LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What is Photon Therapy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is Photon Therapy?
C.P.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.P.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please let me know what Photon Therapy is? I'm interested in learning about it.
C.P.

Posts: 106 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://photonledtherapy.com/About_Phototherapy.html

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

Full Sample Chapter from book: Insights in Lyme Disease Treatment, by Connie Strasheim

Chapter 6: Bionic / Photon Therapy for Lyme Disease

SCROLL DOWN To see chapter.

Also various other links in a similar discussion thread:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/131107

Topic: biophoton light therapy
-

[ 12-08-2018, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://odewire.com/105378/standing-in-the-light.html

Standing in the light | OdeWire - Aug 3, 2011

How Johan Boswinkel is using biophotons, the faint light waves emitted by cells, to help the body heal.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/parkinsons-recovery/2013/01/09/biophoton-therapy-with-johan-boswinkel

Biophoton Therapy with Johan Boswinkel - Parkinsons Recovery - January 9, 2013

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/parkinsons-recovery/2013/01/16/how-biophoton-therapy-helps-the-body-heal-itself

How Biophoton Therapy Helps the Body Heal Itself - Jan. 16, 2013
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C.P.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.P.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much to everyone! I appreciate all of your help and insight in regard to learning about photon therapy. This is the best Lyme website in the world!
C.P.

Posts: 106 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
C.P.

Some here have gone to Germany work with the doctor who wrote that chapter above. There are some thread s here, most likely under the subject heading of

BIONIC 880 - if you want to search archives and then follow up for updates with posters if you intend to do this. It's been THE turn-a-round for some.
-

LuluBelle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuluBelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi C.P.

It is also discussed in Connie Strasheim's book "Insights into Lyme Disease Treatment"

LuluBelle

--------------------
You won't know how sick I was until you see me when I'm well !

Posts: 123 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C.P.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38378

Thanks Keebler and LuluBelle. I will search for the thread to research further. I know Connie went to Germany for treatment, and she lives in the same state as I do.
It almost sounds to good to be true. There are people in the U.S. who are in training to provide Photon Therapy to patients, but that Dr. in Germany sounds pretty amazing.
Thank you,
C.P.

LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler - Thank you so much for the links! you have perfect timing as I have decided to give this a try from a practitioner here in Minnesota that was trained by Johan Boswinkel.

I am not sure how different this is from the Bionic treatment because as far as I know she does not use the nosodes.

I will update next weekend with my opinion after trying it.

Thanks to C.P. for this post.

Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Adding a stray thread that just reappeared today with some same, some not-the-same posts as above:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=126843;p=0

Topic: Photon PE-1 Light Therapy for Lyme
-

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LymeXtu:

I am not sure how different this is from the Bionic treatment because as far as I know she does not use the nosodes.

If it doesn't use nosodes, it's not the same treatment. That doesn't make it bad, it's just not the same thing just like herbs are different from antibiotics. There just different.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have an old thread here, called the PE1 and the Bionic protocol, and old thread of 2009.

I also got my lyme dormant using nosodes and photons. So did my daughter. Since 2009, we are lyme free, thanks to that treatment. We did at home

If you don't find my old thread, I can a search for you. I m not sure I had my old screenname, hardynaka or this BRussels.

Good luck!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Judie just posted this in another thread today. Wanted to be sure it's included here, too:

Blog about a trip to Germany (keep in mind this is from 2008 and the blogger is still doing treatment to take care of symptoms):

http://betterhealthguy.blogspot.com/
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Adding to Judie's note above from the same source at above:

http://betterhealthguy.com/apheresis

June 15 2015 - Excerpt:

. . . A number of patients have traveled to Cham, Germany to pursue this method of detoxification. Some have had remarkable progress while others have seen less notable benefits; though this is the nature of a chronic illness such as Lyme disease. . . .

In an apheresis procedure, blood is removed from the body from one arm, filtered through a series of filters, and then returned in the other arm minus many of the compounds that contribute to illness.

I was interested in the procedure academically, but was at a point in my recovery where another trip to Germany for medical treatment was not high on my list of considerations. . . .

. . . [scroll down to see his personal experience / outcome / thoughts Update May 2015]

http://betterhealthguy.com/

Better Health Guy - home page

- He's been a consistent & excellent source of gathering / conveying key detail about lyme treatments and various ILADS conferences, etc. for many years. If there is anything you consider, be sure to check his site to see if he's written about it.
-

rainbowriver
Member # 24772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not perpetuate Dr. W's treatment here.
here is my experience:

I went to see Dr. W in Germany for the biophoton treatment for a total of three trips and three months. Got worse each time. None of the lyme patients I talked to got any better afterwards. I didn't see a single case of improvement from about 10 patients I saw there.

Posts: 99 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rainbowriver, I wonder if you didn't improve because maybe the co infections are not the same as the ones here? The ones here are wicked. Either way, sorry to hear this.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that from my naturopath: she said, how did you get better from that biophoton treatment?

She said: 'most patients I hear of don't improve'.

The point is: I got treated before with other methods, and while I improved, my lyme kept coming back.

When I used photons, the way dr. W's does, that put my lyme dormant for good.

Suppose I HADN'T treated before these things:

- CAVITATIONS (I had loads of them)

- HEAVY METALS (I still treat these)

- amalgams (13 in total)

- scars (one was still red and itchy 2 years after the surgery)

- viruses

- parasites

- food allergies (that was bad, it was a turning point in my lyme treatment)

- psychological issues (like not wanting to heal, but I was not aware of it)

Or stuff like that, I wonder if I would be lyme free after more than 7 years now.

Dr. W's type of treatment treats ONLY Borrelia, guys. All the rest, you got to treat in other ways!

Had I got those many dead infected teeth (my immune system cannot reach these dead tissues), no wonder in the planet would make me lyme free.

Specially, because I get constantly bitten by ticks, even today.

Both daughter and I are lyme free for more than 7 years. Fully active, doing sports, our vacations are fully active, our brains working, we are 100% lyme treatment free.

And we are still being bitten by ticks, every year!

Photons + Bb nosodes treat only Borrelia. It's not a full lyme disease treatment.

If the immune system is broken, and Bb hidden in dead tissue in my teeth, or you get bitten again, Bb will be back (or never really gone).

Lyme is not a Bb disease ONLY. Bb is only a tiny part of the problem.

People in the area of dr. W are mostly all contaminated with Bb in their bodies. The great majority. I live close-by.

But only a small percentage fall sick with lyme.

Lyme is an immune system disease, and fixing the immune system is the ONLY thing that takes you out of chronic lyme, multiple re-infections cycle, multiple relapses.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got better with photon treatment.

Borrelia wasn't the only issue with me (or with anyone with Lyme) so I had to treat the other conditions including coinfections, parasites, heavy metals, nutritional imbalances, etc. If I hadn't treated the other things as well as using the photons for the borrelia, I wouldn't be well.

IMO, photons only treat borrelia. There is ALWAYS much more to Lyme Disease than borrelia alone.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son had biophoton treatment done by Dr. W. in Germany and it did not help him.
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
For those considering complementary support methods / or other avenues entirely:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/13964

How to find an ILADS-educated LL:

N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor);

L.Ac. (Acupuncturist);

D.Ay. (Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine);

D.O.M. (Doctor of Oriental Medicine);

Herbal Safety considerations & reference books; etc.

BOOKS - Links to many articles and books by holistic-minded LL doctors of various degrees who all have this basic approach in common:

knowing which methods offer assertive & direct impact, which are only support and which are both. And when to use what, how to combine, & when to step back.

You can compare and contrast many approaches with links to articles, books, methods . . .

Links here to two major sources: Buhner, & Zhang. Be sure to get their books.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Not about lyme yet this article in the St. Louis paper caught my eye this morning:

https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/washington-university-will-open-second-proton-center-for-cancer-treatment/article_bc0255d5-1d0e-5992-83cc-2fcb314acc7b.html

Washington University [in St. Louis, MO] will open second PROTON CENTER for cancer treatment as others shut down

By Blythe Bernhard - St. Louis Post-Dispatch - December 8, 2018

Excerpt:

Proton beam therapy, which has struggled to live up to its promise for treating cancer, is poised for a resurgence in St. Louis. . . .

. . . "Where the insurers like to say that proton therapy is not beneficial is often because they do not perform an adequate review of the evidence,” said Scott Warwick, executive director of the National Association for Proton Therapy.

“We have notified the payers that they have often either misinterpreted data, reviewed older evidence or omitted key evidence in development of their coverage policies.” . . . .

[Full article, which is quite extensive, at link above. Organization referenced below]

https://www.proton-therapy.org/

National Association for Proton Therapy
-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement