LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » BX Lyme protocol?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BX Lyme protocol?
Lymedin2010
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever heard of this or know of someone who is using it? I don't want to place this in medical, because I don't know if it is legit?

I have a shameless plug on the post of that video for my Blood Microscopy work [Smile]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOddSSKsOjc

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I made it all the way through the video and I'm like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" . . . "I'll have what [they] are having!"

It's hard to know just what the BX protocol is and their main website is no help as I am too dazed to navigate it.

The company is based in Panama - but that does not bother me. Just would need to know way more about it, as a company . . . but also about the protocol.

The only thing in the YouTube 18 minute video that I would need to confirm is if this is true and, if so, who said this?

at 16:44 --- D. Smith, Ph.D. Chief Scientist says

"when two of the most preeminent lyme doctors in the U.S. came out in conferences and stated that the BX protocol was the premier treatment for lyme disease in N. America and Europe, I think that's when people started to take it seriously . . ." (end quote)

I would also want to reference at least the professionals "interviewed" too. So far, at least the anesthesiologist appears to be real.

I know the motorcycle guy may have been very sincere but only in an interview do I think it's okay to become so emotional. I get it, but, still, it seems a bit manipulative since it's more of a polished presentation than a journalist interview. That's really the only thing that seems off (well, other than they never say what BX is, other than mitochondria repair).

That's as far as I got. I'd like to know more.

In any case, there are things we can do to help our mitochondria right here and right now. I just want to know what they are doing.

[ 05-17-2016, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Maybe my file notes will get you farther - my thoughts in parentheses:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOddSSKsOjc

YouTube video

Todd Du Maurier NMD
Research Director, Lyme Patient (I find no professional search results for him)

Enhancing Mitochondria Function - to help the infections loose their power

(uh, does it work that way? Many who were perfectly healthy before lyme had perfectly working mitochondria and that didn't help them)

at 11:00 Pleomorphism . . . (yeah, a good point but not sure they explain it correctly)

BX, located in: Panama, Mexico & Dubai

R. Rowan, MD, Integrative practitioner

B. MacDougal, MD

A. Prochera, MD, lyme pt, anesthesiologist (she appears to be in Calif. - did not look for others yet)

I just get so sick looking at their website - the colors used just spin me to the floor. Maybe someone else can make sense of this. I would like to know more but this site is not user friendly.

http://www.bxprotocol.com

Our Office

DELTA INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL, LTD A Belize International Business Corporation
Azuero Business Center, Suite 442
Avenida Perez Chitre, Panama
APD 0601-00395

Republica de Panama
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Keebler.

Yea, the whole thing seems scripted. Some great truths in there too & more so than your typical public announcement, but it is a shame it had to come from something like an infomercial.

Who knows though, it may just work. Imagine if a true remedy/cure is out already & we simply don't give it the attention it deserves though.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Well, they seem to keep details hidden. Don't know how we are to learn just what they are talking about if they don't get down to the actual details. That's really infuriating, actually.

It makes me think the truth of how bad lyme can be is being used as a lure but they are not truthful with us about the rest of this. They "get" it so we are to just trust them and know the magic word to open the right page on their website?
-

[ 05-17-2015, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did a quick search out of curiosity. BX protocol brought up BX antitoxin, which then brought up a page that it helps with cancer and all kinds of other things.

I'm skeptical of "too good to be true."

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It comes in a bottle and is homeopathic.Composition:
http://www.bxprotocol.com/

The BX Energy Catalyst is a highly diluted, non-toxic derivative of pure crystalline fructose, exposed to specific frequencies within a unique frequency chamber that creates a complex of specific energy signatures that bind with sub quantum receptors within the fructose structure.

"Just a spoonful of sugar…" [from Mary Poppins]

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those bottles appear to me to be vials. It looks like the BX formula has to be injected. Why else would they talk about home-based treatment and self-administration.
Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you look closely, it is liquid, but it says "Dietary supplement"
across the bottom of the label.

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still not sure. Could it be they are just marketing this as a dietary supplement so they do not have to come under strict scrutiny with the FDA...

1/2 fluid oz is a very minute amount of drink. I could more easily see that as an injectable vial size. And the caps on the bottles resemble that too.

http://www.mybxprotocol.com/delta1/

[confused]

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like homeopathy. Some homeopathy is injectable.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Listen to this at 6:55. He talks about a 1 cc injection causing a herxheimer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2V_GQB5D8&index=3&list=PLe8-w5xAxJC5pzBxUSysJbEYRcWmc9eJP

TNT
Member # 42349

Does anyone know anything more about this? Like how much it costs, especially?

It doesn't sound like there are many strings attached, so if it is reasonably priced, one could easily give a round of this a try. Especially from the comfort of your own home.

Most of us have given ourselves shots. It's easier than going on rounds of picc-line ABX.

That said, one would have to have more details before seriously pursuing something like this.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I figured out that the page was extended far below what I first saw. It shows up as a full page but without any links. But it looks so complete it never occurred to me to scroll down.

Still, it can be hard to figure this out. There are a few things said that are intriguing. I wonder just who those lyme experts are they said are behind this.
-

TNT
Member # 42349

Somehow I missed this page on the website before. But, on the homepage, under Register, you can find details such as arraignment and costs.

The cost for the one year home program is roughly $17,000.00. I lost the inspiration to delve any further, but it appears like you cannot try a short trial to "see how you respond." Unless there are special options not publicly being advertised.

So, it does appear that there are strings attached. You basically have to commit to the program. So, until there is more evidence and it is more widely accepted, it sounds like a lot of money up front for a treatment that is still new and in the developmental stages.

It is still so new that I would like to hear success stories through people I somewhat know (such as support groups, or Lymenet), not just from anonymous videos of people that I personally don't know whether they truly exist.

And, like Keebler, I am very interested in knowing who those lyme docs are that recommend this. That would lend much credibility if that is true.

I do truly hope they can reconstruct a Rife universal microscope. That would be such an advancement (even if it is 80 years after the original)!

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Whoa. Sticker shock. TNT, thanks for that detail. I Agree: "lost the inspiration to delve any further"

I do hope they will divulge all the ingredients to those taking this. They seem so secretive.

Did find out on YouTube that this is an injectable agent to create oxidation inside mitochondria. And I wonder, is that really a good idea? Yet the testimonials are all so glowing but can't find out who these folks REALLY are as to the trueness, longevity of results, etc.

While this is not so much about mitochondria support as it is about destroying part of the inside of the mitochondria to destroy lyme . . . mitochondria support is a good idea. But that really is a separate topic.

Who are the investors, I wonder. Because they are scamming folks, it appears. They seem more concerned with their investment than in really helping to alleviate suffering by being more up front about this and finding some way for it to be affordable to all.

This "protocol" has some major questions that go unanswered and it just seems like a scam to me. Again, just my opinion based on a fraction of the research into this as might normally be done by someone who would be well.

Their slick production techniques put me off a great deal, too. My instinct just doesn't take to that.

But, if top lyme doctors really think this is so good, why are they not sharing. I don't think there is one LLMD or LL ND who would not be overjoyed to share something that has promise. I doubt any true lyme expert is so jazzed as the BX people say about it.
-

[ 05-17-2015, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
MITOCHONDRIA

Adding this now as someone just inquired in a new thread today. And it seems a good place to put it for future searches.

As the supposed idea behind BX is to oxidize (another word for "destroy" I think?) part of the inside of mitochondria to kill lyme . . .

it makes better sense to me to nourish and enhance mitochondria so they can better work for us (which can certainly be damaged by lyme) there are so many ways we can do that ourselves:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=130772;p=0

Mitochondria ? Many good links here.
-

[ 05-17-2015, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
sickofsick just posted this in another thread on 5 May 2015:

sickofsick writes:

"I have attended a presentation by the scientist developer and watched all their podcasts. I feel their theories may be at least partly accurate. They are basically addressing Lyme at a cellular level, but so much of it is difficult to understand.

The price and mysterious nature of treatment keep most from signing up. However, I am acquainted with two people who are doing it and have improved significantly."

(end quote from sickofsick)

from this thread - where there may be additional posts that collect over time so anyone interested might check both:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/131851
-

poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it sounds like it is too good to be true, it is.
Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymenet Europe says it's a scam. http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5576

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Pharma Rob makes fictitious claims regarding mug shots and BX Protocol.

The mug shot claims are an example of how desperate this big pharma operative is to discredit the organization. The tactic involves joining 1 truth with 1 or 2 fallacies in order to achieve the desired social impact.

Dr. Todd Arrest

The Truth:

Dr. Todd was ticketed for staying on a University campus past designated hours and was written a ticket for trespassing. This type of misdemeanor required a mug shot under plea in abeyance. NO ARREST NO CONVICTION. Not exactly a fraudulent infraction as Big Pharma Rob asserts.

The Lie
Delta’s founders and employees are fraudsters. Delta is a scam. Delta does not provide anything for your money. People that work for Delta are fraudsters. Want proof? Check out these Mug Shots of the shysters in action.

Analysis:
The trickery of Big Pharma Rob is sophisticated. He is obviously an intelligent individual with a talent at distortion and manipulation. Many will decide not to do our protocol as a result of his criminal activities. That is unfortunate, and also distinguishes him as an evil person that cares little about your health.

Posts: 12 | From United States | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delta Legal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, it is a well disclosed fact that the names of Deltas principles are partially disclosed or modified based on Deltas security protocol.

If your wondering why, then just look at Big Pharma Robs activities over the past six months. Also consider that Big Pharma operatives and how many integrative practitioners they have killed over the last year.

Big Pharma Rob is an operative for Big Pharma. Most people recognize his intent, but make sure you do your own investigation. Delta has certified legal reviews from a top law firm in the U.S. that are available upon request.

Posts: 12 | From United States | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

You can follow the responses to Big Pharma Rob's (aka xbyubon ) criminal activities on Delta's Blog

http://bxprotocol.com/blog.php

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Dr. Smith offers no apologies regarding his extensive educational background. Almost everything that comes out of xbyubon's keyboard is a lie, distortion, or fabrication.

Its ironic that xbyubon even shows up on this website. He is a Canadian doctor that openly admits that Lyme Disease is a psychosomatic illness. He works for Big Pharma as a disinformation consultant.

Delta is currently pursuing him legally, the updates of which can be found on Delta's website.

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Some of the recent comments on
xbyubon's twitter account:

"Homeopathy is full of S***" (not sure if we can use the word here),

"reflexology and acupuncturist are a scam."

"Energy work is a scam"

"alternative medicine is a scam"

"Alkalized water or alkalinity in general is a scam."

"Royal Rife was a scam"

"The Rife Microscope was a hoax"

Making fun of Jesus Christ. He says that pills are the answer for illness. This is his full time job. Follow him on twitter: Rob1999 if you think we are making this up.

We have discovered his involvement is multiple disinformation campaigns concurrently.

[ 01-13-2016, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Delta Legal ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
[Editing to correct my misreading of it]

Delta Legal, thanks for pointing out the opinion of the other poster regarding acupuncture, etc. It's helpful to know their stance.
-

[ 01-13-2016, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Keebler, its a quote. We are quoting
xbyubon's twitter account.

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Thank you for pointing out the lack of clarity.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Keep in mind that Delta offers a "certified legal review" from a licensed attorney, for anyone wanting legal verification that the company is legitimate.
Delta Legal
Member # 47316

If you are on his twitter account, you will see that he has referred to all alternative doctors as scammers. He even potrays Dr K MD, PhD as a quack. So we feel like we are in very good company!

[ 01-15-2016, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Delta,

Thank you for the clarification. Sorry I totally missed that. My eyes spasm a lot and can do all kinds of tricks on me. [And thanks for not just calling me names for misreading it, too. It's classy to say, 'uh, maybe that is not clear' instead of other ways that some might jump on it.]

I don't "do" Twitter. But I think one can see some Tweets if they have the person's "Twitter name" or whatever it might be called. I'll check that out later.

Still, on the other main matter here - all that you post is certainly . . . I'm just too sick to read it all now or say just what I want to.

Thank you for your posts. It will take a few passes for me to read them all.

As for big pharma & their tactics, of course, it's important that we understand all the ways they shoot down real people looking for real answers from places other than their tightly reigned world.

Please stick around or check back now and then. There may be some questions and while you are in the mgt. dept. it's good to have some kind of communication and there may be some light you could shine for anyone who might be interested in looking more deeply at this.
-

Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jen@canterbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xbyubon,

As a graduate and faculty member of Canterbury University, I find your perception of reality instructive.

First of all, Canterbury University is not a degree mill, unless you consider 4 years expeditious. Just because Wikipedia says it is so, doesn't make it true. In fact, examining your recent contribution to Wikipedia about BX; http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/BX_Protocol, doesn't make your opposition to BX credible at all. To the contrary, the article elicits support for BX.

Consider the audience. The people in this forum are highly disillusioned with the myopic mainstream mentality that says,"Your Doctor Knows Best". And I quote from your wiki article about BX:

"The only claims missing here are bigger penis and more kilometres to the litre."

Is this the type of mental dexterity that should convince the forum that Leiden academics are somehow superior to our alternative brand of education at Canterbury?

The fact that wiki acquiesces to the submission of this type of article, illustrates why alternative institutions, like Canterbury, are on the rise, while trust in conventional universities is plummeting.

Attacks on Canterbury

Mainstream academia indoctrinates its students into believing that they are dissident if they do not cling to established thought.

Most Ph.D.'s, like yourself, are procreated when conventional dogma encounters an impressionable mind. Then as you mature, you begin to believe that the outside world is evil and inferior if they do not forfeit their own believes or subjugate their intellectual autonomy to the will of the majority, (that is to say the "establishment" or mainstream research community in this case).

The great majority of universities do not seem to enhance the mental freedom of their students at all, some of whom are psychologically damaged by the experience. It may be a fair assumption that universities who claim that chronic Lyme disease does not exist, (like yours), may have a lot in common with mind-control cults. You may laugh, but the practices of such cults are strangely familiar to anyone looking at academia from a safe distance. The four fundamental cult traits of conventional universities are: 1. Behavior Control, 2. Information Control, 3.Thought Control, and 4. Emotional Control. Is this why the testimonials on the BX Website are repulsive?

Academia is broken, has become a meritocracy, and offers little meaningful hope for Lyme or most other serious pathologies, and you claim we should be worried that Dr. Smith went to Canterbury instead of Leiden? ASTONISHING!

[ 01-15-2016, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Jen@canterbury ]

Posts: 4 | From Seychelles | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jen@canterbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the web verify link. You are required to obtain diploma number from the student.(and yes he did graduate from Canterbury).

http://canterburyuniversity.uk/site/grades/web_verify

Indecently, after reviewing the degree requirements at University of Leiden, I understand why Dr. Smith elected to pursue an alternate course.

Our Bio-Science program (PhD.) requires 92 credits + a 4 year degree.

We consider Dr. Smith among our most respected alumnus.

[ 01-15-2016, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Jen@canterbury ]

Posts: 4 | From Seychelles | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Canterbury University Graduates crush conventional competition
Study

Jen@canterbury
Member # 47334

Thank you for the correction.

As I understand it, xbyuon is a disinformation agent for the pharmaceutical industry.

He is a first year PhD student at Leiden. His position is funded by CEL (Centre of Education and Learning), a collaboration between the universities of Leiden, Delft and Rotterdam. He is also a very good speller.

The type of attacks your posting are FALSE, and are a violation of the forums policies, but they do help to illustrate my point about the nature of academia. Hopefully, people are smart enough to use discernment when reading your posts.

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

Thank you Jen. Keep in mind that xbyuon is accessing archived data. This allows him to reference misspellings or changes on the website that were previously there. That's whey your not seeing them now. Its a sophisticated technique used by propaganda agents.

I can see why CEL is funding him. He's very good at what he does. Its a shame to see that type of talent wasted on a disinformation job.

We estimate that he spends 2-3 hours daily just on Delta and BX, so I guess that is a complement:)

Delta Legal
Member # 47316

FYI: Delta has paid for legal reviews in the past.

Legal opinion letters, certifying Delta's standing, are available upon request. These certifications are written by licensed attorneys, not Delta.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this thread is an eye opener for sure!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Doug
Member # 47621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Doug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on the protocol for about 173 days now. Basic report is: It Does Work.

And I have seen that there is some organization our of Germany? (not sure) that says BX Protocol is a scam.

Let me tell you that when I signed up I had some concerns because of the lies that are circulating on the internet about the organization. Delta provided me with a legal opinion letter written by a large law firm. I actually talked to that attorney.

Now looking back, I am almost embarrassed that I ever questioned them. I went to their clinic in the Caribbean and I can tell you that these guys are as legit as it gets. They are well developed, have their own labs, IT staff, Medical staff,etc.

And people complaining about the price....Get Real. The program is medically supervised for a year and then they put you on another year. So its basically a two year program. So you have to be joking me if you say that is expensive. I spent like 85,000 on some clinic in Florida (was there for 3 months) and got jack in return.

So if you are saying Bx protocol is a scam because they charge 17K, then you should take a reality check. I have no idea how they charge that small of an amount and stay in business.

But the bottom line is that when I started the protocol I has in really bad shape. I was using a walker, couldn't work, think, etc.

Today, I am working, golfing (actually shot an 85 last week at pebble:), and returning to the things I love.

As i understand it, Bx now requires a doctor referral, but dont loose hope. Just get a doc to go through their training program. It will be good for them and good for you. They saved my assss!

Oh, i found a cool link that one of their patients started. It has some responses regarding them being a scam. Might Help.

http://www.bxprotocolforum.com/post/specific-attacks-against-bx-7907554?pid=1290708310

Good Luck Guys!
PS. you can most likely get the job done on their home program. They didnt really try and sell me on the clinic, but i would highly recommend that you go. Its a paradise!!!!!

Posts: 2 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Doug
Member # 47621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Doug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Guys. I meant Leiden University. Maybe this will help

We now have information that several Ph.D. candidates from Leiden University, in the Netherlands, are performing dissertation research on suppression of dissent techniques. The BX protocol has honorably been selected as the primary target for this research.

Over the past year, Leiden University, funded by CEL (Centre of Education and Learning), a collaboration between the universities of Leiden, Delft and Rotterdam, has supported attacks against the BX Protocol, its founders, affiliates, members, and associates through the following means:

1. Deleting, modifying, misquoting, and fabricating information about the BX Protocol, its founders, affiliates, members, and associates.
2. Obstructing research with 3 separate universities.
3. Dissemination of rumors.
4. Posing as patients in forums, social media, or other internet venues.
5. Filing formal complaints with government agencies. (Making complaints is one of their key tactics McDermott et al., 2014).

Delta Institute, working with INTERPOL and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), has launched an investigation in order to combat acts of cyber terrorism committed by the universtity funded students, for alleged crimes violating international standards for online activity.

Delta will utilize a variety of investigative tools needed to fight this variety of cyber crime, that Big Pharma uses as an ongoing tactic to fight against and suppress emerging health benefits within the integrative sector.

Posts: 2 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty 719
Member # 48027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty 719     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife went through this protocol. It was the only thing that has ever worked for her for Lyme. She is 100% recovered. I was a skeptic from he start mainly because of the internet rumors. More on that in a moment...

I recently attended a lecture given by Dr. Smith. The lecture hall was packed with Doctors, biochemists, etc. And I can tell you that this guy is a genius. there is no doubt about it. I'm going to provide you here with a transcript of that lecture with regard to the attacks of Big Pharma so you guys can see whats happening and why sites like wiki are making up false allegations. not sure if it will let me post it so I will break it into a couple of sections.

Transcript part 1:

In 2013, a group funded at the highest levels of the medical industrial complex, began a well-orchestrated attack against alternative health at large with emphasis on several key players in that sector. At the time we did not know who it was and why they were doing it.

In 2016 we retained the services of a counter intelligence service, that has uncovered an elaborate disinformation conspiracy against non-conventional treatment alternatives in general, and a specific dissident suppression campaign against the BX Protocol and several of its affiliates. The suppression campaign is funded by two of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. We know who they are and have in our possession the evidentiary support needed to perfect our claims. Interestingly enough, these are the same companies that have been given the sole monopoly for the manufacture and sale of drugs. Im speaking of a international Drug cartel, the so called “big pharma establishment.

So Why the BX Protocol? ( keep in mind that we are just one of hundreds) But we may be the lone wolf with regard to the following:
1. We are developing and manufacturing our own highly scientific technologies outside of the mainstream.
2. We are starting our own university to train doctors. We currently have Doctor affiliates in 18 countries
3. We are building a medical city in the Caribbean.
4. Our technologies work.
5. We will not pursue drug classification, peer review, or adhere to the double blind standard.
Again, We know who the people and organization are. We have documentation supporting this knowledge through our sources. We can tell you that this effort involves attacks against many people within the integrative health field. The attacks are both tactical and strategic in nature.

We can prove that the attacks where precipitated by two large pharmaceutical companies, we have the email records, the flow of cash supporting the campaign, We know which senators are involved. We know the specific universities involved, and the New York based media firm that functions as the kingpin in the operation; we have the social media trails, computer files, the whole nine yards. Naturally, I will not name names, but our enemies can be assured that we have the names and the documentation, all the way down to the emails, bank records, and VPN server sites in Luxenborg, supporting the facts. And we are presently holding that in trust with our attorneys, in multiple law firms as a measure of security. And I’m sure they know of my background in counter intelligence. I think this is the only thing that has kept me alive while my colleagues are dropping like flys. Our strategy ensures survival in perpetuity. They can kill me, activate our counter measures, and see our cause increase, not decline.

Posts: 4 | From Colorado | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty 719
Member # 48027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty 719     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lecture Transcript part 2:

We have confirmed that the attacks are specifically a suppression of dissent campaign that began against the anti-vaccination movement and has spread out from there. The media firm owns or contracts with a vast network of forums, websites, blogs, physician and university groups that represent a formidable network of media resources.
I’m not going to bore you with the unnecessary details, a legal response and point by point rebuttal is available on our site. Certified legal reviews from our U.S. based law firm are available upon request.
But there are some things that you need to know and be aware of.
The organization has supported cyber attacks against the BX Protocol, its researchers, founders, staff, affiliates, members, and associates. This is primarily an internet based operation. But there are ground assets as well.
Systems used:

They use agency grade cryptographic technologies: anytime you see someone using fully integrated end-to-end security using 256 bit SSL encryption or PGP encryption systems, with multiple VPN networks, you know they are keen on hiding the data that they are passing through the internet. There are different levels of encryption and you can usually tell you your dealing with by the system that they employ. Is it Point-to-Point Tunnelling, two layer tunneling, or is it something like our guys are using: a full blown multi port, military grade open vpn system. That’s when you know that your dealing with someone with some serious cash behind their operation.
So what is their overall game plan? Lets take a look at some of the tactics
1. Deleting, modifying, misquoting, and fabricating information about the BX Protocol, its founders, researchers, staff, affiliates, members, and associates. And I mean fabrication.

As just one of hundreds of examples, I am wanted by the FBI. From a misdemeanor trespassing charge on a target practice gin range, or a USDA protest misdemeanor, They will harvest mug shot photos (which is required under pleas and abeyance, there is no arrest involved, these are ticketed violations, and they will doctor that photo in a FBI frame, with standard FBI format, and plaster that on seemingly legitimate sites. That’s just one example, but the other false allegations are similar.
2. Obstructing research with 3 separate universities.
So imagine someone actually processing enough political influence to force universities to drop research projects. Keep in mind that we are paying for the research. This is a contracted fee for service scenario. And when you see the outcomes of some of our research that survived, you will begin to see why they have such an interest in stopping it.
3. Attempted Raids.
Again, I’m not going o disclose the parties involved in the attempted raids. And this is going back several years when we had labs in the U.S., But I can tell you that we received specific intelligence that indicated that a raid and technology seizer would occur. We received that notice around 5Pm. According to our protocol, that building was empty within 5 hours. The technology secured and relocated outside of the former republic known as the United States of America.
3. Propagation of false rumors. This is a standard protocol in dissident suppression. You can research that on your own.
4. Posing as patients in forums, blogs, social media, or other internet venues. This is one of the reasons why we never relied on an internet information strategy. Out affiliates are handpicked, trained, and empowered with truth. And the truth will set you free to discern the falsehoods. But strategically we have to have a chance to tell the truth before some believing soul finds the false information. We are proactive in this regard. And we have a few tricks up our won sleeve.
5. Filing formal complaints with government agencies. (Making frivolous complaints is one of their key tactics McDermott et al., 2014). Of course the agencies would surely come after us if we were jurisdictional low handing fruit, which we are not.
6. Identifying any persons associated with the BX on the internet and engaging with them. This is where you come into the picture. It is our conclusion that this group that is attacking alternative health, attacking those outspoken opponents that challenge the official narrative, is collecting and analyzing metadata on anyone digitally connected to that opponent.

Posts: 4 | From Colorado | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty 719
Member # 48027

Lecture Transcript Part 3:

Again this is not based on broad assumptions. This is based on specific experience with this group hacking and tapping. They will set up a user profile on you based upon your particular orientation to alternative health. The vast majority of people they don’t care about. But if your are an affiliate of ours and you are not using encrypted email and taking some basic precautions, then you can expect to get your email hacked, and you can expect to have everyone in your email list receive disparaging information about the BX. Make sure that you avoid downloading any unknown applications. Avoid engaging with trolls or bashers in forums.

They will hack the forum and just pull your IP directly out of the admin side of the forum. I would at least use something like Top Guard or some other anonymous email service, along with a VPN connection to the internet. That’s not hard to set up. But I recommend if you’re going to communicate with us, then you employ some basic strategies. Our affiliates, on our system are provided with encrypted back office communications. And we recommend that you use that system for security.

Marty 719
Member # 48027

FYI: I have learned that Rationale Wiki is a disinformation site run by the pharmaceutical industry. Is there any truth to this?
project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please explain to me why "Big Pharma" would hire consultants to smear some alternative Lyme treatment center that probably sees dozens of patients and makes hundreds of thousands possibly 1 million/ year?

It makes no sense. Big Pharma doesn't even have a competing Lyme treatment. Their antibiotics are only prescribed for Lyme by a small network of LLMDs operating outside the mainstream medical system.

Once someone knows they have Lyme they generally will be considering various Lyme treatments all of which are somewhat alternative. The only people that stand to gain by smearing BX are other Lyme treatment centers and product companies. Maybe the "Big Byron White" is really the evil mastermind here.

Skeptics like those on Rational Wiki abound and are motivated by their own sense of superiority through "logic" and a need to propagate their narrow worldview. No need to posit a shadowy conspiracy behind them, unless you're BX trying to shore up your own flagging brand.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
project,

I can't address particulars for the Bx protocol nor for "Rationale Wiki"

however, the pharmaceutical industry is trying very, very hard to block all alternative treatments, herbs, etc. It's a huge campaign of theirs.

I'm not sure at all they care what a person uses it for - or that there are no other Rx choices in some cases - they just want to take control out of the consumers' hands and make all medicines Rx.

Even some herbs, they are trying to "trademark" just by tweaking one thing, and jacking the price to the moon.

Our supplements are at risk. Every time we turn around, there's another bill or rider in Congress trying to block this or that particular one or some aspect of availability.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
project,

[Again, not about Bx protocol] you can find much more solid detail here about the specifics of this issue you raised:

http://www.anh-usa.org/about-2/overview/

The Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH-USA)

is committed to sustainable health, the recognition that true health requires a proactive and preventive approach that focuses on a nutrient-rich diet, proper supplementation, and limiting our exposure to toxic substances.

A system that is single-mindedly focused on “treating” sick people with expensive drugs, rather than maintaining healthy people, is neither practical nor economically sustainable.

ANH-USA is part of an international organization dedicated to promoting natural and sustainable health—and, in particular, consumer freedom of choice in healthcare—through good science and good law: . . . [cont'd at link]
-

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler, I agree the pharmaceutical industry has engaged in some monopolistic practices. I just think the creators of the BX protocol are taking advantage of the Lyme world's fear of this industry.

By creating this type of story they make it seem like any criticism of their center is not legitimate. It also creates the impression that their treatment works so well that Big Pharma is actually taking an interest in it.

This is just another marketing campaign that plays to the biases of the Lyme community.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
project, good points, indeed.
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by project:

This is just another marketing campaign that plays to the biases of the Lyme community.

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement