LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Plasma remedies : would you like to try them ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Plasma remedies : would you like to try them ?
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE:

Anuta is now totally convinced these products are doing something, we've been exchanging many emails.

I'm getting more used with the products, and learning more from other practitioners' experience.

New products I got:
- EMR protection
It took me time to decide whether I buy it or not (too many options in the market), but I finally did. No regret.

The moment the EMR plastic (the one dr. Kr. uses on mobile phone) touched my skin, I got stinging pains in my head.

I let it off, stinging pains disappear.

So the first 24 hours, I had been trying to hold the plastic close to my body, changing positions, to see if I can stand it.

I had headache for 24 hours, not too bad, but clear. I ask energetically if it means 'healing crisis', and it comes as yes, so I let it do its job.

I could sleep in the electrosmogged room. It is still not perfect, like sleeping in a clean EMR room, but it does do some effect, as I wake up with some positive energy.

Without the EMR plastic, I wake up several times in the night, and my mornings are miserable.

-------------------
Canabis: it is soooo relaxing!

I really enjoyed the imprint of cannabis: it feels very good.

Dr. K. says that cannabis will help the body to produce melatonin.

For him, melatonin has MUCH STRONGER effect than Gluthation!!!, and it helps detox the brain very well.

I had very few occasions with smoked cannabis in my youth (it felt also great, relaxing), and another occasion, I ate it in a cake and felt horribly excited (bordering anxiety), so not a pleasant feeling.

Cannabis imprint feel good, mild, relaxing. I'm not sure it helps with inflammation, as my candida is pretty quiet after my trip to South America.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm a bit late for most of you who are willing to try some plasma on remote sending mode (!).

My daughter got ill this whole last week. Guess from what? From her root canal!

It took me 3 days to find out (as I thought she had caught a virus or so).

But she had no virus symptoms...

Only weakness, strange blood pressure variation, she looked like a CFS patient. Her body temperature kept varying (light hot fever, followed by 'cold' body temperature), then a lot of dizziness, some problems to digest...

Meaning, her ANS was out of whack. Sympathetic and parasympath were not working, for sure.

That is why she kept sleeping, then woke up with hunger, then spent hours not eating...

I thought it could be gluten (she had some last weekend)... but could it do that much damage so fast?

No.

Then came the thought of the dead tooth (she had lost one due to an accident a couple of years ago). Bingo.

It tested horribly bad, a full interference field.

She had been sleeping about 18 hours a day since last Monday.

I did the neural therapy with photons on her root canal on Wednesday afternoon, when I finally had the idea to test her root canal.

Thursday, she still slept a lot.

Friday, she didn't sleep during the day anymore.

Yesterday and today, she's been cycling again, playing badminton, creating her Top Model dresses, she did a cactus with stones for me for mother's day, played archery with her dad, caught up math and latin from last week school she lost, cleaned her bedroom... all that in 2 days.

How can a simple root canal mess up with a child that much??!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

So, now that she's healthy again, I feel fit to re-start testing you guys, who have sent me the saliva sample.

So from today on, I'll be putting some of the plasma that test positive for you.

Sorry for the delay.

If any of you do not wish that, please send me a PM or write it down here in the thread.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The remote experiment is still going on...

I wonder how you all are doing.

---------------------
And the actual INGESTION of the products experiment with my whole family is going on with surprising results.

I have an aunt(about 75 years old) with a relapse from cancer (breast cancer years ago, now liver).

She did all chemio therapy, got a bit better, but not done. She started oral chemio then, but is having a terrible time with side effects.

So the oncologist diminished the amount of chemio, the problem was that the cancer (nodules) were growing. Chances of cure are only about 30%. But now with failure of the chemiotherapy...

So she took some of VFT formulas I brought her. One was Liver/ spleen / pancreas formula, another called Longevity (for improving cell function), and another I forgot (I wrote it down somewhere).

After about 5 weeks on these formulas, she did another exam, and called me: the nodules are getting all smaller!!

Her oncologist was very surprised! She said it looks almost impossible that tumor was growing on higher amount of chemio therapy, and when she lowers the dosage, the tumors recede!?

I do think the Liver formula is an excellent formula. Let's see how this all will evolve. You can bet I'll send her the Cannabis and GcMaf formulas too!!!

The amazing thing is that when I muscle test everybody, they actually do not want the whole formula, but they prefer the homeopathic dilutions of the VFT formulas!?

So one bottle I buy, will last my whole life!!?

bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us posted ,thanks brussels

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the VFT formula?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Vital Force Technology.

They have hundreds of different formulas... not only one.

I continue to take them. Some pure, most diluted.

I just buy one bottle and keep diluting them. One bottle is all I need for my whole family and friends.

I'm so awfully thankful for this new technology that imprints the 'vital force' of plants, herbs, stones, even atomic elements in water, plastics, stones, salt...

For example: sulphur. I started taking their atomic element Sulphur, and it is doing a mild chelation for days on.

If the product is imprinted in water, you can drink it.

If the product is imprinted in stones or plastics, you can use it differently.

Whatever you take or use, the product will have an effect on your own 'vital force'.

It looks very 'new age' or crazy, but the people behind these products are all physicists, and they never stopped testing their products in different universities.

If you are familiar with homeopathy / radionics / frequency medicine such as rife / color therapy..., it won't be difficult for you to understand it.

My absolute love number 1 product is a simple piece of plastic against electrosmog.

Instead of sticking it to a mobile phone or computer, I am WEARING it, on my body, as a necklace, and I swear it is the best present I got in years!!

My electro-sensitivity is not a problem anymore.

Of course, if I stay 3 hours sitting on a 'dirty'-room, I will still feel the ill-effect.

But what I feel now is nothing compared to before.

Nothing.

I realize that only now, I know what what is a life free of electro-sentitivity, and a life of constant suffering with it.

The difference is crystal clear!

Only now I know what life felt before wifi, before mobile phones, before computers.

When I ground myself on grass for hours, I do not feel anymore a great difference like before.

I don't even feel any difference, because that piece of plastic gives me the grounding-feeling, day and night!!

If any of you know what is to feel perfectly grounded (like having skin contact with grass for at least 2 hours on a row), that is what I feel with a piece of plastic around my neck!!!

It has Schumman resonances, and other imprints.

It does not PROTECT you against EMR, but it just gives good 'frequencies' to your body, it calms the ANS the same way that grounding does.

According to the scientists who developed it, nothing can 'shield' EMR except for a GROUNDED Faraday cage. It's just the feeling that feels like you're grounded.

I do love it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think two formulas finally ended with my 3-5 year old chronic arthritis!

Cannabis and GcMaf.

I no longer herx on GcMaf, I think.
Nor on Cannabis.

All joint pains seem gone!!!
I still cannot believe.

I will only be sure if I keep months pain-free.

I also suspect the cheekbone problem is also gone (or nearly gone). This infection was at least 10 years old!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, really? This is very good news!!!!
These products are very strong, it kept my regulation wide open for a month during my lowest times due to family crisis.

My order is in the mail. Can't wait to put my hands on it.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, I think arthritis is past. Only time will tell, though.

My joints are like oiled and new!!! [Big Grin]

I think I had candida-arthritis. It's very different than Bb, in my case: Bb feels like consuming my joints in high speed, LOTS of pain, more pain in bigger joints than smaller ones.

The candida-arthritis is mild pain, popping joints, very slow decline, more pain in toes and fingers than bigger joints, then you feel the joints are getting calcified, slowly...

I think the combination cannabis + GcMaf did touch arthritis as I was having mostly joint herxes (and cheekbone herxes too).

Someone (Jori) suggested me B3 vitamin against candida. I took it recently, and I still am taking it, but apart from feeling a surge of energy, I don't herx with it at all.

I have no active candida, no skin candida, no more arthritic pains, but my liver feels like detoxing, so there are things going on, still.

My cheekbone problem is not totally gone, as I felt it today in the morning.

but it is clearly better. I'll continue my experiments with these products.

did you order the EMR transformer for you, I hope!?

There are wonderful experiments to do with it, I promise!!! [Wink]

Brussels
Member # 13480

I also got braver and am giving the first steps to try a sort of modified KPU /HPU with VFT products.

I started then taking zinc yesterday.

I already felt funny today.
Maybe that is why my liver is saying 'hello!' again?

I had a bit of that feeling of derealization in the afternoon, short cramps on fingers and toes while painting the bathroom...

I hate zinc!

It's been 12 years we are trying to take zinc.
So far, we could not manage.

At this exact moment, I feel a bit of 'headache' or something like that. Almost imperceptible, but I suppose it's the zinc-effect coming up slowly again!?

I added VFT magnesium in the evening...

I'll get my chlorella / bear garlic now, before I go to bed.

I hope it will be milder than with normal chemical zinc.....

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I did order 2 EMF transformers- 1 is yours.
However, They told me GcMaf is also only available from their EU distributor

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you!!!

So I won't order it here, but I am ordering iron, selenium, and other stuff today.

So, let's do a deal: I'll order for you a whole set of hormones (about 6).

But GcMaf is not inside, so I'll order a tiny vial for you to test! It's only 3 ml, but it's enough for a whole year if you use it homeopathically!

I will ask about Salicinum too, if they have it, I'll order 2 testing vials, one for you, one for me.

It's also possible to do a similar treatment with Salicinum instead of GcMaf.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thank you Brussels!! That's a deal!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement