LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Hemp CBD Kills All Lyme Strains

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hemp CBD Kills All Lyme Strains
KHenkel
Member # 39033

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KHenkel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Warriors....
I have battled Lyme and its many strains chronically for decades. During my battle I found out that I have "dirty genes," specifically MTHFR, COMT. These genetic deletions causes such interference in my body while trying traditional medical approaches to treating Lyme that I could no longer pursue traditional medical approaches. For example, when I used IV claforan 3.5 wks in my liver went septic and I nearly died.

So I looked into alternative medicine treatments. I saw a homeopath, chiropractor, overhauled my diet, increased my supplement intake, started juicing, used a rife machine, infrared sauna, almost anything and everything to get the spirochetes out. I got well! I cleared the bacterial infection that had lived in me for decades. Years later, living well,

I got infected again and this time my entire family was sick my two girls, husband! WE couldn't afford to treat them all the way we had treated me in the past. its all so ghastly expensive! :-(

So I started doing research and I found Hemp CBD oil! This nutrient has changed my life and that of my families. I/we cleared the spirochetes in record time and so much easier.
You can also search Dr. Rawls website to help provide more information on CBD and Lyme.

CBD Everything You Need To Know Dr. Rawls

OMGosh #miracleinabottle and it's affordable! Ridiculous the expenses of Lyme treatment! for minimal cost you can get well and stay well.

We all have an Enndocannabinoid System, ECS that includes CB1 and CB2 receptors located all over our bodies. They control nearly every system in our bodies and when our ECS system is filled with the nutrient it needs CBD oil lives are transformed.

If you been suffering for so long and nothing has worked...and you want to try an organic affordable medicinal grade CBD oil, I'd love to help you.
You can take back your life!
Get Well and Stay Well!
Kimberly

**removed a link that is promoting a multi-level marketing company, which is against the rules of Lymenet**

[ 12-18-2018, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

--------------------
Take your life back!

Posts: 17 | From Southern Part of N. America | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing your story.

As you don't post too often, I decided to check your older posts as you sounded too much pushing for CBD oil, but I see you are legit!

Sorry for doubting.

I also love CBD oil, but I only found it out after my lyme was dormant.

Nice your family feels good with it.

It's no wonder our body have endocannabinoid receptors. They must be there for some reason!!!

What about dirty genes? Are you following also Ben Lynch's advice?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KHenkel
Member # 39033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KHenkel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My apologies....it certainly wasn't intended to offend anyone. I have changed my salutation....I hope the next one isn't equally as offensive.

I hope the subject of my message is what people can focus on. CBD has changed the quality of my life and those I love.

I was trying to provide life saving valuable information to a group of people I know are suffering because I was/am one of them. Lyme nearly took my life and I have found something that is curative and preventive and I am taking my life back.

Many don't know about CBD our ECS system and how it works. I was so sick I couldn't do any research. I couldn't read or comprehend scientific materials and I would've given anything for this information to have been provided to me as I was battling for my life.

Truly...my intention is to help anyone who is looking to save their life because all the other methods they have tried have failed and made them worse.

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 12-19-2018, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

--------------------
Take your life back!

Posts: 17 | From Southern Part of N. America | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
KHenkel,

Thanks so very much for your heartfelt reply and change in the term of address. I've deleted my post so your thread can flow as intended. Again, much appreciation for the edit.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightfoot
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

--------------------
Healing Smiles.....lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an weeklong online summit on cannabis now - it's at www.thesacredplant.com - docuseries - Healing Secrets Explained.

This is the 2nd day today - topic is Stopping pain, insomnia, anxiety and autoimmune conditions. Showing until Friday Dec 14 9pm EST.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KHenkel
Member # 39033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KHenkel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@brussels

No worries.
Yes I do follow Dr. Ben Lynch. My homeopath has helped us navigate our “dirty genes.” They are very complicated and interfere greatly with our mental and physical health but nothing has helped as much as CBD.

That’s great you are using CBD! Yay! 😃

It has transformed my families' lives for sure!

**edited sales promotion**

[ 12-14-2018, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
Take your life back!

KHenkel
Member # 39033

quote:
Originally posted by Robin123:
There's an weeklong online summit on cannabis now - it's at www.thesacredplant.com - docuseries - Healing Secrets Explained.

This is the 2nd day today - topic is Stopping pain, insomnia, anxiety and autoimmune conditions. Showing until Friday Dec 14 9pm EST.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love learning about all this one might plant can do! #miracleinabottle

--------------------
Take your life back!

KHenkel
Member # 39033

Hi All....also I don’t know if you all are following the progress the new Farm Bill is making but it has decriminalized Hemp in all its forms, especially CBD. The Farm Bill passed in the House and Senate and it is now awaiting the President’s signature to become law!
So that means....

🌿💚🌿
Hemp Prohibition is over!

🌿💚🌿
Hemp has been removed from controlled substances list!
And!

🌿💚🌿
The FDA has declared after intense scientific scrutiny that CBD is safe, non-toxic and non-addictive.

Everyone is free to pursue the miraculous healing properties of this plant! Awesome!

--------------------
Take your life back!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yey, thanks for the good info!!!
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gardengirl333
Member # 51576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gardengirl333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very interesting! I’d love to know more.

I’m now trying the Zhang protocol and I’m feeling a lot of tremors (internal vibrations) with it. I am supposed to take 3 doses but now backed down to 2. I’m taking artemisia, circulation p, and Coptis. I’m wondering if anyone has had luck with this protocol?

KHenkel, Could you please tell me the dose of CBD oil you took and how often, timing, etc?I would really appreciate it! Also, is it allowable to say the brand? 🤔

I want to thank you for posting this and I’ll try to watch the video 😃

Posts: 6 | From new york | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

How you girls can take coptis? This was THE strongest herb I think, I ever took.

Even andrographis look easy to take...

I hope your coptis come mixed with other stuff or in small amounts.

Zhang was one of the first that came with lyme protocols looooong ago (when I was ill, in 2005, people were using either his protocol, or Dr K, and Cowden was just starting).

I think part of what he suggests is not bad, but I don't really believe on one protocol healing lyme (no fixed set of herbs heal lyme for the majority of people).

I combined a lot of stuff on my own to tune my treatment. Chinese herbs were also part, but just one part.

I find CBD can be added any time. I see it more as food than treatment, so that's the nice part: you can add it, as much as your pocket can pay.

Many people react well to CBD, but not everyone heal ONLY with CBD (for what I read).

Henkel suggests a very clean and potent source of CBD, so it may be better than most sources (as quality of CBD VARIES a LOT!!!).

I do love it, it always makes me feel relaxed. it's also good anti pain, anti inflammatory. The disadvantage is that it costs some money to be taking it in therapeutic doses (when you take many other stuff too, I mean).

I forgot to say that during the time I was super ill with lyme, my naturopath tried to give me hemp seeds. I ate a bit, then they burned my mouth.

I knew I gained allergy to it very fast (it took me 2 spoons of hemp seeds to get allergic). She could not believe me - she said, she never had heard of allergy to hemp seeds back then (more than a decade ago).

Well, she tested me energetically, and told me to dump it. My daughter was also allergic.

So it may be wise to try CBD slowly. Just buy one bottle to see if you don't react with allergy.

Now I take both hemp seeds and CBD oil without problems (but I no longer have lyme).

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in a state that has legalized both medical and recreational cannabis! Is CA happy yet?!

While I'm glad that the federal gov't has now accepted hemp CBD as legal, it is not as strong as cannabis CBD and requires much more in quantity, so I guess, there's the market incentive right there - people will have to buy a lot more of it to get similar results as cannabis CBD.

Another issue is the entourage effect, which cannabis has - it's all the other couple hundred terpenes and other biochemicals that work synergistically to make for a better health outcome.

A third issue is that many need a little THC or THCa for various medical treatments, and THC isn't in the hemp product.

So I think we still need to advocate for medical use of cannabis, for the sake of the health of humans and animals - yes, sick animals are being treated with it too.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KHenkel
Member # 39033

@robin123

Thank you for sharing your CBD experiences and knowledge.

The Hemp CBD I am speaking of provides all of the benefits you have listed in addition to being Full Spectrum with .3 THC levels, (it isn't an isolate, or broad spectrum) to help produce dopamine and seratonin many of the hormones that are blocked from being produced in the body during chronic illness or when having genetic mutation.

The CBD I am speaking about is the most potent version of CBD money can buy, even more potent than some Cannabis purchased from a dispensary.

All the phytochemicals/terpenes are in tact providing the entourage effect that many Hemp CBDs and even cannabis CBD's don't because I know the prorietary method using in dry locking the Hemp

after it's harvested within 4 mins of harvest keeping every terepine/phytochemical in tact, providing the most medical quality CBD oil bought/sold.

Many growers hang their Hemp upside down after harvesting and while it dries out it starts to grow yeast and mold and those toxin get processed into their CBD oil. Hemp or cannabis but not the CBD oil I am referring too.

Every medicinal effect that can help those battling bacterial infections like Lyme are present and I have experienced first hand its healing effects.

That's why I was trying to share the news here. It's important for people who are chronically ill and suffering to know there is hope and there is healing using CBD Oil.

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 12-19-2018, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

--------------------
Take your life back!

Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lassie27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KHenkel:
Dear Warriors....
I have battled Lyme and its many strains chronically for decades. During my battle I found out that I have "dirty genes," specifically MTHFR, COMT. These genetic deletions causes such interference in my body while trying traditional medical approaches to treating Lyme that I could no longer pursue traditional medical approaches. For example, when I used IV claforan 3.5 wks in my liver went septic and I nearly died.

So I looked into alternative medicine treatments. I saw a homeopath, chiropractor, overhauled my diet, increased my supplement intake, started juicing, used a rife machine, infrared sauna, almost anything and everything to get the spirochetes out. I got well! I cleared the bacterial infection that had lived in me for decades. Years later, living well,

I got infected again and this time my entire family was sick my two girls, husband! WE couldn't afford to treat them all the way we had treated me in the past. its all so ghastly expensive! :-(

So I started doing research and I found Hemp CBD oil! This nutrient has changed my life and that of my families. I/we cleared the spirochetes in record time and so much easier.
You can also search Dr. Rawls website to help provide more information on CBD and Lyme.

CBD Everything You Need To Know Dr. Rawls

OMGosh #miracleinabottle and it's affordable! Ridiculous the expenses of Lyme treatment! for minimal cost you can get well and stay well.

We all have an Enndocannabinoid System, ECS that includes CB1 and CB2 receptors located all over our bodies. They control nearly every system in our bodies and when our ECS system is filled with the nutrient it needs CBD oil lives are transformed.

If you been suffering for so long and nothing has worked...and you want to try an organic affordable medicinal grade CBD oil, I'd love to help you.
You can take back your life!
Get Well and Stay Well!
Kimberly

**removed a link that is promoting a multi-level marketing company, which is against the rules of Lymenet**

KH - Could you be more specific on what product you used? I don't see anything in the rawls article. I have used cbd oil before but didn't realize it was a treatment for lyme itself or there was a version that was? I don't see the information on how this is used to treat lyme and at what dosages?

Thank you!!

Posts: 109 | From North East | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement