LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » genotype 07 / 02, 53

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: genotype 07 / 02, 53
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard back from my llmd and said my DNA test came back genotype 07 / 02, 53. Anyone know what this means?

Many thanks
fuel!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness! I am SO not talking to you anymore! Yuck. I can't believe you're an 02-53! Freak.

[Smile] LOL just kidding.

Here's the only thing I could find, which I think means good news for you:
"The 2 worst genotypes (Shoemakers "dreaded genotypes") are 4-3-53, 11(12)-3-52B.� People with Chronic Lyme Disease tend to have 15-6-51 or 16-5-51."

Maybe someone else has better info, but to me I think this means you're not one of the difficult-to-treat cases.

You're still a dork, but that's a completely different subject. [Razz] [Big Grin] (I hope you know I'm just kidding. I always joke like that.)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James - thanks for the laughs! I get a kick out of so many of your posts.
Posts: 217 | From Earth | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now I am the topic of laughter? I feel like such an outsider.

Seriously my llmd said I may have a mold issue?

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Fuel! Laughter is a great remedy and many of James' post just crack me up; I thought it time to let him know and it's appreciated.

Just think of it as being in the path of making people feel better. : ) Now, come on back inside; definitely don't want you to feel like an outsider!

I wish I could help you with the mold thing, but don't know too much about it, except that it can be dangerous. Have you had your house tested?

Posts: 217 | From Earth | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

rks - thanks for the kind words. I'm so happy to hear that! [Smile]
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

I was just kidding, I don't mind being the object of laughter.

I will have to look into this a little more?

There always seems to be something though doesn't there?

James FYI - I slept great last night and felt refreshed in the morning at 5:00am. The laughter definitely did not hurt.

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

James1979
Unregistered

Up.

Does anyone else wanna make fun of Fuel's genotype? [Big Grin] [lol]

Or... of course... you could say something useful... But that's not as much fun. [Smile]

Runner17
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Runner17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! I'm 15-6-51. I know lve read before that my genotype is related to Lyme. I must be one of those difficult cases.
Posts: 132 | From Somewhere | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement