I have increasing dental pain after work done last winter so i am.wondering how dental is related to lyme and helped by rife. Thx

--------------------

DaleS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone had luck with rife for lyme meningitis? What would be the best one to use for this?
Posts: 159 | From usa | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

quote:
Originally posted by Sam from CA:
So I hope to get some ideas about how to proceed with treating Bartonella.

When I started with 832 it was obvious that it was hitting the Bart and I quickly got better and the herxes were obvious and knocked me to the ground.

I started with 20 seconds every other day. When I skipped up to 40 it was WAY too much and couldn't get back to rifing for about 10 days. Anyway I worked my way up to 2 1/2 minutes and then every time I went up on time nothing happened. This happened three or four times so I figured that number was no longer good, even though I thought that was odd that it started out so effective.

So I started using 786. I started back at 20 seconds and am over a minute and nothing is happening.
Should I go back to 832 and go to everyday? Should I keep with 786? Should I try a new number?

I am getting really sick again. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cyndi

Hi Cyndi - what is the max time you are at now? I have worked my times up to three minutes currently for each frequency and will go to four shortly as three is losing effectiveness. I think many people look to get up to 15-20 minutes every day for Bart - are you there yet? I think if you were up to that time with no effect that maybe you have killed off the strain that was susceptible to that frequency.

I added in 357 for bart and that seems to have an impact as well so I would try that frequency.

Other frequencies I see as recommended for Bart is 800, 831, 832, 833, 834, 842, 864

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Forgot to add that if you have facebook, the rifing lyme group is invaluable:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme/

Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam from CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lymeswimmer,

I only got up to about 3 1/2 minutes for 832, which was really effective at first. At about 2 1/2 minutes, I kept going up 20 seconds wih no herx so another member on a different board said if you've gone up 3 times on a number and nothing is making you herx, then go to another number.

I tried 786 several times up to one minute and nothing happened.

Now I'm not sure what to do. I guess I should try a new number.

My question is:
if 832 was such a good number to start, is it possible that at only 2 1/2 minutes, I should go to every day instead of every other day in order to make it effective?

Cyndi

Posts: 35 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would try sweep 832. About 827 to 837. I would run it 15 minutes the first time. Work up to an hour.

I agree that a 20 minute run should be the goal for a single frequency.

Dan

lpkayak
Member # 5230

So no one knows anything about usung rife for dental problems?

--------------------

Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Hi D Bergy,

Unfortunately I can't do a "sweep" because I have a Doug coil. Maybe I could run a different number every night to see if I gt a herx.

Cyndi

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lpkyak, I'm sorry I have not been on lymenet to answer your question. My mom has been very ill, hospitalized with CHF and now gone blind by a stroke. Horrible stuff.

I use a lot of dental frequencies because I believe that the infection is in my jaw, sinuses and along the 8th cranial nerve. There are some auto channels for dental foci and jaw infections that I have been using.

I only seem to be able to rife once or twice a week and I tend to only use one of these channels at a time once a week. The auto channels on GB4000 that I think are hitting something are 199, 200, 565. If you need the list of individual frequencies for those, I will try to give them to you on this thread.

I hope this helps.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Strep is almost always present in the mouth. I would try those frequencies.

I have used porphyromonas gingivitis DNA based frequencies from Char Boehm's. This is a dental bacterium but it can affect the heart and in my case caused knee pain.

Another possible dental pathogen is mycobacterium tuberculosis subspecies avium or MAP. It is involved with Crohns disease and can cause bleeding gums, bad breath and generally unhealthy mouth.

The mycobacterium channel in the frequency list for the GB-4000 do work for this,pathogen. So do Char Boehm's DNA frequencies.

Dan

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ty both so much. My dental/jaw sx are getting worse so i will start slowly with these and see what happens

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Has there been discussion here about bryans new book, "freedom from lyme' ... the forward is by a LL doc who used rife to treat his own lyme and believes in it

I am really enjoying the book. Easyreading. Pulls a lot of newest research together

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Well im farther into that book and i read something very disturbing

Does rife only kill microbes when they are in blood?

It never occured to me to ask that before i bought my machine. I thought it was common knowledge among LL ppl that ketes and other bugs go many other places besides blood. Ty.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The frequencies penetrate virtually everywhere. They do clear the body nearer to the surface easier and quicker.

The blood is probably easier to clear given the immune system is so active in the blood stream. All you have to do is slightly damage the bacterium and the immune system can do the rest. Nonetheless, Lyme cannot really hide from a frequency. It is just more protected in some areas than others. The brain is one of the first places where Lyme is reduced using frequencies.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The frequencies penetrate virtually everywhere. They do clear the body nearer to the surface easier and quicker.

The blood is probably easier to clear given the immune system is so active in the blood stream. All you have to do is slightly damage the bacterium and the immune system can do the rest. Nonetheless, Lyme cannot really hide from a frequency. It is just more protected in some areas than others. The brain is one of the first places where Lyme is reduced using frequencies.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Dan

LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP
Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I am wondering if I should invest in the MOPA. It is very time consuming to sit with hand rods and foot pads in place for hours and hours with GB4000 (I am treating for much more than just Lyme)

When you use MOPA, are frequencies the same? Can you use while sleeping? That means my husband would be exposed to Rife frequencies as well. Any problems with that? Maybe a good thing!

Can you use MOPA and be walking around the house, getting things done like folding laundry, doing dishes, ...? How far away can you be for it to still take effect?

I have 2 cats. Any issues with pets being exposed to the frequencies? Sometimes they want to sit in my lap while I am doing Rife. With MOPA, I know they would get more exposure.

What are your experiences with adding MOPA for those of you who have done this? Herxes different? Results any better? Thanks so much for any feedback you can provide.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Many people use the MOPA while they sleep.

I am exposed to my wife's Lyme frequencies and it has not caused any problems. She is,also exposed to my Crohns treatments. No issues there either.

The frequencies are the same using either amplifier. The only difference would be if you run Rife's original frequencies. Then you have to match the carrier frequency to the second frequency. So if you use another carrier frequency other than the 3.1 MHz carrier that is used with the contact method uses, you have to recalculate the other frequency. Most of your Lyme frequencies are not original Rife frequencies so this would not be a problem.

Our cat often layed next to the tube. It did not seem to affect it in any way.

I think the plasma tube does a better job in getting through the whole body. It sure is a lot more convenient.

Herxes are about the same.

Dan

dbpei
Member # 33574

"The frequencies are the same using either amplifier. The only difference would be if you run Rife's original frequencies. Then you have to match the carrier frequency to the second frequency. So if you use another carrier frequency other than the 3.1 MHz carrier that is used with the contact method uses, you have to recalculate the other frequency. Most of your Lyme frequencies are not original Rife frequencies so this would not be a problem."

Thank you for your response, Dan, but I do not understand paragraph above. I have just been using the auto channels in the instruction book that came with GB4000 in first section. The only frequency I am using alone is 10,000 for otitis and detox.

I am using many of the auto channels in first section, such as 466 and 467 for Lyme. Would I be able to continue using the auto channels found in this section in same way? Sorry for the questions...

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Yes. Nothing would be any different for any autochannel using either amplifier.

Rife's original frequencies are the only carrier frequency specific frequencies. You are not using any of those so nothing to worry about.

Dan

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thank you Dan! For those of you with successful Rife treatment, how often do you use GB 4000 with or without MOPA?

For past few months, I have been using GB4000 (no MOPA) once or twice a week for lyme and several other conditions such as mold/fungus, babesia, bartonella, sinus and jaw bone infections...

But I try to alternate the channels. Without MOPA, this takes many hours at a time. I do notice subtle changes happening. Sometimes I notice during the rife treatment (or soon after) odd or different sensations in my ears, sinuses, jaw and skull - which is location of my worst symptoms.

So I suspect and hope something is happening in there to change things. Would love to hear from others who are plagued with symptoms like mine and how Rife has affected them. Thank you!

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there frequencies for diverticulitis? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found some on the CAFL. I can't tell if they are working.

120, 500, 154, 934 each for 10 minutes. 72 seems to help with the inflammation.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beths
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumb question- do you sit in front of the rife machine? How close should you be? I have a DT ENEM and have no clue- just in the same room or what?
Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

10,000 Hz is a good inflammation frequency.

I set the plasma tube right on my lap when I run frequencies. The closer the better unless the manufacturer says different.

Dan

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
beths,

a good question. One I had.

I talked with him about this by phone years ago and DT has said that his EMEM machine can be placed on your lap but best to place it right next to you, secure in case you do startle or it's bumped. You don't want to take a chance at this being tumbled to the floor.

Too cumbersome for the lap, really, it would put undue pressure on the knees, IMO, and force one to not move a muscle -

This reminds me that all may not know that that an EMEM MUST keep open to the air so it does not get too hot (and that,it can only run for 30 minutes at a time before it needs a cooling down break).

Bottom line: Important best to keep the EMEM steady & secure, open to air. Closeness is fine, though.

One's body needs to be relatively still when frequencies are being run, too. Adjusting body position is okay here and there, of course, but no bouncing around.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beth's. I have an EMEM machine and have been using it for 4 1/2 years. I always sit right in front of it and usually read something while I'm rifing.
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beth's. I have an EMEM machine and have been using it for 4 1/2 years. I always sit right in front of it and usually read something while I'm rifing.
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Beth's, I have an EMEM machine and I sit as close to it as I can. I have been using the machine since 2009 rife for 30 minutes once a week and sometimes every two weeks. I have Rifed for 40 minutes however a few times and machine doesn't seem to get hot. It took me a long time to build up to that time.
TNT
Member # 42349

Did anyone have success with Charlene Boehm's frequencies that was not having success with typical frequencies such as ones off the CAFL?

Are the frequencies between these two sources much different for typical (or untypical) pathogens??

According to Boehm's website, there are some testimonies of people getting drastically different responses using her frequencies versus publicly listed ones.

Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
TNT, look for posts by D Bergy - Member # 9984

Dan has posted quite a bit about his experience with Char Boehm's adjustments. You might PM him after looking back at his posting history for those posts on this aspect.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is DT still making rife machines? What is the wait time?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have had real good results with most of Chars frequency sets, but not the ones for Lyme. They disturb the Lyme, but I never could see evidence that it was being eliminated.

I will say that was the only outright failure with her frequencies. Other sets for different pathogens have worked well.

Dan

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Is DT still making rife machines? What is the wait time?

anybody??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TNT
Member # 42349

Hey Dan,

Are you getting any responses from numbers that may hit Malassezia?

And, thanks for the response about Char Boehm's numbers, much appreciated.

I wish I could find a freq that I feel confident is hitting my borrelia...just can't find one that really gets a good response except 432. But, it is a protozoa number as well.

I take that back, somewhat. The high 400's seem to be hitting something, and those numbers (ie 480's, 490's) are listed for lyme.

I am having good results with 72! In fact, it has almost instantly helped with spleen & gall-bladder congestion; also relieved kidney pressure. It is a broad number that is really good for inflammation and certain pathogens such as fungus.I would really recommend everyone try it!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

All I use is 2016, 246 and 840.6 for Lyme. I also run 832 for Bart just in case there is a remnant left.

I know someone who can use that gallbladder frequency. Thanks for posting it.

I did not notice any response to the Malasezzia frequencies. Then again, I don't have any reason to believe it is a problem for me. I am not a good test subject for that one.

Dan

dbpei
Member # 33574

I still feel like a novice here. Do you use any of the auto channels? Or do you have better luck with the individual frequencies for figuring out what works?

When you say something 'works' - is it because it causes you to herx? Or is it because it eventually makes you feel better? (or both)

Do you ever find that sometimes Rife makes you feel better without herxing?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

How long, and often do you run the 72 frequency?

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I use individual frequencies for Lyme, the ones I listed. My wife has this unusual ability to feel frequencies that hit something. That gives me a huge advantage.

I test frequencies and find those that hit something and keep those until another frequency hits the same thing and more. Then I replace the old frequency with the new one. After 9 years of this, the ones I listed are all I need. Actually, it is now quite difficult to get any response, because she has no distinct symptoms, and very little Lyme left, if any.

It was much more difficult treating my Crohns because I rarely feel an effective frequency. I have to go by resolution of symptoms. Makes it harder, but not impossible.

Dan

TNT
Member # 42349

I have been using 72 when I feel "bad." I took an antiparasitical the other night, and the next day felt congested in the spleen area. Started using 72 and almost immediately had the pressure leave. I don't have to use it long, because it helps right away; but I have run it for longer lengths of time without any problems. I pulse it 4x per second (I can sweep, too). I know some machines do things like pulse, dwell, and converge. Mine can't do converge, or even pulse the same as like the BCX.

I started using 72 now and then after the diverticulitis attack the end of November. That is when I came across it. It must be listed with diverticulitis on the CAFL...But, I can't remember for sure.

Dan, 357 seems to be a heavy hitter as well for Bart for me. In fact, if I do any length of time with 357 and 832, I have severe burning neuropathy the next day in my feet and hands.

In October I ran them for 45 mins one night and the next day it was like things were on fire. I learned my lesson.

Also, what freqs were you trying for Malassezia? (If you can tell). I notice Char only lists M. sympodialis on her website. The CAFL has M. furfur (222, 225, 491,
616, 700).

dpei... Some frequencies make me feel worse (sort of like a flare), and others (like 72) make me feel so much better. 800 is another feel good one. I think the 72 really helps with congestion and inflammation and that is why I feel so much better on it.

And then sometimes the same number will make me feel better one time, and worse, the next (like 432).

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran the ones you listed from the CAFL.

I haven't seen any sign of Bart in a long time, but it was so difficult to eliminate, I just do not want to chance there is one bit of it left.

How long do you run the 72 frequency?

Dan

TNT
Member # 42349

Dan, I run the 72 for at least 5 minutes on a pulse (4 pulses/second). But I run it frequently throughout the day depending on how I am feeling. I don't have a set amount of time, but usually no more than an hour in any day.

It always makes me feel better, but not always the same amount each time.

I don't know if it will always make me feel better, but at this point it does, and that is always welcomed.

TNT
Member # 42349

Also wanted to just emphasize that 72 is a new discovery for me and I use it like a painkiller-I use it when I need it, and as much as I feel it is helping.
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
cottonbrain posted this TED Talks video at another thread here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131082;p=0

Topic: Frequency Generation For Cancer -- amazing video

"Rife" is not mentioned still how he explains this really helps me better picture & understand how rife works.

http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Shattering-cancer-with-resonant

TED Talks

Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies:

Anthony Holland at TED x Skidmore College

17 minute video - Added Jan 10, 2014
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
From that video, for Dan or others who may know, the speaker talks about

the 11th Harmonic as being key (in cancer, anyway)

I know that Char Boehm's work centers on the harmonics of rife, but not sure which "numbers" . . . If anyone wants to chime in here after seeing the video above with anything that will help us here, please feel free.

For reference:

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/about.shtml

DNA Pathogen Frequencies - Char Boehm
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Re: Char Boehm's frequency lists

Can I use those with a EMEM5 ?

It runs just one frequency at a time. Do harmonics require being run at the same time? If so, I don't see how that could happen with a single machine.
-

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can run Chars frequencies on any machine. She generally advises to use them at a higher octave than the frequencies she lists. She gives lower frequencies so they can be used on any machine.

Char recommends using higher octaves of her frequencies, instead of random harmonics. She will send you a free octave calculator with your frequencies, if you ask her for it.

Anthony Holland is well aqquainted with Rife's work.

Dan

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Thanks for the information, Dan.

Good to know that Holland is familiar with Rife's work even if not mentioned in the TED Talk.
-

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Rife was so thoroughly (and unjustly) discredited in the past, and still today, his name is a kiss of death to any research using frequencies.

Anthony Holland is a member of the Rife Forum.

Dan

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Well, I was thinking how brave he was to make that TED talk. Over a year ago now, but I just saw it.

Glad someone is doing what they can to bring the concept out of the shadows.
-

janie
Member # 45761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using the GB40000 for 8 months now and doing many different channels. I rotate channels every other day sometimes doing 3-4 channels at a time. This seems like a lot of frequencies at a time. Is that ok? Is there a limit to how many frequencies I can do at once?

Been herxing bad for the past few days. Should I do just the 10,000 frequency to help detox? If so how long would I do that frequency?

Has anyone gotten symptom free just doing rife?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Posts: 1 | From United States | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

15 minutes for 10,000 Hz should be enough.

My wife is symptom free 95% of the time. Her joints will ache once in a while. I treat her a couple of times and she is good for several weeks.

Dan

katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there a rife machine thats affordable and can put out multiple frequencies at once?
Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrinab
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrinab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and also does rife work better without antibiotics?
Posts: 723 | From boston,ma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janie, are you saying the GB four thousand can do more than one frequency at once? That might answer katrinab's question.

I personally would like to know, because if the GB can do that I need to find a way to get my hands on one.

We need solid research on which frequencies to use. If there is any solid research out there that is definitive please someone send it my way.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I have read in Bryan Rosner's latest book that Rife works best while not taking antibiotics. I don't usually herx very much with Rife, but others do. They judge the success of their rifing by their herxing as long as it is followed by a period of feeling better.

I learned about a very inexpensive Rife machine at a Lyme forum recently. It is called spooky2. I think you can get 3 amplifiers to go with it for under $500 and that way you can run multiple frequencies at the same time. The people making it are not in it for profit.

It has some features which are quite amazing, such as ability to work remotely by the user providing a nail clipping with DNA. It is definitely way over my head.

The only problem is you have to be an engineer type to be able to figure out how to set up and operate. It is not easy to follow the instructions like the GB 4000, which runs around $2000, I think.

Below is a website with lots of information on it. If you know someone or have someone in your family that has the brains to follow their instructions, I would definitely give this a try.

http://www.spooky2.com/

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement