I just started a new job in a hospital. I am not a clinician but work more on the administration side.
We received an email from our CEO today that we could possibly get our covid vaccines by next Wednesday ( every staff member not just the nurses and docs, I'm shocked ). Yes we can decline. They approved my medical exemption for the flu shot.
I still don't know what to do. Yes I do want to take the vaccine eventually. I don't want to have to wear a mask for the rest of my life, not be able to travel, go to ball games, concerts etc or have future potential jobs and promotions compromised if I don't have the shot. I believe alot of us in the Lyme community are grappling with this choice.
I am wondering if I should wait a few more months? Last year I didn't have a good experience with vaccines and got severely sick after, took well over a year to find a fraction of relief. I am getting better though, thank you Jesus. I think working and staying busy and meeting new ppl is really helping me, mentally too.
I don't want this covid vaccine to set me back again God for bid even worse then what happened to me last year...that is terrifying me.
I should call my LLMD next week and inquire aboot it with her as well.
Posts: 412 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2019
| IP: Logged |
I can't take the vaccine I've had anaphylaxis few times and many allergies. This is what I do along with zinc. This man has made other videos also on vit d3 and he had same idea I did on childhood vaccines providing protection against covid. I get a flu shot though and no problems and also protects that I'm hearing and reading.
Research and read studies and do what you need to do.
Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005
| IP: Logged |