LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rifers: Favorite Freq's and schedule for Newbies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rifers: Favorite Freq's and schedule for Newbies
Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all Rifer's,

Many of us keep asking the same questions of the group and some of us with brainfog forget what your responces are. So, I posted this so that I can summarize this into an easy format for all of us to reference.

Once it is done I will repost it to see if any of you would like to add to or delete info.

Then maybe it can be put somewhere that can be easily referenced when these questions keep coming up for those of us using rife.

I am asking this for my benefit and others that are just getting started with rifing or are stuck.

Many of you have obtained freq's that are not mentioned in the books etc. or thru a process of elimination are most beneficial that all could benefit from.

Could you all list the freq's that you have found most beneficial for Lyme and all it's nasty friends.

And Detox freq's... if you do that with the machines.

The CAFL list is too long and intense for those of us that don't have programmable machines and must put in freq one at a time.

If you respond could you tell the freq and how you use it...something like the example below.

Example: Freq how long, and how often ????

Lyme 432, 610 , 2016 ???? every 1-2 wks ???
Babs 27, 20, 570 ???? every other day ???
Bart 1580 ????? 1X per week ???
Erlich ????? every day ???
EBV ??? 7 days in a row ???
XRMV ??? ??????
MycoPPLm ????? ?????????

Detox Freq's ???? how long how often ????

I know this will take more effort, but I believe it will answer a lot of questions.....I know we are all different on how we react, but many of us need a starting point.

This may also help some of you Veterans that may have leveled out or are stuck.

Once I get all this info., since I have nothing else to do, I would be willing to Summarize this and put it in a format for all to use somewhere in this forum that can be easily referenced.If that is possible.

I know that there is some of this allready in Rosners book but I think many more Freq's are being used now.

Some of you have allready shared your favorite Freq's with me. Thank you

Dr.Dave

[ 02-27-2010, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Dr.Dave ]

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you more experienced Rifer's also have advanced protocals or suggestions that may help also.

Please if you respond I ask that we limit this just to rife frequencies and how to use them including detox frequencies.

Maybe later we could put together a simliar thing of suggestions for DETOX.

For now my poor brain and body can only do the freq's. I will get my wife to type the info into a user friendly format. I hope many of you respond we all need to help each other.

Thank You
Dr.Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this thread used elsehwere? it seems like it could be a great help
Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
DocDave,

While it would be very nice to have like one basic page (like a CLIFF NOTES FOR RIFE), and your thread here may well turn into that . . . if you don't get a quick reply (or a few) that are the condensed versions . . .

in great detail, that information is in the discussion thread here - and in Rosner's book. Rosner's book is the first place to begin.

Hope these help:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
One question I can answer.

Q: Lyme - (how often to rife) every 1-2 wks?

No more than every 12 (twelve) days for lyme.

To do so more often can result in kidney damage, even kidney failure.

[OTHER infections & conditions can be treated with rife more frequently. Just not for lyme.]

Now, well after a routine has been established and one sees how this works out, that time may be adjusted if herxes are less and less.

But, not at first. Not for beginners. Refer to Rosner's book about the reasons for this.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You said that you wanted to wait before adding any detox suggestions. However, liver & kidney support MUST be in place before evening starting with RIFE treatment.

Again, Rosner is the best reference source and a MUST-have before starting. This is also a good reference:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=030792;p=0

LIVER SUPPORT & and several HERXHEIMER support links, too.

Some KIDNEY support detail, too.
-

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2016 Hz for Lyme.
832 Hz for Bart
676 Hz for H-Pylori. Run everyday for 10 minutes for a week.

I have personally had better than average results with these frequencies. How often and how long to run the top two is dependent on the patient. You do not want to over do those ones.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input Dan. Do you get much herxing or die off from the H pylori? If so, what symptoms do you get?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used the H-Pylori frequencies to get rid of a bad constant burning in my stomach.

I had tried many frequencies for various pathogens with no improvement. Once I ran the H-Pylori frequencies, eight at a time, the relief was immediate. That is how I found out the cause.

Once I knew I read up one Aubrey Scoons treatment for this using only 676 Hz. I used only that frequency for six days and that cured it for good.

No herx just relief from the pain.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
832 & 357 Bart are big hits for me. They say daily, but I can't get it more than once a week, 5 minutes each followed by 10,000 detox for 10 minutes.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
39168 is my best Lyme frequency, 5 minutes, every 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days. 39168 is a multiple of 612.

I can't go longer than 4 or 5 days without a treatment, but i'm also treating Babs, Bart, Toenail fungus, and occasional others.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement