"Certain foods are known to be commonly tainted with mold poisons. These include corn, peanuts, grains like wheat, soy, pistachios and other types of agricultural products. These foods are at risk for being infested with fungi, largely due to being kept in a silo for long periods of time.
If you regularly consume these foods, or foods made from these ingredients, such as bread, pasta, corn chips, peanut butter or soy products, you are likely exposing yourself to mold toxins regularly."
Posts: 8888 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006
| IP: Logged |
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022
There's a long list of folks favs that also can cause issues. Coffee, cocoa/chocolate.
We can't avoid everything. Our air is toxic, our food is toxic and on and on.
It really should be about getting your immune system functioning at a level that will help you fight the bad guys.
Detox pathways must be working, flowing and supported, so your body can eliminate what you will be exposed to day in and day out.
If you live or work in mold toxic environment....that's going to make the small stuff like food etc impossible.
I live in the fungi capital area of the US. It will be never ending tx for me. My detox pathways everywhere are working except from my neck up the last few years. Some days, months, seasons are better than others.
But I'm not giving up my coffee.
-------------------- "Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill Posts: 6444 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002
| IP: Logged |